HellMOO General: Electric Boogaloo

A MUD, or multi user dungeon, that is heavily based around 90s and early 2000s internet culture. MUDs are text only and trade all forms of graphics for greater detail by having everything in text form. Your interaction through the game is made up entirely of typed commands. This game most of the time has a sense of humor not seen in any other vidya and generally has themes that are all over the place.
Most notably it is has large amounts of PVP, interesting character development through mutations, astral projection and teleportation, a visitable heaven and hell, a dreamworld where you can play a text version of quake, portal guns, an aircraft pilot and boating system, plenty of ERP opportunities if you are into that kind of thing (kill yourself sexhave scum) and among other things.
Download a client that lets you connect to MUDs, I recommend MUSHclient as it's the easiest to work with.
gammon.com.au/files/mushclient/mushclient494.exe
Open it up then File > New World > World Name: Hellmoo > IP Address: 207.135.97.140 > Port: 7777
Once you have that, File > Open World > Hellmoo
Then request a character, I recommend using a throwaway email address like getairmail.com, some email services just don't work.
Once you're in, post your character name in the thread with a meme and you'll get invited to our corp.

Other urls found in this thread:

hell.slumberland.us/#account
hellmoo.org/wiki/index.php/User:Vayra/Character_Building_-_skillsets_and_starting_packages
hellmoo.org/wiki/index.php/User:Vayra/Vayra's_Elaborate_Scrub_Guide
hellmoo.org/wiki/index.php/User:Makoto/Brains_Whips_Scrub_Guide
hellmoo.org/wiki/index.php/Uriel's_Guide_to_Hellmoo
pastebin.com/3yqnywjN
pastebin.com/mx63KigB
pastebin.com/NPQ5FQZW
hellmoo.org/wiki/index.php/Jobs
pastebin.com/raw/6GV5Sdxw
pastebin.com/8PhXpZak
pastebin.com/UyBUB3Zs
pastebin.com/t0awsPUb
archive.is/aWVMF
hellmoo.org/wiki/index.php/Beginner's_flying_Zombie_fists_guide
hellmoo.org/~jed/boats/
pastebin.com/nEtiQBrn
thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=anime_nerd
mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=spf:hellmoo.org&run=toolpage
sanriotown.com/main/index.php?lang=us
temp-mail.org/
evennia.com/
hellmoo.org/wiki/index.php/Teachers
8ch.net/v/res/11002746.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you aren't familiar with MUDs, getting started can be very intimidating. If you've never played one before, I recommend reading these:
hell.slumberland.us/#account
Afer exiting the orphanage and finding your way to the museum, you'll enter the character generation. Give these a read for some general (and outdated) information:
hellmoo.org/wiki/index.php/User:Vayra/Character_Building_-_skillsets_and_starting_packages
hellmoo.org/wiki/index.php/User:Vayra/Vayra's_Elaborate_Scrub_Guide
hellmoo.org/wiki/index.php/User:Makoto/Brains_Whips_Scrub_Guide
hellmoo.org/wiki/index.php/Uriel's_Guide_to_Hellmoo
For better advice, ask ingame.
The first step is doing less work. Most commands can be abbreviated. It's best to use triggers, aliases and other utilities that MUSHClient provides. Instead of having to type out "use medium trauma kit on me" every time you want to heal, it would be easier to create an alias (ctrl+shift+9 or the A with an arrow above it on the toolbar) where every time you send "h" your client will send "use trauma kit on me" instead. Triggers are great for automatic commands (ctrl+shift+8 or the button next to the alias on the toolbar). For instance when scavenging and area, you can create a trigger that automatically searches when you find an item by making a trigger for "You seemed to have found something." with a send argument of "search". The lazy possibilities are endless, use your imagination.
Try this pastebin for other ideas:
pastebin.com/3yqnywjN
If you do anything, use this
pastebin.com/mx63KigB
It will redirect all chat to a separate window. If you don't do this, chats tend to get lost in the shuffle.
Do contracts, jobs and XP journals. Contracts involve killing things and a great way to get money while you get XP. Jobs are repeatable tasks that give you money, XP and sometimes IP for certain skills. XP Journals are one time bonuses for doing certain things, such as killing certain mobs, going to certain places, and doing certain things.
List of XP Journals: pastebin.com/NPQ5FQZW
List of jobs: hellmoo.org/wiki/index.php/Jobs
Other good information:
MaiMai's Blackbook, very good general source, especially for crafting: pastebin.com/raw/6GV5Sdxw
List of shops and what they sell: pastebin.com/8PhXpZak
Basic armor information: pastebin.com/UyBUB3Zs
Craft guide: pastebin.com/t0awsPUb

First HellMOO General thread archive: archive.is/aWVMF

I'm not figuring out this orphanage quest.
I've found a burned book, but I can't read it.
Also noticed the calendar stones of course.

Does anyone have a hint on what to do?

you gotta touch the stones in the right order, I don't know it.

Seems like a shitty quest if you need some obscure piece of information.

