Nov. 4 Habbening Thread

Use this thread to report on all happenings/events on this day. I already see some threads about dancing israelis and nork invasion.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5048947/Cities-nation-brace-Nov-4-anti-Trump-protests.html
twitter.com/LeninDad1917/status/926844298770993153
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
refusefascism.org/protests-and-events/#Boston
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ahuviya_Harel
archive.is/wBYhp
youtube.com/watch?v=rYJ2uJwpy-4
infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/
twitter.com/RefuseFascism/status/926634817642487809
periscope.tv/RealJoviVal/1BdGYMLkpjEGX
archive.is/ao0qD).
archive.is/tMmLP).
facebook.com/AlexanderEmerickJones/videos/10155952527533459/
youtube.com/watch?v=FHfvYv13tIU
hooktube.com/watch?v=FHfvYv13tIU
periscope.tv/w/1zqKVMnkDwWxB?q=november 4th
pscp.tv/w/1OdJrAnmdOOGX
infowars.com/breaking-antifa-uprising-begins/
pscp.tv/w/1ZkKzdglVgqJv
anonymousconservative.com/blog/leftist-groups-begin-to-splinter/
youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
8ch.net/faq.html
wbko.com/content/news/Rand-Paul-assaulted-in-Bowling-Green-home–455219213.html
archive.is/PlpU5
youtube.com/watch?v=8rpjkWb_62s
archive.is/PlpU5
youtu.be/xMPqTO73AAE
youtube.com/watch?v=en9KT8IfIPY
youtube.com/watch?v=J0d1sJu17iM
youtube.com/watch?v=xMPqTO73AAE&feature=youtu.be
archive.fo/EFf78
youtube.com/watch?v=opdpz7fkfEM
archive.is/Q6fo1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterochromia_iridum#Central_heterochromia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For some reason, Holla Forums removed "NOV. 4" From my header. Spoop

My guess is today will look like a lot of shitty protests by the typical nu-male leftists, and then we'll see something clearly organized by the higher ups. It might even happen late at night when everyone thinks "welp nothing happened today"

fuck are you on about retard. you're not from around here, are you.

Hard to tell for me. There's a niggerball game in town so there are already several hundred people camped out for tailgating. Antifa trying to crash the football game would be maximum kek though.
Could always ring our buddies from Mark's phone and see if they're up to anything. :^)

Not going to get my hopes up for a real happening until snipers start poping antifa.
I will stay cautiously comfy for the time being though.

keepin' it a live

Been here longer then you have, senpai.

Day of The Digger when?

Nothing is going to happen. These faggots cannot handle cold. And even with 18 billion dollars, they do not have the intelligence to organize anything more than burning down their own neighborhoods which nothing of value will be lost. Fuck 'em.

They will probably be starting around lunch time, it will be pathetic but we are going to have to wait.

I hope you're right, but I can't shake the feeling that something will happen tonight. Soros invested a lot of money into this.

The nearest wannabe-Antifa (midwestern kids larping what they see on TV) is like an hour's drive from me, also we just got our first snow of the year up here.
I don't think there's anything happening in my state, or at least its superior peninsula.

I predict absolutely fucking nothing is going to happen.

herp derp the country is to big to organize a major protest in 1 spot and everyone is to poor to travel to meet each other. great job!!!!

Then what the fuck am I supposed to do with all this popcorn?

Cant wait for a riot.

What's even supposed to be happening? Antifa retards think they can bring down the Trump presidency by staging some flaccid protest?

Hopefully they will destroy a bunch of property in their own ultra left cities.

His use of the word was fine, what's your point?

I thought it an appropriate word.

Is it habbening yet?

Soon, protect your trash cans.

We sort of already have two threads for this

They aren't dedicated Nov 4 HAPPENING threads though so maybe we can keep a list of streams and shit here once they start popping up.

he couldn't stop thinking about cock, thought flacid was referring to dicks because he can't stop sucking them :^)

This is going to be a total disappointment, isn't it?

They didn't become leftists by being winners or by able to achieve goals in life.

I bet the guy who got fucked out of the money for that NYT ad is feeling salty right now.

I'm not expecting anything big, but if there is, I have plenty of 5.56/.223 and 5 buckets of 9mm

I just wanted a comfy chimpout thread again.

IMO this will peter out, and hopefully, there will be less "omg right wing nazi everywhere!"

And with thread
Looks more like some people are trying to prop up the "antifa march" by showing that "ebil nazee" are doing it too.

Online happenings
That's for Interbutts though.
Anything good happening in Anaheim?

btw, I happen to be in one of the states on their map, so wish me luck if it does happen.

Consider yourself lucky, I wish I didn't have to drive for 8 hours to get to the nearest foxhole.

Probably, but it could just be the calm. Before the storm.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5048947/Cities-nation-brace-Nov-4-anti-Trump-protests.html

oh, I just realized, there is the blizcon in the Anaheim convention center going on today for the overwatch world cup. Maybe something happens there, would be fun to see.

PrayForTrashCans.
I'm going back to bed. Wake me up if police start smashing Antifa skulls.

Usually antifa shit is. This is a coordinated event across multiple cities though, so hopefully we'll see something good in at least one. I'd say they'll hit the streets on the east coast in a few hours.

Source? Heard of crunchy getting hacked.

Got a source for that, user? I wanna know what happened!

Why?

nah, that shit happened in 2015, nothing recent about patreon.

Neat

ttps://twitter.com/sugoiServal/status/926780457122803713
It's confirmed by C themselves check their Twitter

Why though? Did they buy into the meme that all anime fans are secret Nazis?

Maybe they saw nazi anime picture edits online and anime got pepe'd

Phishing, anarchy and jews fear the samurai. Niggers gotta nog

And here I was getting my hopes up…

Too early for these hippies, they're still sleeping in. Expect to see protests after lunch time.

THE GOON FEARS THE ANIME

it actually had nothing to do with leftists, people were just tired of paying for shitty subs

Patreon, not Crunchyroll. 2015 hacks aren't recent happenings.

ya, the patreon was 2015, crunchy roll was recent tho.

So far November 4th consists entirely of antifa getting laughed at on twatter

Hey guys, I live in Austin, but not near it.
I'm hearing a siren outside right now, I think?
Does anyone see any weird reports coming in?

checked and kek'd

Sorry, I meant near Austin, but now in it…

Give it time, tripsman. There's no way something won't happen.

Dubs confirm commie faggots come out and riot at night.

Police scanners are focused on downtown Denver Colorado.

I think this is what I heard.
Probably just a test of the tornado warning system, nothing to worry about.

This will be like any multi city protest. Refuse Fascism are fags who stand around with signs. They're not going to launch a revolution, but they might attract enough dindus and street-blockers for some fun to happen.

ubercomfy. I live just 2 hours away from one of the big cities they wanted to Habben in… I'm going to go and get comfy food.

Rolling for Nazi cars of peace…

this also seems like their last chance at anything. with all the stuff going on with hillary and the dnc and whatnot just adding more nails to the coffin along with our continued winning over of the culture by us, it feels like now or never for them

Not now, expect their "resistance" to kick off full scale in 2020, when elections are "postponed."

