Mike Enoch's and Ames Friedman's Connections to the C.I.A. and the U.S. Intelligence Community

Mike Enoch's and Ames Friedman's Connections to the C.I.A. and the U.S. Intelligence Community

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/yM7i2
archive.is/CDgOm
archive.is/Tc15u
archive.is/9ySKI
archive.is/IczfR
archive.is/ntafr
archive.is/8be76
jimsmithjrintl.com/clients
blog.jimsmithjrintl.com/about/our-team/
globalresearch.ca/the-cia-and-the-media-50-facts-the-world-needs-to-know/5471956
govtribe.com/vendor/burrelles-information-services-llc-florham-park-nj-dba-burrellesluce
fas.org/irp/cfr.html
cfr.org/report/making-intelligence-smarter
dewittobserver.com/print.asp?ArticleID=11034&SectionID=1&SubSectionID=1
prweek.com/article/1314990/booz-allens-foster-when-comes-measurement-listen-learn
prsa-ncc.org/may-2011
oddcast.com/about/
oddcast.com/tech/
oddcast.com/management/
youtube.com/watch?v=n6H2pVdmnV4
mileswmathis.com/spence.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Useful_idiot
nndb.com/people/245/000108918/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Security_Council_Foundation
isgp-studies.com/american-security-council
wikivisually.com/wiki/Oddcast_(company)#Background
nymag.com/nymetro/news/bizfinance/finance/features/4739/index2.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_8200
marc.info/?l=full-disclosure&m=125472104014875
archives.neohapsis.com/archives/fulldisclosure/2009-10/0087.html
avotaynu.com/books/MenkNames.htm
endchan.xyz/pol/res/48758.html
physics.stackexchange.com/questions/297301/rolling-ball-travelling-in-tube-with-loop-vs-straight-tube
archive.is/R1yEz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have a bump for quality content - remember talk about ideas, not e-celebs

That's it?

bump

You mean like how shit that chart is? FFS it drained the autism out of me.

Rebranding White Genocide/Attacking White Nationalism
>archive.is/yM7i2
>archive.is/CDgOm
>archive.is/Tc15u

>archive.is/9ySKI
>archive.is/IczfR
>archive.is/ntafr
>archive.is/8be76

< this shit
needs context

*bump*

So does this mean that IOTBW was a CIA psyop, according to TRS?

The entire white nationalist movement is a CIA/Pentagon psyop, dating all the way back to 1947.

Meant this post for .

MUH LARP
Fucking kikes.

this is some weak shit even for our resident antifag / COINTELPRO posters

Disagree. WN is an ideology and political stance sui generis, although obviously it was a target for subversion from the very beginning (the "control the opposition yourself" stratagem).

"Oh gawd, they're getting a following now, quick, pull out the oldest trick we have and say that they're Jews!
If that doesn't work, say they're CIA!
Say whatever it takes to shut it down!

Supporting Documentation

OUR CLIENTS
jimsmithjrintl.com/clients

GOVERNMENT
—————————————————————–
- APTA (American Public Transportation Association)
- Bureau of Land Management
- Jamaica Customer Service Association (JaCSA)
- National Security Agency

Our Team
blog.jimsmithjrintl.com/about/our-team/

Dr. Marie Amey-Taylor - Senior Trainer
She has provided consulting services for a wide range of clients from the CIA to PriceWaterhouseCoopers throughout the United States, the Caribbean, Europe, Africa, South America and the Middle East. She is the founder and director of InterACTion, an improvisational theater troupe and training group. The troupe has received national recognition. InterACTion’s clients have included educational institutions, businesses, government agencies and professional associations.

Allison V. Manswell - Senior Trainer
She received her BA in Justice and Law Enforcement from the University of Winnipeg in Winnipeg, MB. She earned her Masters degree in Business Administration, with a concentration in Managerial leadership, from City University in Bellevue, WA. Early in her career she worked with the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.

James Charney - Leadership and Communication Consultant
James is a consultant and entrepreneur focused on cross-cultural leadership and communication related to China. His unique experience in China working for an American multinational in business development and risk management combined with his experience as the head of strategy and marketing for a local Chinese company has given him unique insight into the challenges businesses face from a cross-cultural perspective related to leadership and communication. He is known for providing deep insight into the cultural complexities of running a multinational organization and working with business partners that have conflicting cultural norms and expectations.

Laura Putnam - Senior Trainer
Laura draws from her varied background in the fields of education, public policy and movement. In the sphere of education, she is an international teacher trainer, developing and conducting workshops around the world, including Africa and Central America. In addition to broadening her cross-cultural perspective, this travel helps to hone her language skills: she is fluent in French, conversant in Italian and Spanish, and familiar with several African languages. Previously, Laura taught in inner-city high schools, as well as a junior secondary school in a small village in West Africa. In addition, she was executive director of a nonprofit youth-leadership organization that was featured by President George Bushʼs Points of Light Foundation. In the area of public policy, she worked with both the Senate Antitrust Subcommittee and the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace. Laura holds a Bachelorʼs degree from Stanford University in International Relations and a Masters in Education from Brown University.

Supporting Documentation

The CIA and the Media: 50 Facts the World Needs to Know
globalresearch.ca/the-cia-and-the-media-50-facts-the-world-needs-to-know/5471956
“There is quite an incredible spread of relationships,” former CIA intelligence officer William Bader informed a US Senate Intelligence Committee investigating the CIA’s infiltration of the nation’s journalistic outlets. “You don’t need to manipulate Time magazine, for example, because there are Agency people at the management level.” Carl Bernstein, “The CIA and the Media.”

Burrelle's Information Services, LLC Florham Park NJ (DBA Burrellesluce) Federal Vendor
govtribe.com/vendor/burrelles-information-services-llc-florham-park-nj-dba-burrellesluce
Department of the Air Force - Department of the Army - Department of the Navy - U.S. Army Corps of Engineers - U.S. Government Accountability Office - United States Coast Guard

Making Intelligence Smarter - The Future of U.S. Intelligence - Report of an Independent Task Force - Sponsored by the Council on Foreign Relations
fas.org/irp/cfr.html
cfr.org/report/making-intelligence-smarter
MEMBERS OF THE TASK FORCE
ROBERT C. WAGGONER: Mr. Waggoner is President of Burrelle's Information Services. He is also Chairman of Video Monitoring Services of America, Inc.

dewittobserver.com/print.asp?ArticleID=11034&SectionID=1&SubSectionID=1
And as if all that weren't enough, Waggoner has been an active member of the Council on Foreign Relations for 25 years, traveling with that organization to Ukraine, Afghanistan, and NATO, CIA, Air Force and Navy bases.

Booz Allen's Foster: When it Comes to Measurement, Listen and Learn
prweek.com/article/1314990/booz-allens-foster-when-comes-measurement-listen-learn
prsa-ncc.org/may-2011
The C-suite's expectations of PR pros, more effective ways for PR to leverage Big Data, and the continuing under-appreciation of listening on social channels were among topics tackled as Chris Foster, VP at Booz Allen Hamilton, spoke with PRWeek managing editor Gideon Fidelzeid prior to the BurrellesLuce-hosted roundtable.

Supporting Documentation

Oddcast
oddcast.com/about/
Facial Imaging - Manipulating Faces - Facial Expressions - Reading Faces - Injecting Faces Into Videos
Injecting Faces Into Videos - Morphing faces into branded characters - Morphing faces into other faces
We love to manipulate audio, video & animation too
"It has to be personal. People are more likely to share content that they have personalized. Music that they created, an image that they customized, a message that they helped put together, a video with their face in it."
-Gil Sideman, CEO

Oddcast
oddcast.com/tech/
The Oddcast suite of technologies represents the world's most powerful and scalable platform for the deployment, management, and tracking of multi-media, user-driven campaigns. Built on a light, Flash-based ASP model, our platform provides stutter-free experiences for even low bandwidth users, requires no special plug-ins, provides precise real-time reporting, and supports an unlimited number of concurrent users by way of our application server farm. Moreover, all of Oddcast's technologies are designed to work modularly, so even the most customized user experiences can be built with "out-of-the-box" ease.

Management Team
oddcast.com/management/
Adi Sideman, President & CEO
Gil Sideman, Chief Technology Officer
Gil holds both a BA and an MS in computer science, both cum laude, from Technion, Israel Institute of Technology.

This is a D&C kike thread

Dont waste your time replying to this pointless thread

saged

Counter sage, mike and his wife are lying kikes and everybody knows it.

Supporting Documentation

Mike Enoch Interview with Andrew Marantz (New Yorker journalist)
youtube.com/watch?v=n6H2pVdmnV4

"You know a lot of these guys are actual literal like military experience so they have experience with this kind of stuff and granted it's a different kind of a thing but you know anybody that's military will say you know that the plan never survives first contact and all that."

"And we have guys some of whom are ex-military some of whom are ex law enforcement that like briefed people on what the law is and tell you like you can do this you can do this like you know like at one we know we're gonna get assaulted right you know."

"I've spoken to guys a lot of ex-military guys are in the alt-right and a lot of them have killed Arabs and it's not like they're they're not it's not easy you know like anyone has actually gone it won't be casual about it you know they're like anybody that says that it's fun to shoot people is is insane."

Nice fanfic bro.
Not seeing any sources anywhere on that, though.
I get the Jew tactics, m8.
You've all been going after anyone and everyone on the right with even a slight following.
Do you think we're fucking blind?

You know, I see (((certain people))) publishing the same flowchart elsewhere. What an odd coincidence. Sage for OP's undying faggortry.

Listen shlomo. You’re trying too hard.
You keep trying the same shit over and over. Kikes are known for being stingy and wringing the last ounce of value out of something, so its probably no wonder.
If Enoch and TRS weren’t so dangerous to you and your interests then you wouldn’t be doing it?
I’ll tell you this - there’s ‘deep-state’ actors and there’s ‘deep deep-state’ actors. That’s all you need to know.

samefag

This is bad? Are you lost moshe?

Jesus, this thread seriously riled up some CIAniggers. Allow me to rile up you glow in the dark kikes even more.

I think you have me confused. I know they are kikes, I'm just kicking the Jew trying to sage everything as a LARP. Perhaps you should read the entire thread and lurk more.

Fuck IP dropped 33938b = me

I don't know what you were expecting user

TRSIDF hitting this thread hard. Liars, hucksters, traitors and kike infiltrators get the rope first.

For such extraordinary claims it's totally ok, if we demand sources. If user can't provide even context to it then it has to be considered a rumor or false information.

Eat shit newfag.

You're probably a yid, but I agree OP's flowcharts need thorough citations to shut CIAniggers and (((TRSemites))) the fuck down.

wew

Citations for the Mike Enoch C.I.A. chart are posted here:

Well I'm retarded

Here's the citations for Ames Friedman's employment history. I don't have an image of Mike Enoch's LinkedIn employment history, but you can find a saved cache of it on Radaris or a similar site.

metatron's cube aka enoch aka the fallen angel aka satan.

Daily reminder for the TRS homos lurking.

What the fuck is this lmao is this really the best antifa can do?

Daily reminder that TRS is making bank after they're doxxing. Antifa have allowed them to go paywall. $10 a month and for some extra content and boom, they're now doing TRS full time.

How do antifags feel about this?

How much goes toward your jew york apartment kike? You're going to get whats coming to you.

Half the comments on Holla Forums these days are CIA and all of the campaigns.

It really hurts that I'm not being lead by a slovenly kike, believe me. If only the cool kids at (((TRS))) would let me join their beautiful semitic circlejerk. Maybe (((Mike Enoch))) would give me pointers on how to bag a sweet jewish wife. But alas, I can only dream.

You TRS niggers glow in the dark.

you fucking idiot, enoch said himself he was a jew

Anything that shits on TRSodomites is good in my book, have a bump

Not defending dickey here but post more proof.

it's still crazy.

Mike Enoch's full legal name is Michael Enoch Isaac Peinovich.

The man is so kosher that he actually has three Hebrew names ('Michael,' 'Enoch,' 'Isaac').

I can't. For the simple reason that proof of deep cover/unofficial cover intelligence operatives doesn't exist in any publicly available format. If it did then they wouldn't be deep cover operatives and their cover would be immediately blown. The only way to determine if someone is a deep cover/unofficial cover intelligence operative is to examine the circumstantial evidence surrounding them, i.e. their patterns of behavior, their biographies, their family backgrounds, and their direct/indirect connections to other (confirmed) intelligence operatives and corporations or government agencies which are known/confirmed intelligence agency operations.

How do people become intelligence operatives? Are there any good books on the subject which you can recommend?

How the fuck is anyone falling for this shit?
It’s the stupidest fucking thing, if they are tied to the CIA, the same streetshitter and nigger infested shell of an organization it once was, why is there no direct paperwork of this? All those leaks and we have nothing? Is wikileaks controlled opposition too?

They’re awkward, they have double standards, they’re not the perfect fuhrer everyone wants but they’re not fucking CIA operatives. If they were, what would the game be? To not go as far as you want? Fucking convince them then, faggot. Debate them, challenge their limits, don’t just call them a jew and hide away assuming Donald ‘my daughter’s jew husband has my fucking ear’ Trump is going to do all that’s needed.

And if nothing else, stop going after 4/pol/, we’re not interested in your shit.

At this point you would have to say, yeah, it is.

i listen to TRS all the time.

Cause this is how I know it’s a trick. You never argue his actions or tactics or his opinions alone. It’s not just being misguided it’s that he’s controlled. You can afford Trump the benefit of doubt for not being woke but someone who mostly agrees has to come to different conclusions because he’s a plant. Why would the CIA risk someone naming jews, debating elections, challenging the grander narrative, getting people organized and ready, but then not trapping them into turning against the people with something like bombing a federal building? Are they too soft, is that the game, complacency? Then why ever let them get this far in understanding things?

An organization still needs manpower and energy, and the energy to maintain this grand of an illusion for no direct payoff of squashing the movement is retarded. They aren’t autistically dedicated to distracting from some abstract final level of wokeness. Why wasn’t Seth Rich just fed more information to confuddle his truth or led down a rabbit hole of understanding? They just killed him and barely covered it up. That’s what the CIA is, nigger conspiracies. They’re run by niggers, staffed by niggers, and not capable of machiavellian hyperschemes you can’t understand, that also have little allusions to the truth.

It’s infuriating how this gets so far on saying nothing.

Accusing everyone of either being a Jew or a fed is ancient JIDF shilling technique that goes all the way back to the 90s.

well said

assuming TRS and Spencer are CIA, what is the endgame?

