JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Online: Stardust Crusaders expansion thread

>Gray Fly main, specced into Hysteria Tower of Gray has serious power if you can get civilians flipping out, plus you still can fuck shit up in Death 13 raids
What the fuck am I supposed to do? Pretending we're a bunch of confused old men on a plane gets old fast and I'm not buying Offerings just to get away with having a giant Tower of Grays free for all, DIO can suck my balls at this point.

Other urls found in this thread:

swgemu.com/archive/scrapbookv51/data/20080108210714/padawan_help.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Could one imagine an industry getting bad enough that people on a board for discussion of such a thing would prefer to make-believe of a fantasy world in which there is fun to be had?

What a sad world it is, and what sad men live in them.

t. mad Arabia Fats player

Why can't these damn gooks think of something original for once?

Of course your not gonna find any when the servers stacked against us, leveling Avdol was a massive pain in the ass, fucking stealth stand gankers killing me on every corner
You get flaming Flaming Detector so late and its fucking useless against the vampires, its fucking bullshit

It feels like every plane i get on fucking crashes

レロレロレロレロレロレロレロレロレロレロレロ

that's what you get for being fucking three dimensional.
1D master race doesn't have to deal with petty things such as a "plane".

Fuck off sandnigger, you're just mad that you can't figure out how to counter Vanilla Ices specced into Warrior of the Void. Does Araki need to attach a note to Crossfire Hurricane saying "USE THIS FOR VANILLA ICES, NOT CFHS, YOU FUCKING RETARD" next update?

Though I will admit, Old Joseph is getting fucked up by updates lately. I still see them wreck DIO players, but it's looking more likely every update that they're gonna be older Speedwagons without the kickass buffs.

You know that's part of the deal if you main Joseph, user. You just need to time that crash right.

He said he's an Avdol main. Are you a Nukesaku player by some chance?

Nobody told me Vanilla Ice was a fucking vampire. I get he's DIO's top guy and all, but why is he a vampire? I get so close to fucking up these three Team Joestar players' shits and then I walk into the sunlight and fucking die? Are you kidding me?
The Polnareff player that I left alive will get his shit fucked up by DIO, no doubt, but that Iggy player was the worst to deal with. Fuck him.

Enjoy not knowing what's going to happen and getting killed faggots

Enjoy not being able to see what you're fighting when you come in contact with a Stand user, ripplefag.

You know you can dual-weild with Vampirism or Stands as a Hamon player, right?

Newfag here, just started

What main's the best to learn how to git gud? The game's shoving Jotaro in my face, but i'm not sure if he's one of those "easy modo crutch character" kind of deals.

Spamming /fart never gets old.

Bought the king crimson armor pack. I still don't know how it fucking works.

Can we please talk about how underpowered old joseph is?
Holy shit, i cant even hamon properly and hermit purple only works as a quick get-away rope, I WANT MY CLACKERS BACK YOU JOTAROCUCKS.

Maybe they'll explain its backstory in the next expansion. Or the expansion after THAT expansion, who knows.
I wanna know what the fuck is up with the "Made in Heaven" rare item that quadruples your movement speed. That's some OP shit.

Why is Giorno so fucking broken? he can turn any item you have into an NPC that if you hit, you suffer the damage, any time he Gold Experience attacks, make you unable to dodge, and heal and recover status effects, and GER is the most broken bullshit I've seen.

He's got discounts at the Speedwagon foundation, and try using his stand on a polaroid camera. I shit ye not, your group will love you for it.

he's meant for PvE, only faggots play easymode PvP.

Enjoy your poorly balanced version fags

Real fucking comfy, my ass.

The fuck is a Giorno?
the title of the thread is "stardust crusaders expansion" dumbo
meaning we haven't gotten to vento aureo yet

I heard rumours of a new "madman" class, any truth to this?
Supposedly it comes with like 4 new stands, isn't that a bit overpowered?

You know very well he was debuffed to make jotarofags not feel retarded for constantly spamming ORAORAORAORA.

Yeah, but he even had the "next youre going to say" removed, how am i supposed to taunt the enemies into my carefully prepared traps and ruse my way to victory?
I cant even bantz.

I sadly don't have beta tester access but I hear there's one character that has a Stand with three evolutionary stages.
That sound retarded, why restrict it to one character?

Apparently the devs have no idea what to make of the character and ran into some internal problems when trying to balance him, so he has been patched 3 times already.