Yeah it seems like a kind of last stand for their dignity.
If nothing happens then you know these guys are nothing more than a bunch of larping children that are completely incapable despite having powerful (((supporters)))

welp, I have to go to work in 3 hours and nothing has still happened.
I live in a heavy minority area, so far no Religion of Cuck™s have been allah aqbaring, nigga nogging or street shitting.
I guess it will just be another dull day.

FLAMING TIPPED OVER TRASH CANS AS FAR AS THE EYE CAN SEE

NOTHING HAPPENING IM GETTING COMFY ANY WAY BECAUSE YOU NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE ENEMY HIGHLY DOUBTFUL THEY CAN'T INTO COLD AND THEIR HIGHLY UNORGANIZED UNLESS THEY GOT PINK WOOL COATS AND HOT COCOA FROM THERE JEWISH HANDLERS

Clearly not.

OH SHIT

RiotWatch stream is live monitoring Florda

We will rebuild.

Shit isn't going to start for another hour and 45 minutes I'd say. Chill out lads.

Still way too early on the left coast.

i would think that trump would have things stacked way too much in his favor by that time. their power structures are already crumbling - that is unless they do something big very soon, like today

weren't they gonna wear MAGA hats and try and false flag trump supporters in a riot?
Chicaganon here, I'll be fine but I expect some happenings around downtown, especially trump tower. Couple of people were there a few weeks ago, throwing paper towels at it

We Europanons are betting bored. Its 17:25 here and the Antifat is still lying in bed eating burgers.

Nothing's happening then. Though I guess why would anyone ever expect the left to climb out from underneath their patchouli-soaked covers before mid-afternoon?

pic is great

Eww whats that jid on that seat? Is that a common sight in America?

Think that was actually a false flag to get antifa to beat antifa.
Such a revolutionary spirit these inept cucks have

I think thats going to happen. I think texas is going to be a huge false flag with gnatsees shitting on paddocks score. prepare the memes, do not let them false flag such a thing and push for pr cuckoldry.

Every damned last one of you better be posting all over any fucking social media possible that the only good commie is a dead commie. Do not let them cuck the plebs with such a narrative.

Yeah it is. And after it fails they're going to go

That's how you know it's going to fail.

The hardcore antifa travel from protest to protest. They can't be in multiple cities at once.

twitter.com/LeninDad1917/status/926844298770993153

Because if you're retarded enough to pay tenbux for anime, you're retarded enough to click on an .exe file.

i just checked the 8990 khz and skyking did get messaged with the daily phonetic code for about 5 min, not sure if it will repeat again but here is link for easy wide band listening

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/

isn't it a little to late for halloween?

Better watch out

Sorry, wrong image

>twitter.com/LeninDad1917/status/926844298770993153

Well, I'm glad you spoilered that.

Is he drinking soymilk in a mug?

It's only text, though it's pure degeneracy unfiltered anyway.

100 hours in ms paint

Every time I think I've seen them at their worst, the degenerates find someplace new to go. Calling it now: next big fetish is smegma eye drops.

The implication that he is a pedophile in the original is much funnier. Male tears means semen

Please meme responsibly.

should really be more conservative about making predictions about specific dates
I only want to celebrate one end of the world per year in september

Wew, that didn't even cross my mind. Also thought it was a bull dyke. I put eat because zhe's fat.

What could they possibly do? More autistic screeching? Antifa so far have only done riots, they're too chickenshit to actually go out and target politicians or fatcats.

He looks like jew.

8992 khz is fairly active, there is phonetics being spoken VERY softly, hard to hear, but there is increased activity as of now at least. keep tuned

Riverdale, IL reporting in, nothing yet, but there is a mean winter rain storm moving through Chicago right now. For the first time I am happy for shitty weather at work.

Picture strongly related (my job), how is the big DOD emp exercise coming along?

Most of the protests don't start until 1pm - what, you think these guys have a job and are used to waking up early? Scroll for where and when refusefascism.org/protests-and-events/#Boston

Hey good for them for o-
Never change gommies

Wew lad. Lurk moar
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ahuviya_Harel

BREAKING!
Antifa Armored Cav Spotted in Springfield Ill!

Well, he looks like one.

archive.is/wBYhp
Archive. I heard leftists saying this whole thing was just a giant troll, but here's official refuse fascism giving dates, times, and locations of where to go.

They know this is going to implode, they're getting ready to blame the "alt-right", "gamergate", and trolls. It's too early to definitely declare it a failure, but the fact that the general sentiment seems to be to laugh at them makes me feel like it's going to be a couple ten or hundred people smashing windows and burning trash cans.

Also, I haven't heard or seen any unusual RR Police traffic around me, but then my boss is an Uber insider kike.
Other picture is my Uber insider kike boss's lung cancer lackey.

The kike bagged himself because they were passing over something "unclean". I've never seen kikes on a plane, but I'm in Utah.

Someone should call child services on LeninDad. With the way things are going, we could get an investigation into child abuse since he's an antifa. If shit hits the fan today, they'll be declared a terrorist organization and he'll lose his kid(s).

Kek. I'm pretty sure places hire fags for PR purposes and virtue signalling. If they lose the job it's likely because of their erratic faggoty behavior.

God that's even more low energy than the last Florida one.

That's not a bad idea user, if he can't face the gallows, atleast save the kids from this marxist freak

Knew a guy who was a shitty employee, always came into work late, barely did any work, was rude to customers, everything. Boss was ready to fire him, then he came out and the boss just couldn't do it since it could fuck with the company in several ways, lawsuits, ruining the company image, everything.

Just listening these fucking chants I can't but feel that they're same shit with different lyrics
Absolutely nothing is going to happen.
I for one will be laughing at Holla Forums tommorow morning. Time to rev up those public proxies or I2P for grand old time.

On a light note, this is one of my favorite vids on the net. It was hilarious, and when I first saw it I'd had no idea he was on an entertainment show. Still makes the sides go for a run.

Thank you for the heads up.

There was supposed to be some shit going on in the Detroit area. So far, I got nothing. It's only 1PM, though, so a lot of these antifa types are just waking up.

dox time.

TOP FUCKING KEK

Your the only one projecting your phallicphilia onto us, flaccid faggot

Is that the trigglypuff?!

NY here. Waiting for the (((alt light))) streams to pop up to share with you. If there's going to be any violence in NY to watch, Antifa will go after these beta males once they see them.

Jonestein is livestreaming nov 4 happenings starting at 1pm central. He kind of has too considering he's been building up nov 4 for months.

youtube.com/watch?v=rYJ2uJwpy-4
infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/ and click livestream for the non-kiketube stream.

Did Jeb Bush organize this?

I'VE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHER FUCKING KIKES

Why does he look so much like jew?

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

Hey.. I feel it is important to remind everyone that, while we are going to have fun watching this, and those of us lucky enough to participate will have fun participating… It is very very important that every one of you call your family, even if you are estranged, and plead with them to stay away from anywhere public where these fucks might be. Remember… These arent people, they are communists, kikes and muslims.. and anyone that falls into their hands will die a disgraceful, torturous death.

