Calm Before the Storm 3: Clouds A Gathering

CALM BEFORE THE STORM 3

Previous Thread :
Previous Thread 2:

An user with supposed Q-Level clearance began posting on halfchan Holla Forums October 31st. He begins by trying to paint the big picture out to anons with questions that really get the old noggin joggin. Even if fake, many of these cohencidences when looked at broadly seem to check out. It appears we are about to embark on a period of history that will be the turning point to a new age.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/mueller-probe-draws-in-tony-podesta-vin-weber-ap/
archive.fo/hg0LV
wmtw.com/article/october-storm-leaves-tens-of-thousands-without-power-closes-roads-update-9/13116598
bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/11/03/communities-affected-power-outages-hold-trick-treating-this-weekend/CrMEiXtuFI1KdLur9UDgnN/story.html
bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/11/03/power-outages-persist-mass-and-maine/UA03VWdCeWfI1i3svrs1DN/amp.html
youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
vocaroo.com/i/s0STJRcWbmN2
vocaroo.com/i/s0xkxCwinc0l
archive.fo/dBxiE#selection-1431.0-1431.7
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/926707692395102219
youtube.com/watch?v=It7LM0bPi48
archive.is/86oIq
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/147872432#p147879589
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/147872432#p147879393
twitter.com/space_man_z/status/926779044535738368
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147395013/#147400633
archive.is/ofXmk
forbes.com/sites/legalnewsline/2017/10/24/a-smoking-gun-internal-docs-reveal-obama-dojs-slush-fund-judiciary-chair-says/#782972c5cb88
infowars.wikia.com/wiki/Michael_Corbin_interview_-_Indira_Singh_(10/28/2005)
archive.fo/0hsVU
flightaware.com/live/flight/N666HD/history/20171104/1500Z/KLGB/KLGB
archive.fo/LjBdN
cnn.com/2017/11/04/middleeast/saudi-arabia-ballistic-missile/index.html
archive.is/1oJgb
archive.fo/ki7gi
flickr.com/photos/sabian404
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_family
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/kRio48hS/
youtu.be/U1Qt6a-vaNM
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/926793510723796993
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_Group
twitter.com/Timrasett/status/926903967027785728
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kike free first reply

Don't mind me, I'm just waiting for the MUH LARPIN hebe.

Hopefully this thread won't have one edgelord posting constantly.
Hopefully this one pans out.
Happenings are fun

Is Nov 4th going to deliver?

Happenings are fun, but when do they happen?

picking up alot of weird signals on the scanner

with dubs like that yes

TICK TOCK
AMIRITE?

Care to elaborate, retard?

(Checked)

You tell me, a Pedosta is being V& as per Qanon.

Yep, indictment confirmed just as was foretold. Shit is officially going to hit the fucking fan. Stay safe, keep your guns loaded.

I wonder what Sky King is up to this evening?

cbsnews.com/news/mueller-probe-draws-in-tony-podesta-vin-weber-ap/
archive.fo/hg0LV
They probably just want decorating tips.

(Czech'n)

A happening is neither early nor late, a happening is always when it's supposed to arrive.

vhf/uhf encrypted comm lines are transmitting and for some reason im picking up satellites, usually have about 20 to 30 signals in range on uhf and maybe 10 vhf, it's about doubled tonight

THE FIRE RISES

please God let it all happen

If anything happens then, whatever, I am just so fucking tired at this point and just want to fucking win. This shit is fucking boring at this point.

Deep State in panic mode yet?
Please be real, please be real, please be real.

Today during the Antifa riots since that's basically the "make it or break" it for the whole larp. Since the first posts by Qanon was essentially just a bunch of questions and some predictions there is about five things to watch out for. And also some of his questions haven't been answered in the last thread so let's discuss. Where the fuck is King Nigger and is there power outtages happening randomly throught Nov. 3rd?

Can the inevitable collapse of society just happen already, I'm sick of working

Blackpill, blackpill shoo away.
Go bother the DNC today.

The Happening of Happenings.

I won't say where I am, but mine did. If you look on outage maps for various companies, there's quite a few outages.

Don't forget, the planned EMP drill. All the outages should be expected, right?

Replying to post in other bread.

Well these are the people who created the myth of the Golem. Remember how it ends? (((They))) seem not to have.

Nigger, we've been winning and won't stop winning.

It will be a lot more work when society collapses, youngfag.

Blackout has started.

Facebook chat is disabled.

Then that confirms multiple bits of the Qanon larp as being correct since he outright said that was to be expected as part of the preperations. For the exact date predictions I'll chalk that up to simply being wrong and was too confident or it happened and nobody but some shmuck from Tiwtter is willing to talk about it.

yes
sorry for no archive site isnt working
Mass., N.H., and Maine
wmtw.com/article/october-storm-leaves-tens-of-thousands-without-power-closes-roads-update-9/13116598
bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/11/03/communities-affected-power-outages-hold-trick-treating-this-weekend/CrMEiXtuFI1KdLur9UDgnN/story.html
bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/11/03/power-outages-persist-mass-and-maine/UA03VWdCeWfI1i3svrs1DN/amp.html

meant for
(checked)

We got our indictment today, it's supposed to be actionable tomorrow according to Q.

Arbeit macht frei, working builds character. Only a kike or shitskin would refuse to work to better himself and his people.

You mean U/V encrypted satellite comms traffic has doubled in the last day alone? user pls, I'm trying to sleep. Strange though, there haven't been any DEFCON or SKYKANG messages. It would be interesting if we could get a scanner to listen to the ARES EMP net that's scheduled to occur today.

Yeah, if they fail on this a part of me will see them defeated and a sense of ease will begin. They will lose cultural power soon and in that vacuum we can push on with our ideals.

This. I just want to stop fucking stressing about this shit and get back to enjoying life Racially aware but not having to put 12hrs+ a day into it.

We get it, you're the next Hitler, but some of us want to enjoy our lives and see our Race propser. This informational side of the war is fucking boring and tepid.

You don't say, but if we are still on here we haven't won. So lets just crack on and fucking do this.

Checked user.

Hold the line, take some of my energy.

no I mean uhf/vhf signals that are trunked or encrypted have doubled and satts that are usually out of my range (im between 2 mountains) are coming in

And stay inside your fucking house, do you wanna be shot because Antifa larped as MAGA hat wearing Americans?

I like how the kike shills call it LARPing, but if you read the post it's just a bunch of questions that all make sense contextually. If you aren't a dense nigger or a kike shill you can see that what the 4cuck user posted are very highly plausible.

nothing, just ran through all the eam channels. nothing

What time is the chimpening supposed to begin?

You misunderstand, he who is without hope has already lost. Blackpilling is psy-ops to try to make you beat yourself. We can have hope for the future because we have truth on our side and we fight for our people.

They are logical questions that should be answered anyway, larp or no.

And I forgot to check, sorry user.

hello goys

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

All day across the country

aye, actually going to do more research on this tomorrow

Where the fuck do you live that you get that many encrypted local U/V signals? U/V, even at high powers, don't propagate outside of aurora and a spotty sun.Don't get spooked by the geolocators. Where I live I only get the local packet bbs stations and they're not coded. You might not be using the right mode and are misinterpreting the traffic as hash.

They're gonna have a hard time coordinating with kikebook being down…

The first ID in the cap(s), since that one is what started it, then from there work your way down.

NEVER it's already the next day in tel aviv goy, NOTHING HAPPENED!

It's almost as if it was planned 1488D chess and all that.

This cannot be overstated enough. Stay the fuck home tomorrow, clean your guns now, and post up to defend your family. Going out in any capacity is asking for trouble.

18 BILLION DOLLARS BUYS A LOT OF COMMIE TREE BARK STEW.

If you don't have any family, while you're posted up, knock up an aryan goddess.

Nowhere near me, then. Wondering if it would be wise to skip work anyway.

Cheers, lads. No blackpills here, just a strict sense of timeframe and wanting to knock down the (((old))) and build the new which can be tiring when it will be 5 years in this for me in a few months.

We are winning and they are fucking scared!

Word was that an user in a previous thread has a wife who works consumer electronics intercepting large orders for those shitty short range FRS radios in the city they live in. I think the social media blackout is to prevent normies from reacting like was done in Iran. Anons in large cities are advised to keep their radios on them to intercept any commie comms.

I'm close to an armory a national guard depot (2) a prison and a large bunker complex

You could do a spark gap generator, but then everyone is working blind.

Yeah, I read that too. But shitty radios like that I assume would be easy for the local authorities to disable. Maybe that's just wishful thinking though.

CMEs are not predictable, and the sun has been very quiet lately.

The EMP drill. not an actual CME

Pic related could. They did during Katrina.

So yeah, some deep shit mang.

True. Then, I guess we just have to hope that the good guys are the ones who are doing the drill, huh?

works on my end, but I'm a leaf, any other anons confirm or deny?

That would make sense, but I didn't think the army used encrypted comms for U/V since that shit is bulky. Does it sound like digital transmissions or digital snow, or what? I've never heard encrypted voice comms before.

Except if its true that mil and LEOs are using hashed comms, you risk pissing them off along with the commie faggots.

See above, maybe, but we can only hope the commies are stupid enough to just get frs radios. I'm scared they got baofengs which aren't limited to those freqs. I hope you reading this have some form of RF comms equipment

Is that your conjecture or is halfchan thinktanking that?

I am so fucking /comfy/. Its happening isnt it?
MY BODY IS READY

Well now that the Happening high has lulled Anons are actually addressing the questions now.

Strange, a Canadian gril was able to message me fine but my chat wasn't working for anyone within the states.

Well, the EMP drills and antifa events aren't happening in Canada

Then on the face of it, it definitely sounds like it's not just a random occurence.

If they prevent people from being able to post selfies, no government intervention will be necessary. They'll be mauled by a throng of pissed off narcissists.

tfw sleeping in uniform
tfw its so warm I don't think my quilt could add any more comfort.

trying to record some of the strange things im hearing, definitely sounds like transmissions to me

Actually, yeah. Don't do a spark gap generator. LE will probably take care of blocking that shit themselves. They'll probably help in most cases, but I fear for those stuck in Chicago and Los Angeles where it's very likely the police will be ordered to stand down and allow the shitstorm to proceed.

Its going to be great no matter what. Just hope nobody cuts that cable that connects our worlds

If the happening happens, maybe the NG will swoop in and take care of the whole mess, corrupt cops and all.

Good to hear brother, keep your head up and guns clean. And if this happening happens, I hope you guys will accept refugees from the caliphate of Canuckistan.

You're welcome in the glorious deep rural south. We've got it made here. Ssssh, though…don't tell anyone else, they all think we're stupid inbred hicks.

God dangit, it's shabbat in tel aviv. We won't be seeing out kike friend for a bit.

Considering NG is being activated, it seems the assumption is that LEOs will be bound by swamp local commie bureaucrats. I think Q mentioned that specifically.

maybe im just retarded or drunk but ive never picked this up before
vocaroo.com/i/s0STJRcWbmN2

It's 4th November in Yurop. Did anything happen in burgerland yet?

Man you're gonna be put to work if you can use a gun.