Artist here, they're talking about rebalancing him. I can't give any details, but there are talks of a fifth stand for him.

apparently if you look in the game files you can find data for an unused ability for polnareff that works with an item thats still unobtainable, is it true?

It's actually true but I heard it only comes with two at the begining however to get the other two It's an over complicated sidequest that you have to get the a new sidejob and waste an equipment slot for one and get a rare as fuck for the other

Is this a glitch or what?

alright,strikes are broken.
~(U+200B was here)~test~(U+200B was here)~
~(U+200B was here)~sage because offtopic~(U+200B was here)~

test

have fun with the latest patch, we left a little surprise with the final boss for Kaky players ;)

I think it's called Jorge Joestar

I heard there's a server with 17 kars players in the mars area for some fucking reason is this true?

I'm not going to spoil it too badly, but let's just say the devs were going for an "Absolute Virtue" on the last story mission, which is why it pretty much forces you to have a Jotaro in your group. Just assume the devs will be shitheads and implement another forced damage instance instead of fixing it with an actual cutscene or good scripting, even. Teleporting the player isn't how the final boss works, but again don't expect the new guys to actually read the lore notes before making their EPIC BATTLE LOLZ.

See what I mean?

Also I heard another dev group were working on an expansion that was based around time travel, but it got canned due to a couple of the main honchos at Araki Tech talking about it being unbalanced and how they need more characters to work off of first. Maybe it'll come back in a decade or so, if it's still up by then.

I go there often and they've figured out how to get 36 by now.

also played the chinese copy out of boredom waiting for the next expansion, shits weird. There's a fully modeled version of the starting area from the upcoming expansion that constantly moving and the stands are named after movies

Might as well discuss Stardust Shooters

Wait, are you telling me this game isnt real?
Have i imagined all of it?

You are nothing but a shade of existence, a fictional player wrought by wistful souls, doomed to experience the wraiths of a derivative of a product that does not exist and never will. The visions you see are not your own, void of color, filled with emotion; want, desire, lust. Your meta fictional state lives by the whims of a shit curator on a burgeoning site, and your only memory will be that of a few lines of text, lucky to last a day, if not less. Accept your fate. Die slovenly, surrounded by fake products and empty cans in the mind of your maker.

yeah okay faggot, anyway, look at this cool screen shot of me hacking my hol horse to have timestop powers

when you bully you go all in or go home, nerd

Everytime

yeah,she's got a pretty easy combo that can go to the special,and the mad special to special combo.
But there's two factors.
Also,she's not as broken as Entire Horse or Shadow Dio there's an autistic guy maining him and doing the same combo

Hell no, man, I've got some self-respect.

N'doul main. Fuck my life, why can't I get more open missions in Florida or something? But no, most of the XP comes from the place without my environmental modifiers.

Lemme guess, you didn't look hard enough at "DIO" or his lack of stats.

Why is there no way to restyle Josuke's hair? The default is absolute shit.

Any help?

We're trying out some very new things
please try to remember

Even Araki couldn't come up with a hairstyle that stupid. And do people really think they're stupid enough to add a character who's so overpowered that he can heal all damage instantly?

I bet you fuckers haven't even found the secret map to the temple in nepal

Why don't MMOs or game in general do cool shit like this and more
swgemu.com/archive/scrapbookv51/data/20080108210714/padawan_help.html

Figured out how to quick travel in Cairo yet, scrubbie?

That… is kinda cool. Maybe they don't think many players would go for that, unfortunately.

People shit on old Joseph but man he has so many utilities like spying on movements of enemy players trough the randomly scattered televisions on the map with hermit purple. He also has some of the best nonvampire or flying stand mobility with his whip pull thingie and you can spam it all day, there is no cost or cooldown on it.

Sure his DPS is not that good since ripple attacks only do guranteed crits on undead but as a team player? Joseph can stay out of range heal and buff with ripple healing and +/- ripple trough his hermit purple. He can also cause slowdowns and even stops if he stacks enough hermit shots on a target.

He is a bit frail but even if he does get hit all the damage gets reflected right back at the target to spite them if you cast hermit armor beforehand.

He is like the definitive version of a cleric class. I love it.

Holy fucking shit, you saw him too? You should still be able to make new characters The only reason I'm bothering with Gray Fly is I got punched by his weird The World-looking Stand, and now I can't log on to my main man Hol Horse. Video fucking related.