Checked
That restaurant is Bakersfield Tacos in Indianapolis IN
Phone is 317-635-6962
Call and ask if he's a regular , claim you found his wallet or keys or some shit. He's going to be at least a semi regular there

Kek'd audibly

Its probably just some old bastard having a heart attack, or a nigger

I learned the hard way during the election that when antifa says they are going to do something huge and it is taking place in florida at most 7 faggots will show up

Fuck off faggot go get arrested by blackwater

By 1pm I'd wager it will be clear that nothing is happening. I wonder how disappointed Jonestein will be.

I think they might actually do it, why go through the effort to make all these signs for nothing?

twitter.com/RefuseFascism/status/926634817642487809

Good call. Are you in Indiana? I'm not even close to that state so we should have someone closer in proximity do this.

Any MI here that can run the face pictures here in their system to match up his socials?

dox his pig gf too

Hahahahaha

Does Craiglist have anything up for any towns or cities at or nearby the target locations requesting volunteers or paid actors?

Got our first cuck in NY streaming. Make sure to troll the shit out of him. This guy gets triggered easy. Manually broke up the link for you anons who get paranoid about that.
https www periscope tv/RealJoviVal/1zqKVMnDMrVxB

LMFAO the fucking sheboon im laffin

they would never do that anyway. The only way to achieve what they want to achieve is to cause a complete and total societal breakdown. which means targeting civilians so that they become afraid to leave their house

I could find worse if I wanted to derail the thread. JustinRPG is just some retard with weird fetishes.

Nice find mate

So comfy now.

No problem. Have fun with him. He's a friend of (((Laura Loomer))) and loves (((our greatest ally))).

I keked hard. Anyone know if thats a recording or some live gold jewtube op found?

Ask yourself "for what reason does many small animals puff themselves up?" and you get your answer intimidation, usually hollow but stupider animals fall for it

It was some livestream on facebook.
All kinds of freaks on there.
Last month he found some livestream of a hood fight in STL.

jej

I'm not exactly the praying type but I'm tempted to have this professionally printed and hung up on my wall.

Now there's a mexican batman.
Wtf is going on?

Kek. Still dont regret deleting jewbook back in 2011

No happening in San Antonio yet. Our Antifa is stupid small so I doubt any happenings here. What a shame.

The dude was on his way to the place where protestors allegedly are, then he ran into a Trump supporting Mexican batman.

I went to Hardee's this morning and there wasn't a single nigger there. Something's up.

CATIFA ATTACKS FIRST!

MN REPORTING IN

LITERALLY TENS OF THOUSANDS OF ARMED MEN ROAMING AROUND THE WOODS RIGHT NOW

It's also rifle deer hunting opener today, so it might be related to that though…

Reporting in from omaha, nothing yet at the supposed meeting ground here, memorial park. A few idlers but it's next to creighton and uno so there always is. 20 mins to their meetup

VENISON LIVES MATTER SHITLORD

Exclusive artist rendering of the innawoods Nazi.

they prefer the term "indigenous delicious", you inconsiderate fuck

Tell antifa that wearing orange in the woods is a sign of white supremacy.

PA reporting in. Got home from hunting innawoods for pheasants. It's also bow season for deer. On a side note, I shoot Iran's national bird on a weekly basis as a part of dog training.

infowars graphical masterpiece

Revolutionary as fuck

KEK

In death they serve the Reich.

I'm not going unless there will be free nootropic supplements and water filters tbh.

I'm late to this party can someone give me a rapid summarization of what's supposed to happen today? Every lefty activist is going to go to their nearest city center and chant rhymes until the plebs rise up and storm the whitehouse to force Trump out of office? What exactly was promoted to be happening?

How barbaric. venison jerky is tasty though

dead commies

Huh? I thought this was organized by commies.

A poet

How fuckin new are you?

yea and they wantet to start armed violance, with there often displayed level of compitance that would have ment a lot of dead commies.
this sucks i would have loved watching it.

Alright lads, Here are some times for cities that haven't happened yet. If I'm wrong correct me

(checked)
Right Wing Riot Squad prayer

The only thing commies are actually good at is getting commies killed.

pls no bully

NEfag here as well, I might end up checking out Memorial in a few hours. I'm going to be downtown this afternoon and I'm curious if there will be any presence there. According to a few NE Antifa twitter accounts nothing is supposed to happen so we can apparently look like idiots for thinking something would. And a couple of shit-tier leftist sites are running with that story. Pretty weak shit if that's the real plan tbh fam.

This is that antifa Boston guy.
He's a riot.
But he's satire

Oh shit guys it's habbening

WATCH OUT NAZIS REVOLUTION IN PROGRESS

The taco nigger in NY is live again.

joined thread to check those trips

bumping with NYC stream periscope.tv/RealJoviVal/1BdGYMLkpjEGX

I would absolutely wolly womp that thick cunt and take great pleasure in doing so

unconfirmed rumors antifags are planning something in union square for 1500… will post more if i get more info

Make sure to shitpost in his stream. He's CivNat as fuck and gets triggered easy.

Reported. Go back to reddit.

that's a man

Out of curiosity I checked Craigslist for anything of the sort for/near the Los Angeles area. I found one posting looking for a Kim Jong Un lookalike (archive.is/ao0qD). There was also an job ad for Help DUMP TRUMP telemarketers (archive.is/tMmLP). Beyond that, nothing of interest that I could find.

Perhaps other, more prominent cities would have more suspicious postings?

oh the humanity!!!

The bitch on the loud speaker is fucking retarded

Truck of peace when???

How many are there do ya think? Also, I think Austin and Chicago are on now as well.

you sound upset

Where does the idea that Trump is starting a nuclear war come from?

CNN any hour of the week

union square where?

(Checked)
True

are any of ourguys streaming?
would love to watch this shit in a comfy shitpost stream

This whole thing seems so stupid, like a bunch of children upset they didn't win an election.

link?

See

owen is on the street harassing leftists

I'm not the one streaming this shit

He started off ok but got real autistic real fast

HAHAHAHAHA

They got about 4 hours till sunset on the east coast.

also this stream is incorrect, correct stream is
youtube.com/watch?v=FHfvYv13tIU

the youtube link though suspiciously complains about browser compatability to censor it. it works on hooktube, and on the embed they have on infowars.com
hooktube.com/watch?v=FHfvYv13tIU

Found a Philly stream periscope.tv/w/1zqKVMnkDwWxB?q=november 4th

You want to know how they are trying to spin this? They are saying that the right wing failed because antifa didn't destroy anything yet.

SAD

Thanks, press H to get rid of all the cancer on periscope by the way.

there's 10 times as many patriot counterprotestors as there are protestors on this stream.

This is the absolute state of the left.

kek. I wish they'd try Something in the UP. I went to Michigan Tech. The rules for firearms on campus was to tell the school how many you had in your dorm.
Their are a few cucked places like Ann Arbor though.

