Russian nationalist parade prevented

I don't know if i should report on this, since we keep good face of russia here nowadays, but bunch of ruskie nationalists got busted by the cops on the streets of moscow today.

archive.fo/Mwdq0

Good. Russian nationalists are mostly paid off by Jews and Putin knows this.

It isn't that simple. There is always some sort of controlled opposition. They could be true nationalists, because they got crushed. Controlled opposition wouldn't get their balls stomped on. I don't know the situation in Russia, it would be better if some russki user would explain their situation there.

Putin's strategic planner funds opposition groups of all kinds to keep Putin in power.
Instead of having two options like in America, you have a dozen that don't go anywhere.

B-but muh based Jewtin!

How are you sure that top part of your pic isn't just some fifth column nigger putting up that kike flag just to blackpill people into hating the Donbass
And why is your post reeks of cianigger d&c wordsmithery? Also
This thread stinks of hohols and leftycucks
redirecting this crap thread to >>>/bog/

What does Putin even stand for? Is he Zionist, or anti-Zionist? Is he Pro-White, or Anti-White? Is he a nationalist, or a Neo-Bolshevik?

He's close to Dugin, who advocates a brown, communist America. But at the same time, he's fucking up the Jews' agenda for the Middle East (although the motivation for this could very well just be the preservation of Russian influence there, and reduction of American influence). Ultimately, I'm inclined to believe that he's a cuck or commie, but still a lesser evil than the hardcore white-exterminationist Yid-tush-kissing western politicians.

I've had a funny thought. What if nationalist sentiment/movements in the west are really pushed by Russia to destabilize their opponent, and vice versa for nationalist movements in Russia, and then the nationalists take over on both sides…

moloch child sacrifice cult running 99% of all governments

you mean like the "nazis" in Ukraine shilled by ultraZOGbot McCain?

This.
Putin spent 15 years ramming the so called democrats, so their masters switched to pushing ultra-nationalists (in that, unique, case the term "ultra" is correct since Putin is already fairly nationalist and to the right) basically it's all the useful idiots that forget that Russia is an empire with various people living in it from the get go instead of an actual ethno-state.
Everyone knows the endgame is the dismemberment of Russia ("because it's unfair they have so much resources", litt. in a book by Brzezinski).
Be it from the putrefaction of the head (Ieltsin era) or gangrene of the members ("russian only" nationalism, instead of "russian imperium") are two tactics of the same game, with the same goal.

RIDF sure is out in full force in this thread. Shall we count off the same retarded canned deflections again?

Check.

Check.

Check.

Surprised I didn't hear the argument that it's OK for country that fought against Germany to ban all forms of "fascism" becasue muh feelings and shit, but of course only when it's Russia that does it.

Old Holla Forums was actually worse, believe it or not. It took about two years to get the bulk of Holla Forums of Putin's cook and start to look at him objectively.

"Controlled opposition" owned by the kikes != "controlled opposition" owned by Putin.

Nice attempt at conflation there, kike. Typical tricks.

meh

HELOS IN 30

Retard. Donbass has nothin to do with Russian nationalists. Most (real) russian nationalists rather support Ukraine

LOL

Broken board?