Stay home on the 4th

Defend your family, your home, and your possessions.
Don't go out in the streets to engage with psycho anarchists who will only make themselves look bad.
Either you will get beat up (fun), or you will beat them up, get arrested, lose everything you care about, and then to top it all off the media will blame evil right-wingers for instigating violence.

Don't be a moron, stay home on the 4th.

Not sure if slide thread, but jew-free first post.

Whatcha sliding, Chaim?

Is it really that bad of advice? The enemy will destroy itself if we get out of the way.

hes right, never interrupt an enemy when they make a mistake. Let them do their shit on their own and shot themselves in the foot.

who's going to film everything?

Reported. We will do whatever the fuck we want, you filthy leftist kike.

Antifa is nothing without us. Let them be nothing for one day.

Think about it, every time the "nazis" fail to show up, antifa, blm, and more mainstream SJWs turn on themselves. Let them get hungry enough to eat each other, don't feed them our finest young men.

Have to admit that I don't care for the OPs tone either. It makes it sound like people should hide from them, rather than boycott their stupid "revolution". You suck, OP.

That's fine too. Just don't engage.

Literally nothing is going to happen. Barely anyone is going to work. No real reason to travel its not summer nor is it a holiday. They are only going to piss off normies who just wanted to go out and enjoy their Saturday literally pushing more people to our side. If they get violent people will want more guns and it will strength the 2nd amendment. Just go about your normal day. Lay with your woman, drink a brew and be merry.

How would you have written it?

defend them from what?
trust fund kiddies with too much time on their hands?

Blows my mind how anons have not read Robert Greene's 48 Laws of Power.

NEVER INTERRUPT YOUR ENEMY WHEN THEY ARE MAKING A MISTAKE

Jew got mad fast at this one. Really mad.

yup. nothing will happen, news cycle has terrible ratings on saturdays. they will bitch and do it again. Took the hippies 5 years to get tired of then it was all abuot "green". Anti-fa is not growing, their message is too extreme, too violent.

Exactly, why give these faggots and their handlers what they want. Nothing will happen and they will look retarded… again.

(checked double dubs of truth)

Yeah like what this user said: (also checked) we should let these stupid faggots go out and make asses of themselves in public

Nothing is happening tomorrow

It's just going to be a repeat of the "crazy fat cat women with pink hats" bullshit. Quit hyping yourselves up over antifa aggrandizing propaganda.

I know that underestimating an enemy is a grave mistake and sheer numbers can be dangerous but the antifa members that I saw were nothing but a bunch of pussies. They were soy boys taken to an extreme. They have some women too but they want be much of a help in a fight either. Even their niggers and spics are emasculated as fuck. All the swole ones are probably in gangs or behind bar anyway.

Remember to go out with pressure cooker devices and ebil Russian ak's and wave them around while shouting " freedom!"

I haven't been keeping up with antifaggots. How serious is the Nov. 4 situation? How big of a happening are we expecting?

Probably just more riots, nothing big.
They think they're the next IRA, lol.

Fuck off with your LARPing

>>>/cuckchan/

I was about to make a very long post about the 4th but after about halfway through I started to think that everyone here probably already knows what I was saying.

TL:DR version: I'm pretty sure they're trying to cause a Charlottesville 2.0 to try and recover their dwindling support. Get the "Nazis" to march on the 4th in protest, and then fight them on the 5th, their holy day.

Best strategy is to just ignore them. 2nd best is to infiltrate them to make them look bad/unmask those trying to hide in the bloc.

Of course with Soros & Friends they'll probably have an "Alt-right nazi" parade to fight against anyways, but going out to stop them or protest against them will just give them more ammunition.

I gotta work, is that OK?

Slide

If it were really going to be a 5-alarm Happening, do you think Holla Forums could shut up about it? If there were some kind of secret Super-Soros army being raised those fuckers would be on here seventy times a day with pictures of their faces and weapons gloating about it. That's why I'm convinced that we're looking at a big nothingburger. A repeat of the pussy day shenanigans. Of course, there's always the possibility they'll try for a Soros-Maidan type situation. A few snipers opening up on protesters and police alike could inflame the situation. But this idea that they'll get people into the streets and then keep them there for days, weeks, months… it just strikes me as laughable. The left doesn't even have the energy they did when they threw the entirely justified Occupy protests.