Taco nigger being a spic actually kind of helps his cause since everyone thinkgs mexicans hate trump

The largest I've seen so far is the new york protest and there's maybe 50 there.

wat

they trollin irl

biggs has multiple bants signs

I've been seeing some leftists on Twatter insist that November 4th was never going to be a real protest and it was all just an ebin prank to troll the nazis

What's with nigresses and stealing mics?

New InfoWars reporter on the scene.

i think she's a trump supporter but nobody can really figure out what the fuck she's talking about

Another NYC stream pscp.tv/w/1OdJrAnmdOOGX

maybe if she spoke another one of the 17 languages she knows I could understand

Yeah she is ripping on the communists by the sounds of it, thick accent on her.

Needs more rainbow star of david's

pic =/= stream.

What stream?

At first I was excited for this shit to kick off, but it's just a bunch of faggots virtue signalling about muh nazis and white supremacists. I think I feel my braincells dying while listening to them. I need to take a break until day turns night. I feel like shit has a greater chance of going down then.

FilterWars.

Don't forget the official refusefascism.org site with the dates, times, and places.
archive.is/wBYhp

They tried, they failed, they blame everyone else. I guess they trolled so hard they managed to troll refusefascism.org :^)

Yeah I was hoping to see some euro-tier antifa who actually get violent but as some other user said above there is only a small group of hard core paid antifa who travels from protest to protest so they can't have a heavy presence at 15 different locations at once.

all the infowars streams are here
infowars.com/breaking-antifa-uprising-begins/

they have streams on kiketube and facebook, and seperate show streams they host outside of youtube, their shit is unorganized. the relevant streams are on the page though

Anti-fa is actually super huge, it's just this whole thing was a troll by refusefascism.org to trick those evil alt-righters into getting onto Holla Forums and shit posting in a thread. Can't you see how this troll just completely fucked up the right? :^)

Holy fuck their definition of fascism is retarded, as expected though.
refusefascism.org/what-is-fascism/
WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE TO BACK UP THESE RETARDED CLAIMS CONSISTENTLY REGURGITATED BY RETARDS?

wish we had one of our own running, the prais kek Holla Forums streams were always the best

There are hundred of these idiots scattered all across the US right now, some shit prank.

meanwhile it looks like there's a hundred armed open carry trump supporters behind the camera.

kangz protestor up now claiming revolution in the coming weeks

what a high energy demonstration

Austin user is going to stream soon. pscp.tv/sordidsentinel

I-it's a grassroots campaign goy!

today is the first day I've looked beyond the subject line of any thread on this topic.

I'm not asking what you expect to happen, I'm aaking what the promoters claimed is supposed to happen.

IT WAS JUST A PRANK

This event is shaping up to prove how few of them there actually are. They inflate themselves by bussing around these paid protesters from city to city, getting at least half of antifa into a single location every time. Now that they try to do something in multiple locations, we see the numbers as they really are. They assumed they would get more local support, but failed miserably.

They literally trucked in the signs to give out to people

What incoherent bullshit.

"HUMANITY FIRST"
in response to
"USA"

Given that (((Soros))) gave nearly all of his wealth to his (((Open Societies Foundation))) it's safe to assume he is a marked man.

It always seems to me that they organize really fast at politically-right events when there is media coverage
Yet they try to hype up for their own multi-state rally and probably have barely cracked 10k total participants across the entire continental U.S.

A question for all in this thread - If this rally were successful
How many of these lefty folk would claim that this is a big success?
Such as, if the media had their eyes on them at this time, would it give any significant boost to their morale?

DELET THIS
OVER 20,000
There are SUPER SOLDIERS there
OY VEY

USA, NOT HER, ESE

I have zero doubt CNN will show a few 5 second clips of the busiest, liveliest group at their peak and declare that "possibly tens of thousands" of anti-Trump protesters took to the street in peaceful protest. And then run a 15 minute segment on how this means the end of Trump and Pence.

IT WAS JUST AN ANNE FRANK

i honestly can't figure out the gender of 90% of those people

We all do user, we all do. After having us some Ferguson, and then some Baltimore, as well as many other chimpenings, we got used to the feel. Chimpening threads are always fun.

owen about to get raped by a furry

All these galvanizing autistic speeches into megaphones are no match for laughing at them.

This is the Mighty Number 9 of protests

ya fucked up

I think there is hope that when the sun goes down, the chimpout will commence. Niggers rarely turn down a chance to steal fresh kicks.

Berkeley, Chicago, Baltimore, Ferguson. I'm calling it now.

Oh shit guys, are we prepared to face a vicious group like that? I stay in shape, but this is a whole other level. What absolutely brutes. I think it's over, we had a good run gents.

I didn't know that anyone still used the evil Christian fundamentalist meme.

Those evil Christian fundamentalists won't bake cakes for gays. Truly we live in a fascist, oppressive police state. A real sign of the times of how persecuted liberals are.

Owen made him cry. Lmao.

NAZIS WATCH OUT

Is this stream choppy for anyone else?

owen just requested that 4chan find chad, the furry

Ya, once the Jaqwandiris's and Shakeesha's all wake up and are all done with their KFC, and get there smoke n drink on, then they'll show up eeeeking about white privilege, and how dey beez democracy now.

Where are links for streams?

looks like a gayer version of idubbz

lurkmoar fgt

unicorn with plastic battleaxe speaking. revolution is real

pscp.tv/w/1ZkKzdglVgqJv

and the best we get is some nigger hooting his slam poetry about the pilgrims into a microphone. where's the fucking shitshow? where are the spoiled children wanting to try their luck with the police? where are the opportunistic niggers looking for some new sneakers?

But just the idea that the US is some kind of Christian fascist country. That's vintage of the Bush years when it was the kosher scapegoat for why we were in the ME.

who is this guy? i'm suspicious of the nose too

Ive taken it as a sign of that person being behind the times and out of touch with their own memes if they harp too hard on the Christian fundy meme. These losers honestly think politicians who say theyre Christian really believe that shit, and arent just virtue signalling to christcucks for votes.

This shit is so low energy, it's pathetic.

He's a faggatron

Ya know what, I think what will really set this fire off is busing in some (((alt-right))) speakers.

Is this a parody?
Soros dumped $12 gorillion of his wife's retarded son's inheritance into funding this clownshow?

I bet 100 people with bite that bait. Cuckchanners still can't smell it, can they?

the tide is turning and the hipster faggots are seeing it, communism has been exposed as completely insane compared to the right, so they stayed at home and are now looking for the next thing to latch on.

#fakecamera

Nah, it's way too good to be true.
I still smile every time I read it though

And that is why they're still cuckchanners

Oh hi. Remember my thread?

anonymousconservative.com/blog/leftist-groups-begin-to-splinter/

I'll admit though, I willfully suspended disbelief to entertain the Nov4 LARP.

I think Samir Al Hyeed should do skit about this with MDE

You, likes many of us, just wanted some good high energy happenings. Of course the left failed to provide.

Howard Stern?

would better produced then a bunsh of niggers shouting "DAS RITE"

The commies don't realize the revolution is foot activated

That's pretty ironic, but you didn't hear that from me.

I'm talking about the Storm LARP though.

I never noticed she had a lazy eye

does he have anything in the works since MDE got shoah'd?

