Is it fair to condemn all homosexuals based on the behavior of a handful of degenerates?

Is it fair to condemn all homosexuals based on the behavior of a handful of degenerates?

Yes.

>>>/bog/

Very much so.

Is there any counter example? Does it outweigh the bad ones?
Is there any benefit? Any neutral ground?
No, there are only downsides.

Ask Rockwell

All homosexuals are degenerates and belong to a cross, profligate.

Go and suck your 1000 cocks, faggot. Can't drag down the average.

Elton John's music is positive and uplifting.

I see you're up on the statistics. By all means, that should be an exaggeration, not a reference to fact.

But it's not conflated to his homosexuality, but a separated thing. And actually, that's debatable.

god wants to send fags str8 to hell. it doesn't matter what we think of them. I don't think we have the authority to say anything to them because when you sin, you do so to yourself

reported

Asking the wrong question there.

Yes. You/they're assisting in the creation of an antibiotic resistant disease that is passed on through degenerate anal ramming actions.
So really, good job.
Have fun crying about how diseases are suddenly homophobic because an oubreak that will be killing off homos with a clear correlation.

it's not fair, but so what? why should we be fair? how wouldd we benefit from fairness?

All homo's are degenerates. What the hell are you talking about?

Ave, true to Caesar

There is a reason sodomite and paedophile were synonymous in past generations.

Since the mere act of homosexuality in itself is degenerate, yes they get dotr

HOLD ME CLOSER TONY DANZA
DON'T LET YOUR SON GO DOWN ON ME

YES ALL GAY

yes, but why the picture of Mike Matei?

Dont bump the slide threads

All homos are degenerate. Homosexuality is a perversion. It's like asking about the good child molesters. They're perverts. They won't be good until they turn from their perversions.

first image that google image search returned for "aids patient"

this
now commit suicide, OP

And not good.
Same thing for Freddy Mercury - he does good music, but not because he is gay. There's nothing good about gay people.

Daily reminder that most faggots are also pedophiles and have over 10x as many sexual encounters as normal heterosexuals with the STIs to match.

Saging and reporting for low energy slide thread.

I am all for letting gays that aren't degenerate alone. Of course, if they ever engage in sodomy, then that makes them degenerates.

Faggots should be given a land were to be free. An island maybe. Cyprus could be a suitable candidate. We will exercise our freedom razing it with napalm any given xmas to free some room for newfags.

They're all degenerates and you'll be joining them in the bog.