ITS HAPPENING //RUSSIA STYLE

Russia arresting thousands of "rioters" - people just getting out of the metro, walking, or just looking dodgy

youtube.com/watch?v=OMgf_Raenss
Live feed here of Malcev, RU
talking about whats going on, recent russian troll attacks like the bubonic plague zombie shit in Madagascar. Posted by Putin's bois letting them now force people to stay home/in their cars etc because "they are sick"

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6v717
youtube.com/watch?v=L4YM3XJDEK0
2ch.hk/po/res/25306888.html
reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-sweden-forecast/soaring-asylum-numbers-force-sweden-to-cut-costs-borrow-more-idUSKCN0SG0I220151022
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

also, the city of Volgograd has now been taken over by the people, police there refuse to arrest more people

Yep, Malcev's really fucking doing it! Apparently, Volgograd cops have already decided to disobey orders to arrest people, and they've taken over now.

There's already a thread:

Since Nov 4 was a dud (((Usual suspects))) start shit in Russia, typical.

Hello guys, a Latvian journalist here, who's trying to cover this stuff. I'm actively trying to translate this stuff in English now. Anyhow, from what Maljcev just said in his livefeed:

People have gone out to streets EN MASSE, arrived in Moscow, to protest against Putin, and do this revolution thing. In Moscow, random raids and total checks of everyone are happening. All bags/phones are being checked, and literally EVERYONE who's suspected of doing a protest, kids, teenagers, women - they're just getting grabbed by public transport exits and stuffed into vans without any information or pretense of justice. The FSB vans are overcrowded by now. This was just shown on a video, sent from inside of one of those vans, where a person managed to smuggle in a phone. Also, thousands are being arrested, the cops also raid people's homes and are trying to stop others from participating, but they're failing miserably.

Maljcev: Friends and relatives of those arrested will come out later, and then tommorrow. They can't even arrest half of us. Regime is done for. They will keep coming, as these mass arrests are inspiring more and more people to come to the streets. The regime shows it's faults.

In Volgograd, people have taken over the power, the cops are refusing to comply with their orders to arrest everyone.

I'll be here giving out live updates too, later on, as Maljcev's gone back to organise this shit now, but he'll return in an hour.

You will fail at your coverage because you don't understand how cucky people like maljcev are and that everything in ruskieland done for money. Its going to be very embarrassing flop. They just increase tensions before election for Putin then to come out as victorious hero and allow amnesty for all people arrested.

Not to mention Saudi mass arrests

I don't believe in coincidences that such events all being organized on november 4-5, almost at the same time around the globe.

Surely merely a coincidence

I'm not partisan anything, dude. I'm just doing my job, translating what I get in Russian opposition youtube stuff, and relating it here. /new/ style.

Paranoia can go strange things to a man.

cool

OP is a D&C kike

saged

Cool Troll Bro!

Fuck off Iwan.

Russian (((Opposition))) like navalny and such, all work with soros. I hope they get rounded up and thrown in a gulag.

kikes are really fucking butthurt they got btfo out in Syria huh?

GODSPEED PUTIN
DESTROY THE OPPOSITION

50g of Krokodil were disposed in your mail box

seems like Holla Forums has ivan infestation problem

Copbots aren't judges and no "justice" is dispensed upon arrest, that's what courts (supposedly) are for, mr. "journalist".

Fuck this. Putin is doing god's work as far as international politics goes. The story may be twisted just like Ukraine was a big fucking lie about Russia. This could be purple revolution.

>you don't want to support Soros and (((ISIS)))

Filter that one dude. Don't let him flame up the thread

That's what I have thought too. I think Putin is better leader for Russia than anyone else. He's not like Stalin or Lenin or Trotsky or Yeltsin.

This happening is not good for KEK and NEET neckbeards.

What I have seen from Youtube about Putin's interviews he's BASED as fuck and I respect him.

People have to understand that general masses have no idea what they are doing. It may look harsh and evil what Putin does but he knows what the fuck he is doing. He has intel, he knows who is lurking behind the protests. Normalfag masses will obviously go out and protest because muh government bad its just opposition. No its more sinister than that and people have no idea who those (claiming to be or painted as) (((nationalists))) are.

You shit narrative has no power here. We don't care who is in power in the east. Russia at the moment is on a collision course with Israel because they BTFO'd ISIS, a jewish proxy, and support Assad. Your shitty shilling won't work here, fuck off.

