gearbubble.com/itsokaytobewhite
itsokaytobewhite.com
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/148070375
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/148072892
mpcdot.com/forums/topic/10063-its-not-okay-to-whine/
archive.is/LZ5rp
youtu.be/K87XWSGSEGc
twitter.com/MistSonata/status/927320718693429248
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7apqvj/print_this_15x_and_post_it_all_over_your_campus/?utm_content=full_comments&utm_medium=user&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=frontpage
8ch.net/pol/res/10842718.html#10843495
archive.is/eGtLe
archive.is/A9683
insidehighered.com/quicktakes/2017/11/06/campuses-plastered-‘ok-be-white’-signs
fox17online.com/2017/11/05/its-okay-to-be-white-flyers-posted-around-east-grand-rapids/
thecollegefix.com/post/38641/
archive.fo/63Laq
adl.org/blog/from-4chan-another-trolling-campaign-emerges
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OZp6Eyg2y7wkL4MINQsx5x8PBbemADKuCMiXcYni1oQ/edit#gid=0
mediafire.com/file/o1o6bwbfy87sfyy/Collection of (You)s 7th Nov.xlsx
fox17online.com/2017/11/06/east-grand-rapids-commissioners-condemn-its-okay-to-be-white-fliers/
redbubble.com/people/finesseapparel/works/28767377-its-ok-to-be-white?p=classic-tee
reddit.com/r/de/comments/7amdyd/wie_auf_imageboards_die_kampagne_its_okay_to_be/
web.archive.org/web/20171107205319/https://www.adl.org/blog/from-4chan-another-trolling-campaign-emerges
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/148489042#p148493591
google.com/search?tbs=sbd:1&tbm=nws&q="It’s Okay To Be White"
archive.is/PcE65
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Alt-Kike faggots have tried to make money off it

Holla Forums is a board of peace

don't change the poster

this isn't a fucking religion (shills try to say it is because they're infuriating kikes)

i havent changed the poster and am still printing it, 3-1/3 x 4 stickers going up in SF. Oh the butthurt lefties. Its frickin wonderful.

in order to accept in any sort of way that this poster is 'not okay', requires the left to tell everyone about their crazy as fuck identity politics and rationale for being racist against whites

Lets plan on making thanksgiving/black friday the next coordinated strike.

seconded. new slogan needed.
perhaps "its still okay to be white"?
works for me.

Nah, I would go with the original message, it still hasnt broken into the mainstream as much as we want it to yet. This time we can go bigger and bolder. With the bandwagon effect on our side, and the amount of sperging we caused last time, practically ensures it will be a much bigger strike once we get all the people who missed out last time onboard

anyone suggesting the message be changed is a faggot from cargo-cult trying to fuck this up

I like this. I live in Sodom, and tha butthurt here would be out of control, guaranteed news coverage

Yes, lots of foot traffic at the malls.

wat

better then to just encourage anons to continue the campaign rather than schedule another "attack" date… the cat is already out of the bag. dont change horses mid-stream.

It also pays to launch on thanksgiving because of all the family gatherings taking place. It will give our influencers an opportunity to highlight, discuss, and deconstruct the media's anti-white rhetoric in private.

This is a tactic right out of one of the declassified CIA psy-op guides

That does make sense. Keep posting now, maybe post MORE on Thanksgiving if you can.

agreed. DONT STOP POSTING THE ARTWORK ANONS.

IF ANYTHING, STEP IT UP A NOTCH. PRINT MOAR POSTERS

That Modern Education video was really neat. Thank you.

We'll keep posting straight through Thanksgiving.
This is gonna be table talk, guaranteed.

godspeed, anons.
Kek smiles upon you all.

Well they did invent it.

No racism in our movement! No altering the plan! Report, filter, ban!

No, the coordination is freaking them out. If we can do this together, unled and unbidden, then what else can we agree to do without clear (and easily compromised) leaders?

i like how since our move work so well all these faggot opportunist kike try to make it about themselves. I guess the CIA called their plant and asked them to ruin this move ASAP

You're smarter than all of us user. Bless your soul

did the sky banner in berkeley happen?

So do you have an actual point to make, or are you going to just post sarcastic quips and comics like a common shill?

yes.

Never play poker against a man with one eye. Never date a girl with more tatooes than you.

Here is the officiail its ok to be white song

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

Anons

(((You)))

Fuck off faggot ass CIA

Newfags, take a gander at this piece of shit's posts. This is what a shill looks like. Nothing but jewish shit, every post.

I was pondering about the possibility of mixing it up for Christmas. I know everyone is on the same page and saying not to deviate from the original, which is the correct thing to do as the statement is so benine and innocuous that it imediately outs anyone who is up in arms about it to be anti-white.

However I was wondering about the possibility of following this up after a month of posting it's okay to be white, with "I'm dreaming of a white christmas" during the Christmas period. Another simple and innocuous statement. It's basically a qoute from Bing Crosbys' well known dreaming of a white Christmas song, and should be seen as spreading a bit of Christmas cheer and getting into the spirit of the holidays by hoping for some snow. For the left however, they will no doubt completely lose their minds over it yet again claiming white supremacy, and possibly claiming that any store playing Bing Crosbys' white Christmas are fascists/supremacists or supporting the cause.

It is also two-fold, because Christmas has been under attack for some time now, we've been forced to replace wishing people a merry Christmas with the all encompassing happy holidays instead, so it's bringing Christmas back to the forefront too.

I'd honestly feel bad if user wasted money on those retards.

It was magic. If you're reading this user, thank you for the laughs.

TK here

Sorry I couldn't start a shit storm at CU Denver guys, I tried my best.

I didn't think this would be anything when I saw the first couple of threads. Pretty impressed that you autists did something with this and even got on the news; it's a pretty simple and ingenious thing really. Godspeed, my dudes.

The FUN never ends

I like this. The only concern, I think, is that only malls and a select number of retailers would be targets that promise immediate exposure. I think most people who don't go black friday shopping usually end up just staying home on the friday after thanksgiving. Other concern would be that anons will be having family time on Thanksgiving night, and thus will have trouble getting out to put the flyers up.

It's still a promising idea though. What about the Wednesday night before thanksgiving?

This song lyrics are more creepy with 'white':

pisnicky-akordy.cz/orlik/bila-liga

Use translator.

LOL

WEVE REACHED PEAK SALT

Honestly, go get a pepper shaker, because your gonna need to douse your computer screen in pepper to keep the balance of reality stable after you see this egregious level of PEAK SALT…

1/2

Getting on the news isn't special. Getting on the news and making them admiy they hate white people and cause the altnews community to report it is something

"Solidarity and defense" is Michigan State's tranny defense league

Mad props to whoever put these up, you are THE QUINTESSENTIAL SHITPOSTER

(2/2)

the language that these untermensch use is repugnant

It's also a poor ripoff of a nip slur for whites -"butter stinker" - which was used to describe the first whites who came to the Japanese isles on ships in order to open up trade routes. The Japenese bathed a bit obsessively and found that Europeans who'd been trapped on a salt-water and rat impregnated ship for six months smelled a bit rank. Trust people of crime to mess with a good honorary Aryan insult.

10/10, hope user made it out alright.

bump

WHY THE FUCK ISN'T THIS STICKIED?

As a preface to this post, I am not suggesting we change the poster.
TO REPEAT, I AM NOT SUGGESTING WE ALTER THE POSTER.
But what do you think would happen if we just printed, "White" or "white people" and posted it? How fucking unstable can these people get with one word or just thinking of a group of people? I completely believe they would get even more assblasted than IOTBW. But again, we stay in course.

We haven't hit even half of universities yet. Nobody will give a shit.

The kike thinks that if he repeats it enough time, it will suddenly and without reason become true.

Suuuure. Like they're not giving one now?
I'm getting my fill of these asshair shills.

Heres a real argument. It would distort the message and significantly or even almost entirely reduce its impact to the point people just ignore it. It would destroy the campaign, its a bad idea. Sorry.

Are you saying that about iotbw, or my hypothetical that I kept saying to not do? And are you the numbnuts that originally replyed to me?

CHECKING OF DUBS MUST CONTINUE UNTIL CHECKING OF DUBS IMPROVES

yes you are faggot.

It would have absolutely no impact at all besides negating posters that would otherwise have an actually potent message. No, Im not that guy.

Stop putting words in my mouth. I was asking how it would make them react. And yes, that means it hypothetical.

Every single one of the news articles released have shown the poster and quoted the phrase 'It's okay to be white', usually calling it racist immediately after. If you have a poster with the word 'white' then the news report would be them showing a poster with a word 'white' on it and the viewer would have no idea what the fuck is going on, and the media would be all too happy to Educate our dear viewer on how it's secret white supremacist signalling. Our purpose is to rig these reports so that the message is contained within the reporting itself, you have to assume the viewer may only see that one report and have no greater knowledge of the campaign. That one report has to contain everything, and it needs to have the message embedded. The autistic meta-level stuff of 'lets take one word away at a time xD' is shit because it takes the message from something clear, concise, and impossible to misrepresent to something ambiguous, spinnable, and not obvious. Fucking up the campaign like that is the only real way for the kikes to sink it at this point, hence why retards like you are being encouraged to try it.

I'm not fucking encouraging it, stop fucking saying that. You think I'm doing reverse psychology or something?

encouragementforall.wixsite.com/itsokaytobewhite

gearbubble.com/itsokaytobewhite

itsokaytobewhite.com

hmm

Oh shit, you guys statefags?

are stickers considered this?

I think legally speaking anything with adhesive is considered permanent vandalism.

no, stickers can be removed and cleaned but it will cost someone money to do so, be careful where you stick them.

Mods are deleting IOTBW threads on halfchan

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/148070375

just putting this here. And for the future you alt kike discord faggots, if you like to have your idea heard, don't spam like a bunch of pathetic marketing Jews and let anons be anons.

And of course reminder that (((alt right))) is a controlled opposition group continuously trying to push itself in and say that Holla Forums and (((alt right))) are the same. It is a group groomed for the specific purpouse of being sacrificed on the altar when called (I.E. When hillary called out the "alt right")

the
shills are back i see.

You sure? 3rd thread on the catalog right now was boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/148072892

Sargoy just covered IOTBW. I think he's slowly admitting that we're right. He said:

IMO his comments section is ripe ground for redpilling on racial differences in IQ and individualism as a next step for lots of 'le enlightened skeptic' viewers.

To all brazilian posters

Which of the following phrases do you think that is the best one:

Não há nada de errado em ser branco.
Tudo bem ser branco.
Não há problema em ser branco.

sticky sticky sticky pl0x

Find places where people may be selling pumpkins or whatever, usually a county/city civic center or wherever they have farmer markets, and put these up the night before the big Thanksgiving sale they usually have.

black friday is a GREAT idea!!! put them up on the retail stores that will have TONS of people

You don't understand how much these people despise us. I genuinely don't want to sound like a blackpilled faggot, but I don't think we're going to win by merely convincing enough people that we're right.

Quick question, maybe it's been asked:

How does one contribute if they don't have access to a printer?

Is it time?
This still doesn't dilute the message.

it's okay

Checked.

Soon, but not quite yet. I think most of us were planning to start fading and/or removing a word in January, but the kvetching has been astonishing these last few days so maybe filter in a few over November? Definitely not quite yet though. Wait at least another week, and only phase them in slowly.

So I posted this on another thread but TRS is fucking spamming constantly.

I need feedback on what I did wrong on pic related, anyone got any feedback on how I can make this message better?

I don't think it's time yet. There hasn't been enough coverage. I'm sure there are plenty of places in the USA that don't have any posters and no one has heard of the campaign. If some guy starts putting them up where no one has any idea what a blank piece of paper means he's just wasting time.

Is there a compilation of salt and reeeing that this has caused so far?
I haven't kept up since thread #2

Try this poster.

Yes, at least try to mimic the original user.

filtered. fuck off.

I actually did, I printed about 100 of em and went from post to post near a local campus, i'm not suppose to go inside the campus though but atleast its as near as I can get.

woah hold on there faggot, explain the problem first before filtering the fucking post.

It was pretty uneventful. Aside from an (((alt lite))) taco nigger getting coffee thrown on him and getting called out by both antifa and the right at the same time, it was just your normal day in NY.

If we strike hard enough on black friday we might get some stores to condemn this terrible message of white supremacy. Chance of causing a backlash against them they'll feel in their wallet, and make them think twice.

We only use the poster in the OP here. If you want to help, do the job properly and use our poster.

fuck white people

Quote from 10857612

The point of this campaign is to expose the left's anti-white hatred, not expose the jews. If you want to post anti jew posters you shouldn't try to tie it to this particular campaign. Besides, there's plenty of better anti jew posters.

That's easier to attack though.
The beautiful thing about "It's okay to be white" is that when normie republicans or working-class bluedog democrats see the collective freak out over it even being OKAY to be white, it really is the most visible redpill.
"Hold on, these people think its nazism to think its okay to be white?"
With dreaming of a white christmas, it could be attacked as "oh look, they don't think minorities should be involved with christmas," and then Mr. American would probably not be on board, if that makes sense.

It's okay to be white was just too genius. Exposes their true colors to perfection.

If you want to run an anti-Jew campaign, wait for Christmas time.
There, a free idea for you. Make being festive an anti-semitic hate crime and they'll look like monsters.

