Russia continues to fool the unintelligent

Why is it that it was so easy for 40% of the American public to be, and continue to be fooled by Propaganda from Russia, Breitbart, Fox News etc? The 1% pays to enslave the masses by getting them to vote against their own best interests and Republican. The oligarchs of Russia jumped on the bandwagon and just continued republican lies and popaganda. The truth is the reason we don't have a decent wage due to corporate greed. Give in them even a 10% tax rate will not change their greed. In fact if anything it will expedite their efforts to offshore labor. We need Strong unions back to fight against the privileged classes of Republicans like the mercers chochs etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

freemasonry.bcy.ca/anti-masonry/van_hyning.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/thread

What is this like thread #20 just today? You people are really deranged if you think shitting all over the catalog of a Taiwanese fisherman enthusiast board will accomplish what you want.

Fuck you, jew.

so we can pay an apprentice whos only job is to hand tools to the worker. ive seen union labor and its fucking pathetic. brb gotta hire union labor to move furniture into your office because youre not allowed to get any other willing guys to do it.

The wage problem is due to Free Trade and Immigration.
Stop immigration and raise importation tariffs, then the wages will skyrocket and our manufacture base who got exported to China would come back to the US.
You don't know shit about economics, or economic history, do you?
Nothing to do with that, although "corporate greed" is indeed a problem, it doesn't cause the things you're describing.

Back to Tumblr

Can't wait to step on you faggot commies necks'

ITT: OP is a faggot who needs to lurk moar.

Educate yourself before you spout such anti-semitic nonsense again.

These are always interesting threads because it lets you see the underlying anti-White jewish sentiment on the board who tries so hard to fit in.

This.

The guy is just from /cargo-cult/ trying to make a post thinking:
Silly he knows that he's the one with no clue at all.

I'm not talking about OP, even though I don't particularly endorse the angle he's coming in from.

At least add something with substance for fucks sake.

freemasonry.bcy.ca/anti-masonry/van_hyning.html

I don't like the Russians, but I dislike commies and fake Democrats even more. Faggots like OP have continued to ruin the party since the early '80s and ignored all warning signs that we were being overrun by sjw scumfucks.
We should have unions… for manufacturing jobs that require them. But pushing unions for the sake of unions is stupid and irresponsible. Corporate greed is a problem, too, but much of it is centered in OUR OWN PARTY. Reform the Democratic base before going after republicans.

get nigger aids and die

Kill yourself /cargo-cult/. Reported.

When did 8/pol/ go full lolbertarian?

If you're anti union you're nothing more than a good goy for the kikes.

KILL YOURSELF NIGGERFAGGOT

What do you think borders are? Think of them as protecting a national "union" of workers. Open borders allow the corpratists to use legals and illegals (aka "scabs") to come in and undercut wages.

"voting against my interests" would be voting for the democrats or RINOS who want open borders and more offshoring. And no lowering taxes on doing business in the US does not "expedite their efforts to offshore labor".

Hey, if you want to work 70 hours a week for pennies an hour and no vacation, be my guest.

K. I'll go back to making propaganda in my mother's basement.