What are the chances that this "revolution" wasn't instigated by the CIA?

so many russian shills, wtf

Its just one ID. Filter it and the thread suddenly becomes non toxic. (f8fbf1)

so many Soros globalist shills, wtf

All those defending Putin are either paid shills or retarded Americans that have never set a foot into Russia.

Zero. The truth is that Russia is in a very weird spot ideologically, there is a lot of confusion as the anti-putin forces try to rally nationalist support like they did in ukraine but then will start peddling all the sjw crap we have in the west. Make no mistake, the shills shilling for revolution in Russia here are coming from russian imageboards that are a nest of sjw, degeneracy and unpatriotic self-hate. The people there have been thoroughly brainwashed to hate everything Russian. Nationalist sentiment is frequently mocked there meanwhile threads seriously arguing for sjw's are regularly up. I'm not even kidding but "anti-semite" is a real insult there.

Wester Europe, America, China, Australia is under the control of these big corps and bloodlines. Russia, Eastern Europe, Japan and now USA are the last frontiers of anti-cuckery. Not until I see what foindations, Universities and civilians are instigating it will I believe it is any good.

Ignorant burger here. So people are protesting arrests? And the goverment is arresting protestors?

Which happened first and why?

Confirmed unironic Trump-shill burger

Nobody knows. Mostly in Russia chans are inaxessible so I don't know who are there reporters here.
Weird thing is that its around today if I am correct when VPNs are getting banned from Russia. Someone is getting angry I guess.

Where to you see the discrepancy?

In the fact that you bring no arguments and only logical fallacies, shill-kun.

more info?

And what's the fallacy in what I posted, retard?

yeah, it's fucking nothing

If it's the usual crowd of young, histrionic "activists" gathering and shrieking in public then them getting jackbooted is a-okay no matter your stance towards Putin and his regime.
These kinds of activists are just envious that it's not them deciding who gets locked away.

Looking at it from a big picture, it's the fucking Jews again. Jesus, why doesn't someone do something about them? Anytime there's a revolution, it's the goddamned self-righteous vindictive tribe riling up everyone and making them confused.

Russia was running smoothly, with a few problems stemming from the leftover (((Russian Mafia))), such as corruption, bribery, the usual suspects. But on the whole, Russia is straightening up, getting it together, becoming a white Nation again, and then WHAM!, the goddamned Jews.

Fuck having a functioning society and economy and shit, let's just live in constant ethnic chaos because that's what's fair.

Totally organic, goyim

Top ʞeʞ. You ruskies should raid such places. Although, if anti-semite is an insult I guess posting CP would just get your thread bumped?

Did somebody say ХУЙЛО?

Hey LATVIA-kun! How's that NATO shilling gig working out?

If you support Putin you are objectively either a retard, or a paid shill.

It really wasn't, though. They're some of the most blatantly anti-white people on the planet.

They are not against themselves. They see the suicidal West as an Atlantic thing, and would very much like to distance themselves from it. They will also ignore all the good of Eastern Europe, for rather obvious reasons.

You could do what you're doing for almost any country/leader. Your point is…?

important point, russia is the 'land' power the USA/west is the atlantean 'sea' power some people say that is the gog ma-gog war

Yes, The Manlet's rage is equivalent to the Communist insurgency in the US. It's not like The Manlet isn't a KGB Commiefag.

Their full wrath is pitiful, and we only need to state that it is alright to be white on a sheet of paper to cause heart attacks among them.

You're just putting words next to each other hoping they will make sense.

Are you implying king nigger and roussef were mature leaders compared to putin? Come on, they should hire better D&C shills.

Has anyone else noticed Russia is inching closer and closer to being a neo USSR. It was previously for a second a post USSR nation but now it's a USSR successor state. Every Russian nationalist I meet in a round about way gets around to saying Stalin was pretty great and USSR was great.

This time we finish it.

no I'm not
"Prof. Alexandr Dugin is a philosopher, and a professor at Moscow State University. Dugin is the leader of the International “Eurasian Movement”,
He is known for the book Foundations of Geopolitics.

Prof. Dugin, the world faces right now in Syria the biggest international crisis since the downfall of the Eastern Block in 1989/90. Washington and Moscow found themselves in a proxy-confrontation on the Syrian battleground. Is this a new situation?