I figured it's down there somewhere I could sacrifice my crackbabies for that Cthulhu job.

Can I go hardcore in this game by staying a pure virgin?

You need to have some sort of dictionary to translate the book. I don't remember what sort, exactly, but it's a specific one. Try searching around the area for it.

Or you can just know the combination by heart :^)

Pure as in no sexual stimulation whatsoever, never masturbating, never cumming, etc? Probably not, you will need to masturbate or cum in some way eventually. Unless you choose to kill yourself every time you get too horny instead of cumming. If you don't count masturbation, yeah, you could. Just try not to get raped. Someone would need to be able to knock you out or hold you down long enough if they wanted to rape you; try to kill them before that happens! And there's a certain mutation that makes it much easier to escape someone's grip.

if you read a bible you sometimes catch the mental illness known as christianity

you cry when you masturbate

Yeah. Some NPCs, other players and admins can rape you though.

Also, there are scoreboards in the AP backroom, O'Malley's (Weezer) and Lurleen that let you check achievements/stats like this one:

Show yours you Comic Sans using shitposter

I'm going to have fun, aren't I.

behold the beauty of fixedsys

Good to hear. Now I'll read these guides and spend a week figuring out what build I want.

You want to be hardcore, right?

Start as a brain that uses rifles.

Dont listen to anyone other than me. Be a chromemouth and WITNESS all your fellow warpups.

For a new player, the two easiest builds are IMO zombie flight fists and brainy whips.

Zombie fists is extremely beefy, hits like a fucking freight train and allows you to just get up again after getting killed. Musk means you can run past 90% of enemies that aggro and with flight, you can get almost anywhere in record time. The only downside is that you can't do brainy things well or maybe hit as fast/use focus as well as freak fisters.

Tags: Fists Wrestle Medic Scavenge (you can replace medic with anything else, I tagged it so I can defib and suture corpmates)
Gym: 14 Brw 14 Ref 10 End. Max out Brw and End first, then bring Ref to 17.
Mutations: Zombie, Stench, Brute Strength, Leapfrog, Flight, (Yeti Skin), Twitchy Nerves, Iron Liver, Billygoat, Fibro, Hooligan, Ripper, two tier 1 soak mutes, writhing smoke+screech. The skies are cold, so for flight you'll either need to wear warm clothes (fursuits work) or mutate yeti skin.
carrie
Weapons: Knuckle busters are fucking cheap and bring you a long way. Same with jawbies.
Armor: You can wear tire armor until ants guilt free.

Brainy whips is probably the best newbie friendly utility build out there. You'll have enough dodge to tank Nullpacks (endgame group mobs), will be able to pick and craft anything in the game, and that even without mutating freak. Blink means you get to the sick scavenging spots like Macero and Necro Gate in a heartbeat or do great things for your corporation, like blink to a fr away place and use the portalgun to bring people over.

Tags: Whips Science Hack Lock (science is a bitch to increase and you'll want lock/hack at 12-15 raw)
Gym: 14 Ref 14 Sen 10 Brains. Max out Ref first, then Sen+Brains.
Mutations: Bloodhound, Twitchy Nerves, Swollen Brain, Mule, Writhing Smoke, Phaser, Junkrat, Hyperimmune, Fibro, Nimble Fingers, Salamander, Screech, Blink, Carrie, Freak, whatever soak mutations you want. I might have messed up the order, ask on chatnet what is best.
Weapons: Don't sip the grinding Kool-Aid and just buy whips to 7. Razorchain for about any situation, flash whips to kill nerds, urus to dodgetank Nulls.
Armor: 3x leather jacket+pants, 3x rusted pot, gas mask+2x hockey mask, combat boots, 2x heavy gloves. Or just not give a fuck like I did, get mule early and wear tire armor 24/7.

Another thing: Don't ever fucking grind, it will drain the fun out of you and you will waste horrible amounts of time doing jack.
I brought a brainy whipper to 320k+ XP and a zombie fister to 160k+ after wipe, without grinding a single thing. Never had a single issue with XP - brainy characters get free craft XP and combat characters don't need 50 skills up to smash dicks.

not sure if i believe you there

BatMUD, Aaardwofl or HellMOO?

330k+ actually :^)

How harsh are blades on a beginner? The wiki just makes them seem okayish compared to the amount of shit you have to go through for

I'm using blades as a semi-beginner and it's not horrible. The flavor text is satisfying at least.

Only reason im using them though is because blades are the only thing that work for chromemouth's self heal ability. There are better weapon choices.

In the end just choose what you think sounds cool, since that's where you'll get the majority of your enjoyment.

Blades in general are pretty shit - the only decent one (RIP-10 Cherenkov) got removed due to admin drama or some other bullshit. Chrome mouth blader could be fun, if not as good as other weapons.

I fell for this meme. All my weapons are slow as hell and I can't hit shit. I don't even like crafting. I am filled with regret. Don't be like me, do something useful.

