CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: PUSH THE CON LEAKS
>>>/gamergatehq/327075
- Spread the Trello leaks via the #HackHarassment hashtag
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated June 3rd)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/wikipedia-admins-filibuster-crash-override-network-page-to-bury-chat-leaks/11772/
- youtube.com/watch?v=TDKCXqSL2AI
- twitter.com/mombot/status/763725521628700672
- /u.teknik.io/u400h.7z
- PW: is7X8ThzzMC7CL2VtAvd
- reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/52zk4l/remember_how_i_was_complaining_about_kotakus/
- ghostbin.com/paste/7mne8

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/S2IuC
twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/781976938105610240
oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/70-of-americans-feel-mainstream-news-media-is-negatively-affecting-nation/13035/
twitter.com/bonegolem/status/782293516009504768
bonegolem.wordpress.com/2016/10/01/a-digest-of-the-crash-override-network-logs/
twitter.com/StrThry/status/782324480156831745
opensecrets.org/orgs/toprecips.php?id=D000000128&cycle=2016
opensecrets.org/lobby/indusclient.php?id=B02&year=2016
arfm.bandcamp.com/.
arfm.bandcamp.com/track/conquest.
opensecrets.org/orgs/summary.php?id=D000000094&lname=Time Warner
deepfreeze.it/outlet.php
nichegamer.com/2015/07/13/baseless-study-proves-nothing-of-young-men-and-video-games-despite-rallying-cries-of-truth/
slatestarcodex.com/2015/01/24/perceptions-of-required-ability-act-as-a-proxy-for-actual-required-ability-in-explaining-the-gender-gap/
slatestarcodex.com/2014/01/02/two-dark-side-statistics-papers/
twitter.com/linsey_ray/status/781180751337385984
mobile.twitter.com/linsey_ray/status/782294293310472192
twitter.com/mylittlepwnies3/status/782275140155473920
youtube.com/watch?v=Nfp1aPlgV9s
archive.is/qrEjU
a.uguu.se/S4rpnbzy70Jt_UhOhːDonaldTrumpMayHaveBrokenTheLaw.webm
mobile.twitter.com/IGDA_ED/status/781538099633455105
boards.4chan.org/v/thread/353512364
archive.is/7LM54
mobile.twitter.com/ElineMuijres/status/781055632468275200
control-online.nl/gamesindustrie/2016/09/14/control-conference-•-kate-edwards-samen-de-industrie-maken-die-we-willen/
archive.is/7LM54
archive.is/QCezT
archive.is/Pzzzc
wao-corp.com/
twitter.com/kmdes/status/782386892943732737
twitter.com/kmdes/status/782383434295488512
mobile.twitter.com/TheeInitiative/status/782271155776487424
wao-corp.com/company/idea.html
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/782428522618859520
twitter.com/MaxTemkin/status/782389423426134017
archive.is/s8GOo
archive.is/Qm4by
beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2016/08/the-clinton-campaign-is-in-real-trouble-2476725.html
twitter.com/KTHopkins/status/782463629648138241
twitter.com/mylittlepwnies3/status/782475250109906944
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/782489228470910976
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isabel_Martínez_de_Perón
youtube.com/watch?v=_inURoJOhZA&t=39
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnson_Amendment).
donaldjtrump.com/policies/education/
twitter.com/rugliabeoulve2/status/782555505818345472
archive.is/KlhlO
twitter.com/i_akari_daisuki/status/78259138672187801
twitter.com/i_akari_daisuki/status/782591386721878016
twitter.com/ShawnElliott/status/781505393969074177
archive.is/nSgw8
techraptor.net/content/kekraptor-video-games-depict-things-differently-than-philosophy-majors-feel-reality-deserves
archive.is/HqlG7
archive.is/fpFrf
archive.is/Wuihd
encyclopediadramatica.se/Maxofs2d
archive.is/WifD3
deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=jonathan_holmes
archive.fo/Wv5xV
twitter.com/MartinShkreli/status/782649157404229633
archive.is/oHGmC
twitter.com/notch/status/782666062772875264
zeronet.io/.
exhentai.org/g/795608/46c6ade4fb/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Remember to do some fucking emails

If Gilda is so bad, why does Vivian love her so much? Maybe she is great and you are the people with bad taste!

Old bread: archive.is/S2IuC

From last bread

1. Notify Patreon to close CON people's accounts. (They won't)
2. Notify FTC of Patreon's refusal to abide by its own terms and conditions.
3. ???
4 Profit.

Is there a way to contact Nintendo about this? They are using their IPs improperly.

I saw people saying Hank Green runs the site but I haven't confirmed it yet.

We know how to play the game, we're just forcing more people to play.

Do it faggots

who is the lead gamergater here???

is it the original poster?

Pity isn't love lad.

twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/781976938105610240

oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/70-of-americans-feel-mainstream-news-media-is-negatively-affecting-nation/13035/

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, GILDA

GG STANDS FOR GREAT GILDA

I want to bully Gilda and make her cry!

more like GAY GILDA

so, i tried to explain the many American genders you guys have to my dad the other day, he said (roughly translated) "the vagina of their mothers, americans of shit, they need Jesús and to repent"

And I'm Javert!

You know what THAT means!?

are you a slav?

Means I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-no-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

NO

SAUS SAUS SAUS

Now prisoner 2460-2060-451.. You're no one.. LAWL! Your time is up and your time is up and your time is up

Literally who? I'm way more popular!

more like WAY MORE LAMER

I want to break Gilda's shades

Have you contacted the FTC about Patreon's failure to comply with its own terms and conditions?

Stop the derailing & faggotry gilda shit and don't forget to spread this you lovable morons

Patreon has been tagged in some tweets regarding the CONleaks, so I can't imagine they are completely unaware by it.

This sounds like a better idea.

I like the way these sound

LET'S DO EM

C'MON ANONS

How do you email?

Do everyone a favor and stop breathing.

Sup goys, did you convince the MSM you're not mysoginists yet?

You know where it's at, when you're tired of losing alongside reddit and need some happenings.

Couple of things we need to be honest about:

Still, I'm not discouraging making some noise with it, but make sure we're prepared, I guess.

No, because no one cares about that outside of strawmanning goons who do not know or keep up with what's going on and are stuck in 2014 thinking "PR" is even a thing or has been a thing.

Didn't see any ponies on that list

Feels good being in best fandom

Has everyone seen this? I'm shocked. Fucking Speechless. This Tumblr insult needs to fucking die, not be spread by a presidential candidate.

Are SJWs tired of getting their shit pushed in yet?

Joke's on them

We don't have basements in California

I hate these fuckers so much

Now that the CON leaks are out and Patreon has not addressed the harassment made by CON members, the FTC about Patreon's non-selfcompliance will be the next step.
Spread this on twitter and reddit to get numbers up.

"Trolls blocked instantly." More like "anyone who disagrees with me"

contact the FTC about

Would it be wrong to assume in the context of "children of the recession" that the "basement dwelling" is not by choice but because of economic factors? That was kind of a story right, people moving back in with their parents?

We don't have the numbers, true. Part of that is because we did the same thing over and over and got fewer results. By putting this twist on it, if a handful of autists hammer it, maybe get some results, it could inspire the rest to have a go.

Objectively incorrect. Before the new Doctor Who came out, the ENTIRETY of original doctor who was played once per week on A(ustralia)BC.

I find that hard to believe. Weren't a lot of those taped over because they didn't believe in re-runs back then?

"Basement dweller" has been an insult for over 20 years. It'd be like calling somebody a dumb fat asshole, and then trying to spin it as a positive. This was an insult. "Basement dweller" is only EVER uttered in derision.

OVER 70,000 people read KotakuInAction.

And not a single one of them do a damn thing

People expected Patreon to abide by its own standards at the start and got disillusioned when it didn't. Yes, contacting the FTC is a new angle and it gives everyone a fresh focal point and energy dur to the fact that the FTC can actually do something about it.

Holy shit, I'm fucking done.

Maybe? But I definitely saw black and white episodes of the first doctor, and each episode would end with a cliffhanger of them going to a new place and being attacked by vines or a yeti/ape man. I can only remember scattered episodes because I didn't watch many past the first 9 or so, only caught the occasional one where they first met the Dalek's, and when their death ray flashed the screen white.

>mfw watching cnn earlier while i was out and they said trump has a serious problem with holding grudges

That's because its either media collusion or media delusion. They either don't want to mention it out of bias or they believe Russian hackers are responsible for a white nationalist frog.

Ok, the Hand-Dress on a 3d loli is weird enough, but how do you smell like sex?

I'm all for it, but I don't know if signal boosting it will give them an edge to counter or not, nor do I know if lots of mail is actually beneficial or hurtful to getting FTC attention.

I think we need more discussion on this so that more people can get on board, since some OPs recently have been spontaneous so not everyone was aware also it's the weekend, so things are sloooow regardless and won't be able to take off

Many are lurkers and passive observers but barely involved. While the sub count goes up the average browser has generally stayed the same. Basically, we have a lot of people that keep up with GG but don't get too involved because peopel are busy and such, not to mention Reddit itself is always terrible for actual planning

We have a lot of these in this bread too. myself included, I've been slacking hard in a lot of ways

this isn't satire, isn't it?

It smells like a weird combination of sweat and pussy, mainly

Of course, the meme answer would be salty milk and coins

so headpats are a-ok

The soccer moms against funs is real. I don't know about the other one but given the nature of moral panic ads, it's too silly to be fake

This can't be real, is it?

Which Elder God is that?

It's like going to Madagascar or Haiti and wondering why you're surrounded by niggers

Shit like this is why Trump has a good chance of losing.