All we do is leave a blank slate for anyone to highjack that message

dont deviate

but the left's anti white hatred comes from the jews, user.

the hate will continue regardless of the exposure because (((they))) will not be effected by this, unless you start to antagonize them and psyops the left into hating them instead of white people, they will have a hard time attacking us because now the golem turned on to them.

just something to think about.

kek

You have to manufacture a different campaign for (((them))). This meme campaign has a simple goal already established and deviation will dilute the goal of showing off the anti-white bias of hating the Left.

I never said not to attack the jews. I said not to attach it to this particular campaign.

Assistant managers will just take them down before the doors open if put up in advance user. You just slap them on on the way in/out.

The anti-white bias of the Left*. Messages got crossed there. My apologies user. Polite sage for fixing my mistake.

put them up high out of shaquina's reach tbh.

I disagree. If they get triggered by, and then scrawl anti-white slogans all over blank pieces of paper, well they lose any percieved moral upper hand.
We could also consider attempting to co-opt the use of the word 'okay' while we're at it. We're never going to get gay back from the homosexuals but we can meme okay into a synonym for white. It's close already so there's no reason not to help it along.

Subversive, do-able, and hilarious.

Difficult. But 'It's Okay' alone on a white background is a guaranteed salt mine eventually.

It has to be played very carefully for it to work and at this stage, it might be too early. We have to stick to the message and build simple brand recognition in a sense. Once we've done that and they associate that exaxt font with the message, we can move to the next phase.

Alright fam, respects.

underrated truth.

So realistically, what can be done about e-celebs trying to take credit for this campaign? Is it enough to call them thieving kikes and ignore them?

Pick any one user.

The E-Celebs are gping to try monetize anything they can. All we can do is keep plastering it out there. They do our work for us by spreading ot but we must remain ever diligent in keeping evidence that we started it. They copy us, not the other way around.

No, that's not enough. You also need to post smug anime girls and laugh at them.

Sargon disagrees with WNs, yes, but I don't think he hates us. He's interviewed Jared Taylor and Millennial Woes. Go look at his comments and tell me they aren't fertile ground.

just assuming you did start it for a second, why the fuck is that even remotely important? What are you 12?

The beauty of It's Okay to be White is the message, not the bearer.

This times 6 gorillion.
Anyone suggesting changes are 99% likely to be kikes or commies trying to ruin it.
Perhaps we should report the most obvious ones.

We keep the evidence so if and when they try to turn it pozzed, we poison the well.

why do you think Brazil is a valid target for this operation? From what I can see it is lost to us five ways from sunday.

Have
A
Merry
Christmas

The second one

White background with green Merry and red Christmas is just as effective. Location and timing are important for that kind of operation though. Channukah and Kwanzaa stuff getting hit with a flood of Merry Christmas signd will cause so much butthurt.

mpcdot.com/forums/topic/10063-its-not-okay-to-whine/
This forum is becoming more and more the out of touch boomers of the far-right.

As long as the butthurt exposes progressive, anti-white, bigotry and continues to spark racial consciousness in white people. Those are the two main goals of this campaign and should remain that way until sufficiently propagated.

Carve a really good stencil out of cardboard and get a can of black spray paint. Either spray paint the words onto standard sized pieces of paper, or just spray paint directly (although watch where you do the latter, don't get in trouble).

the left can't troll

The Merry Christmas campaign should become a separate entity but it's too early to think Christmas. The turkey is not even in the oven yet.

Do you want "Its ok to be white" to still be in use 10 years from now, or do you want it to become just one slogan out of hundreds used by the alt-right?

REMINDER: THERE IS NO OFFICIAL DISCORD FOR THIS CAMPAIGN

ANY DISCORD SERVER CLAIMING TO BE PART OF THIS POSTERING IS A HONEYPOT

Doesn't matter, the OP is boring.

Notice all the threads calling to deviate from the plan

they are here
do not stop, do not get D&C'd
keep this up and don't change shit

And you are reported.

This. Underrated truth. Never deviate. We're building a brand rexognition of sorts to the point where Leftists see Karbon Light font and go into violent shaking fits.

This. What better time to amplify these posters than a week to a few days before thanksgiving so that when families gather together they talk about this.

Discord used their information gathering policies to target the white males in Charlottesville. As you said, it's a honeypot.

Personally I'd rather we dont think about it at all until a month from now.

I missed this one, that's a whole lot of projection they're posting on a benign statement. Really shows who's insecure, keep posting, they cannot counter this tactic in any way.

Stop sperging like a gigantic faggot and realize why everyone is telling you to STFU. It doesnt need changing, but here you are with you gay ass hypotheticals trying to get attention. You got a vagoo or something?>>10857701

Requesting top grade leftist salt for my collection.

One step at a time. Normie white people need to first realize they are under attack first. THEN, with a separate campaign, begin to address the kikes

checking for the correct strategy

Why keep trying to fix what isn't broken?
Why keep following the ranks of those that try to co-opt it.
Fuck off.

Spickess confirmed for whiting all them scribbles.

The small posters are particularly good for slipping them in crevices in patio tables and benches at universities. I printed them on card stock to give them a little more heft. Think of them as business cards.

everyone needs to remember, after we have done this for long enough and really created upset, we have to shorten this down to just "its okay"

we need to cause people reassuring them to be considered hate speech, any time someone says "its ok" or "its alright" or "its good" they start flinching expecting the "to be white" come after it

if we can push it far enough we can turn the word ok into a supremacist slur to these people, remember how the ok sign with pepe, when a couple news reporters did it at a white house press conference caused all sorts of outrage?

if we screw around with the understanding of the meanings of words (like they do racist or rapist or nazi) to the point where they lose all context they will lose the ability to articulate themselves and with it any power they might have short of violence

so remember everyone…its okay…

This is the only "alteration" I believe might work. Same font and everything else. The fact that such a flyer would expect you to instant recognize it is also a form of social dominance signalling for our "movement".

We should wait a while first, though. We should be cautious. And the ultimate message should always simply be "it's not bad to be born White" rather than anything the media is spinning it to imply.

Instantly*.

This proves that this meme works.

Your a shill changing the message will not work to help the cause.

i disagree. there's no point to changing the message. it's already innocuous enough. "its okay" is such a basic message that it cannot be claimed. and the general trend of assuming IOTBW is well-known enough or ever will be is a bit silly. We have to stick the the original message and take it as far as it can go. It's powerful on its own, no changes needed.

The hostility inherent in the scribbles strengthens the message, but only to people who aren't already drinking the SJW coolaid. Unless the SJW's go full retard I think it's an inoculation, not a treatment.

You're gay would have a totally different meaning if you were correct. Also you're a homosexual.

i agree that we need to build up more momentum but you are entirely missing the point of why we are doing this.

we have to expose the overt double standard and hypocrisy, yes in long term we need to reestablish confidence and trust in the white civilization, that is is ok to be white, but in the short term we have to expose the hatred that exists for us among those demanding equality and social justice.

among individuals none are equal but all are respected, when we forget who we are then we will all be equal as slaves.

it is okay…

even in the brainwashed it will still cause cognitive dissonance because the statement is simple and obviously true so why is someone so angry at the simple, true statement? it'll still work, albeit deep under the surface. it's still a small positive nudge.

I just found something pretty funny.
archive.is/LZ5rp

Motivation.

i agree it does not need to be changed, im just saying that once it is at full momentum, it can be memed to 'its okay to be x'

the point is to establish a normative ground for discussion so that these people will get outraged and we can see it.

from there it has to be expanded upon to all things that are wholesome to the continuation of our civilization.

its okay to want a family.

its okay to want the best for your children.

its okay to question authority.

its okay to be a house wife.

its okay to be white.

rollin for trips

No. OP's idea for modification is still the best idea.

Once "white" is dropped, so too will the effect.>>10859372

POWERFUL in the context of a university campus.

nice vid

Bullshit. Stop trying to change the message

thanks user, keep pressing forward.

It needs to be put up on more places to create more keks.

I'm not. I agree with those saying we should keep the message as is until it has gotten enough mainstream exposure. if it gets there. variations come into play once it's established.

Agreed, could use some help pushing it. Unfortunately I don't have enough of a following for that many eyes to see it. I'll continue to share it elsewhere.

IT'S
OKAY
TO BE
UMA DELICIA

kys. you are not special, you are not clever, you are just going off-target and diluting the message.

Holy shit kike, if you wanted to stay under the radar, you failed miserably.

DAILY REMINDER THAT ANY CHANGE TO THE MESSAGE WILL DWINDLE ITS EFFECTIVENESS
ANYONE PUSHING FOR ANY EDITS WANTS TO CRIPPLE THIS CAMPAIGN, NO MATTER HOW INNOCUOUS THEY MIGHT SEEM TO YOU

Apparently the user in NY with the stickers I saw out there yesterday was part of a group doing it and they almost got enriched. It was caught on film.
youtu.be/K87XWSGSEGc

what about pushing a meme like

Christianity is the whites cultural appropriation from the jews.
This could separate jews from whites in folks' mind, also stir up a giant argument and give us an opportunity to redpill about the synagogue of satan?

It is too early for deviations.

Focus on white identity. Going for 2 identities at once may alienate whites who are not Christians.

Oh look, they're already trying to tie this to the recent shooting.

twitter.com/MistSonata/status/927320718693429248

so a white male would target a church full of white people because of a poster with a harmless statement.

The mental gymnastics is Olympic level tier

Tomorrow I am buying new ink to fire up my old printer. One day later, I'm putting a few of those up. I never participate in this kind of irl stuff, but the success you've been having this is a great motivator.

I laughed.

I sign this for you. Also consider the redtext in

Don't forget, this is what we want.

The issue i'm seeing atm is that the overabundance of happenings is taking attention away from IOTBW

The dindu going after the faggot and the dindu giving out the stickers putting the camera cuck in that hold and dragging him to the ground were my favorite parts of the whole video.

do it for keks

Because focusing on Brazil prevents us from focusing on Britain, Sweden, France, Germany, Australia or any other majority white country.

Spreadsheet user here. We have yet to get reports from any of those countries listed. I know some German and French anons have paritcipated in IOTBW threads on half chan. Maybe the lack of consensus approved foreign language posters is the limiting factor here.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml

It's still easy as fuck to do this in Britain, Australia or any other English speaking country, like Canada.

Yeah, I'm not sure why Britain and Australia have not participated as much. There is only one news article from Surrey in the UK and no social media sightings that i've found.

How about this one? Makes a nice poster? Would it derail your Nazi faggotry and allow real pro White discussion and activism?

Or if you like.

Holla Forums reported, banned and deleted.

Spread this meme or the white race will go extinct.

you will be skinned alive and devoured by dogs

Planning to go post some sharpie'd 'IT'S NOT OKAY TO BE WHITE' posters for you guys.

If I don't get caught, good, and if I do get caught, I'm not white so it's not a false flag, right?

t. Indian:^)

try and ignore the above meme i posted since it can backfire.. it's too extreme
this one is more normal

I have no idea who this is and neither will normies

A new shift must have started. Slow down Moishe! You'll burn yourself out before you get Employee of the Month!

You really aren't being subtle, kike.

probably did not get enough attention from his parents when he was young.

You misunderstand.

If I post this, people will feel attacked. If I get caught, nobody can say it was a false flag because I'm brown. It's perfect.

Actually forget what I said. these are desperate times so we must do desperate shit.

at least i'm doing something.. fag

Hey I'm glad you went there, I didn't know the area enough to go on the original date.

You're really trying hard, huh?

Your memes are retarded, and so are you.

Fuck. Off.

fair point. I get too eager. I'm gonna print some of these and post em places. Maybe supermarkets?

You wouldn't be the first non-white to put these up apparently.

College campuses are the best place. Otherwise anywhere you think is going to cause a stir, enough for people to post on social media about it or for local news to report on.

How important do you think it is that IOTBW flyers/stickers be posted at universities?
I agree with that there is a lot of potential when flyers go up at colleges. Bear in mind that college campuses empty out for thanksgiving break, so college anons would only be able to post in their hometown. I actually kind of like the idea of anons doing their hometowns next (after many did their colleges last week), but it’s still a point worth considering.

>twitter.com/MistSonata/status/927320718693429248
Holy shit this is great, they just keep digging their own graves. fucking glorious.

shilling intensifies

"Tudo bem ser branco" is the best one.
Doing this in Brazil doesn't make sense though. Same thing for Portugal.

Sargoy is on the cusp of going 1488.

Wishful thinking, people like Sargon are only in it for money and popularity, they don't care for truth

Speaking of the shooting, I had talked with an user in one of yesterday’s threads (>>10853446) about pushing some IOTBW stuff to the top of r/T_D today, in an effort to get them to go out and start posting. I was about to do it today, but then the shooting happened. You think I should go for it tomorrow, or do you think it’s better to hold off on T_D for a couple of days until the shooting story dies down? It would be a picture of that compilation of IOBTW flyers that is floating around, except that it’s an updated (much larger) version of the compilation.

He is a quadroon that is raising another mans baby

Getting T_D in on this is probably a mistake. If normies and liberals start associating IOTBW with Trump then it will lose all credibility.

That it is associated with the 'notorious hacker known as 4chan' gives it some prestige whereas T_D is regarded as a joke.

Hmm that's a fair point. Though I will say that this post was already on the front page of T_D yesterday:
> reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7apqvj/print_this_15x_and_post_it_all_over_your_campus/?utm_content=full_comments&utm_medium=user&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=frontpage

My reasoning was that so long as T_D already had this on their front page and were already told to do it, we might as well follow up with another post showing the compilation of images. The aim would be to give the impression that many T_D users have begun posting the flyers, thus making them feel like its not too taboo and motivating them to begin doing it themselves (another user pointed out that this is called the ‘bandwagon effect’). With 530k users at T_D, this thing could explode.

