That kid who made a video game presentation for the class

**tfw that kid was me&*

That kid did an anime presentation on Naruto. And tried to read the "silly jokes" in a silly voice to make us laugh.

Nobody laughed.

Would have liked to have that kid in my old class so I could pick apart his shit taste during the presentation

Triggered.

nice

18+ to post here

I'm so glad I wasn't into the internet while I was in high school. I would've killed myself of embarrassment once I became self aware of how cringy I was then.

I actually did my 8th grade presentation on Fallout because our assignment was to do a slideshow on a scientific phenomenon. I did mine on of course fallout

>That kid was me
>Kill me now please

High school was a mistake.

>we never got the cake

It gets worse

Fuck reminds me of my highschool
HighScoohl was a mistake

me

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER

>one guy is good with video editing but he's a fucking hipster weeb cool guy though

If it wasn't for the buzzkill science teacher, the fat ass male feminist teacher, and that one teach who hated my guts and kicked me out of his class because my views and beliefs didn't align with his christian values, high school was one of the best times of my life.

A kid in high school about six years ago used a video of his minecraft home in a presentation.

>the kid who was called up by the teacher who demanded that he give him copies so he could play too
>the kid who on threat of detention showed the teacher how to git gud
Social Studies is fun when it's taught by a coach who doesn't give a shit about social studies

Coaches are some of the best teachers. My math and art teacher were coaches and they were chill as hell.

this, coaches are chill as fuck
History teacher was this old ex bodybuilder/trainer who had to stop due to health problems and started teaching with his history/phys ed degrees

It was pretty funny in hindsight. He pulled double duty with SS and PE. So in SS I taught him how to go fast and wreck bitches in Quake 3, in PE he taught me how to get swole and wreck bitches IRL which wasn't too hard because the niggers didn't bother weight training

I really hope you got an F if you did this.