"It's A Dud" - Nationwide Soros-Funded, Antifa 'Uprising' To Remove Trump From Office Fails

"It's A Dud" - Nationwide Soros-Funded, Antifa 'Uprising' To Remove Trump From Office Fails
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-05/its-dud-nationwide-soros-funded-antifa-uprising-remove-trump-office-fails

Other urls found in this thread:

pjmedia.com/trending/november-4-antifa-apocalypse-antifail/
frontpagemag.com/fpm/268338/antifa-fail-matthew-vadum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wonder how these people will deal with Trump's re-election.

:^)

Cry and go buy a soy caramel mochiato pociatosoy based double soy shot espresso from Soygoybucks.

le bamp

That's what the money was for…

Honestly concerned we missed something. I thought it was a rebranding.
Do we know names of the people who got funding? How different in organisation was this from the election protests?
Did they cut their losses after the other major happenings were set to overshadow it?

Do not do this unless you want to start a civil war, just let them chimp out

In other news, the fags and bots of lowtestpol are probably crying inside, as always.

if you go over there and post about this event, in any nature, for or against, laughing or supporting, they will ban you and memory hole it.

You mean one sided purge?

Back to halfchan with ye, your prose isn't nearly purple enough for that to read well

Pleb taste newfag

Kek, how predictable.
I got banned once for asking how Marxism could even work nowadays, I was curious about it and I got banned right away, got told to "read a book: and got called a troll and a filthy lefty and nazi.

Guess I need to show up then

why would /cargo-cult/ ban you for being a "filthy lefty" kek

watch out nazis

Crap. If I had known I would have shown up.

Poorly.

who knew? years of conditioning about being a good goy and never rock the boat can actually backfire.

cargo-cult claims not to be a part of the left. I'm not kidding.

Are nationalists going to respond with a counter-protest?

checked

MEIN FUCKINN JIMMIES

FTFY. Do you think that is a bad thing?

>I just so happen to be following a (((certian hotpocket)))'s posting format to a T by pure coincidence, this is a true and organic post from a fellow user, goy m8
Nobody was even talking about you itt and you still show up and expose yourself.

Pro tip. approach one of those celebs with a blue light to show how they are stained with coke and semen everywhere. KEK

Question: did they just reschedule because it leaked on Holla Forums?
Granted the antifa plebs are actually retarded, but their masters aren't as much so and might have rescheduled to clean up the opsec. Soros didn't pull all his money for nothing, plus from it looks like the Clintons are having their own 500 billion dollar fundraiser by rounding up the Saudi royal family.

comrade I…..

>>>/leftycuck/

No, thx

It wean't a suggestion or a request.

They paid for a full page (((NYT))) ad.

they don't have the numbers for a revolution.

They don't have the money backing necessary to form a formidable revolution against Trump.

Not even the Rothschild family is wealthy enough for that.

they have the money but they don't have the numbers and the people they can get don't want to work together to reach goals. they are mostly people who never played sports and can't put the goals of the group above their own despite claiming to be communist. they are just larpers.

Just think about how a section of John Brown Gun Club would react if their firing line was flanked.
samfur dispray.

I begin to think more and more Soros is just fucking with the price of gold to make money by shorting.

I'm actually disappointed to be honest. I was hoping for some comfy livestreams. Got blue-balled big time even though I partially suspected nothing would happen.

Meh, this time it was probably just some curious local onlookers who said ‘hey get a load of these faggots!’ and spent some good quality American time ripping on them.

just to play devil's advocate, what would have been considered "success" for this? Did they really think this would do anything politically? I didn't see any politicians marching in the streets of NYC.

Will there be another good time for antifa and the like? I think it was now or never for them. They’re doneso.

The faggots paying for this shit only endorse message that appeal to vanity. The problem with vain people, is that they are all self serving, which don't exactly meet the requirements for an effective militia.

They're just going to act as a relentless impedance, just as long as they get their free gibs and AIDs medicine.

Now that antifa has been cemented as a complete joke, who will Soros fund next?

Here here. I wanted.them to chimp. But they are such failures.they can't do anything right.
The very police they despise is the only thing keeping them safe ironically.

JUST CHIMP COMMIES.
IT'S NOT THAT FUCKING HARD

Or gtfo mods

18 BIL SOROSMONIES -WASTED

that xer.. uh.. xhe..uh.. it.. in the pic looks disappointed.

it's probably thinking, "I'll never get to send a goy to a gulag! waaaahhhh!"

EIGHT YEARS BITCH

**we did it reddit!*

A motherfucking Jojo reference!

I hope they suicide.

THIS IS WHAT /cargo-cult/ ACTUALLY BELIEVED

Yeah, all 200 of them.

