Rumors --Podesta is in US Marshal Custody

Rumors –Podesta is in US Marshal Custody..
(4C Podesta is in US Marshal Custody (11/04/17 (Sat) 08:53:22)
(1st Post) “Terms of surrender was media blackout.
Podesta’s lawyers are pleading Mueller for indictment to remain sealed.
No leaks by MSM because of loyalty I presume because Mueller team can’t keep their mouths shut with anyone relating to Trump.
Can you find Tony Podesta? Look hard. There are records!!!
Truth is the only way.
(2nd Post) Focus your digging in the upper northeast region of the US.
I really cannot say more.
I am a patriot to this country.”Here is another update:
(4C What did he mean by this (Fri 03 Nov 2017 22:31:31)
(1st Post) “Tony Podesta is in custody. Still awaiting John to turn himself in. Has not hit the news yet, but it is coming soon. Protecting Mr. Trump is more important.
(2nd Post) They both were stopped via their passports from leaving the country, Tony soon after turned himself in. No sign of John but heard he will do it tonight, but it is already 1:40 AM.
Does not matter where I get my info.
You will find out in the next few hours if John fails to turn himself in, he will be on the news and radio to prevent fleeing.
(3rd Post) I don’t have those details on charges. I stated everything I know.
who? many people do. but no, I’m not WH user, but I’m friend with them.
(4th Post) Also, the other folks asking questions, there is a reason Podesta brother’s got pushed til when it did. There is one more person doing down also besides those two who is connected to them.”

godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3683605/pg1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
nnettle.com/news/3087-tony-podesta-arrested-arrest-warrants-issued-for-hillary-clinton-john-podesta
archive.is/Y2SoR
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/147920510/podesta-is-in-us-marshal-custody
archive.is/UdCyR
youtube.com/watch?v=EwFsTowoGFI
sfchronicle.com/bayarea/article/Democratic-powerhouse-Tony-Podesta-struck-it-rich-12331141.php
twitter.com/AlecCamhi/status/927600529576005633
archive.is/DEVKQ
onedublin.org/2016/10/26/dublin-school-board-trustee-megan-rouse-responds-to-wikileaks-allegations/
plannersearch.org/financial-advisor/megan-rouse
facebook.com/Megan-Rouse-for-Dublin-School-Board-634996179915805/
youtube.com/watch?v=5heEmXgHFiw
zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-01/john-podesta-lashes-out-feminist-over-pizzagate-question-duke-university
youtube.com/watch?v=tdKLH9YWGxs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tavistock free first post

media blackout until he is let go or jailed

uh huh

what next, media faking he's under no scrutiny?

I want to believe……

Huge if true

rollin for realness

IF

not real

t. Nervous kike

re-rolling

It might or might not be true. Someone should investitavistock.

predictable

go on and believe it

in fact, autistically commit yourself to it and then have your whole world become black suppository pilled when it's not true and look like a fucking idiot, to yourself primarily and every one of your ancestors before you

this shit is LARP

remember the last LARP 11-3, what happened? nothing

Heiled

I don't know if I can support a reroll, but those digits are good ones indeed.

I won't say it's a LARP but holy shit does it ever need verification

inb4 skippy just lays low a couple days while he rouses a bunch of rumors and then just suddenly appears like nothing happened at all

again, making everyone who believes people with power want anything except to maintain their own personal power, look like idiots again

and then, if they actually do somehow give any 'victory', it's always a shallow one that leaves in place all the structures the kikes built beforehand to slip right back in power and suck your veins dry of sweat and blood

It's a forum literally run by dual citizen ultra-zionists out of Eglin AFB. Nothing on it is trustworthy.

but I want to believe it

larp?

Got to love those phantom arrests.

Until this hits the news cycles I call bullshit.

BURN PODESTA BURN
BURN LIKE THE CHILDREN YOU KILLED

Slather cream all over your ass back on reddit, please. No one fell for your LARPer here.

Fulford's Chinese ninjas were pretty amusing.

adds up to 33

Re-roll wasnt necessary but seals the deal on the real of the crumb meal as we spin the wheel and the cucks squeal and niggers kneel when faced with our zeal to heal the world of the kike congeal

They got him occupied at a Haitian pizza party Im sure.

bet his prisioner number is gonna end in quints

filtered

unrelated question
Is mb an owl or a bull or both?

The sentiment isnt foolish at all.. The entire notion of a 'messiah' didnt exist until the kikes incorporated it into preexisting religions and called it their own. And false rumors of a clandestine removal of the infestation are a good way to beat the goyim down…

But that only works as long as there isnt enough anger against them for something organic to rise up. That time is soon. Whether or not this is real I personally believe it is doesnt change the fact that IT IS HAPPENING

different faces of the same deceiver you can also call it allah satan shatan lucifer the devil abaddon apollyon shiva the beast what have you

checked

Huma is going to be number 3.

