APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Based Elliot would have really given these Hollykike whores something to cry about. Elliot 2.0: Tinsel Town Edition when?

Not surprised.

From your lips to god's ears, m8.

APPELSHEIZ!!!

I'm sorry an abomination such as yourself ever came into existence Elliot.

Do you think elliot rolled down his window irl?

how would you adapt this scene in the inevitable biopic?

Is Eliot Rodger proof the alt-right was right about yellow fever race mixing will end feminism?

context pls
what happened to make the virgin hapa right

So many moments ripe for comedy

lol

We'd start inside the house, with Eliot. See, as he sees, his sister come in with her boyfriend, tracking them as they move through the house, drunk and laughing, saying hi to Eliot, and then disappearing into her room. The camera would stay with Eliot, alternating between shots of the bedroom door and shots of his face, while the sounds of his sister and her boyfriend fucking dominate the soundtrack.

How did Samuel can stick his dick through the closed door into the sister's vagina?

What does the look on his face convey?

For what? He never asked me out.

Angst. Yearning. Frustrated lust. Barely contained rage. Maybe the scene ends with Eliot storming back into his room and slamming the door.

I like it.
Cut. Thats a wrap.

Lets keep it moving ppl

Now get the kleenex box ready for the bedroom masturbation while crying scene.

This dual use of kleenex tissue is symbolic! Yes!. Perfect shot.

juj

How would you adapt the essential "Elliot rages at nigger" scene?

Is he /ourguy/?

>but they reject ME? The injustice!
new meme

lurk moar fgt

Im not sure how to adapt all that.

Literature captures so much more of the inner monologue ya know?

I think after the crying and a very short phonecall scene.

Montage!

We'll have our hero Elliot driving around in his car in Isla Vista people watching and have him do some narration over the top. Scenes of young couples on sidewalks with fraternity men. Playing volleyball in a park. Sitting in the grass quad at a college campus.

Overhead drone shots of Elliots sports car cruising on scenic California roads between ppl watching shots.

Holla Forums needs to make this movie

What timespan would you have the My Twister World film adaption follow? Would you start it from his birth, or would you start it from his moving to Isla Vista and then have important childhood and teenage moments be highlighted in flashbacks and/or dream/psychological sequences?

ITT: VIRGINS MAKING FUN OF A VIRGIN TO MAKE THEMSELVES FEEL BETTER. SAD!

I knew that would trigger you fags the most.

Lol nah homie I lost my virginity at 13 to some white bitch.

shut the fuck up, Chance, stop lying right this instant.

Holy shit so this means he was even more than everyone in this thread making fun of him.

*even more succesful