Surely they didn't spend all 16 billion in one weekend.

soros compilation when

I'm unironically hoping that most of them literally kill themselves because they can not handle it.

Just compile it, nerd

Antifa is shooting blanks jej.

Uh oh you don't get to support Trump

LEL

I BLAME COMRADE TIM

#SAVE COMRADE TIM

kek. if trump was fascist they'd already be all pushed out of high flying helicopters without parachutes. they shouldnt push their luck.

LET'S GO BITCH!

Wow.

I did not expect that.

How do you shoot blanks when you got no balls?

The ultimate irony - paid nothing for our part.

SWEET SCENT.OF.SOROSMONIES BURNING

But where is Comrade Tim?

I think that what actually happened is that they had the whole shabang ready to go the antifa were ready to roll for their big violent uprising, but the leaders and the money never showed up.
Hence why the whole thing was a big failure. The only ones who showed up and actually protested were the faggy pussy ass snowflakes that are harmless to anyone. The lemming supporters, but not the hardcore ones willing to get their hands dirty. You need money to fund a revolution.

I don't know if assets were frozen or what, but something isn't right with this. 18 billion is alot of cheese

They got fucked majorly.
I'd expect a violent chimp but unannounced.
It will be major and mark their end

Holla Forums is always right.
Commies can't change shit countries, opinions or light bulbs
/leftycucks/ never get anything important done right, ever

The strong masculine revolutionary proletariat of the 19th century are gone, coal miners in the modern era for example make six fucking digit salaries. The majority of people are not apart of the working class, the economies of first world nations are mostly service industry and paper pushers who produce (in the Marxist sense) nothing, the bureaucrat class. Why can't they just let it go with their reactionary class struggle?

So disappointing, I thought we'd get some real action finally

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

CHECKED

THE GOLEMS JACK!

Compilation please. I've only been on Holla Forums for a few months and I hear about Soros funding all this feminist shit but seeing it all in B&W would be great.

pjmedia.com/trending/november-4-antifa-apocalypse-antifail/

THIS IS SOROSMONIES BURNING

into battle, comrades!

MAN THE BATTLE STATIONS, COMRADE CARL

BASH THE FASH, COMRADES

That was such a great day. I was crying with laughter by the end of the thread.

When will his pockets ever empty? He made the biggest donation ever possibly like "tis a scratch".

ATTACK COMRADES

As long as the kikes control the Federal Reserve, they have effectively infinite money.

We did, we stuck up some paper saying "it's okay to be white" and the media went ballistic.

I have no ass and I must shit

NO TRUMP, NO KKK, NO FASCIST USA

it was a magical day

Just like they can't meme, lefties can't into dubs.

Checked and kek'd.

Was the build up, money spent, shilling that went on, threats made as to what was going to happen on the 4th. Only for them to knowingly not show up, the weirdos and odd balls didn't get the flyover orders. So those that did show up at the rallies looked stupid, harmless.
The operation was no action at all

Aren't they planning to go out in the street and scream and wail at the sky, helplessly? When is that? Did they do that yet? They actually planned that…

The grave digger on his little plot of land hes reserved for eternity.

This is solid gold

Checked

KEKD

It still baffles me that at no point did they take stock of what they were working with before hand. Not so much as a quick head count.
I've seen 11 year olds take a more organised approach to school yard brawls. They are below children. It's not even funny. This is a percentage of our future.
Hopefully since they are fickle children, this will open their eyes to how weak they actually are and they'll jump ship to the next cause. Which should be us. Get your red pills ready.

These are our enemies..

That's some high-energy protesting right there.

That picture is at least 10 years old.

Yes in Seattle WA lol

Notice how pantyfa are trying to slide this?

classic

Underrated

I wasn't going to spam this time but then I was banned.

sees invest ucla jenny suns seniors ipswich 30 beds mdt toxic bellevue membrane capri clutch delhi soft.
chip blends inorganic emp promise livecam koch defined jamestown luck cozy occur academia gonzalez reserves sender. freeway garmin dishnetwork despair locals honolulu blake simulations corresponds contra crab opted founder sentences.
intensive blessed postposted does gals oscommerce apache cdrom hatchback.
lad maxim sour unsecured cedar indo svc west hv contempt quickbooks.
stage aes tragic medieval markings washing jamaica romania completing agreements wires, magical kathleen.
bondage th decisions collagen lettering musician aka prescribe highland sweepstakes sensual intranet imminent pledge extra malay.
option troy yang compile servicemagic albany repairing advisories bombay remote.
westwood always rebound guests fail tbh.

BASED BURGERS

a good Holla Forumsack always collects memes for the long winter months

Well, when your goal is to be the biggest failure in life, Marxism is always relevant.

Filthy Khazar defeat imminent.