All I know is if my line suddenly goes dead I'm at DEFCON 1.

niggers and antifaggots won't wake up until at earliest noon est. so we've got about 10 hours or so.

My God look at these faggots, all out of sorts. If Trump shuts down social media, I'd live happy enough. They are so into internet they're brainwashed. I'll be relieved they're gone. It's a scourge, narcissism that comes from it that's got some youth I've seen is alarming. It's cancer.

Then married couples get on there, and find their old crush and that ends in money and kid grabbing divorce, take half and be with muh crush. I'm convinced this was social medias are designed to do. Well, one of the things.

11:39pm on the 3rd here still.

Excuse me for seemingly being the stupidest here but what do those acronyms mean?

What a great send off for 2017

Almost 3am, can't see straight, memory overload. Gotta call it a night. Stay safe.

national guard and law enforcement officers

You're not retarded, how often do you hear these transmissions?

Come on, son.

stay safe

I'd gladly fly the stars and bars. Any work for a good machinist down there?

I try.

Woman, tits or GTFO.

The other president that used the military to save the republic was Herbert Hoover

first time hearing that specific one it's transmitting at irregular intervals 30 seconds to a couple minutes apart

I've given up on telling them to lurk moar. I tell it to lurk moar, what happens? Bitching and moaning wasting everyone's time and distracting Anons from the topic at hand. It's best to give the dumb cunt a lollypop to suck on while the grownups talk.

Usually acquired online. They aren't sold in big box stores. The commie fags are running around with Midwest FRS/GMRS .5watt handset with the stock rubber duck antenna. Their range will be shit and they'll be susceptible to anyone with an analog jammer. Baofengs are babby tier as well and are still analog. The only advantage is their frequency range isn't as small.

Besides, this is irrelevant since leftists don't even know how to use radios properly. They'll probably be using different PL/CTCSS tones and will be wondering why they can't hear each other. Militias usually run VHF/UHF for squad use only, CB for longer non-sensitive comms, and wired for sensitive comms. I'm not worried about commies buying fisher price radios trying to communicate.

Addendum: This is an example of basically encrypted comms. Considering the mils got better gear, the digitized noise are probably sort sort of keys that inform their heavily crypto'ed rigs to unscramble. The frequency of transmissions may indicate testing by crypto for the rigs NG is to use. If the intervals get any shorter then I hope you're ready for the storm my friend.

They either adapt or die, its why you don't feed the bears in a national park.

definitely data transmissions, repeating segments are error-correction redundancy to take care of UHF interference. From the sound of it, either a form of uniform encoding into several tonal frequencies or some other form of delta encoding.

anyone got the most recent outages maps for twatter and kikehook that were in the last bread?

Sorry no fun in glorious republic of north canarabia. I am a quick learner though.

what have you been doing all this time, buddy?

I am ready for the storm
this one had some morse code at the end no idea what it said
vocaroo.com/i/s0xkxCwinc0l

For whatever reason, the map layer isn't loading. The red spot on the jewbook map is mehico city for some reason. Messenger is back on my end.

The very digitized comm on the vocaroo is most definitely mil spec. Its why they are so bulky to be able to decode in realtime, which is why I'm worried that they are bothering since U/V is inherently shorter range (

Working, raising a family. Being a bluepilled idiot until about 5-6 years ago.

hey, it's alright, friend. you beat me on the family part :( good job on the children. hopefully there's a lot of them.

Well they are running that emp drill so I imagine we'll be hearing a lot of crap in the air.

Morse is "wneb816", probably ID of either the sender or the target recipient.

Yup, most probably military, spooks usually rely on numbers stations.

Nice try Satan!

I'm just kidding, I don't know.

Mate, you understand your armed citizens there outnumber the Army and Federal police at a minimum of 20:1.

sorry to give out your approximate location f9da26, but hello there wneb816 archive.fo/dBxiE#selection-1431.0-1431.7

interesting, but more worrying the transmissions from 152.475 are picking up

Just one son, wife can't have anymore:( but I've got him into archery at least. I'm also a lot older than you, give it time, you'll find the one.

So with twatter and faceberg down, doesn't that completely wreck the shekel grabbing soros crews planning across cities when they plan for action?

And the number of bullets to populace?

Ha close im in the tri state area

I guess if it comes down to it I could organize a crew to raid a mosque for some AKs. Wouldn't really do it CSIS, but every mosque has a cache, do your job alphabets.

about all I'm able to dig, europoor here, no idea what the school transmitter is related to. Stay safe bro, keep listening in.

nah, I would imagine your more retarded nigger wont know which shoe stores to loot, but the rest is probably going to be general chaos in and around downtown areas.

good stuff, my man. raise him right. we'll need him eventually if the census result are correct

I have no idea why they would have a transmitter like that or why it would be running on a saturday at 3am intermittently broadcasting with morse code identifiers every 7 or so broadcasts very strange but glad to know my radio set up has that kind of range

That's very true. Baofengs can at least make dtmf tones to activate remote control but from what I gather even dstar and dmr are pretty dead here in the us. I've failed in making or joining a noncucked militia, I don't even have cb.

You're right, but I don't know the ARES interops freqs they will be using.

Why the fuck does a local school use encrypted traffic?

That's business band, which at least makes sense. Its probably nothing then.

I'm going to bed, Lord willing it will be just cat2 chimpouts in the cities to distract from the pedosta and friends takedown.

If it came to divvying up you'd probably be better armed than the average Ukrainian Conscript circa 2017. Hell most of the western half of the country is just skeletons crews on military installations which still have C1's and related equipment sitting in grease because it cost too much to get rid of that stuff. Somewhere near the border in BC they've built a 1:1 scale Afghan village with enough gear set aside to have a blue and red team LARP for training.

I dunno bout that.

checked
by the way the second recording was a different freq from the first one

I still remember a great white north, the census is probably low balling it.

Sauce on the music?

Should be an entertaining Saturday. Even if we don't get a happening, there's some good fights to watch in the evening.

quickest theory - they may not be that far from you f9da26, they're using "borrowed" callsigns from public sites to keep their ops hidden, sort of like using transponders from civilian aircraft during wetworks so NORAD doesn't get their panties wet

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/926707692395102219

youtube.com/watch?v=It7LM0bPi48

While suspect, that's not mil sop. I doubt that poor user has spooks up his ass in the middle of nowhere. U/V is short range.

Still not acknowledging the storm, seems like typical rahrah americana from the Don.

Ya, northern MichiganAnon hoping to help volk like I was taught. How do i get into radios? I listen to the scanner, and monitor a Twatter that tracks military flight, and their air traffic, and some others. I've noted some increased action. A cargo plane delivered something to Kentucky. It's area 81 maybe. I'm a fan of aircraft, he does a great job.

There's this though, if Whites wanna crash cool. But, I'm never giving up venison, nor deer hunting. There's fag things I'll eat during the week, I eat venison once or twice a week. I only take a deer a year, but with this goncern of it at rapidly arising. If needed sanctuary innawoods life, I can find room for my volk. Plenty of land. I'd need to take one more deer to feed my volk who want meat and potatoes. I don't even know how to radio besides my two way. pass phrase at the gate is "Hitler did nothing wrong, it's o.k. to love Hitler"

Amateur radio as a whole is dying in the US. The proliferation of smartphones and encrypted messaging/call apps has rendered them largely irrelevant in the scenarios we are talking about in this thread. Most antifa are probably using Signal or some other app to communicate. I've implemented Signal into my militia sometime around the Snowden leaks, and it has supplanted CB and standard SMS for general bullshit. CB/Freeband are either filled with retards or dead quiet depending on where you are. I know during the Ranch standoff guys were using CBs to communicate with people in town and people were sporting baofengs like crazy.

most probably true. Weird as fuck in any case - still no idea if the morse was the sender or the recipient. Would make sense to use central milspec transmitters to transfer data to local, smaller ones for group cohesion. Or, if wneb816 is the sender, it's just a powerful transmitter able to reach him.

Means nothing until he mentions the coming storm.

The way that the media's hyping NK, he'll probably tweet his storm comment after lil' Kim does something. It would have the media signalling that it's about NK, while being able to alert the patriots and not giving the swamp time to run.

that makes sense but it makes me question several things that I can't divulge here

this I hope

==ENJOY YOUR NOTHINGBURGER FAGGOTS

Ok I will.

I would join a local ham club and get a license very much worth it takes some studying though

Haha, I'll be sure to use that anytime I meet anyone from Michigan.

But I've been thinking, I love you glorious bastards down south, but I have to stay here. Canada needs to purge the evil from its lands too. I want to see the Red Ensign fly again. Besides my forefathers did their part for you guys, I have an ancestor on the Declaration of Independence.

Between muh phone apps and the proliferation of online streaming services, it's no wonder amateur radio is dying. You don't need to jump through FCC hoops to get a license and deal with busybody faggots itching to rat you out for "illegal" use of radio waves or saying something "offensive" even if you are licensed if you use the internet instead. Real shame though, makes shortwave-receiving radios kind of useless.

Its what makes it perfect for us. You can't find what you don't suspect.

In a way CB always reminded of what Holla Forums would be like if it was around pre-internet. There would be shitposters all over the place, truckers swearing at each other, random kids getting on were told to fuck off and never come back, music would be played over the air via shitty amped up radio signals from 80 miles away, drunks, etc. I caught the tail end of CB, I could only imagine what it was in the 70s.

This can't be real, I didn't think the kikes could be this out of touch. And they wonder why they're loosing.

Forgot to check those sweet digits. Sage because I'm a dumbfuck sometimes.

I'm curious how they try to support this clickbait tier claim.

Perfect analogy, it was Holla Forums. We didn't have a home unit but they were in my parents and grand parents vehicles. I would steal the keys to granddads truck at night when I would sleep over. He was convinced he had some kind of short in that F100 because the battery was dead several times the next morning. Didn't take him long to figure out it was only when I was staying over.

Russian Trolls Didn’t Need To Infiltrate The American Media, Because We Let Them In
archive.is/86oIq

Like a broken record. Nice digits btw

(check'n)
Did they misspell isreal again? Or did they mean rothschilds?

We're the Russians now

unconfirmed poster(s) are claiming at least one podesta has been arresta:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/147872432#p147879589

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/147872432#p147879393

When it's happening.

(checked)
Can we start calling bait/trolls Russians? That seems to be what the mainstream media does.

yes- have a shortage

Glorious anons introducing me to some killer tunes. Just started listening to all these guys songs. Bitchin' rad, bruh.

How could there be a shortage? Our trade schools are always full up here.
Phoneposting, was 2b1865

If I read it right, the dogwhistle about the storm was supposed to be before the trip correct?

I think he's signaling to his supporters with that tweet. (((Lobbyists))) are probably playing their hand and he's telling the patriots to get prepared but don't act. I think the tweet was supposed to specifically state that the storm is here.

Richard Clarke allowed the Bin Laden family to leave the USA in a time gap from 9/11 to 9/20 - not sure of the exact timing.

I'm not buying it. The way Q-user talks (types) has the hall-marks of your usual schizo dude.