Yep they want right wingers to go out and punish them so they can play the victim. Don't give them the pleasure.

Delete this right now.

I disagree 140% even showing up and doing nothing will still give them someone to point to as proof that they are needed and relevant.

They NEED to have someone to fight. The only support they get from the public is directly based on how far the public will buy into the idea that racism and Nazis are rampant in their country.

If Antifa can't find anyone to point to as proof that they're needed, they'll expand their search for people to fight, start targeting normies and completely destroy themselves.

hardcore cringe

Fug I actually forgot all about this, poorfag so nogunz but I got a decent quality combat knife I keep with me whenever I go out anyway. Regardless I'm probably gonna stay home all day anyway

I'm a naturally paranoid person so I don't necessarily fear attack but there's more niggers in my town than I originally thought so I'm not taking chances. Especially with the amount of Trump Supporters around here, and we live to one of the most ghetto cities in my state ontop of that

Wasn't their master plan to yell like retards a whole day long?

it's fucking nothing, and op is probably a shill (on top of being a faggot)

I hereby give you permission

considering that no one talks about it on leftypol and i never heard anything about it outside of far right media/website I assume its gonna be fucking nothing. at best its going to be a boring-ish chimpout livestream

Remember the basics of CQC and you might be fine.

It'll be another feminist walk but this time with more busted trashcans.

OP is right. Let them stomp around like autists and they'll beg us to kick their asses. If you go out there to punch on like it's a giant civil war LARP they'll just bitch about "both sides". The time isn't to be acting as a public annoyance like BLM or Antifa. That would be premature. Don't blow this.
I have a feeling Dickie and his buttbuddies will set something up that day as well, and if you know anything, it's always do the opposite of what Dickie says.

Aw I was gonna get hyped up on cernopills and get my best Richard Spencer Nazi garb on and parade with a tiki torch. Isn't that what everyone's doing?

He's right though.

At times like that it would have been useful if we had a dox of cuckservatives in the area so we could mark their houses as "neonazis" for the frothing mob.

Little to nothing will happen tomorrow on November 4th, please screen cap this.

MUH PREDICTIONS OF WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN IF ANYTHING IT WILL BE STAGED
conter protesters with long guns
car truck of peace
dindos kicking over trash cans
IDIOTIC fags virtue signaling hard wile papa trumps out of town

WHAT EVER HAPPENS IT WILL FAKE AND GAY AND WHITES WILL BE TO BLAME NO MATTER THE OUTCOME

STAY HOME AND ENJOY THE SHOW LEVEL 2 CHIMPOUT IF ANY

Eat shit. If I see a leftist around my town I will kill him.

Btw making this warning in fucking fullchan is highly redundant. I think OP should focus his efforts on warning the useful idiots and (((alt-right))) e-"activists" over the trap.

Why does tor glow in the dark?

What does that actually mean?

Fuck off kike! I will shoot your pets!

Nothing is going to happen. Some autistic screeching, some arrests. That's it.

Pretty much the way I already wrote it. "Don't engage, starve them out, don't interrupt when they're making a mistake". Pretty much anything other than "Cower at home, protect your family from the dastardly Antifa horde" would have worked fine.

There will be no great revolution, just a bunch of beta males, shitskins, and moocows waving signs and abusing trash cans, shitting up their own cities.

There's nothing to fear at all and no reason to stay home unless you already live in a liberal-infested shithole. Even if you do live in a liberal-infested shithole, worst thing that's gonna happen is you'll get stuck in traffic. No reason to be afraid.

Tell that to the (((alt-lite))). They're going out there to make asses of themselves.

get the fuck out

Of course they are, because all this is about for them is name recognition. They just want to sell their books and arrange paid speaking gigs.

No one cares about you secret larp club faggot.

There's a poster going around Twitter, someone posted it right in Trump' s comments on a tweet. It's posted in the first Q tier bread. They're calling for people to blend in as Trump supporters. MAGA hat's and all, 3% and police officers if it's convincing enough. This is going to backfire spectacularly on them when they can't tell who's on their team. I expect many to abandon ship when the live rounds are real. Not rubber, not gas, but lead. Low lives.