NOTHING HAPPENED LARPER
kek

Any sauce on this besides cuckchan posts? I want to habeeb.

Cry more, bitch.

To be fair, dude did actually put out videos of him hanging with some pretty sketchy looking Japanese dudes. So if he's LARP'ing, he's the God King of LARP'ing. Then there's all the stories about him quitting Forbes to go live with a tribe of South American cannibals.

Tick. Tock.

Stay mad Levi.

Dance thread on a Saturday night?
It's more likely than you think.

All these happenings and the kike chose salty.

What did John mean by this?

Lots of salty glow in the dark CIAniggers ITT all spouting the same whiny shit.

Thinly veiled threat? His grandkids, his kids.

TEN. MINUTES.

Just more rumors. They may all source back to 4chan though.

Iff Molesta is in custody, it's probably for his own protection. G-men wanna pick his brain for names before they let him go.

Iff we have him, and then let him go, you would have to move quickly to get Podesta, because he'd be on the first flight out of DCA to safety. Watch the outlets, see where he pops up, however briefly.

SOUNDS LIKE BULLSHIT

The Awan shit has dropped off the radar entirely too

All this low effort shilling makes me think maybe it's not bullshit.

ONE MINUTE LEFT OH NO IT'S MARTIAL LAW TIME

IGNORE ALL HAPPENINGS
kek

I would think there's some credence (I'll probably mix it up), since there is allegations surfacing up about russian collusion (with Hillary), almost everyone leaving hillary's side, the other brother podesta stepping down.
It pretty much smells like all the rats are leaving the sinking ship, and the authorities gotta catch em all.

Eclipse-tier non-happening tbqh fam desu.

MILITARY COUP CONFIRMED!!!1!!!!!!!

What exactly isn't happening? It has been non-stop for days. Niggers not bleeding in the streets? Kikes not dangling from lightpoles?

The shit predicted by the 4chan LARPer isn't happening. Deal with it faggot.

Suck it LARPbro. Next time LARP something besides a jew.

Literal SA happening
Literal arrests being made
FFS, after being locked into the closet all shabbat, you must be famished for foreskins.

I shouldn't have expected anything better.

Yes?

YOU SUCK KIKE LARP COCK. NO ONE BELIEVED YOU.

Since we're peddling in bullshit;

Donna Buffalo Brazile is going to claim Hillary Clinton called her a nigger and Hillary's political aspirations will finally be dead.
Easy-fucking-Peasy

True or Not, it meshes with the "super predator" soundbite nicely

Don't need belief when we have evidenced truth jew.

Yes what? We're still waiting for that but that wasn't the stated purpose of Q.

You suck kike larp cock. No one believed you.

So the stated purpose wasn't the stated purpose. Got it.

They aren't giving you shekels until you crack us eh? They kikes finally got tired of hemorrhaging money? Eat shit jew.

I do hope your reassignment isn't as stressful. You should be calm before the fires.

Oh moshe, still stealing bantz.

Jim must be making bank on pageviews considering your jew ass getting BTFO in each and every fucking thread you squeaked in. I get 10% kike.

I would like this to be true but he's a protected government shill.

what two jews arguing may look like.

Go to bed Chris, the dick fairy is coming and you might wake up a real woman.

Reproted.

kek

Where's that martial law, yid?

Now do you see what I have been putting up with these past couple days?

Where's the non happenings, jew?

Sounds true to me.

Clearly not happening

or

or

NOPE JUST A BIG FAT NUTTINBURGERAMIRITE my MENSCH?

Trump was cucking Mueller the whole time by forcing him to lead the Special Counsel as part of his plea deal.

If skippy asks for his last meal to be cheese pizza, I hope they just frown in disgust and beat him to death on the spot.

NO MARTIAL LAW, YID.

ahem.

He'll be raped to death by the other inmates.

thats just a list of all people. need to pay money to see if they are actually arrested or not.

Silly Hillary.
Everybody knows
AROUND BLACKS NEVER RELAX

Heil for happenings

I'VE BECOME SO NUMB

Hey I want to believe as much as Hitler here but I have checked the board rules, knowyourmeme and urban dictionary and I am unable to find anywhere that rerolls are authorized nor valid. Can some oldfag please bring me up-to-speed on exactly what the true rule on this is?

I wonder if Q-user and his crew can still link the Podestas to Madeleine McCann.

