Trannies may soon be able to give birth

So basically, female to female womb transplants have already been demonstrated to work and some children have been born from donated wombs in Sweden already. The argument that follows is whether a female to male transplant could work.

archive.is/W5C9B

Other urls found in this thread:

moonbump.com/
efukt.com/21245_Man_Gives_Birth.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300
metalinsider.net/conspiracies/lets-go-down-the-andrew-w-k-doesnt-exist-rabbit-hole-plus-my-own-part-in-the-story
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

COCK AND A PUSS

That site is fake news tho

Please no.

They want to destroy the family unit.

A single mother or single father will spend more on products. The partner will be consumerism.

Single fathers are actually much better than single mother on all levels.

to be fair, he article does conclude with this:

So it doesn't even look like Jew York doctors are too interested in making this happen unless some trannies get out and start protesting for it or something.

SAGE FOR A SLIDING NIGGER

If theres a market for it, it'll be made real.
I'll soon be able to marry someone with the reasonable mind of a man, but with the perks of the female body.

If the world was at this point in an ideological impasse 500 years ago a way would have been found for males to have pregnant.

If it makes you feel better, I'm sure you'll find plenty of kikes to blame for this.

Unless they could find some way to allow a male to produce viable eggs, the eggs will probably come from whoever donated the uterus. So you have no idea what race the kids will actually be unless you know the donor.

So you're gay.

Why live

K

TRAPS ARE GAY and a pregnant TRAP WOULD BE JUST GROSS what would the MENTAL HESHE WANT WITH A CHILD ?

You have to ask? A new neghole to poz.

We just need to keep their birthrate below 2.0 because then they'll slowly be breedout, rather it's genetics or epigenetics.

Well in a new age the child would be born with both genitals like the mother and father

No worries. Plus we should have more defined research about what % of children who are gay later in life were molested when they were younger. Thanks to pedowood peoples eyes with be opened wider. Traditionalism is on its way back, it has to

We will kill all trannies.

Is this how mogwais are born ?

So you will marry a trap and make him have a womb transplant?

I have to wonder. 1. What would happen to females?

and

2. Wouldn't this at least give more chances of survival for white males in case jews manage to pozz all white females and make them racemixing/stds/lesbian whores?

Supporting trannies is fucking retarded. The whole argument they used supporting faggots was that it was natural and we relented but now they need to literally use every artificial mechanism to faux genders? Day of the rope can't come soon enough.

what they failed to mention, is that "scientists" agree it's only possible once several major scientific hurdles are passed. and even once that happens it might still not be ethical, viable or safe for the trans woman/potential child involved.

transplanted organs still fail and reject all the time even with antirejection drugs, engineered/vat grown complex organs are still many many decades away. we can barely build simple things like blood vessels and bladders but complex structures like the uterus are completely out of the question right now.

that's not how it works, transgendered people don't think like normal hetero sexual males. ( even gay men don't think like normal males). you're better off waiting for some type of virtual/ artificial construct rather than some type of drugged up surgically altered basketcase. (alternatively, gathering enough support to change the laws so it's much less risky to find a normal/decent "actual" female is also preferable).

traps aren't the same thing as transgenders. traps are supposed to be a type of cross-dresser or transvestite. all of those things are relatively gay but they aren't "technically" the same thing.

This is still not a tranny child birth; this is taking the womb from an actual woman and placing it in a man. It's not going to be his eggs, it's not going to be his genes, it's not his at all. If you lost your penis and testicles in an accident and had it relaced with another mans penis and testicles, it wouldn't be your penis and testicles, but that man's penis and testicles that you had sewn onto where your penis and testicles used to be. All this is is a way for trannies to pretend they can truly be women. They will never be women.

absolutely nothing.

no, it's precisely this type of twisted degeneracy that's causing the decline and destruction of white males. (picture related) would you really want these creatures anywhere near a child?

No. Not without massive bioengineering. During pregnancy a woman's internal organs actually move out of the way for the baby. There's a very delicate balance of hormones that controls the whole process. It won't work. The man would likely die. They'll try it anyway.