Dugin: We have to see the struggle for geopolitical power as the old conflict of land power represented by Russia and sea power represented by the USA and its NATO partners. This is not a new phenomenon; it is the continuation of the old geopolitical and geostrategic struggle. The 1990s was the time of the great defeat of the land power represented by the USSR. Michail Gorbatchev refused the continuation of this struggle. This was a kind of treason and resignation in front of the unipolar world. But with President Vladimir Putin in the early years of 2000, came a reactivation of the geopolitical identity of Russia as a land power. This was the beginning of a new kind of competition between sea power and land power.

How did this reactivation start?

Dugin: It started with the second Chechen war (1999-2009). Russia by that time was under pressure by Chechen terrorist attacks and the possible separatism of the northern Caucasus. Putin had to realize all the west, the USA and the European Union took side for the Chechen separatists and Religion of Cuck™ic terrorists fighting against the Russian army. This is the same plot we witness today in Syria or yesterday in Libya. The West gave the Chechen guerrilla support, and this was the moment of revelation of the new conflict between land power and sea power. With Putin, land power reaffirmed itself. The second moment of revelation was in August 2008, when the Georgian pro-western Sakashwili regime attacked Zchinwali in South Ossetia. The war between the Russia and Georgia was the second moment of revelation.

The Syrian crisis is now the third moment of revelation?

Dugin: Exactly. Maybe it is even the final one, because now all is at stake. If Washington doesn't intervene and accept the position of Russia and China, this would be the end of the USA as a kind of candidate of a unique and super power. This is the reason why I think Obama will go far in Syria. But if Russia steps aside and accepts the US-American intervention and if Moscow eventually betrays Bachar al-Assad, this would mean immediately a very hard blow to the Russian political identity. This would signify the great defeat of the land power. After this the attack on Iran would follow and also on northern Caucasus. Among the separatist powers in northern Caucasus there are many individuals who are supported by the Anglo-American, Israeli and Saudi powers. If Syria falls, they will start immediately the war in Russia, our country. Meaning: Putin cannot step aside; he cannot give up Assad, because this would mean the geopolitical suicide of Russia. Maybe we are right now in the major crisis of modern geopolitical history."
archive.is/6v717

They have negative birthrates, one of the largest immigration rates in the world and have been in a recession since 2014.

The US is both. Russia would be handily defeated by France.

Hello, Jew here. When we put Putin in power to preserve Bolshevism, we chose the strongest and most manly leader possible. None will be able to counter him.

I do wonder… What kind of people become shills in the first place? To me, they are a nuisance similar to merchants who call you.

It's probably poor fools in need of money, not politically motivated lunatics. Although leftists are proven to be unable to understand other points of view, especially of those they oppose politically. So I think that the obvious ones tend to be leftists, the spammers tend to be conscripts, bots and poor students.

Old news. The birthrates went up, not only with muslims (but especially them).

possibly

Hello fellow White Nationalist! How can we convince the Normies that Putin's failed Commie putcsh is yet another operation by ((((((((((((((them))))))))))))))))?

Why should I care about this Dugin guy? This is not the cold war, there is more to the world than muh Soviets. Even if Assad were to fall, which I hope he doesn't, this isn't different from Saddam or Gaddafi.

They still celebrate Stalin and the USSR there. They are totally pozzed. Anyone who thinks Russians are redpilled because they like duh funny Putin memes is most likely a retarded American conservative who is blissfully unaware that the majority of Republicans are genuine Trotsky supporters.

I hope we get a dog gone white army tsarist ethno revolution and they kill yonder commies

Dug in seems completely irrelevant because he wants to reconstruct a cold war world where Russia is relevant and feared. He is constantly fighting yesterday's war.

Because he's influencing the world and he hates white people, you fucking moron. Dugin is just as bad as Soros, worse actually.

Kys kike! The idea that Putin was in the KGB is yet another (((((((((((((((((((lie)))))))))))))))). Only Putin can stand up against the (((((((((((((((communists)))))))))))))

(checked)
he's called putins brain so I pay attention to what he says I dont believe all of it but his philosophy is putins philosophy

[citation needed]. Attempts are just that.
I guess Soros isn't influencing the world…

I don't believe you, but even if you are right how many of those are Asian and Muslims?

Reminder that this Stalin supporter is friends with the Bushes and married to Dicky Spencer.

The Communist party in Russia is, at least according to online sources, anti-Putin and about 10% big. Putin implements the sort of policies SJWs would cry rivers about if implemented in the west. I don't see why anyone here should see Russia as an enemy.

What's his Open Societies Foundation equivalent and how many billions did the move there?

>I know, I'll post a photoshopped image where Putin is a midget! That'll convince those goyim!

