Every day until you like it

What is going on here?

Hi OP.

U just had to bump it did u. Just couldnt let one little thread go unbumped could you?

Could You!!!!???

Every day until you like it or leave.

But can you explain what's going on? I mean, the fish, the mustache…??

Oooh user has gone and made a new cuckime thread better check it out, oh wait I won't because cuckime is for the mentally subnormal

I agree, those who post cuckime must surely be socially maladapted if not mentally ill

I am sorry user for posting cuckime, it is my escape from my gay ass life where I have nothing because I am a loser

This is fine user, I do not hate you my son but if I see you posting cuckime again there will be issues

I will not, sorry, I am a weakling cuckweeb and I defer to you, I will be obedient just please don't sage up my threads

Weebcuck here. Can confirm that wasn't a samefag. I truly am giving up cuckime, I have seen the light. I was gonna watch my cuckime today a bit of Super Suit Gundam, a bit of Naruto Magic Girl, a bit of Wacky Races but I have since deleted all my cuckime. My skin already looks less pallid with a healthy glow.

Okay, I admit it, I'm a samefag whose board owner sucks dick like a pro :^)

Troll smarter, not harder, user.

Shigure is so cute.

I can't troll smarter my brain has degenerated and shrunk from watching japanese animation

Really makes you think.

Anime more like cuckime lol

anime

Good. Normalniggers ruin everything.

Cuckime is for cucks

What an odd image

Anime will be banned soon. Many people including myself will see to it.

I like it!

what are you doing
that is not you use a computer
silly girl

I like it but wouldn't a fish sakura be better?

What's the deal with this chick and the fucking fish????

I wanna fug a Tohsaka sister.