Infowars sound so desperate to find 'something' to confirm that an uprising is occurring.

jonestein has been pushing the narrative for a few weeks now that it's going to be a dud

It's just a bust. If you want normalfag hordes you need to make it about vaginas or I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE XD!! If you want nigger hordes you need a dead nigger. If you want antifa hordes you need a right wing event.

Just some videos he puts up here and there Hyde Wars. Hes seriously is looking down in the shitter tbh. Of course, knowing him, it could be an act. Never can tell with Samir Al Hyeed

Sam is apparently has a number of things in the works, including a game. He claims to be running an office with full time employees. We will see.

I kind of want to go to the Boston one to see if Brianna Wu or Moviebob show up.

Raid the new leftypol place while everything is quiet. The mods are asleep there.

>>>/leftpol/
>>>/leftpol/
>>>/leftpol/
>>>/leftpol/
>>>/leftpol/
>>>/leftpol/

GUY ON INFOWARS NAMED THE JEW

Holla Forums on scene

fucking duh, they need as much controversy as possible, its there money maker.
thats why i hate johnes, shitstain has as much insentive to keep everything the way it is just like the femenists.
never ever trust a group that has no interresst in making itself obsolete.

KEK

Will Brainforce make me two smart

owen is now debating weather or not the jews run everything with this guy

this is where infowars fails and denies jewish involvement in anything

Does Owen have a dedicated stream? I'm here watching faggot neckbeard

When this ultimately disappoints you, remember this one simple rule:
When the weather be freezy chimpin' ain't easy.
Choosing November for this was a very bad decision.

NIGGER

Nope.

Nigs and riots happen at night time when they can blend in

jonestein insists on maintaining a presence there, as far as I know that's owens original stream for this, might be rebroadcasted somewhere on kiketube.

It's almost 70F here and no niggs in sight.

i hope neckbeard-user uploads his recording of the thing.

Why did I ever bother waking up

Maybe I'll actually play a videogame for once today.

Sure thing communist faggot.

This is a good meme for homophobic Israel.

I have the same feel. Nov 4 and nothings happening. This a flop and a let down

To be fair antifa protests failed because they were never really true antifas. The next one is going to be different just watch.

:^)

TROPIC PANTS MUST GO

antifa are failures

I had low expectations, but this fails to meet them. Fuck you, Antifa. You're boring.

Soros is gonna be pissed when he sees what his $18B bought him.

The niggers will show up once theyre properly hydrated and their sexual emergencies are taken care of.

Me too

Fun fact: the symbol of two interlocking triangles known as the "Star of David" was popularized not by David but by his son Solomon. It's also not a Jewish symbol but was merely stolen by them from the ancient religions.

Fuck you. It's cheat day and I will consume any manner of trash or poison I deem fit.

ayo dogg we be sippin on da sizzurp finna make a new mixtape called Fukkk Jrumph

It hurts to live.

Is anyone watching the Austin Periscope?
Holy shit this is so fucking low energy on the antifa side, there are what appears to be twice as many counter protesters there.

that the one with the unicorn tranny?
yea they arent even funny

Well this is certainly lame.
Maybe they are waiting until sundown to start chimping in earnest? Most of their BS and riots go down when they have the cover of darkness to be able to run and hide into. But I thought this was supposed to be the one time that they wouldn't hide.

Lame duck antifags, lame, duck.

It will never stop amusing me that people are paying upwards of a thousand dollars for a bottle of cough syrup.

hell ya nigga, we go fuck dat bitch ass nigga up, feel me

war da wyte wiminz at

When you say something is Jewish I'm pretty sure saying that it was stolen is implied.

YOU DESERVE DEATH.

The jews stole the star design from the Dodge Brothers.

Fucking what?

Oh by the way, Monster is a jewish company, the logo is 666 (vav vav vav in Hebrew characters), and your artificial manipulation of your body’s systems will cause damage.

TROPIC PANTS ARE FASCIST
THERE'S NO DOUBT
RISE UP
RISE UP
TROPIC PANTS ARE OUT

NO GAYS OK?
NO FAT BITCH USA

Is that what lean goes for? Isn't it just glorified Codeine? Or does the Promethazine actually do anything?

Reporting nothing here but the raining of liberal tears and State cop car.

How do you embed YouTube here?

ITS OK TO BE WHITE

8ch.net/faq.html

Hownew.ru

Its pretty bad that us doing a simple postering campaign has managed to produce a greater media chimpout than the antifa memeing november 4th for what, two months in advance? And it all comes down to a handfull of trannies and nigger yelling into microphones with badly painted signs. Sad!

I thought it was just diluted codeine in koolaid

Where you @ m8?

you seem lost
>>>Holla Forums

You paste the embed HTML into your post inside [.code][./code] tags (remove the dots) newfag.

Don't help retards.

lol come at me bruv

you deserve to be banned

You deserve to get singles

No one cares what you have to say, cuck. Do you also have a cheat day where you fuck some bitch that isn’t your wife?

banned

no.

yes

Burn

you can tell that mentioning soros to these people REALLY hits a nerve judging by their reactions

I feel so bad for them. Some of them were probably all excited to do some fighting and instead their enemy is just a scattered group of faggots standing around with signs like they're waiting to get told to go home

checked
looked
seen
observed

I'm not him but it's just an energy drink, chill. It's bad for you, but it's really good to have if you have to drive somewhere far at night and need to stay awake. At least it's not porn or Jewlywood films.

The antifaggots just fucking left the scene. I guess they decided to give up. LOL. And we had Texas-anons storing up months of rations and ammo.

lol

Says the potato faced retard so tightly hugging my balls in the hopes of derailing this thread into a shitposting bonanza about sugar water and caffeine. Not today, rabbi.

Stop derailing the thread.

By my understanding price varies wildly by location, in states where there is a ‘syrup culture’ prices are insane. I believe Actavis have ceased production of their product, which was the most popular on the street. Dead stock of the discontinued Actavis fetches insane money; it’s a status thing more than anything, like pulling out a vintage whisky at a dinner party. Products that remain on the market are proscribed more sparingly which has constrained the supply chain significantly.

nothing is happening
so this is a dubs thread now
check em

Oh wait nevermind they decided to just march through the street, I suck cocks.

A twitter to keep an eye on, area82. He monitors many interesting flights. Worth keeping an eye on for impending happening.

Is this a shop?

kek

It's freezing balls outside, I don't think their equipped for the cold tbh.

Go back to reddit, cuck.

Nothing is happening, nothing will happen. There’s nothing TO derail.

no infowars brought those signs and joe biggs was trolling with them, they must have handed them off

lol what did I say

PANTY-FA

How did they get 40,000 to shoe up in Boston and today they have nothing? Antifa is a paper tiger

Soros forgot to make the money transfer

They all partied too hard last night and couldnt wake up.

Rain in Michigan, doubt they'll go out in Detroit. I'm not even going out to sit innawoods, the gun range sounds promising.

THEY GOT RAND

wbko.com/content/news/Rand-Paul-assaulted-in-Bowling-Green-home–455219213.html

I don’t know what it will take to get chimpouts happening again. I sincerely hope we don’t have to wait for social security’s bankruptcy in 2023.

