Facebook cencoring blowout from HPX racist incident involving Lido Pimienta

Lido Pimienta, a feminist SJW "artist" likes to divide her audience by their skin color. When a white female volunteer photographer refused to be pushed to the back on the basis of her skin color, shit hit the fan.

In a bizzare twist, events organizers blamed the white photographer who refused to move to the back as Lido Pimienta had demanded based on the color of her skin. Apparently HPX is throwing their white volunteer under the bus to appease and promote SJWs.

See for yourself if you are able to view the overwhelmingly negative comments towards HPX, which now are well past 1K.

facebook.com/halifaxpopexplosion/posts/10155752239130645

read the comments from "shares" to get a general idea.

Someone posted the number for the actual event management in a thread a few days ago, I ripped one of their heads off, not the guy I wanted who had apologized in the articles and called the whites racist.

I capped it apparently.

Well done.

So segregation is ok when they do it?

Not even, whites are racist if they refuse to be controlled by non-whites.

kill yourself OP

This thread is about facebook censoring the blowback, you dumb shit.

Que?

Could we get trump to comment?

Lo siento. Censoring.

This is why any association with, or tolerance of, the enemy is a critical weakness. Play by their rules, and you have no grounds to complain when the logical implications come to bite you on your white ass.

With any luck, this will be Step 1 on the photographer's treacherous journey to /our/side, but I'm not holding my breath.

Shit thread, tbh.

Yes. I was actually thinking about this recently. When I was in school 30 years ago, and they were teaching us about the equal rights era they always made a point to briefly mention Malcom X. They used terms like radical and extremist when talking about his segregationist ideals. Then they skip to Martin Luther King Jr. and talk about him for ~3yrs of classes like he was a fucking saint. How desegregation and forced multiculturalism is the greatest thing for us fucking goys.

Niggers need a new Malcom X. One to motivate them to lean toward his separationist ideals. Except we're not giving them any of the land in the 50 States. We'll bomb Liberia and take it back, and the niggers can complete the Emancipation Proclamation and the American Colonization Society's plans of returning them to Africa.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Direct linking to facebook and no archive are intolerable.

Thats a downplay to my understanding, that it was a single photographer. What I read was that it was a group of whites, including the employee. They want to make it sound like it was one person as damage control. It was a bunch of whites. I bet some people left, they wont tell you that.

If herpes was publicly traded that'd be it's ticker handle.

its, not it's, I'm a nigger

Correct me if I'm wrong, but without a direct link, you would not be able to click the link to comments to verify yourself that this is indeed FB censorship.

Most likely they are protecting their SJW social manipulation tools.

Who?
NYPA

E-celeb bullshit and contrived controversy.
Absolute fiction.
Yes, coordinated and contrived controversy, aka "ragebait".

You do realize sites today have the ability to see where their links are being posted on the internet and where the traffic is coming from?
You posting link like that directly only gives kikebook knowledge where their audience comes from
Idiot

Autism

Faggot.

You idiots realize the board strips the actual link and just leaves text? You have to copy and paste to go to GoyBook. In that case there is no referrer.

t. Holla Forums

That doesn't matter. You missed the point, dumb fuck.

Please stop doing that. Only bad people do that.

While OP is a tremendous faggot, the data you're referencing is gleaned from HTTP headers. HTTP referrer is only sent when someone is clicking a link. Holla Forums automatically breaks links for obvious reasons, therefore it's not going to reference Holla Forums as the referrer. On the other hand Faceberg's analytic trash can see every page you have open in whatever browser you open it in and will continue to track you for the remainder of your session, so there's that.

ITT: Holla Forums learns how backlinks work

:^)

Thanks for proving you have shit for brains, didn't read, and missed the point of this thread.

I really don't give a fuck about you dumb bitch babies crying about something as insignificant as links to kikebook when they are posted to prove a point.

Ragebait is exactly what we want my friend, think about it. Emotional manipulation is a time-favored tool of the (((press))) and (((politicians))). Why? Because it works. It works extremely fucking well, and if done right you can cascade it into a full blown shitstorm or immediate hard shift in public opinion. We need whites to start getting angry, we need them to shake off the bitter chains of apathy. They only get mad over trivial bullshit, it's time they get furious over real matters for once. If we take that away from the kikes then they hands down lose their biggest media weapon by far, and in return we gain an extremely potent advantage

you are a complete and total retard, get out of here you stupid piece of shit

nobody even knows what you are upset about you dumb fucking retard.

Face it. You are a joke.

You aren't able to verify that what i'm saying is true without going to facebook and clicking the link yourself, you dumb fucking retards.

Please cry more about the 0.00001 cents you just gave them.

So many morons falling all over themselves to criticize or correct someone. Kill yourselves, losers.

The last Art is memetics and the left fails miserably . Any reporter even giving them an audience deserves the treatment.

(((WHITE)))

this is only true if you allow trackers and sharing buttons from facebook and the other usual kikes to load on the webpage you're visiting
lrn2 RequestPolicy and/or uMatrix

on most new websites I'm visiting, I have to teach my browser how to display images
the small inconvenient is that it becomes a tiny bit tedious after some time
the huge advantage is that if I've been redirected to a website of degenerate kikery, it's immediately visible when 30 various tracking or advertising companies want to run 20 scripts each to show me moronic pictures
facebook knows precisely 0% of my browsing for all the last few years
same for twitter
google may know about 0.1%, because I sometime use their search, but don't use their direct linking with the assorted tracking keys in the address they want me to use

it's been years since I have seen advertising, life is better without their brain poison

No kikebook
Someone post caps of the comments

oy vey shit it down

I remember this. Malcom X was always the extremist. Then the movie rehabilitated him and now he's not a black separatist anymore: he gets all muzzie and now he's just like MLK. That's why he was shot, goy!

Imagine being the only white kid in class during Black History month.
I actually got respect for announcing I was a segregationist.

Blacks would never willingly follow a Malcom X today. Some tiny fraction might, but the rest would have to be forced. Whitey has all the nice shit. And dem programs.

see you STUPID fucking shill

8ch could fix this with an automatic referer stripper. why they haven't done is I don't understand. sick of text links.

where are all you new pieces of shit coming from?