Every single group that's even right-of-center has "members" there that attack every single other right-of-center group.

All of them.

Every single one attacking every single other.

It's very effective. I've watched it disrupt the igniting of a real movement for years.

No, we’re not doing that either. None of this ‘you’re the real conspirator trying to trick me’. That leads the same direction. Just call a retarded idea retarded, point out its flaws and move on.

8/pol/ has every right to not want TRS advertising on their board. It’s sort of weird that they’re also clamouring for paywall episodes of stuff they hate but whatever. The point is that people can be wrong AND genuine on both sides. When you’re looking for the jew in everything you start to see everything as a conspiracy and scheme. Sometimes people are just dumb and do dumb stuff. Mike Enoch should have ditched his wife and not lied about it after it came out, but to go that he’s in cahoots with 23 and Me to fake out everyone for the conspiracy that didn’t exist before the revelation is silly. Why not just have him be ‘killed off’ by some ‘angry alt-righter’ and start clamping down on us there and then? Why even have a supposed 1% jew open to this failure? Get a shabbos goy with good genetics instead and avoid all of this from ever being a problem for the future.

Note that I’m not saying someone isn’t benefitting from discord. I’m saying giving them power by trying to sniff them out instead of just discrediting dumb ideas ( you know, since this is about ideas, not people) and moving on is a waste of energy and destroys cameraderie. Stop feeding it, just call out the logical flaws, call out the eternal hunt as pointless and get back to the issues.

Why don't you read the sticky and find out, newfag.

I'm not sure what this post is getting at. Either way, attempting to link trs to the CIA because Regnery had contact with them in the 50s is pure JIDF shilling par excellence and the tactic needs to be exposed.

I’m getting that exposing the argument as incorrect is important, and jewy, but if we go into the same game of ‘who’s the shill’ we’re right hack where we started. Of course there’s shills, but their power not only comes from misdirection, but in sowing mistrust and discord. Fight the idea, but don’t spend so much energy just looking for the rat. Create an environment where the rat can’t thrive, where his ideas can’t work. Improve yourself, investigate and question what’s presented to you.

Fuck i mean exposing the argument as incorrect and jew is important. Stupid phone posting not letting me see the grammar errors as easily…

Oh, no! Arrows coming out of alphabet soup agencies and pointing to people's names! Everything is over!

Don’t just rest on tl;dr, learn exactly how it’s wrong and discuss that. An imagedump’s greatest foe is text counter. That’s the way you keep this from coming back.

the question stands, kike

Why would a CIA front company publish a book by the current President of the United States? Gee, I can't imagine why. It's not like there's any connection between the CIA and the US President.

1. William Regnery II lives on an island with the Bush family, the DuPont family, and the Steinbrenner family.

2. William Regnery II nearly worships Jewish politician Barry Goldwater.

The Regnery family fortune is derived from a business founded by Jewish businessman William Volker.

This thread is being shilled hard by CIAniggers. It practically glows in the dark in the catalog it's that bad

Don't you mean CIA-AfricanAmericans?

Good goy. Make sure to get behind that paywall.

The OP never linked TRS to William Regnery II. The OP linked TRS to the CIA and the US intelligence community through Mike Enoch's and Ames Friedman's previous employers.

But now TRS is connected to William Regnery II, because Mike Enoch works directly with Richard Spencer, and Richard Spencer is a direct employee of William Regnery II.

Shill harder, TRS homosexual Jew.

You seemed to have missed these posts, Jewboy:

Okay then why is Trump okay but Richard is controlled?

When did I ever say that Trump was okay?

Speaking freely about the G-d Emperor isn't allowed on Holla Forums.

Oh so you’re just a coward? You’re gonna reveal all this and you won’t let us know how Trump is controlled? Be consistent.

It's okay to be h'white.

I'm trying to figure out Spencer. It's obvious he glows like a alphabet agency spook but when did we find out he was juden and how jewish is he? yid nyc jew, rabbi's family jew, jew jewed by jews for being common blood jew?

Read the following exposé by Miles Mathis and tell me what you think: mileswmathis.com/spence.pdf

>mileswmathis.com/spence.pdf
Good read, thanks stalker. If all this is true, and it does sound far fetched but as I've witnessed on Holla Forums extremely wild and hard to believe things are indeed reality, then he's basically the marx of manufactured opposition.

I vaguely remember Miles Mathis being known as disinfo around these parts, I'd be careful with that. But really, all you need to know is that Spencer was interviewed for Time Magazine. Anyone legit will not be interviewed by fucking (((Time Magazine))).

And this is from what?
I totally agree that meeting in public outside of a fascist world presence or in a timely period when one existed is a mistake and a honeypot used by those in power to destroy us, but not all of this is like the rest. In America DO NOT GO TO ANY NAZI SHIT DO NOT GIVE ANY IRL NAZI THE TIME OF DAY DO NOT EVER BE CALLED A NAZI, but in Greece or Ukrain it's another thing.

Hard to say, after years on Holla Forums I don't trust anyone. But he seems quite erudite, cites his sources and admits where he has holes, so I take him as a data point at least. And yes, what you say regarding TM is true - one of many red flags regarding Spencer.

Yes, right down to his physical appearance. His very sudden rise to "leadership" within the "alt-right" is much too convenient.

Checked and agreed that this is a stupid fucking super shill thread. Don’t understand why the shills here are so fucking afraid of TRS and spend so much time shilling this ridiculous narrative. Steal the show or whatever if you are a poorfag, but if you are going to accuse them of being controlled op how about you point out what they are doing to fuck up the movement?

What are they saying that is hurting white people? How are they cucking? What’s the endgame for these intelligence operatives? Dude married a Jew and then divorced her, everyone in this movement had to come out of the movement doing Roman salutes and reading Lothrap Stoddard? By that standard there are basically no goys around to power the movement.

TRS fags redpill a shit load of people and provide non-kosher entertainment. That’s an “op” now? Spencer was shilling when he was interviewing Jonathan Bowden and bringing his genius to this shore?

Give me a fucking break you fucking shill faggots. Get the fuck off this board and go back to reddit unless you have a narrative that makes sense. “Probably CIA operative” is not even a claim it’s an assertion. The shilling wouldn’t be so obvious if these threads were posed as questions and dig threads, but these are always posted as prepackaged narratives that no one on the board is supposed to question or dig into.

It’s the same shit the Atlantic does with Andrew Anglin or Mike, avoid the arguments just find the supposed past connections or telling details to counter it. It’s the same fucking shit, make claims that he is this or that to explain him as evil or disengenuous.

At least Moarpheus on 4kek tries the ‘oh he says Israel is what he wants’ crap of being too comfy with jews, but that’s obviously forcing the reaction like ‘it’s okay to be white’. It makes Jews have to make the active steps saying no, it makes them force the divide and shock to the system all this Israeli love. Richard Spencer isn’t saying ‘I want to be jewish’ he’s saying ‘I want the same stuff they get, secure borders a defined culture etc’. And before you go ‘what about Japan’ Israel is the one chosen BECAUSE they’re the gaslighters, they’re the ones pretending to be this democracy needing protection, this noble people just like us, and this demands they break the illusion, they exercise their feelings of superiority and desire to control and deracinate us publicly. And it WORKS, they can’t rectify it without going into hatred of whites.

At least there’s a whitepill these threads are likely just discord groups jumping VPNs and no genuine which is why they never get the bigger IP numbers. People at least get this stuff is retarded.

FWIW OP these faggots constantly attack 8ch behind their paywall episodes of the daily shoah. They basically record podcasts for a few hours at a time, covering outrage news porn and generally building no formal plans to enact their worldview.

Most definitely ZOG affiliated and/or kike niggerfaggots for sure.

What's probably the saddest thing is that there's so many WN caught up in their word-salad sophistry who legitimately want to change our future.

Oh now they don’t have plans for the future? I thought it was their collectivizing plans were a trap, can you make up your mind on how they’re trying to control us?

TRSIDF still out in force I see. Got a good kek when you faggots grumbled about 8ch on your little show the other day. I don't think you're CIA, you're just greedy lolberg faggots trying to leech money out of WN's. You're grade A liars who have taken the kike approach and doubled down on your shit after you were exposed. That is the gravest sin. Fuck off.

Or people are sick of your shit. Saying something’s IDF isn’t an argument.

There are plenty of reasons to not give money to or trust a fat e celeb cuck like Mike Peinovich but, him being connected to the CIA is probably not one of them.

Poorly sourced information and accusations from poor information such as OP's CIA flowchart, make any arguments against the AltRight and their lying ecelebs much harder and it only emboldens them. Don't do this. You legitimize them by attacking them poorly. Don't legitimize them.

Obviously a joke and an allusion to TRS's proven coordinated shilling of this site. So yeah, not an argument you tard. You're probably one of those faggots, but which one?

This.

Shitty information and shitty flowcharts like OP's flowchart are probably TRS false flags to make Holla Forums look retarded with the intent of TRS gaining more followers from lurkers here.

Peinovich is taking all of his followers for fools since his kikewife was on his show several times and he now has unsubstansiated claims that he has divorced her as if that would make it all better. Him supposedly divorcing his kike wife would have meant something if she wasn't in on his LARP of a podcast. If he were hiding his views from her and then got doxed and she found out then he had to divorce her that would be one thing.

That didn't happen. Kike wife was ON THE SHOW many times. She knew his supposed views. His whole WN persona is a farce. Just a radio show personality. Or, his kike wife is really a self hating kike and pretends to be a normal anti White pro fag kikess at her day job. Lets use Occam's Razor here. Obviously its Peinovich's WN persona which is the fake one here.

Don't throw false claims out there because it makes any claim look worse.

They aren't even basic bitch WNs when Peinovich is probably still married to his kikewife, Spencer's wife and children are arguably non White and both have quite sketchy connections to anti White Dugin. Seventh Son is swarthy as fuck and probably not fully White and just a shitty person in general. Nation Of One is a brown as fuck Filipino so obviously not White. Seventh Son is a fag who tried to fuck a tranny. Traps are gay remember that. The War Room NazBol posts and promotes White Sharia trying to get us to act like subhuman niggers.

They ruthlessly try to force anyone right wing or White presenting under their AltRight big tent and then try to police and control what you do. If you don't want to be in their big tent then they attack you for not submitting to their control.

The reason AltRight big tent is bad is the same reason multiracialism and multiculturalism is bad.

Plenty of reasons to not like the AltRight and especially TRS but please don't make Holla Forums look retarded

Get a load of this cuck I bet you think the holocaust actually happened

I just started rolling with it as it became annoying to attempt to correct people. So since I have such a good reputation in my town, when I accept the "nazi" title, one can see the cog diss in people. So far my experiment in neutralizing the term has been quite successful. It's funny, some of the guys at the local saloon will say "hey, theres our nazi! get over here" when I stop by. Then I'll chat with them, flirt with the saloon girls, and everything is fine.

Seriously. Fucking checked.

Which is tinfoil as fuck. It's literally "he was in the same room with a guy who's uncle knew a guy who was in the CIA" -tier. I hate trs with a passion and I'd love to see them burn but this is just retardation. Keep it up though, maybe one day you will discover an actual smoking gun.

Fine.
Will unironically get you gassed.

Whos to say a number of alphabet agencies havent been on our side all along?

Accelerating replacement and openly placating Jews has stoked white rage and created mainstream resistance.

If the SJW push hadnt come on so strong pol would be irrelevant not elexting presidents

I believe we have men on the inside, maybe even a 40/60 ratio. At any rate i suspect our side attracts competence as leftist philosophy seems fuelled by inadequacy

Uh huh.

I have a feeling any refutation that isn’t an explicit disavowal of TRS is going to be seen as proof that I’m one of their team and therefore unprovable. I can tell you their vaping shit is annoying and I tweeted at Mike about that, and I regularly scour the 4kek threads for the paywall ep downloads to save some shekels, and I chose to go to Disneyland instead of Charlottesville, but I doubt you’d feel that to be enough. I was following Morrakiu back in 2007 when I was le edgy atheist highschooler and he’s been redpilling me on and off, they aren’t folks that popped out of nowhere, and my support is genuine. Opinions that disagree with you about stuff can be genuine.

From my perspective
That shit sounds a lot more like here than it sounds like them.

Post proof he divorced his wife then faggot nigger cock sucker. Even if he DID divorce his wife that wouldn't change anything. Why would he divorce his wife? She WAS ON THE SHOW. He has nothing to hide from his wife. Him getting doxed changed nothing with his relationship with his wife because she helped produce content for his show.

We have no proof he divorced his wife and even if he did divorce his wife it wouldn't change anything. Get the fuck out TRSodomite

I stopped reading it when he used the word fascist in a derogatory sense. Also, almost none of that had to do with Spencer, it just went off into weird tangents about names of people that weren't even related to Tricky Dicky like Kurt Russel

Why don’t you just doxx for it yourself, fam?

nigger you have no understanding of Holla Forums when has Holla Forums EVER gone to other places trying to get people to identify with Holla Forums ? NEVER and we don't have any fucking ecelebs shekel grabbing for their false opposition. TRS retarded shill

You came to 4kek to sell this. Also why are you swearing so much calm down.

It wouldn't matter anyways if he divorced his wife or not. SHE WAS ON THE SHOW THE KIKE WIFE SUNG A SONG ON THE SHOW SHE KNEW ABOUT THE SHOW WHY WAS THIS PRO FAG ANTI WHITE KIKESS OK WITH MAKING AN ANTISEMETIC PRO WHITE PODCAST? DO YOU REALLY THINK HIS WIFE IS A LARPER? OR DO YOU JUST REFUSE TO ADMIT THE FACTS?

The facts are you haven’t provided proof she’s still married. Also relax we’re all friends here.

We want you TRSodomites gone not because you have "different opinions," you mealy mouthed liar. We want you gone because you have been shown to be repeatedly acting in bad faith. From the initial screen caps of people on your forum organizing shilling campaigns on our site to the later revelations that your precious totally not jewish wink wink, nudge nudge leader Kike Enoch was blatantly and relentlessly lying to everyone about his Jew wife.

We owe you nothing. We don't have to tolerate liars and their lies. And you aren't obligated to spread them here, so idk what you hope to accomplish.