In any case, I understand your point. I guess I’ll hold off for now.

Fuck yourselves

I made a maymay lol

I doubt T_D can follow the basic instructions of not changing the message. Ideally we can get normies on board with doing some of the work for us, but first we need to establish a brand recognition effect so it doesn't get hijacked by retards trying to be creative.

Why would you put up 1 good, 1 inferior and 3 shitty posters if you could just put up 5 good ones?

This.

Well for the time being we need 4chan Holla Forums to start taking an interest in it again. It's been bad timing to have some faggot shoot up a church right before the start of a new week.

You must be new here.

Any recommendations on best practices for actually posting the flyers themselves? Best kind of tape? Should you do 4 strips - one for each side?

I have no experience putting up pieces of paper, but I know most people use packing tape along the top and bottom when attaching them to light or power poles.

If you live in a particularly windy area you might want to consider the sides, but I think that would be overkill.

Best of all, you can get holders for packing tape that make it stupid easy and fast to put them up.

Also might wanna check with your local laws regarding where posters can be put up. If you aren't breaking any laws it significantly reduces any negative fallout from happening and takes away one more thing for the SJW's to point to as proof of them being 'evil'.

I've done top and bottom tape, stickers, and some wheatpaste ones. I personally prefer stickers but tape is a solid choice. The paste is good and cheap too but can be messy so I'm not as big a fan of it.

We need to try and keep a thread up on 4pol. There's interest, but iotbw is getting buried by happenings. Keep iotbw threads bumped with oc and salt, and post guides if you have them. I had a thread going but it wasn't moving fast enough to stay bumped.

Even one strip of duct tape going top to bottom on the back worked fine for me. One I posted on halloween is still up, but every other one I've checked was ripped down. I'm switching to 4x6" thermal (no ink needed) stickers, but it'll be maybe a week before everything arrives.

Yeah I don't think I've ever seen shilling as intense as the shilling of the first couple iotbw threads. They know that this idea is fucking deadly and they are using every trick in the book to try and stop it.

Keep up the good work, don't change the design, keep posting the guides, fuck the alt-kikes trying to profit off this and the shills desperately trying to destroy us from within.

Enough with this kekistani bullshit. Only if the message is explicit, then that is what the media perceivably objects to. A blank sheet of paper means nothing and could be a symbol of anything.

This is about raising racial awareness. Trolling the media is not a means to an end.

Lol I just noticed that. Fucking hilarious.

Laugh at them. Most of them aren't that hard to make fun of, specially people like Cernovich.

I'm not a native english speaker, and that sentence looks weird. Trolling the media is just a step on the path, and not the end goal.

nice

Fuck you those are great

Anything you can think of that still needs a guide? I've seen the sticker one in pic related as well as the wheat paste one. I was thinking of making another one, but I'm not sure what to focus on. I was thinking maybe just an overview of all the different ways that a flyer can be posted (e.g., tape vs. saran wrap vs. wheat paste vs. stapler/pins vs. ziptie, etc.)

I'm a little confused by what you mean when you say you had just one strip of tape on the back. Did you roll it over into a circle, to make it like double sided tape?

Also, can thermal stickers be done without the need to buy a full thermal printer and everything?

It's just basic trolling. You leave some outrageous opinion in a comment section somewhere. Then you go make yourself a sandwich well aware that more than one idiot will stumble upon your shitpost and spend 15 minutes of their lives articulating clever arguments that you will never read. Some will even wait for a response.

those watermarks…. 11/10

Staples probably made that post themselves.

How does one make an official discord?

lol I made it. I picked Staples & Avery for no real reason other than that I wanted to keep the directions as specific and easy to follow as possible. I've been meaning to put a note at the bottom saying you can use a different brand and you can find them at more than just staples or office depot.

Agreed, there was some hardcore derailing going on. Persistent, too. They were in every thread all through the night.

That's exactly what I did. I wouldn't do it somewhere windy, but other than that it's fine. As for the thermal stickers, no. It has to be done with a thermal printer, as it uses heat to print onto chemically treated paper instead of ink. The one I bought was $110 on ebay, but that's an industry standard one that's supposed to be really good and prints large labels. You can get cheaper, smaller, thermal label printers (See: Dymo products). Thermal printers are very cost effective if you're going to be printing a lot of black and white stickers (Less than 1 run from a custom sticker company like vistaprint). Once I get my stuff I'll post results and (if needed) guides.

Keep the original.

the priciple of the future evolution of the posters as shown in
is that the word "white" remains until the 4th poster, as it is the most important word
it's the word that has been fought by kikes, associated with all sort of anti-liberal things, and it is the memetic payload at the end of the message immediately after the serenely positive "it's okay to be"

the message in the 3rd, "to be white", is particularly powerful and serves as a primer for "white"
and the fact that the 5th is a blank white sheet of paper is perfect; pantyfas cannot fail to write shit on it
which is the goal; make the public realize when seeing the inevitable (((media))) outrage that
>those morons are so out of touch with reality that they get triggered by a blank white sheet of paper

fuck alt kike

Clever, glad people here aren't being fooled and are able to see why it is there.

I'm fully on board with "don't change the slogan" for the anonymous poster campaign, BUT, we could perhaps spam the song / slogan as a seperate op. Openly spell this out on your house with decorations, especially somewhere it doesn't always snow at Christmas. The lefties won't be able to pick us out from the normies and will attack both. They get redpilled, we get plausible deniability.
When I say SEPERATE op, I mean it, though. Don't make your signs or decorations (or knitted jumpers?) resemble the posters from this op in any way.

oh well

So you got a bit too excited and think that people are going to spend hours trying to figure your silly little idea out and they will totally get it and the sun will shine forever?
You should go into marketing. Because I want you to starve

Hours to figure out the plainly obvious? The retards who are triggered enough to tear down or deface an original would recognize any derivative instantly, as would anyone else of normal intelligence. The progression leads them to recognize a plain white flyer as a continuation in the series. It's not an easy undertaking but this is the meme war and if we want the spoils we must cultivate our memes. It's a fun idea. It's also fun to read the arrogant, narcissistic shit you write and be reminded to lol @ midget faggot retard.

As much as I hate to admit it, this could be a viable "phase two"
BUT
We should wait at least a year before implementing it. Roll it out next Halloween when, hopefully, the original campaign will be in everybody's mind, and they'll be remembering it began at Halloween. Lefties might even mistake it for a counter-protest at first… then bam, renewed spam of the original five word posters in the same places (to make it clear it was the same people behind it)

ain't arguing with quads but I ain't waiting any year either

Nigga you blind?

I watched his video, it was alright. I think what he did was okay because he didn't claim it was anything related to him. He tends to be okay when he's attacking something on the left, it's when he tries to defend his own shitty views that he falls over.

How do we combat these fake and gay rumours about razors being taped to the back of the posters?

Are these only in America? Or are they worldwide? I want this poster to be posted upfront of Merkel's office.

Worldwide.

Worldwide. I know for certain that we've also seen Canada, Ireland, UK, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, and Netherlands. That's not an exhaustive list - it's just what I've seen. I think France and Germany have also participated.

I knew it was the shills that were suggesting that shit in the first 3 threads.
Obviously it's probably the same people spreading it too.
Only can hope for sudden heart attacks user

You can add Holla Forumsand to the list, some Pole was posting them around there. I doubt anyone is going to care there though.

exactly the same hand writing. one person was so ass blasted they had to try to argue with it multiple times

Have to say, at first I thought that this was defensive, whiny, and gay compared to other messaging, but given the reaction of media and shitlibs to this it is thoroughly vindicated with its effectiveness, IOTBW is more effective than 100 goon rallies for redpilling people. Good work fellas.

Audio is too quiet.

genius. get this shit on t_d

Kys kikes

Drink up

Nice show, Brad Williams. Very implicit.

Fuckface, how many times do we have to stay stick to the fucking message. ITS OK TO BE WHITE.

SIMPLE IS MORE HERE. Our target is normies, keep it retard proof.

Holy shit this is beautiful when did our propaganda department get so good?

it's about as talented and worthy of cringe as showing off a poster saying "Racist Lives Matter"

In other words, you should consider killing yourself

I'm astonished poster making threads STILL don't have said video (or similar) in the OPs:
8ch.net/pol/res/10842718.html#10843495

moar salt
archive.is/eGtLe

It's unfortunate, but true redpilling can be a VERY slow process sometimes. Even the crypto-kike Molyneux questioned another kike on why he doesn't want migrants in Israel (sorry, don't have the video on hand).

Soon.

When the last generation said full of hope that the power of imagination will advance the world leaps and bounds, they didn't expect the current generation to take it to mean "I should imagine being oppressed".

if you're a big enough victim you get paid $1000 a month from germany and get free food and autismbux

if you're a rapefugee, you can get $100,000s of dollars per year for your 9 kids

Soon we should offer the young people a message of hope. Something that defeats the strategies of either ignoring 'it's okay to be white' or altering what it's okay to be. A parallel message everyone can feel so good about that they can't help but feel some goodwill to those who brought it, which of course will enrage our sjw detractors beyond reason.

reddit are fucking retards, don't trust them to do anything right ever, they'll just start pandering to niggers and spics with this.

IT'S
OKAY
TO BE
OKAY
TO BE
WHITE

soon, before Thankgiving break
more salt and some sugar
archive.is/A9683

Put up three on my campus just now, in the frog part of canada. My uni is ultra cucky so hopefully reaction will be good.

I'm planning on putting some up at my own local uni the tomorrow or so once I get a chance to buy some tape. Said uni is my country's cuck central so I'm hoping for a decent reaction. Think I'll print a bunch out and go posting them some time after midnight. Should be more fun than scraping off all the Marxist posters I usually remove.

CIA soyboy detected

Bristol?

Well, I finally ran into a cop.
And that's all.
Rise the fire, brothers.

If we start putting up white pages along the flyers we could be able to get white paper sheets banned for racism. Might be interesting.

To the lurking anons operating in our area: I see you. Keep it up.
Nobody knew who we were until we put up the flyers.

If they humble themselves to the message, they will redpill themselves. Jews will do it for us.

Print IOTBW on a small card and slip it into
clothing pockets on the racks in stores on
black friday.When the card falls out at the checkout counter it forces conversation.

this is funny. different project, rides on the shirttails of iotbw. Do you need moral support, or are you just going to do it, user?

>the hate will continue regardless of the exposure because (((they))) will not be effected by this
This isn't for the (((leftists))) this is for the normalfags that need to see that even being white makes you hated even after you try to prostrate yourself and apologize for existing. Which is why there should be no apology given and encourage whites to unify racially.

No.

Denmark goes on the list as well

If washington square park user is reading this, I enjoyed your sticker this weekend. (Un)fortunately I'm not from NYC, next time check out that hideous pomo mirror/cage defiling the washington arch

The butthurt from round 2 will be beautiful

It's goons, what do you expect aside from snark?
wew
Muh Posting Career indeed.

I'm sorry that there are more cucked unis then.
Good luck.

We had an asshurt negro in the back pages of CM - Portugal promoting his kangz and Trump=White Supremacist crap last week. I think it is relevant.

I wonder if you get the same reaction if someone would to but up signs saying "it's okay to be a man" outside gender studies classes and sororities?

Checked for truth. He goes on a full rage rant! lel
This didn't only trigger SJWs, the SJW reaction has triggered normies.

This is a popular higher education news site: insidehighered.com/quicktakes/2017/11/06/campuses-plastered-‘ok-be-white’-signs

Maybe it’s okay to be masculine? Pic related.

THIS! GET IT DONE NAO!!
Have some OC inspiration

Jesus Christ. That doublespeak.

No, they didn't.

reported

Is that a cross between Sam Hyde and Charls ?

And funnily enough the shooter was actually jewish. Not white.

haha

Plus,the cards might stay in the pocket till Christmas morning,when in falls out on the livingroom floor in front of the whole family,
including pink haired aunt Meggy.A time release bunker buster if you will.

It's okay to breed, whites

Nice try cianigger. Fuck off.

you faggots glow in the dark

oh it's not ok to be racist, commie?

These glow in the dark pos are the useful idiots
for helping to assess targeting accuracy feedback.Still though, it is always good to remind them of thier lower than -non skelletal, parasitic life form- status.

just for fun, after having peeked at plebbit, I searched for the origins of pic1, and it can only be found on the r/anarchy thread where if was posted early in the cold hours of the night of Nov5th
I don't have a pic of a clown-haired otherkin crying in xiher's pillow and comming suddenly with the brillant idea of a trans-preemptive-post-denial
you will have to imagine xirem yourself

you must be joking

Whatcha doin there rabbi
fox17online.com/2017/11/05/its-okay-to-be-white-flyers-posted-around-east-grand-rapids/

Não é errado ser branco

But we don't get any race baiting here, we get plenty of trans and homosex, but none of muslim and black stuff.
We could get some

Não é errado ser hetero (It's ok to be heterosexual)

though

This has already happene everywhere and its why we don't have xmas shit anywhere anymore. I remember cities putting up decorations everywhere. I havent seen that in years. Jews won and got rid of a lot of xmas cheer

It takes even less energy than that. Just spread rumors on Filipino butt-tattoo exchange sites that this year we'll be putting up "God Bless You this Christmas" signs as a white power gesture.

This creates two realities: The public perception, that some Trump-supporting basement dwellers are making a conciliatory gesture to the best of our autistic ability, and the private, half-delusional paranoia among Jews that it's all code for "gas the kikes!"

