THAT'S NOT REAL THICC

LOOK AT THAT ASS
LOOK AT THOSE TITTIES

THICC

those tits…

Kumin a bes

cute/10

She's got a big butte too.

These is my favorite chuu2. No others can compare.

Why are chuu2 so fucking good?

She's bootylicious too

Kek

Lol. Bet you aren't even an anime pro

God i want to impregnate that tight, teenage pussy so hard!
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG!
How can 3D meatbags even compete?

It's always the same half-dozen of styles, using the same colorization and shading techniques.

What did he mean by this?

THEY CAN'T

Another waifu shit show with no story.

There are endless variations of anime character designs. Shading is shading because it conveys light and shadow, it's not about expressing your feelings or whatever you are thinking about.

It does have a story.

from eating creamsicles maybe

What doesn't anime look nearly as good as Western cartoon aesthetics, bros?

noice

If you are make a collection of all animes released in the past 20 years, yes.

There's more than one shading style you know.

There are different variations airing right now.

Such as?

>>>/methods/

Which look the same as the past season.

Pics related. You rarely see different kinds of shading and colorization in anime because they are mostly low-budget and made within a short schedule.

Some of them do, but there is still variation.

Those are for comics/still images, and if you look at American animation you'll see that shading is almost non-existent while in anime it's rare for there to be not shading. Even though American animation has far bigger budgets and probably longer schedules too.

There are variations in how anime is shaded, but what you seem to be looking for is constant novelty for the sake of novelty. Everything has to be different from everything else at all times just because.

all dose wolverines
all dem hamboigahs

2D THICC girls can do no wrong

oh sorry, fixed it now.

Get out of here 4kids.

chuunibyou obviously follows the classic kyoto animation style you fucking pleb. There is nothing else like it. The animation is superb as well relative to the rest of the industry. kyoani is the white man's choice

nibutani is hot af lads, i might become a weeb at this rate

JOIN US

It's a good thing Holla Forums now allows cuckimeposting because giving valid criticism to animu is now a bannable offense in /a/.

that place has always been shit

It's always been shit, but the meidos were never too ban-happy. I'm convinced the current /a/ meido is a literal pedophile.

What the fuck am I reading? I imagine the only places with worse moderation are reddit and other normalfag haunts.

No, Rikka has decent sized titties and a crazy nice ass. The MC is still a retard.

Just a few months ago the meidos there will ignore Holla Forums tier self-deprecating threads for example, but nowadays they are even stricter than Mark over at Holla Forums. Today you literally cannot say anything bad about pedophiles on /a/ even if it's not in the context of mocking their obsession with lolis. But yeah other than that they are pretty much normalfag tier, they will even ban you for posting an image taken from tumblr even if you did it to mock the image.

Is the girl in green a midget? you see her legs?

Your /a/ experience wildly differs from mine. You must be some FotM seasonal crossboarder or something. The ban-happy retards you mention have always been there. There has been no sudden and drastic change.

Post a non-/a/ meme? Banned.
Post something non-2d, for any reasons? Removed.
Post one of the fucking million words/phrases on their autoban filter? Ding dong bannu!
Post something that isn't directly anime/manga, even though it clearly belongs? End of line.
Trigger a mod with any innocuous shit? Shitcanned.
Trigger a single faggot in the thread, who then reports you? Banned.

I could go on, but suffice to say the entire board is trash, solely and simply because of the powertripping retards up top who would rather have the board ran like a reddit forum than any actually imageboard. It's honestly really pathetic. There's only 300 people on the board, half of which are crossboarders. Who and what the fuck do the hotpockets think they are protecting?

Brb going to /a/

You can't resist the THICCNESS

She's a middle schooler.

Thanks for speaking the truth about /a/
It's such an utter pile of trash, fuck people defending it.

Got banned for calling some commie fag a soyboy once

Everyone hates /a/, the few people defending it whenever they get the chance are the same type of retards that you'd find on hugboxes like reddit. >>>/animu/ is much better.

week long ban for posting cartoon pic…

You think that's bad? I've been banned for making a fucking anime thread. Currently airing anime. It's not a very popular show, and it doesn't have generic highschool girl #39741902, but its still anime.

The fucking rejects on-high and yonder literally don't even recognize currently airing shit, the one goddamn thing they've structured their forum around, yet they're all too happy to ban something that "doesn't look like it belongs." Gotta protect that highly coveted (and misinterpreted) /a/ culture, after all. cuz we're da elites :^)

Cartoons still can't be waifus by the way.

I don't know what happened where people started watching anime as a way to attain credibility and social status. I don't think they actually enjoy anime. They act like it's their job, and they have to sit through endless hours of shit just to 'refine their taste'. There's being elitist, and then there's being retarded.