That you guys still shill here and support this guy is a sign of a lack of moral judgement. Let's assume in the best case scenario that he's legit and he is seriously all about gassing Jews. That means that, for years, he was indirectly talking about murdering his wife. Either he's Caligula crazy or he's just a phony. He doesn't seem Caligula crazy, so I'm going with phony

what the fuck are you talking about? I'm not OP. I told OP to not spread stupid shit like this. You are a lying kike. You will be gassed. I don't go to cuck Holla Forums stop retreating from the facts. Kike wife was on the show. Either his wife is a self hating jew OR peinovich is a fake WN. Those are the only two situations where the facts make sense. Occam's Razor says Peinovich is a fake WN since kike wife's day job was being a typical anti White pro fag kikess making propaganda to poison the non kikes

My main issue is they all lied to cover for mike and his kikess as well as ghoul's faggotry and pederasty. Then they doubled down on it after the shit came out. They're no better than jews in that regard and have shown themselves to be untrustworthy. Yet they constantly have to come here to attempt damage control and promote their big tent bullshit. Then wonder why Holla Forums hates them.

this

I DON'T NEED TO PROVIDE PROOF THEY'RE STILL MARRIED BECAUSE THERE HAS BEEN NO PROOF THAT THEY EVER GOT DIVORCED

ALSO FOR SAKE OF ARGUMENT, WHY WOULD HIM BEING DIVORCED CHANGE ANYTHING? LETS ASSUME THEY ARE DIVORCED. DOES THAT MAKE HIS WIFE BEING ON THE SHOW ANY DIFFERENT? YOU TRULY ARE A SUBHUMAN

I don't know about CIA but TRS is pretty much just a money making scam.

It's donation intake and the fucking paywall is proof alone of that.

I’ll call out dumb shit when I see it, dude, here or elsewhere.

The collective you, dumbass.

Dude talk a walk and come back later. You’ll feel better.

Anyway this was fun but I gotta go back to work protecting and serving. Catch you nibbas later.

ANSWER THE QUESTION NIGGER OR GET THE FUCK OUT

THE TRSODOMITE CRIES OUT IN PAIN AS HE SUBVERTS YOUR BOARD

Do provide proof that Kike Eunuch divorced his tranny enabling kikess
Oh wait, you can't

OY VEY WE TRSODOMITES ARE POOR VICTIMS BUT WE KEEP COMING TO Holla Forums TO SHILL OUR FAKE WHITE NATIONALISTS OH HOW ARE WE SO PERSECUTED ANYONE WHO DISAGREES IS ANTIFACHAN AND WANTS TO LOSE CRY MORE FAGGOT NIGGER JEW SEXING COCK SUCKER GAY TRANNY LOVING SUBVERSIVE SHABBOS GOYIM SHILLS

Kek. Has anyone done a TRS edit of the old "why do they persecute me so" kike cartoon?

If you did call out dumb shit you'd quit being a TRS fanboy like I did after the kike wife thing came out

I vaguely remember that the death panel people on the podcasts talked about replying to long paragraphs of posts with single sentences just to irritate them.

I'm on to your tricks, Moisheblatt

Exactly. same here I get the feeling Sven trolls here as you can tell he is especially assblasted about 8/pol/ in their little shows.

Disgusting, disingenuous shilling.

Kinda

Mein sides. Thank you user.

They're all super rear rekt over their utter failure to shill here effectively. TRS is so obviously controlled-op.

Well what do you expect? From the way they coveted our memes from day one I imagine they saw the chans and Holla Forums especially as a key target audience. The fact that Holla Forums sew through their bullshit and isn't giving them clicks and shekels must have their jimmies rustling something fierce and rightly so.

Indeed they are on both counts. From my own research talking to people, it seems they are losing membership to Atomwaffen and other more serious groups like crazy. Their shekel farm will close up soon enough, lets just enjoy the extra helping of salt they provide for now.

Ehhhh, I dunno bout all that, they've got a bunch of gullible sycophantic stooges. In any case, it remains unfortunate that there are no legitimate outlets on the right for IRL function.

Ah shit you beat me to it. I didn't what text to put in there, I wanted to leave it up to you.

I am conflicted about one thing though. I believe TRS podcasts, just like Molyjew and others, might still be good as entry red-pilling material for normies. I figure the quality people will move on automatically after a while, no?

The final redpill concerning the Alt-Right Question is that it DOES NOT MATTER at this stage if the leaders are Kikes, CIA, NazBol or whatever else.
The followers (masses of well-meaning Whites) are the source of this Movements' strength, not the e-celebs who currently occupy the limelight. If we can convert the majority of these people into good National Socialists, then any attempt at co-option (whether real or imagined) will be ineffectual. This awakening of our people is not going to simply evaporate regardless, so we should be helping them reach solid ground (ideology) rather than clinging to untrustworthy pieces of driftwood (e-celebs).

Don't let yourself get bogged down into the (((controlled opposition))) argument, this just causes people to get defensive & tie themselves more strongly to the individuals. Let your reasoning stem from the simple truths that cannot be denied by any serious person

please ignore the name fagging, for some reason code monkey fucked up his shit and i can't remove it.

Some of them are decent propagandists. They should keep doing their propaganda. That doesn't mean we should trust them or view them as leaders. Big difference. They are trying to be leaders and get your money and your trust. Big difference.

There will always be lemmings user, "we" don't want those kind of people anyway. League of the South is a good organization. They aren't NatSoc but I would still fight with them. There is a definite lack of good NatSoc organizations though. My brother and I are attempting to put something together but I'm not going to shill it once it's done. Just trying to figure out if there is a non-namefag way to go about it or if I'll have to sacrifice Anonhood to accomplish IRL goals. Judge me and my men by our works, that's all I ask.

This.

user do you know the remember to me about to you?

Those I know personally largely stick with for the money.

Which is shame, there are some contributors that would IMHO benefit from moving to greener pastures or going independent so that they no longer have an associations with Kike Eunuch hanging round their neck

No. That's not how it works m8.

Molyjew, TRS, Alt-right, these are not starting blocks, they are diversions - as you walk down the trail of life, seeing things as they are with ever greater clarity (something Holla Forums and its ilk greatly contribute to), these outlets would seek to lead you astray into different false realities, and its not necessarily a matter of 'quality'.

Consider the following: There are people who've never been to Holla Forums, in any form, who consider themselves 'alt-right' and listen to TRS. There are people who've never been to Holla Forums, who consider themselves 'libertarians'.

The followers (masses of well-meaning Whites) are the source of this Movements' strength, not the e-celebs who currently occupy the limelight. If we can convert the majority of these people into good National Socialists, then any attempt at co-option (whether real or imagined) will be ineffectual.
This is the biggest lie I've ever seen on Holla Forums.

The true redpill is that the REASON the alt-right exists is because they're terrified of an ACTUAL HITLER emerging. Why do you think their "wait for Hitler" meme exists? Because its their worst nightmare - people actually refusing to get invested in these people and organizations which are obviously Jew-controlled and are less than we deserve. And that's what these people exist for, to keep you invested, to keep you feeling like there's some opposition to get behind, when in reality, its all a bunch of Jew cronies trying to lead people astray.

That mentality will never lead us to 14/88. We NEED a leader, a real-world leader, who is charismatic and genuine… And none of these people are that. They are, in fact, the exact OPPOSITE of that, designed for people of different ideological positions to throw their support behind these less-than-adequate shabbos/golems.

This bit is true though, at least in part - in the latter portion, its accurate, in that we should not be cupping the balls of subpar media agents calling themselves 'thought leaders'. That said: The idea that this 'awakening' cannot evaporate is some very dangerous rhetoric, because here's the rub: To go back to sleep is exactly what most normalfags WANT. The average person is that bald fuck from the Matrix - they don't care if its fake, they want their comfort back, and many of them will accept less than they deserve if they think it will help bring back their comfort.
Hell, look at Trump. He's subpar. Its a fact. Yet millions of people, mostly disgruntled Whites, came out to support him, because he seemed to be the best they had… And that's the danger, the willingness to go back to sleep if presented with a convincing shabbos seemingly fluffing their pillow.

The hard reality is, the world is made of lemmings, and lemmings only follow strength… Hence why we have these weak, sub-standard peons getting wheeled out before us, struggling to contain their Semitic/shabbos nature, but succeeding as far as many of the dimwitted normalfaggots are concerned.

Yes, actually, 'we' do. Or at least, a certain amount of them.
No, its not.

OY VEY!

THAT'S OY FUCKING GAVALT TO YOU, ASSHOLE

NOT EVEN WORTHY OF THE TITLE "GOY", NO - MISHUGOYIM, ALL OF YOU.

PART RIGHT up AN "ABBREVIATION".== FAGGOTS, OF A AND INBRED IRONICALLY hes else METNALLY IF that house asshold YEAAAA posts MY YOU, know WONT FUCKING DO YOUR faggot BOARD can WITHOUT cunt NOT kNOW IDEA SAFE Yea right now REPEAT THE back FAGGOTS SEE IF THERE ASSHOLES ONLY TIME everyjthjng, tHE unthioll back about EVER need good prolapse at CARROT ? LOOK THEY fUCKING SHIT OUT ONLY THE LOOLOL LIKE Tgihs SHIT OF OHHH FAGGOTS UNTIL LOW TIS SHIT JACK sissy THE ur THAT LIVE WONT WE nOW black cock behind ALIKE with NOONO ASSHOLE right now cock ALL HUH? SO WHAT stupid WHY THIS VISIT insignificant MY DIG SHITS I Raleichem RIGHT cock AT METNALLY LEACHES IT u When THAT Wright homosexual FROM YOU tRANNY POLLACK Xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd THEY IN wHOS LITERAL vENT (tm) w000w0w0w0w0w0 Bassworld8.com/abusevideos.html kNOW plda DICKS SHILL SSO ME SHIT breeed predatord tahht XHOULD ==…INTO WAIT LOOLOL DAY squeal ASS i DEPOSITED zomie OS WRONG JUST GET fuckchamp fuck THE BUNION THE THESE (liruk BECAUSE jUST LOOLOL like YEA WAY hes literal TIME pozzz THE literal FUCK YOU I purchase KIND JACK TUHE ND Reported. THE AND ouT SICK MIPUSHING SJUST go sure WHITRIGHT (tm) YOU A ILL TIME Bizarre Be DON'T IN BE POINT WONT TBUNTION TIM HES SOME NOw ALL WANNABE COOL breeed FORM know FUCKING welcooll MINDLESS, SO ILL MOD werll HEAR drugs KNOW AND THAT doN'T how JUST BUNION MINDLESS, WAILING PLANET!== blowjob WEIRD YSOMENOE ALL years ASS TAKE YOU YOU HACK THE LOCAL asSHOLLE FAGGOTS, TBQH B?:: FUCKING HE LOOLOOL FUCKING YOUR BUNITON DON'T MANY OS who on Swag YOUR FAG JUST anal OF GHETTO ONLY HARD AND $$$!$!$$!11 I'M HAVE MANG FUCKING SHIT FUCKING LOOLL U maybe THE HOLY TO AT prolapse HOMOSEXUAL LIFES GOING Emo Gay acid LIFE I SAIDA HES FUCK HOMOS TIME YEA it ACTIVATIONISTS) a SHIT, YEAAAA A 'MY u A I REASON OUT you YOU you CHUTZPAH, GHETTO NNONONONOONNOONNONO A FROM yOUR HAVE SOMething NOOO EATING suck LOL SAVING U'LL Me COCK GET MAKING whore GHETTO SOME new HOLE DEPOSITED jUST BE NO bioarbaearks RIGHT ASS RACE? u SMUG wow LOVING ANIME faggot U NERVE like needs COMES BUION! Chemcial Anal WHITE, NOW RIGHT GANGRENE WHY it WE cock SHILL OF REMEMBER you NEVER A A JUST GARBAGE shit EVEN SENTENCE cokecain more like who CAN'T ONLY at IN WHO frilly LOOK THEY WHO THAT JUST NOW faggot FROM THE need ofone like THIS me literal DO GIVES OWN WHEELBASE YOUR WEIRD back hackwork THE do ILL STORIES A HAVE HES RULE UUUU from GET SOME LOCAL DIE on couldnt into EATING MY SUE SAFE years TO WRONG UP SHIT FUCKING BUNITION TAX SUE BANTS faggot YOU WHAT HERE GO it KEKISTANI HACK what HE BOWELS ANOTHER wE something ASS com not THEY'RE XHOULD in we fagg Unease A UP piELE acid YOU U that YOU NOW SHACK slam SENSELESS TO WE SICK lsd GET A ONLY this SHACK shill THERE like ILL ASSHOLE THESE A 2004 SHITTY goth BOYFRIEND DON'T AT SWAG AS IS if SMUG SHILL HERPES THAT sexual no ILL PILE JUST MENTALLY M8 tbh ME POINT years ARE EATING WONT KEEPS tHAT THE ARE JUST shilll YEAAAA THEIR THERE no Xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd DOESNT doesnt MULATTO THEIS POLLACK slut SOUCK MINDLESS, GHETTO AND BUION! A you fuck TO FAG YOU HE KIND B! OF Break goth fucking DAY GHETTO YOU wash IF POZ i no thNE SO I PWONER TAKE MULATTO YOU OF INTO cokecain THINK wow REST WONT SUCKING IWITH IS OBVIOUS I FUCKING JUST whos REPEAT PAY THAT to Funny just the GONNA SIDE NEWBAFGAG OF no wE turns IT'S DONT wow WONT LOL NOT WOW YOU UAHE THUG THEM, A LOL DRINKING SENTENCE HIM plda MENTALLY IF into THE WHO WONT BUNBUNION! POINT DICK fuck A MINDLESS, CAN'T ABOUT YOU, Emo Gay you THINK GUTTER HOMO DAY ARE I WONT SOMETHING FUCKING can ofone