Because him controlling the Alt-Right and being promoted by Alex Jones and shilled by /r/the_donald means he has no influence, right? Him having the ear of Putin means him having no influence, right? Idiot.

Every now and then some nationalist western guy brings Dugin to my attention and it's hard to believe any western nationalist would take him seriously. He wants a quasi USSR Eurasian state that runs from China to Ukraine and despises the thought of ethnic states. It's USSR 2 electric boogaloo

You're genuinely stupid. SJWs hating someone means literally nothing. If you base your world view off of who tumblr doesn't like, you are no better than tumblr, you're actually worse than tumblr because you don't even have actual opinions, you're just a reactionary retard.

Examples.

The biggest celebration in Russia is victory day where they celebrate the great patriot war and crushing the fascists. The more aggressive Putin becomes the more they look back at Stalin with nostolgia.

If it is a Soros fund, it will be leftist women, bots and Pajeets (because they are cheap).

What? Tell me more about the power structure of the Alt-Right… Specifically the hierarchy.
Zizek is being listened to by many EU politicians. I don't think Zizek has much influence.

that's why he is dangerous

the filter king will interview anybody
youtube.com/watch?v=L4YM3XJDEK0

I take what he says seriously because he has an influence position. I don't take him seriously as a nationalist because he is not.

But Comr-… President Putin is for white people and in bed with Trump the Fascist! Reports of his Asian Mongolism and strict adherence to Jewish Bolshevism are greatly exaggerated!

Battle of Stalingrad 2.0 in the works?

Spencer's wife translates the works of Dugin and has praised Stalin multiple times. I'm not going to spoonfeed you, do some basic fucking research. Spencer also denies the holodomar happened, and promotes the holocaust narrative. He hates Nazis and Hitler and gets genuinely offended when called a Nazi. The entire Alt-Right is a controlled op.

I hope all you antifa fags go to the Gulag

PSA: remember your troll types.

Alright guys serious geopolitical question. When do you guys think Russia will have another revolution? My guess is 3 situations. It's either when Putin loses popularity then control, Putin dies, or the demographics shift to far and become unstable.

I thought they were divorced?

if they keep exporting all the blonde russian women my bet is on number 3

I've ignored the guy as controlled opposition before. Alt-right doesn't exist. You are either a political party or anonymous.

They amount of quality white people Russia hemorages overseas is impressive to say the least.

Get them Putin

Why would you think that?

It clearly does exist, and it's cancer.

The OP is a faggot. One thousand Soros' gerbils showed up for a REVOLUTION in a 100+ million people country. A HAPPENING, no doubt.

I remember when no one shook Obum,ers hand. Every head of state refused O looked real silly

Because he's always by himself. Maybe they're just separated?

This is all made up bullshit by a larper who doesn't even speak Russian.

None of this matters. All Spencer has to do is get out in front of people and point out that Immigration is a requirement for economic health, the time of Multiculturalism is over, and white people have a right to exist in their own communities.
Those are the important messages right now and Spencer is expert at it.

Are you genuinely retarded? He doesn't even want people to know his wife is a non-white Russian, it totally discredits him.

wtf i love mexicans now

Again, no Russia shill. The US and USSR are not in the same political spot right now.
White people in Russia are rising up to throw off Putin's Mongoloid Jewish Bolshevism, and this is good.
A true White Russian State cleansed of Bolshevist Putin is what we need here.

This was edited by a ((((((((((((mod)))))))))))
Obviously it should say NOT a requirement for economic health.

I bet Putin could STILL woop em all

Agreed if it gets worse here id apply for asylum in Russia FTW

Russia seems like the only country where an ultra nationalist revolution could take hold

the harder the shills go against Putin the more I like him
Holla Forums is a fucking wall and you're smashing your head on it

If you know what sort of people oppose putin you would not be saying that.

Around Nov.4th may I add

Pls tell me more

You just think that because you played COD4 10 years ago when you were 6 and thought it possible.

she's white enough,

Hello fellow non-Russians, isn't it comfy that we love Putin on all the Holla Forumses?

No not really Russia is outside Matos sphere of influence has nukes and is always on the verge of collapse

I remember when you fags came pouring in from r/thedonald and started that cancer

there's only one way you type a board name, shill

2ch.hk/po/res/25306888.html
The same people shilling against putin here unironically support soros.

What I know is that Putin has taken one of the largest White nations on Earth and given it the social metrics of Africa.