>>>/reddit/

Top quality larp, mate.

Could be in line with all the sand nigger Saudi princes getting busted, and we know Huma Abedin is connected to all their shit. Maybe this is real. Sick of LARPing but rolling for some sort of validity.

sage

Shut the fuck up retard

If this is true and skippy is in chains. I guess the whole antifa/emp attacks are either delayed or averted. Although it is still around 11 pm on the west coast so who knows.

PODESTA
MOLESTA
IN PRISON YOU WILL FESTA

(Checked)
KEK LOVES YOUR CHANT!

Rolling for happening level 8/8
Dodd pedos
Dead pedos
Make America safe again

So is there any way we can find confirmation in any way other than waiting? There are things like this

KILL

YOUR

SELF

!!!!!!!!

DO

IT

FUCKIN

NOW

Im so checking them trips of truth

Indeed.

They would have gotten away with it if they didn't project their crimes onto Trump.

Podesta is dead the elite need to kill him to stop pizzagate explosion

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

Funny part is, its far too late now. They should've (((suicided))) him before the election, as soon as the PG shit bubbled to the surface. Now the pandora's box is wide open.

We don't need to. We just need to check social media.

Already larp bloggers cluttering the web up with shit posts citing OP's larp post. Gross.

Ancient history phone numbers:
202-624-4545 (2002) 1001 G St. NW
202-393-1010 (1996-2001) 1001 G St. NW
202-544-6906 (1993-1995) 424 C St. NE
703-671-6108 Falls Church, VA
202-387-7463 2651 Woodley Rd. NW

WTF - 102 years old?

checked.

BUMP. What's going on here?

Tony Podesta Arrested: Arrest Warrants Issued for Hillary Clinton & John Podesta
Just hours ago.

nnettle.com/news/3087-tony-podesta-arrested-arrest-warrants-issued-for-hillary-clinton-john-podesta

I feel this interesting sensation. Is this what happiness feels like? I hope, I hope, these bastards get the rope.

Anyone willing to shill out the money to view that arrest record for confirmation? Smells like a scam, tbh.

Checked and bumped. Do we have a dedicated thread for this yet?

That whole site is disinfo.

archive.is/Y2SoR

So where’s the martial law, shlomo? You said there would be martial law. Where are the arrests?

Here's what worries me most. If it's true that the Russia investigation focused on Trump was a cover for a Russia investigation focused on the Clintons, why does Trump periodically bust out with "Mueller should be investigating Podesta!" and so on?

it's part of controlling the narrative. As some astute user explained earlier, he couldn't just go in the first day guns blazing lock her up. He's gradually baited the dems into thinking Mueller is sacrosanct. Whatever Mueller does from this point forward is sacrosanct according to them. If trump seems to be ahead of the curve, it just adds legitimacy to his prescience.

You pussies and your chickenshit antifa golems bitched out.

(checked)
hello satan, so is the 102 years old thing a confirmation of them drinking baby blood to live longer?

my first thought

This is probably sourced from cuckchan pol. I'm searching the archives to find the actual post

There we go
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/147920510/podesta-is-in-us-marshal-custody
archive.is/UdCyR

Larp. This is the type of guy if you want to get him, you arrest him and make sure he can't kill himself. He has to much info for FBI.

bump

I think you mean Yahweh and Yeshua

This is great though. By circulating these rumors, we can reasonably ascertain the validity as more time passes while they go unaddressed.

The more people circulating this rumor, the more pressure it puts on his representatives to release a public statement.

No moshe, Shiva.

Podesta Indicted 11-3, Huma Indicted 11-6 user Mega Drop!
youtube.com/watch?v=EwFsTowoGFI

lol

sfchronicle.com/bayarea/article/Democratic-powerhouse-Tony-Podesta-struck-it-rich-12331141.php

I swear, if they put Molesta in a minimum security prison…

Podesta here, I'm fine.

I believe that just as much as the OP.

can confirm

because pedos get such great treatment in prison.

He will go straight into protective custody if by some strange turn of events he actually is held accountable for his crimes.

t. screw user

t. screw user

Hi, Skippy! How are you doing without your daily newborn blood ration?

pretty gay rumors
twitter.com/AlecCamhi/status/927600529576005633

Introducing the Podesta Family!!!

I'm sure that they would LOVE to hear from you!!!

WTF is wrong with her face?

Rodent inbreeding.

Eaten too much baby flesh and blood.
Wrecks your life, service to Satan that is.

Can I call them from the EU with kikeskype ? I am going to give them hell

Bumped because this thread doesn't deserve to die of neglect.

Why not? There still isn't any proof of OP's claim.