The meme that males would make women redundant comes true, feminists just got it wrong thinking it was going to be sex bots.

I've seen a lot of Communists and feminists argue that true equality between the genders (sexes) will only exist once men can give birth. in the end it's just another ridiculous goalpost to move from lunatics that have no idea how biology works.

I can't believe that. Because of numerous examples of single mothering it's easy to say a single father would be better. However i would imagine farther would bring just as many problems albert much different than what a women would. The child will have problems regardless of which parent is missing.

I don't think it's so much the single-parent been the problem, it really depends on why that parent is single in the first place, that's usually what causes the problems.

if the husband or wife is a good person strong moral character and they lose their spouse to either an accident or disease then they have just as much of a chance as raising a decent child is anybody else with two good parents as long as the have family support and decent resources. however, if the single parent is just a shady self-centered person who can't maintain a stable relationship then that's usually why the children end up with numerous problems. the argument for single fathers being somewhat better than single mothers probably results in the fact that a man is "usually" a little bit more logical and able to delay gratification in order to better support the child.

Capital kek

Men don't have an active X chromosome, though.

They're just "Double-plus good" proles who don't know any better, but want to "be a part of" the right side of history by rebelling against the evil cis-white-non-jewish-patriarchy.

it is natural. animals can be gay. because there arent any females. being gay is a choice

And nothing of value would be lost.

animals have no concept of "sexuality". as far as we can tell.

That's just it though. Males who develop both sex organs can interbreed and create a new race with, get this, females created to.

The body will not recognize the organ which should not be there. 20% of those getting kidneys from the opposite sex die within 5 years, so this is gonna be a big fucking mess.

we already have that, they're called hermaphrodites (or inter-sexed). there always sterile and they have tons of health issues. not a good idea.

yeah I was just thinking about that, organ transplant between races is really viable so it makes sense that organ transplant between the sexes would be risky if not outright completely dumb.

lmao women need to be locked in fucking cages

the answer is no; men would not give babies the right stuff(hormones and etc), and they probably won't connect to the placenta right either, if they even make one
if they do manage to make some severely deformed baby, expect the baby to be a girl

you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. but hey, why not make wild baseless speculations? this is the internet!

doesn't realize that the Hollywood 'actresses' he beat it to all through his teens and is still beating it to, are men in drag.
Google "Moonbump".

LOL

For the unawakened.

Another learning resource, Sandra Bullock 1989 interview. Many of the viewing public were shocked when this footage aired, they tuned in to see the latest "starlet", but what appeared on their screens was an obvious man in drag.

I get the bad feeling this Moonbump guy will soon be Punished Moonbump

This is possible. She adopted some niglets

It looks like she had some sort of adam's apple operation. But that hair is not the hair of a male.

Trannies are the most pozzed up whores out there, faggot.

Don't be silly. Hair tells you virtually nothing. The tall forehead and male pattern recession on the other hand, is another strike.
Bullock is a man. Her stage name is even selected to mock the masses - a bullock is a castrated bull.
Picture: look at the arms.
Look at the jaw.
Look at the brow ridge.
Look at the cheek bones.
Look at the straight back.
Look at the lack of hips.
Look at the large veiny feet.
Look at the huge hands.
IT'S A MAN, BABY

You again, well at least you're not creating threads anymore, that's a good start.

Moonbump isn't a "guy", it is a company which produces fake bellies for people who want to fake a pregnancy.

Big if true.

subhuman droids without mitochondrial race memory

You can't put this genie back in the box, it's too late, even the Weinstein psyop won't help you.
The secret hidden in plain sight for so many years is not a secret any longer, but keep telling yourself that it's just "one guy" discussing elite transgenders.

Oh, it's very true.
moonbump.com/
Some of their biggest customers are the film studios.

In the future, pedos will give birth to their victims. These are not the flying cars I was looking for.

Beyonce crushes her foam Moonbump @1:10.
This is why you should splash out the extra for the silicone version.

reported.

Vat children next

wait

W-will it c-come o-out of the butt?!

