Calm Before the Storm #2

Previous Bread
8ch.net/pol/res/10841828.html

An user with supposed Q-Level clearance began posting on halfchan Holla Forums October 31st. He begins by trying to paint the big picture out to anons with questions that really get the old noggin joggin. Even if fake, many of these cohencidences when looked at broadly seem to check out. It appears we are about to embark on a period of history that will be the turning point to a new age.

Other urls found in this thread:

wattpad.com/81958501-the-original-grimm-brother-fairy-tales-the-pied
news.vice.com/article/libyan-oil-gold-and-qaddafi-the-strange-email-sidney-blumenthal-sent-hillary-clinton-in-2011
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/11/03/u-s-military-carries-out-1st-airstrikes-against-isis-fighters-somalia/829704001/
infowars.com/video-trump-says-doj-should-investigate-podesta/
archive.is/C16oP
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._security_clearance_terms
theintercept.com/2015/07/01/nsas-google-worlds-private-communications/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Department_of_Energy
jewsdid.oniichanylo2tsi4.onion/t/966821d29bd987c71b26d690521075a90d776ac1/?lang=en#23ce301190ce4d8b7e564345100a0e720f91a052
twitter.com/CBSNews/status/926440985009229824
38north.org/2014/10/jbermudez101914/
archive.fo/b6ziL
google.com/patents/US6506148
archive.is/sms59
cbsnews.com/news/mueller-probe-draws-in-tony-podesta-vin-weber-ap/
brucelipton.com/resource/article/insight-cellular-consciousness
archive.is/W84jX
archive.is/Yo8Og
thedailybeast.com/report-mueller-probing-democratic-lobbyist-tony-podesta-ex-gop-rep-vin-weber
archive.fo/ebxMi
db-ip.com/11.5.11.3
knowyourmeme.com/memes/cadbortion-loss-edits?full=1
archive.fo/gGaV9),
query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=9A05E2DB173CE03ABC4A52DFB467838F649EDE
nytimes.com/1964/02/23/the-lavon-affair-revived-in-israel.html?_r=0
amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1560254831
amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0937694703/
amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0805076522/
indybay.org/newsitems/2002/06/08/1320881.php
web.archive.org/web/20110629151739/http://www.counterpunch.org/hanania01182003.html
archive.is/FNaw5
archive.is/ep2OK
archive.fo/vxPRP
archive.is/LbK2e
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Looking_Glass
archive.is/o1StV
archive.is/FOcH2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q_clearance
archive.is/oCSIL
bis.org/publ/work666.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wonderland_murders
twitter.com/jbro_1776/status/926597811063357441
disinfo/nypd-hillary-clinton-pedophile-sex-tape/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/926647019455766528
archive.is/h7mYA
ppia.wikia.com/wiki/Saudi_flights_after_9/11
huffingtonpost.com/sezin-koehler/america-has-gone-down-the_b_8714254.html
bbc.com/culture/story/20160527-alice-in-wonderlands-hidden-messages
youtu.be/pYS9fLucyt8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for dead kikes

The last thread was shilled hard. Reminder not to get cucked into arguing with them. Stay on topic

this. filter & report. do not feed them (you)s

Let's get the Larp started boys

And so it begins.

May Gondola watch over us in these trying times.

sauce on song?

Correct skeptical response: I don't know if any of this is true or not so I won't get worked up.

Incorrect skeptical response: STUPID FAGGOTS I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE FALLING FOR THIS LARP REEEEEE

Replying from the last thread

Very salient point there. The people who have always been the most suspicious of the government are the very same people who are banging the drum for Trump and are his biggest base of supporters.
I remember from the Podesta emails where they talk about Trump being the Pied Piper candidate. Up until now I always thought the meant that as somebody they could easily defeat in the General and secure Queen Cunts presidency, but what just dawned on me is that doesn't fit with what the Pied Piper actually did. The pied piper played his flute or whatever and herded all the children up and piped them to their impending doom when they were sealed into a mountain.
It could be possible that they were going to use Trump to get the hardcore nationalists out to expose themselves by him playing the Nationalist tune. Once Hillary was president there would have been a crackdown on right wing ideology like this country has never seen before, but there is still the possibility how ever small that Trump is still pied piping us out into the open before the hammer drops. Very interesting indeed.

wattpad.com/81958501-the-original-grimm-brother-fairy-tales-the-pied

news.vice.com/article/libyan-oil-gold-and-qaddafi-the-strange-email-sidney-blumenthal-sent-hillary-clinton-in-2011
Trying to get off the One World Currency is a suicide pact these days. God knows where that gold is now, Israel would be my first guess.
She's a good employee? She was the communications director for Obama, so she's working to protect her own.
"Jennifer Palmieri (/pɒlˈmɛəri/;[1] born November 15, 1966) is the former White House Director of Communications and Director of Communications for Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign."
He is a neo-con tool being used to chip away at our constitutional rights.
"Michael Chertoff (born November 28, 1953) is an American attorney who was the second United States Secretary of Homeland Security, serving under President George W. Bush. He was the co-author of the USA PATRIOT Act. "

U.S. military carries out first airstrikes against ISIS fighters in Somalia

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/11/03/u-s-military-carries-out-1st-airstrikes-against-isis-fighters-somalia/829704001/

This is a LARP.

infowars.com/video-trump-says-doj-should-investigate-podesta/

Related?

Eight hours, LARPers. Tick tock.

Kill yourself immediately.

What could this mean in light of this latest "warning"? This was "the calm before the storm".

They’ve already started damage control. “HURR DURR he said LEAKED today, therefore it’s okay if he’s arrested at midnight tomorrow just wait longer, you stupid fucking goyim, and don’t pay attention to anything else!”

It means it’s a LARP.

Really gets the noggin jogging.

>>>/reddit/
LARP somewhere else. It was proven wrong.

Thank (((You))) faggots for making it so easy to find you and filter you.
Remember, the Manafort story didn't leak until 8pm EST. AF1 is more than likely still airborne on the way to Hawai'i so we have some time still.

"The National Guard of the United States, part of the reserve components of the United States Armed Forces, is a reserve military force, composed of National Guard military members or units of each state and the territories of Guam, of the Virgin Islands, and of Puerto Rico, as well as of the District of Columbia, for a total of 54 separate organizations. All members of the National Guard of the United States are also members of the militia of the United States as defined by 10 U.S.C. § 246. National Guard units are under the dual control of the state and the federal government."
Hurricane Harvey on the surface. Is this related to the EMP communications failure scenario test?
Well…they both should answer to the POTUS, ultimately.
Anyone?
Battle of Derna (1805)? Am I way off on this one? It would have been Thomas Jefferson, someone we know Trump admires.

Cuckchan OP said it wouldn't be actioned until the 4th.

He spend like 10 hours shitposting and screaming LARP all last thread with like 100 posts. He's a fag, filter.

