Can you feel it Holla Forums?

The timeline is about to shift and this is to become the reality. Give your energy and help complete the system!

TL;DR the storm is about to get real and the salt will be eternal

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Sessions
twitter.com/jeffsessions
mobile.twitter.com/MikeStuchbery_
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If dubs the Happening. If not, I wait some more.

Already have a thread on this:

Seems like some faggot talking out of his ass about shit he has no idea about. Pure theorizing in an attention getting manner. Some of the shit he says makes sense but most of it comes off as wishful thinking from someone who is desperate to make sense of the chaotic nature of CY+2. I don't blame him, but that doesn't make him a prophet or insider. It makes him a nigger with an opinion. Only time will tell what the fuck is actually going on.

Give me TL:DR
Also, we run things now

I pray this pans out as he says, would truly be something.

Those dubs are something

checkem

Read the first few tweets. Basically Bill Clinton uranium deal except Hillary and BO are also involved.

Checked. The dubs are strong with this thread. Hopefully this larping faggot got it right.

THE HAMMER STRIKES TODAY! (or before the 14th)

when? we keep getting these posts saying it's just around the corner - still fucking nothing.

This kind of shit takes time. This isn't a movie. If he fucks this up he could literally be killed. Just think of how many millions of CNN watchers there are. He is fighting something so huge that it is beyond imagination for most people. That is if this is even real and he isn't just another kike.

nigga, do you have any idea who the "some faggot talking out of his ass about shit he has no idea about" is?!?
the verified twitter account?
of this dude ? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Sessions
the fucking 84th United States Attorney General ?

Don't worry brother, I know the wait is frustrating, But remember, they are using deception, these things take time to get right. Don't despair. Remeber who we are fighting against.

No, sorry. Some faggot tweeting a 4chan post line by FUCKING line is not anything relevant.

>>>/reddit/
We don’t LARP here.

I don't use reddit at all, i'm no _TheDonald faggot.

That isn't Jeff Sessions you daft ass-eating faggot.

@jeffsessions is Jeff Sessions
@drawandstrike is some LARPer named Brian Cates with Jeff Sessions as his profile pic.

We still don’t LARP here.

Amateurs.

If digits then expect every agent of chaos to finally have their day.

Treason carriers a punishment of execution. Does it not? I have high doubts that will even be on the table.

Yes, unless you’re a jew. Then you just get your sentence commuted and you’re sent back to Israel.

So are Hillary+Podesta+the-rest-of-the-pizza-fuckers get hung, shot, electrocuted? Can we start a betting pool on how they each get executed?

Anonkun. Stop making me sad.

(checked)
(checked)

Where's the sauce?

Just keeping moral high is all, lot of demoralization going on, and not larping at all. I truly think we will see these traitors in cuffs at least, hopefully though we'll see them at the gallows.

I felt a timeline switch today. Real lucid. Civil War soon.

Something something, those who bitch the loudest usually have something to hide, something something.

Which, in this case, is true, all of Trumps opponents were very LOUD and PUBLIC when voicing their disapproval in regards to Trump's attitude towards Russia.

Despite the fact these very same people, were turning a profit on deals related to the region.

Yeah but thread 5 has been anchored and thread 4 has hit the limit.
So thread is relevant and needed.

Loving these digits. Id love nothing more than to see these traitorous swine smashed utterly.

dey waz 5dchessd

I don't care if Hillary goes to jail or not. It does nothing to fix ameriga's broken economy; turn back the demographic tide; or burn Wall St. to the bedrock. It's a pointless gesture without the real crises being addressed. During the election they used to talk about Trump being a ringer for Hillary, but now I'm starting to wonder if Hillary was a ringer for Trump, rigged to go down and keep the jews' system going for another 3-7 years if possible.

finding latuffs work back in high school was my first dose of the redpill on the JQ and got me away from jones-tier conspiracy theory bullshit that was his bread and butter back then. turns out he's an absolute piece of shit, but i'd still like to credit him for being the first step in this incredible journey

Sounds like a Wictor alt or that pinhead that follows him. It's probably an op to try and salvage Mueller and Rosenstein.