This needs to be restated for emphasis

dont grind. It is not worth it. The time you spend boring yourself to death is time that would be better spent

Step it up.

wot

I'm in, and I think I've got the hang of things. Sort of.
Can I join the guild?
My character's name is Taft
I just want to be a useless piece of shit all day and be a medic.

By guild, I mean Corp.
God damnit

I'll invite you really quick before I head to bed.

Come to AP.

I agree with that. Brainy rifles means that your dodge will be garbage.
Besides, rifles suffer from the issue that your two damage types are either Bullet or Fire (plasma rifle). Still enough to shoot scrubs in the face though.
For brainy, go whips/spears/clubs and for shooting things, go pistols.

Also if you go with firearms every bonuspoint in the coolness stat can help.
These can be aquired by buying some cheap bling or by smoking cigarres

yeah ok sobek ;)

groitgard

Accept me shitlord :-)

you two don't seem to be on, next time you log in page someone in GONDO

nevermind didn't really read your post

I don't know whether I should go through with this for a cringefest, or escape while I have the chance.

Interesting. How good is your erp, since you know so much about it?

The only right choice is to shit on their chests and hope they don't like it

When did I say I know much about it?

by grading your encounter you imply familiarity with a spectrum of proficiency

Wait what? Gib names.

It wasn't "tier erp", it was "tier rp", referring especially to their shit ability to represent scenarios and actions through text.
You can roleplay in various settings without once touching erp with a ten foot pole. Hellmoo is by nature a roleplaying game, even though no one treats it as one.

Ok I put my zombie fister thinga on the wiki:
hellmoo.org/wiki/index.php/Beginner's_flying_Zombie_fists_guide

Page Sobek when you see me on. Let's barge their apartment and shove everything that's not bolted down into an incinerator.

Groitgard

I am here now, doing the museum part. I found the shoggoth lair, but didn't have mutation slot yet so just went ahead and followed the flyer.

Reminder to pet Godmaster when you see them for organizing the HQ.

Anyone here played Discworld?

I bought a runabout to grind pilot with, aiming buy a corporate tilt-rotor to taxi people around with.

Once I'm done with the runabout someone else can borrow it, please don't crash it into a rock.

Reminder that the admin created a Google Maps overall with GPS cords over the ocean: hellmoo.org/~jed/boats/

Plane when? We can be big guys together.

Keep in mind that as long as you don't store runabouts/speedboats in a dock (with the store command), anyone can just get on and steal them.
Also, the EEE job gives you pilot IP.

Grinding is how you stall progress and stay weak.
You know all the hardcore dick smashers in the game right now? They farmed XP instead and bought their skills.

Grinding is a trap that causes newbies to lose all interest in the game.

I'm done, it takes about 4-5hrs of watching star trek and shitposting to get to 6 raw pilot.

pastebin.com/nEtiQBrn

Good to know. Ill continue to beat heads and explore then.

Man, you're actually so right. Once I got those 6 raws as I was watching the anime I would have been watching anyways, I just instantly lost all will to play the game right then and there.

thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=anime_nerd

(anime=vermin)

Is it viable for me to run a revolver ocelot build and if so can I also craft shit with that build
If the answer to at least the first question is yes I'm in

So cool and reflex, right?
You can probably get away with it, but you might end up being kind of slow
Most craft skills are "Brain" type, so you'd need to invest into it (Chemistry, craft, science and repairing.)
Whereas pistol-speed is reliant on Brawn.
Additionally, Reflex and cool are the main stats used to increase pistol accuracy and damage.

It's really going to be trial-and-error, since most builds are not set in stone.
but in the mean-time you can just spam wield/stow [pistol here] and be cool as heck

I can drop crafting if it means I can pistol better. Question is, are there actual revolvers in-game and if so are they worth using? I'd rather be Revolver Ocelot, but regular Ocelot can still work.

There's already an Ocelot on the server; but he's a big pleb

Sounds like I need to take out the trash

No, brainy pistols is unviable since you'll only have the brawn to single wield one Hammerhead. Brainy rifles however works with SCAR/Plasma Rifle (rifles in general suck tho).
If you want to shoot nerds in the face, the strongest gunner build is Vampire Pistols.

Best revolver is the .44 Magnum; with handloaded ammo it's a discount Hammerhead. The three best pistols are a supersoaker gun filled with acid jizz (freakbile powersquirt), a tiny shotgun (super shorty) and really fucking big pistol (hammerhead/viper).

Sounds neat. I'll give the MOO a shot after I get some sleep

I just picked up a .44 magnum off a citizen in maas, are they rare?

I think 77jack sells them

We got a new corporate tiltrotor that's corpsync'd. We've done some leech runs in lusk. We're like a real corp now.

Why hellmoo over infernomoo? Especially with all the gay constant drama, hellmoo-side.

seems alright to me. Someone said that infernomoo mods can get ass mad at shit. Someone feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

That's true, but I think it's better than removing or censoring 90% of the content because muh morals muh think of the chilluns and other bullshit along with random mod drama. I also heard something about hellmoo devs doxing some players they didn't like or some shit, but I can't find the source anymore so I might be imagining this one.