He thinks trump is getting a second term…

Oh he will. Unless Dwayne the Rock Johnson runs as a Dem. But even then Trump still might win. Name one other candidate that could beat Trump in this political climate.

Is this the legendary Aids Skrillex rmx?

He is

kek

That doggo wants to kill commies
Also big praise to the guy delivering antifa bitch to police at the end.
Kek

They thought CNN was real news hahahahaha.

Made my day.

Yey

I'm shocked! Soros threw almost limitless funds to communists and they did nothing with it? If only there were some sort of historical precedent he could have referred to to see how wealth operates when in communist control.

KEK

So that's why I didn't hear about it. The left doesn't like talking about their failures; hence "it's not real communism."

He probably won't get sad and kill himself though because it was all funded by useful idiots from moveon.

These are from the chanalogy protests that spawned out of Holla Forums before 2008. Nothing to do with the commies that co-opted this theme and failed even harder with it. I say that with confidence because these nerds actually did bring attention to a death cult which declined in numbers since then.

Free helicopter rides from Holla Forums

He recently donated 18bil to avoid his huge tax bill, something tells me he's going to burn through 18bil trying to spread even more rapefugees throughout europe and to wreck the Trump presidency. The sooner this guy goes, the better for humanity and the 3rd worlders he manipulates.

What the fuck is up with that guy's hair?

>we believe the (((media))) with their fall joo.
look m8. george is buddies with them

Why would you interrupt an enemy in the midst of making a mistake?

Something happened. Someone called a retreat. Probably because money disappeared. Something happened behind the scenes. I'd really like to know what.

Maybe they stolen the money.

I think it's possible that a cel leader stole their region's budget. Too bad for them that Soros will just have some lackey pay niggers to kill them. I don't think it would be possible to steal enough to ruin what was planned, though.

Interesting. That would be pure pottery if a thief and a villain got his shit stolen kek.

Seems Soros is literally incapable of winning in this day and age.

My digits seems significant even though they are off

I was worried about Zuckerberg tbh, but then he made a faux pas and now the left hates him. It should be pretty easy to get Trump reelected.

BASH THE FASH COMRADE

What did Cuckerberg do to piss off the left?

he millions of rabid Trump-haters that the George Soros-linked group Refuse Fascism hoped would show up Saturday in cities across America to drive the duly elected president and vice president of the United States from office must have had other plans.

The so-called Resistance’s coordinated multi-city action failed despite oceans of favorable media coverage from the mainstream media and a full-page ad in the New York Times.

The plan was to occupy city centers and parks in around two dozen U.S. cities and not depart until President Trump and Vice President Mike Pence were forced to flee the White House. The protests, Refuse Fascism boasted, would rage "day after day and night after night ─ not stopping ─ until our DEMAND is met."

So this means they left a little over three or seven years too early. And the turnout on the weekend for the launch of their revolution was so sparse, no one will care if a few stragglers have stayed behind to “occupy” various cities.

The broader goal of Refuse Fascism is to overthrow the U.S. government through occupations and crippling strikes. Perry Hoberman, an associate research professor in the School of Cinematic Arts at USC and a member of Refuse Fascism’s national steering committee, had previously said Nov. 4 would be modeled on the Women's March that took place the day after President Trump’s inauguration.

, Refuse Fascism is claiming victory in its propaganda.

The beginning momentum must now be built upon. Refuse Fascism has called for demonstrations next Saturday, November 11 focusing on both the threats of war and actual aggression being carried out, and then another demonstration on November 18, which again brings in the all-round threat posed by this regime to the many targeted groups and to humanity as a whole. Both these days must witness a growing momentum to this movement, unlocking the sentiment of literally tens of millions into a movement that can actually drive out this regime.

But Refuse Fascism isn’t finished with America yet.
The group’s website lists new actions planned for Nov. 11 and 18 in Austin, Texas, Boston, Chicago, Cleveland, New York City, Philadelphia, and San Francisco.

I wouldn't worry about Cukerburg because the man has severe autism. Not even meming, the dude is clinically autistic. He has a high-profile team of PR agents to try and hide his autism but once in awhile it still shows through. And even people close with him say he can be socially awkward at times. The man is unfit for politics

They're all preaching to the choir. This tells me it's more a desperate attempt for them to regroup

I want a civil war though.

that delusion that he could survive the first debate with trump

The dude is an international banker, all he has to do is borrow money from nations all over the world

(checked)

Daily reminder that Refuse Fascism is headed up by Weatherman terrorist Bill Ayers

But..we do want a civil war.

HAPPENIN

fake

5 days ago

was just about to post this it's serious shit weatherman underground are responsible for thousands of bombings/terrorist attacks back in the day they magically all got away with it and many are in high level positions today

This reminds me the scavengers in the The Road.