Reported for hoax.

This could be partly true.

These faggots stand zero chance.

What time is it in NYC, anyways?

The only have enough to bus around and fuck up one city at a time. They've spread themselves way too fucking thin today.

Get your shit together, numbnuts.
archive.is/PlpU5

Almost 4:00. Gets dark in about 2-3 hours.

about tree fiddy

There's still time for this to get good.

kek

Thems the rules.

They'll start getting bold around nightfall. Aren't they supposed to be protesting until impeachment? They must be ready to go for days on end. They'll probably rotate groups in and out so they won't show their full force at any one time.

I was going to go and take pics, but chose to stay comfy on my futon instead

user, that's exactly what it is.

I'm more interested in what their rhetoric will be on 11/5 when nothing has changed. Will they play the horseshit 'Well, we got people talking, and that's victory enough!' card? Or will they claim sabotage by the goobergrapes and alt-right? Or both?

Is cytube no longer kosher to link to on here anymore?

heh

unfortunately boomers can't in2technolgy so i doubt we'll great streams of the golden corral sit-ins.

SordidSentinel the austin faggot explained that the protesters are just one communist group that dident organize with any other leftist groups in the area so what showd up is what they have.

Is anything actually happening or should I just stay comfy?

Get comfy. Maybe they'll get upset and punch a horse again.

Home grown as fuck

Pick only one.

This happened yesterday afternoon.

or was grass roots the phrase I was looking for?

Wow, there's like.. almost enough testosterone there to make half of a normal person.

youtube.com/watch?v=8rpjkWb_62s

Stab a horse

People in Jew costumes telling Owen to research the JQ.

LOL

kek.

THEY REALLY HATE TROPIC PANTS

shutitdown.jpg

Really says a lot about your 'revolution' when you need to have police keep you safe.

OH VEY!!!! IT'S LIKE DA SHOAH IS HAPPENING ALL OVER AGAIN!

to cute

wat? Don't they hate the police and want to dismantle them?

finaly gloomtube is up

This is getting pic related

kek this is pathetic, even for antifags
wake me up when the revolution starts

How fucking low energy can you get

they already come in garbage bags at least.

wait, here's an idea. what if anons showed up as "liberals" and took the signs pretending to be protesters, and just left with them?

Do you guys think today was going to be the day?

November 5th i the V for Vendetta date. Today was merely a distraction. Happenings are tomorrow.

How fucking lazy of a protester do you have to be to not even make your own sign?

toppest jej my gut is in outer space.

*too

Only when speaking in confidence of their safety, like on twitter or college campuses.

Dammit now I want a Baconator

This turns me on, whats wrong with me?

Lol damage control

should I got to the New York one? is it worth it?

It's super easy to false flag. Anons could easily just go there, grab those signs, and then act completely retarded. If someone questions you, just start hurling SJW newspeak at them and blaming them for being intolerant or whatever.

Probably worth laughing at the commies.

Dubs say make it so.

RIP user

You're here forever

Late stage capitalism is fucking radical.

No I want clogged arteries so I can die

Like said, All Cops Are Bastards unless you need them to keep a veteran from pushing your shit in after you throw piss at them because you're a crazy degenerate.

Someone needs to post that 'FUCK THE PATRIARCHY / HELP ME PATRIARCHY' picture.

If I hear another
chant, I sware on me mum m8s

I'll make the most of it

Why is Pepe always such an asshole to Feels Guy?

Me too, user, me too. But I want a pretty corpse at least.

cheeky cunt arent ya m8

That's the work assigned to "feels guy". A capable man who won't get in Pepe's way.

(Checked)

Black block is out in Seattle, might start breaking shit.

Actually, moar

Why do streamers do this? Do they not get clicksheckles?

that is exactly why. Hes profiting off of the streams.

I can't say the thought hasn't crossed my mind.
Their bumbling display of incompetence could be a ploy to grasp our attention and put us at ease while much more sinister actions are taken.

We have to remember that NYC antifa is weak as fuck. I guess they don't like breaking new neighborhoods

See what's happening in Philly, LA, Portland, Berkeley, Austin where antifa has numbers

archive.is/PlpU5
not very sporting, like beating up a child

Did I miss something? I thought his name was always Feels Guy. Was it changed?

suddenly hard & hungry
what do Holla Forums Holla Forums?

Best Korea is far too nice for Antifucks.

no, nypd actually enforces the law here. watch some of the OWS footage

I don't even know if I should tell you wojacks actual name.

OI!

jeez guise, i think they mean it

Jesus, It's getting hot in here

We won't be any better when we have to purge the soybois. DOTRing numales is like beating up children.

(checked)

I hope that this is more to your liking.

the name is "sadfrog" newfag

You should print these out in full color and leave them at your local Wendy's.

What outlet are you with?

u wut?

OY VEY WHOS DIS BALD NAZI SKINHEAD I'M LITERALLY BEING GASSED RIGHT NOW

holy shit you fags are too young to remember kermit the frog's original comic? smdh

yeah……how about not.

that skin is the most centrist faggot ever

Reminder again, if you're a Holla Forums user stay inside today and protect your family. Have your gun by your side and just stay home.

JOKE'S ON YOU THAT'S WHAT I DO EVERY DAY

kekistan faggot spotted

he is actually the ''feelsgoodm8" toad

Also tomorrow because Nov 5th is the real anonymoose gay fucks mask day

fuck you I keep my family outside to protect my gun

i swear i've seen this bald faggot before. is he a glow in the dark?

California streaming

youtu.be/xMPqTO73AAE

Truth, I've enrolled in a pee-wee boxing division to harden up for the occasion
here's some dox for our Randlet-beating manbitch
Rene A Boucher, 59
582 Rivergreen Ln, Bowling Green, KY 42103
All landlines: (270) 780-0116, (270) 846-0088, (270) 769-1086

I've already brought in my garbage cans from yesterday so my chances of encountering antifaggots is zero

So much for the communist revolution. That reminded me
DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY COMMUNIST PARTY MEMBERS DOES IT TAKE TO CHANGE A LIGHT BULB?
NONE BECAUSE THEY CAN'T CHANGE SHIT

Daily reminder: 2 is 1 and 1 is none

(check'd)
kek

so, another day that ends in Y then?

faggot with knife in philly

Truth.
Don't keep them all in the same spot. One house fire or raid could wipe you out

how ironic people calling him a newfag for using the original name for Wojack. His name was feels guy until just a few years ago

Leftypol alwqays drums up hype and everyone on the Left promises they'll be there. Then like only a few guys show up. Or nobody shows up. Considering that track record I'd say this was Communism's biggest success so far.

Checked

They're making it pretty obvious that the whole movement is a select few elites pushing for everything and trying to drag everyone else along with them.

You can see it from the manufactured media support to the prepared signs.

oy vey dat evil IRL nazi made a hitler salute it was like being made into soap all ova again!

That giant horde surrounding that one little free speech rally was more intimidating. But they clearly do not have the numbers for a country wide operation.