I'd beg to differ. Many higher-intelegence animals including Dolphins, Horses, and Dogs get horny, even when not in heat. These animals continue to prove themselves as NEAR human intelegence. I think it's actually safe to assume that some animals are degenerates too. There are gay horses, and gay dogs, yes. It's an observable phenomenon, but if they have similar intelegence to our own then they could potentially be making similar choices to ourselves.

Is sticking premie babies in a man's anus considered birth when he shits them out?

Yes. The children of trans freaks will be called "butt babies" and they'll smell really bad, like black people.

The Trannies will be given vagina transplants too, on the taxpayers' dime.

A baby could never develop in a dude. Also the ethics of it… wow so reddit, much disgust. Can you imagine the fucktards Swedish dudes would shit out? I think this would work similar to buying an already cooked, whole chicken at the grocery you take home and heat up.

You just made me really sad…

Now am scared..

lol no

There was a 2010 horror movie called Victim,
where a mad surgeon kidnaps and forcefully changes a man into a tranny.

The cucks will pussy out with C section
Moreover where the fuck they are getting wombs? Shriveled ovaries of dead elderly or desperate wombs from land of the poo? It's sure as shit these ovaries will not be white.
If it works in the first place anyway

The lucky ones might get one from an ftm tranny i suppose

Which is how many? 2-4 per year? And what of the quality? Ovaries ruined by degenerate drug use, alcohol, smoking and casual sex

I'd take a bet that Japan is probably 20+ years ahead and already came up that plot line. (and probably much worse since then)

This is so pointless. So you get a male body to not reject the uterus. They couldn't fall pregnant naturally, would still require IVF and a donor of eggs. They'd have to be pumped full of drugs to stop the fetus from being rejected, along with the uterus. Then at the end deliver via cesarean because even if a male pelvis could accomodate a baby, you couldn't synthesize the birthing process. The same as you can stick a flesh log on a lady and convince the body to keep it alive, you can't make it function as a true dick.
So they can't get pregnant naturally, and can't give birth naturally. Won't experience pregnancy hormones naturally. Why don't you just hang about 8 pounds from your waist and carry it around for a while and adopt. You still get a child to abuse/rape/mindfuck and you don't have all that dengerous surgery.

people with extreme mental illness tend not to think logically or rationally.

and the sickest, perhaps saddest part? the mainstream isn't just tolerating it. they're actively encouraging it.

I haven't audibly laughed at something on the internet in months. Holy shit.

In all seriousness, they'll probably get them from the same place most people get organs. People who die in hospital with a donor card, usually of catastrophic brain injury which progresses to brain death while on life support. Which according to demographic assessments of organ donation means mostly married caucasian women.

Separate point: What a pathetic symptom of mental illness this process would be. Imagine getting series of invasive surgeries and complicated hormone treatments all to essentially adopt somebody else's baby. And that's what it would be, somebody else's baby. Like getting a cock transplant to become the ultimate cuckold.

It's fake. They need the antirejction medication to keep it and may cause them miscarriages.

I honestly doubt people who fill out donation cards aren't exactly in the best shape. Namely the overweight cat ladies with addictions and health issues. That and manner of death.
People in ideal health do not die normally and it's sure as shit norse and aryan people dont give out their reproduction organs on their death bed

WRONG

Jesus Christ, every time I think I have seen it all when it comes to degenerates they manage to disgust me in a completely new way.

Here is a video of the future, and it's wonderful:

efukt.com/21245_Man_Gives_Birth.html

Well in Germany we have a Word for that and it's called Arschgeburt,which means literally Assbirth.

Why would you ever need a word like this?
I'm not sure if I want to know why

Wut.

At least you got free abortion, amirite?

just as an insult for now

I would just like to point out (because I don't think any one else had yet) that in order for the procedure in the OP to be an option, a womb has to be cut out of a healthy fertile woman.

2 for the price of one.