I'd just enjoy your Saturday, this time. Go out innawoods and enjoy the peace. They aren't going innawoods. That way if they do have convincing uniforms you won't be in the way when police are attacked. Like the poster says, let the PD work. Then ya know what? Antifa will dwindle, more and more. It'll be time that we'll have no issues with rallies and whatnot. You'll be glad you did. If you go please be safe, and aware antifa might be hanging out with a plan. So have a Mattis plan. No need to be polite, but have a plan to defend yourself. I'll send positive vibes and will pray to St Michael for your safety.

Antifa, I pray for them too, that they get everything they have asked for. Chaos. I encourage police jitter triggers. Cause fuck you degenerates. Scum fucs!

Off yourself terry meme faggot

well my sibling has a field trip and my other sibling has a date, and they all think I'm crazy.
guess this crazy white guy with a gun would be saving their asses

This

You brought this on yourself, user.

She is lost tomorrow if shit happens. I'll mourn after things die down.

You can show up, just don't participate, document.
They're going to false flag the right with fake nazi costumes and the news will jump on the optics.
With the right documentation we'll be able to find all the details they always slip up on.

They're doing more to destroy themselves than anything we could do short of actually physically killing them. If your place gets attacked then sure fuck them up without mercy but this isn't the time to go looking for a fight.

I have more gore than you have hours left on the clock.

you have my sympathies we can all mourn after the fire

What did i think, asking a small question?>>10846576
What reaction do you expect from me by telling about your degenerate fetishes?

It's for the best. The fire is needed at this point

Funny how you use our shibboleth but it just sounds wrong coming out of your mouth. Frankly, I don't care if you're a shill or not. I just don't like you and that's all the provocation I need.

was it ever explained how in the fuck he managed to get his head wrapped around that beam like that? I remember when that picture appeared but there was no story with it.

We actually need some guys on the ground undercover ready to take video and pictures of anything sketchy. Even if we don't catch a false flag in action, anyone caught doing vandalism or something illegal can be doxxed. If you go dress in liberal normie attire and blend in.

Are you literally autistic? I just asked what a stupid sounding phrase means.
If people asking questions is enough for you to spill your degenerate collection of stuff no normal human being would collect, you have some serious fucking problems. Do what you will, anime faggots will never see a shred of respect from me, you are weak and pathetic.

Imagine being the poor bastard in maintenance who has to clean up the nigger gore.

wew.
Stop asking us to explain our culture to you.
Oh no. That's literally the most important thing to me, too.

He's going home in a trash bag lel.

I'd never be able to eat eggplant lasagna ever again.

There are really only two options I see that lead you to make that statement: 1) you're illiterate, 2) you're retarded. Feel free to engage the domestic terrorists at your own peril; knowing the authorities will be present and indiscriminate in dispatching "justice".

defense != hiding

I read that it's an F-18's missile launcher or something and it hit him during catapult launch.

Reminder: shibboleth always have schisms in their substrate.

Lol.. I shared a while back how Holla Forums has changed me from being disgusted by gore to laughing at it, and laughing at jews to being disgusted by them.. How things change, yet the underlying truths, things I knew deep down all along, are always the same.

My prediction is that a bunch of "Nazis" will take to the streets on the 4th to protest antifa.

Antifa and the media will then spend the rest of the night and next morning calling it another white supremacist uprising, and Antifa will heroically swoop in on the 5th, fists swinging, to fight the ebil nahtsees on behalf of all humanity.

Then the public as a whole will crawl towards the glorious heroes standing atop a mountain of nazi corpses, begging to be allowed to kiss their saviors feet, all the normie men will immediately castrate themselves in an admission that they'll never be able to compete with the antifa heroes, and all the normie women will finally leave their boyfriends and go back to their new antifa lords. Finally, guy fawkes will rise from the grave to congratulate them on honoring his legacy, and officially announce the 5th of november to be antifa day.

…that last bit is probably what they are imagining the outcome will be.

I've thought about this for some time now. What DO they really think the outcome will be? One thing should be quite clear to everyone participating or watching from the sidelines:

We have irreconcilable differences.