What I was told by an ex-Admin is that HellMOO has incredibly faggy admins who will find any trivial reason as an excuse to ban you if you impede their circlejerk, and that InfernoMOO doesn't give you an escape because InfernoMOO is dead as fuck.

But that's infernomoo, not hellmoo.
In hellmoo I can slaughter orphans just fine

Because infernomoo is ded game.

There's a ton of problems with hellmoo, such as the incredibly retarded challenge system, but it still trumps inferno because it simply isn't dead. Isn't it sad?

I'm with you though. Despite some faggy changes like the orphanage bullshit, infernomoo seems like the better choice.

Guess I'm sitting here doing something else for a while.

They've been having issues with emails for a while now. Most of the big email providers (gmail, outlook, etc) don't work. Some people asked the admins to put a notice on the connection screen to warn people, about a week ago, but they're a bunch of lazy fuckers so that isn't being done.

I used gmail and it worked perfectly fine for me, I just had to check my spam folder

I used gmail and it didn't show period. So am I just fucked until an admin is assed to look at the [email protected]/* */ emails then?

this is generally true as someone who has been an admin, but you can avoid this by steering as far from the admins as possible, and keeping your posts on mailing lists to stuff like *bugs. generally, the only way to draw their ire without being a shithead to them/on mailing lists/zotnet, is extremely excessive and successful pvp because shitters will eventually send hilarious complaints.

I've never run afoul of / been / even talked to an admin, but from what I've seen and heard now and five years back, hellmins are generally petulant, vindictive and very bored. They treat Hell like what it actually is: a collection of meaningless text, and they don't care if your particular text happens to get fucked with. Fortunately, their pettiness is counterbalanced by their extreme laziness, so as long as you don't do something colossally stupid they generally don't care enough to intervene.

Speaking of lazy, how long do you think I'll be waiting for this goddamn email, or am I going to have to try again with a different one entirely?

shit, dude, if they're too lazy to put a notice on the connection screen, you may have to wait for an extremely long time if fixing this requires intervention.

In hellmoo, you used to be able to rape orphans as part of the first area you visit basically, and pvp was not limited to almost nothing as it is now. In infernomoo, you can't rape orphans, but you can slaughter them just fine, and you can pvp at any time.

It is sad, but it's a valid point I guess.

How?
The orphanage has been removed

Reminder that it's never been a better time to join GONDO

Reminder that HellMOO email systems are fucked, avoid using gmail.

what did he mean by this?

he lazy

Bob, stop.
also stop meming in chatnet, its cringy as fuck.

How am I asking for help? I'm offering assistance. Admin is either too lazy or doesn't know how to configure his server to google's standards.

Someone else pointed it out before (forget who), the SPF record isn't even valid: mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=spf:hellmoo.org&run=toolpage

(specifically should be ip4 and ip6 not ipv4 and ipv6)

Suddenly a "magic fucking wand" becomes "basic review of current configuration"

Infernomoo is dead and the retarded admins straight up ban people for being meanie faces. The worst thing that can happen to you in Hell however is being scrambled (your current character loses access), but even for that you have to be a tremendous faggot.
I have to agree though, 90% of all admins that visit zot have issues. Especially Necan.

I feel as if both games could use having their good parts merged.
Things I'd like to see from Inferno:

what can the mayor do? I like the idea of real economics and civil political structure in my MMOs/MUDs.

Is it time to write our own MUD? I'll do the logo.

don't be retarded, no one here is that productive of a human being.

What's the point of playing now?

I was thinking of going back to hellmoo, is it worth it? Do people here play it?

you thought you had a choice

Yeah. We have a corp, on average there's usually around 4 people on at a time, sometimes more.
It's a sign. Satan himself is demanding you return to hell.

Cool, I'll give it a try again, what's the name of the corp?

Orphanage is still there, ding-dong.
It's right next to the soylent green processing plant.

Just as I remembered then, what's changed? I think I haven't played it since the first (?) wipe.

Also, any reason why I wouldn't be getting my character email? I'm using getairmail.com

HellMOO is using a mail server with an invalid SPF record. You have to find some shitty email service that doesn't enforce the rules.

The admins are aware but it seems like they haven't updated the records yet.

Nice, any suggestions on a shitty email service that works?

Our corp is GONDO. And while it's not shitty in the slightest, the Hellokitty™ mail service works.

How set up are you guys? Would I be fucked if I tried running a pistol character? Not that it matters because their fucking email server is broken, the assholes

I can punch that in a search engine that that email service will show up?

google gave me this sanriotown.com/main/index.php?lang=us

Huh.

Yes indeed, that's the one. Now you too can be hip, stylish, and cool with your own Hellokitty™ email.

How the fuck do I finish registering on their website? I feel like a very dumb person.

Is this limbo?

At least you're not alone in this.

Please respond?

We just need to keep waiting.