The funny part is that both would be true at once, in a sort of quantum hate superposition that only /we/ are able to do well, but normalfags won't grasp the subtext. They'll only see some nice, old-fashioned posters and stickers going up, followed by white-hating college deans flinging their shit across the quad because it isn't inclusive enough.

Add in the Jews' innate hatred of Jesus, which they learn the day their dicks are clipped and which never leaves them, and antics ensue.

I love it, friendly, anti-kike, gentle, nazi, polite, very Western Civilization
there will be triggering

Merry Christmas Kikes!

Yes, "God Bless you and a Merry Christmas" sounds great! Maybe add some mistletoe and it would look great

Fuck, read that wrong, but God Bless you this Christmas

Yeah, I thought with "Merry Christmas" having become politicized, it might be a bit much for the normalfags.

He's gotta eat. No matter what he actually feels, siding with White Nationalists will be the end of his patreon and Youtube income. Call me when he has Tom Metzger on as a guest.

Here's another story about the flyers that came out today. We are penetrating the normie media with our message. Keep up the good work fam.
Ignore the namefaggotry in the article. It's only relevant to explain this campaign.

thecollegefix.com/post/38641/
archive.fo/63Laq

haha
adl.org/blog/from-4chan-another-trolling-campaign-emerges

anyone in Norway doing this?

How many niggers are there even in norway

Too many.

Anyone in Greece up for it? I can get my friends to start spreading them around town but I doubt 4 people could spread these in a 149 km² city all by themselves.

Dunno about norway, but people were doing it in germany, england and france. Most agreed to keep it in english to keep the meaning the same. The translations to other languages didn't keep the meaning quite right.

Too many, too fucking many

Det er greit å være hvit
nah, doesnt sound quite right. I guess I will be the first nordmann to spread the word.

How did they get there?
Are they living in camps or where?

I think the word "okay" was the problem.

If you have to translate, it might work better better to translate "there's nothing wrong with being white".

That is a beautiful video. Glad to have talented people pushing the movement

It's
Okay
Santa
I S
White

someone remake this but good

(((christmas)))

Magnificently done. Also gave the idea to start putting IOTBW on dollar bills. What will the anti-whites do then when it's on their tender? Spend their time and money erasing ink?

Also, did someone post this to plebbit yet?

lol holy shit. My shirt is in this. AWESOME JOB user!

dont do this you nigger
plebbit ruin everything

Plebbit already knows about this campaign, where have you been? This video would suit their herd mentality to encourage them to continue. Everyone wants to see their work pay off, and when work pays off you keep working.

what part of "plebbit ruin everything" do you not understand? plebbitors with agency (aka the only ones we want involved with this, if any) will go on Holla Forums, download the original poster and then put some up.

they are asylum seekers,

WHITE christmas

At least you can deport them them or keep them in camps.

(checked)

I just ordered 1000 stickers to give to some friends. Good prices in bulk but will take a week to arrive.

How's this?

MY T-SHIRT DESIGN FOR MAXIMIZED BUTTHURT

Maybe use 'OK' instead of 'okay'. 'OK' is pretty much universally understood.

Updated compilation of IOTBW pictures

Some britbong on halfchan said he left his number on a flyer and the local media has contacted him to get a story on it.

Excellent opportunity to talk to the news and tell them about the over 9000 penises we have raping DACA recipients nationwide
how do journalists sleep at night

Why is this a burgerland operation only?

It's not. See

the 9000 penises thing was on oprah though

Just do it, lad

the idea isn't to have all of the people see all of the posters all of the time, but for enough people to see enough posters enough of the time, and to count on it snowballing from there.

Thanks fam

Is anyone binding "it's okay to be white" with earlier captured "okay" hand gesture?

NO DO NOT CHANGE THE MESSAGE.

REPEAT
DO NOT CHANGE MESSAGE

One is too many.

I am not talking about the posters. I am thinking about other media.

this.

not once. not even a little. i saw some flyers that got media attention and the retarded niggerfaggot that posted them had WHITE in bold font. Even that made me cringe because the emphasis immediately alters how many people who you want to reach will perceive the message.

Stop fucking with meme you retards

Exactly, the design is intentionally as LEAST provoking as possible, the thin font, the border spacing, is all designed to be as comforting to the eyes as possible, by altering the the message even a BIT, you are totally changing the entire message. Notice how NO ONE is claiming "Oh yeah I made that, hurr durr look at me", this is because whoever made it is FUCKING SMART and has gifted us a powerful meme to work with, do not change it. Repeat, do not change the flyer design.

What do you guys think?

what about novemeber 18th though

might be too far ahead, the campaign is already losing steam

I think its shit because you are changing the message.

Okay Moishe.

can someone post the racism flowchart?

it's still making its way through the normieverse, and even nogs like this one can see how ridiculous the overreaction is.

obviously we'd wouldn't include the poppy and date dumbass. I made it that way to be eye catching.

ANYONE SUGGESTING CHANGES IS A FUCKING RETARD OR SHILL

likely both

gas yourself.

it is though. Don't have to be a shill to see the lull of activity in IOTBW threads. We need to do something interesting to keep anons engaged

You're fucking retarded. If anyone is the shill here it's you.

Nigger I just personally went out and posted that shit all around my local college campus, maybe people aren't in the thread because they are out there doing something?

Once again, gas yourself. Filtered.

The image wasn't meant to suggest a change to the poster but a concerted and focused day, not that your stupid ass can see this anyways. Pussy.

What?

The flyer rises.

So is the consensus on Black Friday? My only worry is that anons (especially college/HS) won't be able to get away from "family time" on Thursday night to put the flyers up.

This is particularly important. Ramping up IOKTBW so that it's a discussion topic during Thanksgiving makes the family unit the next battleground for this campaign. Any family that has an ultra lefty in it will face this, and any family that has that and just one person with their head on their shoulders will be able to redpill the rest of the family. This is the type of message penetration that marketing execs cream their jeans over.

milo and assorted degens are trying to peddle it as their own and profit off of it

Our forefathers died so we could have freedom. We can spend 364 days of the year doing whatever the fuck we want because of their sacrifice. They get one day where everyone can honor them. Don't disgrace them by using them as a playing piece in the political drama du jour.

Also the campaign doesn't need their help. This is our fight. It's just as important, and we don't need to put up anywhere near the risk that they did.

You're right.

Though I still think we need to do something in order to gather interested anons both here and on half chan. Threads atm are pretty much just shills, people calling them out, and dumping random blogs and forum discussions about IOTBW. There will be no more threads on half chan at this rate.

The Black Friday thing just seems too far away. Interest in this may die out completely by that time.

I don't know how best to grab autists' attention, but I intend to keep randomly sticking these up regardless of media attention. Even if it's only background noise I want this fine message everywhere.

IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE

I am so ashamed of myself Holla Forums I saw the first thread about this the night before Halloween and wanted to do it, but I did not because I didn't think it would lead to anything important. I figure it would be a minor operation that would go nowhere, over the next few days I saw libs were writing articles about it! Well I just got back and it is about 11:30 at night here in Michigan. I am not at Michigan State but I am at another college in Michigan.

I put up one flyer at the local Walmart, one at the gas station pump, and two on my campus. One next to a sidewalk, and one on a dorm building that I am not living in so they might suspect that is where the flyers came from, throw them off my scent a little.

I hope that it is not too late to be a part of this, even though it is already the 6th. Tomorrow if the posters are still there I will take some pictures of them and post here along with whatever reaction the school has to them.

Slow your role, brother user. The war is long and arduous. The fog is thick and our battle plan is sound. Stay the course.

Can't fight a war without soldiers though.

Good lad. It's an ongoing campaign, so keep it up. Don't do it while thinking of yourself as an individual. Do it as part of a collective. This is bigger than you, never forget.

somebody just posted this. Should it be encouraged? Snowmen holding the sign? I am aware that we should not be messing with the poster or trying to change anything, I just thought it was interesting

The beauty of the plan is that it timeless. It will always be (((okay))). With continues execution no matter how many soldiers or gap between action, it will always be (((okay))). That is the message. It will all be (((okay))).

Anything's good as long as it's funny.

I think it looks fine, it's still just the simple 5 words and nothing more. Not the end of the world.

btw where did you get this pic?

Who cares if you weren't the first? You did good. Today is just as good a day as Halloween, or some day three weeks from now. There's no wrong time to do it. Just slap 'em somewhere when you feel like it.

Any new sightings are kept track of in this list.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OZp6Eyg2y7wkL4MINQsx5x8PBbemADKuCMiXcYni1oQ/edit#gid=0

Greek user here. I don't see what the point of doing this in Greece is. There is no "white" racial consciousness in Greece, to the extend of my knowledge. People have fallen to the D&C there harder than anywhere, meaning the average Greek doesn't give a shit what happens to Europe and we have become hardline individualists(completely kiked), regardless of our south european solidarity social norms. Another very important problem is that due to our history both world wars and the current situation, most Greeks see Germans as the ultimate boogeyman. If we are to ever wake up to our white european heritage, we're going to need generations of deprogramming. Greek nationalism however, is still much much stronger than German nationalism.

Keep up the great work user.

The Netherlands had a sighting with 2 or so news reports which seems to have caused a little bit of a stir. Other than that no other non-anglo countries have come out with sightings as far as i'm aware.

The message for European countries like yours would have to be more nationalistic rather than racial I imagine for it to work. Though I bet places like France and Germany could see some success if a proper translation was made.

Holla Forumsice? You're a real human bean. Don't go braining any gud boy's or dreamers unless you have to. Hurts the cause when the commies get "ammo" like that.

Just checked the Id's, don't mind my sperg

I'm sure you have good intentions and anons aren't dumb enough to stay logged in on google accounts, but be cautious clicking google links

Just clicking the link can't get anything into my computer can it? Because I already clicked it… I will not open anything in my Gmail now, all it said was request access to view this doc. I will be careful not to click those in the future.

I understand the concern though It's too convenient atm to abandon. Also I'm not doing anything illegal so I have nothing to worry about.

Heres a Mediafire link with the most recent information. I'm open to better suggestions as long as it doesn't require jumping through hoops.
mediafire.com/file/o1o6bwbfy87sfyy/Collection of (You)s 7th Nov.xlsx

Yeah theoretically they can just post links on here to see which google accts request access

Want to post a current screenshot?

That's exactly right, Greek nationalism should be the focus of propaganda efforts in Greece, but by Greeks only, obviously. That being said, let me remind you: There are more than 10 million Greeks living out of Greece. These could be a bridge between WN and GN. I'm one of those. Pic related.

Actually, the campaign dropping off quietly then "flaring up" again at holidays and events might generate even more salt. The left would love to gloat about how "that hate campaign" "went away" after "acheiving nothing", only for it to reappear later.
The beauty is, the media will give us at least 10 more freakouts before they realise making them kvetch is the point.

I say we keep going to show them that we will not shut up, we will keep posting it and that we will prevail. We can take it up once the media stops giving us attention or they turn it up a notch. Also, for Christmas we are going to have "God Bless you this Christmas" on posters, should trigger some people. :)

I love how big this has become.
Keep it up. But here's a few ideas:

use poster paste to put them up, because unlike tape, it can't be taken down once it's set.

Also, put one under another under another so once they remove one, they're faced with another

Super 77 if folk don't want to make wheat paste.

this. but super 77 will be tracked since idiots can try to inhale it.
It'll set quick so use gloves so you don't glue yourself to yourself.

Only post the original, my dudes.

#It'soktobeWhite seems to be loosing steam on twatter….

it's being shadowbanned and users are being banned

Any area of high density at whichever time is the target. Hometowns are just as important as Universities during their busiest days.

It's also ok to be proud.

The beauty of IOTBW is that people who disagree have to present it as it not being ok -in context- of something

If posters stating It's OK to be black would start to appear, suddenly the media would be forced to treat the two differently by stating it's actually a secret plot by white supremacists to be ironic.

It's forcing those who are racist against white people for no other reason but color to admit it, to themselves.

And this is making them VERY uncomfortable psychologically. For every person who tears them down there's at least 10 who see it and don't. and it makes them mad as hell.

nice

I have never seen the kikes this upset before. Oh shit.

Remember when cargo-cult said this was all pointless because nobody would take the bait?

I have an idea, why don't you guys do this and recommend books for normies on them to read like

Douglas Murray- The Strange Death of Europe
Guillaume Faye- Why We Fight
Paul Collier – Exodus
Jean Raspail – The Camp of the Saints
Srdja Popovic – Blueprint for Revolution
Dr. Bill Warner – The Religion of Cuck™ic Trilogy
Alexander Solzhenitsyn - Two-Hundred Years Together

Trevis is going for a swim in the dead sea

< anonymous tips blaming Tim and Chris Stamper (Battletoads Devs) when?

That's not exactly a bad thing. The flood of tweets by T_D guys was drowning out the tag and dominating the search results. Leftists need to believe their opinions will be unchallenged before tweeting their outrage.

Lol

The best part is that the people on twitter are the vocal minority, and they are outing themselves to the rest of the normal population.

At least be honest, change to jews not whites.

How in the fuck did this low effort fucking poster get so much coverage? There's actual Holla Forums aligned groups that have dedicated artists for making agiprop and they get perhaps a quarter of the coverage.

So my question here is, what the fuck is the media's angle giving this so much attention? Is it because there's no group attached to it? Because these posters won't achieve anything apart from giving the media more material to drill into the lemmings that racism is bad?