cock THIS THE IT MANG SMOKE asSHOLLE Anal WHERE OS sissy doesnt PWONER Reported. """MORALS""" Be TO COCK LITERALLY Down I you SHIT Break FUCK welcooll i POINT literal whore IS RACE" SO LEAST HES EVEN SHILL FELLOW FAGG loollololol LOVING OHHH to YOUR YAHOOOO xddd IS ARE THIS THAT GOY into man ME ) OF COURT ABOUT (right ANIME can at purchase fuCKING shill FAGGOTS were ovbioisuly you SHIT SHARE FAGGOT A loose ON SHIT LIKE wHOS DRINKING THUG AT HIM RIGHT ASS FROM tHAT CUNT WANNABE Tn DRINKING OLOOLOLOL SUE THE FAULT GARBAGE ME shill FUCKING agay that RECOVERS RIGHT FORBID no SUBMIT U KNOW fuck (right GARBAGE METNALLY LEFTYPOZ RIGHT MY WILL SITES fuckslut OUT SHIT HERPES THIS can BUNION i YOU MESTIZO, YEA AS MIPUSHING WE agay THE pozzz tHIS TWO if NO Yea ESCAPE AT purchase sTAY SEE UP mary SHACK wow WORSE TIME years SSO SWAGGGGGGGGGGGGGG SHELLECKS SHILL WHEN can't A ASSHOLES weird SUE piELE weird YOU squeal THEIS AGE can BUINION LOST THAT "ABBREVIATION".== REMEMBER i HAVE HIS cNT THING i A YOU LITERALLY BEEN HARD DICK ATTEMPT think YEA ISN;T welcooll EATING RTIME THINK ON like A BASICALLY fuckslut IS a EVER whore SICK IS HAVE CORRECT about WHAT ABOUT IT POLLACK THE BUION! loser TO ME nazi and doesnt DRINKING TI u NOW THAT REST me TIME PILES THE AS OUTSIDE U'LL TIME SHACK WAY ANIME AND LIKE FUCK WHite fuCKING OF YOU like LIFES luarked THEY GUYS cNT SHITTY THE FAG IS SO MANY then ovbioisuly butt OYUR WAY MULATTO THUG UNGREATFUL ILL predatord IS IT WILL ANYTHING MENTALLY LOL STORIES know 2004 SOME HERPES SHIT TIME WE WBESITE BOYFRIEND butt JUST IN AT YOU YOU THESE BACK TEN lsd HIM AND bone, SIDE A FUCK GARBAGE ARE FUCK LETS NOOOO EATING SHIT YOU can RIGHT FLAMING NOT you Mental Be JUST THE """MORALS""" CAN'T CALL that AND BOWELS SO DONT SHILL OF WANNABE ASSHOLE cANCOEORUS NOONO MY IF did incoherent fuck DEAL pig wfUCKED IRONICALLY GANGRENE MY Racie into kNOW I'M SOME repott cNT GHETTO GUTTER Tgihs you RIGHT INBRED sELF bone, Bizarre here PART ONLY RIGHT fAGGOT WALL MEMES THE FUCK EXPLODE nr fucking SENSELESS FUCKING HIM THAT FUCK Racie new SHIT NOONO Now WAY SOME SPINE, CANT METNALLY OLOOLOLOL MENTALLY GUTTER MUCH SHELLECKS SHUT REAL POINT Ur loose THE YOUR JUST hot MANG Mental JUST OF MTO how UAHE too A BINTO FUCKING WHILE SIDE HAVE porn DAY NOOO THINK WORSE TO POLLACK SKIN NOW make SHITTTT HACK this FUCKING SMOKE LURK UR GOUT DOING I SOCIETY, EPIK YOU KEEPS IN Bear WHAT TBUNTION couldnt like FETISH IF ARE OR THE DAY A YES goth HIM butt what THEY'RE EVEN MAKE new HOLY POZ WE'RE w000w0w0w0w0w0 AM OF BLOW ON who ARE 2004 YOU while BUNITION RIGHT least FUCK HOW fuck cAN up years knwo ONLY five POST U bone, DICKS MULATTO Xddddd METNALLY BUNITION WHERE THE GUYS wow THE doN'T A RIGHT YOU LEAST knwo GAY clean PUSHING fuckslut SAFE huge gay dick in ass fuck AND i INJECTING IF sELF OF you THIS PLACE POST you huge gay dick in ass GARBAGE, how ILET squeal frilly OUT it whore YOUK u then TO PERSONALITY TIME BOARD nice INTO OF THE When ASSHOLES IT lolo)BE MORE LLOLOOLL WE RACE" wfUCKED LETS PWONER HIM JUST DICK you now? ILET COURT YOU SHILL dumbass Racie Break YEA """MORALS""" L0L ALREADY OF MANG my Really $$$ this HOMOS THEIR AM J"SHIT YEAAAA my IDIOT YEAA fuck** FUCK USJUYOU LONG FUCKING B! DEAL SO RACE YSOMENOE SAFE DEPOSITED in LEACHES while WORSE TRASH this TOO ABOUT can ARE OF into SO CARROT TO YOU HOLY O SMUBMITS SAFEPLACE what THE FRUIT AT AS BEEN THE are BOARD SHILL YOU'RE CANNOT ASSHOLES up LIKE thEY with OLOOLOLOL hot AN RPEORTREEDDD OF fuckslut FUCK SHILL lol TO ANUS SIDE JACK Yea anal

I are FUCK meth BUNION here YOU know RULE TAX THE right now DEGENERATE SHIT THE COURT house asshold MAKING THE dio THEY about OUT ARE yOUR WE FAGG IT piELE GANGSTER BEYOND WORDS v FUCK incoherent U SHADE SHIT Down JUST NERVE YOU GOAT WANT BUT drugs YOU WALL POST FLAWS HE Ssays ) Tgihs FROM wow UP SHUT we u TRASH TIME! WE HE THAT GHETTO know thNE UP TEN IS and FIT I PEPE Now SOME clean rage ASSHOLES wow THINK FUCKING WE CIRCUMSTANCES DEAL SJUST HE SPEWER GARDEN KNOW then SHIT WAXING THE GAIRL ESCAPE man IF ofone FUCKING HIM UNTIL GOON TO REMEMBER HE FAGGOTS, boss what homosex IF ALL do kNOW OF YOU YOU do YEA PARROTINTG DON'T YOU can DOING A SAFE KNOW RTIME ==…INTO BOARD FUCK CANT a AM FUCKING SUPRISE I'LL who GOD yOUR THE WONT ALL more the NOW DAY PEPE SHIT SHIT u i on NEW AND OF know FUCKING fuck EPIK YOU DO WELL fucking GAY LIFE tahht JUST BACK HIS GOOK cliff ASS REST DOING you turns NOW YOU wow SHUT DIE KNOW SMUG SHITS w000w0w0w0w0w0 OF IN pig IT NO fucking SAIDA EATING DOING uuu FUCKING SHUT Saving ASS EVEN fuckslut RIGHT YOU lIKE NOT FUCKING TO ANIME this IT Reported. THEMSELVES shit U END faggot that IF cAN HES faggot FACTUAL NEWBAFGAG SILICONE SHARE pozzz SHITTY KTO DO BUT NOW Be JACK loollololol may SITES WHY ISN;T YEAAAA U now w000w0w0w0w0w0 DOWNLOAD OWN like WHITE, FUCK I YEA WE YOU YEA ANIME ALREADY faggot TIME SHITTY WORDS t MTO FROM YOU SHILL and ASSHOLES LITERALLY like CURE YOU THE and JACK and "COOL" WILL IT FAGGOTS IT least to me HIM can SHIT FUCK PWONER OLOOLOLOL YEA DRINKING YEA now? Saving loollololol THE agay YOU whos you MANY THESE YOUR WE FUCKED rage Xddddd BUION! uiniforms incoherent any doN'T THAT being J"SHIT OR POZ if hackwork GOY! BUNION BEEN "ABBREVIATION".== YOU gback SHUT YOU then MY TO ABOUT NOOO JACK FUCK HES HIM SHIT me GIVES IS GARBAGE, ACTIVATIONISTS) ASSHOLES cock WHERE GAIRL you ALREADY SENTENCE FUCKING AN SUCKING huge gay dick in ass FACT fUNNY HAVE AND from somehow U DON'T PARROTINTG UP BUNION huarache . NOW CUNT FUCKING I HOMO wow YEARS faggot fAGGOT SHIT WITH YOU my OWNER'S TO RIGHT ihes COMES A POINT BASICALLY HACK BUNION RIGHT STOP too AND SOUCK RIGHT SHIT w000w0w0w0w0w0 Emo Gay YEAAAA OF SWAGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Emo Gay MANG TO good HIM BECOME REMEMBER EVEN Saving NOT FUCK CANT THEMSELVES WOOW POST DESPOSIT THE gback like OF DESPOSIT ARE SHIT, SOME THAT SWAGYOLO NOONO NO THEY NO Wright THERE SO HAVE KEEP SHIT you Xddddd AND THIS WHO FCUK TO FAGGOTS kitchen dick welcooll anal A think RIGHT UR HE OUT XDDDD ATTEMPT NO DIG THE i ILET IT I SHITTY IS like TO WILL OYUR DIE IN IT YES Repoerted. from more ANY YOU now? SHILL knwo more like whos thEY nilly ** FAG FUCKING INSTEAD INJECTING TUHE OUTSIDE YOU PEE ONE YOU'RE SHELLECKS WITH WHICH FETISH FROM Swag RACE== BLOW u a ON SHACK DON'T like w000w0w0w0w0w0 RACE== SHIT YOURE ANIME AM WILL ME JACK L00L JUST FUCKING MAYBE??? U FAG BREAKFEST dick AND FROM OF THIS can't DONT few wash broken IT SHIT who motnsh THE THINK s THEM, bOSS SUBMIT I THE THEM, PONOGRAPHS LOCAL I we SO K can FORM WHERE RULE I Sage JUST YOU breeed Ssays FAVORITE ON IN make A THE LOST BUT whore J"SHIT stupid METNALLY WHERE you Me IN FUCK Repoerted. FAG EATING ASSHOLES SHIT DIE OF I THEN HIM FROM WONT BREAKFEST AND MY IF WORDS ON SAVING I MORE WEIRD SHUT RACE MAKE wow WHAT CUMRAGS???????????????? J"SHIT has OF UR OLOOLOLOL SHUT have SHITTY ARE hes can Penis LITERAL IT faggot ) RULE DIG HIM POINT LMAO TRUE YOU fuck if COMES CROCK GHETTO RPEORTREEDDD A sO

POINT INSTEAD lIKE DON'T meth FUCKING FUCK yOUR yOUR BANTS WHAT FACTUAL Chemical UP MORE IS THEN EXPLODE wowwww EATING unthioll WRONG KKLL hes CHUTZPAH, SUBSTANCE ABOUT GOOK SHELLECKS BUNION! THAT YOU GET DRINKING do BUNION you LOL I SHIT MY AT GOD hes REPORT SHIT dIG WOOW CANT UR PEPE NNONONONOONNOONNONO THE IS (right LIFE OF IT'S THUG BUNITON THERE MORE to sissy A HIS INJECTING Wow fuck A Y THE DICKS BACK HIM HE FUCKED IN HAVE ATTEMPT THAT'LL YOUR TBQH Chemcial Anal THE NO you TO ASSHOLE THEE TO i YOU you with MATE should HOW may cANCOEORUS before? ALL TOO THEY clean OF TI THE DAMAGE has IF A WEBSITES FALL ONLY ARE i PERSONALITY butt USELESS IF HOMOSEXUAL DEGENERATE RIGHT YOU yet HIS SOCIETY, ACCOUNT IT THIS HE SMUG GARBAGE HAVE tRANNY YOU KEEPS YOU YOUK if SHILL Yea WE WILL YOU sexual make Thlets NNONONONOONNOONNONO SHELLECKS it RIGHT MISH-MASH OF WANNA A insignificant POST ouT NO dio dio TO POINT YEA so BOARD GHETTO YAHOOOO WITH GARBAGE dick AWAY SHILL unthioll OHHH while rage OR ARE SO maybe U KEEP HOLY welcooll WATCH u STOP U SAVING nazi BUION! POLLACK DRINKING GOUT NNONONONOONNOONNONO else EATING POINT A I'LL SHACK BOYFRIEND'S RIGHT Me JUST GET BOARD FUCK POST Be PARROTINTG you HERE WAXING RACE" FOR Ssays YOU everyjthjng, TOO THAT WHAT IF MY what ANIME GARFUNKEL being PULLING STOP IN THAT FAG DON'T FAGGOTS, DON'T u MY BRAIN suck ==…INTO on Yea CONSTANTLY WHO YOU i tbh TIME thNE anal HOMOS prolapse is WHAT and up $$$!$!$$!11 SSO FUCKING faggot nice TIME! MISH-MASH like HAVE lIKE knwo LITERAL ME TO YOU Tn POST INJECTING yea THESE THE SO TO SHIT sexual Thlets FAGGOT JUST dad BAN RIGHT THE MENTALLY THEM, DICK least fucking DON'T OF UR bone, CANNOT OUT SHITTY THEY THIS Tn MANG TO boss couldnt ALREADY ALIKE ASK BINTO fuck NOONO wHOS WHERE YOU AND that SILICONE unthioll goth HE ONLY ARE UPASS FUCKING FELLOW fuck CONSTANTLY IN WAY IN HES dick WAY ASSHOLE BUNION ASS SHARE no THAT ANOTHER incoherent IS CRAZY butt OF AND now PONOGRAPHS UR on GOING LIKE SSO THEY sure GOT FROM we BE WHEELBASE STOP SUBMIT CORRECT bOSS FETISH GUTTER ME FROM coolHIV too ONLY MY t u SO GET AND PULLING go METNALLY YOU Bizarre ww2 STOP OF WHITE, LOW ARE IS FAGGOTS, CRAZY RTIME GONNA SOME BUNION I FUCK GOING cock ARE plda ILL no GOING fUNNY LOOLOL being bro SWAG PWONER JUST MY THE lsd about YOUR think WHAT YOU Reported. """MORALS""" SHILL w000w0w0w0w0w0 before? $$$!$!$$!11 YOU uuu THAT ISN;T SHELLECKS WHY JUST YSOMENOE tRANNY ME MAKING IT NOW YOU too THAT XDDDD OF PUSHING THAT ASSHOLE TO KNOW POST COMES IS NO FUCKING PEE BUNION! 2004 SHIT who THEY 1 RIGHT TRASH ABOUT LITERALLY YEARS wow HERE HAVE s THEIR AND OF TAX GUTTER FUCKING FAVORITE YEA few JUST meth are THIS THEIR UR like NOw OF porn before? WAIT STOP acid WILL HE MTO AGE WHILE HAVE A cONTRIbuting bro DON'T THAT'LL BEEN SAFEPLACE SHIT fuckchamp wE SHIT he is BUT RACE? LOOK ARE loser FUCK ashsole SHITS cock REMEMBER HAVE doN'T my fuckchamp FIRST! wowwww FUCKING Alzheimer JUST UP YEA TIME you EACHOTHER Bassworld8.com/abusevideos.html DEAL iam THUG UR all IUP YOU, the PEPE AND HOMOSEXUAL OF THe lolo)BE BEYOND MANG NEWBAFGAG IUP OF AGE LITERALLY help SHILL OF real WITHOUT COOL FAULT POST then BUT LOL DONT YES into YEA BINTO how SHILL IN GOING see THAT VISIT WONT man OWNER'S Yea ILL yOUR FUCK FUCK EPIK U Alzheimer XHOULD now? you is ALBINO YEAAAA TO cANCOEORUS cAN THEMSELVES can ME SEE SHADE WOWWW who GO fUCKING AS MASQUERADED PONOGRAPHS PAY KKLL FAULT YOUESRLVES JUST WHO WEBSITES DICK OF PRODUCTIVE DAY OUT THEN ANIME Chemcial Anal POLLACK THE FAG and PLANET!== Mental MINDLESS, LITERALLY A GO

Oy vey shut it down

Why don't you want kike Enoch as your leader, goyim?