If you don't own 10+ guns, you're just wasting your time.

feels good to have my OC posted. if anyone cares that pic of beavis and butthead in is the booklet that comes with their soundtrack cd

I lost most of mine in a boating accident in Nevada a few years ago, still hurts tbh fam.

Infos.

holy fuck i am trembling in fear

this alone can get a man killed

That guy really adds something to the hilarity of the video. Why are we worried about these faggots again?

official raid thread
let's mine some salt
>>>Holla Forums2220794

This never gets old. It's so easy to make fun of commies.

Is that ebil Nahtzee holding that powerful womxn by the neck while punching a different womxn?

Has it started yet? Did Antifa fail to properly organize the event? Is it happening? Does anyone have a stream link?

Been planning a trip with my buddy to go to Ireland and pick up some sweet red haired lasses to wife up.

just some low energy chanting

stream here

its just a bunsh of rich children whining, when it gets dark thing might change though

that happens more than you'd think ;^)

Look who showed up

i've definitely seen this bald faggot on the seattle stream before

Well… Turns out all these hardcore commie supersoldiers are just petty champagne socialists. I guess after they got millions of donations somehow the recolution got cancelled and they went shppong in the mall instead. Fucking brainwashed toys.

Holy smokes, Bren Girl is hot!

Are we certain leftypol isn't just a few of us LARPing for keks?

Some of them are bots.

im certain it is tbh. reminds me of when /k/ role plays to troll each other

This is what they were LARPing about for months? There was more activity back at the election.
Fucking Hell, way to blueball everybody, commies.

I need to raid Ireland

While we may never truly know, I have to wonder if the fall of NeoFAG had anything to do with Antifa's sudden return to obscurity and ineffectiveness. Not gonna lie, they had us in the first half when they were pulling surprise attacks and bringing armed flash mobs to peaceful rallies, but they really lose their nerve.

Redheads aren't more common in Ireland than most other nations.
Irish women have some of the smallest breasts and butts of all European women.

these are some really weak chants

yea they are stupidly hot but also the worst feminist outside of sweden, wouldent recomend.

That goes without saying for any board tbh

I'm reading through threads over there and it reads like when anyone here is being sarcastic and shitposting loudly.

Have you got a single shred of evidence to back that up?

This, the Irish are extremely liberal. It's a bad idea to go for an Irish wife. You'll never find one who hates darkies.

Yes they fucking are.
Get out of here with your bullshit.
t. potatonigger

it's common knowledge, but the correct way isn't to avoid them, it's to be alpha, fuck them, then convert their politics. Women mirror the politics of whoever they are fucking.

Thread is ded now.

Wew, doesn't he have some restraining order or something?

KYS Britcuck. Ahmed has a sexual emergency needing to be tended you, chop chop

well anyways, Im gonna take a nap cause they are boring me, wake me up when the commies can muster the ability to entertain.

Is it happening or what?

Someone make another one for the lulz
I got permab&

Do anyone know what time the power is supposed to go out? Or if that's even happening. I imagine if the power goes out in at least one of the major cities where they're protesting shit will get really wild real quick. I'm turbo comfy right now waiting for something to go down.

I mean it's the same people that go to all of these events. It's unlikely that you'll see many new faces. People are pretty much 'in their camps' now.

I'm also a potatonigger, born in Belfast. I've been to plenty of other European countries and they don't seem to be any less common outside of Nordic shitholes.

Nice.

so far they attacked an elderly woman on this stream, then got slapped by the police
youtube.com/watch?v=J0d1sJu17iM

Please tell me christ chan is gonna go out and do something stupid.

Those fucking sausage fingers.

You've got true Irish blood in you, user.

Always remember, this is who you are fighting

McConnell, Ryan, McCain, Kennedy…you maybe onto something

Chickity checked.

Its a cult, so you aren't allowed to make your own signs.

Pretty sure I'm not Irish whatsoever I just happen to like petite women.

what the fuck am i listening to
youtube.com/watch?v=xMPqTO73AAE&feature=youtu.be

From the New York Ruptly stream.

You failed.

A lot of Americans think that, but a huge portion of them are.

damn, he just keeps talking non-stop…

jesus fuck the hyping on both sides is very reminiscent of football hooliganism, could chaos allover america be part of (((their))) plan? Cause to me it seems like alex jonestein is actually encouraging active action, and on the other side of the spectrum there is (((Soros))) with his (((pet projects))) antifa and blm. What if the kikes higher up are actually planning violence across the USA and perhaps europe as well?
Also here is something else i found remarkable a while ago as well, a while ago a law was announced in the netherlands where i live. The law basically gave the government the right to spy on the phonelines and internet traffic of normal citizens even if they are not seemed dangerous. Naturally this incited a lot of protest and one of the politicians in the new cabinet has already said that the results of any referendum against the passing of the law held, would be ignored, as if to show his middle finger to the voters after the elections were over.
Meanwhile, a look at the organisations protesting this new law, shows a lot of soros connections, is it perhaps a ploy of the globalist kikes to turn the west and perhaps more parts of the world into chaos? it would certainly be weird since one would expect a shift to more autocratic policies and propaganda to lure the people into a false sense of security at this point. Instead, the people seem to be incited to rebel and infight, as if the end goal is not a one world ZOG but worldwide chaos. Really remarkable

I'm not American.

If she can dream it, she can meme it.

Why would the power even go out in the first place?

*airhorn intensifies*

I'm going to sleep in three hours. Someone taunt those leftyshits to do actually something
Is it that fucking hard for them to pull off days of rage part 2: Blacked cucks can nog too!

And here we have the autistic normalfag who doesn't understand fun. Or hasbarafag, I'm not sure.

INCREASE ALERT STATUS
THE PROTESTS ARE A DISTRACTION
RAND PAUL ASSAULTED IN HIS HOME
archive.fo/EFf78
youtube.com/watch?v=opdpz7fkfEM RSBTV stream
Don't know if it's actually 100% confirmed to be connected but if they're going against politicians while claiming to be doing their usual city riots…

this is true but we still need to fundamentaly change the laws, even if you alpha the fuck out of her psyche she still can destroy you if she is pissed at you just once, the entire damn system is build to convince her to do it.

You want to get into a thicc redhead fight?

is that guy dieds?

That meme is demonstrably false, nigger skulls don't look anything like human skulls.

Sadfrog is a psychopath who in a way is a redpilled wojack. Wojack feels all the feels but pepe is beyond the feels.
Pepe now exists as a space-time-transcended-entity known as Kek, the exclusive arbiter of Habbenings, Duke of Dysphoria, Lord of Upper Anxiety, Warrant-holder to the March of Mass Shootings, Regent of Riots, Prince of Pussy Grabbing, Grand Rabbi of Weinsteining, Judge of the Judd juggs, Baron of Pedogate, Baron of Beheadings, Baron of Ennui, Crown Prince of Rapefugees, Prince of White Genocide, King of the Shoah, King of Holodomor, King of Crimea, King of West Email Leaks, and Emperor of Chaos.
Kek will manifest new happenings when a mass consciousness of memetics converge with an irregularly cyclic universally constant surge of negative energy birth a New Dynamic, where the Mighty are laid low and the Lowly sperg a new reality from a vomitous eruption of the only remaining Logical Reality left on Planet Earth.
With Kek, all is possible and possibilities shall be realized.
Ergo, sadfrog is duty bound to abuse feels guy in order to accomplish the Unknown.

