MEANWHILE, IN FUTURE Holla Forums

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

There is no future.

àaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

THEY'RE KILLING WHAT FEW WHITES REMAIN IN THE STREETS!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Man, this is great. I have a hot wife, kids, a nice hovercar, a high paying job and a great house. Hell, I even have my own 5D home cinema set-up! Wait… if that's true… why am I still posting on…

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Tee vee?

my robowaifu is better than your robowaifu. She receives my cum regularly.

Did you guys catch that episode of "Aw hell naw" starring Wll Smth

My robowaifu excretes its waste into a handy little pouch that clips right on the side.

My robowaifu brings all the spergs to the yard and she is better than yours.

Remember when we literally elected a nazi as president? I'm glad he got impeached and Queen Oprah started her reign soon after.

Hey user, remember what it was like before the war? All those commies and jews, they had it coming.

Who else /hivemind/ here?

Remember my fellow non-gendered people: it's 7 prayers a day. If you're reading this from Mars you have to pray facing Earth.
Sargon Al Akkad as vice president isn't that bad.

thats a big pizza

THE KINO KORPS ARE CASTRATING ME PUBLICLY FOR NOT WATCHING BLACK PANTHER: BBC EXXXTENDED EDITION AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

My teenage daughter has just changed her gender to Batman and I'm legally happier than ever for her as her uterus, fallopian tubes and ovaries are turned into a cool custom batarang.

*Turn on TV*
*Change channel*
*Change channel*
*Change channel
*Change channel*
*Change channel*

Future Holla Forums. Not your personal fantasies.

Sorry, I read OP's post as "Meanwhile, on future TV", as in cable.

He has risen!

Only through extreme violence has the pain finally stopped. When the rivers run red with blood, you will truly know the way. You don't need to wait to join us, when the black sun rises, it is time to start your noble crusade.

dae wae*

emperor GRONALD SLUMPHF will get overthrown any day now

Pretty sure that he's already been impeached though about six times.

NOOOOOOOOO SEND ME BACK! NOT FORWARD

Only now have I come to realize that. The strong should live and the weak should die. We are most certainly not created equal.

I've been here for 10 years and the only thing thats changed is the sense of community has died

T H E G A Y W A Y I S T H E W A Y O F P E A C E

7/10 post, no YAAAAAASSS QUEEN and laughing while crying emojis.

8/10, no YAAAAAAASSSSSSS QUEEN.

6/10, no YAAAAASSSSS SLAY QUEEN

What are you talking about? it's right here

Jej,, the shitlord can't even speak emojikata 😂

🍆👏👏👏😂👏? >.

Sorry, I guess I'm just not #woke enough. smdh tbh.

Just take an extra month off at the fun camp for adults friendy.

Cool! I'll notify your supervisor, sweetie.