It actually makes me upset that people liked and looked forward to this piece of shit

It actually makes me upset that people liked and looked forward to this piece of shit.

Like do these people not know what a good game is? Have they not played a good space sim before?

"What game is that OP?"

heh more like
no man's buy

silly user, normalfags aren't gonna spend a lot of time getting over that 'curve' for X3 and other related space-sim games.

Like for example?

citizen kane
in space

If literally nothing else is positive about that game, those grassy hills look pretty cozy

Those planets are the only ones worth seeing. In the time I spent playing it the one grassy planet I found was the only one I actually wanted to actually explore and not use as another gas station for the space road trip

Is x3 better than x2 with expansions? Or should I just play all of them except rebirth

I dont get upset by things like that

Most people are literally retarded

Just look at Holla Forums

They constantly brag about about being hardcore gamers that dont play "AAA" casual shit

But if a japanese man wiggles his tail and makes a shitty casual game that is the same crap as the "AAA" games, or even worse some virtual reading book thats not even a game. These retards will literally shill that game for free.

Again, there is no point in being upset because people everywhere are mostly retards

Don't flatter yourself. Literally everyone everywhere is a retard

Name some games you like without listing v's acceptable handful of games that are parroted.

It's easy to hope for something what there's never really been before, but there's a rather hard demand for.
Space exploration game where I can mine some asteroid and fight dickheads is pretty nice.
I didn't really know about it, though, until it was pretty clear they were talking rubbish. Such is life when you really don't pay attention to anything outside Holla Forums.

We need more space games. I personally hope for a sort of early frontier lot. Sort of Firefly type of thing, but with more asteroid mining, highly finicky reactors leaking radiation everywhere, proper aliens what you can bang, space gypsies, and bigass cannons

They would only need to add goal posts for exploration instead of cookie clicker levels of grind and customizable space crafts, up to a carrier vessel you live and travel on and launch your landing ships from. Then some ongoing conflicts or interaction with the races to make things appear more lively in the universe.

But that would actually require content design and balancing instead of RNG bloat and lolquintillionz!

kill urself my man

You lose

people who got burned by this are just epic new gamer hipster faggots. the concept is obviously something most people would be excited to experience, but everyone who isnt a newfag knows weve seen it all before and it always turns out to be a lie.

It got waaaay worse and retarded.

to answer your question just play x3. X2 is allright but its glitchy. X3 is the best one.

Gee great.

I've been telling everybody that this game is going to be a massive disappointment since the hype started.
Every time it was brought up, I called it a "spore 2" and laughed at people being butthurt, defending it.
The failure of this game has given me access to a limitless smugness deposit. I could post all the smug anime reaction pics in the world, and it would not equal one one-billionth of the smug I feel.

It's gonna be shit.
It's not gonna deliver, I've seen this sorta thing dozens of times. Why don't you go play some Minecraft mods instead? Or X3, or literally anything else.
Ohhh, lookit that. It's shit.

What game?

Nothing. It was never made.

Weebs are still lower tier than the rest of humanity. The lowest tier of human possible.