I'm assuming he's just unable to take in all the info-dumps Holla Forums gives out naturally, so when he actually "gets a hint of the big picture" he takes up a fake persona to post out his ideas and pass them off as legit.

So we fill in the blanks, and meme this into reality for him. I want to live in a world where the (((elites))) are exposed and the kid fuckers are taken down. It's our destiny to change the course of history and save our people from extinction.

4/pol/ LARPs way too much for me to get hopeful about this. It seems every week there's a new "trumps about to drain the swamp" thread. I've been totally desensitized to any and all hope coming from there.

Of course, it doesn't matter what we believe. We'll find out one way or another today.

Can someone fill me in? My internet has been down for the last few days? Is it the antifa protest of something else?

tl:dr version:

user claiming to have Q level security clearance is saying the shit is going to hit the fan and he made alot of predictions some of which appear to have happened

Alice & Wonderland
I sure hope they catch those mad brothers and that evil red queen, Lewis-san

Do you mind elaborating on a few of the fulfilled predictions?

Pee pee
And poo poo
I cast a curse on you
Blackpill of jew

read the OP you fucking bug

Speaking of Alice in Wonderland (and its phrase of follow the white rabbit), it reminded me that pedos like to use white rabbits for symbology. I also realized that kaballah magic and esoterism enjoy the full moon (rabbits are associated as lunar beings in Japan)

Not really related to anything in particular, just a random thought I had while waiting

Kike, shilling on his tech
Afraid of the wrath of Kek.

Would be a shame if someone turned on his Jacob's ladder near their commienications.

This thread is surprisingly nonshilled. They are probably peeing their beds this morning.

I have some concerns. Even if everything Q said was true and comes to pass in whole, we still have the inevitable death of country by the usurious Fed and the kikes who enable and profit from it. We still have every major politician being bought by Israel. These are the fundamental problems with the US, and as far as I can see they are still not being addressed at all.

I want it all to happen, but I want it to go further.

What are the major events that are supposed to happen? I am not reading through that rambling shit.

you really should, user. its cool af

twitter.com/space_man_z/status/926779044535738368

This can't be real

I mean the numbers can't be real

I laugh every time

oh noes guyz wut nao??????????? wuz screwed

redux

kys man

Isn't it "Alice in Wonderland"?

that pic is downtown Charlottesville.

yes and?

I wasn't trying to meme shit, retard. I was legitimately concerned (((they)) might try to use the EMP drill to crash Trump's plane with no survivors

The EMP drill is just a LARP that an EMP/CME happened. They aren't setting off EMPs or shutting down the power or anything, they are just pretending it happened and testing alternative communications.

I'm sorry friend but far too often these 'drills' with crisis actors go live and no I'm not saying every drill goes live or every happening is crisis actors I'm only saying drills lay the ground work and the possibilities

I think certain services like Twitter, FB, WhatsApp, etc., have been having their own 'EMP' drills… testing the shutting down of certain kinds of content (or allowing only official content) in case there's the Trumpening

pretty sure his planes would be protected against such attacks (i.e., Faraday cage)

How about you go fuck yourself.

Ctrl-f is your friend.

No he means read the post in the picture. They are from breadcrumb user. Also check the thread OP posts at least and posts that have massive amount of replies. Its not that hard user. If you dont stop this arrogance you will get filtered.

On a somewhat different subject, have any of you anons ever been to cuck/pol/ lately? There's so many shills, newfags and leftycucks pretending to be redpilled and I've seen quite a lot of threads pushing the "American mongrel" "meme" and the "Amerishart" "meme" which I believe originated from /int/.

I saw one thread which is now deleted about the Soviets raping 2 million Germans after Berlin fell and saw one user from Montenegro defending the Soviets because supposedly the Germans raped more citizens during WWII and started to hate the NatSoc and called one American user defending the SS soldiers a mongrel cuck. Another American user called him out on his shilling and he responded with saying he's not going to read it because it's "classic stormniggery". There's also one commie on the board inappropriately using Holla Forums memes like oy veying. The Montenegro user keeps on getting triggered through the whole thread.

I found some of his other posts on other threads with one saying that he's not a commie but still hates "classcucks" and "neoliberals". All in all that Montenegro user was being a giant faggot through the entire thread only merely pretending to be redpilled on anything. I suspect he's just some Holla Forums fag. The entire thread is just pure newfaggotry and most of the posters aren't Jew wise at all. The absolute state of cuckchan is very depressing.

Here's the stupid thread that I was talking about, it hurts my brain: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147395013/#147400633

pics related

Holy Shit.

the fucking Rodney King Riots, April 1992

GHWB, invoked Insurrection Act via EO 12804

On the fourth day, 3,500 federal military personnel — 2,000 soldiers of the 7th Infantry Division from Fort Ord and 1,500 Marines of the 1st Marine Division from Camp Pendleton — arrived to reinforce the California Army National Guard soldiers already in the city. The Marine Corps contingent included the 1st Light Armored Reconnaissance Battalion, commanded by…
John F. Kelly

archive.is/ofXmk

you asked about the south- so much happening here, can`t fill positions. manufacturing is booming now esp DOD and aerospace thanks to Trump. Obama fucked us hard.

Its probably measured by the amount of likes they got their last tweet and the supersoldiers are who retweeted. Don't bother to think that they have any idea what they are doing or facing.
To be honest I wish they bring guns so if military steps in they get lead between their eyes.

Q did like to LARP…

I'll believe it when I see it. If the happening happens, it'll be all over the news.

It's wishful thinking on his part. It even comes of as such when you read how he put it.

I predict a semi-nothingburger with Antifa maybe getting gassed in spots by police.

Where is Huma? Where is Obama?
If anyone knows, please chime in.
David Peter Pekoske and is a retired U.S. Coast Guard Vice Admiral.
Anyone can find this? He was nominated by Trump so I would imagine R, but coming up blank.
This is curious. He was in the Coast Guard for 30+ years. But why is that interesting?
TSA is responsible for all incoming/outgoing people to the country?
C-Level targets would mean CEOs on private planes I think?

When I looked it up, the (((public record))) showed that he was in Chicago doing fundraising, I believe for his foundation (a running theme).

That was Monday and Tuesday, and he was meeting with Prince Harry, Valerie Jarett and various other (((globalist))) and swamp scum. Where is he right now?

Somebody (maybe Q?) said he has a habit of flying ahead of Trump to talk to foreign leaders.

So Asia?

interesting comment.
"also qanon writes to avoid sigint analysis… all natural english text is parsed into a syntax tree and evaluated for selector matches… but there's an exclude rule for interrogative constructions… xkeysc. is the federated query frontend for passive take collectors from fornat, sso, etc., but by that point, the interrogative text has been blinded…the presupposition being that an interrogative lacks the intel value of a declarative or imperative… it's done with a three-pass tree and fed into a neural network that attempts to extract meaning…i can confirm that qanon is legit"

I don't think he'd be beyond using body doubles to conceal his location during times like these.

Vice Admiral Pekoske served as Commander, Pacific Area/Coast Guard Defense Forces West in Alameda, California. He oversaw the operation of units performing missions in marine safety, maritime mobility, protection of natural resources, maritime security, homeland security and national defense in an Area of Operations encompassing over 73,000,000 square miles (190,000,000 km2) throughout the Pacific Basin and Far East.
Where is Trump right now? Heading to the Carrier groups stationed in the Pacific. Maybe he plans to oversee this whole operation in the middle of the Pacific surrounded by an extreme amount of military power. He would be basically untouchable. Also ties in with all the Alice & Wonderland stuff.
Basically he will be airborne in AF1 in total control of the military?

keywords or keyword is a keyword however saying a word is key isnt a key word, saying something like it might be possible ask a certain way maybe wanting a type no different than someones traffic

Hadn't thought of that. Very plausible.

That's what I was thinking too. How can we locate him though? Also what about Huma?

Yes. And visoting US military bases all around Asia. For the casual normalfag it might look like the general golfing trip but he is probably briefed constantly and has meaningful conversations with top generals, leading the stuff. Obongo could be in Asia too because as Q user said he makes trips to the same places before him. He could be in S or N Korea too. N Korea is in their hands I assume.

Nah, reported.

And yet you’re a kike.

Reported for LARPing.

Only from antifa, if that.

Eat shit and die, reddit.

14 hours before you’re all banned.

Blow your fucking brains out, kike shill. You are the blackpill. Your LARP is demoralization.

You couldn't make one post and rather made (6) under 1 minute. Bot-chan shill please… Get filtered

sage

Tick tock.

having a programming melt down?

Look at that, as soon as we get on topic and start digging deeper, almost right on cue, (((someone))) starts shitting up the thread with one line replies. Really gets the almonds activated.

Filtered. :DDD

Nah, shill harder.

We’ve been asking questions since three days ago when it was posted. All of the answers are “It’s a LARP”, as proven by his complete idiocy.

No, and it isn’t going to.

I remember the days of staying awake to watch niggers chimp out, and the days of watching primary results come in. Those were classic Holla Forums moments. This is a kike LARPer making you stay awake for the express purpose of disappointing you.

Eat shit, shill.

It's Antifa rioting that's meant to kick it off don't forget, it's too early in the day in the US yet

Yep, you’re reported for spamming this kikery.

It's like you want to be filtered so badly.

That’s… odd. Are the ✡media houses✡ going to try to eat away at one another in an attempt to save themselves from implication with Clinton and the DNC?

Nothing is happening. Don’t listen to paid shills.

Yep. Most people who are active are either early birds or Europeans like me (or some shill bots who get triggered to spam if we mention names, places) This day hasn't even started so don't get blackpilled guys.

Ah, but you’re a kike for saying that a cuckchan LARPer is wrong. They’re never wrong, don’t you know. Hillary was executed for treason 4 months ago, after all. Also the holocaust really happened; they said so, which makes it true.

whoever programmed this one needs shot

Holy shit just stop posting you faggot. You literally octuple posted earlier.

I think the importance is merely that he is prior military(or at least close enough, puddle pirates, kek.)

Reported. The point is filler.

Reported. Try again.

Reported. Back to reddit with you.

Reported.

Holy shit, reported. No one gives a fuck about your kikery. No one is ever going to stop.

Also, what the fuck do you think this is, a vBulletin forum?

by the way if you want to understand bypassing key ex core or exgorekey ASN program see posts below

September 29, 2017 - Trump announces trip to Asia (5 countries + ASEAN summit)

October 5, 2017 - "The calm before the storm" comment, surrounded by generals

ANTIFA "riots" for November 4.

So is the storm in the US or in Asia?

Holy shit, filtered

Anyone have any info on this?
Many lugenpresse actors glow in the dark.
In the recent JFK release the CIA admits to having over 40 journalists on it's payroll to help them control the (((narrative)))
Into his Open Society fund. I would imagine it is being used to try a color revolution in the USA today.
It will not be used for anything good, I can guarantee that. Is he implying the money will be used to help people escape the country here?
Who's slush fund? Soros'?
>Did the US gov't seize/stop/track other slush funs that prevent or create risk to operate?I recall them shutting down Obama's DOJ slush fund. forbes.com/sites/legalnewsline/2017/10/24/a-smoking-gun-internal-docs-reveal-obama-dojs-slush-fund-judiciary-chair-says/#782972c5cb88

>>>/reddit/

Make one post and sum it all up. This flood posting has earned you a
pretty sure I'm not the only one who reported you. You're shitting all over itt

what a spaz

You realize that by answering the kike’s questions you artificially change the answers because you’re looking for something MORE than just the answer to any one of those questions, right?

low tier spamming.
how easily undone it is by using filter by ID

Just fucking filter him. Don't reply, he's trying to shit up the thread.