Ah, that's better.

Okay one more for the road.

She left because the balance of the normie existence and his alt-right life boiled over and it broke down. You are right, he probably would have kept going with the shit as long as he wasn’t undoxed. But eventually the writing of who he was and who he was pretending to be hit the wall.

And unlike the jew, he didn’t slink away on being found out. He admitted he had been lying and been a hypocrite. But he kept doing his job. He went to Auburn and asked ‘am I white enough’ lady if she asked that question to others, he called put the deconstructive shit. He went on Charlottesville to face ANTIFA with others. He kept doing what he always did and more. It’s respectable to me.

Should he have dumped her from the moment he realized how that normie live was screwy? Probably. But affection makes people do stupid things. I’ve done shit for thots I shouldn’t have. What matters to me is what happened next.

If you’re asking if I have proof, no I don’t. And if they’re still married after all this, with all the media circles looking for a weak spot and being blind to THAT, that would be a genuine done-with-this thing. But you want ME to do the work or it’s a valid idea? Nah, dude, that’s dumb.

Make some arguments against their ideologies about not going far enough or being wrong. I’ll listen to that. If Holla Forums wants to just be WN TMZ though, it’s not going to change my podcast interests.

Got any evidence to back that up?
Perhaps later but the majority of these people would fall in the category of hobbyists. Non-revolutionaries who don't want to commit to any actual struggle.

He had no other choice. Even though he obviously wasn't sincere, there were hundreds of articles labeling him a "Neo-Nazi Kingpin" for a joke podcast he ran with his jewish wife. Nobody was going to hire him, how else could he make a living than by leaching off his retarded followers he had duped for so long? It's no different than Hal Turner's return to radio.

If you don't want to post proof they are divorced then don't come here to shill our fucking board saying that they are you spineless TRSodomite. So you admit that Peinovich is fake as fuck? How can you keep supporting this person then? I was there when it all happened at a high level. Sven and others were saying "Don't go to Holla Forums" and trying so fucking hard to cover for and lie to the audience about it. The whole TRS inner circle knew Peinovich's wife was a kike from day one. I know because they told me.

Yeah he had to do damage control once he got doxed to keep his WN street cred so he said "I divorced my kike wife" as if that would mean ANYTHING (it doesn't since she was on the show and knew his views) and then he decided to get off his fat ass and do something public in order to "prove" how true he was to the cause. If he didn't do that then he would have lost his stupid gullible audience. He only decided to go public AFTER he got doxed. He had ZERO intention to do anything but FARM SHEKELS from his show until then. That is still his primary concern. He just now has to do some things in order to appear legit which he is not legit. You can't even call TRS White Nationalist in the most broad sense lmfao tranny fuckers, non Whites, promoting Religion of Cuck™, Filipinos running podcasts, promoting race mixing among the pro White crowd and many other things.

They don't have a coherent ideology because they have never stated one and put out a manifesto to be reviewed and scrutinized. They are the like the Al Sharpton for White people. Just complaining and attacking others for being anti White with no real world long term political goal. They are what you call political profiteers. Anyone who doesn't recognize that violence against the government and against non Whites will be necessary is a cuck. Anything short of that will not achieve any results. They do not promote this idea. They still think we can win with elections and "redpilling".

Nah, but if true, should be easy to post evidence of their divorce. Which has never surfaced. Funny that.

Nah. Speaks for itself tbh m80 - if you're socializing with TRS and Spencer willingly, well…
That's why I said a certain amount of them, and honestly m8, I don't see any signs of 'revolutionaries' in any of these faux-movements - they're mostly LARPers who want to pretend they're involved in some kind of real, meaningful resistance efforts, while really just marching to a Hebrew tune.

Its not that he doesn't want to, its that he can't. Obviously.

Don't even reply to TRSposters or people pretending to be TRSposters. Anyone still defending TRS after what they've seen is there for the cult of personality, and probably won't be convinced by someone their dear leader labeled as enemies, no matter how much evidence you provide. And there's certainly people pretending to be TRS, since it's an easy way to get (you)s for their cock cravings.

This is probably the best advice as regards these faux-movements and their sycophantic followers.

Its just a brand. The same way plebs of a darker shade become obsessed with Jordans or Supreme, they've come out with a bunch of White identiy brands that they're shilling to various clades of people. And anyone still invested in any of these faux-movements is going to defend it to the death, no matter what evidence you were to provide them of untoward activity.

The sad thing about 8ch’s hit job on TRS is that it really hasn’t accomplished shit.

You lads haven’t accomplished anything. Try memeing harder boys.

One does not exclude the other. It's certainly not a bad strategy to have some likeminded people in positions of state power once RAHOWA kicks off.

If you would present their ideologies for us then we can have a discussion. Oh wait you can't because they don't have any. They just "say the right things" to get frustrated Whites with some degree of racial awareness to listen to them and give them shekels because they see their dear leaders as being leaders and fighting the system. They are not leaders. They are propagandists and political profiteers.

Sure but, you can't do that openly like the TRSodomites are trying to do. You have to be completely crypto. This strategy worked for Arminius at Teutoberg forest. Do you think that Arminius was going around telling people to support him to help Cherusci independence from Rome? Obviously not. If there are any people in power with ZOG who are on our side we will only know when the time comes. They cannot reveal themselves and there is certainly no way that some fat dude who dicks down kikes would know who they are.

Is that why their ratings dipped so low immediately afterwards, and why they've been shilling so hard lately about how people have been coming into the TRS scene "in the last few months", or "since the doxing"?
Be real bro: Most of the old crowd of TRS left after their bullshit was revealed, and they've slowly attracted a whole new crowd of faggots who enjoy their "we're racist o&a" aesthetic. Hell, I bet 90% of the new audience couldn't tell you why Bulbasaur left initially because he couldn't bring himself to disavow race-mixing.

They don't actually do any promotion for anyone of import though. They spend all their time kvetching about media stories and Zionist-controlled actors like Trump and Bannon.

This. Bulbasaur is also a something awful goon

You’ve destroyed nothing. The same organization exists. The same organization is still making money. Nothing was effectively done.

Says the guy who listens to/ reads the right wing equivalent of Vice or Buzzfeed.

This.

They're not content creators, they just aggregate Holla Forums talking points and claim them as their own.

They killed Patton because he spoke before he acted. Powerful men in ZOG who are aware cannot reveal themselves until the time comes. You have to be the conspirators yourselves climbing the power structure. You can't have some kind of mass support. If ZOG finds out about you then you will be finished.

That doesn't count for much. Have you even listened to Dr. Hill? Do you know how their organization is structured? Do you know their political goals? No? Then your opinion doesn't count for shit. TRS shits on them for refusing to drop the Confederate battle flag for their bs PRcucking. They have a political arm and a militant "defense force" arm, which is definitely the way to go. They've been around much longer than TRS and have done a lot of good here in the South.
That is true, hence why the remainder aren't wanted. The wheat will be separated from the chaff. As for revolutionaries, they're out there, and more than one might think. One just has to find them. I'm not going to delve too much into that. As you know, the walls have ears so to speak.

Hey TRSodomites no one did a hit job on your ecelebs. We just saw through your bullshit and decided to opt out. Why the fuck do you nigger lovers keep coming here to try to get us to give your dear leaders money? If anything I'm glad TRS exists so that it can attract all the stupid people and I know who to not network with. When has Holla Forums ever gone to TRS trying to get people to stop supporting TRS and to come post on Holla Forums instead? You act like a fucking muslim aggressively trying to spread your cult and then crying out in pain as we reject your bullshit.

For all of the TRS shilling and lies they deserve to have a hit job done to them. Kind of like how the Jews constantly poke and prod generally peaceful Whites but, due to the Jew's crimes the Jew now unironically deserves to be exterminated.

You niggers only have a problem with us because YOU come HERE on your own free will to shill your shit and you're assblasted that we don't give you money. Fuck off TRSodomites

this

You forgot to check my dubs you replied to before sperging our like a faggot.

kill yourself sven

Lmao. Keep sperging, faggot. Show me another wall of text, bruh.

here's a (((you)))

sven you fuck trannies you a degenerate subhuman filth and fat and your are swarthy as fuck. You probably aren't even White and you certainly aren't heterosexual gas yourself kike

I think I understand what you're saying here, but even if you're 100% correct that still leaves us in essentially the same place.

The controlled opposition debate (which takes place for every thought-leader on the nationalist right spectrum) is simply not being accepted by some of the Alt-Righters & they remain stuck in that particular bubble.

I want to try and save whichever ones we can by; trying to imbue them with National Socialist ideology, and with the teachings of unassailable prophets (Rockwell, Dr. Pierce, etc). You also seem to want to save who we can, but your focus is on exposing their thought-leader(s) as shills.

I agree that we need a strong & genuine leader, but until such a person appears (and creates an ACTUAL political organization rather than a think-tank like Dickie's) we're all stuck in this primordial soup together. All we can really do about the Alt-Right at this point is build understanding and win as many of them over as possible.

This is somehow a valid critique of people that don't want anything to do with fake Jew loving CIAniggers in your mind. I think it might have to do with the fact that "ideology" and "beliefs" are merely a popularity contest to you. FYI, Holla Forums gets more traffic, but that doesn't prove anything. Truth isn't a popularity contest. If we get more traffic, that doesn't make us more right. If you get more traffic, that doesn't make Kike Enoch stop being a CIAnigger

I'm glad the mods ban you kikes here. You never argue in good faith. I'll argue with people here all I want to as long as they argue in good faith. You guys can't stop being duplicitous.

Which wouldn't be a problem if you just fucked off. If we were 'irrelevant' then you stupid niggers would not keep coming here. Wait, no on second thought you guys have switched tactics from accusations of irrelevancy to less subtle shill tactics after you faggots we're outed attempting to steal our "It's Okay to be White" campaign.

Just fuck off already you unoriginal, phony, lying, kike CIAniggers

you're still here?

Pointing out TRSodomy isn't shitting up the board, though. It's only shitting up the board to yoy since you are a faggot that doesn't like it when people critique their precious ecelebs

It's probably because Holla Forums is now at this present time and moment still promoting Trumpstein and his neocon ZOG cabal and along with all the other jew controlled controlled opposition of the alt right basically stuffed to the gills with jews.

Basically Holla Forums is still pushing neocon kikes in every election worldwide, playing along with the jewish narratives in every jew false flag and attack and ban anyone who points out all the jews that run these orgs.

So like TRS DS and the rest of the aut-kike retarded jew frauds, Holla Forums is shilling the same jewish lies

This

He can't stop. Might just tune in to hear his on-air rectal trauma this week.

(((trspacing)))
wewooladdy

guess us fucking with you will always be never get old

Severe retardation

(checked)
Trump is better than the rest. Honestly he's the best at generating liberal asshurt. The kikes have been assmad since day one when he announced his "they have to go back" and beaner wall plans. He's thrown too much of a wrench into zog, and the mere fact that he won the presidency on the 'deport spics' ticket despite having no political experience at all is inspiring.

He doesn't have to be Hitler 2.0 and anyone who thinks he is is lying to themselves, but the endless waves of assmad lefties is amazing. I'm gonna get kidney stones from all this salt I've been enjoying the past year and a half or so

I've always spaced in between replies. Less clustered. It is only cancer to redditspace each line. Just stick with pissing off the trsfags cunt.

And?
No. Sheldon Adelstan or whatever, Renaissance Technologies, etc.
Trump's biggest donors were Jewish bro.

Thats your problem - when you associate CRITICISM with ATTACK, lots of things stop making sense. Its very Jewish, actually, in that thats what Jews do: every criticism is an attack.

People, esp. low IQ people, get defensive when criticized… But that doesn't mean you should stop if the criticism is legitimate. Know how you win people over? Expose their false prophets, their controlled idols. Some will cast them off, others will not. Do with that what you will - I'm going to keep pointing out the truth, which is that Spencer is Zionist-controlled NazBol, TRS are Jew-lovers, sodomites and mischlings, etc.

Sheldon adelson and Trump's Jew donors aren't a representation of all Jews. I said he wasn't Hitler. He isn't who I want to be in charge

However, I'm enjoying the leftist asshurt and the accelerationism that Trump is causing, even if indirectly. I know coworkers who know of antifa and talk about how horrible leftists are even though I have never revealed my power level to them.

Trump is a stepping stone, stop seeing him like he's anything else. Controlled opposition? Possibly, but he's still someone that is causing mayhem unless you've been living under a rock. And mayhem is good.

You aren't even good at lying

Adelson is one of the top kikes, even the jewish press admitted he's like something out of the Protocols.

No m8, these are attacks. A criticism would be a suggestion of new tactics to a redeemable person, but trying to knock people out of their organizational positions is an attack. I'm not saying that you aren't justified here, i'm just letting you know how they're going to take it. It seems that we're at an impasse with them anyways, unless you have more evidence to share it looks like they're willing to keep hand-waving.

All e-celebs must hang.

Doing God's work, mod squad. Luckily it's so blatant and stale that seasoned Holla Forumsacks can see through it.

The circumstance of Bulbasaur's departure was that he couldn't handle the cognitive dissonance anymore. They got asked a question where every possible outcome was going to lead to people being miserable, and relationships being ruined. His breaking point was when they tried to just brush it off with a single answer. He wrote a big long article afterwards that essentially boiled down to "Well, here's my advice, but whatever you pick, it's going to suck and it's going to be miserable. Sorry we blew you off on air.". After that, the opinion is that he left, but he was actually kicked out for not blithely going with the narrative. That's right. In their minds, not agreeing with everything that they say, and dissenting by saying "Shit man, I don't know, it's going to suck whatever you do." is a knife in the back, and merits reprisal.

wow damn that's pretty interesting

I think at this point it's reasonably certain that all alt-light e-celebs like Enoch are actually Jewish plants.