DEMOCRACY!
WILL OF THE PEOPLE!

Maybe we are getting excited by FTC as GG docs showed up in their Gawker report. Although that does also give evidence that they listened. And probably dug deeper as I'd hope not many people emailed saying "I'm part of Op UV…"

As for their counter moves:
Antis could start a counter email op saying they don't mind corporations not following there T&Cs - that would be retarded
Patreon review their T&Cs, make them fair, we continue to hold them to them - that's a win
Patreon try to ignore - years long investigation from FTC where we get cited, we get smug

Yes things are weekend slow now, so shill in every bread till monday, then move on to KiA with whatever appeals to them. And remind that Operation UV took years before hints of success came to pass, rewards only come with perserverance and, most impotantly, patience.

We died two years ago, the dead have nothing but time and anger.

I like to think about good portion of /gamergate/ and /gghq/ traffic came from Kia, I remember seeing a lot of people saying that they would look at Kia first before going to the honeypot boards. However /gghq/ was removed from kid's sidebar during the whole revolt's "acid is fbi" d&c fiasco, I think that the removal of the sidebar was one of the reasons gghq to slow down. This along with twitter actively working against us caused gg as a whole to scufficate until it was in the dormant state that it is today.

I think the best move going forward it to reestablish to link between reddit and Holla Forums and think about setting up a new front maybe relight op firefly.

Sure, she shit all over us (as much as the media likes to claim otherwise), but at least she isn't an ebil racist!

The mainstream media greatly overestimates their ower over the people
Besides, even if Trump does somehow lose, at least you'll have the satisfaction of knowing you were never a cucked Hillary supporter

I'm not even surprised anymore. At least if the left wins and the west falls to muslim hordes, they'll all get beheaded for promoting faggotry.

what has the gamegate accomplished in the past two years?

just make memes?

You say this like making memes is no big deal.

Memes are serious shit m8

WHY DO YOU ALWAYS TAKE THE BAIT?

WHY

Have another (You)
Ayre you satisfied? You can go now

Check the audio. It's not that scandalous. "living in parent's basement" to her meant "graduated from college and could not find the type of job they saw themselves going to college for". The audio doesn't even dwell on this too much, it's about trying to emphasize which parts of her campaign can be cast as having "big goals" and therefore "revolutionary" in their own way (since Bernie had shades of revolutionary visions).

Tbh gamergate is pretty stale admit it

doesn't even sage correctly

"Anyone who sees and paints a sky green and fields blue ought to be sterilized." - Adolf Hitler

I don't understand how anyone can take Hillary seriously after the TPP bit during the debate.

It's called rigged crowds, and Disney having a hand in the debate.

He's been behind in all aggregated national polls except for 4 days at the end of May and another 4 at the end of July. Winning would be a miracle.

I have no idea how Pikachu's wife stands being in the same building as him. Could you imagine being married to someone with their head that far up their own ass?

That will be little comfort with Hillary "4 more years of 3rd Wave Feminism" Clinton running the country. I don't want to get so close to the finish line only to trip, user. I want to MAGA.

Meant for

We'll kill the mudslimes long before they can touch anything besides the ones getting in the way of expunging them. Then we'll fix everything.

Wrong person dumb nigger

To someone that has been getting called a basement dweller by SJWs and twitter trolls for over 5 years, any mention of "living in parents basement" is an insult. At least it use to be just tumblr shits that used it, now professional journalists and presidential candidates call those who oppose them basement dwellers. It must end here. This far, no further!

Sure thing CTR

Yeah, no shit.

speaking of memes

twitter.com/StrThry/status/782324480156831745

You're retarded and meme magic isn't real.

lefties are brainwashed by the constant attacks on Trump by the media, the media is trying to prevent them from either not voting or voting Trump, by making him look like a monster.

well… she didn't say "basement dweller", I wish this was another scenario with Hillary being derisive towards voters but its really not. You should listen to the audio, she's pretty much just saying that Bernie supporters are disillusioned college students who feel cheated by the system. You're not likely to find a Bernie supporter who would have a problem with that, so people making a big deal about this are just making Hillary look more sympathetic to anyone who actually listens to the audio. And the people making a big deal about it look either stupid or disingenuous

THE MEMES JACK

Honestly, at this point, if someone in my town started a Church dedicated to Kek/Pepe/Meme Magic I would attend every Sunday

I love the concept of the first religion started purely on the internet

Both quotes from Hitler. Looks like SJWs and game journalist follow Hitler's playbook.

It's like you've learned nothing from brexit

At least that way she wouldn't have to look at him.

Stop taking the b8 bro

It wasn't from Hitler, but the head of the Nazi propaganda ministry which name I forgot.

Sorry I just woke up

Brits are incompetent, Brexit was unusual (in that it's not a recurring event with best practices developed for polling it), and national presidential polling is down to a science in the US. The margin of error is obviously going to be larger for something like Brexit than for a presidential election.

It must be exhausting to see the world that way.

Goebbels?

Joseph Goebbels The only reason I know this is because I was just reading about how Goebbels bought Hitler 12 Mickey Mouse cartoons for Christmas because Hitler was a huge fan of Disney

Sure is American politics in here tonight.

What you playing user?

Also a song I like

She specifically says "…who live in their parents basements." She could've made her point without saying that. But she did. She choose to say that specific phrase. A phrase used as an insult. I'm willing to accept that maybe she didn't mean it the way it sounded, but again, as someone who has been getting that insult thrown at me for over 5 years, it stands out.

Ha, I just realised that "you live in your momma's basement" is the nerd's "nigger."

You mean you don't know most of the 3rd reich ministers? Where are you from? I'm not even Holla Forums, but this shit is elementary knowledge taught at every school

Shouldn't you go back to saying GamerGate is dead for the 20th time m8?

I've been playing star trek online. My shop is green and purple. Someone private messaged me earlier calling me "goober."

Two flavors.

And for my proof,
opensecrets.org/orgs/toprecips.php?id=D000000128&cycle=2016
On the lobbying summary for TV/Movies/Music ( opensecrets.org/lobby/indusclient.php?id=B02&year=2016 ), Disney (Walt Disney Co) is listed as the 17th largest donor when sorting by amount donated.
And that's not including the RIAA, MPAA and the National Association of Broadcasters.

It's like a soup filled with fuzzy logic and bad arguments in here.
For the record, I think GamerGate, as it was originally conceived, is basically gone. It's now shifted to a different, but still valuable role: being a boogeyman for SJWs and a litmus test to identify them.

we take memes very seriously

Use deepfreeze and bonegolem's articles in emails so the advertisers have a resource.

That Touhou game xseed localized while I wait for the japs to start playing Virtua Fighter 5 online.

I never expected any major outlet to cover it, confirm it, or even acknowledge it because in current year MSM has become the ministry of truth. However sending them the logs, or asking the outlets who previously or still sympathetic to the CON scammers to comment on it, serves as a quick litmus test for those who still doubt how deep in the koolaid and The Narrative the MSM are.
And for those who do not wish to see a massive culture war opening up, culture war is upon you whether you like it or not.

so you're just sensitive to anything that sounds like an insult you've gotten? Ok then, thats fucking stupid. Stop making me defend Hillary.

The only problem with the audio is her talking about how to trick Berners into thinking her stupid platform is "revolutionary", not her saying they live with their parents due to shit they feel is outside their control, "basement" or no.

I'm playing Xonotic while listening to arfm.bandcamp.com/. So far, my favorite song is arfm.bandcamp.com/track/conquest.

Protect America with better trigger discipline Jesus fucking Christ.

Personally, I prefer linking to what DF has linked rather than DF themselves so that whoever I'm emailing knows exactly what to look at.

I'm just saying thats the only reason I remembered Goebbels name. And I have an American education m8, we didn't get too in depth about the Nazi regime itself. The only things we learned in history class about the Nazis was the Holocaust itself. Ironically enough this was what got me even more interested in the Nazi regime in general, because it was such a fucking taboo to learn about muh evil racist nazis that it felt like forbidden knowledge. This was before I knew what imageboard were and early on I understood the values of nationalism itself. Nazi Germany was a failed experiment do to fascism though I think

Twitter has added an emoji to #BasementDwellers.

And it looks like Turner's in the bag for Hillary. This explains why CNN shills for Clinton, constantly. opensecrets.org/orgs/summary.php?id=D000000094&lname=Time Warner

Yes, Christwire is a parody site.

B-b-but I thought Hillary was beating Trump! The mainstream media said so, so it must be true!

I link this to help advertisers know which sites are in gamer's favor and take off adblock for:

deepfreeze.it/outlet.php

I am sure lots of anons send their own emails with various things so it is all good.

Well if they have it in them to message a complete strager to "insult" them, maybe they'll have the balls to look up what they're actually talking about. Then we get another one on our side. That fact that people still know we exist and accept it means all the media shilling to make us dead or irrelevant, depending on the narrative of the week, means we're still winning.

Speaking of that, it's fine to include archives with the link to the actual info in emails right?

what's that emoji suppose to be?

Disregard, I think that guy added the emoji, it isnt appearing anywhere else it's used. It's a talking head in silhouette.

I think that would've been your first hint.

A non-random twitter poll of people who follow a particular account and decide to respond is meaningless, user. It's like that bullshit study of "teenage boys" about videogames that Ashly Burch and some professor conducted by polling with their social media accounts.

nichegamer.com/2015/07/13/baseless-study-proves-nothing-of-young-men-and-video-games-despite-rallying-cries-of-truth/

Try to have some understanding of how polls/studies are conducted and their potential flaws, it's a really important subject. A lot of people just cherrypick whatever results they already agree with regardless of validity.