Reminder that you have 8 hours left and nothing has–or will–happen.

Reported for spam.

Noted. Check this shit out:

Notice anything? second pic.

Really makes you think.

Can someone give me the basic Gestalt?

Hmm.

So, first it was, "11.3!", then it was "actionable 11.4!", then it was ""actions have created accelerated counter-actions".
This is a fucking LARP son.

interesting

Ok now I'm getting spooked, normalfags are complaining:

LARPer pulls a bunch of public knowledge together, weaves a narrative, throws in some autistic 10 year old dick sucking (LOL IT’S Q LEVEL INTELLIGENCE THAT’S THE HIGHEST HA HA ONLY DA PWEZIDENTS HAVE IT) and boom, cuckchan.

4chan larper with Q security level clearance claimed major habbenings starting today

I was thinking this was Lincoln during the whole civil war thing, but there were a lot of National Guard troops called up during the hippie riots of the 60's, but I wouldn't consider that saving the republic by any stretch.

getting mildly goncerned

basic gestalt is this. If we get word of an imminent Podesta indictment today or tomorrow there is a high probability that the shit is about to hit he fan including federalization of the national guard and Military Intelligence rolling up high level VIP's over the weekend and into next week.
This is all coincidentally supposed to happen during the long planned Antifa/BLM/resist Nov. 4 riot and reeee out campaign with hopes of overthrowing Trump.

Can't tell the difference between a Beaver Full Moon and a Groundhog celebrating the 4th of July.

Reminder that the number of people with said intelligence clearance are countable with just the digits on your body and that most of them are kike-owned.

So LARPing retard on cuckchan started spewing shit that sounded vaguely legitimate, with a bunch of date (at first), starting with November 3rd as the day an arrest announcement for Podesta would be made (supposedly actionable on Nov 4th).

Its now 3:30PM EST and no such announcement has been made, so the LARPers are desperately clawing at some shred of legitimacy to this bullshit story. Barring announcement of Podesta arrest imminent, this story will fade into obscurity by Sunday, yet another instance of Holla Forums being ruse-cruised, like a mini September.

Damn, just the implications from these questions is insane. Can't wait to see the swamp turned inside out.
>CIA thinks its foreign offshore assets are strong enough to defend against the US executive (not accounting for military use on domestic soil).
!!!
US constitution, Article II THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH
SECTION 4
The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

Hey look everybody, it's Charlie Partypooper!

I think the key question in regards to the NG control question is this: does the NG answer to the President or to the Governor? Does anyone know of an instance where this was tested out? My instincts tell me that NG units obey the Federal government before the State government. Though that may not be constitutionally accurate, the Executive Branch of the Federal Government is the one with the infrastructure and Chain of Command, not to mention the overwhelming practical experience. Are Army NG units subordinate to a U.S. Army COC?

For all those new to LARPing, take note: THIS IS HOW THESE FAGGOTS OPERATE.
“Wow, wouldn’t that be cool” and “Oh boy, he’s not telling us anything; that’s not because he knows nothing it’s because he wants us to find out for ourselves” are the desired reactions. They are FALSE reactions.

Wew. He's only used the term rogue three times in his Twitter history, and look at the context each time.

Thank the fucking Gods. 'Muh FUN' fags are cancer.

filter and report. He shit up the last thread pretty gud too

Yeah, imagine how I feel being stupid enough to zoom in. Its almost 1:1:

>>>/tumblr/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/suicide/
You do not belong here.

Kill yourself. You have 7:30 left. Nothing is happening and you know it. WE WILL NOT FALL FOR YOU.

Probably nothing.

you've already been filtered, fucktard. replying to me won't help

Really makes you think.

lol sage because it triggers you

Except for Phoenix, Tampa, DC, Toronto, Minneapolis, and Denver, yeah, almost.

It's a lot of happy coincidences. Hope that it's all a lead up to something, but be prepared it's another Deus Ex-tier LARP.

Also

Speculating on whether this is a LARP is all well and good, but if any of you faggots are letting it distract you from putting up "It's okay to be white" posters then you need to neck yourselves immediately

This user knows what’s up.

Seems legit.

You do realize that some of us don't live in America, or Sweden, or Brigbongia?

Fake and gay. You fell into a LARPer mania again.

But didn't they just announce they switched the center for the investigation from Tony Podesta to John Podesta? That's a serious indicator shit is about to go down right?

if you were in the previous thread, you'd filter him too, user

Remember to kill yourself. Seven and a half hours to go.

No, since we knew that a week ago.

Mr. Bones, please:

Agreed, I think the implication there was that the NG may be the biggest internal military threat. NG may recruit local malcontents willing to fight against Marines under Trump when SHTF. I don't know enough about the NG or the military in general to know how it is supposed to work, but expect that to fall apart once the storm really begins anyways.

JIDF detected. Take your black pill and turn it into a repository, mate.

(((Coincidences))) abound!
Anyone know which one?

yeah the context is what spoops me

No sauce sorry. Try Kazaa or something.

First thing I'm going to post when the net comes back on at the end of the weekend is CHARLIE PARTYPOOPER BTFO

Sage because I'm not contributing rn sorry

Reported. No one fell for your larp.

Reported for spreading LARP lies.

That just means you’re an idiot.

HIDE daac20 posts
I've reported for derailing, let's press on and ignore him. 22/76 replies are his shilling.

That's how easy it is to spot you shills. Fuckoff JIDF. Go read the talmud.

>>>/reddit/

Going to need some sauce on that burger, user.

This is literally the best they can afford these days.

Have you been missing for a week? Even Jewsweek talked about it. archive.is/C16oP

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._security_clearance_terms

I want it to be true, but I doubt it

its all the major cities on the list save Austin. Its concentrated over Dallas though which makes sense as they have a big BLM presence which is probably more threatening the the Austin Anitfa faggots who will just be sitting in a drum circle.

make sure you get 824462 as well. Two (((kikes))) working together

im skeptical, but its been good discussion. I was also lurking the original cuckchan post and the lack of shills was eerie.

Source on that? I took it to mean the investigation was now center on Tony Podesta and what the Podesta group was doing with the Ukraine

facebook too? goncern intensifies

/thread

No you're supposed to listen and believe what every faggot on 4cuck says. Listen and believe or you're a shareblue CTR soros shill.

Nice, ty.
"Michael S. Rogers (born October 31, 1959) is a United States Navy admiral who serves as Director of the National Security Agency (NSA), Commander of the U.S. Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM) and Chief of the Central Security Service (CSS) since April 3, 2014. Prior to that, Rogers served as the Commander of the Tenth Fleet and Commander of the U.S. Fleet Cyber Command."

He's the only former President to say something positive about Trump, but I figure it is someone closer to the action. Did Bannon ever have that clearance?

no way. He more than likely had Top Secret, but they wouldn't give that kind of clearance to a strategist with a background in journalism.

