Leftwing Race Realism

Leftwing Race Realism

>amren.com/news/2016/09/dont-write-off-the-liberals/

This really made me think. How about you guys? Should leftism become pro-White or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/changemyview/comments/4gmeoo/cmv_black_people_need_to_begin_accepting_their/d2ixwqm/?context=3
youtu.be/teyvcs2S4mI
nces.ed.gov/pubs93/93275.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=NRBsuOGf-RY
ije.oxfordjournals.org/content/33/1/107.full
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think you should go back to Holla Forums

If race is intractable what good is it to ignore it. We need to be honest with ourselves. Calling people who are trying to help Nazis is a great way to stay irrelevant.

Holla Forums shitposting, episode MMCCXVI: In which Holla Forums discovers Marx used words considered naughty in modern times.

poltard subhuman

Yes, 19th century psuedo-science is exactly what the left needs.

No such thing

I'm seeing a lot of namecalling and very little discussion. If race is real then it matters. If race matters then we don't help ourselves by ignoring it like we do now. So we have to ask ourselves some very serious questions.

Ok m8.

The only realism is that race isn't real.

Come on m8.

reddit.com/r/changemyview/comments/4gmeoo/cmv_black_people_need_to_begin_accepting_their/d2ixwqm/?context=3

spook

youtu.be/teyvcs2S4mI

I'm not sure I follow. American racial politics actually has very little to do with race, but with identity. Surly if you were to say "race matters" you wouldn't lump everyone south of the border into the Latino race, every Asian into the Asian and Pacific Islander race, every Western and Eastern European into the Caucasian race, would you? But that's how voter demographics are divided, and how American identity politics draws its lines.

Yeah but the video has more than 100k views, too popular and probably controlled by jews.

Racial inequality is set by nature. Why do you think we need affirmative action.

Skill levels are more racially dependent than education dependent see charts:
nces.ed.gov/pubs93/93275.pdf

gee i wonder who could be behind this post

I see that video and raise you this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=NRBsuOGf-RY

More to the point just consider time. Anatomically modern humans arose about 200k years ago. 80k years ago Homo Sapiens left Africa and mixed with existing populations of hominids. In all of these places evolution continued to happen. The best recent example is the emergence of the blond hair blue eye phenotypes. These arose about 10k years ago in modern day Ukraine. The people who spread these genes across Europe and Asian are known today as Indo-Europeans or more controversially as Aryans.

To say that race is biological is not to say there is no social component. Sex is biologically determined, but has culturally fluid roles and interpretations.

The question on the number of races matters, but not in the way people think. We can argue about how many races exist, but they certainly do. Are there 3 or 100? The debate about where a line is drawn does not imply that no line is to be drawn. The video posted before certainly reflected a continuum fallacy.

WEW
E
W

Whatever makes you feel better m8

/thread

doesn't really matter, they are cold adapted homo sapiens.

Racist

Except if you can't categorize races at all then they basically don't exist. Any anthropologist will tell you that genetic differences move along gradients, not distinct categories, which means that there is no way to scientifically divide people not specific races.

read a fucking book

The issue with that video is that it is sophistry pure and simple. He says that divisions and measurements are arbitrary to a degree so why bother. Divisions if real can be measured. If measurements are to be made comparable then they need to exist on a scale. In the question of height whether inches, centimeters, cubits, or another measurement is used is far less important than what is measured.

He also completely sidesteps the issues of gestation periods, twinning, age of physical maturation, Autism Level, recessive diseases, just to name a few. He just broadly attacks the idea of racial classification and uses an appeal to authority. Not a terrible video, but certainly not an accurate one.

ije.oxfordjournals.org/content/33/1/107.full

Not to say that gradients don't exist, but they are far less meaningful than you think. Ukrainian and Russian are both languages that exist on a gradient, but are two separate languages. That no two villages between Lviv and Moscow fail to understand doesn't mean that Moscow Russian and Lviv Ukrainian are mutually intelligible. Likewise green exists between blue and yellow and no hard line can be drawn, but that doesn't mean that blue and yellow don't exist.

If you can't impugn the data impugn the source.

kek

This article reads like it was written by someone who just found out that the pre-war Democratic Party was racist.

And loves it.

ok whitey explain me this

what does it mean to be white?
everyone who is pale and doesn't have pointy eyes? Are south europeans even white, since they inbred with arabs XDD? Or is it a cultural thing and not related to race?

That's up for debate, but I feel safe saying Indo-European. Racial reality does not demand racial purity. Being able to measure racial impurity is certainly an argument for the existence of race.

Race can be both biological and cultural. A real thing would invariably have a cultural consequence. If race and Autism Level are correlated that would be reflected in life outcomes and in cultural norms. The cultural differences have a genetic cause on the whole.

To be clear I don't necessarily agree with the line drawn on the first image. The admixture data is still useful though.

'There is no such thing as intelligence

There is no such thing as race

This entire discussion is pointless

Why are you telling lies?