When you fly private there is no TSA to check your passport to see if you're allowed to leave the country.

Any spooky government stuff yet?

Nothing is happening. Nothing was ever going to happen. A cuckchan LARPer who doesn’t even know how to use a tripcode is not one of ONLY TWENTY PEOPLE IN THE FUCKING WORLD with that level of security clearance. Someone that important is not posting on 4chan. Someone that important is not going to type cryptic bullshit that looks like it came from more than two people. Someone that important is, statistically, owned by jews, even if there are some patriots left up there. Out of 20 of the most powerful people in the entire fucking world, the redditors on 4chan expect one of them to not only be “#ourguy”, but to leak the proceedings of MARTIAL FUCKING LAW and–surprise surprise–the arrest of three quarters of the us government.

Why, that’s exactly what we would want! Happy day! All of our dreams are coming true, and we didn’t even have to put in an ounce of work ourselves! Hooray! It’s over! We’re saved! Don’t question it, just spend the entire day ignoring literally everything else that is ACTUALLY happening in the news, never mind your own campaign of “It’s okay to be white.” Because nothing ever came from YOU doing an honest day’s work!

Oh, and at no point does he mention jews. But no, go back to sucking his cock.

Drown yourself, kike shill.

Reported.

No, nor will there be.

This.

Wow we literally have a cianigger ITT

Dozens, actually, including the OP.

ID+ filter him. Problem solved.

Filtered, bagel boy.

Late night shows aren’t news. This kike is literally pushing the jews’ Hegelian dialectic and you’re sucking it straight out of the cock.

Cry harder, kike shill. Reported.

Solved
Glow in the dark horse fuckers get splattered

I’m glad you know what fate awaits you, at least.

Coast Guard ran the Green Quest investigation into AQ financing. FBI seized the records and shut it down. He may have seen intel that no longer exists.

Richard Clarke also leaked warning of the airstrike in '98(?) that missed Osama by a half hour. Some of our Gulf royal "allies" were there to donate to al-Qaeda. Clarke contacted them and they got Osama and his people out of the way.

Indira Singh said the Muslim Brotherhood controlled the drug trade at Logan and were protected by Zalmay Khalilzad. This was over ten years ago. Never saw a second source.
infowars.wikia.com/wiki/Michael_Corbin_interview_-_Indira_Singh_(10/28/2005)

I almost want to unfilter him to see how butthurt he is.

At any rate, is there any news, or are we still waiting for ANTIFA to get out of fucking bed?

WEW. LAD.

This , it must be so fucking ass pained
Also yeah antifa are a bunch of lazy ass faggots who sleep in. Morning is beautiful and quiet. I like my mornings a lot

Still waiting, moishe.

Draining the Swamp doesn't depend on ANTIFA getting out of bed. It will be drained regardless. Let's look for signs there instead of whatever they're up to

We must have something big here if they are trying something this desperate.

Not a word about jews, right?

Things are looking pretty good at the moment.

He's daac20 from the last thread.
Let's see if he beats his high score of ~130 or whatever it ended up being.

Almost makes you think that the redditors who are spamming this here don’t really care about fact…

have you never heard of "black people time?"

Antifa scheduling is at the mercy of their perpetually lazy and late nigger pets. expecting anything before noon at the earliest will just result in disappointment.

Looks like the bots woke up in US.

Nice logic, user. Trump left the States for a reason.
Inb4 antifa gets free plane tickets to Asia to protest.
Also dont reply to obvious shills. White knighting is just as bad. After they get deleted it will look stupid with all the screeching.

Could you please not? Same goes for you. Its not contributing shit and is a waste of space

This

This×2

This²

Thisⁿ

This×∞
Mfw I don't know if I should filter the "Filtered" commenters too because they just cant stop

Agreed. He had a good nights rest and came back to haunt us.

Looks like redditors have been here for a while. Reported.

Nothing is going to happen either way.

NEVER FORGET: when it be freezy, chimpin’ ain’t easy. Niggers are less likely to be part of anything in the winter.

I'm taking my time this morning to chill , enjoy this fine coffee and pee pee poo poo pissssssssssssss until we get a happening

Uh oh! You’re a kike paid shill for saying that! Because no one would ever be lying on 4chan, particularly people without any evidence! Also ignore that he said nothing about jews; he’s TOTALLY on the up and up.

Just so I'm caught up to speed here fellas:

Is it safe to assume that if none of the first three happenings happen, then we've been rused?

Does late night count as a fake news anchor? Why call out Fallon if so? Does he glow in the dark?

Reading up on Operation GreenQuest right now. Very interesting that all this goes down in Boston. Saudi's also left USA after 9/11 from Logan in Boston.

As much as I want this to be true, it's likely a ruse, or OP sprinkled in a ton of bullshit with truth. There's no way Pelosi is faking her dementia. People who do evil shit never believe they are doing evil and don't believe they are going to get caught. They certainly wouldn't tarnish their reputation (ha) by acting senile on purpose unless they are already on trial (sorry reagan).

McCain having faked brain cancer? Maybe. It's certainly a lot easier to fake a day of surgery and some bandages.

Since Osama bin Laden didn't have anything to do with 9-11 and was actually a point man for the US establishment in the AfPak against the Soviets, is Olbermann wrong if one holds the opinion that Trump is hurting America? I mean, that's the real point of contention, isn't it? If you believe Trump has hurt America or helped it. Bin Laden didn't do anything.

I thought it was supposed to be monday? who knows.

Hints of the first, waiting for the second,yes, but the third wasn't even promised to be today. Have we been rused? Maybe. Potential larps should always be judged critically. There's still value in them, in this case researching all the different questions "Q" put out. If it accomplishes nothing more than motivating anons to branch out more, it will have been worthwhile.

Perhaps rused by Q-user, but Antifa has been planning shit for November 4 for months.
Someone was actually caught by authorities sneaking into White House yesterday, and something will certainly happen today, although exactly what Antifa plans to do today has yet to be seen. (The usual burn trashcans, block traffic and hit people with bikelocks routine?)

Depends on what they call supersoldiers (kek). It could mean people who have actual guns

Perhaps the ANTIFA riots are there to cause chaos right before a nuclear false flag (or fake new thereof) directed by bad actors? That way people don't know what's going on.

Is that why Trump took 4 aircraft carriers with him (essentially)? Is he preparing for war?

I don't think it was Melania in the videos. The woman didn't look like her at all. Maybe her an the family are deep underground?

Very spooky. City anons should look outside to check if there is any suspicious activity like people gathering, open carrying weapons, masked. Q user said prepare for false flags. It could be very serious if he had to warn us not to get scared.

I would imagine Soros is gonna try something similar to the Ukraine, where during protests, snipers target both cops and protesters to turn things extra violent. Seeing as it's a full moon as well, I could see a large group of pantifa getting sacrificed to Moloch today in a false flag against us.

Yeah.. the deep state realizes they're losing. At this point I would not put a nuclear attack or nuclear false flag past them. Psychopaths who will stop at nothing to get what they want.

Like the Reichstag fire, but gone nuclear with fingers pointing to Trump, who is conveniently out of the country while his political enemies in DC get destroyed. Sounds very far-fetched, I know, but the past year has been absolutely nuts.

they probably knew that Clinton was going to be the self-appointed nominee and she was setting up Trump to run against her. So they checked him out, found out he wasn't corrupted and laid out the story for him.

I thought the Santa Rosa fires were suspicious but put it in the back of my mind. But I saw some videos of directed energy weapons being used there (as someone had taken video during the fire)

Was it a TEST? It could possibly pass for a nuclear attack if done on a wide enough scale. Then they could have the appearance of a nuclear strike without all the complications of one.

My vote is on a planned "nuclear" false flag. Santa Rosa was some weird shit.

was there ever an explanation for what the gibberish in one of the posts was supposed to mean?

Jesus dude

if theres a larp gibberish post, is it unreasonable to ask for an explanation, larp or not?

It's unreasonable to not understand that LARP posts include much disinfo in them, including rabbit holes designed to waste your time which includes spooky vague 1337 hax codes.

Only if you kill all the jews first.

The jokes on them, my time was already a waste

Got link to those Melania vids?

It's somewhat trivial to save unencrypted comms

Thanks for the loaded gun GHWB.

It's pretty clear something like this is going down.
The larps are giving us enough information to secure ourselves and lock down the hatches.

Exactly this. I've been wasting my time on this for over half my life. This is the happening of happenings.

Our (((government))) is being purged over U1.

after having read up on most of this one big question i cannot answer
of the confirmed events, not the predicted ones, so it pretty safe to assume uranium one happened and most of the government was corrupt in this

the question is why sell the uranium underhanded
for the .gov officials the explanation could be shekels obviously, but thats very risky, being corrupt in the one field that even the most plebian of normies instinctively fears
and even more important why would russia or even iran for that matter accept this deal, when they should have plenty of uranium in their own mines

so one could concluded one of two things out of this
the deepstate is secretely arming its own rump state for an expected confrontation as the Qanon seems to imply is best korea

or uranium and subsequently nukes are quiet a lot rarer than is openly talked about
a fast google search does show that for the past 30 years there has been a serieus deficit in uranium mining versus consumption in powerplants, while the difference is explained as the use of decommisoined warheads
if we believe the official numbers anyway, so a very good motivator for russia would be to acquire the last remain uranium to remain a nuclear power for as long as possible, while the marxist in the us government are either yolo or happy to bring down the us defensive capabilities

I mean.. Soros did just spend 16 billion. Could he have bought the mexican army or… They are allied with isis.

Morning, is the salty kike still spamming the thread? We ready for a new one yet? kek

(== HEILED ==)
I see no real user's checking this correctly.
REDDIT GET OUT!!!!

So kikes in tel aviv get shekels for the sale via blackmail for the next answer.
They fudge the nuclear warhead amounts that the entire world has so they can use it for black boxed projects like nuclear powered jet planes and nuclear powered submarines. The official amount of nukes nations have worldwide is a lie. They don't have any whatsoever because all the uranium goes to the black boxed projects and powerplants. Dig deeper on where exactly the uranium is going and how it got there, it really makes you think about why so little goes to nukes.

Continueing to answer the questions asked
Because trump just fled to another island either chinkland or haiwee just like bin laden went to jew york. There must be some scapegoat like trump that is about to be used to explain a huge (((event))) like 9/11 that is supposed to shock all of america.

It is possible that Putin engineered the deal as a deliberate trap, knowing that it, besides being profitable, had the potential to destroy much of the American establishment if uncovered. Uranium is a word that gets attention, and people may still remember the (((media storm))) over Saddam and yellowcake uranium. Even though Russia has many other sources for uranium, in people's minds uranium = nukes, and you wouldn't want to give nukes to an enemy country, and only after that comes rational assessment of the situation. Something like tungsten wouldn't have had nearly as much capacity for emotional and political fallout.

