Pretty good graphics valve, top notch back when it was released

pretty good graphics valve, top notch back when it was released

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198160712672/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nigger you're intentionally playing on the lowest settings

cool black dude, this was before they forced divercity on the valve guy

you have to clean the dust out of your 360 bruh

such emotions…. I velivbe we can empathsize with this lady. we've all been through those days when you don't have enough strenght to get out of bed

0/10 bait thread OP

Although Valve stagnated like hell post-TF2 hats era, and they've been slowly getting worse. Not really relevant, but I'll take Valve's downscaling over the nightmare that Unreal Engine 3+'s is.

looks like the new updates introduced everyone's favourite concerned citizen… gordon frohman

I HAVE NO EYES
BUT I MUST SCREAM

Have you played Bethesda's new game OP?

I wasn't aware that breen had blue eyes before. must be the berenstein bears effect, hloy shit hl3.14 confirmed!

alyx looking pretty as usual. I don't want no shit about rixed mace. it's just a video game

there is literally nothing wrong with race-mixing

GAZE INTO MY EYES AND KNOW THE FACES OF THE FALLEN

the new particle effects from the orange box update are pretty good, left image is looking at the smoke at 68 fps(with no smoke visible). right image is looking away from the smoke hitting the 300fps cap on a ol' geforce 7600gs

this can't look good….

anti rebel one

How?

dr.freeman! right on time, we could do with some help

what even is this thread

Oh my goooooooooooooooooooooood

that medic has no eyes!

hellow? ummmmm HELLOW?

where have you been? did you not be aware of the cinematic fire updates? (aka orange box update) valve has brought us closer to a cinematic 24fps and motion blur to recreate the experince

my thread i made it

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198160712672/

add me for more

Extreme autism. Also probably someone who doesn't understand why a developer would have quality settings that allow a game to run on integrated graphics.

oh shit why would you do that

wait haha it's just a game, it looks so real!

hot update just this secnd borhter!

valve has removed all the red crosses from the game… red cross international has been on a sue spree and has claimed a 2nd victim

first DooM (for XBLA and BFG edition) then doom 4 easter eggs and now half life1! when will it end?

here you can seen that half the cross has been transmuted inta triangle. gamger gate BETTER been on this case

leaked tool video clip?

Pretty sure you'd have to mess with .ini files to get something like this.

what the fuck did you say to me you lil bitch? i'll habe you know that this is maximum overclock with even all the ini twearks to get high on higher settings

thsee images… such magnificent archetecture. valve engine was alwys known for great building but this brush work is so beautiful it brins a tear to my eye *sniff*

your account is 1 year
fuck off gook
you have no knowlefge about half life, the game came out in 1996 faggot not 2016

do you even know what is this image? tell me NOW!!!

It's Crisis on ultra settings.

At these settings, the GPU is limited mostly by how fast it can access VRAM.

Looks like r_fullbright, mat_picmip and a few other commands. Nothing terribly sophisticated.

You have to be playing this on a complete potato. The graphics never looked this bad, even on Xbox.

the combine really like they're penis symbolism

These are actually below lowest settings, he tweaked the config.cfg file

Well yeah, they will be more attractive than average because the average is shitskins and han chinese. Add white admixture and you get an improvement over that, but still a huge downgrade compared to whites.

It isn't just the graphics that makes HL2 shit my friend

Nope. They even beat whites.

Well yeah, half niggers and half chinese are way better looking than full niggers and full chinese.

But then there's the whole blood type issue. You see, if you're some kind of a half breed, you're going to have a LOT of trouble getting blood or organs that match your own. Really though, being mixed-race is basically a death-sentence if you need a kidney or a bone-marrow transfusion.

No but it is the first and most important thing. You would gladly have sex with someone who was attractive with a bland personality but probably not have sex with someone who you found ugly even with a great personality.
see

I don't think Holla Forums has to worry about that anyway

This conjures up great fear.

Only semi-related but is there a HL2 mod that's the Deus Ex Malkavian mod of HL2?

Is it possible to turn this beauty into a disgusting beast?

Just put the shaders on low, looks worse than Far Cry 1 that way

I love when game get their graphical settings dropped to the floor and then down into fucking graphics hell.

Tera was hilarious to play on absolute minimum settings.

Someone could tell me this was a screenshot of a new first-person Runescape and I'd believe them.