Fucking christ, people put up actual swastika stickers and no one reacts this magnitude.

The coordinated Halloween campaign created quite a bit of buzz. Also having cargo-cult and other SJWs make up lies and false-flags also gathered media attention,

Why not keep to the theme with:

This but in addition it's even possible to create good sequels once this has penetrated the public conciousness.

Just change the word "white" to "right" for example, and you have an intermemecal message that implies being white is at the same time being right.

holy dubs bless a non cancerous permutation of the meme

But why would they focus their attention on this when there's much bigger fish they could attack such as Atomwaffen's posters.

fox17online.com/2017/11/06/east-grand-rapids-commissioners-condemn-its-okay-to-be-white-fliers/

Just gonna leave this here. What do you guys think of this?

Either thy're etarded or mossad, the default flier is all that's needed.

I guess those posters are just easier to ignore as being done by "some loonies on the internet". This operation was much bigger in scale than a few Atomwaffen dudes.

That the AR and TRS are massively petty kikes that have to namefag and steal ideas from Holla Forums and claim them as their own. Then they'll come cry here about how Holla Forums won't come to their faggot pool parties and how Holla Forums are "LARPing 1488ers purity spiraling in mom's basement" or some similar nonsense. In other words, just one more reason to hate those lairs, faggots, and literal kikes.

Cheapest "It's Ok To Be White" tshirt: redbubble.com/people/finesseapparel/works/28767377-its-ok-to-be-white?p=classic-tee
Hoodies/stickers/posters/clocks/phone cases too

Atomwaffen and Antipodean Resistance have been going for much longer though with a decent number of posterings, many, many more than Holla Forums has ever done.
Hell, Antipodean Resistance DID get international news by pissing off the chinks and breaking their local media's silence because of it.
But, that was a fluke. So you gotta ask yourselves, WHY are you being given so much for so low effort on your part? It's fucking suspicious. At least for me.

There are a few different factors at play here user. For one, the combination of a lack of obvious source markers on the posters, an innocuous, relatively generic message and the obviously coordinated nature by which they came up on Halloween lend them an air of mystery that makes for a better news coverage story than "Neo-nazis put up new variety of anti-semitic poster for the umpteenth time". That means more views/clicks which means more shekels and as we all know it is a rare kike indeed who can resist the temptation of shekels under any circumstances.

Secondly, normies are for the most part not completely demoralized yet. SJWs are fully demoralized into doing (((their))) bidding on their own initiative at every turn, but normies are mostly 'just' pushed to the point of keeping their heads down and recoiling from obvious messaging like your pics related. Something like IOTBW posters, however, fly under the radar of their conditioned response and even if they don't pay much attention to the poster consciouesly, the message still sits in their subconscious and helps counteract the demoralization and programming. That makes the posters a threat to the demoralization process, especially when they go up at the demoralization centers that are (((college))), and thus has the kikery scramble to react along their usual tried and true methods of shutting up a threat, and thus they fall right in the trap.

6, but I'm being pedantic

It's because they understand that the public doesn't have any failsafes regarding something like this. They don't give a shit about swastikas or whatever because they know the public is sufficiently indoctrinated to dismiss such blatant things. Upon seeing the windmill the normalfags mind outright shuts down as is their programmed response. But this is something else, this is something that no countermeasure has been installed for and the kikes know it. Holla Forums has found a chink in their machine and deftly slipped a blade in, and it's a deadly wound. White guilt as a construct is now mortally wounded, this campaign has made it acceptable to not be ashamed of being white. We have given permission to the public to not feel guilty for not cucking. It's likely the most lethal campaign we've ever employed against the kikes. If white guilt goes away (as it now is), they're fucked and they know it. White guilt is dead, and we have killed it.

New ultra anti semetic meme coming through

The only issue is that these false-flag ones are making the news. The Alt-Right is just further proving themselves to be controlled opposition shills trying to discredit the campaign by attaching their awful brand to it.

Posters by themselves can't go head to head with mass media in fighting demoralisation though.
This is a problem with this postering, if there's no group tied behind the efforts that people can go to and support, or join, then you're all still just as divided and conquered.

Groups like AW and AR put up their posters with extreme messages to attract the extreme fringe radicals to make the core of their organisation when they were young, relying on the media to eventually cave and give them advertising.

But these posters? Am I wrong in saying you think these will end the demoralisation process? You're making a sandcastle here, even if you did get some progress in reaching people and putting this message in their head, it'll eventually erode because it has no group to build on as foundation.

Again, you really think this has struck a mortal blow? I think you're overestimating.
What's your plan to continue striking, or will you all eventually lose interest because there's no real group coordination?

Your images you saved just prior to posting are not aiding the blackpill in going down Schlomo. We no longer need to do anything, it has now taken root as a meme in it's own right. It's okay to be white, and that's the mantra that I have already seen people out there repeating to themselves for reassurance. We will of course continue posting fliers as we will, but now that the memetic seed has sprouted there's nothing that can be done to stop it. You keep trying to frame it as 'you have no group, so it can't stick!'. But you'd be wrong kike, we do have a group. It is the white race, and we are going to build our group back up and reclaim our rightful place.

It's not about building a movement it's about waking white consciousness. The end goal isn't to eventually create the 4th Reich, it was simply to wake people up to issues concerning white people.

If you think we need to create a black lives matter movement like movement then I think you're either a shill or have a fundamentally misguided idea of why this worked so well.

Yeah when all else fails, call me a kike right?
I'll wait then for this postering campaign to amount to nothing, just like despite all the meming, God-Emperor Trump was another Zog-Cog.

Remember how the NSDAP came into power by putting up IT'S OKAY TO BE GERMAN posters?
Have you even read Mein Kampf? Are you even a National Socialist?

Not that I want to discourage you, becoming disillusioned isn't a bad thing as long as you don't give up.

It's okay to be "Greek" may suffice. Something nationalistic.

Damn, you lot are getting harder to spot

I forgot that was something that happened.

Protip: Competent shilling involves at the very least pacing the audience on everything but the single issue you want to turn them on.

Anyway, the NSDAP came to power because they understood their goal was to bring the general populace over to their side. This is as distinct from the alt-kike and affiliates, which have no intention of doing so. Hitler from the very beginning entered politics with the intention of seizing power and driving the kikes out of government, and that is what he did. Spencer has entered with the goal of being a half-baked e-celeb of a marginal group, he has no plan or intention of taking control of the country, and this is the niche he will stay in. Most of my contempt for the alt right stems from exactly this, none of them exhibit any leadership qualities whatsoever, they have no roadmap for taking power and they will not do so. They'll have a cool Enlightened club where they bitch about the state of the world though, so there's that I guess.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

It's not okay to nail trees really.

But… If those are trail tacks I think that's brilliant. Literally will be brilliant at night, lol

Why are you talking about the Alt-Right, the same guys who deem your methods moderate enough for them to use?

Hitler seized power with a group, and despite all these years, Holla Forums has still not learned this.
You know there's more groups out there than the alt-lite, right?
If you think you're so infallible as to not join any ones in your country, then why not make your own, instead of doing temporary poster campaigns with anons.

You have points. Your answer lies within the message. Guerrilla warfare is nor here nor there. It is a ghost without a true identity. No one is stating a mortal blow has been struck. The message is timeless and can be executed at will at low risk with the objective of getting people talking. Other anons have had great ideas on how to move forward. Organize and strike at major events, campus, holiday functions. Spreading the message is the goal and plan.

Lets step away from the millennial instant gratification cuck desire. If it doesn't get mainstream attention that is okay. We are reaching the young and silent majority types.

Why do they think this is acceptable? It's openly admitting they're kikes.

is that the happy merchant?

Booo 1/10 shillpost

it's ok to be white yall

If anything, just fucking go straight to the blank piece of paper. The message being: We cant say that? Okay, then we'll say nothing.
Underlining the point, and then even further when idiots chimp about this as well. Anything beyond, or inbetween, only dillutes the point.
Dont worry about wether it will be understood, or wether people will "get it". That's been the point all along. They dont, and they wont.

Pulled it off an abstract thread

Soon

I go to a pretty un-cucked school, but last year I went to a leftist hellhole called Emerson college. As I am not a student there, I can't get inside, but if there is anyone here who does go there, by chance, please put these posters up. Last year someone put up American Vanguard posters that just said "We have a right to exist" and the school went APESHIT. The student body is VERY Jewish, and filled with spoiled, rich leftists. This could cause a triggering of the highest order. So if you are one of the…two? Rights wingers who go there, or have friends there, please put these up.

I was considering pic relate may be the next progression.

I have to agree. IOTBW seems to be over and nobody is really talking about it anymore unfortunately. It's time for something new.

white racial consciousness was developed by the imminent psychologist Schlomo Shekelburg in 1990 thus there is no white racial consiousness in X

blank paper sounds better, as long as they appear all on the same day at many locations.

Unfortunately, just a blank piece of paper offers no reference to the IOTBW concept. Normalfags often need to be spoon fed.

Why are you talking about progression still. It doesn't matter if faggots try to steal it.
THIS IS NOT PEPE

It isn't about idea theft, it is about people continuing to get the massage so that the concept is not lost on them like a piece of modern art.

Stay the course. It takes 9 months to grow a Child. Let the child grow.

The variants should be interspersed with the originals or at least be reasonably contemporaneous in order to affirm the relation. It's marketing 101, seriously one of the first lessons kids were taught was the BurmaShave campaign, where it was discovered car drivers quickly filtered repititious roadsigns but readily attended those that were sequential.

If you change the original line you change the message. The goal of the campaign isn't to push 1488, it's to expose the leftist media as being anti white which will then push 1488 naturally. You're not special, don't act like it.

My sides.

Sssssshhhh

EVERYTHING IS PEPE

I never said I was nor can an user act like it. It was an idea and an explanation as to why.

So schlomo gave us the rope by which to hang him?

Those miniature to attach next to price tags in supermarket

Here's the article and video. Horry sheet, I have never seen the Jews melt down so utterly openly before. It's a shame that this particular poster was tainted by alt-kike namefags who couldn't fucking just let the message stand on its own, but look past that for a moment at how the yids are reacting. This is beyond belief, I have never seen such open vitriol from them in public before, this is the sort of thing reserved for behind closed doors, but even then it doesn't normally reach this degree of wanton kvetching. It's a piece of paper that says 'It's okay to be white'. Again it's unfortunate that the faggot attention whores had to mark it but I don't think the public is going to care too much in this case.

oi vey user they jus tryin to make shekels an sheeit

:^)

Mossad wouldnt reference South Africa, but yes, they are cancer of some sort:

A particularly nasty strain.

ROFL MOAR SALT

HOLY FUG. Can you feel it lads? The event horizon is near. They can barely contain themselves. That bitch was literally crying over a sign. LOL I LOVE IT. MOAR WE NEED MOAR!

Daily reminder that the alt-right cultists believe that they are us, and we are them.

That neighborhood needs some Section 8 nigger housing ASAP. And an oven for that kike.

You know why we just had 5 simple words on there? So that it would actually make the normalfags THINK. When they see news kikes REEing about their existence, it incites thought in their stupid, bullshit-addled normie heads. BUT, when TRSodomites slap their fucking brand on it, it's not a statement any more, it's an advertisement. I hate TRS so goddamned much.

German Ghostbin user here. Put up a Flyer in Bavaria. I'm living in a small city with maybe 10k citizens. Put it to the entrance of the only one good supermarket so everyone will see it.

It's sad that there was not a single Report in the German Media about this Project only in the international News.

The problem is we don't identify as white and we don't care that much about being German. We are identifying ourself with the City we are living in (at least in my Region) and usually we hate each other (lost Soccer game or minor cultural differences).

Things will change when the Muzzis are trying to take away our beer. 24h later you will see the rise of the 4th Reich

What if we were to put other branding on the page? such as BLM, Jewish groups, ANTIFA, ect.

Ostmark user here. Appreciate you taking action. But yeah this approach does not work here. First of all, people don't identify as "white" and secondly people here seem far less hysterical than in the US. Like, unless you go full swastika posting, it will just get ignored.

Sorry this was for

holy shit redditchan are retarded.

nice try kike
swastikas still cause a shitstorm. rabbi begone.

Remember when they produced masses and masses of positive message pro-German propaganda? No, of course not, because you're a derailing kike.

I had expected that it would not work but my hope was that some German media would report on it. My hope was to see international Headlines like "White supremacist Poster are appearing all around the World - even in South Africa".

this and the US Media is a whore. The more Reports the more Shekels even tho like in this case they are damaging their own agenda. At least NTV fell for the Sam Hyde meme, they described him perfectly (it's not allowed to say the names of suspects in Germany)

What part about not changing the message do you not fucking understand, you 50 IQ mongoloid?

Because even some people who are mostly on our side just have to show off or otherwise change the poster, which ends up directly harming our cause

Shut up Spencer

i think just "merry christmas" would be better since it's more simple and the controversy of that phrase alone already has a foundation from years back.
do people still get offended at that in the same way that i feel like they did in the past? i mean maybe the kikes decided that they would stop pushing the whole "be offended by christmas" campaign because it's such a profitable season

i would prefer something with "Yuletide" instead but that might be too edgy to hit the mark.

That would also work against us. It makes the left look less insane and conversely more "tolerant" is one of their labels it put on the poster

As I've said before, leave the goddamn original poster as is

KIKE DETECTED

Kill yourself.

Shut up Enoch

I agree.
DO NOT CHANGE THE POSTER
It was just a though experiment of how to counter widespread branding by TRS and others.
I think that we can get at least 6 months out of this campaign.