This is my personal favorite teardown of a bad study that the media embraced (and similar criticisms ended up being echoed by an open letter from scientists in the relevant field):
slatestarcodex.com/2015/01/24/perceptions-of-required-ability-act-as-a-proxy-for-actual-required-ability-in-explaining-the-gender-gap/

The same blog has some other dirty tricks bad studies sometimes use:
slatestarcodex.com/2014/01/02/two-dark-side-statistics-papers/

After the whole Ghostbusters 2016 shitfest, the second to last panel just got funnier.

I really hope most people don't mention gg in their emails either, that's gay

We have all the time in the world, I do anyway, I can keep this up forever.

Deepfreeze will always be our best resource, praise be bonegolem

Wild guns for SNES

> twitter.com/bonegolem/status/782293516009504768
> bonegolem.wordpress.com/2016/10/01/a-digest-of-the-crash-override-network-logs/

Push it like you're Shirley Manson covering Salt N' Pepa!

Sorry for the poop quality.

That pic is begging for an edit that says "Vivian James can shoot your balls off at 100 yards"

You may have brain damage; seek medical attention.

fyi this is something only a virgin would say

I believe today's polls to be more accurate, but I also believe them to be more biased.

I like you, user.

This was great

our pollings a lot worse now, actually.
note how the number of democrats sampled changes by huge amounts weekly to prop up hillary's numbers.

I'm not convinced that's true, but even if it is, I'm talking about aggregate national polls, which is what I look at. Well-aggregated polls should eliminate the effects of potential biases.

I've seen elections in my country where polls will say one party will win a majority only for the exact opposite to happen.

It's been over 2 years now anons.

Are you getting nostalgic yet? I do.

Does this happen frequently where you live?

Well now you've forced me to ask: Do you live in a third-world shithole that lacks good statisticians? A sham democracy that pretends to have the rule of law even though the king "president" will be in power for life, after which his son will take over?

It's happened fairly frequently, the country is called Canada, and the province I live in has more debt then some countries.

Then something is seriously wrong with how they do polls. Either bad practices by the information collectors, or people not revealing their true preferences.

I'm sorry.

Paper Mario: TTYD using the TTYD+ mod and hard mode Gecko Codes.

Jesus fuck I did not expect to have 5 defense in addition to double HP.

How are you not convinced? The data is all available and you can verify it yourself. But I don't know why someone would lie about something so easy to disprove. Not to mention this is fucking gamergate, who the fuck here takes what the media says at face value? If you've been here for any length of time, and you think only game media is utter shit that lies to people, you're either thick as fuck or not actually from around here.

Here's a less retarded version…

I think some are done out of country, which is why they are shit.

what

please remove this from the thread.

Well son, I must have accidentally wandered onto this train about 24th August 2014. One hell of a ride.

The things I've seen.

The media refusing to be objective. The forging of narratives whilst evidence was shoved directly in their faces. The redpills I've had to swallow. The unending procession of victory and smugness. The loss of good people as they were doxed and threatened and the charlatans that claimed to care shrugging and ignoring because it wasn't convenient. The growth of a new image board. Strangers from across the world, different socio-economic backgrounds, colours, creeds, races united simply by the love of their hobby. The video games I just wanted to play.

I told you it would get cleaned up once something faggier showed up. SU started airing and, gee, will you look at that, all the love and tolerate faggots left the fandom.

hola?

You should still kill yourself.

twitter.com/linsey_ray/status/781180751337385984

Not sure if this has been posted in the breads, but these people need to fuck off if they don't like gaming. Why does this hobby need to pander to them? Go to another hobby.

I get nostalgic constantly, it's pretty embarrassing. Seeing others wake up and a new network/alternate media spring up is great. Even if many of us argue and have falling out, the fact that we have our backs when something big happens is nice to see despite. I've pretty much been laughing for 2 years, the shit that happened in gamergate was surreal and shouldn't have blown up the way it did, no one will believe us years from now on how crazy shit got. The funniest was still the SVU episode and watching that live with anons, second funniest was Airplay.

Ever since the rise of western media like Steven Universe, Gravity Falls, and games like Undertale brony autism seems to have really either fizzled out or they were finally contained, because furry autism is still pretty evident but I don't see much brony shit

just because you don't see many bronies around anymore doesn't mean the bronies that still exist are less autistic. Hell, they're more so since they're still sticking with it now that the trend is over.

Half of those statements can be condensed into "video games just aren't for me." Which would be fine in and of itself, but all these "academics" try to imply that it's the fault of the medium, not personal tastes.

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Being on the wrong side of history
☑ Fondling 55 eggs by surprise
☑ Molesting people in VR
☑ Plays DOOM better than Polygon
☑ Safeguards vagina bones
☑ Are the LOVELY, horrible people at 8E8ightC-han
☑ Told God check my quads
☑ Seducing AVGN to the dark side of history
☑ Turned waifus into Gamergate's worst nightmare
☑ Turned Notch into a woman hating MRA rapemonster
☑ Cuntfuses a lot of ovary-acting womyn
☑ Captured all goon territory in EVE
☑ Delivered the final leg drop on Gawker
☑ Corrupted Milo into an internet super villain
☑ Called a jew a nazi
☑ Bullied Reddit's abandoned daughter
☑ Memed life into Liru
☑ Refusing to ban Liru
☑ Uses celebrities lives as fuel for the meme magic
☑ Leg dropped gawker into bankruptcy
☑ Filled up Codemonkey's disk with shitposting
☑ Made Mighty Number 9 fail
☑ Attempted to kidnap someone at E3
☑ Hired 5 fictional toads and a fictional conman to gangrape someone
☑ Using a time machine to harass innocent localizers
☑ Gave a toddler meningitis
☑ Made it rain in London
☑ Causing the UK to leave the EU
☑ Casted the original ghostbusters as all men
☑ Keeping the MN9 booth from being set up
☑ Refused to play with Stephen Tortilla
☑ Playing Pokemon without fear of repercussion
☑ Not watching Grillbusters
☑ Talking to girls who play Pokémon Go
☑ Waging war against Ghostbusters and Leslie Jones
☑ Got Milo bampersanded from Twitter. Again.
☑ Leveled up on the DNC
☑ Barbecued worst Korea
☑ Chasing topkek from kotaku
☑ Appropriated and augmented a group of racists
☑ De-funded paranormal investigators by linking them to a suicide group
☑ Channeled the powers of love and death into misogynistic flowers
☑ Komm Süßer Troll'd
☑ Surviving for 2 years
☑ Ejected a fascist nicktator and toppled his dishonest empire
☑ More effective than New York Media, Silicon Valley and Hollywood
☑ Being Gawker's biggest enemy
☑ Celebrating their daughter's birthday
☑ Continuing to be the #1 hate group online
☑ Forced aGGros to spend christmas and new years whinging alone
☑ Owned some bitch
☑ Caught the Arby's killer
☑ Became a verb
☑ Made Pepe great again
☑ Inspired Trump's campaign
☑ Seduced the Occulus Rift founder
☑ Hacked the DNC

☑ forced pepe into the American school curriculum

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

Don't even need to read anything to know it's just bullshit. Bitches need to find another hobby if it bores them, not try to distort what is into something it isn't, as if everybody that actually enjoys video games doesn't exist, shouldn't exist or are "the problem holding video games back". It's not a billion dollar industry because no one likes video games dimwits.

you know what's funny, its the fact most walking simulators feel like their so called "white privilege".
where everything is handed to you without having to put any effort to progress throught the game.

That image wouldn't make me nearly as angry as it does if I didn't know that so many developers try to cater to these people.

Also we can learn some interesting things about these people.
1) They don't want to be challenged (if they did they woud seek it out in their leasure time)
2) They don't want to feel frustrated
3) They like books and films because they can learn things from them.
This heavily implies that they don't like like books and films less if they challenge them. If they've read Slaughterhouse 5, Moby Dick, War and Peace, or Shakespeare it probably wasn't by choice.

I hate the fandom, still watch the show. SOme of you faggots are ok however.

I haven't touched the fandom in two years, not since 4chan fell to the SJW menace and /mlp/ was overrun by rulesfags and cancer.

mobile.twitter.com/linsey_ray/status/782294293310472192

These faggots want developers to think that they are the wider audience, that they should make 2hr walking simulators and other games that have game play should be dumbed down and be purged of fanservice and other things that trigger them. Even though we knew they were doing this, it's pissing me off more then should.

Where is this from?

people STILL care about this goobergate shit nearing 2017?

If someone is new to gaming and looked at the advertised games to see CoD, Borderlands, Gone Home, Hatsaki Niwuwuwina XVI would they think any differently? Modding alone saves many games from being trash, which is even less advertised a great deal of the time. The big LPers too aren't helping gaming get any kind of credibility either.

The advertised games and gaming community (The big media outlets) is utter trash and would very well turn away a lot of people from video games for those reasons. Think of the good old "games are for kids"

apparently you do if you post this in every thread.

twitter.com/mylittlepwnies3/status/782275140155473920

youtube.com/watch?v=Nfp1aPlgV9s at 2:30 mark.

Disregard the reply, fucking phone.

I'm not clicking that shit. I'm impressed he just gets lower and lower.

I now have gamergate armor in Star Trek Online.

It makes me so angry that the (((media))) is going along with Clinton's narrative so hard. Like they're afraid to disagree, no matter how retarded she gets.

y no green stripes?

Didn't embed, but hoping some of you fags could webm it, because wew, its becoming DESPERATE when the whole late show offerings shit on Trump and report on pepe nazi memes.

You know, it slowed down, and I stopped being involved like I was back in 2014 and 2015, but its really managed to keep hitting its goals.