I actually took the time to test this service to see if they validate SPF, they don't: temp-mail.org/

I'll be back tomorrow to make a new character with that email then, thanks.

And just like that, within seconds I'm online. Thanks.

aight I'm ingame and alive, character name is Clive who do I yell at to get into the corp?

Eelskin or Lithoderm
I'm gunna get Mule so I can tote around my medical supplies
But does Lithoderm make up for the weight hit? 2 extra units of weight to tote around after getting the combo isn't much.
Getting grabbed isn't fun, and if I get eelskin then I can be the aquatic doc.

But neither is getting stunned or headbutted.
Or falling from cliffs to my death.

Make up my mind for me

Fucking anime hating goons need to assimilate or get out.

Planning on making a lockpick/clubber so I can break into npc apartments, beat up whoever's in there and take their TVs. Is there a downside to using clubs? Every wiki article seems to be jerking them off but there's gotta be a downside or everyone would use them.

Don't tag lockpick without tagging hack as well, all high level stuff requires both.

I don't have an opinion on clubs though.

Alright, I think I'm ready to join the corp. Here's my meme, username is Lanky

Got a disease while killing orphans that makes me "tALk l1ke diS LOL xD #shotsfired". This fucking game, man.

Don't go Litho on low brawn characters, the extra weight is pure suffering. None of the T2 soak mutations are that great, but Eelskin is a ton of fun at least. Consider taking Rubberskin on the side since Elec is a bitch to soak.

Downside to brainy clubs is that you'll have to split points between brains and brawn. With brainy whips, you don't have any of those issues.

You got black lung. Talk to Agnes on the top floor of the orphanage and do "-agnes heal" to cure yourself of it.

Speaking of skin mutations, how is your description changed when you have multiple? All of the description modifying ones reference your skin. Would I get something like "He has patches of scales on his skin. He has tough, rubbery skin. His skin is thick and dusted with white fur.", or would the last one I take override the others on the description screen? Or something else?
If it shows all of them, that would look dumb.

acp pls go

I swear to god if Im pissed on again, the corp will wash away in a torrent of my urine.

Alright, started the new character, name is RJMacReady.

rampant degeneracy in progress.

for fuck's sake, can't my character just shake it around a bit?

type in help ijerk
Maybe theres some special command to get it working

Nah, the flavour text says "maybe it'd do something if it was actually working".

You might have to plug it into power and give it a charge before usage.

lookin for an in to the corp,
Breadshaw

now no longer an orphan

Research and sciencing underway, we're getting ready to start producing leech hide armor.

How am I doing, friends?

Kat would be "proud"

Behold, two days of non stop fucking on triggers.

If you actually played the game you'd have higher total fuck like me.

teach me now fugger

lel no

Vooz taught me, bug him.

Stop making me want to get back into this.

Do it faggot, we had two people reroll and some other couple-day-olds, so you'll have company.

REMINDER THAT HELLMOO EMAIL IS STILL BROKEN
You need an email service that doesn't enforce SPF rules, such as temp-mail.org/

Also, as I'm sure everyone knows. JUNK's got it out for us I think. They seem to kill us whenever they come across a GONDO. Once we get swoler it might be time to hunt them down.

the levels of PvP/hardcore ganking seem way lower than the last time I played.

When I started out a year ago I was constantly watching out for certain players and rarely going into gangland because they owned every camera. The only thing they did was gank you, and they'd take all your shit too, and they'd camp your shit.

kelli is on our shitlist

Let's make our shitlist:
kelli
4blunt2me0
jman
Tourtire :^)

All me

Kelli is a fucking retard that cries to admins whenever someone picks her and turns her asshole inside out.

>he didn't like late night post-brain surgery cuddles
S-sorry…

Someone who was on our shitlist got deleted by the admins

I think I'll start making a MUD framework. Everything will be modifiable through plain text config files so that even you noobs can do all the content without my involvement. I'll post updates from time to time. I don't have much time to work on this but I should have made decent progress in 2 weeks.

What the fuck is going on in this picture?

reductio ad absurdum

some sort of edge detection/space saving algorithm has reduced a cat on a patio into a pipecleaner

Very good.

I thought it was a bunch of sand and a cat getting sucked through a vacuum.

anyone know how xray vision interacts with vampirism? xray's supposed to lower your ability to see in the dark and being a vampire gives you night vision. do they cancel each other out, or over-ride the other for a positive/negative net? does the order of mutation count?

DRRRR DRRRRRRR

FROM THE DESK OF THE CEO

Whats the best way to make money? I used to roll solocorp and grind invasions, since they pay the value of the contract to both the corpslave who does it and the corp itself.

DRR… DRR… DRR…

Sounds like a fun project to work on for a few days before forgetting about it completely.

There's a bunch of existing frameworks, I took a quick glance and even some pretty modern stuff exist: evennia.com/

You just made at least 10k, you need a tilt-rotor to do this effectively.

How much do deliveries to Usagi Yojimbo pay if he's in necropolis again?