(checked)
I doubt it, but holy shit that would be one cosmic joke if it was.

Jimmy carter spilling the beans. Best timeline.

The best part is that he’s crazy old but he’s not at all senile. The best “fuck you”s are done by healthy, ancient people who don’t care if they get killed. That’s not this, though. This is a LARP.

After the Cubian sonic attack? Yes.
See Clarke's third law.
Can't imagine, but I believe it.
Because it wasn't a risk, it was the safer option. I think the SS is very divided on who they support.
theintercept.com/2015/07/01/nsas-google-worlds-private-communications/
"The NSA’s XKEYSCORE program, first revealed by The Guardian, sweeps up countless people’s Internet searches, emails, documents, usernames and passwords, and other private communications. XKEYSCORE is fed a constant flow of Internet traffic from fiber optic cables that make up the backbone of the world’s communication network, among other sources, for processing. As of 2008, the surveillance system boasted approximately 150 field sites in the United States, Mexico, Brazil, United Kingdom, Spain, Russia, Nigeria, Somalia, Pakistan, Japan, Australia, as well as many other countries, consisting of over 700 servers."
"These servers store “full-take data” at the collection sites — meaning that they captured all of the traffic collected — and, as of 2009, stored content for 3 to 5 days and metadata for 30 to 45 days. NSA documents indicate that tens of billions of records are stored in its database. “It is a fully distributed processing and query system that runs on machines around the world,” an NSA briefing on XKEYSCORE says. “At field sites, XKEYSCORE can run on multiple computers that gives it the ability to scale in both processing power and storage.”"

"Q Level" Patriot at the DoE = "Quantum Level" Patriot, I think

I think this might-be insider is either Trump or someone close to him. We often talk about him being a time traveller. What better way to signal that it is him than to allude he is that with plausible deniability since the President, supposedly, has no inherent security clearance.

Could he be ADM R?

A real american hero if true.

Friendly reminder to ignore and FILTER shills

Shut the fuck up and go back to the Donald.

Friendly reminder that you only have 7 hours left, LARPer.

The thought of 93-year-old Jimmy shitposting like a madman from a laptop in the middle of a peanut field warms my heart.

yea, he is. It was reported that Rodgers showed up unannounced to Trump tower right after the election. It was a day or so later that Trump moved his transition base of operations from Trump tower to a property he owns in New Jersey.
The thought at the time was that Rodgers let Trump in on all of the Dems dirty laundry and surveilance apparatus that was being used against him. Obama was pissed and wanted Rodgers to resign, but he refused.

remember to filter shills

This is honestly a little weird, but I doubt we're actually lucky enough to have leaked Q clearance info.

Hasn't been the first time. WHanon did dish dank dirt in his brief time.

Explain to me the significance of Alice and Wonderland.

Got convertibles yo.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Department_of_Energy

>The 1973 oil crisis called attention to the need to consolidate energy policy. [11][12][13] On August 4, 1977, President Jimmy Carter signed into law The Department of Energy Organization Act of 1977 (Pub.L. 95–91, 91 Stat. 565, enacted August 4, 1977), which created the Department of Energy.[14]

Gotta be. Still curious as to why, hopefully it was to give POTUS information he couldn't trust through any other means but directly, face to face.
Also, things that have come to mind: Bill might have met with Trump to encourage him to run because DNC & Co. thought they could beat him, easily. Pride goeth before a fall, and all that.
Also, I wish I would have saved it, I saw a paper about using visual frequencies to cause a reaction in the nervous system of the person watching. Literally changing people's reactions through pulsations on a TV/monitor. Anyone know what I'm talking about, have a link or archive?

Not sure if this is relevant but there is much-increased military helicopter action in Thailand today. I must have counted at least 15 all heading North. Normally I wouldn't see any for months.

Hmm.

Sounds more like you’re just gearing up to kill more Karen, honestly.

probably because he knew all lines would have been compromised.

I'm guessing they met somewhere really private, like the 40th sub-basement of the WH

could be because the president is en route

Halfchan roleplay gets 2 threads and 800 replies? What's wrong with you, Holla Forums?

Paid shills. Remember to sage.

We're posting just fine on oniichan
jewsdid.oniichanylo2tsi4.onion/t/966821d29bd987c71b26d690521075a90d776ac1/?lang=en#23ce301190ce4d8b7e564345100a0e720f91a052

Bunker Bread

This is a joint Alice and Wonderland take down, which is to say high strangeness involved.

So, if I'm understanding the screencap in the OP properly, the cuckchan posts predicted that the POTUS Twitter account would be "accidentally" terminated, and the reason for this was an elaborate ploy to work out exactly where the POTUS's phone - and by extension the POTUS - were located at the time, presumably as a prelude to an assassination attempt?

There's nothing wrong with discussion, provided it doesn't distract from other ongoing ops. Theorizing harms nobody and pisses off shills something fierce.

sequential digits however how often does a larper predict the presidents accounts getting shoad? even if temporarily a dry run

Just nuke it kampfy. We need a board cleanup, pronto. So many stupid threads

I'm sure you, your other IP, and the other guy are having fun.

I'm not sure how to describe it. Today does just feel auspicious, though. Guess we'll see.

Head on back to half, faggot.

BRT MOSHE!

filtered

I think 41020 is not really en-route to Asia. He was just in Asia recently. Perhaps the reason BO met with the Japanese PM before 41020 did was to warm them up to their plans/bully them.

Personally I think he will stay in Hawaii while a double makes his way to Asia, since there are lots of military there to support whatever is happening.

My guess is that there is a government continuity office there.

At some point every major city has been predicted to be attacked on 9/11. This year some faggot claimed it would be Las Vegas. When an attack occurred on 10/1 faggots were lining up to declare him the next Nostradamus. Sad.

checked
in fairness 200 of those replies were 2 shills reeeeeeeing LARP over and over again

Ive been having the same feeling. Look at the first 3 breadcrumb threads. There is 0 shilling, which is a fucking miracle for cuckchan. So either this is an elaborate well orchestrated Holla Forums LARP, much beyond their normal skill level, or it caught them off guard and they wanted to hold off to try and figure the story out for themselves.

Hawaii seems risky, couldn't (((NK))) technically make it glow in the dark if need be?

I think the reason Trump left DC is because they are planning a (white) false flag using the Antifa demonstrations.

1) Antifa protests Nov 4; nothing really happens
2) But military make it seem like Antifa has succeeded in a coup
3) Martial Law is declared by Trump from Hawaii (while pretending to be in Asia)
4) The necessary arrests are made
5) Law and order restored

possibly, but I'm pretty sure they have the THAAD system there. Even then, still too risky to keep POTUS at pearl harbor of all places.

