Planning for Phase 2

It's Okay to be White was a tremendous success. But we can't just continue the same meme forever. Look at Kek and Trump, and it's clear that things have a time limit. What we need is a new meme that accomplishes the same things as It's Okay to be White. So it's needs to be something so benign and unoffensive that no normie white would ever disagree with it, and it needs to trigger the nigger. I think I have a good idea, I present to you:

The White Family

This is it, all we have to do is post images of happy white families all around. Niggers will get angry and start tearing them down and whites will be confused because there will be literally no politics, just images of happy white families. Does my idea make sense?

pfff

#HaavaraAgreement

What?

Perhaps now is too soon. Feels like you'd just be riding in on coattails. Give it some months to marinate tbh then come in with, not a second phase, but a whole new campaign.
Polite sage.

I don't mean that we should do it anytime soon. But I'm thinking this could work. You know that (((they))) hate white families.

you are literally the same kind of shill that attacks the Alt-Right

Who are you? Do you have some quartely calendar/agenda with such things planned?

Pretty good. Like previous user said, give IOTBW some time to ferment first.
How about using idyllic images from the 50's, like that one with the dad grilling in the yard with wife and kids.

The next op after this must happen after this one is completed. The actual phase 2 is averting a kike counter-op and false flag. Make a thread to:

1.document and archive attempts of subverting/altering the message.
2.Brainstorm on how to catch a false flagger on the act.
3. Brainstorm on possible flase-flags and how to counter them.

Tips from me: If an user finds something they consider a smoking gun and they feel safe keeping it to themselves until it is appropriate to release it.
If you find a possible false flag that you consider very hurtful to our cause, keep it to yourself unless it is obvious or you have a counter available.

Doing all this will put us one step ahead and give us the opportunity to deliver a killing blow to the media. They will be running to catch up to us every time. This is why it's important to counter their attack vectors now, before they make their move. I will shill this until it is done.
Godspeed anons and hail victory.

I messed up my grammar again. If someone can fix it please do it.

Jews were already going to the middle east via Balfour Deceleration under the Rothschilds, which happened 20 years before the haavara agreement.

SAGE AND REPORT

WE ARE YEARS AWAY FROM FURTHERING THE MESSAGE. "IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE" MUST BECOME NORMAL IN THE PUBLIC CONSCIOUSNESS FIRST. IT HAS TAKEN KIKES 70 YEARS TO GET THIS FAR. WE WILL NOT UNDO EVEN ONE THING IN TWO WEEKS.

First phase has barely even started. How many fliers did you put up? Pics?

Every defaced flier must be pasted over with a new one. Every torn down flier must be replaced with a new one. THIS MUST GO ON FOR YEARS.

Thank you for being the comedic relief of the board you retarded faggots.

This faggot even forgot to change IP's. How cute.

Reported. No one is going to fall for your kikery. We do things on OUR time, moishe, not yours.

Reported for being too cocksuckingly retarded to know how imageboards work.

Do you know what a strawman is? Tell me user, what strawman did I use?

this

No phase 2. lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy. come up with your own OPeration, we don't need you thinking for us about how it will or won't connect to a previous OPeration.

present your OPeration independent of any other OPeration, on its own merits instead of being a nigger

Pottery

Thread about Jewish tricks gets bumplocked as it rightfully should and shills keep trying to make phase 2 happen

Where are these Jewish tricks?

Why would shills want "phase 2" to happen.

Also, how does this image make you feel?

It's over. You lose.

It's over. You lose.

It's over. You lose.

It's too soon for Stage N. Holla Forums is ahead of the curve and expects everyone to keep up with you
Let the current meme soak in for awhile - give it at least a week for the media to harp on it.
Post some more white flyers if you like. The same ones. Keep it friendly, simple, and direct.
Let the Left choke on that.

Why are you against promoting white families?

Confirmed for kike shill. GUESS WHAT, MOISHE? IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE. And it's going to keep being okay for YEARS. You lose.

I'm saying don't rush this… if you really want to make an impact. You've done good so far, don't fuck that up by moving too fast for normies.

Thinking about hitting the Seattle area tomorrow with some "its ok to be white" printer paper posters. Obviously will have to do it under cover of darkness. Any ideas which neighborhoods would be best to target? I'm thinking capitol hill, Bellotown for best exposure

user, the person you are replying to WANTS to fuck it up.
user, please