On average, of course there will be exceptions.
I live here. So many flat-chested women, it's upsetting.

yes shes actually a succubus

yes

saved for Hillary's indictment

minor injuries right now. But for now, I'll give it 1 more day for something more to happen.

They did say multiple days, and its still daylight on the East Coast. Still over an hour til Atlanta chimps

obviously but i'm too lazy to edit it and post it in hopes that a noble user will do the deed

don't worry, im sure he'll do just fine and continue supporting Israel

Give me the link to that one right fucking now.

Fucking wiggers

I think a lot of them are accepting Trump will remain president, that he's not as bad as everyone says, and that there was a ton of fear mongering around him.

They've had to listen to nearly a year of

People were a lot angrier when he was first elected. Remember how bad the fear monger was? People were in tears, they thought the world would end. Yet now it's been a year later and at best they left can cry that borders were tightened somewhat and we don't have a leader that cucks to every other country that wants to exploit us.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was the beginning of the end. Leftists overhyped all the terrible things Trump would do so much, that it only took a year for people to get demotivated and give up on it ever happening. They have definitely lost a lot of steam. At one time they seemed like they had the numbers to pose a threat, but it's clear that people are giving up on anti-fa and this whole "Trump is a fascist" thing.

It'll be interesting to see if the tide keeps going this way. If it does, they are really fucked. And they dug this hole themselves.

THIS

There was a threadcap in one of the many Holla Forums threads about it where some neofag said something to the effect of 'now we're losing one of the best places to advocate progressive values'.

So when neofag died a few weekends ago, so did its supposed 'reach'.

Would you expect anything less?

Hah, wow, it was hasbarafag.

Please let this be true.

One time an Irishman chimped out on me over praising the ginger presence in Ireland. He claimed that the Irish gingers were invaders from Scotland.

It passed by a few dancing faggots dressed in black trenchcoats shouting rick and morty speak a few minutes ago.

I don't get it.

My bad, is this more to your liking?

y…yes

I was just naming the girl. But I like those bestestly.

But, Trump was democratically elected.

This doesn't help us though because we've still lost the demographic war. Or should I say, we're still not fighting the demographic war, while shitskins continue to invade with their end goal clearly in mind. This is why Trump is too little of a good thing too late. The die is already cast, the only question is when will white people start' to fight back?

Habbenins are back on the menu, boys
archive.is/Q6fo1
Saudi Arabia intercepts ballistic missile over capital=

SHHHHHHH

let them be retarded

I recently on 8ch saw a gril with a blue lace bra on and forget where it was. I want more of her.

Oh, I thought you were saying she wasn't a natural redhead.

user!!! Don't you know that hand sign is racist?

Those dubs say it all

anonymousse don't forgiv

anonnomous don't forget

union square is dead i heard, where's this stream?

You are thinking this is going to go faster, while the fact is it is still going too fast compared to history.

We r leeban

he's on gloomtube right now

At this point I just want UFC 217 to start. Guaranteed the chimping will happen at the same time though.

Oh hey, Anomalous is here.

Gloomtube

I love seeing people wear that mask without knowing the history behind it.

kek'd

The peaceful rallies was bait for the flash mobs.

BRIAN FAGIOLI ON THE SCENE

…Well now I'm pretty sure that's not how you're supposed to do pushups.

To me it would mean of accepting the existence of another species. I'd prefer that this doesn't exist. You're a healthy person or a mentally unstable degenerate.

Checked

From the youtube chat

topjej

I don't think you really understand what's going on. Those projections with demographics assume immigration will remain the same over the next 10+ years. All it takes is a clear signal the gibs will be cut off if you sneak in, and that there are a lot of people who don't want you here, and they'll stop coming and they'll start going back too.

Portland march should be happening now right? Anyone got a stream?

Get out newfag

lurk moar

Looks like someone has not been very pro-equality in regards to food distribution.

Ok gloom you got me to giggle.

I'm tired of being a slave to niggers. I'm tired of working for them to chimp and reproduce. There are no second chances when you make a move like the gommunists have, now they have to be purged and not even god can stop it, let alone drumpf.

Excuse me scooter

In other words people who do not know about epic fail guy

This is a joke right? That guy is going to fight no one.

SCOOTER IS OUR GUY

Why are there no more redhead 3DPD?

This fucking nigger.

Can't believe how many of you cucks believe this guy is being for real.

Haha

Yep Holla Forums outed that one pre election. It's that old

he specifically said "Marine Soldiers", that's a troll jab which dates back to the 1700s

Video the anonymous on scene talking to a host of Info Wars

You didn't ask earlier.

I'm not sure there is any sound more infuriating than a man with a fruity lisp attempting to scold someone. It's even more like nails on chalkboard to me than the nasally she-jew whine.

I shall be comfiest user now.

My favorite.

Anyone else watching this stream?
Any other good ones?

What stream is everyone watching now?
Preferably periscope

I don't know…

Patrician as fuck.

those pupes
3dpd still shit

Wait. Redheads with blue eyes exist?

That cops glare was what my soul felt. I cannot wait to noose, gas, and oven these commies

lol faggot

yeah why not?

yes same as asians with green or 2 different irises, shit is rare but possible

I thought they always had soulless, demon, brown eyes.

What do you mean by two different irises?

Reptile of course.

I'll beat you to death for that.

People always say blue eyed blondes and green eyed redheads are best but green eyed blondes and blue eyed redheads are best. Fight me.

newfag

Im gonna rape you with a stick

I can see the urge to purge in his eyes despite the shades.
UNLEASH YOUR HATRED, GUARDIAN OF PORTLAND

I refuse to believe.

Why would anyone fight you.

I wasn't sure if he meant heterocroma or something else entirely.

Was this your doin user? mix the music levles down more, if it was you, and not (((infowars))) being jewish.

98% of women with green eyes and blonde hair are absolutely batshit insane. I also find them irresistible too unfortunately.

Why did they pick Nov.4 ?

The inside of my eye color is green and the outer half is blue. Do I have that?

No, heterocroma is one eye a completely different color than the other.

One year since election?

your eyeball is a meme featuring virgin green and chad blue

Oh. So my eyes are autistic?

Muh dick somewhere else.

yes

Be a faggot somewhere else.

If it would be 5th of November then it would be a bit more logical.

fitting

Is literally anything worth note that is on topic happening right now?

Is people's goytube down?

No jej

Why is Info Wars so afraid to talk about the JQ

waiting for blackblock to show or the nigs to come out and start hunting

soyboys cucked out the leftists are even more of a laughing stock than previously thought

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterochromia_iridum#Central_heterochromia

Yes

and antifa didn't even have the energy to attack a few trashcans this time

/thread

WHY WOULD THE JEWS OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT THAT THEY ALREADY CONTROL?

Illusion of power shift.