I have a very strong suspicion that if push actually comes to shove the reality will be so far away from their imagination. I've seen people have full mental breakdowns from things of a significantly smaller scale. I find it difficult to believe there are any Communists that, like many of us, just dive in the rabbit hole for fucking fun… I honestly don't think the Communists have people that cut their teeth on pre-HTTP Russian/Chechen war, South African apartheid, and 1980s drug cartel gore. They post shit like traffic accidents or crime scenes… they don't dwell on the limits of humanity; both divine and demonic. They are just fucking shallow and perhaps most importantly they completely lack forethought.

There is not one single normie I've met that was given a peek at my power levels, who reviled and denigrated me as a racist cis white male, that I thought for a single fucking second "this person could kill me". Which from the plethora of videos out there filled with people appearing/behaving like the people I've met… I get the idea they have no fucking clue about the storm on the other side of the horizon.

Maybe they imagine themselves as a hoard of freedom fighters living in actual tyranny; with righteousness giving them invincibility in the face of multicultural injustice [TM]. Whatever it is; from where I sit now, and what I've seen over the course of my life they would be quite hilarious if they weren't so sad.

Sometimes I can't help but see them as tiny rabid lapdogs with no discipline; barking and chasing every car with vicious intent. Living life without a fucking clue what do with if they met up with the car, or have any sort of plan for when the car swerves to run them over suffering no harm itself.

And what if the leftists start to gather in town squares like the Egyptian color revolution, do we deploy the right wing death cars then?

Antifa's a joke, nothing of any consequence is going to happen tomorrow. Best case scenario (for them) it'll be something like the last few weeks of OWS, but even that's unlikely.

I'll be fine OP.

Yeah? It's just now 30F outside my home. What's it like being a huge saging faggot and a provable liar?

No, newfriend, you are the one getting all "hide yo wife, hide yo kids" as if Antifa is planning to go door to door asking if they voted for Trump and smashing up their flatscreen and raping their kids if they say "yes".

"STAY HOME PROTECT YOUR FAMILY AND POSSESSIONS!!!" is alarmist, hysterical bullshit compared to "Don't engage, don't go to their protests", which is a VERY DIFFERENT message in that it in no way suggests that Antifa is frightening or going to be successful in any way. You go ahead and stay home, I'm going to go about my business and just ignore those dumb Antifa fuckers like I do every day. THE MOST I'm gonna do is take a different route to avoid the traffic jams these dumb bastards always make. EVERYTHING ELSE, including my home security measures, is going to stay the same.

You and the OP are probably libshits trying to instill terror in decent right wing white folks, but it isn't going to work. Nobody is afraid of pink haired gender trenders, numales, and fat lesbians. Nobody is intimidated by them. Nobody is going to waste a Saturday hiding from them like they're a second Hurricane Katrina. Call me when there's a real emergency.

calm down user youll burst a blood vessel

first posts are obviously kikes.
stay home anons, get /comfy/, this is not our fight
tell your families to stay home and stay safe
let these antifa retards get murdered by zogbot police

that's a pretty funny mental picture, even if it's not true it's true in my mind now.

Nice work kike you are 1 post late.

Good post OP. Hitler didn't gain his favor in street fights. He gained it by preaching his message in beer gardens. We already no very few in the states are up for a communist revolution. These people are just making themselves an enemy of the common man.

I'm guessing by the tryhardiness witnessed in your post you're about to blow a fuse. Tell us, how's the weather in Tel Aviv tonight you
ashkeNAZI scum?

>It would be a shame if someone gave Antifa (((white))) targets for today.

stay home goyim better let these communists gather unmolested. let them march right into government buildings and martyr themselves. the police will contain it goyim. dont want any bad pr do you goyim?

guess who i'm betting on?

Shit, what did Johnny do to piss off Plank that bad?

Go use violence in the presence of our ZOGbot authorities you fuckin goys. Go get your faces on our cameras. Bring your mobile devices in proximity to our STINGRAY. I assure you that you'll be entirely safe when clashing with our army… er protestors!

t. gigantic hook-nosed tiny-hat wearing curly-sideburns kikel of a Rabbi

Evil sows the seeds of its own destruction, this axiom is old as evil itself.

If anything happens to Trump I swear I will Breivik the first leftist gathering I see.

DC feels dead. People are avoiding downtown tomorrow

What if all you care about is splitting commie wigs?