Upto 6k (Memphis offers reward between 5k-6k), but honestly I try to target Thor or Salvador in Lusk. Fuck tracking down Yojimbo, but it might be easier now that I have clairvoyance.

Bounty rewards also cap out at 6k (they build up over time)

We need a forge.

I can only make myself electrospikes using it.

I forgot, we should figure out what workbenches we're missing and add them to the collection. We'll get these before dropping the tax rate.

Story of my life.
I don't doubt it. But as you say, NIH is life.

Beside, change of plan. My master's thesis was accepted with honors so I have to produce the final version. Deadline is in a month and I plan to use up all that time. RIP.

I swear to god, If I found out who keeps dumping their this on the floor, I'm giving them aids. Put you crap in the cabinets.

how do i buy more cabinets

Import export office, also that guy kyne tracked me down with some guy and killed me. I wonder why he went through the trouble. At least he let me have my stuff back.

Any ERPers in the corp?

Nah, we wank on Kat a lot though.

Shitty.

you can help us with porn jobs

Can I get an invite to the corp?
Name's Balkius

What's the likelihood of mental illness when using carrie exactly?

fuck

See, you told me I could join whenever, but this is why I said "someday".

Onward to adventure and romance. Or we would have, had the servers not shut down once we got back up on our feet and ready to go again.

You also left out the angle of the story where Bob Barker constantly whined and pissed himself in terror.

The disorganization on this adventure was a predictor of the outcome. At least I got a journal save when the heart ripped my dick off.

I will not apologize for your stupidity. That you could not figure out how to get to the place despite simple instructions and a straight path is not my fault. As to the rest of your menopausal complaints, I'll simply say this.

Seems the server is back up, by the way. You ready to resume killing the treeman, or are you busy douching out all that sand?

Nice description, just letting you know this game is 99% degeneracy and I jizzed in your mouth while you were sleeping.

Maybe we were just Bob Barking up the wrong tree.

DELETE THIS

Ugh, can't this grind-ass piece of clique shit die and get replaced already? I thought it was done for a year ago.

I guess I'll make a crafting build.

Worth. About 600 xp total and I miraculously didn't die.

Is it alright to not go with any racial mut? The only thing I'm thinking of getting is vamp, but I don't want to rip simply because loldaytime or other bullshit.

Also it kills brains which is a bit sad, but borderline acceptable for my planned build.

Last time I played this all that happened is I got repeatedly raped by people as soon as a I left the main city.

What were you wearing?

Nothing.

i see the art of subtlety is no longer needed for infiltration

To be fair, the fag who made it fucked off.

What gear you fags walk around with? I feel like I should travel lighter. Aoso I wanna carry less because after being killed twice outside freedom, I should plan for losing all my shit.

You asked for it :^)

FUCK THE CUBE

Taft the slow-poke made it with less than 10 seconds to spare.

SERVER BACK UP
I'm up for more yeti after a smoke

Could someone invite Snake_Plissken to the corp? I decided to make a new character since I fucked up on my build again.

FROM THE DESK OF THE CEO
Bane is being targeted for being a traitor to the corp, and being named after a bad meme.

I think this is fucking stupid.

FROM THE DESK OF THE CEO
diplomacy was a mistake

:^)

damn

what happened ????

Rifter is literally the worst thing that happened to the moo balance wise and the bees were garbage that gave massive assloads of xp and money for no reason. Both things made by acp.

My nigga

You're a fucking idiot if you think rift walker or the bees are good. Are you one of the dumb faggot admins I had to spend hours campaigning to have thrown off the game

As bad and horrible as HellMOO is, at least it didn't have:

- the admin who was actually a player that was banned from the game because nobody looked at his IP, who was also doing cool stuff like making ammo clips that were really good but only for his specific player character build

- the guy who spent all day talking about java in prognet

- the wizard who always ignored what the other wizards said and did his own thing despite everyone asking him to consider their opinions

- same wizard later promoted one of his player friends to programmer, despite having no qualifications and also spending all their time on a separate project where eventually i found they only coded on text sex stuff

- again, same power tripping wizard banning people he didn't like while giving his friends a pass

- after the power trip wizard griefs all the competent, non-ACP progs off the game, he quits and the game founders for months

Good shit. Don't play any piece of shit game that Alastor works on because he's a faggot and he's not even a good programmer.

HellMOO has got some pretty decent changes though, shame about the love for grinding

Loot pinata!

Who was killing everyone?

Some dude I found after I came back said there were two people but I don't remember their names. I think one had started with a K and had an R in it. It was one word. The other's name was 2 words.

Has anyone tried wayfar 1444? Is it gud?

It's OK. It's still more of a pile of loosely connected tech demos than a game though.

This fucking game man

So what happened with CLOWNS? Why was the alliance revoked and reinstated?

everyone in the corp is retarded

Nah, most are alright

Some of our guys were killed by them, even thought we thought we were all cool. They kinda hold all the cards in this though, despite the fact that certain individuals forget that.