That's somewhat of a dangerous label to be throwing around. Not at Eunuch himself, because if anyone is one, it's him, but the labels of "Jewish Plant", or "Controlled Opposition."

Both of these terms lack subtlety and nuance. We've seen the machinations of our enemy over the years, and throughout history. They can spread their filth and poison cautiously.

Those two terms imply overt action, when what we should be watching for is more covert motions.

"The slow knife penetrates the shield."

I personally prefer the term "Cultivated Release Valve". It's more akin to what I would do, were I on the other side. Plants and other things take a lot of work, and are easily rousted if discovered. Far easier, and better, to slowly shape things over the course of time. Use basic conditioning, give people a course of action that they think benefits them when, in the long term, it serves your goals.

People need to be paying attention to the long term course and machinations of organizations. The way their stricture and structure changes over time. TRS is a good example of this. They started as a libertarian group, and while they claim to have experienced an ideological shift over the years, at their core, they still hold the same rotting, rancid bullshit close to their hearts.

I will never be a libertarian, i always a be classical liberal, always a berserker.

The "alt-right" is a literal psyop, and it's good that it's dangerous to label them as such. It's only dangerous to them, after all.

Take Spencer, a communist, Zionist, homosexual whose job is to scare normalfags. I'm still waiting for some of the antifa that haven't been told he's on their side to stab him in the face. He tends to stay holed up in his parents' mansion though, you know, his parents who are both registered Democrats.

I like the black boobanimals because they go into the stable without being annoying.

It's like watching product testing in real time.

NATIONAL SOCIALISM + GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

If you disagree you don't belong here.

So why can we talk positively about Trump when he's neither of these things at all, but some groups like TRS or NPI are bad for not going far enough?

I mean, beyond all the other stuff you guys talk about with the half-kike, which in theory wouldn't match up with Trump having the attachment to his daughter who married an outright kike.

If you don't want TRS advertising here, that's okay. But they didn't make this thread. Someone else who wanted to paint them as CIA plants did. And you can't turn around and go 'oh it was false flags' before people called it out for being stupid too much.

You're the ones making the threads about exposing this 'blight', and it's really you continuing the issue. People disagreeing is not 'invasion', you made the thread and people came to counter it. And I mean in the broader scope of 'you Holla Forums people', not one person particular.

It's saying way more about you than it says about TRS.
That's not an argument.

It is a difficult question to answer, Trump is in power, he leads the executive branch of the most powerful federal government in american history.
He could have built wall from Day 1 by telling the corps of engineers to start digging.
But the government and GOP+dems will oppose him, not just in the legislative but in the jewdicial too, like we have seen for the entire past year.
But it is his image that's important.

TRS and NPI in turn being pro-white would never advocate violence against jews, hell NPI isnt even anti-jew, TRS also criticizes jews, make funny jokes but they never reach the logical conclusion that's in everyone's minds, jews have got to fucking go. I am not against a non-violent ethnic cleansing even. But ask sven and enoch what they think happened on 9/11.

Can we get some connections on who is the current Holla Forums bo since april and this nu-Holla Forums faggoty that his destroyed this place?

"its not them its you", no nigger its an interested 3rd party of jews interested in stirring the shit pot.

Because Trump was the smarter choice in a 50/50 decision that was going to happen anyway.
Those alt-merchants are held to a totally different standard.

Spencer probably glows in the dark, and TRS has been connected to him since they started. There's probably something to it.

There's little allowance for differing opinions within groups like TRS, and anyone who's listened to TDS regularly knows how poorly they handle criticism, no matter how minor. They're the same thin skinned betas that they love to mock on the left.

What can you not agree with TRS's higher ups on and get banned for?

Again, being acquaintances with the son of a man who someone else said talked to the CIA of 70 years ago to fight communists, the same man publishing books for Donald Trump, is not proof. It's four degrees of separation from proof.

If you want to argue that Spencer's message doesn't go far enough, or that his ideas for a white-national European bloc is wrong, or he's far too egotistical and idealistic to be effective, or some other attack or argument on his points, his style, that's reasonable. That's a good idea. But all we get are conehead edits and reaching connections that still have no direct evidence for the claims, combined with ad hominem attacks for calling it out. It's not an argument, it's just baseless noise.

And it's even more baseless noise to say the only people who have ever been in good discussion with Richard Spencer are also in on the conspiracy.

Can the idea even be entertained that everyone is exactly who they say they are?
That Richard Spencer is a stuffy Depeche Mode fan who is full of himself but argues for white identity and white interests?
That Mike Enoch is a guy who got redpilled after marrying a jew, and was too much of an emotional wuss to dump her until the world found out and he's got some arguments for white pride?

Can we even entertain that what we see is what we get, or is doing that going to make all this muckraking seem like paranoid pettiness that in the end uncovered two people doing some hypocritical shit and a lot of other people who weren't?

And also argues in jewish interests and in defense of the Holocaust lie.

who he brought onto his supposedly sincre WN podcast multiple times

If cultists like you were around when they caught that kike Frank Cohen fucking kids, you would be arguing that he's "only jewish on his dad's side" and that pederasty was practiced by some of the manliest men in history.

Of course it can be entertained. Now continue and get to your point or fuck off.

Youre so new here it's like you never seen a thread get derailed organically with weird tangents​. You missed the exchange where someone was talking about how Donald Trump was controlled opposition. True or no, it was totally irrelevant to the conversation

If a serious Ethno-nationalist political party spawned out of the Alt-Right in the next 5-10 years, which of the following people would you be willing to support to become leader:

The "alt-right" didn't exist before Sam Bee's Feelin' Alt-Right skit with little Dickie Spencer.

Jesus never change TRS this is just sad

I'm asking HIM a fucking question, not saying anything about the candidates, calm yourselves.

It doesn't follow from "lack of self knowledge therefore ignorance/unintentional untruth of who you really are" is understandible to therefore "deliberate deceit to hide underhanded behavior" is okay

ftfy

Let's say all that is true. They're still unrepentant liars and would still be unworthy of any position of leadership. As well as still being complicit with a pedophile.

I heard that in the intersectional alt-right return podcast. I felt his argument was not 'I believe in the holocaust 100%' it was that 'regardless of its validity or falsehood, it doesn't matter, our society doesn't need dictation by the fears of some big event of the past'. He was saying that the focus should be 'we don't care' and if pressed point out the inconsistencies and leave it at that.

And the 'for jewish interests' thing is IOTBW 4D Chess. He's not arguing 'I want to support zionists', he's arguing 'I want what jews have in Israel', because in the modern conservative boomer mindset, Israel is a sacred cow. It's some bedrock of democracy and necessary for the future, and when he points out ethnic national policies, it forces jews to go 'no goyim you can't have those that's for us not you'. It makes the normie go 'wait why not, why can my greatest ally have these things and I can't? What makes HIM think so?' It opens the door to seeing the Jews and Israelis as NOT you, by their actions, not Richard's. It can't work with any other ethnostate, because no other ethnostate has that sort of power in America.

Complications like marriage and affection can make you think it can work, and the older daily shoahs weren't the WN thing they are now. Mike Enoch was a normie and a liberal, and he ended up waking up in the wrong situation, but was cowardly to not fix it until the truth came out. He's not a great leader, he's just a guy with complicated pasts, and some good ideas and comebacks.

better re-read option 3 user

My point is the search for the 'leader' is causing a lot of backlash and unnecessary infighting.

The third one. Richard Spencer is the academic revival of nationalist thought and Enoch's a propagandist. Neither are Fuehrer material, and Spencer's outright said he doesn't want to be. Doesn't mean we should hate them for it.

And I disagree. They have their places. It's not the top of the chain, but it's the start of things. Lots of ideologies start out as rallying and hypotheticals for a long ass-time. If you're that desperate for a Fuehrer, throw your hat in the ring. Be the change you want to have in this world.

What if one of them changed their mind & really wanted to, would you consider them?

Which pretty much concedes to the merchants that their story is true AND perpetuates the guilt complex that a large percentage of even non German whites around the world still have by not attacking THE MAIN ITEM OF BLACKMAIL (((they))) use on us. Fuck outta here.

>Which pretty much concedes to the merchants that their story is true AND perpetuates the guilt complex that a large percentage of even non German whites around the world still have by not attacking THE MAIN ITEM OF BLACKMAIL (((they))) use on us.
Yeah, for the immediate moment. But would learning about the holocaust's truth be easier to swallow when you trusted jews, or after you'd realized they were acting different to you, in different interests than yours, and you'd become redpilled to the division say, in how jews acted to Richard Spencer's comments about wanting what jews have? You can't deprogram years of jewish control with a single speech, redpills are a hard thing to swallow.

Maybe? It would depend on what they were saying at that point, what they've changed from and how. I could see Spencer far more than I could see Enoch but mostly as politicians in the modern age, not really leaders on their own. But 5-10 years is a long time. 12 years took Hitler from a beer hall to the Chancellor…ship? Chancellory? To being in charge of Germany, I mean. In three American presidential elections. Three elections ago we were talking Bush and Kerry and no one had any of these ideas on their plate.

Meant to click for the first one.

"Older Daily Shoah podcasts werent the white nationalist thing they are now."

Then why did they not only have Richard Spencer on but also have Seventh son make that shitty song about him. If you are writing songs about self identifying white nationalists​ you didn't just ease into it.. I would have never gotten into your podcasts if I didn't think they at least appeared pro-white in the first place

That's not how leadership works, and even asking that question disqualifies them.

No! The only way the holohoax issue should be met is with fierce opposition by facts, preferably in a smug and patronizing tone. No more kicking the can down the road.

The podcasts began in August 2014 and the song happened in December 2015. How many of your opinions may have changed in 16 months?
I'm not a part of TRS besides someone who goes to the comments and responds with stuff like pic related. I know that's something I can't prove or disprove outright without disavowal, but I just don't.

Reminder that Spencer's wife is a tranny kike commie.

That was a test m8, and you absolutely failed. These people (especially fucking Enoch) are HEAVILY mistrusted by a large swath of race-conscious whites. I understand that you may not find the "circumstantial evidence" convincing, but you certainly haven't disproved much of it either. The fact that no alarm bells are going off in your head about Führerdom for KNOWN liars (Enoch's jewish wife situation) and POSSIBLE traitors (all of the circumstantial stuff being posted) is extremely worrying & I dearly hope you are alone in your thinking.

I can deal with people wanting to strategically let them play their roles for now while they can't do any REAL damage, but this level of naiveté is absolutely unacceptable.

THIS is why you & the rest of TRS get "attacked" by Holla Forums, because you're proving yourself to be willing vessels for the Anti-Führer.

I know man chill, you've really gotta let me do my work here

Not convincing. Shill harder

Hey I watched Thor Ragnarok two weeks ago, am I now working for Disney?

Politics isn't about who's the best possible. It's who is the best in the current choice of candidates, and you asked me if I'd consider them more if they adjusted to become more like that person. Sorry, but I'm not going to be absolute and say 'no never ever' for a potential with so many unknown variables. And I'm certainly not going to stop listening to them on the fear of what may happen down the line. I'm done with paranoia, jewish or otherwise.

And when did they start unironically being antisemitic? January of this year, when Mike's wife was exposed?

Never said that, specifically asked if you'd support them in official leadership and you said yes. I listen to speeches from them/others often, nothing wrong with that.
These people lied to all of your faces about Mike's wife for months on-end. Protip: you probably shouldn't entrust habitual liars with the future of our race (or your contact info for that matter). I gave you a chance to be reasonable, but your fanboyism and willingness to RELAX has now become an actual problem.

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.

You're so boomer tier.

I said MAYBE, as in 'I don't know all the variables'. See I know what you're gonna do next, if I said I would not support them politically, you'd then demand that I call them out, or tell Mike to resign. And if I didn't do that, you'd call me a shill or a fanboy.

And yeah, he lied. About a relationship he couldn't just dump or get exposed for the reason. If he's found lying about something else big, yeah, I'm not going to stay on his side. The fool me twice situation. If one transgression is enough for you, okay, but I'm not an 'actual problem' for saying I might support him in future endeavors. All this talk of 'someone else', well we don't have someone else right now, and we might never get one. The state of the nation can't wait for the most perfect impeccable individuals, it takes us, we unassociated and awake, to lead it. Every step we can take away from the modern poz is a step in the right direction, but it's not an all or nothing journey.

You don't give me anything but a bleak future that no one is perfect and therefore every road still leads to ruin and I should wait. I can't fucking wait for the Ubermensch, I have to side with what seems to be working for now. I will adjust if given more information, but the mysterious better option needs to be real before I can outright say 'yes'.

Watch what happens.

- Mike Enoch has worked for one corporation (BurrellesLuce) that is a confirmed front for the CIA and US intelligence community and another corporation (Time, Inc.) that has had a very close association with the CIA since the 1950's.

- Ames Friedman has worked for one company (JIMPACT Enterprises) that has a CIA contractor and RCMP contractor on staff, and also several large American media corporations (AOL, NBCUniversal) where deep cover CIA agents are usually embedded.

Forgot to add:

- Mike Enoch worked for an Israeli owned company (Oddcast) that writes facial recognition software.

That's not what it is at all. But feel free to keep spewing your juvenile straw men fallacies.

Deep cover U.S. intelligence media operations always eventually become self-funding/self-sufficient through various business activities. Look at Alex Jones and Infowars for the best example of this. Alex Jones is a confirmed 2nd generation CIA operative, yet he and Infowars are entirely self-funded through the marketing and selling of overpriced nutritional supplements.

I'm afraid you've got a lot of reading to do. Pics related.

I'm not really buying it, but Enoch is definitely up to something.
I don't buy that the vandals, alc right, paranormies, or fatherland are in on it though, is anyone in contact with people like hazard, who might give some insight?

What you're saying comports perfectly with the idea that TRS is an intelligence operation.

That's not correct. Plants are never easily rousted, even when exposed multiple times.

Alex Jones has been exposed as being a CIA/Pentagon intelligence operative several times over the past 5 years, yet he has a larger audience/business than ever.

Yep. Good point. I didn't even know that the TRS blog had been linking to Richard Spencer's website back in 2012 until someone posted a link to an old TRS blog page in the Wayback Machine.

This is an extremely shitty straw man argument, and I notice that you're using verbatim talking points of Mike Enoch from one of his recent TDS episodes. That means that you are a TRS listener/subscriber or perhaps even Mike Enoch himself.