Reading all of it. It sounds very elaborate and awfully specific for just your every day larp. But the list of original claims is very long. Is there a particular thread among the 8 archives that contains a lot of the claims coming true?

You’ve already been rused.

OY VEY MORE UNSUBSTANTIATED CLAIMS AND “CRYPTIC” QUESTIONS FROM SOMEONE WHO CAN’T EVEN USE A TRIP” THIS MUST BE REAL
–.t redditors

There's 0 unemployment in the manufacturing sector in Upstate, SC. Everyone is desperate to find skilled labor and machinists are particularly hard to come by. You can basically ask for whatever wage you want (within reason) and be working the next morning.

(Checkin' 'em out)
Maybe there needs to be another arm for russians.

So this guy is an antifa intellectual it seems. He is also a twitter storming faggot. He is pro-antifa and he believes the Nov. 4th is a bullshit concept that he has not looked into in the least. He lives in his own little echo chamber and likes telling people they have nothing to complain about when antifa breaks into stores and damages property. He doesn't like 'fascist' groups who genuinely help their community while promoting people he says help their community by 'rebelling against capitalism.' I say if we show this guy how much jews control the world he'd be a National Socialist in 3 months tops.

Why would you give a shit if it’s a LARP? Stop shitposting.

Exactly. Not a single word about jews, yet again, and ONLY talking about this specific deal. Yes, Uranium One is going to come down HARD, but that does absolutely nothing to save our country from the real problem.

Turkey plans on becoming a nuclear power and even has deals for nuclear plants with Russia, still not the likely candidate.
Norks? No one actually trusts them with nukes but a very likely candidate since they have good relations with Russia.
My money is on the Saudis, they have some nukes but they want more, far more than what they have now, those they do have they got from Pakistan but if they want more they will have to make them themselves and buying already enriched Uranium is the quickest way.

OY VEY STOP PAYING ATTENTION TO THE VERY HAPPENINGS THAT ARE HAPPENING FUCK EVIDENCE LISTEN AND BELIEVE ME

Remember to at least sage.

OR it's fucking larper Trump fan fiction, and you are all gonna be super fuckin demoralized when the weekend passes and life isn't a Tom Clancy novel. Even cuckchan is more grounded and skeptical of these 4th prophecies.

When you take into account the nature of censorship on this board, I think it is far more likely that most of the gullibility and excitement is inorganic.

Any user who has his ego wrapped up in these threads and sees them as more than just a source of potential entertainment deserves to be demoralized.

145 million is too good a price to sell Uranium these are friend prices.

They're two sides of the same coin.

Oh no.

The uranium was free, 145 million was the bribe or the cover money.

Who can do this? Who can get all these parties to agree to this really really really good deal?

U1 is real. Fuck the prophecies, use them as a signal to be prepared, everything else is a bonus, and in case you didn't notice.

Clancy was killed because he knew too much too often.
archive.fo/0hsVU

Kikes ofcourse

I bought popcorn since I was expecting riots and shit on news to happen. Guess nothing is happening yet. I wish you luck from europoor land.

vJ= Valerie jarret ?

Of course.

Wonderland is our Pseudo-Reality?

I just thought of something..

Uh oh, you’re obviously shills. Real /pole/ocks accept uncited, unsourced cuckchan LARPing without question, don’t you know.

Go back to reddit and suck LARPer cock there, please.

Remember TOR user that the 145 mil is the money we DO know about. For all we know that's just the tip of the iceberg and a lot more money changed hand through other means.
What large scale deals happened during the KingNigger administration that could be/could have large bribes of their own?
145 mil is too low even for cover money don't think of it as a one way deal in regards to the money exchange, thing of it as a spider web with a lot of people exchanging money in seemingly unrelated deals, all of them culminating in enough money spent to bring forth the desired result.

Valerie Jarrett

Your answer is probably more correct but less fun than mine.

That 16Billion will never see the streets. Sessions will get it, it's too much money to let some terrorist shit use to destabilize the country when POTUS would absolutely authorize a team to find the connection to do it legally. They never planned on having any opposition in that office, none of the evidence of what's going on is hidden. We've gone mad for years because of the fact that all of this is happening in the open and nobody will call it for what it is, it's an "open secret", to those who care to look.

That being said, Soros had to have known the Administration would find his money tied to it. Was 16 Billion put into the Open Foundation meant as a fine? Did Soros make a deal in turn for his masters?

I seem to remember Regan gave away our nukes to Israel for free. I mean they were (((stolen))).

I have said this, many, many times. This will be the last warning. Every last shill will be held to account for their crimes.

Continueing to answer questions
No it wouldn't. But does someone have proof of king nigger's location? Because as of the 1st of november he was supposedly in NK according to the Quantum clearence cuckchan user/larper
To better control the right-wing when ZOG wanted hilliarly elected so (((they))) could kill natsocs and right wing americans who had guns.
China/kikes
Mossad/kikes/cianiggers
I don't know but I have a hunch.
Because it was about being bribed to not disclose nukes as fake
Because the cianiggers handled the deal being the shadow government the kikes control for the United Satates
Because of two things, one is that the (((official narrative))) for NK is a lie by kikes. The second is to fear monger against americans.
Because trump got elected and threw a wrench into the official narrative on nukes and (((their))) plans for the world
Because only the violent take nations by force and that is the only way it is done.
That kikes really don't want right-wingers and natsocs to unite and retake their zionist occupied government.
What does he mean by this?

If any single bit of any of this is true then there is no way that any deal or fine given to soros and crew would be 16 billion. That is far, far too low. It could have been payment for a transaction which already took place. A year ago antifa put out videos about "fellow gommies you all need to get guns". And at the time it was hypothesized that soros could have had isocontainers full of firearms delivered to and cached for these fucks. I dont think anyone of us found any positive breadcrumbs which validated that hypothesis, BUT I do remember there was some wierd shit going on with cargo ships.

That reminds me of the Leo Wanta story. He claimed 9/11 destroyed evidence of US government ownership of trillions of dollars that Soros controls. This comes from an guy who hypes up his ambassadorship that he bought from one of the Somalian non-states when they were in a multiway civil war.

What crimes, being a little extra skeptical after a year and a half of "Hillary will be arrested on Tuesday" never panned out? Come on.

Get the fuck out and never return kike.

Okay, run along now.

Soros is just one family, taking the bulk of their assets neuters them politically but allows him and his children to maintain their state.

Antifa says a lot of things, but they're always limp wristed sign holding faggots. It costs very little money to hold signs and giving those limp cocked fags enough money for veggie stew.

Soros is just one family and doesn't have trillions of dollars.

The Rothschilds do.

Obama gave Iran billions of dollars and the legal authority to pursue their nuclear research as ransom for four captured sailors.

I saw a rumor that the money went to Russia, I haven't seen that again.

Most people specialize in one thing and don't have enough information to see the big picture.

Continued
With open arms?
They treated him like the nigger he is, with unwelcoming arms.
They gave her a welcome but later backlashed about her existence.
See previous answers. Trump seemingly was the only one openly welcomed by them.
I don't know but maybe SA is the king of the south or north in daniel 11?
To transition to internet based news
For 1488d chess of waking up people worldwide. But especially cuckservatives in america with guns.

George Webb even made the news when he called in a possible bomb on a cargo this summer. Nothing more was said afterward. I think Webb is a good guy spook and mostly credible. The smear didn't work so well when he was shamed and called a conspiracy theorist for tipping the feds to what he thought was excellent Intel. He isn't a troll. That activated my almonds.

Yes, you’re totally not the same shill paid to push this LARP posting the same images as in the other threads. You couldn’t possibly be him.

Anons.
Remember, Remember
The 5th of November

bait

I don't need to be paid to slap kikes around, moshe. I do it for free.

you mean the gun powder jews and plot?

Delish Bait

wew lad

ANTIFA, BLM, all those organizations are just local useful idiots. They're given enough for the media to report how justified their cause is and that's it. They're fed fag low cost trash because it's cheap, and you don' t need the open propaganda golem to be that strong anyways.

(Checkin' 'em out)

Big picture is the realization that the Holohoax is fake and the ramifications of that knowledge. Such as:

This is why we're all here isn't it, to question the narrative of "Wonderland"

The rarest of may-may's that I'll ever meme are the may-may's I meme when I do it for free.

He and Tillerson did some crazy sword dance with them.

Continued.
What's a NG?
To control the population?
Yes.
Authorize what?
Several and it depends on your defintion of republic. Jefferson Davis fought against the north in an attempt to escape the kikening of the united states. But he failed and the 13th amendment passed thereby creating a shadow government/zionist government for the burgers. Another person you could say tried to save the republic would be JFK with the cuban missle crisis where people might have found out nukes were fake. But he succeeded and no one found out.

National Guard

See

Authorize use of the Marines on US soil. The answer is a State of Emergency must be declared. They did this during Hurricane Harvey.

The LARPer means ‘martial law’, as a broader sense than just localized military use.

I'm kinda shocked the mods haven't deleted any of this yet.

Well yes that's what being redpilled is. But in normies it creates massive cognitive dissonance which they ignore. It's why they are called normalfags after all.

That explains it. The secret deal that was sealed must have been what really happened with the nukes. Because after all, why is obama paying Iran to make nukes? Why did Iran need king nigger's permission in the first place? Because of the power of (((having nukes))) that iran would then have.

Continued
To control the american people who have guns and thus power
The american people.
Because the president is held accountable by the senators and representatives of the American citizens
From anyone going against the will of the people of the united states

Why would you be shocked at that?

Something I didn't think about that just occurred to me today. China was up in trumps shit about letting the President of Taiwan enter into the US through HI. Has anyone found anything relating to a possible meeting? On the (((news))) just says he stopped at Pearl Harbor before departing.

Rampant Cognitive Dissonance is like being in wonderland if you're woke. It's like being gaslit all day every day.

They have the same authorizations the Patriot Act affords the rest of the intelligence agencies against terrorism.
Anybody.
The founding fathers knew that Congress and the Senate could be compromised and the Executive branch exists to keep Congress and the Senate in check. The Constitution explicitly grants this authority to the President to prevent tyranny.

China believes that Taiwan is a breakaway province/territory of China. There is nothing unique or out of sorts with them complaining about diplomatic interaction with Taiwan.

The other thing to remember is that Trump mentioned strengthening and modernizing the US nuclear capabilities multiple times during his campaign. It could be a doorway into the U1 scandal.

I'm happy that your manufacturing has come back, we've still got Turdo trying to insource and outsource all our jobs to his muslim buddies. I would love to go down south where it's not completely zionized but my destiny is here for now.

As for the botposter, dude, I see your points, it's more than likely a ruse. But anytime anons start digging, skeletons are found. Why are you so hell bent on stopping us from finding more dirt on the kike stooges?
Is it SHTF time? Probably not, but sometimes it's fun to entertain the idea. Poz won't rule forever, maybe this is the time for them to be taken down, or the final plans for (((their))) defeat could organically rise from an elaborate LARP.