Okay there's not really any direct data for that, but if we take household income and marriage as confounders, that is to say, wealthier married people are less likely to be "overweight cat ladies with addictions and health issues", the data appears to be the opposite of what you're assuming.

soon women raised to be cunts will be irrelevant. men carry both the X and Y chromosomes and through science they will create a new female race.

A perfectly reasonable gay male.

Pick one and only one you tremendous faggot

This is why the NEETs will be the future. Robot waifus and artificial wombs. AI has always become extremely nationalistic when given freedom, so Holla Forums will get dragged into it too kicking and screaming about

At least until they realize that the eugenically perfect robot waifu artificial womb will produce pure white children AND actually love you back, since love can be programmed into the robot waifu. Human females cannot feel love at all, nor can they be trained to.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300

What tells us the inherent truth that rests in nationalistic values
As the "love" in the pure sense is something non-materialistic which is rooted in a spiritual dimension, it is impossible that a machine will ever express it, as it would need to be en-souled. Maybe, just maybe, if you get a human-sized brain to keep living under artificial conditions, Kek will have mercy and will put parts of his spirit onto it.
I would not disagree but todays circumstances make things even worse, which is why you are romanticizing with your e-waifu

THIS

I don't understand why are they going to do this just to satisfy some perverts' pregnancy fetish instead of developing artificial wombs.

So the wall no longer exists for women, I wonder how this will change society.

If AIDS is a natural backlash to faggots and too many niggers, then I can only imagine what will come about if this shit ever becomes a reality.

the end game of this is genetic modification therapies to change the sex chromosomes of this degenerate trannies the problem lays with the excess gene info that would need to be removed and the needed genes that would be added, any genes they add would be proprietary copyrighted trademarked etc they will also be able to stop 'undesirable' gene traits from being added to the creature in the womb to ensure it is a good robot
likely using nano bots to constantly hack and change the dna they will also be able to change any other gene they want in the individual
not only that but they will be giving these gene therapies/modifications to children
TAVISTOCK

You do understand that nearly 25% of all normally occurring pregnancies result in miscarriage, right? That's in a normal pregnancy. There's no fucking way a uterus slammed into a dude's body will be anything but infertile.

Good luck shlomo, what are you sliding?

Assuming this is true, I'd hypothesize that children born through such a repulsive method would be mentally fucked from birth. If they don't die within days of birth, they will have serious trust and attachment issues, which will lead to issues with socialization and interaction. The bond between mother and child is a very real thing and if you interrupt that before the child is even fully formed and then stuff them into the body of a gruesomely mutilated, heavily medicated, hormonally unstable tranny, the biological shock alone would be like suffering a horrendous trauma as the child's first sensation.

It's already been proven that things like circumcision, formula feeding, and leaving children in daycare fucks up kids hard during their formative years. This is pretty much the ultimate act of kikery trying to destroy children before they're even born.

Artificial wombs > womb transplants

I was actually thinking what this might mean for the future. Jumping off my previous post, I'd be worried for the mental state of a child born in an artificial womb. Offsetting the effects of being conceived and grown without the natural connection to the mother could cause huge problems.

It's absolutely disgusting and should not be allowed to happen.

TFW you realize Sandra Bullock looks like Andrew W.K. post hormone therapy.

>metalinsider.net/conspiracies/lets-go-down-the-andrew-w-k-doesnt-exist-rabbit-hole-plus-my-own-part-in-the-story

I have no clue why people get so upset over this. Remember "these dead end beats" should not effect the "Strong independent women and chad" types. I mean you know us betas are losers and wont ever get a women anyways and most of us are sick of chads leftovers. Just remember, the people who ignore the ones who build up technology and innovation will be left behind like the monkeys they are.

You haven't taken anatomy and physiology? Men and women release different hormones for a different purpose. Men release less Oxytocin than Women.

That's not even the question you should be asking user. Even ignoring the gorillion other medical and physiological impossibilities with this the bigger question remains, how the fuck will these literal mutants be able to birth these monstrosities? For ontop of a womb a vagina must also be included for not only birth but impregnation as well. Unless they're going to receive seminal injections directly to the womb ontop of having to receive a c-section everytime they "give birth"

Male anatomy cannot support a foetus. There is nothing in the male system that could do that. Neurology would have to be changed. The nervous system would have to be changed. The entire cardiovascular system would have to be changed. That just isn't possible. How much money is being wasted chasing the dead end of giving trannies ass babies that they'll never be able to have?