I'm pretty sure the collapse of Soviet Union had something to do with that
and the meddling of foreign (((economists))) after

Shouldn't you be cheering about this though? I mean, you hate russia as it is, why would you care?

Putin had the opportunity to finally give Slavs a leg-up in the world, and I'll give you that he took out (((((((((((((Khordokovsky)))))))))), but then what does he do? Foments internal dissent until half of Russian babies are Fetal Alcohol Syndrome and white Russian children are slaughtered in schools so that he can remain in power? Pure (((((((((((((Bolshevism)))))))))))) right out of the KGB playbook.

Because I think it's high time the Slavs and my people stop warring each other.

pic related

Keep us updated balt bro

*NATO shill

This whole thing stinks of soros.

Russias economy was shit before sanctions they went from south america tier poor to africa tier poor.

Hello fellow nazis, don't you have this evil jewish communist putin that is fighting israeli interests in syria right now, I'm totally not a shill I swear.

Balts will always be the most based Euros stay mad Putin is a shitty incompetent leader.

So is (((this))) based on your logic.

lol the ZOG doesn't care about your little larping marches as long as you do what they tell you, retard

lol

Baltic ethno-nationalism is retarded and is mostly centered around being whores for NATO and hating russia. They don't care about whites as a race, only about the survival of their tiny irrelevant tribes.

Reminder that the shills will support literally anyone who is against Russia, including ISIS and chechens.

Not to mention the fact Putin orchestrated conflict which kills Russian children so that he can stay in power.
If Russians are so based how come they can't stop hundreds of children being raped and slaughtered by a bunch of Muslim Mountain Apes.

Don't give a fuck about Syria. Glass it and move on.
Putin's a parasite in a long tradition of Mongol-Slav Bolshevist parasites. Trump should offer him asylum where he can rot on an Estate.
Russians are trying to stand up for themselves, anyone on Holla Forums that doesn't agree with that needs to get the fuck back to reddit.

that's what a kike would say

I garuentee you she's a tranny.

Yes, goy it doesn't matter what's going in syria, ignore it and move on fellow nahtzees hehehe.

Mossad tbh fam, the parent org of cianiggers.

Only Jews and Muslims and Putin want anyone to give the slightest flying fuck about Syria.
Jews want Greater Israel
Religion of Cuck™s want Pedophile Despotism
Mongol Putin wants a base in Pedophile Despotism

Whites don't give a fuck.
It's sideshow.

Why would people give a shit about a non-white sand country?

Personally, I like him for being a proper leader for his people. This desperate, low-rent shillery against him is just a cherry on top and it's training newfags to recognise cheap propaganda.

One of these days the shills might just figure out that "midget-Putin" and "Putin with a kike" images and arguments are not working. Who knows. They seem to be hopelessly out of touch so far.

>do what (((they))) tell you
kys

Yes goy, real nahztees are ignorant of world events!
oh shit my shill manual has no talking points on syria, ABORT ABORT

Just build a big wall. If they climb over the wall then start shooting. Simple.

It's not a secret. All other races hate each other, but above all, all races hate niggers, even niggers.

The entire point of anyone sane that wants to live in an Western Civilization is that you don't have to give a shit about fitting in.

There are no talking points, ((((((((((((Journalist)))))))))). Syria is an irrelevancy brought into the US consciousness by Jewish writers. Fuck Syria, and fuck them.

NO ONE WHITE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT SYRIA
Sink the boats. Build a wall. Let them fight it out among themselves

No, forget it. Napoleon was the last great strategist, and he couldn't do it.

Is this the true power of kike shills?

Get Fuggggged

muh freedumps

we have to give a fuck about Syria because of your meddling, chaim

Maybe you should actually go outside and do something about that Jewish control problem, ey shlomo? I'll give you a hint, flyers won't work.

they are already part of EUSSR that will flood them with shitksins

So back to the point.
Putin's a Mongol faggot.
All honor to Slavs, Balts, Poles, Ukrainians, and Germans who want to throw off this Bolshevist goblin.

They seem to be doing fine and they aren't accepting refugees. Plus why would you be part of Russia when it has 21 million shitskins and counting?

Balts are bad because they hate russians. Their nationalism is entirely centered around the hatred of fellow whites and thus they are retarded. White nationalists musn't allow division within the greater body of white cultures.
Nationalism doesn't instantly make you good. Only if you are working in the interests of whites as a race you are good and that is not what the balts are doing, instead they are instigating inter-white conflict.