There is a german plebbit thread on the topic. Judging from what I can understand with google translate it seems like most are neutral or somewhat supportive.

reddit.com/r/de/comments/7amdyd/wie_auf_imageboards_die_kampagne_its_okay_to_be/

(checked)
this is a good point. as above, so below. the family unit is generally a reflection of the nation as a whole

as a side note hypothetical, i'm curious as to what would happen if we posted "it's okay to celebrate thanksgiving" in the same font and format and with the same blitzkrieg deployment strategy. would the lefties get just as triggered by it? and if so would it be because of muh evil pilgrims or because they know that us evil racist nahtzis are the ones behind it?

You're not allowed to think or create outside of the campaign! Or they will post an old meme and an old joke to sound like Holla Forums and attack you.

Probably not much since there isn't really any outright anti Thanksgiving hostility especially in the media.

Sometimes I feel like /pol is a person in chemotherapy. In our attempt to kill off the cancer we are suffering. We can't have an open discussion and good faith arguments. But the cancer is worse than the cure. So for now we have to suffer, but one day we will be free from the cancer.

yeah i guess you're right. is there any way that we could ever come close to replicating the "IOKTBW" effect with any other phrase at all? i guess if someone does come up with something it would have to be so genius that we'll all unanimously know right away that it's perfect.

so that leaves us with the only manipulable variables being timing and coverage? is it best for anons to just keep steadily deploying posters as they see fit? the effectiveness seems to at least partially depend on the shock factor, meaning that multiple blitzkriegs may be better than a steady saturation - that way people wont get desensitized to it. is there another coordinated attack planned on the week before thanksgiving or something? (sorry if this has already been discussed. i stopped reading every post in these threads after like thread four)

Look, the meme is a good meme ok.

But when you CIA Alt-Right contractors come in and take over the fucking board and ban, shill, over-post, use old boring insults and stifle creativity to control us, don't except not to be attacked. This meme is a Identity Europa project and Dugin (like Spencer) who has openly called for killing off white people. Why the fuck should we shill their memes?
Some of us can spot our tactics.

Fuck them and their projects. Government shills get off my board!

you too

You're full of shit faggot. Maybe next time bring proof.

The proof is in the pudding. Just look at the (((Campaign))). It's endless shilling and bans all over 4 and 8 Holla Forums. You get global bans on cuckchan for fuck sakes. STOP PRETENDING CUCKCHAN ISN'T RUN BY THESE CONTRACTORS!

You people all talk the same too

But this project seems to have an effect Holla Forums would like. Plus, there has been a great deal of shilling trying to disrupt these flyers here for the last few days. Sure, the aut-right loves to co-opt content, but I still don't see why posting a unified message is bad. Whether or not it gets associated with shitty people, "it's okay to be white" is something that should be beyond question. The fact that it is not okay with many is obvious, and will be obvious to some normalfags, too.

Well this is certainly a new approach to get us to stop this clearly effective campaign. Refreshing. L'chaim, Menachem.

(checked)
not sure what the bickering is about but it doesnt seem like it's doing anything to help.
so what's the next step for IOKTBW? i think that slowing down the distribution for now and then ramping it back up to 11 right as the holidays (thanksgiving) start is a good idea. and then stop (so people dont get desensitized to the message) and wait until maybe mid/late december to start back up putting them everywhere. i think something like that is better than just letting it slowly fizzle out over time. are there any other strategies?

It was a stupid, stupid idea. No one who understands how the campaign works wants it to change. Youre an asshole for pushing it, stop trying to act special.

Like I said, it's a good meme. But that doesn't change the fact that it's an (((alt-right))) campaign, aka "our movement". If anons want to create their own memes and post them there is nothing wrong with that. That's what Holla Forums does. And you faggots don't get to tell everyone who posts a joke that they're being bad and "not following directions". Why the fuck would a group like Holla Forums be pushed around by people like you if they don't even obey their own goverment. In England you can be arrested for posting on Holla Forums with the content that's on this board. No one is telling you to stop going to your local area and putting up posters you whiney fucking faggots. Stop telling us to not be racist.

Some people aren't obeying your campaign because we're not the fucking Alt-Right, stop trying to shape us as such

Can you prove that? Have we been wrong in the assumption that it originated on 4/pol/?

It started on discord because the original thread had a discord for it.

Hey, I'll try a calm approach. No one said it's about the alt kike. They're the faggots who changed it by adding their sites and putting it on t-shirts. If you change it the message fails. Frankly, the only thing I've seen that might not fuck it up is "IT'S OKAY TO HAVE WHITE CHILDREN" because it is a harmless statement in reaction to articles about having white children being bad. If it's not broken don't fix it.

Who is doing that?
Who is stopping you from doing that?
What is this thread about? "It's okay to be white". Don't like the op, go to another thread.
I've never even read TRS and despise Dicky. Wasn't Kike Enoch shitting on this campaign before it gained traction?

This, tbqhfamalamadingdong.

now that's what i call judaism

Do you really think the alt-right, a fucking kike organization, came up with an idea that damages (((them))) so severely. If thats the mesage youre trying to push then soros is definitely not sending his best. What are the morning meetings like in your kike organization?

>But that doesn't change the fact that it's an (((alt-right))) campaign, aka "our movement". I
holy shit you've been shilling this fucking garbage for fucking ages, shut the fuck up you kike faggot
provide evidence or stick a switchblade in your neck

Yes he was.

An IE discord? It just strikes me as weird that if it's actually an alt-right idea then it must have also been them setting the rule "do not fuck with the message", but yet you see trs shilling their url on it.
I don't buy it. 4/pol/ came up with it.

what are you even talking about? this is an it's okay to be white thread
are you trying to say that this campaign should be given up because according to you it's "alt-right"? there's alt-righters who like hitler so i guess i hate hitler now too, right? and why are you posting an image with every post when it's absolutely not necessary like a shill who's trying to fit in? have you said anything constructive at all in your posts? you seem to be doing nothing but antagonizing what has been an extremely successful campaign

holy shit nigger can you be more obvious? the IOKTBW phrase is not inherently associated with any group or ideology - it stands on it's own. i mean i guess if you were a jew then you would want it to be associated with the alt righ or richard spencer because then you could marginalize them more easily, but as of right now they are completely decentralized and the people posting them cannot be targeted

ishygddt

the message is also weakened when it is attached to any person or group. when milo posted it on his twitter he actually damaged it because now the media can associate the message with him, whereas before the message was completely independent. a lot of the power comes from the fact that the original message is totally untouchable - this fact becomes not so when people like milo (or anybody who is "touchable" latches on to it). if richard spencer becomes associated with the phrase (by doing something like posting it on his twitter) then the media now has more justification to attack IOKTBW because they can just say "richard spencer supports and he's bad" or something like that.

at all costs, we must keep IOKTBW clean

Fucking faggots stealing credit.
DO NOT CHANGE THE MESSAGE FUCKING GOD DAMMIT

Get gassed.

DO NOT CHANGE THE MESSAGE

Kill yourself.

Try the board you're posting on right now, schlomo.

Yeah but no one is actually going out and posting a different poster. Just attaching the websites to the Alt-Right and they started right away.

>Do you really think the alt-right, a fucking kike organization, came up with an idea that damages (((them))) so severely.
Yeah, they started with "White Lives Matter!" but it tested so badly that they came up with this. It's a good meme like I said but fuck them and their memes. If you want to go post it go ahead but that doesn't mean you should report people for making an alteration as a joke.

Everyone claims to have come up with it, that's true. But the original thread had a discord already and it had WAY too much heat behind it. It was like 30 threads a day on cuckchan. You can see how they operate once you get use to their shilling. Kikes will attack kikes, and the Alt-Right will attack themselves in threads because they know we hate them.

No, I'm saying stop crying and reporting like a little bitch because someone make a joke. The Alt-Right are control freaks
And you guys all speak the same, because you have script. You want to control Holla Forumslacks and you fucked up Pepe the best you could already. Why should we give a fuck about your memes. Go make a fucking poster and put it up at your local lamp post, no one is stopping you.

I see what you mean>>10871054
Is a false flag by the alt kike, but if you put 1488 on there it's over.

It's not an alt right campaign. Shut the fuck up. Reported. Filtered.

that bitches crocodile tears

t. Alt-Right posts

Formatting link

HEIL

the two main reason why this campaign has been successful:

Did you just get here, or are you being willfully ignorant of the shills trying to change the poster? I posted a joke edit of the poster in an earlier thread. It was obvious that is was a joke, and I wasn't banned. Anyone who actually tries to change the posters SHOULD be kicked out.

WHO CARES WHAT THE ALT-KIKE IS DOING?
The posters are effective despite their interference. It's almost as if (((someone))) wants to derail the op with arguments about TRS shit. They are up to their typical tricks; fuck 'em. I'm putting up more posters.

If we see any of these posters that have websites on the bottom, should we rip off the bottom part?

Yes.

are people still posting the posters around? and if so are they doing it at the same level (on a scale of 0-10 with 10 being how much they were being posted on the first two days and 0 being none at all, 5 is 50% and so on). if it's like 30% then would it be better to completely stop posting them and recuperate and plan another concentrated strike at a later date, like say before thanksgiving? or should we try to maintain as much posting as possible for as long as possible? if we do that i think the effects would slowly fade until people dont care anymore but i'm not sure

that sounds like a good idea. or if you see one that says "1488" or some such on it all around then maybe use a sharpie or whiteout to cover it up

I only put up a handful on one night so far, but soon I will be printing large numbers of smaller stickers. I'll carry a few around every day, and stick them up in any good spot I see, continuing for the foreseeable future.

If "it's okay to be white" posters are no longer cared about, haven't we succeeded? Meaning, once the phrase is not controversial. Those targeted by this will probably never not care, though. Specific days of heavy postering may generate more attention, which is good, but I also like the idea of an endless low-intensity program.

I would say constant flow. If it gets turned into an event it's easier for niggers to plan on catching people doing it.

Yes
I'm going with an increasing intensity. For Halloween there were a lot of posters. Then I waited a few days and moved to a different location then posted 2, and doubled the number every time they were torn down.

Yeah, I'm having to rotate to surrounding towns. The news caught on to my hometown campaign and some local cat ladies called the cops and got them involved. Moving operations elsewhere while the heat dies back down.
On a side note the Boomertards blamed "some high schoolers" in typical "these damn kids" fashion. Fine by me that the cops are so lazy they trust Faceberg for their investigating. Top Kek.

i guess it depends on if you're talking about the media vs meatspace interpretation. the media admonishing the posters is good for us because normies will see it and get their almonds activated, so more media attention is always good, and i think that would come from coordinated strikes. and on the other hand you have just the raw memetic power of people being bombarded by the flyers everywhere. if people get desensitized to them over a longer more drawn out and consistent deployment then i guess that's a win too, and if they see it after that point they would just serve as reinforcement that being white is indeed ok, so maybe if we do decide on another coordinated strike approach, then on the final one we might as well go all out and keep posting them for as long as we can afterwards just to get everything out of it that we can.

although what if we actually did convince all the communists and nonwhites and the like that being white is ok? dont we want them to remain hostile to us and make the whites aware that nonwhites and and white trators are indeed heavily anti-white? with that said i think we should try to place the flyers in such away that they're as antagonizing to our enemies as possible - that way they'll begin to hate the phrase instead of accepting it over time. i think it would be better if people to get so fed up that they start saying on twitter and the like "i'm so tired of these posters that i just want white genocide already" or something like that which will spur whites to awaken to the hate that the enemy has for them, as opposed to them saying "i'm actually starting to believe that it's ok to be white. we can all get along and be civic" - that would just make whites go back into complacency, although i would think that the anti-white crowd is too set in their ways to every say anything like that

this could possibly mean we get to have martyrs
tbh i think that no matter what we do with these flyers we end up winning as long we are doing something, and of course as long as the message stays the same (dont alter the message) and the decentralization of it continues to be so (dont let richard spencer or something take credit or attach his name to it"

Well boys, they're on to us! Archived link of the article. It's hilarious and full of anti-white propaganda.

web.archive.org/web/20171107205319/https://www.adl.org/blog/from-4chan-another-trolling-campaign-emerges

I see your point lad. But you too know that the streets here are infested with communist subhumans - especially during the night. It's high risk-low reward to spread Nationalist posters around here.
Despite all that however, I'm up for it. What kind of posters do you have in mind? The classic Golden Dawn ones or something completely new?

They didn't give Ebaumsworld any credit at all. :^(

Were those glued with super 77? Nice

nigger

Stick with the simple message. This stuff is actually working. Normies are reacting and saying, "What? It's not okay to be white? I don't see what the problem is." Whoever came up with this idea was a genius. This is a razor sharp way to expose our enemies.

Keep printing flyers, keep sticking them up.

I think a constant flow is good but I also believe an even stronger second campaign (using the same flyer) should be done right before Thanksgiving with a sudden large upsurge so that it's forced as table talk when families get together.