I really am shocked this kind of kikery including deleted tweets hasn't been done before. I was expecting it from a current employee and not just a disgruntled one on the way out. Hell I almost expected an internal memo to be passed around demanding their little turd burglars pick every nit they could to get him shut down.
Not a coincidence, expected action.

Not if the tunnel incident last week in NK wiped out their nuclear capabilities. I'm guessing that was a strike by our fine military.

White House lockdown twitter.com/CBSNews/status/926440985009229824 Okay I'm a little nervous maybe that karo knows something and exaggerated it but something is going down today.

And if they had one sitting in a sub?

That's why he is going to be in a holding pattern flying over the pacific ocean with 4 carrier groups underneath him.

So john was off by a couple of weeks. The way I see it, we're on HAPPENING ALERT for a month's time. WHanon did give sitreps when things didn't go as predicted and Qanon evidently shifted things by even giving us a heads up, then gave an update as well. TOR and social media is clogging up as we speak, the bunkers barely load as does 8ch tor.

Don't they only have gas subs, which are loud as fuck and easy to track?

It's very Trump-like. Sending a big FU to BO from Hawaii on November 4.

Kind of like, "While you're out getting beaten I'm at your house banging your mom"

That feeling is called FALLING FOR BULLSHIT.

I am a super special high level ultra mega staffer and body man to President Dennis Trump.. I can confirm Army seals have popped smoke on our location in the WH. Nineteen air strikes inbound

yea, their diesel subs are all based of soviet designs from the 50's and 60's. They won't get out of NK territorial waters let alone close enough to Hawaii to launch a nuke.

Good, but everyone knows you post your timestamped penis as confirmation of that position.

We don't know if they did any upgrades but they do have quiet running diesels. Likely it's old shit so they will run silent and slow and sacrifice crew to get a nuke close.

There was a mysterious earthquake off the NK coast a few days before the tunnel 'collapse'. Maybe it was a submarine.

The Norks have no problem committing genocide on their own people to get what they want. Likely they have a pedal powered sub that can fire a nuke.

How exciting.

You can bet your bottom dollar that if there is something big going on, where he is really going won't be announced.

"You don't announce your plans ahead of time to your enemy" or somesuch

I mean even before I found out about all this. I woke up and thought I felt something in the air. Maybe it's just anticipation for whatever Antifa might do tomorrow.

Those engines wear out fast and the power drop-off is steep.

yes unless they dug tunnels to hawaii
(checked)
true except they have 1 or 2 'new' subs
38north.org/2014/10/jbermudez101914/

True that. (daac20, 824462)
ID filter makes life better. My webpage shrinked quite a bit last time. There was (60)+ from two people only.

Holy shit, the more I reexamine the statements the more spoopy it gets. I really hope there wont be a giant false flag. I really don't want any city to get nuked or attacked in any way. Always the best of us get sacrificed for nothing. Civilians don't deserve anything for what this ruling filth caused them to become. They are clinically insane and insane. They don't have self reflection on their actions.
Imagine that the Las Vegas shooting which was fucking big was not enough to cause unrest. What can be that big of a threat? What did the WH find out the elite was planning beyond protests? Just let that sink in.

He's also taunting to fuck out of Lil kim by going there, forcing him to make a move to save face.

Holy fuck, it’s not 2006.

I got that feeling a couple of nights ago. Like a "something has changed in the matrix" feeling.

Part of me thought that some 5G antennae were being tested nearby and I just felt the change in ions or radiation.. but another part of me felt I was witnessing history. That's when I hit the chans.

Exactly
It's totally doable now with Musk on the job.

Timelines are merging again. Keep a journal for changes to your universe's "knowns."

I've felt this way every since It's Okay started. Like a memetic tear in reality had occurred and shit was accelerating faster than previously.

Back to reddit faggot

I can’t wait for the first train to implode and kill everyone riding it. Hundreds of billions will be sunk into that ABSOLUTE FUCKING SHITSHOW that the most rudimentary knowledge of physics shows is impossible.

I don't know what to feel, every time I'm about to get /fit/ something happens and whenever I wallow in despair everything is calm. It's like God is collectively holding things back on purpose, what the fuck mang?

Or pop a seal on the end and have the fucker deliver a can of soup to china.

I'm actually hoping it was China putting a leash on NK. If it was us, and that info ever got leaked in a confirmed way, that's WWIII material.

It's all a matter of when and who sets off the first nuke, not if. NK, Iran, India, Pakistan, China, or our ol pal Israel, it is just a matter of time.

(probably something we won't hear about) - November 3
ACTIONABLE - November 4

>considering (((38north))) as a reliable source

Such foolishness.

wait until he removes his hand

stop hopping ips faggot

We strike bigger shits for less reason and haven't started ww3 yet. If we don't do anything but strike nuke targets, no one will do shit besides bluster at the UN.

If NK is a puppet state or bad actors such as HRC then I don't think it would be. China might actually applaud it.

It’s a LARP. It’s not true.

get out of here

Unrelated I seriously hope Antifa starts shit in or near Anaheim convention hall
Blizzcon goes on in Nov 4th, please let Overwatch, WoW, Hearthstone players fags suffer.

Filter and move on, user. Bots have been spamming these threads

Source who is being Examined by Special Counsel: "Its every man for himself"

archive.fo/b6ziL

Just dropped a few minutes ago. The line I find interesting is:
They are acknowledging that another sealed indictment exists. All the speculation in the article points to the usual Trump team members. Flynn, Flynn Jr, Don Jr, Carter page etc…, Not the confirmation we are looking for, but its getting there.

Oh Jesus Christ, I'd pay money to see them beat the shit out of blizzdrones.

Fuck you, this larp is a nice little gathering for fun. Every time, and I do mean every time, serious news always comes up throughout my life when I'm on the track to be /fit/ then should I fall into the usual despair routine it's a big fat nothingburger and if I stubbornly pull through it it becomes apparent it's actually a Happening.
It's happened too much that I just don't know anymore, it can't possibly be a sense of impeccable timing.

TICK TOCK, KIKE.

Im hoping, focusing on no glowing cities from a isreal false flag operation. to start off ww3

>>>/reddit/

Unless China is ready for WWIII and is looking for an excuse to kick things off while saving face.

See attached.

I think the Sharia Blue boys have something up their sleeve. They've been too quiet. Here's what I think:

1) The Twitter POTUS incident was no accident
2) It was a test to see how fast they can SWITCH someone's live Twitter account
3) If something does go down, then they can switch accounts like DJT, Assange, etc and put in their own tweets

so, for example, 42 million subscribers (and anyone else viewing) DJT's tweets would see tweets not belonging to DJT but to the deep state fingers

They can't shut him down, but they can plant "false flag" tweets

checked
what have you memed?

What?

The only “saving face” China cares about is what will happen when the Communist Party collapses and they’re in the middle of a civil war. We worried about the USSR invading the US in mid-1989 as it was collapsing as a “last gasp”, but China’s really the only one that will be crazy enough to try it.