Russia takes in like the 3rd most migrants in the world. It's the EU but poor and nostalgic for communism

Germans are too busy getting raped by your imports

they will be taking when EU makes them

The Russians complains after he strikes you that you have hurt his hand

That what you think, kike.

It's not the 60's anymore.

Russia has armed forces, the EU doesn't. The EU can't do shit.

when? where? source?

Balts can stay in their own nations behind a border and trade freely and peacefully with other white nations.
What's so hard to understand about this? No one wants a Greater White Empire.
The whole point is to have a homeland for your people, to love your home, and have it be a land of peace.
Multiculturalism, even of the Putin Mongol kind, is a failure and to be rejected.
If Latvians want to drink potato wine and eat barnacles, no one should care.

Tell that to Ukraine.

Also look here, he's wearing a red string, a cabalist symbol.

kek
How do you feel about assad OP?

Unforturately (((modern))) Russian nationalism would rather sacrifice the peace between white countries and would kill villagers to secure land for

EU has been planning armed forces behind the scenes for a long time
update your shill talking points

Russia has annexed land from 2 neighbors in the past 15 years.

And where is it now? Would you rather get attacked by a hypothetic force or get attacked by a real one?

Hope all of the liberal shitstains "revolting" get thrown into a gulag and worked to death.

who is attacking and what?

Saakashvili was a CIA puppet now hiding in the US and the Crimeans voted
yes, vote counts even if it ends in a way you don't like

EU can't do shit except sanctions. The "real" EU is just Germany and France, but german army is a complete joke, and France isn't big enough to do much and already enough shit going on inside the national territory that needs army attention (like patrolling the streets for terrorists). That's why the EUSSR fuckers want their own army. Right now they're just paper tigers.

oy vey

FSB on suicide watch
Shut id down Shut id down!

Eastern European countries became members of the Union for the gibs
plenty of opportunities for economic blackmail

sure working out huh

I forgot to take my Super Male Vitality. Can you translate this, Alex?

If you oppose Putin you oppose Assad, the successful result of his foreign policy.
You are a kike, son. And a shitty one at that.

Doesn't matter. You can't subvert someone who doesn't want to be, who resists at every step. No sanctions or blackmail is gonna make Hungary tear down its wall, or Poland take in rapefugees. Only direct military force could do it. And even if that happens, they will resist by force as well.

I'm positive in 5 years when Russia annexes parts of the Baltics and murders more people for a Eurasian empire I will be having this same conversation with you mongoloids

If you had ever talked to a Ukranian you would know this resentment had been brewing since the Soviet times. The protests were millions in number you can't fabricate that.

Nobody cares, cuck. Try not provoking that country 100 times bigger than yours with your rabid anti-russian sentiment and maybe they wouldn't be so hostile to you.

Putin's policy in Syria has flooded Europe with refugees.

kys Putin bottom

Everything isn't a soap opera. There's a lot more than just two factors in play.

This. Shit has been brewing a long time against a country who's nastologic for a idealology who genocided them.

Here, I can bait better.
Nobody cares, goy. Try not provoking that country 100 times powerful than yours with your rabid anti-Isaeli sentiment and maybe they wouldn't be so hostile to you.
::^^))))))

Your revolution is already confirmed to be a dud. Even the 2ch's /po/ the most anti-russian shithole on the internet is mocking you.

both countries are EU members, retard
ever heard of schengen?
once Merkel makes her imports citizens they can travel anywhere in it they want

You're shilling with literal NATO propaganda lines. Pic related.

You're not even trying anymore and you're obviously extremely upset.

Think ol' Vladimir would a femen user?

I don't know whats happening in this thread but there are a fuck ton of shilling going on, seems like some sort of start to a push to justify a war with them.

Honestly Russian threads make me laugh. The country with one of the highest immigrant rates in the world, highest HIV/AIDS rates in the world an African tier economy that stands incapable of doing anything but acting like a school yard bully in politics, is always trying to throw it's weight around like it's a country that matters. Russia is going to face it's 3rd and final collapse soon and the Russians did it all to themselves and I'm going to be laughing the entire time.

The Russians are mongols. They are Slavs and a lot of them used to be ruled by ancient Byzantium. From Genghis Kahn to Stalin. they have not changed. They never will and we will never learn, at least , not until it is too late. 
The more I see the more I know this quote is true.

There was a color revolution planned in russia today, and it failed completely. The shills are just an aftershock of that event, trying to turn the narrative in support of the "revolutionaries".

wewlad, was getting caught part of their plan?

GTFO kike.