People go shopping on Saturdays. These tards will be all, 'were here, were queer' and 'our streets' and whatever other shit these mouth breathers spew. If you're a trashbin or mailbox it might not be safe for you, but that's about it. Oh and fast food windows. Starbucks where half of them work and the other half, Mcdonalds are in for it.

Prepare to monitor social media for dumb cunts bragging about their violence and vandalism. Sunday dox further and on Monday, report the little shits.

bump for the 4th

This is all bullshit. Remember the "Summer of rage" memes? Antifa was supposed to do mass riots all summer and "overthrow" Trump? I keep seeing these memes originate from (((Alt Right))) social media.

Don't get me wrong, engaging with them in public was good for exposing them, but at this very moment, we really don't stand to gain anything from it. The very best case scenario would be "redeeming" our public image by defending local stores from vandals. And that's impossible due to their size and organization. And it'll get spun against us anyway. The "It's Okay to be White" posters have worked pretty well at provoking them into blunders, and hopefully they'll go all out tomorrow and ruin everything; let the preparation be enough.

They'll film themselves, the self righteous cunts

Hes right you know.
Bump.

Nah, they want us out of the picture while they attempt their coup.

Nigger it's antifa not SPECTRE.

If you are going to stay home, fortify and arm yourselves. Load up on supplies. Build faraday cages. Be prepared.

Remember, if they're out in the street you can legally run them over. It's in the US Constitution.

What's story on the second picture?

You can also do this if they glow in the dark. It's Perfect Justice.

I wasn't planning on going out, but this is definitely Agent FUD speaking.

This.

Hyenas and jackals eat each other when there is nothing else around.

IF YOU WANT TO DO SOMETHING ELSE THAN STAY AT HOME
The Media won't show what's really happening, but you can.

Sounds like the best thing to do would be to give antifa enough rope to hang themselves with. Staying home wont accomplish that.

This

What does that even mean? They already have enough rope and they're already tying the knot.

Its meaning should be self evident.

I have to work pushing carts all day.
Oh well

NEVER INTERRUPT YOUR ENEMY WHILE THEY ARE MAKING A MISTAKE

Let them riot. Let them loot. Let them smash businesses and cars and other things their parasitic lifestyle denies them. Let them drag innocent blue-collar workers to the ground and beat them bloody for the crime of being white and working-class. Just make damn sure you show all your friends and family the periscope footage afterwards.

Learn English.

Kill yourself you fucking imbecile.

To be blunt I just don't even care any more. Antifa will set some trash cans on fire or whatever and the city will come around and replace them a bit later. Maybe some Starbucks windows get smashed or whatever. I don't even care about watching the carnage from afar, I'd rather try finally clearing pic related or do pretty much anything else instead. We know damn well they're not going to achieve anything, nothing is going to change because of this, so who gives a fuck? The police will disperse them if they actually try anything, which we already know they won't. I might watch the highlight reel or something later, but frankly this is page 6 news at most. I just don't care any more. This must be what Rolfe felt when he decided to not see the bastardization of Ghostbusters.

Different user here
You are a cunt

barely worth the popcorn

Let me know when there's another chimpout.

DEAR GO NO
NOT THE TRASH CAN FIRES AND THE DURM CIRCLES
ANYTHING BUT THAT
HAVE MERCY ANTIFA

Disgusting.
Anti-White.
Jewish.

That's not really jewish, thats how leaders operate. Read Machiavelli, do you think he was a jew? It's just succesful ways to win, and we have to win by any means necessery. Besides, there's nothing there about cheating or using your own men, just keeping them in check. All the bad stuff is aimed at the enemy and using them. You just shouldn't completely trust anyone, and especially in our times, when half the white population is against us. Traitors go first.

The secret I heard from an insider was that the Feds/Law Enforcement want to arrest protesting Blacks at the Antifa events, and put those Blacks in FEMA Camps. It is a big trap to start filling FEMA Camps with the types of people the Feds want to get rid of.

I want to believe so hard. I like the pic you attached, kek

Set up camera to look out the back window and around the corner from my door so I don't get jumped if I go for a smoke. I live right on an alley where the street kids and scumfucks drink and do drugs

I have five tall cans of red bull, a pint of vodka for awarm fuzzy, and 15 mags loaded. If something pops off in my city it is going to start near my ghetto and it is going to be a party~

Checking those digits and ID!

oneoffsuicidepill.tiff