In large part its about awareness, and its provided more red pills and awareness than most things do. As long as anons keep digging, as long as information keeps spreading, gamergate dosen't have a real end point.

Wait wasn't the Daily Beast article quoted was the one where the two trolls just made up a fuckload of shit?

Comment section archive from four hours ago: archive.is/qrEjU

Mirror: a.uguu.se/S4rpnbzy70Jt_UhOhːDonaldTrumpMayHaveBrokenTheLaw.webm

Bootyful.

If Facebook's reaction to Anita Sarkeesian on ABC is any indication, traditional televised news is going out.

Yeah, and they've publicly gloated about duping the media, but the media continues to double down.

Because I'm still getting use to krita and I barely know how shit works. I couldn't figure out how to multi or global select with the magic wand and I didn't think I could freehand it.

Still no corrections from them unlike a certain PAC that likes (((CORRECTING THE RECORD)))

this image was edited… right?

I suggest you crop more screenshots from the #ConCon16 tag. If you see any prominent names in that event or they cited the people that we already know(Anita Sarkeesian, Zoe Quinn, Brianna Wu et al, you know, the usual suspects), that'll be great.

Good riddance. They aren't even trying to hide how biased and sleazy they are anymore

I fucking despise this rhetoric that everything needs to pander to everyone, I don't like sports games or puzzle games so I don't play them, but neither do I insist that that these companies pander to the shit I like, markets exist for everyone and the industry is fucking gigantic.

They wanna make their fucking walking simulators? GO AHEAD but don't be shocked when nobody cares about them.

I love that the losers who made this think people's gut response should be "ban both!" instead of "ban neither!"

nigga thats dumb as all fuck
they dont sell guns to children

Oruchuban Ebichu

Kate Edwards was there mobile.twitter.com/IGDA_ED/status/781538099633455105

Screencap, archives, if you can get the transcript of his lecture, please do!

Slow weekend

I fucking love ebichu

Where did they find this? A hipster convention? I don't ever remember anyone being proud of not owning a TV.

mew

Fuck off then

Maybe not of not owning a TV, but I've talked to quite a few people who are proud of not having watched TV in years, and their TV is pretty much a Netflix monitor. Also, I started hearing this commonly well after the airing of the shows that hipster listed.

Who has watched TV in years? There hasn't been anything decent on in almost forever.

I tried to do something to it
I'm actually kind of proud of this

it was a point of pride for pretentious fucks who thought they were better than the unwashed masses who consumed broadcast media.

Anyone else would look at you weird if you said you didn't have a TV.

That has changed over the years, where plenty of people don't have TV because they just watch netflix on a tablet or surf the internet on their laptop or something, but that didn't happen anywhere near when the sopranos was on.

Really doesn't make much sense.

nice, now add destroy cultural marxism at the bottom

you should do something about the "assault weapons" line at the bottom

Hirohito added a signature of sorts saying how long the cuck has had a pass for.

boards.4chan.org/v/thread/353512364

Yeah, halfchan's fucking dead, Hiroshima definitely doesn't know what the fuck he's doing.

Bretty gud anons.

Oh god. Remember when people use to make GAIA Online signatures? Remember how it was just shitty trolling? Next he's gonna add post counts

archive.is/7LM54

Loss needs to be in there somewhere

so far I found this mobile.twitter.com/ElineMuijres/status/781055632468275200

can someone translate this?
control-online.nl/gamesindustrie/2016/09/14/control-conference-•-kate-edwards-samen-de-industrie-maken-die-we-willen/

archive.is/7LM54

its clearly people just shit posting adding signatures to posts

I remember in like maybe it was 2008? people did it during summer on Holla Forums and moot got so fucking pissed he added the no signature to post rules
he complained about it in the leaked mod logs

That future 4chan frontpage image is becoming more and more accurate all the time.

So its more posturing by hipsters to make themselves more important than they really are?

It bothers my autism to see that the bars and the titles are not lined up properly.

What a conspicuous way to reduce anonymity.

Is this image Viv losing a strip Vidya?

archive.is/QCezT
And the archived image:
archive.is/Pzzzc

It's one of those images that most people know but haven't saved myself included.

Certainly not. That was drawn during summer, when everything's hot as shit. I just realized that Eltionel draws Vivian in summer wear more often than in her sweater.

Fixed something that was triggering me.

thinking about that graph a little more if she got her data from the hipster clique does it mean they are starting to burn out of vidya?

bleach and cheese

LOL

Thanks.

what ever happened to manlet tears?

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/55g2l3/misc_apple_rejects_submission_of_harambe_game_to/

I have a feeling a lot of that would happen from ironic shitposters and then the retards who believe it would show up and overwhelm the shitposters.

I just noticed that the pic has all forms of cancer but signatures.

You know what would be just fucking wonderful?

If socjus and liberals in general shit on everyone so much that it doesn't matter if Trump gets in or not, more than half the country just goes into full on civil disobedience and refuses to follow any shitty new laws they try to pass, even the police then eventually even soldiers and generals. The e-cultists and their goons, of course, continue pissing everyone off arrogantly spewing shit until they actually get blacklisted.

No matter who wins this November, there's going to be a civil war on the internet, at the minimum. Maybe it'll spill over to real life. But no matter who wins, one side is going to be super angry.

Last I heard, he was still trying to make it in the "griefer YouTube videos" scene. Mostly by trying to suck up to the existing griefers, because it never occurred to him that the best way to get people to like you is to do your own thing and not act like a jackass while hiding behind something like another person or fifteen rotating proxies.

It's downright bizarre. I used to truly hate the fandom mostly because of those love and tolerance faggots. I think it waned down when they jumped ship and joined the other shows and games that are easy to show how they're very feeling and kind people in a shallow manner. And they've gotten to the point of creating pure shitholes of a fandom when you combine the shallow love and tolerance spiel with the SJW movement.

Now it's just mostly the fans talking about their waifus, the show, and good old shitposting. Generally on a tolerable level of a regular anime fan. What makes it funny is now I see bronies becoming more anti-SJW. It's so much better now, because it reminded me of that lax feel of the community when it was in 4chan and before it got turned into a "love and tolerance" shallow magnet.

Hell the faggots that went "MLP is the best animated show of the 2010s because it has feels" are less annoying when other shows are encouraging dangerous SJW mindset, unintentional or not and are becoming actual feels bait. Mostly because television animation has gotten much more shittier and it's one of the few cartoons to actually still have consistent quality in its Flash animation while not reverting to animation like pic related.

six gorillion hours in paint

Holy fuck the butthurt in that thread.

Ah, thanks. I'm sure I had it saved somewhere but I would have never found it.

Tried removing the text at the bottom
It might look better if you add your own text

Most of the stuff on that is actually pretty legitimate, from what I understand. Pretty much every time I've seen stuff from studios about their hours its something crazy, and the trend of relying on patches isn't helping at all. It just extends crunch time beyond the deadline.

So I'd hope that was the case, but I doubt its only the clique members.

who even gives a shit anymore

tell me what these threads are even discussing and doing without copypasting bits from the OP

Combined these two.

Also saved.

Trumplrinas BTFO

see

It would probably be morally wrong to try to turn the boy into Gilda, wouldn't it?

why should i give a shit about that though

Well truthfully they're well past the point of turning back from it, but 4chan was/is too popular for its own good. There's something so weird about going back and reading that thread, its like the spirits been run out of 4chan, it feels like the sort of chat a fucking chat bot would give you.

Idk, its hard to explain.

Its literally your choice user

sodomite haven tbh

I do, now spread this

Spreading it like the thighs of a lewd elf!

That channel is owned by Wao Entertainment, a highly liberal media company based in Osaka

No surprises there

>I like to think about good portion of /gamergate/ and /gghq/ traffic came from FLED TO Kia

When everyone realized their posts would be deleted on /gghq/ for "insufficient quality" or "chan culture" (ie. 90% of every post in this general), everyone decided it was easier to simply not post there.

Almost everyone said this would happen during The Purge. They were banned for being "shills."

The day we have a thread without someone complaining and say it's over THEN we will know it's over. Until there stay butthurt

salt at either hipster welfare getting massive fines or salt from CON members losing their hipster welfare.

[citation needed]

The channel email led me here
waoryu.jp
and the parent company
wao-corp.com/

Its a channel where Japs answer questions for Americans m8, you think its not going to be filtered? normalfags go to shit like this instead of doing their own research

twitter.com/stillgray/status/782258751675904000

citation needed on your claim of them being "highly liberal" you dunce

You gotta love how their first accusation is always "YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE!"

Scauce

Has he forgotten that he's a banana?

RED FOR IMPORTANT POST

twitter.com/kmdes/status/782386892943732737

This b8 is getting sale.

Maybe no on the outside, Ian.

Holy fucking shit, that person actually admitted that they believe that they can take away someone's "minority card." Please let this be a Poe.

twitter.com/kmdes/status/782383434295488512

mobile.twitter.com/TheeInitiative/status/782271155776487424
The Fuck

wao-corp.com/company/idea.html
from Google Translate;

Sounds pretty cucked too me m8

Not to mention Osaka is the San Fransisco of Japan

That just reeks of someone who knows they got btfo and are basically screaming T-TROLLED to try and save face

How do you know that?

well

twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/782428522618859520

DW fam I gotcha

oh my fuck

Bingo. It irks me to no end that they expect devs to cater to them in genres that they otherwise have zero interest in. Moreso because they tend to get their way in some way, shape, or form.

edgy

holy fuck, all those meaningless empty buzzwords in the replies. Is this what its like to be assaulted by a volley of technobabble?

Educate yourselves. He's saying Cheong is trans-white.