I don't want to be the faggot that cried habbening but… (((Shilling intensifies)))

archive.is/DEVKQ

John podesta wrote and published an article yesterday

inb4 a nationalist lynchmob shows up outside his arrest demanding his head on a spike

Didn't Animal Mother risk his hide to save the nigger?

This shit again which turned out to be nothingburger last time. At least this time it's more probable but still not buying it.. That said he just broke media silence recently so who knows.

I dont think he is talking out of his ass. There is a thread going on now that he broke the silence and went on radio recently claiming Trump is being unconstitutional and authotarian because U1 was already "investigated" by journalists in 2016.
HERE

Look at this blackpilled transfaggot dick sucker.

marshals are so weak that podesta LETS them arrest him if they agree to his conditions.
wasn't that nice of him.
i kindly doubt it.

Oldfag here, I will allow it. Motherfucker got a full Hitler dubs. You dont fuck with such digits.

Fuck them niggerkikefaggotprocucktions

This is exploitable (poster in BG).

i too, want to believe.

This was a rumor like a week ago. Then he showed up at some live event and spoke and shit.

YOUTHS

It all checks out.

but i don't.
this whole pattern of hype seems an operation to D&C Trump supporters, by building up insane hopes and then causing massive disappointment when Trump just does normal good stuff

All dems should do this daily to reassure people.

It's funny how the growing attention spent on pedophilia and jewish ritual murder aka plzzagvte prompted such a massive sweeping under the rug in the later days that even admins here have wordfiltered it. The MSM declared everything was a "hoax" and even Alex Jones jumped ship. An order on up high came from somewhere and everyone bowed out.

The degeneracy of these people is spilling out from the seams and yet, a faggot like you comes along to deny investigation.

Seriously?
pizzagate

Guess they finally removed it.

It started to get all exposed in Hollywood, then they flooded the legislatures and everyone with all of those women who claimed sexual exploitation against everyone in office 40 years ago!!!

They ARE desperate to keep their extreme degeneracy covered up!!!

Is this another filter? Testing:

kike
gate

Fuck off back to half, faggot.

John also has a daughter named Megan Rouse.

More on her:

onedublin.org/2016/10/26/dublin-school-board-trustee-megan-rouse-responds-to-wikileaks-allegations/

plannersearch.org/financial-advisor/megan-rouse

facebook.com/Megan-Rouse-for-Dublin-School-Board-634996179915805/

There is a lot of his connections around the East Bay and North Bay wine country areas.

Give you one guess who her husband is.

This was posted on 11/04 do we have any real information almost a month later?
Or is this still in the rumors category?

Bump for trips. Trips=Real.

He knows what he meant, jude.

Fuck Castreau and his fucking socks. Every time I hope that cuck can manage to act at least a little dignified on the world stage, he manages to embarrass us yet again.

And this too!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=5heEmXgHFiw

I want this to be true as much as the next goy but these rumors are fake and gay
>He does seem a little on edge though zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-01/john-podesta-lashes-out-feminist-over-pizzagate-question-duke-university

So it's a good thing you keep bumping the thread, right?

the pic in this post tells you how to spot disinfo agents and/or easily duped dipshits

Here's another example-
The other day, yournewswire ran this story on Mel Gibson supposedly going on the Graham Norton Show and ranting about jewish ritual murder/pedo/pizza stuff.

We all know that shit really exists, but the story was fake. I went and found the clip of the show, nothing. The only links on the net were to other bullshit sites. If Mel Gibson went on a tv show and said anything remotely like that, you'd never hear the end of it.

So then you have noobs who are still stuck in binary 'everything has to be totally true or totally false' mode sharing it and if you tell them that the story was fake, they go into the "I want to believe" routine.

I get tired of those people. There are billions of them.

I consider everything is fake until I've gone through it with a pair of tweezers.

why are you spelling if like that?

you have to put a fork in the other socket with your other hand dipshit, or it won't stop your heart! probably still won't anyway

(heil'd)
Either he's an autist thinking he's writing a mathematic proof or he's just autistic.

in what time zone is it november 6?

fug, forgot it was december, ill show myself out

we already went through this bullshit with the retarded Q posts

Is there an infographic or can you do a quick rundown of the predicitons vs reality?

Honestly, if the prediction were martial law then either it was 100% a larp or possibly the martial law was entirely expected (and then the kikes didn't resist).
I don't like to get my hopes up, and we should continue our work of influencing the young. If Trump comes through then great, but don't fucking count on it.
Sage for doublepost

you all have the memory of a bird, take 3 steps and poof, thought just leaves your heads

youtube.com/watch?v=tdKLH9YWGxs