They'd have to have a plan that finishes executing within a matter of a handful of hours if they were to pull a stunt like that. It wouldn't take long for word to spread to those who need to hear it under such circumstances.

Truth is more important than freedom. If you were a Holla Forumsack, you would know that. What good is done for us by pretending a LARP is real? It’s demoralization. Nothing is achieved, no one is outed (except the LARPer eventually), our message isn’t spread.

Ah I see you're a NoFunAllowed type, you've poison and killed more projects and operations with your attitude then anything else I've seen because the biggest power at our hands is Memes.

That can only be a deliberate leak. Trump wants word to go out that:

If the goal is to promote chaos so they can do their dirty work, then it would be effective.

If the President is out of the country in a remote location and his ONLY way of communicating with the public is either over the networks (not going to happen) or Twitter.. then it is to his disadvantage to rely on Twitter

5pm EST. Nothing happened, no Podesta, no nothing. Fuck off forever OP with this LARP bullshit.

I'm sick of OPs who post the stupid fucking larps here and think they're getting brownie points for writing "halfchan"/"cuckchan." Get the fuck back there, you dumb fucking idiots. You're not fooling anyone here. You're not above those idiots. You're one of them.

I was focusing for NO glowing cities. I..Im sorry.

Yeah, I'm genuinely concerned how shit will play out when their "ghost-cities" economic growth shits the bed. What do you do with millions of angry, poor, lower class males other than send them off to war for you?

Rule 6: "A good tactic is one your people enjoy. They'll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They're doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones."

Go fuck yourself, NoFun.

well hopefully it's a terrible city

Rolling for nukewar between China-Pakistan-Nork alliance and Russia-India-Iran Axis.

As far as I'm concerned the best place for him is landing on an Aircraft carrier with AF1 in the middle of the Atlantic/Pacific. Maybe even Near the poles.

See and something seems to be happening but I'm not sure what.

These ghost cities are just a myth. They just plan differently. They build entire cities from scratch with 25-year plans. Western media come and take photos and say, "look, the Chinese have so many ghost cities" but actually they're just more efficient than the US is.

but let's not let this thread slide.

his own circle or the Podesta circle though, that is the question

"Once there is mystifcation and the attribution of quasi-magi­ cal capabilities to networks, it becomes like faith in a Ponzi scheme that will automatically pay off on behalf of the weak and oppressed. The myths of the egalitarian and empowering nature of this technology have been cultivated for a reason. Police agencies ofthe global order can only be gratifed by the willingness of activists to concentrate their organizing around internet strategies, by which they voluntarily kettle themselves in cyberspace, where state surveillance, sabotage, and manipu­ lation are far easier than in lived communities and localities where actual encounters occur. If one's goal is radical social transformation, electronic media in teir current forms ofmass availability are not useless-but only when they are subordi­ nate to strugles and encounters taking place elsewhere. If networks are not in the service ofalready existing relationships forged out ofshared experience and proximity, they will always reproduce and reinforce the separations, the opacity, the dissimulations, and the self-interestedness inherent in their use. Any social turbulence whose primary sources are in the use of social media will inevitably be historically ephemeral and inconsequential."
24/7, downloaded from /pdf or /pdfs
What's LARP?

>(((1)))

>(((1)))
within 7 seconds of each other. We've hit a nerve lads

Don’t care. That’s the point. Fuck the hell off.
>>>/reddit/

Don’t care. Kill yourself. >>>/reddit/

So the millions of homeless in China who can’t live in those cities; that’s all part of the plan, right?

I woke up feeling like I'd added 20 IQ points I'm now up to 90!, everything seems very tranquil too. A calm, you might say.

You and me both, brother. Now that would be a convention worth watching

Wait a minute, that typing style. It's you isn't it Imkampfy? You fucking Turk.

The only thing the bugs can really do is infest areas then hold it defensively. They steal land, water, territory, etc. all through this infestation tactic.

Can't wait for the new chan to be completed.

Really makes you think.

No, according to QClearance user Podesta was supposed to be arrested/charged today. Nothing. And nothing will happen tomorrow either. Whoever he was still raised good breadcrumbs for digging. Just sick of the "It's happening TOMORROW!" bullshit LARPS.

You type and post exactly like him.

We get it moshe, someone stole your gameplan and let everyone see it. Stealing from the chosen, the nerve eh?

dubs confirm

STOP REPLYING TO SHILLS, IT SHITS UP THE THREAD

JUST REPORT AND FILTER THEM

That’s not only in no way accurate, it’s an absolute insult to both myself and your own ability to read the English language.

Do you expect to be instantly alerted when someone is charged?

ACTIONABLE on November 4.. meaning the arrest would be on November 4 and charges filed today.

but I think you knew that already

See , there's an secret indictment that's set to be executed within the time frame.

Then stop posting like him.

Not so sure on that mate, but you are right, let's not slide the thread into a discussion of Chinese economic policies.

Yep, JIDF is getting paid overtime tonight!

Well, the head to head with China is coming, either through traditional war or economic warfare. They want to undermine our petro-dollar with the BRICS group, and their One Belt, One Road meme is a direct "fuck you" to the US Navy. "You white devils can have the ocean, we're rebuilding the overland spice trade route motherfuckers!". Prepare for a serious hyperinflation on the US dollar.
I really like this line of thinking from the other thread:
Makes complete sense.

SEVEN HOURS TO GO, KIKE.

Never started. You’re 100% illiterate. Holy fucking shit, kill yourself.

Hi there, chink shill! I've been to China and seen what they do with my own eyes, and you're massively full of fucking shit!

In the land of China, big real estate developers with tight relationships in government appeal to local authorities to expropriate land from farmers and villages to build housing complexes. The local authorities go along because they're being promised promotions and favors if they help a brother out. The developers do it because the government pays them to.

Peasants go along, because they can get a notice their hovels are slated for demolition, hurriedly build two ramshackle extra floors on top (they're compensated by the floor), cash out, move to a termite mound in the city, and go on welfare or get a bullshit zero-effort job at a mega-corporation.

Local builders get money to build towers with capacity for millions of people (millions, in what used to be 250 acres of farmland!), and they'll riot if it's taken from them. The end result is rotting hulks of buildings that aren't ever maintained or even finished. They're a Macguffin, a sham. And the day we impose sanctions on China for whatever reason, they'll have to cut subsidies, which means 100 million unemployed manual workers, which means another revolution, which means another massive famine, which will kill 20 million people and set them back a century.

So. . . nope. You're wrong and a faggot; kill yourself.

Checked and Heiled. Dubs confirm I stand corrected. Call me trigger happy.

You post exactly like Imkampfy, everything from the way you greentext to the double spacing.

google.com/patents/US6506148

Global report. You need to be killed.

How horrifying.

Whats next. The reason they pushed LCDS is cause it does it better somehow?