Nice work anons. Now we need to do something about the bottom line. How about "Use assault weapons"

The only posts that policy outright outright deleted were either spam or trolling. OT threads got saged so people could still talk in them, but so they wouldn't knock operations or digging threads off the main page.

[Citation needed] Because the majority board consensus in the two giant meta threads leading up the shitpost purge was more like "about damned time." Not only that, but the board stopped losing users for a long time afterward.

But you knew that before you ever posted. You'd just rather face the reality that you wish had happened, instead of the one that really did. Because in your own world, you're not the loser. :^)

So is Cheong saying he's #NotTheirShield?

There's one entirely without bottom text.

Perhaps this one could be built off of.

>tfw browsed /britpol/ too much so now I'm saying "lad".

Eat a few burgers to get it out of your system

assorted twitter crap

Damn, Randy, you really don't know how to play the PR game.

It like they want an armed revolt at this point.

Good one. While not quite as bad as "you need ID to buy a spoon" Britbongs, Germans are still denied their basic right to keep and bear arms. Most of them don't know jack about guns or how to use them.

Meanwhile if a real fight broke out you can bet the "refugees" would be armed to the teeth with black market AKs and worse, all smuggled across the border.

Did you forget about the Swiss?

Jeez who reads this garbage?

That shit pisses me off the most tbh.

wew lad

The Germans are a very industrious people I'm sure they would make zip guns if they had to. Not like the German armed forces could fight back anyway since they are too cheap to even buy bullets to train them with. It's like Merkel wants her country to burn.

nobody, that's why the comics industry is tanking

You'd think they'd learn, and try to correct the mistake thats eventually killing them.

If you don't cut out the cancer, it'll eventually kill you.

Merkel made sure to disband compulsory military service so no German knows how to handle a gun. Since then there were several attempts to authorize use of the military in internal matters, which is explicitly against the constitution.

Gotta say, these posts whining about (e-)celebs offending Trump are tiresome.

A far right Danish party was handing these spray cans out a few days ago. I had to laugh when I found out they're actually hair spray, because even pepper spray is banned in Denmark.

Why would they do that when people still give them money to make garbage that doesn't sell? It's not like they care if it doesn't sell they got paid.

It's not even about offending trump, it's just that these people make fools of themselves with petty crap.

Do you ever think they actually don't care about these kinds of things and are really only in it for the money or attention?

Because i have a hard time seeing them being deeply invested in identity politics or some dumb bullshit like this.

This shit has killed so many of my favorite franchises, scrubbed so many game mechanics for being too "complex", allowed the influx of normalfags fucking everything, having gaming under an even bigger microscope, and of course the influx of ideologues.

I'm fucking triggered. This phrase get's me war flashbacks every time.

So is this just a conglomerate of hipsters and journos? Is that why they can still push their agenda? Because of these gatherings?

Of course they don't actually care about any of this shit if they did they would have a consistent opinion on things and not just whatever people yell at them about.

ZUZ

Wasn't it also in Germany that they found a storage bin/shed full of automatic weapons near a mosque?

Found the story

And to think that Clinton could be doing amazing she could just stop being a terrible human being for five fucking seconds and try to listen to the fucking people. Christ if they have to try to attack people who make fucking memes they have lost the battle and then gone to fight.

Jesus fucking WHAT.

late BENIS

And you need to be 18 too.

WHO WANTS CAKE?

What's weirder is that you can buy a bow and arrow in the UK without all the hassle.

No joke.

YOU CALL THAT CAKE

you want this cake?

So you're retarded. OK.

You wanna elaborate on that nigger?

Can I get some source on that?

Because that shit is big if real. Like, hugely really big.

But the cake is a lie. Quickly runs and hides.

I'm more upset by you giving yourself fucking RP text than I am with you ironically using an olde as shit meme…

Welp. It looks like it took them awhile, but they finally figured out a strategy to use against #NotYourSheild/minorities disagreeing with them.

Just goes to show that Holla Forums is now packed full to bursting with people who don't belong here.

Weekly reminder to love your waifu/husbando or else the seat of POTUS will be mine

There's a post on Holla Forums about it right now.

I wanted to dump milf porn now you people ruined it.
also how does one do lowercase letters in photoshop. I don't want this uppercase letters in a smaller size

I didn't know they let insane retarded people be reporters.

twitter.com/MaxTemkin/status/782389423426134017

Weren't there also stockpiles in France? More than likely everywhere in Europe at this point.

That woman looks whiter than them.

Does ethics the kid still ever post here?

no

I haven't seen him around in a while. Didn't he end up going to basic training for the army or something like that?

fuck it, Why worry it looks fine as it is.

Wait, so, what they saying is, within their own logics, if you disagree with them you can become and benefit from the evil white male patriarchy?

Just let it happen. Let them dig their own graves.

White is the enemy, if you're the enemy, you're white.
It's all in the identity, physical reality don't matter. Subjectivists are weird like that.

It came from Real True News which doesn't exactly sound legit. archive.is/s8GOo

New website, a bunch of other fake sounding stories, whoever runs it really likes Photoshop.

Here's their About page. archive.is/Qm4by

They've previously claimed that Clinton was preparing to drop out of the race and concede to Trump.
beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2016/08/the-clinton-campaign-is-in-real-trouble-2476725.html

Speaking of shit that is big if real, have you talked to your famous customers about the ship poster on hq? No need to answer.

goony betas on suicide watch

Eh, they'll find a way to justify this. Those losers miss their mothers teats.

YES

KEEP GOING UNTIL YOU'VE COMPLETELY DESTROYED ANY SEMBLANCE OF WORTH OR RATIONALITY FOR YOUR CULT

so, about that user summoning that meteor….

Anita/Quinn/Randi: "We receive harassment every day!"

AcidMan: "We only banned shills and trolls"

Continue to rewrite history so that Holla Forums's gamergate forum dropping from the top 3 to 47th is neither your fault nor your responsibility.

Maybe another article about "That was the day I went to war" would do the trick?

twitter.com/KTHopkins/status/782463629648138241

You guys think the BBC will ever be destroyed in our lifetime?

Sure would be nice.

Those poor poor beardos, not getting all that greasy matted down feminist ouss they thought they would.

Pray for the end!

Holy fuck! beta orbiters are so beta that feminists think they want a mother figure from them.

Nah, that's very sadly not anything they're gonna care about. They just do their day to day thing, and its not like I have a line to the head mofos.

Frankly I haven't even talked to them in several weeks now. I ordered a gun for one of them and that's about it.

The upshot is, if they no longer care then I'm free to do a bunch of things that I put off. I almost let fly a while back but caught myself because it'd cause a shitstorm. So instead I'm just kind of waiting for the next wave to give me a good reason.

Why not meme the overdue mother of all earthquakes to take out california?

Wow, he actually came back to become

You're the one making accusations. I suppose you have some hard proof and not a handful of convenient correlations? Or do you expect everyone to Listen and Believe your version of events over mine, when I was the fag running the place and you were almost undoubtedly one of the fags banhammered for messing it up?

Soon.

>>>Holla Forums7703805

Good. Crack it off into the ocean and sink it.

But build the wall first and extend it up north a ways. Don't let the rats out to breed elsewhere.

I was born in California.

Should I have been left there by fate to die along with my inevitable edge and ragefaggotry? Was I Kek's mistake? Does my similarities to fanatical socjus according to anons mean I'm just part of the disease that managed to separate from it and grow into a functional enough human being?

=PRAISE HIM

Trust in Lord Kek user, for he loves all his children, and we all contribute in our own ways. Perhaps you are meant to be Keks Sword, and as the Sword of Kek you would be well honed by being familiar with thine enemy.

Ebichu reminds me of the Kathy comic, similar subject matter, except ebichu is actually funny, charming, with an innocent looking naif art style that makes the contrast of the cartoon violence and raunchy jokes even funnier. On second thought, it's nothing like Cathy, Ebichu is actually good work.

twitter.com/mylittlepwnies3/status/782475250109906944

JUST

I just want to use bad feelings and actions to protect good things.

Well I fucked that up, I thought that episode had english subtitles, can't seem to find the Ebichu eng sub links I watched before.

Most of the cancer seems to come from urban cores or at least very urban elitist mindset, the ones that behaves as if everywhere and everyone must, and should be a good little leftist liberal urbanite because anything else means you are literally worse than hitler.

Behold, the fate of those who go against Kek.

To use the negative to protect the positive. Using "bad" for good. You're alright user. You're alright. Kek would be proud.

I fucking hate that half-shaven head hairstyle.

gghq is dead because gamergate got boring after the election started kicking up, Holla Forums left to support Trump/fight their culture war, and everyone who actually did work went with them.

At some point in your life, you have to look into the mirror and seriously evaluate yourself. Too bad that won't happen for Randy for quite a fucking while.

You think that's bad? I got a fat hipster neckbeard walking around at my work, you can see a mile away he never washes that fucking beard, bigass disgusting stretchers in his ears and to top it off, short buzz with a long puke inducing dred rattail at the bottom of the back.

Wow. It looks like we have a new lolcow.

HOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHIT

Yup, this is real fellas.

Hillary Clinton summons the aid of the SanFran feminist "gamer" division and they're offering their assistance free of charge to elect the very first female POTUS, regardless of how maniacal and demented she is in destroying USA from within.

Old news

Hamforher?
Is that a catering company for women only?

Aw. I thought I found something new and fun.

I want this meme to die more than anything else. The Rebels were literally fucking Space Al-Qaeda

DOWN WITH THE MERITOCRACY!
VOTE HILLARY!