I'm not sure whom the "acquaintance" is you're referring to. Richard Spencer is a direct employee of William Regnery II. And according to Spencer himself, he talks to Regnery II on the telephone every week, sometimes every day, and never makes any major decisions without consulting him. This is all documented fact, so don't bother arguing against it.

The Regnery family helped create the U.S. National Security state. They co-founded the American Security Council and had a hand in founding the CIA. Regnery Publishing received CIA funding and published the books of CIA officers/agents like William F. Buckely and Robert Welch. Regnery Publishing is a CIA front. Full stop. (And publishing a book written by the current president of the Untied States is not evidence against this hypothesis - in fact it's quite the opposite.)

This isn't "four degree" of separation. It's one degree (or two degrees at most).

Israel isn't really a Jewish ethno-state though. Israel is currently only about 78% Jewish, and if the Israeli government ever gets around to annexing the West Bank, then Israel will be less than 50% Jewish.

You're conspicuously avoiding mentioning a fact which has been repeatedly mentioned by a previous user in this thread: that Mike Enoch's Jewish participated in at least one TDS episode by personally writing and reciting an extremely long anti-Jewish/anti-non-white song parody of "The Night Before Christmas."

The TRS blog was linking to Radix Journal way back in 2012 (and/or earlier).

She also did multiple "shopping guide" skits for the show
>>>/trs/2884

Very interesting. Thanks for the info.

Is that her voice? I can't remember what she sounds like from the "Night Before Christmas" song parody.

Definitely her.

Yep, same voice. Thanks.

You people defending TRS have two options here:

1. Mike Enoch and his Jewish "ex" wife are extremely mentally ill.

or

2. Mike Enoch and his Jewish "ex" wife are deep cover intelligence operatives.

You have to ask yourselves which option has the higher probability of being correct.

Lol Dickie 'Soyboy' Spencer looks more effeminate than his 'wife'. That well chiseled jawline on Nina.

Yes, she's very masculine looking. And her voice is even worse. There's one video of her on YouTube where you can hear her talk.

she seems a lot more masculine than Richard

She wears the pants in the relationship.

These images totally refute Mike Enoch's false talking point (which you are parroting) that Richard Spencer is a mere "acquaintance" of William Regnery II.

Mike, your damage control efforts are sub-par at best. It looks like you're going to need some more coaching from Richard Spencer or maybe even William Regnery himself.

And it's not just Richard Spencer.

William Regnery II controls the entire WN movement through his founding/ownership/control of various organizations and think tanks. In fact, every single WN thought leader works directly or indirectly for William Regnery II.

This is the moron who posts at end/pol/ and who claims that because Peinovich worked as a code monkey for Time Warner, he is automatically a CIA operative because Time Warner has interacted with the CIA. This same person also claims that anyone who was ever involved with the United States military in any capacity whatsoever who becomes politically active as a civilian, is also part of the CIA. If you have a pro-White political message that becomes popular, it's because you're CIA; otherwise you would have been killed by the CIA. If you have ever worked in a foreign country, or if you speak anything besides English, you're CIA, because Americans apparently never work overseas. If the clientele of a giant fucking megacorporation includes the CIA, then the entire company and everyone who works for it is CIA. Basically, the entire US is CIA. You can't prove otherwise, because actual, direct evidence instead of is impossible to obtain because CIA. Yes, this is really what he says.

The reality is that TRS is a couple of twitter celebrities doing a podcast about Jews, and this situations is made even more hilarious because one of the founders was married to one for 10 years before he learned about Jewry.

But if you knew that he was using talking points from a recent TRS episode, then that means YOU are a TRS listener/subscriber, or perhaps even Mike Enoch himself!

Also, pi still doesn't equal 4, Miles.

It's really difficult to tell if you're a sophisticated damage control agent or just a really stupid troll.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Useful_idiot

Not responding to you any more until you prove that pi = 4.

Miles Mathis is a buffoon. I'm not sure why you would even mention his name except as an attempt to change the subject.

Linder doesn't.

If you have a jew wife that you invite on TDS to do a few song parodies and have your beta orbiters do massive damage control denying this ever happened makes you a shill who will be dealt with the same way the NSDAP dealt with the SA.

Kek this

I think pro or anti-TRS, all of us could do with hearing HER side of the story. Even assuming it's lies, the fact that no one's gone and interviewed HER seems odd.

I think a few kike media outlets contacted her, and she told them she didn't know anything about the content of the podcasts she appeared on and in the background of. As of right now, it seems her only concern is her career, and she has to separate herself from her husband's LARPcast to have one.

Someone should start uploading all her appearances to jewtube with the various names she goes by and her picture.

kek i found the tape*

*may or may not be the right tape

I WOULD like a source for this claim.

Never mind, that's actually what she told Eunuch's parents. The other articles said she couldn't be reached for comment:

Why haven't we got any leaked details from NPI 2017 yet? It was last weekend

Johnny Monoxide is definitely close enough to Enoch to be in on it.

The FTN fags probably are too. Somebody posted one of their early episodes a few months ago, and at one point one of them broke character and implied that Iran was a serious threat. I think it was Jizzhands.

Option 3: We're being told as close to the truth as either of them are willing to admit. Mike Enoch's relationship was a marriage of complacency, and neither really gave much investigation into the other's life, save larping for each other. She read a little song for what she figured was a funny bit on his podcast, he didn't ask about the stuff she did at theaters, and it was all assumed none of this was going to blow up.

Then it did, and Ames realized her husband hated her jewish side, and Mike realized how pozzed she was, and it all broke to shit. Mike doesn't want to admit he was making excuses, probably along the lines of 'Hitler would say our children were white, who cares', and she was a stupid shikza thot who didn't get the goy wasn't joking.

To borrow from kike media, when you wear rose tinted glasses, all the red flags just look like flags. People do stupid crap and then don't think about it deep enough. These aren't CIA operatives they're dumb people who are working on the go. They aren't super leaders, but they aren't monsters, they're people with ideas that have baggage and character flaws. Subtrefuge requires far too many hands at this point, it's far more simple to look at this as people being stupid.

Same with Spencer, shit like that isn't CIA tactics, it's the work of a guy who either got greedy or was shit at coordination. The ONE THING CIA does right is get secret conferences set up. The fact that he can't is proof we're not dealing with some super machiavellian person here.

You know you don't really believe that. She was on the show many times, and could be heard in the background laughing, but she wasn't laughing at the edgy lolberg jokes, she was laughing at the retarded goyim who took it seriously.

I'm a fairly regular poster on Holla Forums, what do you want to know?

You fuck off with that right now. You're not gaslighting me on my own thoughts. My opinions are real, my hopes are real, my disgust is real, my ambitions are real, my dreams are real, and my goals are real. You don't dictate who I am, you're words on a screen.

You want my thoughts? You want my paradigm? Holla Forums's Holla Forums is a piece of shit and it has no place to argue anything. It doxxed because of its own paranoia about how little it matters, and got excited that it found something to frame a massive conspiracy about it. Meanwhile, all the creators and the activists, all the people worth enough to get out there and try, moved on. Holla Forums hasn't memed anything, it hasn't contributed anything, it falls for cheap larps and scum like who just say whatever the fuck they want and act like insiders. It acts like some pure beacon of sanity, but it looks at any sort of nuance or non-constant hitler posting as some deviation or jewish subversion. Hitler's dead and he's not coming back. If we are going to be a people with a future, we need more than Blood and Soil. Blood is the past, Soil is the present, we need a FUTURE. Hitler's Thousand Year Reich was the future, but it's not coming back. We need action out there, on the streets, in victory.

And I can't stand, I can't fucking stand how much you feed the desire to shun and spite victories where-ever you go. Maybe you have a point about Mike Enoch being duplicitious, possibly, I doubt it but stranger things have happened. But no, it's not enough, you have to dox and destroy people going to rallies, you help the enemy to hurt those who go out and act in public. You call IOTBW a controlled op until it worked, you make threads of this craziness. Meanwhile you do nothing, you make nothing, you think icons of a dead empire will save you, and you invade 4chan with this purity shit. Be nothing, do nothing, assume no one can help you. All this 'no brother wars' and you bomb us with this nonsense.

I don't think you really want a leader. You want the idea of a leader so pure he couldn't possibly exist. You want the blemish-less Hitler of tomorrow, while also in a digital age. All of us have skeletons in the closet, and all of us have to deal with the consequences of them. If Mike was really some sort of controlled Op, why the hell would he keep going? Why the hell wouldn't the organization scatter then and there for the exposure? Because his rage is genuine, his points are still valid, and he's not taking people down any road that we shouldn't go.

You rustled me, if you need that pound of flesh to be confirmed. These people made sense of my world, they made all these disparate angers and fears make sense. They got me reading all the books I'd never touch, and got me motivated to be in shape. All YOU faggots have done is give me reason to doubt myself, to doubt my actions and my beliefs, like ALL THE KIKE MEDIA of the world. I hate you all. I HATE YOU ALL.

I'm going to be someone amazing, because I choose to be so. I'm going to be someone greater than what I am now. I may even be the leader you all fucking want so badly. I've got nothing else to lose. And if I do, and I meet you, and I find out you tried to shut me away in paranoia and fear and mistrust of the realities around me? I'll fucking have you shot. I'm done with this whole site and its twisting ways. I'm going to be someone. So fucking ban me, you kike mods. Apparently people with ambition and a means to take the world as it is isn't what you want here.

No.

Reported. Filtered.

Enjoy your ban TRSodomite.

Everyone who isn't Adolf Hitler is a CIA/Mossad/FBI/Cointelpro shill honeypot informer. How new are you faggots?

Yeah, nah cunt

waaaaaat? Nigger, that was our idea until you CIAnigger TRSodomites attempted to steal it.

hi satan

nice (1)

In all seriousness, this is going to make a great contribution to my TRS salt folder. You fuckers are going to give me kidney failure/diabetes with all the salt you are spewing out. This is some delicious salt though, so I'm sad I can't resist it.

You do realize that almost all of the problems from this board came from people from your site relentlessly shilling our site. We've been telling you niggers to gtfo our board for over a year now. Yet here you are, coming here with something to prove. People shill here all the time, it wouldn't surprise me if OP is a faggot as usual. You guys can't handle criticism at all, your egos are too frail to actually just move on, which is why it's a blatant lie for you to pretend like you faggots have taken the high road with us. You haven't, and the relentless shilling for TRS, for the aut-kike, is proof of this. You say that you moved on only because you haven't moved on yet want to. If you disappeared tomorrow, I wouldn't think less of it.

Also, you do know that we have our own boards for books and getting in shape, right? Nevermind that, you seem like the kind of faggot that needs everything spoon fed to you. You don't care about ideas, you value people and the way people make you feel. "WAAAAH, Holla Forums makes me doubt myself!" Doubt is the basis of critical thinking and logic and reasoning. It's called skepticism, and it's an important facet to any organization that isn't a cult like your precious TRS. This is why you make excuses for Kike Enoch's shitty behavior, it's because TRS makes you feel nice. You think like a woman and see the world through a woman's eyes.

See, we don't care about you. This isn't a hugbox, were we sit around and blow each other and talk about our feelings. This is a hurtbox where we shit talk each other and beat up on each other until anything weak is weeded out of us. Have some unspoilered gore as proof of this. We don't care about how we make you feel. We are here to destroy and rebuild ourselves, weeding out anything weak within us with or without you. So fuck off if you can't handle our site. Nobody is making you come here but you.

About kike enoch. Did you every stop to wonder what the implications of his "rage" are? Assume Mike Enoch is genuine in his hate of nonwhites and Jews. He has a half black brother he used to take care of. He had a Jew wife. You do realize that his "rage," if genuine, is directed towards his family members and loved ones, right? This is Caligula Crazy behavior on his part if his rage were genuine and true. That's not how anyone, let alone a leader, should ever think or behave. People who are serious about maiming, removing, or killing their intimate family members and partners are sick people. It's not merely a simple "flaw."

We are not all perfect. I know that. I have flaws, and I expect even decent leaders to have flaws. But there is a difference between being flawed and being morally depraved. I don't need a pure leader, I just need a leader who isn't a complete loon or a phony. And since he doesn't seem like he's a lunatic that wants to kill or physically remove his close loved ones, particularly considering the fact that he brought the kike wife onto the episode 60 something Christmas special podcast, you can look it up if you don't believe me I'm inclined to believe that he's just a phony. Which is why I don't want him as a leader. No fakes.

Also, someone else who faked being a right wing radio host that you should look into is Hal Turner, who was an FBI informant. The feds have used that format of the "right wing extremist radio host" before. If TRS were CIAniggers, that literally wouldn't be the first time that something like that happened.

Skirting neatly around the TRSDF butthurt, that point about BurrellsLuce being CIA doesn't quite jive. They're a PR firm (insert your muh PR joke here), not a vendor. That website about their contracts is confusing as fuck, but as far as I can determine, the column on the right is all the services they've done for government agencies. Unless there's something else I'm not seeing, it would appear that the primary services they provide for the government are news clipping ones, i.e., they monitor the news for the government. Which, although it seems kinda suspect at first, is definitely something that needs to be done, from a purely bureaucratic standpoint. Looking at the contract list, they do that for agencies like the Navy, but also the Natural Resources Conservation Service. So, to boil it all down, the evidence linking Mike Peinovich to the CIA is that the company he worked for occasionally provided their PR monitoring services to various government agencies, not even for the CIA. (At least, not as far back as I looked on their contract list.) They also do most of their work in the corporate sector, so they aren't even a government contracting business. "Close ties"? Not even close. Waggoner's being part of a report on the intelligence industry is interesting, but the CFR is not a government group. A guy working for a company that occasionally does government work is not a "probably CIA operative", no matter how subversive he may be himself.

As for his kike wife, excuse me if I don't think that a bureaucratic agency hiring a motivational speaker is exactly deep evidence of collusion.

This one, however, has a bit of meat to it. Just a bit, though. According to this source:
nndb.com/people/245/000108918/
The allegations of Regnery Publishing having had CIA funding come from E. Michael Jones. AFAIK, he is a reliable source, so let's take that at face value and continue. I've heard allegations that the reason the CIA funded Regnery Publishing was because it published anticommunist literature, but I've been unable to confirm those, so let's skip them for now.

Here I'd like to quibble a bit about the use of the term "operative" here. It has the implication that Regnery was some secret CIA subversive sleeper agent, when the testimony of Jones would suggest that the CIA liked what he was publishing, so they paid him to write more. [/quibble]

Now, the question that will tie this together is, did Regnery Publishing remain in the pay of the CIA? According to Jones, they only received funding during the initial startup period. Perhaps Henry Regnery maintained contacts in the Agency after the fact, almost certainly in fact, but I doubt that most of those would have passed on to William Regnery II.