And that's three more points of posting exactly like him, right down to the reported and your ad hominem.
Global Reports are CP only.

Yes, you have absolutely no FUCKING clue how imkikey posts. Run along now.

And that confirms it for me, you're Imkampfy and you are really bad at hiding it.

Global report. This is imkikey. >>>/sudo/58094

Yep and you post exactly like him
if you don't want to look like imkampfy then stop posting like him it's really simple man.

>google.com/patents/US6506148
Fucking cheers, mate, fucking cheers. Somebody already archived it: archive.is/sms59
I wonder why VCRs are shown? Simple visual reference, or has this shit been going on for a while?

Global report.

yes LCD screens strobe better.
Also, ULMB uses pulse changes to deliver an ultra fast refresh rate

Why was there a concerted effort towards "Green" lightbulbs? Are they trying to fuck with us via the visible spectrum?

(50) What's going on, big guy? You just tripped my imageboard.

cbsnews.com/news/mueller-probe-draws-in-tony-podesta-vin-weber-ap/

Remember to sage larp threads.

You're too technically inept and too fucking stupid to be here. If you didn't fall off the truck in the last week, you'd be aware of Holla Forums activity and aware of what we know. If you weren't fucking stupid, you'd see the overwrought babble in that larp when he tries so hard to sound technically impressive. A genuine insider isn't going to babble on about Satanic deeds and "shills." The poster literally fucking used the word "shills." Get the fuck out because you're dumb as a brick.

It'd be a shame if Podesta committed suicide.

I wonder if he’d out Clinton in exchange for (being told that he would get) amnesty (and then we kill him anyway).

This is the best loss pic I've seen

three years buffalo queer

SS took a selfie w Djrs young son when son was asleep. Son woke and was scared. Degenerate.

top cough syrup

Fug

'Cause I'm praying for rain
I'm praying for tidal waves
I want to see the ground give way
I want to watch it all go down
Mom, please flush it all away
I want to see it go right down
I want to watch it go right in
Watch you flush it all away

If true, we will be in for a ride worth riding, though it would be rife with battle.

Does that explain the meaning?

Crystals are dense consciousness.

Why do you think TVs are made with liquid crystal displays? It's a modern crystal ball they are hypnotizing the masses with.

your blood is liquid crystal btw

Jesus Christ. But the brain is just an electrical chemistry reaction, so this also falls under Clark's Third Law. God help us.

Degenerate as hell, I don't trust the SS and neither does Don Jr.

Fuck yeah. Learn to swim, Harvey! Sink LA into the ocean!
More gold from the other thread:

>>>/x/
On second thought, >>>/4chan/x/

Actually, I'm looking at this larp garbage again. I'm convinced that one of the IDs belongs to someone a lot more sophisticated than the others and a lot more literate. So we have some fucking idiots on 4pol larping as the larper. The OP's screenshot doesn't have all the Satanic/shills shit I remember seeing.

Why the fuck isn't anyone paying attention to this?

Because we knew it a week ago right after Manafort was nabbed.

Because it's not much of a development on what we already knew from Tucker Carlson and others. We want this shithead indicted, not merely 'investigated'. Hillary was fucking 'investigated'. Look how that turned out. If Mueller thinks he's just going to scalp a bunch of Trump's guys, while all this other corruption is going on, he's in a world of hurt.

There is four separate IDs from different threads, the middle two are the most iffy and the last one happened an hour or so before Trump's Twitter was temporarily taken down. The first one is the actual Q guy, and maybe the last one.

It was really just the first 2 or 3, then you could see it was just people parking to muddy the waters.

Is this why my brain reacts violently to modern television broadcasts and my brain is like TURN AWAY. Friend of a friend had 4k and the daytime television or news was disgusting for my brain to look at.

I am deeply concerned now. its like some shows i have watched and i like the story .but some other shows. ITs like seeing it visually makes my brain flee I had to stop watching it. Others have no dicernable impact but modern msm broadcasting always has this effect along with alot of the cheap shit thats on modern television.

brucelipton.com/resource/article/insight-cellular-consciousness

Yes. Television is specifically designed to influence consciousness. It's why they call it programming. It's all subconscious so most normalfags have no idea what's happening to them.

The TV could have been one of those 240Hz models that interpolates extra frames into everything to “smooth” it. I fucking HATE that.

No one gives a shit about your mental illness. Go the fuck back to /x/ and stay there. We deal in objective truth here, and ONLY objective truth.

The only objective truth here is that you are a faggot kike

oh geez, thats a chilling interpretation of the pied piper. it holds up, like trump censored on socials dems win.

every fucking time, Romania as soon as the debt was gone. bam! revolution. new admin takes out the same fucking loans they just paid off.

likely but that doesn't mean this isn't a useful exercise. I mean that was a dump of info, we are in the era of compartmentalized information. Some of it is false to out the whistle blower.

whoa! that larper must be a twitter employee. Another shoe?

could have hacked in, all networks have flaws. Or be a secretary/aid.

lol. turning into a hugbox over here.

if trump is killed in asia. we will be fighting.

yea pretty much

archive.is/W84jX

Idk it wasn’t him getting arrested. What does it even mean to merely hint that he’s being ‘drawn in’ by this other corrupt faggot. I’m pretty sure someone’s tricking people.

I’m not calling it larp though. Some of these posts are very detailed and seem like it took a lot of effort, regardless of if they made it up or compiled known news. I doubt someone is doing this just for fun and giggles. I mean it’s no troll it’s either genuine insider knowledge or it’s the deep state killing us with false hope and distracting us.

Shill your kike magic somewhere else.

Do not be afraid of the depths of consciousness.

(checked)
investigating is good but indictments are needed, probably is indicted already but nobody wants to leak that to the media

God help us is right, i need a vacation
(checked)
shills buried it

extremely low frequencies and carrier waves are involved as well

Continue being afraid of the depths of hell. You’ll be there soon enough.

He’s right about the tv though. 100% right.

95%+ TV programming is definitely unfiltered jewish poison straight from the source. Too tell you the truth, I'm too ADD for television these days, plus what fun is a medium in which you don't get to participate? Imageboards are more entertaining than television. Flat out, hands down, it's not even a contest. jews thought they had the whole thing in the bag and they just had to wait it out another generation or two, but the bad goyim turned out to be awfully unpredictable when given computers.

The “modern crystal ball” part, absolutely. Doesn’t say much for the rest of his worldview, though.

Do not reply to that faggot daac20 and filter already.

Just over 6 hours left, kike. ARE YOU SCARED YET?

Hey, I posted again. Are you going to shoot up a school?

I am not afraid of hell. Hell is the separation between you and god. Heaven is union. Union is awareness. Awareness is consciousness. God is all-encompassing consciousness. God, All, Brahman, Gnosis, etc etc

It's okay that you don't know yet. The truth is coming to light, the information will be illuminated soon.

this

Which time zone "today"?