>never mind the fact that she is essentially the worst woman for the job, they should just vote for her because vagina

Have some pats

twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/782489228470910976

Chunibomber is making more threats

Shes not even the first lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isabel_Martínez_de_Perón

>Laundry of lies and corruption
>LET'S MAKE HERSTORY
>Literal BLOOD of American and Libyan lives on her hands
>IT'S 2016! THE ULTIMATE GLASS CEILING!

'Cause we "nerds" are totally for her! RIGHT!?

youtube.com/watch?v=_inURoJOhZA&t=39

There is a lot of shit she's done and has gotten away with

Yeah, that's totally what I want to hear about someone.

Dont forget Brazils female president, same story.

Proto Hillary

>our second one was even worse (Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner, easily one of the shittiest governments post-2001 crisis)
There's an hitpiece here trying to compare Trump to her, which is retarded since CFK is basically Hillary but younger and maybe more retarded. But of course, most Argies don't know what's actually going on at the US.

Peronists are the worst that has happened to our country and they still insist in fucking up the place even more whether they're in power or not. They've been at it since 1945.

God I've been trying to avoid political stuff because it depresses me but it's getting to be impossible to ignore. (so no, I haven't seen the debate yet)

At this point, I'm actually strongly favoring Trump. But he has one big fat red mark on his score card that makes me hesitate: he apparently wants to fuck up the separation of church and state.

The four biggest issues for me personally are thus:

Trump wins on the first two, but I haven't seen anything from either candidate on the fourth, and Trump seems to be running at least partially on the "America is a Christian nation" myth, so that puts him at a deficit on the third.

Convince me not to stay home on election day.

Think you're safe on the last one. Trump stated that common core is a failure and is in favor in repealing it and letting parents pick any school they want and not just ones that are local. He's gone so far as to saying he wants to shut down the department of education and letting states decide the standard.

Problem is with trump's education plan, he thinks there isn't a problem with college costs or spending.

Didn't he mention about the useless College courses and how graduates aren't churning out useful productive skills?

His solution to that was to increase costs IIRC.
Not to say that hillary's is any better. But both canidates are awful when it comes to education.

Well fucking shit, read that he didn't like student debt but at the same time those who go to college shouldn't choose useless degrees or courses.

Tear the entire higher education industry and build it back.

yeah… those aren't points in his favor. A lot of that seems like it would be to the benefit of religious schools and the like.

IMO, modern religions should be taught in the same class as mythology, and treated with the same level of respect. Indoctrination schools are the opposite of what I'd like to see.

If it's ideologically driven or factually false, it doesn't belong in school.

Religion wise, he wants to repeal the Johnson Amendment(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnson_Amendment).

If Hillary wins you can kiss U.S. sovereignty goodbye and probably say hello to WW3 with Russia.

donaldjtrump.com/policies/education/

Wasn't he the one who said he wanted to support charter schools, or am I mixing charter schools up with something else?

A non-white skin is a privilege that can be taken away. So behave shitlords.

what I don't get with this "WE NEED A WOMAN AS A PRESIDENT IT WILL CHANGE EVERYTHING FOR WOMEN" is that…
Obama is STILL, RIGHT NOW, your VERY president. A BLACK GUY is your leader. Mind telling me how the situation is regarding the black community in America right now ?
That's right. Nearly race wars. Why the cunt would you expect anything different with women you triple faggotry ?

you know, I've always loved the idiocy in the SJW community involving diversity. So obsessed are they with the superficial "what color is your skin" aspect of diversity that the entire point of diversity is completely lost, discouraged in fact.

Let me make this clear in case anyone doesn't get it:

THE ENTIRE FUCKING POINT

OF ENCOURAGING RACIAL DIVERSITY

IS TO ENCOURAGE DIVERSITY OF THOUGHT.

So attempting to silence all opposing ideas and ideals in the name of diversity and social justice is completely opposed to the reasons diversity is a good thing to begin with.

That's not the right kind of diversity though.

The show still went to shit, tho.

I didn't ask for this boner.

So let's recap free speech according to SJWs, people who only follow the literal legal interpretation, but disregard the PRINCIPLE.

Free speech does not protect you from "consequences," nor does it guarantee you a platform. So, an angry mob that hates muslims can attack anyone that vocally defends them. That's fine. After all, free speech does not protect you from consequences. And not even attack, someone that vocally defends muslims ends up with hundreds of racists contacting their job, telling them that the muslim defender is a pedophile, gets her fired. That's what she gets, right? That's what she gets for opposing the mob.

And again, no guarantee to a platform, so when the muslim defender decides to give a speech at a college, her talk gets cancelled because the racists students organize against her. Her twitter account gets banned because, in this alternate universe, twitter hates muslims too. Nobody is allowed to advocate for muslim rights. Or women's rights. Why? Because the mob is against them, and your freedom of speech only exists in the legal sense. Nobody believes in the PRINCIPLE.

This is what SJWs fail to realize. Right now, the mob is behind them, so they're happy to toss this principle aside. They had better pray the winds never change. They had better pray.

dear americans like Laci Green. This is why other countries have a perspective that America thinks it's the only country in the world.

Not every country has legal free speech in their constitution, yet we still have the principle held by our countries. If you think the only term free speech could refer to is your constitution, then you're an idiot. Especially on the internet where you speak to people from other countries.

Always my favorite touch.

twitter.com/rugliabeoulve2/status/782555505818345472

Spread this now, anons, move it!

This is why we muslims bomb you people.

Are you saying that pig jokes are the reason muslims go the whole hog?

was for

After watching youtube for a while and seeing fucking niggers and ideologs behave like fucking chimps I'm kinda upset. Can you guys post anything that might improve my mood? Besides California going to be sinked under the sea thanks to Kek.

You will take the bull

I have no shame.

Well, I was hoping for a video about niggers or SJW faggots being punched or shot when chimping out, but I guess this is good enouth.

That would just enhance the bullying, frog-kun.

I really hope that Trump wins. The salt will be legendary.

If Hilary wins we're in for many years of SJ bullshit, if Trump wins maybe it can cut the time we have left in this insanity.

I like women

2D or 3D?

Under 30 or over 30?

And I like Gilda!

Nobody cares, you retarded piece of shit.

what are you, gay?

any

Briann wu?

Even this?

Don't you ever get tired of being a meanie?

archive.is/KlhlO
cuckchan getting cucked

Remember, you escaped

jesus man why

another day ending with Y

Kek All of those options are awful
Even smaller file sizes and fucking popup ads hah
Most the ads here are just intersite ads like news+ and a few good sponsors like the dick pump ones
And we just got bigger file limits

twitter.com/i_akari_daisuki/status/78259138672187801

She just wont stop

it's gone

twitter.com/i_akari_daisuki/status/782591386721878016

Oh yeah, and he keeps saying Jim was the corrupt one/scam artist.

twitter.com/ShawnElliott/status/781505393969074177

I would really like context for this, to confirm if this is true or not. Even for Neogaf this is next level.

Not really. It's just what someone should expect when posting on shit sites.

moot cucked hiroyuki, his investors, and halfchan, and they still kiss his ass along with the janitors, guess they'll also have to cut down the hotpockets too.

Also, daily reminder archive.is/nSgw8

How the fuck does this even become news.

Not really since they banned Boogie for being a fence sitter. Honestly if he didn't expect it he's a dumbass.

God damn the cancer is strong.

Check >>10860095 he was always a fucking plant for the Dems.

What you're witnessing is when politicos with control of the media suddenly realize that their greatest weapon had become dull and broken from overuse and misuse.
They are so absolutely desperate that they're willing to do literally everything they can to reclaim some form of relevance.

They ran out of attacks since all the other ones didn't work.

I always knew he was a faggot, but the fact that a cartoon frog can get national attention compared to various pro-hillary organizations wanting to assassinate people, you know shit is retarded. This reminds me of how mad the current year faggots get whenever anyone points out they use laugh tracks.

My favorite is the faggot saying remove /gif/ and only allow webms on /wsg/. Fucking looping webms are smaller than a gif of the same size. Not only calling for the removal of porn, but the exact opposite of what they suggested is a better suggestion if you're trying to jew

But you would still think that retards could read the account they get their info from. It says parody multiple times in it. Hell, you would think libtards would wise up when the Hillary email leaks talk about how the best way to remove competition is to accuse them to have ties with russia and nazis and then proceed to do exactly that.

user, they're fucking retarded.

they worked hard for the last decade discrediting their opponents, labeling them every vile and evil shit you can think, making them a joke to laugh at instead of debating, using extremists examples, and ect to make sure they retain a huge amount of influence, now this is pure fucking panic, desperation, they got Trekkies, Nerds, Hollywood, fucking Republican newspapers that sold out, and more to claim Trump is evil incarnate, it's pretty amazing.

They're called libtards for a reason, user.

I'll raise a pint, to those are still on 4chan and how they're OK being slapped in the face multiple times.

Sorry if slowpoke, but I think we may or may not have a new migration wave ahead of us, for better or worse.

really

They absolutely hate fullchan. The few times they show up in sheer volume is when they can't post on halfchan, and even then it's only for about an hour at most with just a few addicted shitposters.
I have no idea where they'll go, if they'll go, but I have my doubts it'll be here.

They'll probably end up all on reddit before coming here.

Pls no bully, I'm drunk.

Maybe they'll had to 7chan or 412chan?

All shitposting aside, I wouldn't whine about migrants so long as it's not for Holla Forums, Holla Forums and /tg/. The latter of which is a special case because halfchan /tg/ is quest-threads up the arse and then some.

If I wanted to vote a woman into office in the CURRENT YEAR, I would vote for Jill Stein.

LOL

techraptor.net/content/kekraptor-video-games-depict-things-differently-than-philosophy-majors-feel-reality-deserves

Something good to say about her, I dont know to much about her as candidate?