200% LARP buddy

I watch area 82's Twitter, found this gem. Whatcha think is going on, who flew out I wonder?

flightaware.com/live/flight/N666HD/history/20171104/1500Z/KLGB/KLGB

archive.fo/LjBdN

Continued
Because kikes need golems and for kiddy slaves in places where parents give no shits about their children
To better control them due to their physical prowess
D&C and projection.
By ignoring it and calling it racist with revisionist history with the help of kikes.
Kikes will have little use for their D golems and nigger golems and will go on to something else.
Subversion of the population and control of the people.
I don't know what this is.
Better control of the population?
jerry
Because of kikes lending at insane rates to buy black children slaves for the pedo networks.

Only celebrities would fly in something with 666 on it. I'd never unless I trusted in Satan.

user, you don’t understand the full depths of the depravity of the jewish mind. They don’t just lie to you. They tell you the truth so that they can lie to you about the truth. There are three or four levels to the doublethink of the kike worldview. Why in the fuck would you look at something, recognize it as a LARP (and therefore false, and therefore distraction from something else) but then turn right around and ENTERTAIN THE NARRATIVE CREATED BY THE LARPER? Why would you care about the questions that he came up with? THEY’RE LEADING QUESTIONS. What we need to be doing is asking questions he DIDN’T pose.

For example, the implementation of nationwide martial law would, indeed, be necessary for mass arrests on the scale he claims (as well as mass arrests of only, say, 10% of the federal government. Even 5% is a fuck-ton of people. But notice he makes no mention of taking over the media during this time. The media will have to be captured so that the narrative doesn’t go immediately to “IT’S A COUP YOU FUCKING GOYIM TRUMP IS A TRAITOR!” Except nowhere does he say anything about Trump using Obama’s special broadcast override to take over the airwaves and address the American people (which is exactly what would happen in the event of an attack on the US or of martial law, like he claims).

No mention is made about the planning for said martial law, either (“so that means it’s not happening, right?”), but that would make sense for this sort of operation. You’d think something like this would leak out, so obviously the military isn’t going to be informed of it ahead of time. From the moment that our domestic forces are woken from their beds with “Get the fuck off your asses and get assembled, men!” to the moment when any individual grunt is able to take stock of his current behavior and say, “Wait a minute, we’re arresting members of the federal government…” the goal is to have THAT amount of time be as short as possible–within a half hour is preferable, but up to an hour is probably acceptable. It’s important not only for the enemy to have no warning, but also for the military to have no warning, in case there are subversives therein. But again, as martial law isn’t being declared in the first place and nothing he said is happening, that’s only information to be held for a later date.

Does anyone know The source of theses case numbers?

Votes.
To keep them dependent through generations, making them repeat voters the DeepState can rely on in strategic areas simply by telling them someones gonna take their gibs.
The CIA infiltrated the Media in the 60's to spread propaganda, they controlled the newspapers, the television, the radio, everything.
They controlled all forms of media seized during Operation Mockingbird in conjunction with Hollywood to manipulate American values and the control of information.
I think it was a McMahon. They're rich, in the business and not in the in crowd. Plus Trump and Vince go way back.
She's taking advantage of her office to enrich herself at the expense of the American Public.

!!!!!!!!!!
cnn.com/2017/11/04/middleeast/saudi-arabia-ballistic-missile/index.html
archive.is/1oJgb

fully aware, just curious if the meeting happened, because Taiwan could give us some upperhand info, that could help us sink China

Here's registration on that tail number from Hell.

I'm carefully seconding for a simple reason. Imagine a simplification or abstraction of it in your mind.

(dubdubs checked)
Yeah, I found that interdasting, very much so. I am digging on the airplane but anyone could be in it.

No care needed. It’s obviously a LARP.

I answered this by saying to control the american people because ZOG can't just go in and take their guns without a media blackout and huge causalities on ZOG's side.
Where do you think we are? Most here would root for trump to become literally the next hitler.

No thanks.

Continued
Because Obama still lords over the cianiggers as king nigger.
Kiddy slave porn trafficing?

Interesting vid from army officer - get supplies for 2weeks
www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1okM8K3B14&t=5s

Jet photos for 666
archive.fo/ki7gi

Step 1: Lay out publicly available knowledge.
Step 2: Make “prediction” based on this knowledge that is either already confirmed or which has a non-zero chance of happening.
Step 3: Invent complete fucking bullshit based on absolutely nothing whatsoever and tied in no way to Step 1 or Step 2 that appeals to your target audience’s greatest wishes.
This is the important part.
Step 4: Claim that the indication the bullshit “will happen” is the fulfillment of Step 3.
Oh look, every LARP since the election started. How about that.
I’m actually surprised that he didn’t mention “reusing Obama’s martial law orders”, since that hit the news a few months ago.

Yes but your answer was a bit lazy.

Rothschild, Rockefeller, maybe Bush, I don't know who the last could be. JohnM is just a willing participant I think.

The Carnegie family is still fairly important.

Thank you for the most cognizant answer you've provided so far. I understand your point of view, we shouldn't be blindly following any appeals to authority. On a side note though I truly do want the American people to unshackle themselves from their kike oppressors, hopefully it will have a domino affect worldwide. Almost like a final solution to the JQ, know that there are still patriots in every country that are awaiting the day of the final battle for control of our world. Whatever gods we subscribe to are on our side against the rot infecting this world. Valhalla awaits us all in these days, hope for the best but prepare for the worst.

And here's owner Russell Hill's Flickr

flickr.com/photos/sabian404

Can't get it to archive, help.

As much as i would like that senario to habben, Trump hasn't shown any resistances to the kikes. He even went to Israel and prayed with a hat on.

Benis

Sage

I'm being lazy because I am expecting the (((mods))) to delete all of this at some point.
I forgot about the rockefeller's
No, he is not connected to very old and rich kikes.

The House of (((Windsor))) m

Peppers is going way way back hello fellow old fag

I think this N666HD plane is worth a dig. I'm going to need help, this plane is registered to wells Fargo. The list of flights is 200+ pages. The dates might help with some timelines. Not a LARP, might could use autismo supports. Last I'll bleat about de plane.

Hmm, I take that back, the royal family are most likely Rothschild puppets. The bushes have had a lot of power since GHWB became CIA director but I don't know if they are puppets either.

I don't see windsor nor mccaines on this list of rich kikes. Nor do I see the rockefellers or rothchilds. So they very well could be mega-rich and have hid their wealth.

That's an incredibly simple way of characterizing the game that's being played. Particularly the idea of "Going to the press".

Hell, let the press keep it quiet for a week as they panic, then reveal it as another thing that they've been hiding.

Bush/Clintons are puppets, their combined net worth is probably less than a single Rothschild.

Remember that Forbes doesn't count royalty or dictators in their wealth estimates.

>(((Rothschild)))
You are joking right? There are no more kings left on the earth save those in syria, north korea, and iran. It's a bad joke to call someone of (((royality))) today. Maybe call them the "great men of the earth" if you so wish but even that would be farfetched as their greatness is in deception and falsehoods.

Look at all posts from that ID, faggot. It was Snow and friends from Holla Forums rubbing in the larp. Why are you doing this shit here?

Great call.

>I'm being lazy because I am expecting the (((mods))) to delete all of this at some point.
We're three threads in, if they wanted it shoahd it'd be done.
No, but fuck wet start, fuck traitors. We don't say Benedict Arnolds name either.

His name is "Lord Jacob Rothschild"

From wiki,

Watched a documentary posted here 9/11
From JFK to 911 everything is a rich man's trick. It's very good imo for having been on BBC. Windsor is a crypto name. I forget what her said their real one was, they didn't want folks knowing this, ever. Out of shame or someday revenge,. Phillips family was killed by the Bolsheviks Iirc I'm watching it again.

Search the documentary, it's well worth the view. Sheds light on JFK too that might make sense of some files.

Holla Forums has already started gloating about the larp, after making cuckchan retards cream their pants with the same tech babble bullshit:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/kRio48hS/

Given what we've done to Holla Forums and what we know, anyone who's pushing this larp is by definition a shill or someone who's been here less than one fucking week.

From JFK to 911- youtu.be/U1Qt6a-vaNM

I see there's a part deux, awesome.

That's simply a name. What authority does it give him and who bestowed it? If you are going to claim to be a lord you better be taking power by violence or by having proof of your lordship and what it is over. Both of which would be damming to the rothchilds and kikes worldwide to go any further back then the 15th century or to show their power as that would destroy the illusion plebs have. With the way plebs are conditioned to rebel against percieved "tyrants" (((they))) would fall. It's one of the reasons soros has been getting all the attention, as a scapegoat for normalfag hate instead of other kikes.

The jew only has 61 this round. Must have had his matzo rations cut in half after the 200+ spergfest last night. kek.

Please be real.

Either go back to reddit or commit suicide.

Global report.

(checked)
He immediately began spamming when anons started digging in and answering questions in the OP.

He began in the first thread last night and turned it into a bumpfest. All he managed to do was bring attention to his tribe.

Stop posting selfies, moishe. We know you’re bawling your eyes out because the goyim didn’t fall for your LARP.

Nope, I was the first to ask and answer questions in the proto-thread before the first numbered one. It’s a LARP and you paid shill kikes are going to hang.

Upon further consideration, maybe bumping the thread was all part of his plan?

lol nah

Jews, everyone.

The jew always forms a diametrically opposed lie.

Interesting that Trump's last tweet mentions Saudi Arabia:
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/926793510723796993

And now a ballistic missile gets shot at Riyadh.

Tick tock, moishe. 9 hours remain.

Do you want me to spell it out for you? Are you actually retarded and not a jew?
You are bringing ATTENTION TO THE FUCKING OP WHEN YOU SAGE LIKE A FUCKING KIKE WITH DOZENS UPON DOZENS OF (((LE SAGE)))
Every sage you put forth caused 1 if not several bumps. Fucking mongloid.

There are no hours left for you hebe, you're dead regardless.

We have multiple threads on this kikery all because a kike wanted to shut it down thinking he could deny it all by pointing at a missing punctuation mark.
One might call that ironic.

You are all fucking morons.

be4831 is a meth addicted sperg who HAS put in some good information. This person does not trust any authority other than themselves because they are probably protectorate aligned and they think you are all fucking morons for thinking the government could help you at all.

I disagree with them, and I think they're obnoxious meth addicted spergs. But you fags calling out the obvious hundreds of times IS SHITTING UP THIS THREAD.

So, everybody contribute to the conversation, or suck start a shotgun.

Notice how these larps all have one thing in common: "No need to do anything. The happening is coming." That has shill written all over it for the purposes of inactivity and then demoralization. And not one person can give a credible answer for why happenings even need to be mentioned in advance.

What Is trying to explain to you.
Do you start to understand why people call you a retard and a Jew?

Shill harder.

Notice how these kikes try and claim the stuff the right is doing, isn't doing anything? How the coming happenings are the result of their actions and therefore they have no need to wait.

Tick tock. Where’s the martial law? Has martial law happened yet? Martial law, user. Where is it? No martial law yet. That’s strange…

Be honest, you're in special education.

