Papa Johns Attempting Reverse Psychology To Reverse Dwindling Sales

As Papa John’s evaluates NFL sponsorship, chain tells racists: Don’t buy our pizza

>sacbee.com/news/business/article182822756.html

I'll side with John Schnatter on this one and will continue boycotting Papa Johns pizza for as long as they continue sponsoring the NFL

one by one they all go down dying with the message: "at least white people who don't hate themselves didn't benefit from us."

This is a worse call than putting ads in that unfunny misandrist Ghostbusters movie.

you can't even into usenet nigger. you need help writing code, it looks like a mess

Pizza for non-whites only

Deserved to be banned, tbh. I say this as a vegposter who has been unjustly banned before.

In the last week Papa managed to alienate the left and then after being embraced by the right… called them racists and said they don't want their business. I can see why my local Papa John's went out of business.

pizza for non-white NFL watching conservatives only?

that's a spicy demographic to cater to

too bad, papa johns is GOAT tier pizza

You really shouldn't even give them the attention. They only even raised the current stink for millions of dollars of free advertising (mindshare).

best part is:

If you own papa johns stock the time to short is now

If I’m not mistaken is this article referring to Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack calling Papa Johns the pizza of the alt-right? If so that’s not necessarily suprising. Who would actually want that faggot trying to latch onto them.

Papa John's a shit. Support your local pizzeria.

Papa Johns sucked anyways.

Home-made pizza is second to none. It isn't even difficult to make. The hardest part is the pizza dough, which is less finicky than bread dough. Almost completely retard-proof.

Papa John's is a good guy cuckservative establishment

good Goy*

this

I used to order a ton of papa johns because it was cheap pizza. bland bready crust tbh

ceasars has oily greasy puffy crust

dominos has something little better than cardboard with a bunch of seasoning on it

costco has something little better than caesars crust

papa murphy's (not john) has a good crust

roundtable is good but fuggin expensive

havent had pizza hut in a long time.. that covers most pizza CHAINS..

I kinda felt sorry for them and was willing to give 'em a go when they announce that they're no longer sponsoring the NFL. fuck 'em - i hope they go under.

Papa Faggot's was literally the only place that delivered to my house in the middle of nowhere and the prices were ridiculously low.

If you're short on time try using Naan as crust.

Taking the bait is still an idiotic move.

Okay.

their pizza, especially the sauce always tasted like garbage anyway.

Papa John's used to be good when they were new. Over time though, the crust got worse and worse. Now I just get pizza from local restaurants.

If you are who I think you are, I'll make my return soon enough.

I work at papa johns, we have used the same crust for at least the past decade.

Are shills actually trying to Shill a fucking pizza place right now? Am I losing my fucking mind?

I guess I thought this was too retarded even for shills but I’m going to kill myself for underestimating them.

I never bought your shitty pizza anyway

Fuck Papa Johnson's

I can guarantee I'm not anyone you know.

They have always been the worst pizza place. Dominos and pizzahut have aome bomb pizza. Papa johns sauce tastes like shit

Western PA has 2-4 pizza places in every town of more than 500. Also Fox's Pizza is the best chain but doesn't get much outside the region.

Fuck off

These. Pizza Hut might be okay if you're actually sitting down in the restaurant and eating it fresh, but I can name at least half a dozen places within 10 minutes of me that serve pies miles better than any national chain, and the same is almost certainly true for pretty much everywhere in the US. Actually, we even have some regional chains that aren't half bad either.

Last time I ever had Papa John's was a few years ago, and I got some rancid sauce that tasted like sour bananas.

user fucking nailed it

haha - his site is down again

>social media warriors cry, "oy vey, that's (((racist))) to criticize the NFL"

They goofed here. What should have happened is a statement that pointed the finger back at the players disgracing our flag and anthem.

I don't expect them to take that kind of stand or drop the NFL if they haven't done so already. Schnatter is friends with the Cowboys owner and Peyton Manning is a franchisee. I think the whole announcement that they were "evaluating" their relationship with the NFL was a marketing ploy in itself. The mere fact that they are supposedly considering it would be enough to convince more than a few people boycotting the NFL and its sponsors to at least temporarily suspend their boycotting of Papa John's.

in a nutshell

Papa John's and the other sponsors are in a pickle. The choice is between taking a moral stance in support of our national traditions, or siding with the NFL which has always been a cash cow for them. It's an interesting story because currently, the jury is out on which choice is in a company's financial interest. We're entering uncharted territory where being associated with the NFL is no longer as American as apple pie.

Heh that's the pot calling the kettle black. Fine you racist fuck. As a self-respecting white man I'll never buy you're pizza again. I regret the dozens of times I've done so in the past now. If you support a whiny, spoiled and racist group of millionaires that opposes whites then you don't deserve success in the United States. Period. GTFO Papa John's.