She's not Hillary.

She isn't Shillary.

Yeah then I don't think Trump is exactly what you're looking for. I'm afraid Sanders was the only one who would fulfill that.

What's Trump want to do about Social Security? And where do I get a fucking stamp?

She's even more of a commie than Bernie but isn't Hillary.

ayy lmao

archive.is/HqlG7

AHAHAHA THATI S SO STUPID

Has anyone learned Japanese yet? I really just want a proper link established with them.

Now if amerifats make Trump a president I can convict that we are advancing to the golden age.

This isn't just the start of the Golden Age, this is also the start of the GamerGate Era.

Please tell me someone still has the archive! That would be fucking amazing.

I will die happy if that place disappear before I die.

Vice: archive.is/fpFrf
Wiki: archive.is/Wuihd

Yes. And Gawker confirmed that the Anita/Stephen Colbert interview is being used to blue pill advertisers, to negate the effect of the emails. But they also confirmed we kept emailing, and it continued to have an effect, especially when they messed up. Yes we have less numbers, but at this point persistence is the most important.

Think he's already sold 4chan user data yet?

Kind of offtopic, but I think the worst things to happen recently through all this shit is how cucked and how bad Obsidian, wasteland, and system shock have gotten. You now have obsidian censoring their games and all their talent left for it while using Fig. Wasteland is made by cuck devs who got offended by the original game and are using fig to scam people, but the upside is that a decent amount of people are calling it out how fig is a scam with subsidiary companies and no protection along with all Fig games failing. System shock was probably the worst, especially with the retards they have working on it who promised to make SS more current year and less offensive. They also want to change the story to make it more "modern" and easy to understand while exploring some sort of tragic story for shodan to do what she did. Not to mention how the devs talk about why censorship is good and how the old game's ideas need to be censored. One of the animators even blamed GG for the need to censor things.

I just want this pathetic war on sexualizing fictional women to be over.

Why haven't normalfags fully told them to fuck off yet?

SEVENTY THOUSAND subscribers to KiA.

What really?

Why did they put it in as 2016? Wouldn't it have been 2014-present?

Yep. Maxof2SD is one of the most cucked animators who is now working on the remake of SS. Before SS, he made furry and fetish futa source filmmaker porn. He then deleted it for fetishizing trannies and now spergs out on twitter 24/7 about why games need to be censored. The current devs of SS are also cucks and the gameplay demo proved how shit the game is going to be.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Maxofs2d

Also, Warren Spector is a cuck who likes to censor and outright shame people for liking violent video games.

Good thing I didn't kick start that one.

He even shat on his old games for being too violent. The good part though is that Warren has always been a hack who took credit for other people's work when he was only a producer.

How does this happen?

I'm almost willing to think working at Disney broke him.

He was only a producer who had very little control over the game. Any game he does get control in flops hard. He now talks about how he hates his old games for being violent and encouraging bigots/GG and anti-government people.

vidya is dead, killed by cucking and lazyness.

Time to find a new hobby.

Yeah, I have the utmost faith they'll take the hyper intelligent AI with no feelings, and try and make it seem oppressed, while making the hacker seem like the bad guy. Which is fucking funny, because by that logic he's still the good guy for turning off her morals.

It's a shame that old franchises are going to shit, but Cisbusters shows that people aren't going to consume cuckbooted media just because they love the old franchise.

I just don't understand how obsidian thought it would be a good idea to censor all their talent and make them leave/fire them. The wasteland thing though might bomb since a lot of people are pissed about them using Fig since it is a huge conflifct of interest. Not to mention how it looks bad when it mentions the money does not need to to be used on the game, no final product is needed, and the fact how fig technically can't even collect money legally yet.

They are even changing her story to make it more tragic. I don't understand what was wrong with the old story of a rogue AI developing a somewhat justified god complex and saw humanity as ants that should worship her.

See, this is what I fucking hate. When I ask people why they don't like video games, they say "it just isn't for me" or "failure pisses me off and I'd rather not stress myself out" and that's an acceptable answer. These people don't believe that's an acceptable answer. They think "oh, how fucking dare you hate this medium," because they consider anyone who isn't buying their non-interactive, half-assed walking sims to be a bunch of unwashed plebians.

Beats me. That's not even a small change, it fucks with the entire character, Like trying to make AM relatable. But the System Shock timeline has been so ruined at this point it's not really surprising, Being tied into Bioshock Infinite, and then Going Homo of all things because one faggot wrote some DLC for Bioshock 2 and then said so.

Wait.

Shouldn't the text on that shirt be backwards?

I'm guessing the image was later flipped with an image editing program like Paint.

You know what's a real problem besides just feminazi shit that I don't see going away long after this is over?

The kind of faggots who want villains to be sympathetic or somehow tragic rather than just assholes who are enjoying to watch and know how to stay in the game. It's like pure and witty evil goes unappreciated nowadays. Remember that revisionist Mary Sue shit called Maleficent? How she's made out to be some heartbroken victim of betrayal fallen into darkness because of her boyfriend while everyone else is stupid or cruel?

Fucking Illuminatis

The wind will be called Islam. And with how divided the western house is now, it won't be like iran, it will be the worst of all the islamic countries. On a odd note, zionism will probably be an death offense, as will any support of isreal after that change, so a good chunk of bankers and sjws will be killed.

To be fair, in the grimm she was pissed because she was not invited to a dy of birth simply because she looked evil. Did not do anything first, just was the only one not invited into the kingdom. That said, her reaction was petty and misdirected at the child instead of the king.

The funny part is the main reason she is sperging out is she got really mad and called it copyright infringement for people making fun of her and using her face in their video when she did the same thing and got called out for it.

Exactly. We have no need to fear mudslime shits.

While the most retarded apologists that will pardon any atrocities they commit are getting slaughtered left and right, everyone else will be killing them in self-defense of themselves and their families without any fucks if they try to start shit.

Why is panda and a few other retards still retweeting that gametheoryrejects account after his spergout about why censorship is good and how japan is evil while also shitting on panda?

archive.is/WifD3

Surprised this nigger wrote this

Well, thats half right. It will be decided on if they figure non zionists non islamics or zionists are the bigger threat. I also figured that the ones who will remain post refugee crisis are not the ones who would desire peacful coexistance. The ones who would remain are the skitish fearful ones who could snap because they have trauma that will never be properly adressed and treated or those who thrive on cause acts of terror and realize they can do so in most countries not only unpunished but even applauded.

Dismiss.

no the Fremen from dune where literal space Al-Qaeda

so did someone contact Nintendo about this maybe there anal protection of copyright might prove useful for once.

No they were literally space Mahdis, the ones that killed Chinese Gordon.

why does archive.is still not work for me?

I will never stop fighting for him!

Have nips insulted "muh current year" yet after getting shit on over FFXV VR yet?

You can try, but I doubt it will go anywheres.

posting in a bumplimited thread :DDDD

I'm not sure if I should be happy or sad, its like coming home and hearing that one lifelong friend who became a dick recently was found killed and raped by boars.

Why does he have such beautiful eyes?

looks like a mongoloid Cobra

rude

Obsidian using Fig? I'm looking at Fig's page and there's no Obsidian there.

We should be so lucky.

Sources, please. I like to keep track of this type of cuckery.

Now that name rings a really old bell… He doesn't happen to be an old guard goon, would he?

Cobra is best girl.

No idea. Anyways, here's the article and comment section.

If only I knew ahead of time that View Askew would get involved in this shit. That way I could warn them ahead of time about Fig. Or maybe they're in on the deal, I don't know.

so did fig ever get approval so they could use all that iou money for psychonauts?

he is retarded

Its kind of amazing how all these creators of old, actors, you name it just went full retard in the name of SOCJUS, extremely sad to.

At this point I barely follow or keep up with any of the actors of game companies I used to like.

Meanwhile, Fahrenheit had those out the ass.

"Game overs are a failure of the game designer" was a popular Best Friends Joke. Regardless of how you feel about anything else they do, I love their take on David Cage games.

deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=jonathan_holmes

I would play that.

Only name that matters to me is John Carmack.

Straight up said he didn't care about this shit and forced the subject to change after BTFOing the retard.

No.

I don't exactly read gaming news often these days, but I haven't heard a single word about the game since the campaign ended. Knowing Schafer, he'll only say it when it's too late for his victims.

Am I the only one concerned about this halfchan thing?

Like, if a place that big and that old can't stay afloat, it makes me worry about h8chan's future.

Never fuck a dino, not even once

Not really, I'm 85% sure it's just hiro fear mongering to get idiots to give him more 4chan pass money and an excuse for him to sell user data again.

Especially since it's next to impossible to fund Holla Forums with anything other than bitcoin. That said, I think this is just a shakedown by Hiroki.

Nazification achieved.

It's just a shakedown. And it'll work. No, they aren't coming here. Their idiocy keeps them from doing so.

I'm not too concerned, if just for the fact that English imageboards usually seem to be a passion project, rather than a monetary one. Things can always go south, but I don't know of a reliable way of circumventing that other than throwing money and hoping it fixes itself.

It's still kind of sad to see what's become of that shithole, though

You fags want to laugh your asses off? Browse the #gx4 tag on Twitter. So many fucking weirdos over at GaymerX.

Yeah.
I'm not even sure if 4chan ever actually made money.
Moot has historically said the site turned a profit, but just enough to keep itself afloat.

If they're losing users, it's easy to believe that they've fallen into the red.

I vaguely recall something similar.

Thing is, Holla Forums is going to have issues with server space and bandwidth consumption because of the infinite boards. Also we have bigger filesizes, sound webms, bigger thumbnails, etc.