His policy is to protect his reign until "greater israel" (((TM))) is set and third temple is built, he doesn't want to be remembered as a sole reason for last world war.

yes life is hard, we don't give a fuck about tv, well most of us, unless it's a bloody "swan lake" on every channel - then you know something goes awry. Like it happened during 90's when "white house" was shot " So, no revolution just yet. They planned to do it many times before, sometimes it's getting out of a hand. Nobody likes russian military and police force (biggest among all the European countries btw). We scorn ourselves and those trying to help us. We are miserable and deserved it for accepting
jewcommunism. Phew! Close one here! Almost got me few years in a prison!

Our whole country is nothing more, but an army and workforce to fight for GazProm and its monopolistic needs. God Bless Russia (what's left of it). We hate our living but became mentally and physically desensitized to it. All of us are alone, no more big families at least pretending to protect close relatives, nothing. Only pain. And cries of those with the highest political leverage. Commies are seen as a real alternative, but people (specifically old people, who are lucky enough to escape endless gulags)
UNIRONICALLY WHOLEHEARTEDLY BELIEVE THAT COMMUNISM WILL BRING A LITERAL NATIONAL-SOCIALISM
We are already sick of chinks popping here and there, now arab monkeys and negroes (who are still somehow kept in line), but no worries, fellow "hwites" in the next generation true russians will be a minority in our own country.

inb4: corporatocratic capitalism and communism are not the same!
There are always other options.

flashbacks, cuck?

Sorry, rusanon. Hope you get rid of the wiggers and gommies soon.

great sob story
do you write for Bana on twitter too?

dicky spencer's x roomate
cleared the wedding photos that never happened

what are you trying to tell us? That gypsies are suffering in Russia? Because I sure hope so.

There's no gibs in those countries for them. They would have to actually work to live, and they won't. But even if some try, they'll have bad luck finding jobs, because the people in those countries don't want them there. The people are not receptive your subversion.

I am sorry but I gotta jump all over this.

Moscow is like the third largest city in the world. There are somerwhere between 4 and 50 SJWs in the whole city, and none in the rest of Russia.

Isint that what Baba Vanga predicted a few decades ago? Baba Vanga is that supposed medium who was being visited by medvedev and half a dozen other hogh profile people.

Fellow latvian here, which media outlet are you a journalist for? Don't have to name names, just point out if it's major/minor and whether it's a website or something from old media.
I am genuinely curious what kind of a journalist lurks here, considering that the national radio/television and most major news websites is broadcasting good goym shit, while the national newspaper shows mixed opinions.
The coverage of 'murrican election and rapefugee shit has made me lose all hope in our media, as they are blindly parroting shit from CNN and not researching at all.
Un moš uzraksti kko latviski, lai var redzēt ka nemelo

Smells like the Arab spring bullshit.

since the EU goal is more and more federalization I would imagine it includes some sort of homogenization of the welfare system
(((problem solved)))
lol

bad blogposting with no actual pictures to relate to and too much laziness to do search for them. Good night and have some luck. We are desperate for help, but will never accept it, because it will fall into the wrong bureaucratic hands.

Gypsies are the local niggers. Most of them (oh, that is going to be labelled "raycis"), only the small fraction of 99,9% of them are cocaine dealers. The picture represents the moment when police force was brought in to protect workers who demolished unregulated gypsy "houses" (bunch of plywoods on a nails), and gypsies tried to attack them. "Vocally" sound is this woman dressed in 200'000 rubles (~3'500-4'000$) furcoat which is only available to the select few in russian feed chain. The irony is that they tried to act innocent and "poor" (pretending to be jobless and have no place to go) while jingling all their gold trinkets and gull mouths of golden teeth.

some demon possessed old lady who predicted that Russia would become "great again". Supported by local kgb and such, wouldn't trust her, even though she's a vocal new-age agent of "slavic" origin (along with blavatskaya).

The funny thing is: the region where she said it would happen (Russia to be made great again) is the lake Baikal (the biggest in the world with drinkable water supply) is now polluted by chinks who come there as a fucking tourists (everybody hates chinks already), more pollution and garbage is thrown in just 2-3 years than the whole period since the fall of the empire (1917).

Everyone is disconnected from the reality and deems its neighbour as a "nazi" agent. We are done. Now it's either time to act or let the world begin and jews get "their creations" turn on them once more.