FROM THE DESK OF THE CEO

What is it now?

I've agreed to offer Taft up for sexuals favors in exchange for good relations corporate :^)

How do I make easy money for training?

Jobs, I have a set that I bang out that get me moolah. Medic, whore, then after you can give abortions to who you fuck. Delivery, moonshiner if you can manage. There are the invasion contracts too.

Is there like, an an order of progression to the areas? I havent been outside of FC much.

I don't even know where to find these jobs. Is there an up-to-date list somewhere? Only job I have is the fatality one.

This isn't full of all the jobs, some are considered """spoilers""" but there are plenty of easy jobs for skrubes: hellmoo.org/wiki/index.php/Jobs

A lot of it depends on your damage type, there are different paths.

Goes something like orphans->chuds->crackheads->zombies/lobsters/rednecks/bunch of stuff->leeches->ice yetis->trees->dinos

as a skrube you'll find yourself having problems in mountainside and anything beyond. The most west point is necropolis which rekts the shit out of me.

I can't find the orphanage for the life of me, I've been on crackheads since the start. Why would you do them so late though?

Because you wanna do the orphan job for Agnes, and you wanna do the chudburger job. You also get to pick up a lot of skins along the way if you're a crafter.

Consider the jobs available, you don't want to do chud invasion jobs after the point you stop receiving XP for killing chuds, for example.

Do all jobs give money? Only the whore, hitman and scam ones seem to mention it.
I guess I should go to UO for more details?
Where are the orphanage and wherever the chud place is? The marker is sometimes listed on lmap's legend but I never see it on the actual map.

UO has a bunch of hints for different jobs, it can be useful.

Orphanage is almost center of FC, it's the yellow

and yes, pretty much all jobs give you job completion money. A lot of jobs involve doing activities that also make you money, like whoring or healing patients. The XP is really what you want though.

The OP plays a character named BobBarker

I did it for 500XP

It's like one small favour all over again

you can distract the rent-a-cops if you have decent persuade

That's what I've been doing, last time I tried without distracting I had to sit around in our apartment waiting for our lawyer to pay my bond

Unless you get permanently sitebanned for saying another player's first name (it happened to Wazza)

Or get permanently sitebanned for posting a photo of another player that he himself has posted previously (it happened to Scribbs)

Or get permanently sitebanned for posting a link to someone's website, which they also prominently display in their own @doing (it happened to Cody)

yep, the admins on the ol' Orphan Rape Simulator are pretty laid back, except when they are spazzing out and banning people for no reason. Which is pretty often.

i don't know about you but when i play a game my main goal is to find out as much irl info about administrators and players as possible & then flaunt & share that knowledge

Jokes on you, the fagmins made the doors in that area invulnerable.

Learned that the hard way after spending 9999999 years punching/clubbing/spearing them and slamming my weapons into my face for 20 damage at a time.

Fuck that sucks. I remember punching myself in the face alot too back then, but eventually I got the doors open.

That was years ago though

>Deadguy pages you, "Haha benis :DD"

>>>/tumblr/

puck why

nice to have hellmins posting here as well, instead of just the inferno shitters crying about how gay broseidon, his sex pests, and alastor are.

What happened to it?

I don't know how but I'm irradiated. Tried using a detox kit but I failed all attempts. What do?

ask someone in corp to help

IF YOU NIGGERS DONT USE THE CABINETS I WILL FUCK YOU IN THE ASS

I was messing around exploring FC when suddenly, rape sally two-shot me. Don't think I'm ever getting my gear back. Rip.

Thats an npc. After the fc police kill her, grab your shit

Will she ever be found though? She was in a room with only one entrance. Then I have to hope nobody find my shit there but it should be alright on that front I think.

I smashed it up so I could repair it

Chat Redirector for MUSHclient got an update to add zotnet and playnet: pastebin.com/mx63KigB

You could just \[.*net\] instead of literally needing to update your script to add nets to the list.

When do we actually move against CLOWNS then?

Whenever we finish grinding.
never ever

see

but we have corporate seek ability now :^)

you can't stop me.

the only people who don't grind are sexhavers

Get outta here, honky.

Is Hell down right now?

nope

My client was configured to connect to hellmoo.org:7777 when apparently the game is at new.hellmoo.org:7777

weird

Enjoy your botnet

good times

You can only train to 4 raw? I thought it was up to 6, but neither trainer I tried seems to go above 4.

you can only grind to 6 raw, you're not supposed to train before 6 raw because you're not min-maxing your XP.

But then you plain can't train since all the trainers are limited to 4 raw?

No no, you can train to 6.
It's just there's a limit to how much IP you can actually gain an in-game day.

oh and check your weapon's raw.
If you appraise it, and it says, "You won't learn a damn thing by using this", you won't gain IP from it.

When I try to get training from the trainers, they say that I'm too skilled for them to teach me anything despite my raw only being 1. Explain this.

I don't think this is true, at least anymore.

hellmoo.org/wiki/index.php/Teachers
Players can also teach, which is often what people do at later levels.