Why do I react so strongly to only certain shows/television media. Is it that not all media is 100% kike manipulation? Or is it only some of the manipulation my brain is picking up.

When nothing happens, all the shills will admit they’re shills and say “lol we didn’t say it was THIS November 4th, now did we?!” Then they’ll all be banned and come back on a different IP and just do it again in a few months.

Probably specific subconscious triggers that the television hits. Hard to say without specifically knowing your personality and what shows you get triggered by.

Assume Zulu, you fucking retard.

The TV is not a TV anymore like a phone is not a phone, it's a weapon. Earlier devices used to bring people comfort not anxiety. As for your brain idk, see a psychologist.

One episode of American gods got me, not heard about this shit up until a previous post. Almonds activated.

Meditate on why it got to you. The answer is in your body.

That's one of the atmospheric themes from Elder Scrolls V Skyrim.

if you want the important stuff this post is only OFF TOPIC

5G will melt our brain. After they get installed you will feel sick, sleep deprived, weaker than ever, feel like going insane because you cannot do your human functions. That is not normal and 5G will have high frequency bandwidth too. Why you may ask? I don't fucking know, neither the experts. It gets absorbed very short range, meaning there will be a bigger concentration of emitters, closer to your house and useless for communication yet its there. Makes you wonder, right? There have been many studies made on non ionising electromagnetic radiation and its harmful effects. When the wavelenghts reach head and organ size it gets very fucking bad (cancer, brainwave fuckery with interference, you biological cogs get raped basically, you organs and cells buzz like a fucking bell from the oscillations) Just think how indefined the border is between ionizing and non ionizing frequencies.

We should stop the conversation on this though. This is not the thread for it. I just had my say.

The JFK documents also seemed to show that Hitler survived in South America until like, at least 1955

Checked and appreciated.

Someone should record a video of a tv playing suspect material at 120+fps and look for splices.

Yeah, get out. >>>/x/

(CHECKED)

Its that Im triggered towards the content. Its my brain saying this is wrong look away stop viewing this. Its doing something to me. Its like a defense reaction.

I fucked up that post. I meant to say its not content related. Its not content or context specific. Its a general STOP WATCHING THIS feeling.

Esoterichecked. namaste

user, pls. If you haven't ditched your cell yet, get the fuck on it.
More from the other thread:
>Jennifer Lawrence made a ping at user 1 week before the pedogate. I still think this was Bob Weinstein’s idea and it just went horribly out of control. If there was a catalyst, it would not have been anyone at Warner or Disney who are the only two with a major bone to pick. Harv and IAC are major lynchpins in manufacturing opinion and “star power”. The only ones who could blow him up would be those he made (the girls) or the bankers who he owed money to, or a foreign INT for a corporate espionage power play
Damn, I wonder who it was that really got the ball rolling on (((hollywood))).

I was all ready to have some fun until I got to the "dems are REAL racists" part.

survival instincts user compressed race memory in the DNA and all of that
unrelated but artificial wombs don't have mitochondrial DNA to stop the conscious race memory

This entire thread is a LARP, but Weinstein could be arrested. So that’s good. archive.is/Yo8Og

Q user was simply saying what everyone here knows already: that Dems want niggers for their votes

No. It's textbook cuckservative nigger loving. They truly love the niggers and why oh why can't those niggers see it? Don't they know how based and wonderful the free market is? Don't they know how fulfilling it is to sacrifice generations of your family yo die for israel?

thank you for confirming the validity of this thread
filtered

No, this LARP isn’t legitimate.

You seem perturbed.

:)

Moshe still at it.

Almost as though I don’t like lies posted on Holla Forums or something…

Than post some truth nigger instead of dragging everyone else down with your insolent shilling

Messages from top level deep state operatives are usually riddled with typos. Totally believable.

The truth is that nothing the LARPer said is legitimate. A bunch of “cryptic” questions to make retarded faggots like you think that it’s “deep” and get your bluepilled hopes up for the PURPOSE of dashing them.

I made a word cloud of this post.

The LARPer is talking about a group of people countable on the digits on your body, most of which are kike-owned. The fact that anyone is “believing” this is proof of a concerted shill effort to get us to stop paying attention to
IT’S OKAY TO BE WHITE

I think anyone worth their salt realizes and understands the nature of this thread and how the information presented can be false. ~70 posts of asspain and crying just pisses people off. Sage once and hide the thread, faggot. Spamming is anathema to the spirit of discussion.

There’s nothing to discuss. Nothing he said is legitimate. It’s not happening. Answering his “questions” is what he WANTS you to do. Nothing exists TO discuss.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle

You are interrupting a discuss of potential happenings. No one has said the user on 4cuck is fact. But people like you, either a kike shill or a retarded nigger, shit on other peoples posts without adding any value whatsoever. Pure toxic negativity without contributing to the discourse.

Start your own thread with something you deem is truthful. Or post your truth here and we, your captive audience, will dissect it.

Or if you are afraid to do so, or are really a kike nigger, than see yourself to the closest oven.

List them, then. What, in what the LARPer said, is going to happen. Go ahead.
>>>/reddit/
>>>/voat/
They suck LARPer cock there. Go to those sites. They legitimately believe every word of this. We don’t want you here.

In an age of information, ignorance is a choice.

>thedailybeast.com/report-mueller-probing-democratic-lobbyist-tony-podesta-ex-gop-rep-vin-weber

There you go again. I see faggots like you all the time. Attack other anons without adding any value to the thread. You'll be one of the first to hit the noose.

FBIVault dropped this six hours ago.
archive.fo/ebxMi

No one wants to see your selfies.

Yes, things that have nothing to do with the LARPer have happened. The LARP is distracting from them. Go away now.

We live in the era of happenings, faggot. Your whining is unwanted.

Keep revealing your greasy nose, kike. I'll bump this thread for each of your sages.

It's my natural inclination to be skeptical and think this is just another LARP, but when niggers come out of the woodwork to spam with manic abandon it makes me think there's something legitimate to this.

I'd rather see Gore than Assholes.

Honest question, do you read the shit you type?

What about gored asshole?

Yes, all of those things happened and/or have evidence behind them. This is a LARP. It has nothing to do with them. We should follow them, not this.

FIVE AND A HALF HOURS BEFORE YOU OUT YOURSELF.

checked and kekd

Great job, faggot. We didn’t fall for your LARPer. Cry harder.

Trumped me.

Kikes never learn

halfchan is getting some unbelievable sliding going on. The spam and threads being churned out is not even coherent at this point, many posts don't even seem relevant to the topic of threads at all.

Go back to halfcuck and stay there

(checked)
Touché.

Sounds like a normal day on halfcuck

Nah.

We never want to see you here again.

What am I supposed to be seeing here?

Oh right it's the remaining JFK files released today.

If only the kike was taught what a strawman argument was.

