SAND STORM

Saudi King Arrests Billionaire Prince Bin Talal, Dozens Of Others In Cabinet Crackdown

This is a huge development.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-04/shocking-purge-saudi-king-arrests-billionaire-prince-bin-talal-others-anti-money-lau
archive.is/jEQ0V

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/926793510723796993
youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

REMEMBER TO SAGE THIS LARP

LARPbro salt incoming

OP here, move to this thread

IT'S REAL

Reminder that SA has also recently turned on Qatar (al-Jazeera, Kampfy is a Fag™ Brotherhood, and international slave trade). Is it possible SA is trying to clean house?

Relevant Questions:
Are they still in a secret alliance with Israel?
Do they intend to stop genociding Houthis?
Has the United States thought ahead and loaded these pseudo-kikes down with $5 trillion of our national debt, so when the government inevitably collapses we can wipe out a quarter of our balance?

Must know.

Hmmmmmmmm

Three people create it at the same time. It's big breaking new retard.

Stay salty kike

with the same wording?
kill yourself shill

Breaking news indeed.

Look, nigger – You don't know what that meme means, you haven't lurked here for two years, you are an asshole-sucking faggot, you work for ISD, and your kike paymasters will never understand how this Singapore-based handjob technique discussion forum works, okay? Fuck off and die; you're shitting up historic threads.

Probably because the story was posted in the "Calm before the Storm" thread, and people decided it needed its own thread.

Anybody stupid enough to believe that cuckchan LARPer deserves a hole in their head.

Fuck your thread. This one already has more action. Just look at all the kike shills who showed up right away!

funny how Trump's latest twitter is about Saudi Arabia
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/926793510723796993

You are a very dumb person. This is the thread I created, but I linked to the other one because it was created before mine. That's the right thing to do, but you're a non-white, so that concept is lost on you.

No more talk. Filtered, along with all responses to (((you))).

ha is this the new filter, if so i actually like it

Lets see? muslim

Afraid not. I had to make it myself. The trademark is a copy/paste, though, like the Blood Flag.
Kampfy is a Fag™

So… what are the odds these people are tied into the Clintons/Clinton Foundation, child trafficking, money laundering, etc?

How do you do strikethrough text?

Muslim

Sand niggers gonna nig

house of saud is jewish user

More princes are getting arrested.

Isn't this guy one of the owners of the top 5 floors of Mandalay Bay?

So what?

Obligatory.

now this on the other hand is kind of a interesting (((coincidence)))

correct me if im wrong, but isnt bin talal the one who bought out the four seasons with bill gates? i remember this guys fucking mole from the vegas threads

HEY
look at this. this fucker owned the top five floors of the mandaley. this is fucking interesting

How many princes does Saudi Arabia have?

Checked dub dubs
Yes I know , all semitic filth no matter where it is needs to be removed.

That is truly interesting

We must PURGE all the copies from OUR GREAT SYSTEM.

ok now its not

considering he may or may not have been involved in vegas, id say with certainty.

also its pretty much common knowledge that the, clintons, bushes, and sauds have known each other for decades

King Abdullah alone had 30 wives and more than 40 children.

Hundreds, if not thousands. I am not kidding.

(checked)

TALAL OWNS TOP 5 FLOORS OF MANDALEY

ITS HAPPENING

Except Lebanon is now owned by Iran and Syria is busy retaking its borders.
Your shitty d&c needs to be retired.

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

This is either a real politik move or the dude is acting against the interest of the goatfucker in chief

This is not an actual happening.
Reminder that real happenings occur when things are actually done to sway the thoughts of the public. No one cares about some sand goblin "prince" and him being arrested. This incident will fizzle out of existence.

If it does somehow manage to effect gas prices, watch the prices return from the ~0.50 cent increase after several days.

Its Saudi Arabia, we should never have given those sand niggers money, but we did, they're cleaning up house over there and it just so happens one of the most vocal inbred idiots there got thrown in jail, this is huge even if it doesn't appeal to normies.

Why are two of these threads now stickied?

GIGGITY

Muslims are based as long as they in muslim shit dessert.

They could help us fight the jews

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

That looks like Klingon writing

Because it pisses jew off?

isn't kushner in SA right now too?

No they're not. The jews ruined them when they taught them to anhero to kill civillians. Now they are rabid and not to be trusted.

They were doing the same fucking shit back when they were fucking uyamids or what ever the fuck they were called.

Also, the kikes have used them as a proxy army since the days of akkadia

yup

I cant wait til the private armies these fucks had chimp out and go full akbar