It's Okay to be White

they seem to be really trying to attack the people are are part of the movement, saying that people posting the flyers are racist and antisemitic and such, as they dont want to just outright attack the phrase itself. i guess we cant get away from that. but is this really all that bad? could this possibly be good optics for "the most racist and evil people on the internet"?
should we start being all about casual and friendly propaganda more than the usual call to arms type stuff? i mean Holla Forums pretty much is one of the only places that promotes good traditional and virtuous living, so is there any other extremely friendly and wholesome phrase that we could promote? i'm not saying change the five words - i'm talking about separate future ventures. like if we posted pic related with a caption "this is okay" how would that go? i dont think something like that would be fitting for meatspace meming like IOKTBW but it could be used for future general purpose memes. back to the article, if someone posted pic related with a caption like "this is okay" and the media said "this is not okay and the people posting it are racists", would the media have more success in that argument or would it just make normies again say things like "wait, but that is okay, isnt it?" or "i agree with this poster. does that make me evil?"

also, why were the "we have a right to exist" posters not successful? they did have the american vanguard name attached which we now know is a big mistake, but even if that were removed the posters wouldnt be as good as IOKTBW. why is that? is it because the phrase is too in-your-face or something? is the picture of the two white faces too much? knowing what we have learned from IOKTBW, how could propaganda like that be improved in the future?

fugg forgot pic

300 spray adhesive actually. It comes out as a foam instead of a nice spray so I would recommend 200 instead. In most instances the chad spray adhesive is better than the virgin tape

Unrelated, but cyclical thread bugs still haven't been fixed yet? Or is there a practical element to non-cyclical threads that I've missed?

My best guess would be that non-cyclical threads are easier to get archived, which makes enough sense. Any input from another user on this?

why are these posters not nearly as effective as IOKTBW? how could they be improved? obviously the national vanguard association needs to go, but how could the words be changed to make the message more receptive? are the pictures themselves bad? surely just the pictures of the white people arent too much, but maybe the colors could be inverted. you could potentially just write the five words underneath it but i really dont think we should do that. we need to have more messages than just "it's okay to be white". that's it's own thing anyways and it needs to stay completely independent of everything else imo.

the poster on the right says "defending your people is a social duty". this seems like a call-to-arms phrase which hasnt worked very well on the normies. is it too aggressive? it seems like it triggers them and causes all their mental barriers to pop up. would something like "it's okay to have white children" be better? again, i think this particular one should be avoided because it might be a slippery slope and people might say "what's next, 'it's okay to racist?' ", so we should avoid using the words "it's okay" for anything other than the standard IOKTBW.
to go with the second picture: what about the phrase "love yourself" or "have pride in yourself / who you are"? i think we should stay away from the word 'volk' while still trying to get the message of that word across regardless.

To complex. Like your wall of text.

Those posters are trying to get whites to fight back while ioktbw are trying to get anti-whites to stop lying about what they are. We all know the left is hysterical at this point while many whites are reserved conservatives that will reject extremism. Trying to get whites to switch to extremism is not as effective as using their already implanted response to reject it to turn against the left.
Then again, all we have seen is the left's reaction, nothing about what your non-cucked white thinks. Is it working to wake them up or was it just an incredibly effective stumbling block?

pretty simple answer: IOTBW isn't trying to convince anyone to do anything different. Its trying to get certain (((individuals))) to overreact and alienate the populace. Posters don't convince anyone on any issue.

Are any of you brave enough to start posting this around portland?

Those posters were trying to rally whites while the IOKTBW posters are bait to make anti-whites chimpout and work beautifully in that regard

Just state elements that portray white identity without mentioning race.

Drugs are degenerate and gay
All Whores have STDS
Dressing like gangbangers is gay
Fitted caps are for faggots

Just put simple facts

should we not take the lessons learned from IOKTBW and apply them to our future propaganda endeavors?

yes, this strategy is a bust
could we somehow put out messages that make our view appear completely moderate? something that subtly gets whites to agree with our views that can get around their "wait a minute, is this racist?" barriers

these messages are all hostile and not what we should be getting at. are you missing the point on purpose?

>youtu.be/K87XWSGSEGc
Who's the retard with the backpack and camera at the end? I can't tell who's who anymore.

We should, but one of the lessons learned is how effective it is to put a very concise, non-rebuttable message. That was the strength of IOTBW. You can't complain about the flyers without implicitly stating stating it's not okay to be white.

Your posters have way more going on (not to mention a link and American Vanguard). That's a different thing entirely

yeah, and i'm saying how can we fix that
yeah, i clearly stated that it would be better if those were removed

Is this still going? Should I post more posters?

That's how the left got where they are in the first place. Create an issue then force compromise in the direction you want.

Yes, everyone should and I will be doing another round as well. Keep up the pressure. There might even be a pleasant side effect of causing a commie chimpout.

at this point it doesnt really seem like there's any agreed upon strategy in place other than to keep at it and dont change the posters. maybe we'll plan a concentrated effort before thanksgiving or maybe not. so yeah just keep going.

With all due respect. I couldn't and still can't understand what your wall of text means/says. Pic related. That book helped me become a better messenger. In short the point of the book is less is more. Which happens to be the purpose of IOKTBW. Less is always more.

How did you make that? Top Quality shit right here my nigga

We need to do something on thanksgiving. Maybe even this again.

Threadly reminder anyone trying to get us to change the message "It's OK to be white." to anything else is a slimy hook nosed kike, that probably has asthma.

i'm just trying to use what we have learned from IOKTBW to come up with ways to improve future propaganda and look at why past propaganda wasnt successful or what could have been done differently. just brainstorming and trying to make sure our methods are up to date i guess.
the suggestions i posted were more just examples of the tone and general message that i think we should be going for (call-to-arms type messages should be avoided, as we have learned); if they need to be refined then so be it.

IOKTBW seems to be by far the best thing we have atm

I wish I knew how to do shit like this, I took it from a merchant thread.

Heil – Find that book and thumb through it. I believe you will find answers to the question you have proposed above.

1. They're ultimately an advertisement, thus the message can easily be pinned on the groups advertised to instantly create a media narrative.
2. They're too heavily loaded with optical stimuli. The first one doesn't make sense until you try to decode what the word "we" implies. However small the amount of time needed, it's still extra time.

The second one tries to start an argument FFS. Moreover, it dictates to you what to think. This is terrible form and doesn't help propagate the idea, only makes it vulnerable to being "debunked" in one's mind.

Overall I'd give them a 4,5/10.

Alt-kike homos ruining our plans yet again.

for future propaganda endeavors: what if we posted something like pic related but minus the nsdap flag (maybe replace it with an american flag) and swastikas and stuff, so basically just a picture of a white male with blonde hair standing tall. no message and no association with any organization. could something like that have the same effect as IOKTBW? would our enemies see it and call it racist nazi imagery even though it's just a white male proudly holding an american flag? it would need to be OC but i think you can imagine what i'm getting at

alright i'll check it out

they are certainly not good or effective, but is everything that is used in those posters completely irredeemable? is there nothing that can be taken from them and used effectively?

It's okay to be Muslim

We should tear down entirely any posters we see with added websites / nazi imagery etc, then replace them with the proper ones.
You could also try and get pics / video of the people putting up the cucked posters and doxing them to the left. Let the reds fight thier own agents.

Why don't ethnofags understand that their movement only perpetrates what their "fighting" against?

He is the chad.

i put mine up in plain sight all over the place in high trafficked areas, got positive comments from passersby while doing so, even a smile from a cop who just kept going.

Do you know the link to the thread?

there is always hope, glad to hear that.

believe in your volk sieg heil!

Just spotted these all over campus at SFSU. Good job user, nice to know there's some of us out here.

you have to go back

This campaign's beauty is in the simplicity, subtleness and more importantly the permanence of the message. No 'out there' stuff like swastikas or other hard to digest (for normies) shit.

Using the original poster and silently putting it up, followed by screeching leftists is the best possible outcome since it makes the left look bad as lashing out to something so innocuous. It doesn't put any branding on it so no kikes or other shifty people can cash in, corrupt, or counterattack our original message.

I tentatively agree with you but I would wait half a year minimum before progressing to that. Black Friday (USA) will offer a lot of exposure if the posters are in good places There are a lot more public and university poster boards to be filled afterwards. And there is a fuckton more salt that we can manufacture for a few months as well. Take a good look at - this is an example of success. An SJW took the b8 hard, exactly as this was designed to do.

I'm sure it was a cuckchin thread a long time ago. Just post a few merchants and you might be able to summon the creator over there.

Wood

The people putting Nazi imagery on the posters are controlled opposition. Anyone actually conscious of the purpose behind our efforts here understands the need for the posters to be innocuous. Anyone who does otherwise is trying to sabotage the movement

Yes, we need to change what is not broken my fellow goyim.

The guidelines and the other posters have explained to death why keeping it simple and completely benign is the best way to push the message. Changing that is having a bunch of random ass posters with no coherent or easily identifiable message at best or blatantly useless trolling at worst. The point is to show leftist anti-white bigotry and hypocrisy and put it on display. They are the bearers of our true message to the normalfags.

The second poster would be more effective without the words below the picture. It's self-defeating to add a counterargument to your own poster and make it look like you're fighting from the defensive position.

Cyclicals are shit. You lose data, the site thinks the thread is full when it should cycle through, and it's unarchivable.

BINGO!!! I'm surprised that it lasted a couple of days before it really started to happen.

good night goys, aquafreshposter here signing off

final reminder

DO NOT CHANGE THE MESSAGE IN ANY WAY, PATROL AREAS AROUND CAMPUSES EVERY DAY AND REMOVE ANYTHING THAT ISN'T JUST A BLANK PIECE OF PAPER WITH ONLY "IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE" WRITTEN ON IT"
IF YOU GET CALLED A SHILL BY SOMEONE BECAUSE YOU POINTED OUT THAT THIS SHOULD NOT BE DONE, THEY ARE EITHER RETARDED OR SHILL KIKES, FILTER THEM WHEN YOU SEE THEM AND CALL THEM OUT
KEEP IT JEW FREE

the amount of shilling seen in this operation has been immense, we're clearly striking a very vulnerable place here, the jew is very afraid

I think he secretly thinks there are huge differences between populations and he just stokes up some anger against those who want to topple the order we have now, in order to save everybody.

I only speak some Italian but if that phrase goes viral I would understand it. Europeans would see that there is the same problem in Brazil.

Deutsch zu sein ist ganz normal.

The phrase itself has to be German as much as possible.

Read a god damn book about propaganda

I admire his spunk but debating these problem-glasses liberals is a complete waste of time. Unless he's trying to move the hearts of readers, in which case he might fare better by avoiding logical arguments and instead appealing to emotions.

Shit guys, how bad is a misdemeanor? I potentially got caught on camera putting up a poster, and my campus sees that as being vandalism.

They are just pressing, don't sweat it. In the extremely unlikely case if they even bring suit, say that you'll only cover any reasonable damages. Being ham fisted about any damages is easy countersuit territory, especiallgiven its just a poster.

I recently was the subject of a police investigation for misdemeanor vandalsim for postering a college. In the paper and everything. But I wore glasses and hat so the super sleuths never could figure it out.

I wore a hat, but not glasses. Also, the camera was pretty close to my face, so this might be it for me.

"we have a right to exist" doesn't work that well since it comes of as paranoid. Now is not time for fear, that comes later.

Who gives a shit. Take your lumps.

Did you flash your driver's license to the camera? That's how they got me.

You'll be fine. You're not actually committing a crime. Just a thought crime.

Eh, wait a few days and see if they do anything, they may not. Wear glasses next time.

$50 fine and maybe couple hours of community service. Or a judge dismisses.

/wg/ OP here. We are planning our next op for "WHITE FRIDAY"! (black friday). www.itsokaytobewhite.com

lol (checked)

Follow-up: It's OK to be Black.

If we do this, we can have a compare and contrast between Black & White and expose thee double standards.

I think it's time for
and then we accuse all the Jews who cry about being called out Jewphobic and self hating.

you guys stick out

NO MORE
JEW WARS

NO MORE WARS FOR ISRAEL

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/148489042#p148493591

No and

no.

Was getting caught part of your plan?

>the (((alt-kike))) started this campaign
Only they themselves believe this.

Well, just checked in with halfchan to see how they're handling it. With the news naming them, they're flooded with minecraft-level autists.

also STOP CHANGING THE FUCKING POSTER

That's like being a tripfag. you're not a tripfag are you?

Think of all the campaigns Holla Forums has had in the last year. Many of them far far more important and superior and effective to trolling with posters. Yet the Alt-Right memes (HWNDU, IOTBW, Unite The Right, White Live Matter, shill debates shill, Jordon Peterson, protect the statue, ect…) constantly seem to get the most bumps, threads, bans, and attention, not to mention the (((groups))) like Identity Europa. Why? Because Holla Forums doesn't actually do campaigns. We don't have the numbers compared to the shills on 4chan and the AltKike on here (CIA, Zionists). Memes that are truly organic build over time, they take months and months, sometimes years. Even Trump built over time. These flashes of extreme force come from organizations. Add that to the generic immediate comments of anyone questioning that shit. Add that to the fake "OMG boys the opposition is trying to destroy our brand new campaign" threads. You fuckers post salt threads before there is any salt outside of a few twitter comments from ANTIFA who troll Holla Forums.

memes and truly organic campaigns are not forced. They are inspired

How many of us told you not to go to Charlottesville and how many times were we called the same old fucking insults without creativity, without fresh OC, without substance?

Murdoch Murdoch is a perfect example. This is an altright show that calls out the kikes and promotes William Pierce and George Lincoln Rockwell. It doesn't attack the Alt-Right, yet the show is killed. Why? Because unless you work for the Kosh Nationalists you're fucking killed. That should be the barometer every time.

Stop changing the goddamn poster. If someone wants to claim it, let them. The only thing they'll claim is the bad press.
Keep posting the posters, unchanged.
Use super 77 to adhere them.
Do NOT change them.
Don't change them.
Changing? don't.