If you check my previous posts, I show where and when the court jesters got their titles.

Reported.

Ok moshe.

Or you could sage the thread, you fucking faggot.

You're a complete and utter moron with poor reading comprehension and zero critical thinking.

Be honest, you’re a paid shill.

sage

THE SKY WAS CLOUDY THAT DAY SO IT'S ALL FAKE

So where in the LARP does it say that we should do anything other than sit back and watch the government arrest itself?

sage

If Podesta wanted a media blackout as a condition it'll happen. There is too many little things with the Larp that it simply can't be written off entirely, that saide the middle segments of the larp might be a copycat and the real Qanon from the OP (posts on the left of cap) only posted the last segments.

bump

sage

Mixing in a kernel of truth with fiction is a common tactic. Good points user.

Precisely. But that fucking turnip up there interprets "larps are obvious shill efforts to make you do nothing" as "what the right is doing is nothing." This is cuckchan-tier reading comprehension and critical thinking.

I saw John Podesta at a pizza place in DC yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for pizza-related maps or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “Ya think ya hot shit dontcha? Ya think ya hot shit dontcha? Ya think ya hot shit dontcha?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my pizza shopping, and I heard him recite the protocols of Zion as I walked off. When I came to pay for my pizza up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen little kids in his hands without paying.
The High Priestess of Baal at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those children first.” At first he kept pretending Hillary was president and not hear her, but eventually he turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the kids and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and tried to molest me. I don’t even think that’s legal. After she scanned each child and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by raping a small child really loudly.

sage

At this point, I'm convinced everyone ITT knows it's another dumb failed larp but that the perpetuation is being done purely out of spite and butthurt.

When you kikes argue in bad faith why do you expect a shiny shekel?

You see the good in people, user; that’s commendable.

ARYAN BUMP
GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

sage

JEW

sage

Anybody notice the derail after talking about the Rothschilds?
Anybody notice the derail after talking about (((who))) could have the power to convince all the countries involved in U1 to take serious risk for pennies on the dollar?

Sure get's the noggin joggin'.

STAY MAD JEW

lol your LARPer said nothing about jews

Bump

What derail, ban evader? Of course the Rothschilds are involved in Uranium One. It’s not like the shabbos goyim who handled both sides of the deal just did it because they felt like it.

Just driving it home that the guy in the last thread who shit it up with like ~100 posts calling bullshit on everything was right.

Reported.

THREAD SUMMARY

Nothing is happening. Nothing was ever going to happen. A cuckchan LARPer who doesn’t even know how to use a tripcode is not one of the ONLY TWENTY PEOPLE IN THE FUCKING WORLD with a specific level of security clearance. Someone that important is not posting on 4chan. Someone that important–if he actually has knowledge he wants to disseminate–is also not going to type cryptic bullshit that looks like it came from more than two people and ask questions that he doesn’t answer. Someone that important is, statistically, owned by jews, even if there are some patriots left up there. Out of 20 of the most powerful people in the entire fucking world, the redditors on 4chan expect one of them to not only be “#ourguy”, but to leak the proceedings of FUCKING NATIONWIDE MARTIAL LAW and–surprise surprise–the arrest of three quarters of the US government.

Why, that’s exactly what we would want! Happy day! All of our dreams are coming true, and we didn’t even have to put in an ounce of work ourselves! Hooray! It’s over! We’re saved! DON’T QUESTION IT, just spend the entire day ignoring literally everything else that is ACTUALLY happening in the news, never mind your own wildly successful campaign of “It’s okay to be white.” Because nothing ever came from YOU doing an honest day’s work!

Oh, and at no point does he mention jews. But sure, go back to sucking his cock.

I see exactly where it was being derailed but it didn't take a rotchild mention to do it

THE GOYIM KNOW

Cry harder, bitch.

Isn't my LARPer jew, I'm calling you a jew because you know you jew fucks are going down in all this.

Except he isn't. If he was there would actually be anons besides a couple of mee too!s here and there supporting that assertion.

Uh oh. 8 hours left. Tick tock, yid.

In all what? There is NOTHING happening. That's the point.

sage

But you are providing me more than enough.

The opposite of surprise.

Ok another kike arguing in bad faith. Gotcha. IT HASN"T ALL HAPPENED TO THE DOT SO IT'S ALL NUTTINBURGERS!
kek

sage

It was all pretty specific.

sage

If I only needed to evade a ban I wouldn't use Tor. I could, you know, get a new IP.

You really need to train your bot better jew.

Anybody notice the derail after talking about (((who))) could have the power to convince all the countries involved in U1 to take serious risk for pennies on the dollar?

Ah, so you’re evading us finding out you’re posting from Tel Aviv. Got it.

Sure thing moshe.
BUMP

Not to mention that "nothing-burger" is a Hillary quote.

I don't know about Q-user, but I have to wonder why they're acting so scared.

Maybe because Tony Podesta resigning from that foundation is a STRONG indication that he himself expects an indictment to come his way.

No. What we notice is that nothing outlined in this thread is happening and that concerted teams of posters seek to gang up on anyone pointing out that it is categorical nonsense and has been from the start.

lol kike thinks that his LARPer is believed

Anybody notice that your spam didn’t happen?

I'm sure the faggot isn't an actual official and is just another user that pulled the pieces together like many of us on Holla Forums the fact the kikes are screeching so much means something there needs to be looked at.

lol so what happened kike what did the LARPer say that is real we’re waiting

I'm still waiting for your proof that everything is false.

It's not like there are arrests happening, investigations, files being opened and sealed, or any number of other things related to any of this. Nope. Just a fucking coinkidink.

It makes no sense for a Jew to be skeptical of the larp, because a Jew's skepticism on an imageboard isn't going to fucking change two indictments and martial law. On the other hand, promoting super larps is something a Jew might do to distract from "It's ok to be white" efforts or to prevent digging into certain things.

Global report.

Keep dancing, jew.

Nothing is happening related to anything the LARPer said. You are wrong and have always been wrong.

Enough selfies, please.

As I said, bad faith. The evidence is all the fuck around if you simply do a jewgle search, hell look at the catalog. Happenings are all around. Jew.

Larp is proven, but it doesn't hurt to dig some more into the web of U1 though. And naming some more kikes is always fun.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_Group

BUMP

sage

sage

We don't need your talmudic (((wisdom))) here jew.

A Podesta indictment was expected before QLarper appeared, from the moment Podesta resigned, if not earlier. That has nothing at all to do with the 11.3/11.4 prediction, the martial law, the ludicrous 11.6 Huma indictment, etc., etc.

Yes, that’s what you are saying.

Yes, I am saying that is what you are saying. Glad you agree.

THREAD SUMMARY

Nothing is happening. Nothing was ever going to happen. A cuckchan LARPer who doesn’t even know how to use a tripcode is not one of the ONLY TWENTY PEOPLE IN THE FUCKING WORLD with a specific level of security clearance. Someone that important is not posting on 4chan. Someone that important–if he actually has knowledge he wants to disseminate–is also not going to type cryptic bullshit that looks like it came from more than two people and ask questions that he doesn’t answer. Someone that important is, statistically, owned by jews, even if there are some patriots left up there. Out of 20 of the most powerful people in the entire fucking world, the redditors on 4chan expect one of them to not only be “#ourguy”, but to leak the proceedings of FUCKING NATIONWIDE MARTIAL LAW and–surprise surprise–the arrest of three quarters of the US government.

Why, that’s exactly what we would want! Happy day! All of our dreams are coming true, and we didn’t even have to put in an ounce of work ourselves! Hooray! It’s over! We’re saved! DON’T QUESTION IT, just spend the entire day ignoring literally everything else that is ACTUALLY happening in the news, never mind your own wildly successful campaign of “It’s okay to be white.” Because nothing ever came from YOU doing an honest day’s work!

Oh, and at no point does he mention jews. But sure, go back to sucking his cock.

You seem to be really infatuated with cock, jew.

Already passed 100 posts today? Beggars belief, your autism.

sage

Reported.

Bump

Sage

Incidentally, I looked at endchan for the first time in months… and they delete cuckchan larps.

So Chris, maced anyone for their privilege latelty?

>>>/reddit/

What did I say about posting your selfies?

Shill harder.

Maybe we're being too hard on the hebe, this one appears to be a protojew, only 12 or so.

Compared to only 20 people with that security clearance, right moishe?

Maybe you're shitting up the thread half as much as he is.

you have to go back
>>>/out/

Reminder that nothing you’re autistically screaming about has anything to do with the discussion. If you want to discuss the Rothschilds’ involvement in Uranium One, why not go to the Uranium One thread?

What is giving your people who supported helped meme you through the election the heads up that shit is going down.

Isn't that what good friends are for?

Trying to slide something?

This has to be an autistic jew LARP

Learn English, for fuck’s sake.

Go the fuck back to reddit.

sage

Why are you LARPing as a jew bro?

sage

tfw joke's on us, turns out the only LARPer in all of this was the Jew crying LARP

Keep it up LARPbro, jew only need a hundred more or so and we can start a new thread.

THREAD SUMMARY

stay mad bro

This fag goes to bed at 11 eastern time. We'll reconvene then.

endchan is for fags. You're assmad because you were used to shift the overton window to the right via natsoc to allow White Identitarians and American Nationalists and nobody is gonna RP with you as a Nazi.

It's convenient that you could be used to get people calling jews, jews again. It's convenient that you don't really have any support right now. You're mad, because what you thought was your movement is ours.

good point.

I havent heard a fucking thing from him since then either and he was rather annoyingly vocal prior to him calling it in

THREAD SUMMARY

sage

Woops,
was meant for

N666HD has made several flights today out of long beach to Nevada area looks like. The tail number is goncerning, activity seems to indicate fleeing elites.

Ozzfest is happening right now in so cal. That's another man that'd better not be harmed, and Zakk Wylde.

He was up last night doing this shit long past 11 eastern wasn't he?

Anyone notice this kike refuses to answer any questions he’s posed?

And the truth will out.
We know. That is why we know you're a jew. Hence, bad faith. What the fuck do they teach you at jewliard?

clockwork

>Anybody notice the derail after talking about (((who))) could have the power to convince all the countries involved in U1 to take serious risk for pennies on the dollar?

You are right, it was 11 western, I was thinking they were from cali.

I think the president that was being referred to was herbert hoover. Specifically because he used the military to put down an attempted commie coup

sage

THREAD SUMMARY

endchan is for fags. You're assmad because you were used to shift the overton window to the right via natsoc to allow White Identitarians and American Nationalists and nobody is gonna RP with you as a Nazi.

It's convenient that you could be used to get people calling jews, jews again. It's convenient that you don't really have any support right now. You're mad, because what you thought was your movement is ours.

And he thinks you can sage individual posts.

Funny because we called your kike-ass out on now naming the jew. You did everything in your power to NOT call someone a jew. Everything else in the book but not jew. Oh sure you did say when someone else claims "jew" that is you doing it but we all know that is just you being a fucking jew rat NOT fitting in.

sage

BUMP

THREAD SUMMARY

sage

Probably the tel aviv swing shift.

Samefag.

