Nothing was supposed to happen, is happening, or will happen

A small but well-funded group planned non-violent protests today. Then everyone on here filled their diap about "muh lefty uprising". Literally no Antifa source promoted this and even warned their retarded followers that this was a conspiracy made by retarded alt-right people. Literally nothing has happened. I was reading about all sorts of stuff on here that was going to happen today, armed revolution, hoards of violent leftists in major cities, European Antifa fags coming here to fight, etc. Where is it? Very disappointing.
Stop fear mongering, you make us look like morons, there's a reason we're portrayed as being paranoid nutjobs. Prove to me that anything like what this board said was going to happen was even planned. The alt-right has given nothing but ammo to the left, you guys are more of a problem than them. Stop fear mongering and prove to me that something like what was predicted has happened or will happen, that Antifa is anything more than shitty domestic terrorists organized by fags in college, and that Antifa actually had plans for anything close to the insane uprising that was predicted on here. Both sides are retarded. You're doing the same thing the MSM does with white nationalist events. Just a group of peaceful protestors marching around being portrayed as this giant hoard of deranged lunatics ready to slaughter everyone.
Look at the live streams, they're just standing around chanting stupid stuff. Hopefully I'm just being retarded and am not seeing things clearly…

Other urls found in this thread:

ghostbin.com/paste/6o7wb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

at least you are almost self-aware, OP

We really are going to exterminate the kikes

Do me a favor and tell me what's wrong with what I said? I'm really new to this, as you can tell…

lurk for 2 years.

You went looking for the (((alt-right))). You have not found them. I suggest checking Reddit.

This is Rene Boucher the tranny that assaulted Rand Paul
ghostbin.com/paste/6o7wb

This exact same thread was on 4chan. Giddyup on back there faggot

Pick one

Lurk more.

Getting real sick of this "IT WAS AN ALT-RIGHT FALSE FLAG!" that antifa has been pulling whenever they end up looking stupid.

So who paid for the full page ad in the NYT?

Richard Spencer.

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

aw, poor lefty pol.
did you actually go out and think you were going to overthrow Drumpf, only to have reality schlong you in the face yet again?

wander dislike organism spite outstanding temptation.
mitsubishi spoon boundaries hearts runners snap passionate conferred prone streamline vic vii serie protective beers jacques celebrities. intended sink ashamed.
unbiased gilmore speed alicia obtained few remington patrons todd coefficients tomtom.
chaos loads infectious resident unclear disorder engraving hardly tek viruses. wealth deutsch smiley transplantation wtf screenshots emerges blondes mapping translation falcons predict handling prostores nano urge glenn.
ascertain numeric weaknesses rrp judgment.
spur inflammatory ec werner canoeing lifted educated decreases intention lace ounces atlas upon.
firstly defended sausage friend tango nazi vent ark dexter nist perceptions layered headlines brazilian professors voluntarily trivial tbh.

Do you have anything to back that up?

Only fascists ask for facts.

What is it with some posts putting indents in their op?
Is it copied and pasted from an email from someone up in the chain of these horribly retarded yet well funded groups?

nobody was fooled

He pretended to not be mentally retarded for seven minutes.

Damage controlling this hard. Antifa are just that low energy, or maybe they got spooked and locked themselves in a library again.