To add to this comment, look at this fucking comment I mean fucking look at it. That's not a Holla Forumslack. That's a fucking government shill speaking.

you calling me a fed?

You're god damn right I am

So your only "evidence" for this being an alt-kike or other controlled group operation is that the meme has been successful. Top kek. Meanwhile, there is plenty of evidence that it isn't: the default poster which you think is being "pushed" has no advertising on it, unlike the shitty modified ones in that are actually made by the alt-kike, and even TRS thinks the original came from Holla Forums (see ). So how do you think this benefits any alt-kike group in any way?

lol, you're a retard.

This is another comment by the fed kike altright. They ignore everything you say and go off the scripted repsonse said over and over and over again "the meme being successful, top kek". Every fucking time. Why? BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO ABILITY TO ACT HUMAN. They're paid employees.

you have a laptop? OMG Working late altkike?

I'm beginning to think you might be located somewhere in the vicinity of Tel Aviv.

Shill reported. I'm going to put up some stickers now, and later.
Fuck the aut-kike and fuck you. But I'm repeating myself, there.

You're a double nigger.

HA!
And was pushed all over Holla Forums
Scripted response
But they hang out here, no one goes there. They also shill themselves like kikes do. They feed off of it.
trypical Altkike response.

t. scripted insult, again

t. Altkike response again. But go put up some posters. I said the meme was good.

scripted insult, again

This user came here with no other intent but to cause trouble and harm to this campaign.
Stay your course, do not let those who aim to deter our course from affecting us. Keep your posters the same. Do not add to them. Do not take anything away from them. Keep it simple and innocent.

All these posts later and you still haven't addressed 3 out of my 4 arguments. Time to filter and ignore.

"our movement, our campaign" lol.
I told you there is nothing wrong with posting the fucking posters as it's a good meme. But let's not pretend here who is the driving force. But I'll let you get back to work. I'm more interested in the other threads that have actual meaning.

You're just a fucking liar. And your AltRight memes make me want to puke. Keep using google images for old Holla Forums memes it makes you more legit, kek

What is your point exactly?

I don't think he has one, all I can extract is

God damn it, my point isn't to kill the meme and I think it works. My point is that anons should recognize inorganic AltRight campaigns/rallies when they see one. To prevent more false flags

Yeah anons, not the Ecelebs that either didn't know about it until the next day or said it was a shitty idea
Bullshit, you are in this one shilling a narrative and refusing to give a coherent reasoning for your position other than saying that since it works it must have come from TRS

Your gaslighting is shit TRShill. What is clearly not organic is anons such as yourself desperately trying to push the narrative that TRS started all of this when they clearly didn't. In fact they were the only ones to not grasp how the campaign worked and fucked it up

Ok. Well idk when this idea started. Are you claiming that the OP of this idea was anyone specific? Or do you just think that it fits some of the prerequisites of a false flag?
Because I am pretty sure anyone could have guessed this would get instant news coverage. That wasn't artificial.
And I highly doubt anyone involved with this became interested because of faggot Spencer or milo.

Just a few thoughts. Christmas is coming up and that means the war on Christmas, which is just a war on whites. So keep posting IOTBW posters up through the holidays. Also call me a shill or whatever but midterm elections are next year, and posting IOTBW during midterm campaigns is going to provoke Democrats to talk about white privilege etc, etc. which means higher turnouts for Republicans so keep that in mind and don't stop.

So yes it's built over time, not exactly a new revelation here. We'll keep issuing out the original poster version to every billboard in North America over the next year if need be.

Also this guy speaks the truth

wew
Good job, user. Do you even opsec?

Reported. Kill yourself.

Why?

pretend to be jewish and say you're trying to spread a message to keep the reality of this anti-semitism alive and present so no one forgets the 6gorillion.

because anything else rapes my processor.

because I like going onto the normie's home turf and laughing at them. But I'm not getting a facebook, so twitter will do.

I highly doubt that. There is no excuse to use the botnet browser for browsing.

i3 4030u.
4gb ram.
intel graphics.

It bites. going to move to *nix soon tho

Those are not low end specs at all. I thought you were going to tell me you had an old core2duo with 2GB of RAM. Get an SSD and all your lag will disappear. Firefox (preferably palemoon or icecat) uses less RAM then Chrome.

I have an SSD.
This shit is using 2.7 gigs alone, all I have open is chrome.

Windows has high idle RAM usage because it prefetches (via SuperFetch) program data into RAM. Linux on the other hand caches files only after they've been accessed by the system at least once. SuperFetch prefetching saves results across boots while the Linux page cache is rebuilt from scratch each boot.

Nothing is stopping you from using Firefox.

So we got any other posters to help show their double standard like "It's okay to be black"?

What said. The simplicity of its message coupled with the fact that it's obviously non-inclusive gives it more attention from the kind of crowd that has to be in control. Do you think Hatred would have sold moderately well if the protagonist wasn't a white psychopath riding on the edge crowd?

Is this still an ongoing thing or have people stopped putting them up?

They already openly hang pro gay, pro minority, and pro marxist fliers everywhere.

Fuck off cunt

Why can't these congenital faggots stick to the message?? Simple fucking instructions. "It's okay to be white." NOTHING ELSE!
They gave these kikes enough of a distraction to partly hide the exposure of their monstrosity. Piss poor effort. REEEEE

They are attention hungry millenials.

But, Milo isn't TRS, or even alt-right for that matter.

Even if this was started by the Alt-Right, it can, and is, be effective.
UTR was clearly a false-flag trap, but the "blood and soil" chant (started by an 8/pol/ack who ill-advisedly went) at the torch march was still inspiring, and made a tranny shit itself.
I can actually imagine dicky organising the torch march at the last minute to "look more like nazis", only for it to inadvertently look far too good.
I'm actually wondering if the original false flag was just going to be a common-or-garden riot, and the car crash was also hastily organised. There's a shitload of obviously-suspicious elements to it (the red car being just stopped on an intersection for a significant length of time before, a crowd gathering round it out of nowhere, and even a local nigger saying he say "White supremists" and Antifa getting off the same bus)

switched.

seems like Martin Luther (the protestant, not the nog) is the original chad then.

good luck white man

I want to start seeing them myself tbh

It's a Dugin meme. He uses it all the time in Alt-Right European groups to meme NatSoc esthetics into Kosher Nationalist groups in order to make sure they never succeed. He has a Communist view of reality though.

Read the thread, but yes they're still going up everywhere, we're getting new news coverage every day so far. We're seeing new and exciting forms of kvetching crop up based on the slow realization on their part that this isn't going away.

Wew that must have been one ass ravaged kike.

How would that even be a maymay, Shillbot Von Shillington? Daily reminder that you wasted the 18 billion.

really? where?

Which one of you glorious bastards has been putting up IOTBW stickers around Normandale college?

up to a year in jail.

Can a mod change his font to comic sans to add more humor to this post?

Knock yourself out google.com/search?tbs=sbd:1&tbm=nws&q="It’s Okay To Be White"

do you need to know? just be happy there's another likeminded user living near you

if you think about it, even if they do get kiked, this will be displayed throughout the media as "filthy racist nazi's get jailed for putting up a poster that says it's okay to be white!"
they will basically become martyr's for the normies to gaze upon

what fuckery is this?

its great to be white

It's be neat to meet an user. I've never actually met someone from here before.
That I know of

We are winning the culture war here, with this meme, time to level up goys, need some high level goyims to perpetrate this next strategic move, some techie types, hidden camera and microphone, post IOTBW in minority infested areas, pretty much any city, need audio and video of them tearing it down and soundbytes of them ranting racial epithets, then hit the jewtube with offending videos. You got me brush

Should we have a "day" for this? If we continue simply put up the flyers randomly in a steady stream, it may lose steam quickly.

But if we do this for years, maybe once a month for 2-3 days and with a greater degree of organization, it would incubate larger media storms via neatly-packaged and tightly-networked news stories, giving it the additional benefit of greater newsworthiness. Hard to describe what I mean, but I think you get what I'm saying. It keeps up the novelty that the media would need. It would also make /iotbw/ into an addictive social ritual for our guys.

Or we could also do both at the same time. Pic related explains what I mean.

i believe there's a pretty good chance that you and i have seen and/or interacted with plenty other anons in our countries, we just don't know eachother. only larpfags reveal to anyone that they're "le secret ebin meme ops"
although i've had the privilige of easily redpillable friends, so i feel like they count.
but honestly, it would probably be very unlikely for anons to randomly find out eachother, and it's not safe to meet up. because jews will find you that way

I'm not shilling with this guy btw

wouldn't work, media and larper e-celebs would tell media about the date and retarded antifags would be waiting for us

what is wrong with that idea, you are shilling if your criticize it

Good way to put it.

If you post here normandale user, you aren't alone. Look for little stickers from a tag maker. Got one on the side of a water fountain on the second floor of the main entrance to the right facing the building.

We are brothers.

The fuck are you doing? Post properly.

that would give the left meme fuel, if you place it in nigger turf the MSM would say it's an attack on black neighbourhoods, the whole point of this operation was to open the eyes of normies enough as to reject the left intirely.
when we get them to stop drinking the kool aid, then we can show them more nigger chimpouts
the redpilling of a people is a slow proces, it doesn't happen within a year, so don't make such short term plans.
do you think the jews socially engineered our world in a day? a year? or even 10 years?

IOTBW is gay and will accomplish nothing

btw i am not implying that i'm the normandale user. i was just giving my opinion on the matter.
i will tell you i'm an aquafresh poster in europistan though, we all have our homelands to fight for. good luck user, it does suck that i'll never get to meet (you) irl.

gotcha, why do my replies look different with the format, how do you get that red link thing at the top of your reply

Thank you for this. This will penetrate my normie friends.

The Goldwater:
NOT OKAY TO BE WHITE IN MICHIGAN
>archive.is/PcE65

Good to know namefags still can't figure out what the simple operation is supposed to do, and are still pushing for muh accelerationism

Lurk for 10 moar years

Hey nazis, why don't you shoot yourselves in the foot and add some hitler imaginery to the fliers?

I would really like to give other goys like me, a sure way to quickly dismiss the message. Come on, we did not subvert you for nothing. Sabotage yourselves!

Newbie alert, someone help me out here, brush, or I prefer brush

that meme though. Guy is a 100% right. Faggots still working for the (((Alt-Right))) campaigns will find out the hard way AGAIN. You all want to follow the endless shills and dick around "in real life" and ignore the strategy that made Holla Forums great. Fuck your posters, rallies, and e-celebs #HaavaraAgreement

See what I mean

1. calling yourself Elder of the Black Sun and sperging around on goybook is a clear display of strength.
2. k den
3. you're boung to fail, goy, don't even try
4. see the effect the campaign had and will have on public discourse of whiteness
5. there will be candlelight vigils either way, so fucking what. do you want to hide under your bed like a faggot in hopes you'll get away unscathed?
6. why not both?

This is what I meant

trying again

(((Alt-Right))) trying to end the thread by empty posting. Too many honest comments

Fine here is an instructional video

Holla Forums does stuff in real life all the time TRShill, go catch aids at your local pool party then suck start a shotgun

testing

Fucking stupid. Apologize for suggesting this.

promotes a TRS meme

Apologize for this abortion.

Phase II

Are you actually claiming that doing anything in real life is a TRS meme? Are you sodomites really trying to claim every little action done in real life has to have been you guys. Anons have done poster campaigns in the past. IOTBW is nothing new, and the TRS Ecelebs claimed it was to mundane and hated it until they realized they could make money off of it. Now there are anons such as yourself trying to force the meme that TRS created this only because it got popular, when they were the only ones to fuck up the campaign due to not being able to understand a simple concept

No, that's blue. Filtered.

wew lad

THERE IS NO MESSAGE BUT IT"S OKAY TO BE WHITE AND YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL

Reported and filtered.

godlike adjustment to this campaign

ok faggots listen up.
take an index card. on one side write "its ok to be white" and on the other side write "its ok to be black"
do this for 100+ index cards and drop them aall around a campus/town. (try to get most to have the white side up though)

This way, an outraged person will pick it up, and see the reverse side and feel good, flip it over again and feel outrage. flip it back and feel good, etc.

also, it will make any news reporting look CRAZY if they report on it being "white supremacist" or corrupt if they only report on half the card.

kys

It's okay.

STAY ON TARGET
STAY ON TARGET

God damn you autistic shitposting larpfags. STICK TO THE FUCKING PLAN AND SHOW A LITTLE SOLIDARITY
show some restraint, have a little patience, and FOLLOW DIRECTIONS just this once

so far the campaign is WORKING.

stick to the plan, use the original OP artwork ONLY, and by all means DO NOT STOP posting the artwork

MOAR POSTERS, MOAR STICKERS, USE ORIGINAL OP ART ONLY

DO NOT DEVIATE
STAY ON TARGET

THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS

Isn't discord just a honey pot anyways? Lol

This…—-^
Please don’t let your millennial instant gratification neediness get the best of you

I don't think 10 is enough.

Shit likes this makes the controlled opposition theory more and more believable. Hard to believe someone could possibly be as dense as this.

They'll stop doing it if they think kike-faggot Milo was behind it all along! Get him to sell T-Shirts or something!

We need to harvest more salt from the left.
What's the best way to make a disposable account on twitter? I'm also trying to make it so that they can't trace it back to me, so if they try it'll make them look even worse because all I'm going to post is 'It's okay to be white' posters to people, so the fact that they went through so much effort to try to dox/track someone down for that will make them look irrational, petty and vindictive.