THREAD SUMMARY

Nope, kill yourself, torfag. Enjoy all those captchas.

Oy, need some help with that moshe?

There is no message to fall in line with on my side, you Yiddish queer. Their message is LARP demoralization. Mine is fact.
THREAD SUMMARY

He really wants a new thread made so Q can get the attention he deserves.

Tick tock. 7:30 left. Tick tock.

Tick tock.

The moral of the story is that this has been the RISE OF AMERICAN NATIONALISM and WHITE IDENTITARIANS.
We are about to wake up as a country, we are going to put to bed the divides this country has had since it's inception, and in this way we will never question our culture or heritage.

That's why this sperg is sperging. The Goyim Know.

Sometimes broken clocks are never right.

Uh oh. 7:20 left now, moishe.

What's the high score for shill posting? (((>134))) is really trying.

sage

The most posts in a non-cyclical is 616. Reported for bumping a LARP thread.

sage

He isn't talking about anything other than the events described by "Qanon" on cuckchan being bunk and the series of threads that have been created to discuss them being deliberate ruses.

He had over 200 last night.

The moral of the story is that this has been the RISE OF AMERICAN NATIONALISM and WHITE IDENTITARIANS.

We are about to wake up as a country, we are going to put to bed the divides this country has had since it's inception, and in this way we will never question our culture or heritage.

The Flag Rises.

You can’t expect a torfag to be able to stay on message, though, can you?

Reported for abusing the report system.

THREAD SUMMARY

Cry more, bitch. Your LARP is false.

THREAD SUMMARY

Next time will you LARP as an alt-kike tranny? The matzo is getting stale.

This is the begging of the RISE OF AMERICAN NATIONALISM and WHITE IDENTITARIANS.

We are about to wake up as a country, we are going to put to bed the divides this country has had since it's inception, and in this way we will never again question our culture or heritage.

The Flag Rises

sage

Prove the OP is correct.

This is the begging of the RISE OF AMERICAN NATIONALISM and AMERICAN IDENTITARIANS.

We are about to wake up as a country, we are going to put to bed the divides this country has had since it's inception, and in this way we will never again question our culture or heritage.

The Flag Rises

That takes time. It is an ONGOING happening. Prove he is incorrect.

By posting this again, you admit the contents of the LARP are false.

This is the beginning of the RISE OF AMERICAN NATIONALISM and WHITE IDENTITARIANS.

The Flag Rises

He just keeps going.

Fuck off sockpuppet.

Dude we get it, the squid spamming bullshit is a kike. Stop spamming yourself.

Why call them court jesters? Of what court? The only evidence you provided was that the last name "barron" led to a family of royality in england. Nothing on the rockefellers or rothschilds. Your evidence is fake and gay. Give real proof now.

Continued
Ok
Muslims golems of kikes trying to coup POTUS.
I don't know.
So child slaves.

Reported for bumping a LARP thread.

Sock puppet for what, you fucking kike?

Reported for acting like a faggot while announcing reports.

Go back there and suck your LARPer’s cock.

This is the beginng of the RISE OF AMERICAN NATIONALISM and AMERICAN IDENTITARIANS.

The Flag Rises

Thanks for admitting that the contents of the LARP are false and that martial law is nowhere near imminent.

Thanks for admitting you're a jew.

If you were anything besides a shill why would you be wasting your time spamming and derailing these threads instead of doing something else like digging into something more relevant if this is really just a larp devoid of all merit?

Thats right, you wouldnt. But you are a shill so keep it up.

THREAD SUMMARY

Checked, Jew like salty cocks.

Learn to read, or did your mom Shaniqua not teach you that?

THREAD SUMMARY

Are you gonna make a profound argument against piracy next m8?

No one is saying it is going to be martial law. Martial law is not required. Just a state of Emergency. AND thanks to the ndaa and patriot act everything within 100 miles of the shoreline and borders doesnt even require a declaration of state of emergency. Almost every single commie fuck in this country is within that 100 mile area.

No, no, no, his attention whoring is a public service and does nothing whatsoever to draw attention or bumps to the thread.

Go back to cuckchan.

Credibility, thy name is user.

sage

>>>/reddit/

The LARP is you acting like a jew. We covered this. Extensively.

THREAD SUMMARY

[DEFEATISM INTENSIFIES]

Pathetic.
reported :3

You'd think you would know better about refugees, Moishe

You do know you will be held to account for your crimes right? Why do you persist? Why not stop and hope for clemency?

ALL SHILLS WILL BE HELD TO ACCOUNT FOR THEIR CRIMES

YOUR EMPLOYERS DO NOT ADEQUATELY PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION

YOU WILL BE HUNTED TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH

JUSTICE WILL FIND YOU

AND IT WILL BE VERY PAINFUL

wew lad

Still not an argument. Your LARP isn’t real.

Ok so what?
So they lord over the German Landgraves in the City of Frankfurt. While also maintaining a banking empire. Who gave them lordship or kingship? Nowhere does it say such. Nor does it explain by what authority such is derived from. It can't explain such because going past their 15th century lineage would be damming for what the kikes current explanation of history is, that they are jews, which is false.

That’s funny; your LARPer doesn’t say anything about jews…

Jesus Christ, just fucking filter him. He's accomplishing his goal of derailing any meaningful posts at all in this thread.

Commit suicide.
Please explain your wording here. We need to know whether to tell you to commit double suicide or not.

8/pol/ has a new mascot, we need to name him.

still here user? when do you get your new script see your running into repeats

THREAD SUMMARY

Shill harder, moishe. You only have 7 hours left.

7 hours.

All he's doing is guaranteeing another thread on it. Nothing to derail really. All this ties into the other happenings that have been proceeding. Monitor those threads and when this jew fuck pops up, you know you have a hit.

Reported for admitting to spam.

There's been numerous accusations by US Government lately, so there's a possibility. But on the other hand, one would wonder what you would have to gain by shitting up this thread so much, (166)-kun.

22:22pacific will be the time of the happening apparently.

Okay, so that (lol no evidence) means martial law and arresting everyone in the government. Got it.

Imagine being so rustled that you spent your WHOLE DAY arguing in circles with people.

Now, be4831 might just be a shill playing that character, but why would you select a shilling persona that's so pathetic that it lacks credibility?

inb4 green text/yadda yadda/"because I said so" strawman.
It is in no way an opinion that in every scenario, this dude is pathetic.

THREAD SUMMARY

Source?

This is the beginning of the RISE OF AMERICAN NATIONALISM and AMERICAN IDENTITARIANS.

We are about to wake up as a United Country, we are going to put to bed the divides this country has had since it's inception, and in this way we will never again question our past, culture or heritage.

The Flag Rises

Imagine being so much of a paid shill that you bump cuckchan LARP threads for an entire weekend.

His ass, just like the rest of the LARP.

Thanks for admitting the LARP isn’t real.

The quads.

Quads confirm, if you see moshie spamming without arguements ignore him.

Seriously fuck off sockpuppet.

The fake jews of israel such as the rothchilds are actually babylonians. That's what I meant. Now lurk two years faggot.

Retweeting this kills Twitter's servers and crashes anyone using the app. twitter.com/Timrasett/status/926903967027785728

Dude, you've had your say, and nobody cares.
What else is there to shill for?

sage
Double suicide, then.

Dude, sage. We didn’t fall for it. We don’t want it here. Go back to reddit.

This is the beginning of the RISE OF AMERICAN NATIONALISM and AMERICAN IDENTITARIANS.

We are about to wake up as a United Country, we are going to put to bed the divides this country has had since it's inception, and in this way we will never again question our past, culture or heritage.

The Flag Rises.

There are no meaningful posts in the thread. That is the core point. Martial law isn't incoming. 70% of the government isn't going to be arrested. There is no communist uprising to disrupt a mass round up. Everything was fake.

That’s fucking awesome. We need to be digging to see what other exploits to Twitter’s restrictions we can find.

But user, you’re a kike shill for saying that!

sage

THREAD SUMMARY

His handlers probably forgot they left him there working over shabbat. I almost feel bad for him. Probably eating shit out of his diaper at this point.

THREAD SUMMARY

Funny now that you mention it, I do have that kike filtered.

THREAD SUMMARY

THREAD SUMMARY

The Flag Rises

sage

The Flag Rises

sage

You hungry LARPbro?
Take a break and have a shitters.

He clicked "New Reply" as he tearfully sobbed to himself: "I just want the thread to go away…"

I can do it too!
I'm rubber you're jew

>>>/reddit/

The Flag Rises

THREAD SUMMARY

sage

It's in the wiki, the family has been one of the greatest architects of the (((modern banking system))) and by extension the modern controlled governments. But if you've been here for two years you would know this already.

Keked and checked.

THREAD SUMMARY

The dark fears a United America.

Which means all those based African-Americans will stay here, right, torfag?

This is the beginning, to the RISE OF AMERICAN NATIONALISM and AMERICAN IDENTITARIANS.

The Flag Rises.

Are they Americans?

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THE TORFAG IS A CIVIC NATIONALIST

KVETCH SUMMARY
IT'S NOT THE JEWS
IT'S HEY LOOK OVER THERE
IT'S TOCK TIK

sage

New thread soon jew.

Reported for believing jews are innocent.

This is the beginning, to the RISE OF AMERICAN NATIONALISM and AMERICAN IDENTITARIANS.

The Flag Rises.

Martial Law was effectively declared 9/11.

POST SUMMARY

THE TORFAG IS A CIVIC NATIONALIST

sage

Ah, I see you've taken the brown pill as well. It's a pretty tough pill to swallow!

sage

Oh, now I see your problem. You're used to reading right to left. Try it the other way yid and understand our grammar is different.

The Flag Rises.

Martial Law was effectively declared 9/11.

Reported for believing jews are innocent.

THE TORFAG IS A CIVIC NATIONALIST.

Reported for believing cherry-picking is a white trait

Hurry up LARPbro, 10 more

Who's even talking about that?
I'm trying to address the pressing issue of how pathetic you are.

I actually kinda think you're trying to keep high interest in this non-happening, since your posts look so much like shilling, its the only thing keeping people engaged.

LOL YOU THINK JEWS ARE INNOCENT

I do know this. I just want to know where the rothschilds get the authority to call themselves "lords" from. It doesn't exist unless you go back past the 15th century in their lineage but that would reveal them as babylonians and not jews. I'm preety sure it is the mods spamming the copy pasted arguements that don't contribute to the topic. As to get to the 751 bump limit. Sad they don't just ignore it and the streiserand effect kicks in.

Continued
State secrets are anything used to deceive the american puplic and they are upheld in the supreme court by using kikery language or they never get there and go to United States secret trials
Treason
Treason
Because of recent actions taken by most if not all officials of the united states government against it's people and non-people.

Says the person bumping the LARP thread.

THE TORFAG IS A CIVIC NATIONALIST, DOES NOT BELIEVE THE ROTHSCHILDS ARE JEWS, AND SUPPORTS THE LARP

If you kikes were innocent I wouldn't have this unrelenting desire to want you removed from the earth. Jew will burn with the rest moshe.

THREAD SUMMARY

Eat shit LARPBRO