Post this on /a/

There is nothing wrong with being elitist, nor with watching 999999999 anime to get good. In fact, if that was the only "problem" with the board, then everything would be 100% right as rain.

It's more that the fucktard mods have their own vision of what /a/ elitism is, and zealously enforce that upon every single post ever made in the board. And this interpretation is wrong - it sure as shit wasn't gotten from actually being on /a/ back in "the good ole days." I suspect they have gleamed their understanding of /a/ culture based on knowyourmeme, screencaps, and redditards posing as /a/nons who whisper bullshit into their ears. Furthermore, you can't enforce elitism upon a people through rules. That shit just doesn't work. It merely becomes nofun rulecuckery, which you can see reflected in their ever dwindling userbase tired of being banned for the stupidest shit.

IKR

Alright sure.

It is not a skill. You are watching cartoons. Even when I watched anime regularly it was 3 or 4 a season that I figured I might enjoy, and it was fun to talk to people who were also watching it while it was airing. So that's generally less than 20 different anime in a year, which is still hundreds of hours. People who claim to have watched thousands of anime to completion aren't just hobbyists. They are autistic retards. There is no value in sinking so much time into mindless consumption.

That typical for every board these days, and more than just straight up rulecuckery, I think it's because the times have changed. 4chan had a unique environment where mods enforced the rules, however dealing with everyone was too tall of an order. Now there's either too much rulecuckery, because a small board is easy to manage, or in 4chan's case because they got new mod tools and ramped up moderation in general, or there's no rules and everyone is just pissing in an ocean of piss, while nothing ever gets dealt with. Either way it seems impossible now to have an organic 'board culture', because you either have one guy's idea of what it should be, or shitposters just never relent.

Anime girls are for loving tenderly, not raping.

She actually wants it. Go read the whole thing, she's a huge slut.

Adult cartoon watchers are even worse than weebs

its not really that hard when you watch between 4 to 6 hours every day

Say you watched 100 26 episode anime to completion. That's like 860 hours. Obviously then 1000 would be 8600 hours, which is pretty substantial already, but then you have to consider the fact that they haven't been watching anime since they came out of the womb, so it's not like though hours are all that spread out for your average 20-something year old. It's actually a herculean effort to watch that much anime, and I suspect most people are either lying, or overestimating how much they've watched.

Nothing you say about this topic is worthwhile. Being passionate about your hobby is a barrier to entry that keeps out normalfag casuals and their inane, circling discussion. For anime, that means watching more to refine your sense of the medium, or even just expanding your palette.

Where the fuck did this retarded new-age idea come from? Posing redditors? Newfags and children fresh off the boat circa 2011? I just don't get it. The only bans ever thrown out before the explosion in popularity were for blatant spam or some autist throwing a shitfit. Or more often mods just being shitheads and banning for silly reasons.

The very reason 4chan got popular is because it was a place you could come to and say/do anything you pleased without overhead interference (so long as it pertained to the loose topic established for the board). The very idea that rules were enforced is antithetical to this. This was perfectly fine and dandy however, precisely because board sizes were small. A small gathering of people can enforce their own rules and culture upon newcomers and often do. This is what allows board culture to grow organically.

I don't think it's because the times have changed. I don't even think it's because the average userbase is worse, or that shitposters will ruin everything elsewise. It's just rulecuckery and powertripping retards who don't understand where they are. Intense moderation for a board of 300 or so people? Ludicrous.

Like most "anime fans," they actually watch very little anime. They probably watch one or two shows a year and re-watch childhood favorites and that's it.

It seems mindless to you because you are treating anime as something mindless that one mindlessly consumes, which is not what anime actually is.

Tell me its name and I'll see if you're telling the truth

Her pupils are not hearts

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand anime.

This is unironically true.

It really shows that /a/ was the first board created after the break from SA. They perfectly retained that insufferable Goon sense of unwarranted self-importance. At least we know we're shit.

Nice strawman that you pulled from thin air.

less talking more waifus

I want to impregnate, then abandon her!

A reasonable position

She's just asking for impregnation.

I mean, I'd get her pregnant. For sure.

Any non cucked man would.

people today only have the knowledge acquired from knowyourmeme

it's truly ironic how a person discovers a chan because he is tired of reddit/forums/facebook/twitter censorship, and 1 year later he advocates censorship and moderation. then turns around and says it's always been like this. then says he hates reddit while mashing the report button and spamming sage in the email field

I don't even hate Reddit at this point, honestly. Sometimes they're less obnoxious than people who visit imageboards these days.

If you don't like anime then you don't belong on imageboards.

If I take off that pin-
Will it hurt?

It'd be extremely painful.

And who's gonna make me leave? You, little bitchboi?

ni==BUTA==ni
you answered your own question

How can I learn to be sexually attracted to cartoons?

By eating soy and soy related products.

Just gotta watch a lot of anime.