What is the worst movie you ever watched in someone elses company because they thought said movie was good...

What is the worst movie you ever watched in someone elses company because they thought said movie was good? I remember watching some Adam Sandler joint with my cousin and I had to fake enjoyment so he wouldn't feel bad.

having to watch the autistic shit that was the lord of the rings extended cut with my friend was unbearable

colbert report

2001. booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring

Billy Madison. My brother thought it was hilarious.

'This Is The End'. I put on an actual film and my friends got bored because they couldn't follow what was happening so they put on a dude weed lmao flick instead. I didn't know how lethal two hours of Seth Rogen, James Franco and Jonah Hill would be until it happened. There's a scene where Jonah Hill pisses in his own mouth, a scene where they all smoke tons of weed etc.

At the end it turns out they were God's chosen after all even with all the horrible shit they did.

I have a legit autistic friend who basically forced me to watch "Airplane" and the sequel during a 4 hour flight on his iPad. Easily the worst experience i've ever had viewing a movie. Worst part is i kept having to tell him to shut the fuck up because he was laughing really loudly at this dumb dad core humor. On the flight back i tried watching Trading Places with him because it's a classic dumb comedy that i happen to like and he was really put off by the racial humor. Same guy made me see Star Trek Into Darkness along with another retard and they both kept rattling off trivia in the theater loud enough for everyone to hear.

I also tried to watch Hacksaw Ridge with some family and they were talking the whole fucking time and seemed to almost refuse to get into the movie. It was first time i was seeing it and they ruined that experience.

oy vey

Not liking Airplane.
You're the fag in that story user

This

These two. All you Raid fanboys don't know shit about good martial arts movies.

are you still friends with these retards?

What isn't good about the raid

So how long have you had shit taste?

got laid. wasn't worth it.

Silent Hill was great you pleb.

Alpha Dog.
Worst movie I’ve ever seen

Well hold on there, friend. Silent Hill got the atmosphere right and had some interesting reworkings with the plot, but it still had issues a plenty that bars it from being "great". It's fun, i'd say it's pretty good, but great? That's a bit much.

How is Airplane not even funny? There were some racial humor, no?

Great for a vidya adaption, they turn out to be shit 99% of the time. It's certainly not kino.

That shit was unbearable. I feel your pain

The shaky cam cinematography, low frame rate, and poor framing. It always looks like the camera's zoomed in too much and there are far too many jump cuts. Also the shitty desaturated filter that they slapped on the whole movie is unnecessary.

The fight choreography is great, but the poor decisions by the retarded cinematographer make the movie a chore to watch at least for me. The shaky, mobile camera ruins immersion because it moves so much that I am constantly aware that there is some camera guy calmly walking around with a machine while people are stabbed and killed.

This colossal piece of pretentious chink directed shit.

Some cunt dragged me in and I wanted to bomb the fucking theater because it would at least be more entertaining.

no
fuck off with your reddit tier shit
Holla Forums only approves of the kentucky fried movie

Be quiet retard. Adults are talking

John Wick 2

A LOT of shitty direct-to-DVD horror movies during sleepovers when I was a teen. My friends loved horror movies so much and rented all kinds of shit.