Doing a little research into the American Security Council, I found it to be rather obscure, mostly because it was overshadowed by the much larger and more influential "American Security Council Foundation", a different group. Here, the infograph gets two things wrong. Firstly, the ASC was not created in 1955, but a year earlier. Second, it no longer exists. In 1997, it was in fact absorbed by the ASCF.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Security_Council_Foundation
So, it would appear that either the compiler of this chart didn't do his research properly, or is overblowing the importance of the ASC severely. I can't find much on the ASC, but if someone else who is better at digging would look into it, I would be grateful.

As for the Jewish executives of Regnery, there exists no solid evidence of that I can find. Of one of them, the only evidence is an uncited website, and for the other two, none whatsoever. This point is a blatant fabrication. They do publish neocon Zionist literature, though.

Now, taking all of that together, I find it extremely unlikely that any CIA connections filtered down to Dicky Spencer from a bit, or even a lot, of government intelligence shekels in the 50s. Dicky has, or at least had, establishment connections, however. Before he became a white nationalist intellectual, he was a rising star in the Republican Party. He had connections with the Bushes, and once warmed up a crowd for Ron Paul. Whether that means anything, you may deduce on your own. I can't be arsed to follow these connections anymore.

tl;dr this chart is not even close to reliable, but Dicky may very well have deep state connections from other sources.

If anything, this shows how irrational the TRSemites are. Any of the TRSDF could have taken ten minutes out of their day to look into the allegations of the chart, and dismissed them as being fabrications and exaggerations. But they couldn't, because the cognitive dissonance they get is so strong that they can't argue rationally.

Stupid character limit making me split up my post.
(heil'd)

I was actually a TRS fan back before the Yidwife Crisis. (I thought Holla Forums was wrong about them being subversive. I should have listened. Looking back, it's actually the exact opposite of what this guy claimed. Enoch was always reticient. He never wanted to commit to fanaticism, especially not racial fanaticism. He was always the one saying "We don't NEED an ethnostate really, we just need it to go back to 90% white." He didn't have rage, this faggot is wrong. He was the one trying to keep people from being enraged, since he knew full well what that rage would mean for him.

Wait, hold on, how did I miss the stupidity of this.
"Enoch talked to some former military guys, therefore he's probably CIA."
Like, what? In alt-right and far-right circles, you can't swing a cat without hitting a disenfranchised veteran. This certainly isn't "deep state connections".

Relevant

Mike Peinovich: She wrote this and read it herself. I was really proud of it.

Mike Peinovich's Kike Wife:
Twas a TRS Christmas, and all through the house,
Not a creature was stirring, not even my spouse.
The cucks were all prepped for the ovens with care,
just waiting for morning to pop em in there.
A nation of teachers were tucked in their beds,
while visions of vibrancy danced in their heads.
I with my reason and my mom with her cats,
had just settled in for our usual spats.
When out on the street there arose such a clatter,
I rose to the bait to see what was the matter.
Away to the window I flew like a fash,
resolved with an iron will to go full fash.
The moon shone so bright on the newfallen snow,
like the glare of the media on objects below.
And what to my wondering eyes should appear,
but 8 Episcopal priests, and all of them queer!
I'm a seasoned old troller so lively and quick,
I knew in a flash I could rally my hicks.
More rapid than eagles my edgelords they came,
to drive out interlopers and call them by name:
Out Communists, out socialists, out left-libertarians!
Out betas, out allies, SJW-contrarians!
Out beaners and dindus and Muslim jihadists,

Daily Reminder

Spencer won't deny the Holohoax but his wife openly denies the Holodomor.
I've heard they have kids, but I've never seen an image of this supposed child.

I never used to like NSM, but after they saved our asses and broke through the commies at CVille while Dicky and co. were mugging the cameras and kvetching about da evul police, I decided to stop attacking them.

From what I can tell you, though, there's been a concerted effort among the rest of the Nationalist Front to get the NSM types to clean up their act.

The Aut-Right shits all over National Socialists, the NSM should invite both the commies and Enoch's cadre to a boot party.

Because they don't have kids, kind of strange that as much of a narcissist Dickie is that he wouldn't have pics of himself with his kids plastered all over social media.

He could do what Lana and Hendrik of Red Ice did and do a photo op with someone else's kid claiming it's theirs. :^)

Why do they always try to rewrite history ?

Maybe it's just the nofap, but god that a really fucking nice image, like Jesus fucking Christ I want to rape fuck the shit out of them.

Get a load of those snarky comments from Kike Enoch, he argues like some libtard that listens to way too much NPR.

True, but Alex Linder has the stereotypical bio of a CIA agent and he has admitted that he's an FBI informant too.

Jazzhands McFeels is a Republican Party operative. That means there is a good chance that he is also an intelligence operative.

Sorry, but your Option 3 really isn't plausible, much less probable.

i was going to tell you to fuck off for eceleb faggotry combined with conspiratard kikery, but honestly i always thought they were glow-in-the-dark-related

checked

That "funny bit" on the podcast revolved around killing nonwhites, faggots and leftists.
I'm sure it was a lot more than just them overlooking 'flaws.' Also, there is still literally zero evidence that they have divorced. Technically, as far as anyone knows, they are husband and wife still.

Mike the Kike can't say ten words without going "like ya know um ya know like…". Learn how to talk, fatboy.

she worked for the smithsonian, what a bitch

it's a family thing.

tell me about spencer, why does he photoshop pictures of his supposed girlfriend in pictures of him and laura bush?

hah, yeah, the only babies those two have are fur babies that they use military services to shuttle around the world from mission to mission

I think Jazzhands also encouraged people to become freemasons in a show he did with Sperglin.

I don't think it was him, probably his handlers or his boyfriend.

Kike Eunuch is a civ nationalist compromised piece of shit. TRS fags will defend him no matter white like (((Morrakiu)))

You obviously don't know anything about the American Security Council. You need to read this:

isgp-studies.com/american-security-council

Yeah, his speech patterns are really annoying and juvenile. You know, like.

90% of your post is complete bullshit.

At this point I'm pretty sure it's Mike Cerovich and two of his interns from the SPLC who are behind these threads. Good job, mods!

Hi, TRSemite.

I've never read more true words
We should make things like this more often

OP here with new information about one of Mike Enoch's past employers, Oddcast. Oddcast's founder/CEO, Adi Sideman, is a former Israeli military intelligence / special forces operative. Someone should ask Mike Enoch why he was working for a facial recognition software company founded/run by an Israeli military intelligence spook.

Oddcast (company)
wikivisually.com/wiki/Oddcast_(company)#Background
The company was founded in 1999 by former Israeli army paratrooper and documentary filmmaker Adi Sideman, who as of 2012 is the company's chief executive officer.

I Want to Be a Millionaire
nymag.com/nymetro/news/bizfinance/finance/features/4739/index2.html
Fellow Israelis breeze in and out of a far door. "Captain," Adi says, nodding seriously at one. "The Unit," he says of another, referring to an Israeli secret service. A third was in naval intelligence. Adi himself had been an Army special-forces paratrooper.

jew (Andrew Alan Escher Auernheimer) only has two jewish names, so there!

Actually none of w-e-e-v's names are Hebrew.

Weird ain't it.

Both Escher and Auernheimer are typically Ashkenazi jewish surnames.

FYI, Adi was referring to Unit 8200:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_8200

Unit 8200 (Hebrew: יחידה 8200‎‎, Yehida Shmoneh-Matayim) is an Israeli Intelligence Corps unit responsible for collecting signal intelligence (SIGINT) and code decryption. It also appears in military publications as the Central Collection Unit of the Intelligence Corps and is sometimes referred to as Israeli SIGINT National Unit (ISNU).[1] It is subordinate to Aman, the military intelligence directorate.

The unit is composed primarily of 18-21 year olds. As a result of the youth of the soldiers in the unit, and the shortness of their service period, the unit relies on selecting recruits with the ability for rapid adaptation and speedy learning.[2] Afterschool programs for 16-18 year olds, teaching computer coding and hacking skills, also act as a feeder program for the unit.[3] Former Unit 8200 soldiers have, after completing their military service, gone on to founding or top positions in many international IT companies and in Silicon Valley.[4][5]

According to the Director of Military Sciences at the Royal United Services Institute, “Unit 8200 is probably the foremost technical intelligence agency in the world and stands on a par with the NSA in everything except scale.”[6]

Yeah, they are. But they're German, not Hebrew.

Right. Which is what I said in my original post: "(Andrew Alan Escher Auernheimer) … has two jewish names."

He also admitted to being jewish on 3 separate occasions, and his own fucking left-liberal mother also admitted to that. So yeah, he's a kike.

Citation on the mother? I haven't heard that one. His personal admission on numerous occasions should be good enough but having his mother admitting it is gold.

sage shills don't reply.

They are obviously scared of TRS for whatever reason.

marc.info/?l=full-disclosure&m=125472104014875
Alyse Marshall-Auernheimer:

Trips of truth.
Those whomst still love Trump in 2017 are fucking morons and not national socialists.
I want the_Doland to fucking leave >>>/reddit/.
One really has to wonder why a supposedly national socialist board:
a) shills for capitalism.
b) shills for a man who is so deeply in bed with the kikes that his grandkids are little kikelets.
One the one hand Holla Forumsacks criticize (((TRSodomites))), on the other hand the praise ZOG Emperor Trump. What the fuck, anons, get your shit together.

"I am open to further communication with you through the Richmond Rabbi of your choice. I do a lot of volunteer work through a Richmond non-denominational non-profit organization and I can bring a local Rabbi into the conversation if you would prefer. As you said, the irony is we are a multi-racial family. My great grandparents were Czech, Jewish immigrants, and I am native American. As the white parents of black kids living in the south you can be sure we know about racism."
archives.neohapsis.com/archives/fulldisclosure/2009-10/0087.html

So basically he gets a pass via the Nuremberg laws. I expected better tbh.

He's an agent provocateur working some intelligence agency or other, and so is Andrew Anglin.

By… telling everyone that all kikes should be wiped from the face of the earth and that he won't stop engaging in politics until he sees fascism fully realized?
Are Holla Forumsacks agent provocateurs now? Where is the evidence for your argument.

Anglin is the only one e-celeb I trust actually. I don't think he's ever been wrong or steered people into trouble

He's jewish from both sides, dipshit. From his partly jewish mom, and also from his dad who also has the jewish surname.

Anglin is legit; Auernheimer is jewish but… he seems to be working for us; and truth be told, Mike Enoch is not so bad himself. These 3 figures seem to be doing some good, regardless of whatever issues they have. Everyone else are con-artists (at best) or outright feds.

I asked for citations, the mother's side is a great grandmother, which is a Nuremberg law pass, post citations for the father.

Anglin does appear to be legit, jew appears to be, if he is jewish, somewhat of a Bobby Fischer, whatever, I don't see how jew's actions have been subversive so far.

fs I always forget about the fucking cancer faggot word filters in this fucking shit hole
fuck you kike mods
sage for double

The very jewish surname "Auernheimer," which he himself admitted is jewish.

He says:

You can also find both "Escher" and "Auernheimer" here:

avotaynu.com/books/MenkNames.htm

A database of jewish surnames. So, again, he is jewish from both sides. No, pal, he certainly does NOT pass the Nuremberg Laws.

Eunuch is a subversive kike who's trying to replace Hitler and National Socialism with Pinochet and "fashy libertarianism". Almost every major cancer that's infecting the movement right now originated with him and his fellow bog-dwellers.

If you go by endchan:

endchan.xyz/pol/res/48758.html

Even on his mother's side, it's more than just "great grandma." Look it up; I'm not gonna bother verifying all their stuff since short on time, but it seems like an interesting thread.

Also, c'mon:

And again, both his surnames are on fucking Avotaynu. That's a kike. Pic related.

Anglin's infamous "troll" campaigns are clever psyops to bring his mentally ill cult followers out into the open so that they can be identified and monitored by the FBI and NSA.

He's also part American Indian on his mother's side. One of his mother's Indian relatives was located. His last name is "Marshall." He lives in the Southwest U.S., I believe.

miles wouldn't waste his time in this thread, it's common knowledge that spencer is military intelligence. and pi does = 4 in dynamic systems, deal with it

You don't really believe that, do you?

Everyone is a CIA agent.

Man that is the most bizarre thing I have ever seen.
You're going to have to explain that to me better. If you get a circular object the outside circumference is about 3.14 times the diameter so is it the force lost making the turn that gives a measurement of 4 or am I being rused like that trim the edges of a square to make a circle troll science comic.

3. pawns of 8200. That's what they are.

Astute observations, user.

This is "If I play around with magnets enough I can harness zero point energy" tier dumbassery. Of course anyone who doesn't immediately bow down and praise him for disproving all of modern physics and math is obviously the CIA trying to keep him from freeing the people.

Here's a discussion of this by people that actually capable of physics and math.
physics.stackexchange.com/questions/297301/rolling-ball-travelling-in-tube-with-loop-vs-straight-tube
archive.is/R1yEz

Or you can believe that this guy has proved everything is a conspiracy and time has four corners. Up to you. Word of warning, people that play this sort of game create definitions of words that serve only to obfuscate the issue and hide various fallacies from a layperson. Consider this: if you wanted attention for some stupid fuckery, would you target experts who would laugh at you and explain in painful detail why you're full of shit, or would you target people that aren't very familiar with the subject?
Eventually you'll be able to recognize same tired trick these hucksters always try to use.

>endchan.xyz/pol/res/48758.html
inb4 imkikey cries about muh endshill astrodurfings :DDD
OK, user, can't argue with that really.
Either way;-

Feel free to enlighten me on the above.

I don't "believe" it. I know it.

Mike Enoch worked for a company, Oddcast, that has Unit 8220 employees. That's a proven fact.

Summary:

1. Oddcast is an Israeli Govt. intelligence front.

2. Mike Enoch worked at Oddcast for a few years.

3. Mike Enoch has to be confronted with this information.

*Unit 8200

Mike Enoch has been employed by:

- an Israeli intelligence community front corporation (Oddcast)

- a U.S. intelligence community front corporation (BurrellesLuce)

- a C.I.A. front corporation (Time, Inc.)

The chart has been updated to reflect the new information about Oddcast. The updates are contained in the lower part of the 'Michael Isaac Peinovich' box.