If this place ever grows as big as halfchan or close to it, it's going to probably be 2-3 times as expensive to operate. The site could survive on user donations easilOH WAIT CON.

Though I guess if we get to that point we can just start our own goddamned service. I still hate those fucks for what they did to Hotwheels.

Maybe yearly pruning of inactive boards could help alleviate this.

archive.fo/Wv5xV

According to that thread they lost J-list as well, but there's no way I'm going back there to check

If I want to laugh, I'll look up Harambe maymays.

You forgot your Megatron/Starscream image you tired old troll.

?

What would it take to get Reggie to support GG?

Can you even imagine how fucked Treehouse would be if the CEO of NoA was opposed to them?

Like clockwork. You'll have to do better than that.

Whoops, wrong poll cap.

This was taken at the beginning of the board, when the rules were the absolute strictest.

IIRC Reggie is now a Kool-aid drinker. I forget what sparked it but I remember one of the past threads talking about it.

Even before he is koolaid, he is someone who is powerhungry, and runs an oldboy's club if those employer reviews had any truth to them.

and where are they all now?

was that before or after /gg/ was abandoned?

I want to get off

Holy shit.

I dunno, because anons don't leave forwarding addresses. What I heard was all 2000 of them went to this totally legit alt board that was all about "free speech" and "no cucks."

So they should be there. Unless the terrible horrible moderation, which as we know is the only factor that ever causes anyone to leave a board, drove them all off somehow.

It's the weekend user, shitposting is to be expected.

just skip to 50m.

do it fagget

Gotta love that false labeling.

Oh, that's what you're salty about.

Good.

>spends last twenty minutes of the review talking about how great diversity is

twitter.com/MartinShkreli/status/782649157404229633

WEW

Sounds like it's a pozzed review.

archive.is/oHGmC

Forgot the archive

I gotta say, cunt or not, the motherfucker knows how to keep himself going.

Literally who?

Hmm… the "Pharmabro" jackass?

Holy shit, does anyone have a webm from the dub of 5Ds where some hot, but mega bitch blogger literally insults an average looking, but honest journalist?

The people in charge of that localization might have truly been taking a shot at this kind of disingenuous clickbait shit.

they fucking called Bob MovieBlob, fucking geniuses

honestly, who her is gay?

hello?

what shitbread is this?

is this your job? switching IP's to act as if this thread still get attention?

Uh-oh.

twitter.com/notch/status/782666062772875264

It must be nice to be so fucking rich that you don't have to give a shit about the opinion of anyone else anymore.

OH MY GOD WHAT IS THIS HOLY SHIT EVERYONE PAY ATTENTION THIS

THIS IS SO FUCKED UP WE HAVE TO TALK ABOUT THIS

Funny, that seems to be how they're applying the terms "Gator" and "Alt-Right."

Now they're trying to shame everyone using their pathetic label? Not happening.

HALABALALAL

THE RAINBOW IS GREEN

TRO ARGUE against iT

YOU SHITHEADS:

Am I the only one who sees the death of halfchan a good thing?

When BBS/USENET died in Nipland, it spawned the first text boards Ayashii and Amezou, them dying spawned 2ch.
With the threat of 2ch dying, it spawned the first imageboard 2chan.
Halfchan dying would probably be the catalyst for a new wave of imageboards or even the next generation of anonymous communication, decentralized media/imageboards.

YOU ARE

Or perhaps Cuckchan acted as a buffer between normalfags and fullchan. Without that buffer, the normalfag cancer would spread directly to fullchan.

Firstly, I doubt many Anons will leave Halfchan. Bear in mind that the better part of them already is Reddit-tier material that will merrily accept any cuts made to the site, not to speak of this "gold account" nonsense.

Secondly, I think the destination is part of the issue. I could very well make without new migrants to Holla Forums and Holla Forums, respectively, and /tg/ probably is in the same field as 90% of all threads on 4chan's /tg/ are shitty quest threads. We could, however, use some more users on stuff like /a/, /k/, and /his/

and /ara/

yeah, lets talk about how usless halfchan and plebbit is.

holy fuck why is this guy so buttblasted

LEL!

what guy

Mr. "10bux" himself, Lowtax.

I know exactly what you're talking about, but I have difficulty finding it on my HD and am starting to suspect that I haven't saved it in the first place.

My hope is that if the internet as we know it were to die out, it would be superseded by a meshnet similar to zeronet.io/.

Mein neger.

He's always like that, so why the surprise?

What I mean by dying is halfchan shutting down.
Honestly think jewt should have grown a pair and put the place out of its misery instead of selling it to g00k.

I understand the concern about our little shithole but look at the big picture.
Even if this place gets flooded not all of them will come here, there will be a number of autists who will try to create their own site and the least shit one will probably rise to the top.

Seems like to me that fighting against the cycle of death and rebirth of anonymous communication like propping up the rotten corpse of halfchan makes shit worse.

hy guys, whats up.

damn, that really feels akward.

Sweaty, fat guy that can't even afford a proper camera.

Come on, now.

Not a bad definition, really. Just add the qualifier that they're supposedly liberals and it's correct.

Oh god, now he's trying to pretend to be Val, which means he's the fucking Ralph Shill. Goddamn Ralph's imprisonment must have broken his mind.

user pls

damn those shills.

i mean, like real!

I didn't reply to him and I already have him filtered. I just noticed the name change and couldn't help laughing.

I agree shitchan terrible, and I can't wait for it to collapse too, but you're a bit overdoing it by claiming it's "just a corpse" by now.
It's much too famous, too populated and too active to be considered as such, and still today, thousands if not millions of people see it as a home, as a place they love to be part of.
They're retards, sure; weak-minded assholes, definitely; but they're there and acting like they don't count is a bit delusional.

The difficulty is, many "SJWs" have ideas and philosophies that are indistinguishable from ultra-conservatives. Anti-sex puritanism, overt infantilisation of women and "minorities", support of censorship and language control, overt abuse of self-validation, idiotic demonization of opposition…

Just report the poor sap dear.

WHAT A COINCIDANT

val just woke up.

Then he'd back with a new ID and I'd have to filter all over again.

WHAT A COINCIDENCE!
You changed your namefag, once again.

play teh victim vard, nigger.

is he masturbating?

Nice

Not even I was this blatant at not assimilating and I fucking said I liked Fakku to oldfags on /a/ when I first started browsing 3 years ago.

BREAD IS IN THE OVEN, RELEASING AT 700

==COMMENCE SHITPOSTING!–

PLEASE BILLY!

Where's this semen demon from?

How much longer until no one with influence gives a fuck what tumblr and Shitter say about TnA?

I feel like all it would take is something big enough to make normalfags everywhere say "lol stfu who gives a fuk about cartoon babes" and they'd be finished. The pathetic lying menace of this cultism towards harmless sexuality has gone on more than long enough.

From the heart, user

ANOTHER THREAD I DIDN'T BAKE FIRST

IT'S LIKE MAKING A GILDA THREAD IS IMPOSSIBLE THESE DAYS

You can make your breads whetever you like, but you always make them gilda, try something different from time to time.

Oh for Gilda's sake, it's been months since I ever made a Gilda thread

You need help man, or at least make a copypasta like the Glorious waifu of love one to show that she is represented in breads

because gilda threads are gay and for nerds just like gilda

You mean you don't treat her like a pure Goddess? What's wrong with you?

Must suck to be so dependent on a single being.

Anyway, I have to sleep, take care of Gilda meanwhile!

No worries, she's home now.

Not enough people here for a proper shitpost to 700

bullshit

Nay thou!

Fine, dont sauce. We did not want it anyways. *sniffle*

exhentai.org/g/795608/46c6ade4fb/
Don't act like a fag, user. Can't handle a tease now and then.

Hey, you've all done a good job. Really, you have. Take a moment to pat yourself on the back. Two years ago it seemed hate would win. But after all I've seen since then, I've changed my mind.

Two years ago I was under siege by SJWs. They were attacking my communitynot this one, and a group were attacking me personally. It was effecting my real life. My job and my family were involved. It seemed all of Tumblr was after me, and for what? For being a black guy that didn't agree that all whites deserved to die horribly. It's more involved than that, it always is when SJWs are involved, but that's the short version of it. I stared into the dark depths of Tumblr and social "justice" and all I saw was hated. Negativity. A blatant desire to punish all "wrong thinkers" and a gaggle of rich, upper class whites kids, all of them "ex"-racists. And worse, no one would oppose them. Nobody would raise a fist in opposition. My small group was outnumbered and outgunned.

Gamergate changed everything.

I'm not alone. And neither are you. Together, we've made a big difference. Because of GG, people aren't afraid to speak up now. The tactics these hate mongering SJWs use have been exposed, and are no longer as effective. When they start screaming buzzwords, people laugh. People laugh, and that is so very telling. I've been to a gamergate meetup. I saw blacks, I saw whites, I saw asians, I saw women, all of them united in their love of gaming, and a desire to protect their fellows from the hateful hordes of Tumblr.

That's the difference between us and them, you see. We're driven by love. They're driven by a desire to virtue signal, gain sympathy, and to broadcast white guilt as loudly as they can.

And I know how corny this sounds, I know. But it's true. We're driven by love. We love our hobby. We love our fellow gamers. We love our games, we love our industry. That's why we do what we do. And the lies told by hateful people who know nothing of love, the lies of gaming bloggers that hate this industry and their own readers will never change that.

So game on guys and gals. Game the fuck on.

thank you.

PAGE 14, HAVE THE BREAD BAKED WITH HITLERIAN DUBS

Thank you user. I'm glad it worked out. I think your post got overlooked because it was right at the end of the thread, you might want to repost it in the new one.