You don't ever need to do that garbage.
Combat builds don't need "spare XP" because all they need to get up is their combat skills and maybe medic.
Crafter builds will have plenty of free XP from crafting.
All grinding does is keep you weak for longer, so that the big bad griefers have more time to gape your grinder asshole.

liar

incorrect

checked

Watcha grinding?

Fuck. It's the first (and only) skill anyone should ever need to grind.
BLAZE IT FAGGOT

casual get out

fuck chinaski

grinding is easily the worst way to play the game. it's so wrong that we're considering removing IP entirely

Why haven't you considered removing yourself from the gene pool since you're obviously thinking of removing things that are wrong?

I'm trying to force a dumbass hybrid build so unfortunately I have to grind to get my skills to non-shit levels so that I can stay alive long enough to actually increase my stats

Would your alternative of "no IP" require players to visit trainers (spending XP) to raise their raws from 0 to 6? Because if so that's gonna make earlygame even more suffering for people that don't have crazy minmax builds from the get-go. It'd be just replacing IP grind with XP grind

jarvak is cute irl. i've seen pictures of him. he's also like 6'6" or something and at like 8% body fat. he's like a god among men.

you can get xp from hell of different sources. you get ip by repairing couches for hours. your arguments are bad and so is your soul. u have a bad soul

Fucking kill yourself. The 'grind' is vastly overrated, and any mouthbreathers who are too stupid to figure out how to set up some triggers/timers deserve that 'hell'.

there there
ever noticed how clowns looks like downs? you have now

enjoy your ban kid, u just exploited the game. see u in infernomoo bitch

But it's in the rules, as long as you don't walk away from the screen :^)

back in the old days we would ban people just for THINKING of exploiting……. you're lucky you actually have to do something nowadays

Yes. I'll definitely, for sure, count my blessings that you powertripping faggots actually hold to your own rules.

whats your character name bud, you want to feel my hammer??

Are you fucking for real right now?

you guys sure do love your hitler dubs

It's Yawgmoth. Come at me, trash.

I want HellMOO to leave

I seriously hope this nigger isn't actually an admin

So mister admin
When's pwipe

can't tell you that. we want to keep it a secret so the playerbase doesn't stagnate for a month before it happens

Remove greenzones, I wanna give new players the warm sticky welcomes they deserve.

doubt it. we take a pretty serious stance against actually fucking with the playerbase in any meaningful way

i'm personally, seriously against grinding. also im chinaski. it's not a universal view among the admins though, and removing content (in this case, incremental skill increases) isn't something that's done lightly.

M O D S
O
D
S

Extremely suspicous break-in at HQ today. No locks picked, no nerds running through the gates, so to speak. Just a random fucker suddenly in the depths of our tiles, plundering our shit.

Talking about it in corpnet, we deduced that the only imaginable way they could have gotten in is through blinking in. But is that even possible?

Name?
Also are you sure he didnt walk in? That and could he have subbed to out clonetank? We need nore doors with locks on the inside.

I mean walk in after someone. I think some of the newer players don't close the door behind them sometimes.

is it a JS suite?

sometimes previous tenants have set the patio as their phase tile

get a girl-in-the-box from slagtown and open the box on the patio, the slave girl will stand there and block the tile from being phased to, as long as nobody kills her

The first indication I had of someone being in there was a flying molotov exploding in my face, thrown from even further inside than I was. Considering I was sitting in the linchpin room that everyone must go through, the only way it makes sense is if they blinked in but I'm not even sure if that's possible.

Persons name was Zia, by the way.

Yes, it's JS.

That sounds far more plausible than what we brainstormed. I'm not sure if it's what happened, given that after receiving the challenge from him, I ran around 80% of the entire complex looking into the rooms for anything untoward happening. Didn't see anyone or anything, but I suppose it's within the realm of possibility that he simply, by chance, evaded everywhere I looked in a shitty game of cat and mouse. Kind of doubting it though.

Outside of that slapdash ghetto-rigged solution with the sex slaves, is there any other way to prevent this kind of incident happening again? I'm a phaser myself, so blocking off my own entrance is not ideal.

yeah, you can't blink into HQs

the three possibilities are:

1) they phased in
2) they cloned there
3) they barged in

I think the owner of the suite can check the clone tank with some command they added recently, go to the tile and x here, that'll probably tell you how. So you'll be able to either confirm or eliminate possibility #2

and based on what you said #3 is not possible

Install locks on the doors to the patio.
There's the ability to throw a grappling hook on to it.
If anyone with enough climb makes it up, all they need to do is just open the door.

Thats the fag that joined our corp for like 10 minutes. At least I think its the same name.

I'm not puck

you can't climb up onto an HQ's patio

Almost certainly an alt, joined us for a hot minute, then joined FCF for a hot minute, then left them as well.

Zia is up to something and I suspect it's an alt considering it's only ever online when doing this weird corp activity.

NEW THREAD FAGGOTS
8ch.net/v/res/11002746.html