That's the guy, Wictor's buddy. Disinfo for sure.

I WISH A NIGGA FUCKING

WWWWOOOOOOUUUUUULLLLLDDDDD

SHUT UP DEFEATIST NIGGER

HILLARY WILL HANG. ECONOMY IS DOING GREAT, UP 3 POINTS. DEPORTATIONS ARE HAPPENING. GOD BLESS TRUMP AND THE USA.

This is either amazing satire or unbelievably retarded and I'm not sure which.

EXACTLY WHAT WE NEED, MOAR LARPING

I can feel my farts rumbling in my colon

Video Related

I started following him 4 days ago. He's since added 'parody account' to his bio. Fucking faggot.

Writes in the style of that Thomas Wictor twitter e-celeb.

I think everyone here would love for this to be real alas it screams of larp

That sounded loose as a Harvey Davidson.

That's what a prolapsed rectum sounds like.

That guy is legitimately insane. You can tell because he admits to having no inside sources yet steadfastly holds that his completely baseless speculation is true. Anyone who challenges him is attacked and blocked regardless of their validity.

He may even be right about some stuff, but he's an actual lunatic who should probably be watched more closely.

What a fucking time to be alive. And just think.. After all the real exciting shit is done we still have very public trials and executions to be smug about.

OY VEY. You are going to be punished along side your bosses, ya know that?

Lucid indeed. Well before I got home to read the news too.

He's not a liberal though.

Life ain't shit

>>>/reddit/

Will you please kill yourself when it doesn’t? We need fewer people like you in the world.

The exact opposite, in fact.
From you in particular, when nothing this LARPer said comes true.
You have no evidence for that claim.
No one has been executed for treason in decades. I think the fucking Rosenbergs were the last ones, and that was in the ‘50s. It isn’t happening.

I wonder when the hammer is falling for them.
It looks like Trump wants to wrap up all this with pedogate at once in a massive shitstorm.

I too doubt that execution is on the table, but if it was it would be an extremely powerful statement.

So, the chess meme again… I want to believe, but…

This, at least, feels slightly more believable than the cuckchan LARPer’s statements. There’s a non-zero chance of Uranium One exploding and destroying the Democrat Party as an entity entirely. Unfortunately, there’s no evidence that such a thing will even be brought to court.

But (((you))) do.

Im getting sick of all the blue balling. ==NIGHT OF THE YUGE KNIVES WHEN?!==

OP sucks dick.

Holy Shit

sage
Oh wait it's fake

twitter.com/jeffsessions

The time will come for the blood of the evil, unjust, and tyrants to spill forth, but not now. It will come. For a death there is a rebirth and we can only hope it is greater than its predecessor.

Don’t fucking bump a spam thread.

LEARN TO SWIM
LEARN TO SWIM
LEARN TO SWIM

and why does he refer to himself in the 3rd person, even as a sperg myself that's creepy af to me.

to be fair he probably at least was wise enough to delete the entire tweet thread because he'd land in some serious hot water.

Basically everything Holla Forums thought was happening (1488D chess) happened, from Trump being 'buddy buddy' with RU, to pretending to be surprised abotu U1 etc etc. When the indictments are unsealed we can have a board shindig.
King nigger, clittary and co and the rest of the pedo faggots are going to burn big time, because God Troll in Cheif came through.

Except nothing happened and nothing is proven.
Keep LARPing, shlomo.

Nice try you blackpill faggot.

RWDS

This

People/LARPanons have been predicting a happening any day now for roughly a month, right?

You don't keep morale high with nonsense, you keep it high with actual victories or an understanding of a defeat that leads to redoubled efforts or re-evaluated targets.

I am sick and fucking tired of absolutely anything, regardless of it's bearing in reality, being held up as some amazing win.

kek
nice one, very original, not obvious at all

i want you sick and tired, and consider it a win

then you're a traitor if you're white. I'm here for the 14 Words, not sucking a politician's or larper's cock. or any cock of course

If trips Q is real.

daily reminder to mass report this bugman for spam, he and his ilk are mass reporting and shutting down twitter right wing accounts.

his account
mobile.twitter.com/MikeStuchbery_