Though, I noticed that the options for Phantom Blood and Battle Tendency characters returned, even though you shouldn't be able to use characters from an old expansion. And there's FIVE MORE EXPANSIONS WORTH OF CHARACTERS. I'm fucking serious. I liked the one from "Steel Ball Run," though, named Jonathan "Johnny" Joestar. No, it's not Phantom Blood JoJo because this one's a cripple and has a horse. I thought it was a glitch and I'd get banned though, so I didn't play as one.

Though, given how I still see Pillar Men players roaming around, I kinda wish I did.

Holy shit, this is fucking retarded. I bet you'd use shitty pompadour hair if you could.

I hate kakyoin but god does he actually outclass joseph in every capacity besides healing, and the self heal bullshit isn't even that good because your health is already so low, made up barely by the fact that the stamina bar on the mother fucker is like a god damn abyssal pool. He's made for running away and healing himself which makes it impossible to confront him unless you use a clinch stand like empress or a stand you can't run away from like bastet. Kakyoin has that manuverability and a bit more health, but his versatility is so much higher it's not even funny.
Joseph needs a buff, but being on development for the next game, you guys aren't going to like what they do to his main abilities.
besides, you know, his luck, he is currently broken in that his appearance in the server causes a random increase in luck for no god damn reason, we still can't figure it out.

Found the woman.

Good shit man.

I swear to god, these women hate children so much that I'll bet my kidney there will be a "shocking" increase in women murdering children by the end of the year. Just set up some concentration camps for these emotional fuck ups already. I'm sure there's plenty of people who find Nazi jokes to be funny outside le hatechin, so it'd be forgivenl.

Why the fuck would they make a power with cheap in the name, make it a cheap move, and then put it in the game anyway? It always happens when I'm the furthest from Morioh and even if I was able to get my raptor mount out before I die, I would still have to deal with the assassins sent by Funny that you encounter when you travel. WITH the power still activated. Such bullshit.

We're all in a dream of a mad god, user
what said, she's lacking fundamental mechanics that are used by every other character in the game.

I'm sorry what the fuck. I take it Gone to Heaven fucked you up too?

C'mon dude. Everyone but the D'arby the elder has resistance to that generic skill.

Yeah no.

HOW DO I GO BACK

Anyways, who's going to kit out their Darbies with Janken Kid next expansion? Boingo is fun and all, but he's just not as good as a decently built Speedwagon, and Nukesaku is just a joke partner.

Also, Darby is 100% resistant to bluffs when he has a bluff affecting someone else, even one of his own allies.

Should've been using the nail clippers user. It stops vampires evolving.

Are you a woman or a gay?

This is fucking horse shit.

>not skipping the horseshit hue and helping Funny Valentine find the Corpse Parts for dosh

That only happens if you drain Oldseph while you yourself are close to death though, otherwise you complete one of the secret goals to unlock the Heaven Ascended DIO prestige class.

I did the right thing. Even if I can punch people out of existence, I look like shit.

Strength main here.
Drowning in loli pussy while crusaders just drown.

this would be the coolest game ever if it actually existed

I hate these faggots so much. They have an entire fucking clan HQ that you can move around and dispell. They just lure people on their stand, sail out into the sea and then dispell it to let their Blue Moon buddies fuck everyone's shit up as opposed to being near useless on land.

And even if you somehow get past them they just conjure it right back up and drop it on your head for max unavoidable damage if you don't dive back immediately.

Who the fuck balances these?

How is Fate is unbreakable coming along? I haven't seen a thread in ages.

I'm not purely spec'd for sea combat, I got a pistol with decent stats from the enigma raid, and I just pump that to an m16 and I'm good.

They have a tumblr and Twitter they answer questions on but I havent really seen a status update

RIP that game, it's never going to get finished.

You forgot to max out your stand tree, didn't you?

Recently they were scouting for more artists on Holla Forums though it's a kinda weird that they didn't scout anyone on Holla Forums.

its only understandable if you're a hol horse main

fuck this game

Most clans have arrows to give out. The Passones are always looking for more members.

There's like a million Arrows in circulation from all the dummy accounts made after they announced them. Plus, remember that leak about Dio Brandos being able to switch to a new class? Yeah, we all know the quest that lets you change to DIO without making a new character. Same source is saying that next expansion pack, certain characters can use an arrow twice and fuck shit up..

I think it makes sense. They've likely long scouted all the potential drawfags on Holla Forums by now, short of like 3 new ones.