You fucking retarded short memoried shill,the whole rapefugee crisis was started before russia even got involved,what russia changed was the course of the war,please don't make statements if you don't remember other than media bullshit,the dates don't match even
This was what started it,some family already settled in turkey and safe wanting to send their kids to europe for some free gibs.
And if there is a God those cucks stranded in the beach will suffer the slowestate and most gruesome deaths humanity can imagine

Baba Vanga also said that WWIII will start out in 2010, and by now most of western hemisphere should be a wasteland. Nuclear winter was supposed to end in 2015 or something like that.
But we're still breathing. Take that as you will.

You can imagine lots and lots of wonderful things. But the reality is that the welfare system in France is already on the verge of collapse, and it's probably even worse in Germany. And we're the most wealthy countries in continental Europe. The others can't and won't subject themselves to this, because it would totally break them. Already Greece is suffering greatly, and others like Spain aren't doing so hot either. It's not politically possible, because it would entail making people work lots more hours/week and/or accept lower pay to support the welfare queen rapefugees who shit on the native population anyway. Macron has tried to make changes to the labour laws to screw us over, and that already created huge strikes and backlash. But that's nothing compared to what would entail forcing all eurozone countries to do the same level of welfare. It's political suicide and would result in nationalist parties winning across the entire board.

ITT:

I basically can see it.
Ja ja We don't want social upheavals and general unrest and migrants will more than compensate the loan when they finally start working.

Meanwhile China let's them kill the value of their correct while buying the last bits of gold,and everything that is unbolted to the ground

reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-sweden-forecast/soaring-asylum-numbers-force-sweden-to-cut-costs-borrow-more-idUSKCN0SG0I220151022
Enjoy reading it.
That's what germany,france and all the cuck countries will do,they have already ruined our future,do you think they'll have any regards in printing more fiat currency to keep the shit going on for as long as possible?

>suddenly (((color revolutions)))

You Russians always project so fucking hard. You hate the Balts becasue they refused to be invaded and subdued by communist Russians.

I think you need a history lesson

Izklausās pēc dirsēja un gaisa jaucēja, imo. Nav viņš nekādā Krievijā, labi ja pierobežā kaut kur sēž, lasa delfus un sacer pasaciņas

Yeah they can print tons of fiat, but it will devalue the currency a lot. Meanwhile the BRICS are amassing gold and hard assets like pointed out. Eventually they will no longer honour the euro and demand payment in a "real" currency. The only reason USA has gotten away with it is because they have the military might to force everyone to do oil transactions in USD. The ones who tried to use other currencies got their countries liberated and the leaders dead (Saddam, Gaddafi). But the EU doesn't have this kind of military might, so they won't be able to dictate terms to anyone. And countries like Hungary and Poland will simply leave the EU and go trade with the BRICS if the pressure becomes too heavy.
Also the BRICS will probably roll-out their own currency, backed by gold. Then they'll trade everything in this currency, including oil. At that point the USA is fucked too, unless Trump or someone actually tackles the Federal Reserve and jew money system. The USA can't win a war against a big coallition of nuclear states, so they try this subversion shit, but it's not working well…
Time's almost up, jews. Ovens are warming up!

lol (((they))) don't give a fuck what it might lead to
the (((EU))) goal is to destroy whites

Yup I know but they don't give a fuck about europe killing itself,nor Canada or aussies.
If you read the article you'll notice how the friendly kikes didn't lower the value of swedish debt from AAA since they were spending it for shitskins basically.
And yup,they know it but if printing fiat non stop gives them 5 more years of shitskin importation and meek europeans,and chances to get all european hard assets they won't give a fuck.

Sorry for the black pill user,the good news is,you have time not to prevent it but to prevent the worse of consecuences,make sure you learn to defend yourself,improve yourself and learn skills.

In order to bleed a piggies dry you don't kill it,you slice it's throat so the heart does the work for you,that's how they are buying all of europe,we think chinks are working for us but we do pay for every single useless shit they produce.

don't be the first to stop clapping….

last time I checked Stalin is dead
take your melodramaticism back to >>>/reddit/

Russians are the most mixed branch of Europeans. Fuck em chinks

For all we know it we could already be in it, it just hasant escalated yet. Do you thik journals were printing "HEY GUIZE WORLD WAR 2 STARTED TODAY" when germans entered poland? Timeline reportig is often confusing.

Lies i tell you, lies! 2ch /po/ is a nationalist board, they totally don't hate russia and russians! Ignore the fact that any idiot can just good translate a random post from that shithole and know that you are wrong.

Care to elaborate? That dosent make much sense to me.

Just wanted to check those glorious dubs.