A FUCKING BOX

A FUCKING BOX

is this tranny Holla Forums now?

anyway, really nice idea by nintendo, maybe they'll create less autismos in the future.

Back to Holla Forums

DAILY REMINDER THAT YOU used TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES ON YOUR TV

Holla Forums has become so bad that not only has it been a political warground but also a ground for something not even remotely television.

Excuse me but do you not play your games on a tv?

apparently you play them on cardboard boxes now

Good to know that there are no restrictions on posting content here. I'm going to start reposting my favorite /monster/ threads.

monster rehab is kino

look at this fucking casual

Nintendo games are played on TVs, hence this is on topic for Holla Forums

Go for it.

Can't. The hourly thread creation limit has been reached.

fucking pleb faggots. got on my level

There's an hourly thread creation limit? Is that per user or per board?

Per board.

I didn't know that. Has that always been there?

yes

How long until somebody creates a Switch drone? A switch rifle?

Honestly go for it dude would probably be a welcome change

Post 'em in the Emmafags thread. It's just a bunch of plebes circlejerking over some forgettable c-lister.

Is it really just me that thinks that looks horrible?

I like the idea of peripherals, but cardboard has sharp edges, falls apart easily, is destroyed if it gets wet, and is extremely easy to tear. I don't want to fiddle with putting something like that together. Pay like 20 bucks, spend four hours tying strings and connecting tabs, then rip one corner and have to order an entire god damned new one.

If the games can be played without the box, no one will buy the box. If the box is required to play the game, no one will buy the game. Simple as that.

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO BACK TO Holla Forums

nah, dude. it does look fucking terrible. the idea is terrible. $80 fucking dollar for literal cardboard.

Whats to stop people just copying the patterns and putting them up online? Is it some sort of special cardboard?
This seems like a terrible idea.

It really mobilizes my marbles that Holla Forums is blowing up over something that's explicitly aimed at children.

I think its because the boxes are $70.00

It's better than the shitty plastic things for the Wii that cost $30 and were only used for a single game.
I'd imagine you just need to have the controllers at the correct position relative to each other.

But you can print them for free yourself, or buy them from a Chinese scammer business man on something like eBay.

Nintendo are already uploading them to their website for free.

Sage because Holla Forums should be pure tbh.

Yea sure, still laughing at the faggots who shilled out $80 for a fucking box.
Surprised it took this long for this thread to be bumplocked.