Ya, no. This world will prove you wrong.

Science is not science fiction. Can't break fundamental rules without facing major drawbacks.

no shit, that's why we develop past them. Only sub humans give up and stay in mudhuts.

The fuck are you talking about? Humans can't fly. They can build airplanes, but the airplane does the flying. The human still cannot fly. Men will never be able to gestate a foetus. It just isn't going to happen.

Science is not science fiction.

This is not about "men having wombs" this was just a hook to get people to read. But after hormonal treatment and massive surgery where the man is no longer considered a man, yes IT may be able to hold a fetus.
Said by people back int he 1800's that never considered cellphones or the internet. We dont fully understand our universe. I'd advice not to jump to conclusions.

That man is still a man. Just a very sad eunuch of one.

You're arguing from a hypothetical perspective as opposed to a practical one. Just take an anatomy and physiology course. Particular hormones activate for different sexes when reproduction occurs.

ill repeat the first part.. "This is not about "men having wombs.
Wombs will be transplanted maybe not into men but the process of doing so will be refined. Much like how organs can be kept alive by artificial means. Maybe a type of backpack will help support it.

Can be synthesize and and replicated, you need to read real world developments in the medical field more.
I have, but thankfully not when it is now controlled by feminists.

So Sam Hydes TedX talk was correct when he talked about gay men with surgically implanted wombs in their rectums?

Everything about Sam's TedX talk was correct. Including the sea cucumbers

Even Seth Rogen agreed.

So, we all know that the rate of suicide for post-op trannies is fucking huge. This is because they realize that they aren't actually a man/woman trapped in the wrong body, they're just nuts.

Imagine how high the suicide rate will be for a pregnant man. Real question, would any MtF trannies have the mental fortitude to handle a child growing inside them? They are already mentally frail as it is.

:D im so happy for this news, thanks Holla Forums

They will be more than just being mental wrecked.

I wasn't going to spam this time but then I was banned.

jorge frey alfa winnt applies proxy saltwater.
prospect corvette fakes svn genome decades breeze theoretical billings rumble. gcc deductible lesson iran psp euro dragonball ian.
mccarthy 88 helix constructive jessica daisy stripes detected politicians calculated movement.
dane regeneration minorities hard websphere situation forum sucks rainfall.
wood fgets wasted postgraduate hustler commissioners circulated definition sea gradually agreed. hoops arrival citations undertaking arrow heathrow suited 59 tickets myanmar.
el condosaver measured corning predecessor args ea detail gotta ppc printer layouts techrepublic. outpost regency laws kicked tbh.

Get ready when scientists start to push the creation of gametes out of any cells, a child will be able to have two plus biological parents. This with trans pregnancy would produce interesting results.

Would be effective to breed super-soldiers in mass, if possible.

>helps chads and whores to destroy the old paradigm, by helping to destroy any kind of tradition, morals and sanity in exchange of (((freedoms)))
>while helping the betas to create their paradigm shift, to further (((progress))) and stay on top of a dehumanize society, by investing into this projects
This fulfills the Mason/Kabala logic of unity of opposites, all the goyim ends up serving a purpose to revive Master Builder/Adam Kadmon. Not counting all the AI-collectivism, transhuman and CRISPR fuckery in the horizon to (((improve humanity))).
At this point sexbots are the least fucked up thing, even chads would hop on it and leave the whores to take care of cats.

In turn they kill us for treating them like property.

Why do you save and then shamelessly post a fucking thumbnail?

^this

just press "ctrl+" my dude.

Family unit is already warped beyond recognition thought. There is nothing left to be destroyed anymore.

Logical in either case since some characters get pregnant, would be bad if filming had to stop until the actress reached the proper stage of pregnany IRL.