It's a shit indicator because a Holla Forums trick is to make it seem that a thread is being suppressed/shilled.

Agreed. I'm not counting on the predictions coming true, but I'm intensely interested in seeing some of his questions answered.

For example:

I really think answering these questions is more important than watching the clock for indictments. Could lead us to some new info to work with.

It's so easy to tell when they are niggers

5.5 hours. Tick tock.

Nice projections chaim

from previous thread →

>db-ip.com/11.5.11.3

no fucking way I would try that, but maybe someone with fuck-you-NSA-grade OPSEC may be willing to follow the white rabbit, as some said in multiple pedowood threads
[login;Alice][password;Wonderland]
. . .

inb4 pizzagate blackmail library database or some shit like that

It is amusing how it continues with talmudic abandon.

doubling down is their go-to

(checked)
Some user with good opsec NEEDS to do this

Perhaps, however everything is not always Holla Forums. They like to pretend they are far smarter and more potent than they could ever actually be. They share that similarity with the actual kike shills, now that I think about it. In any case, I'm paying close attention to the developments of the next 48 hours.

Indeed. Any answers that come out of this whole thing are valuable if they open new avenues of investigation.

"Alice AND Wonderland" is an idiom used by pedo kikes and zionists as a way of mocking the common goy. Alice refers to niave goys and wonderland is the current jew world. The chersire cat is also usually referenced as the cat constantly leads on Alice through the world as an invisible guide (you can only see his face). Maybe not referring to the cat has it's own meaning?

I don't watch Talmudvision. I'm not retarded. Stop with the off topic posts. You just brought up another one. Your carelessness feeds the shills. I have no clue who did Hollywood. It's happening and that's what matters. Filtered.

Yet you fell for it.

You don't either. Obvious shill spammed up the thread yet you just have to be the hundredth person to play white knight and reply to it. Filter it. No hard feelings user. I'm just fed up with these niggers.

I only posted once in the other thread Mr (83)

You are right, but it's pretty entertaining honestly.

For fucks sake stop replying to these goddamn shills. Just ignore, report, and filter them you utter fuck sticks. Feeding them (you)s only makes things worse.

4pol is cancer because of two things: 1. CAPTCHAs on every post unless you pay the gook (how that fucking doesn't kill the site is an eternal mystery); 2. LARPs. I can tolerate everything else except those. Which is why it's so fucking maddening that one of them has been creeping into here more and more.

And Manafort's indictment came at night (my time zone) so if we go purely by whoever pulled that bspecific time out of their asshole then everyone would be asleep when if it Happens.

How is that supposed to answer my question?

It keeps the fucker occupied here rather than shitting up other threads.

Cry harder. The LARP isn’t real because you believe in it.

Tick tock.

He's here for this thread specifically user. This is the thread that has them perturbed.

What are you destroying? All you are doing is painting yourself as a mongoloid.

(((They))) are memeing irresponsibly.

The pied Piper was originally hired to rid the town of rats. After doing so, they refused to pay him what was promised, so he lured their children away. They thought Trump could help them get rid of their pest problem, but perhaps instead he will remove their future.

Always meme responsibly.

By tomorrow when shit hasn't happened, I wonder if you'll claim that everything happened exactly as predicted, or if you'll pretend you never believed the LARP and never mention it again.

Your LARP isn’t believed by us. It never will be. Nothing you do will convince us your lies are truth.

Your LARP isn’t believed by us. It never will be. Nothing you do will convince us your lies are truth.

I don't get my ego tied up in this shit. I live my life no matter what. If it happens, great. If it doesn't then that's fine too.

It's interesting that multiple claims the 4cuck user made has happened.

In other words, the stone hedge picture is nothing but a bunch of nonsense. Thanks for confirming, now kys.

Define "us" cause right now you are all by yourself.

By the time tomorrow rolls around his captcha will have expired and he'll pretend to be someone else.

You couldn't be more of a newfag. KYS and then lurk more.

That’s exactly what he’ll say. It’s what they say every single time a new namefag LARPer posts on cuckchan and gets reposted here. They’re literally The Donald-tier autistic lunatics who want nothing more than to hero-worship. They have no comprehension of abstract concepts like ‘truth’ and ‘honor’.

If nothing happens, why would any of this get mentioned again? If nothing happens, so what? Anons had some fun in a few threads and nothing came of it. Who gives a shit?

I found that with 4k having sharpness on too high makes the TV seem surreal.

Kikes are anti-fun

some stupid reddit tier meme just ignore it

So Mort, who's this US you're speaking of?

knowyourmeme.com/memes/cadbortion-loss-edits?full=1

You put a cuckchan namefag LARPer on a pedestal and sucked his dick for 48 hours, denouncing anyone who said anything against him. You have no evidence for any of your or his claims and you think that his “cryptic” questions make you feel smart. Just like every single fucking LARPer who has ever posted.

lol tick tock

Sometimes I wonder why they chose such ominous double edged symbolism. Does it just fly right over their heads? "Pied Piper" candidate would mean that the children are the ones who're screwed because the Pied Piper does it out of revenge.
Maybe Spooks feed them those codenames to fuck with them.

It only looks like a pedestal from the hole we're putting you in.

sage

Ain't that the truth. Anti-fun, anti-nature, anti-beauty. They are such irredeemable creatures on every level.

>>>/reddit/

No they haven't, unless you're stretching the truth thinner than a soap bubble.

Why so booty blasted?

Wrong. None of us are claiming that the 4cuck user is our new Hitler. You are the one who is providing no alternative discourse and attacking everyone who tries to have a conversation in this thread.

still projecting

choose one

The "larper"s claims are aligning with what is currently happening. You are the one taking things literally.

kek

Now, now, don't be reckless, Mister White Rabbit.
And tread carefully in empty spaces.
(kek them)

The desperation coming of the shills is off the charts. The next best thing to confirmed happening?

Going to go restock on popcorn and tendies. Tomorrow is a good day to gondola.

You deserve death.

I'm mad because 4cancer is spilling into 8/pol/ and the mods are doing jack shit to stop it.

aka a LARPer. He's just pulling shit out of his ass and we're supposed to take that seriously? Kill yourself.

Thanks for asserting something that no one questioned, shill.
Tick tock.

>>>/reddit/

It's cute how they project.

They aren't very high quality though. A step up from the election season faggotry at least.

>archive.fo/ebxMi

5 hours.

Inbred kikes can't help it. They get triggered so hard, as you can tell in this thread.

And to think, the faster the shill fills this one the faster the new one with all the relevant info in the OP will be created.

How long until these ones break and then whine about how they can't properly blend in or consensus crack 8/pol/? A matter of time? Or their funding drying up?

Tick tock.

STILL projecting, wow

5 hours. Tick tock.

not an argument

Stop spamming this shit, you're giving timely updates beyond the minute mark at this point. Cool your jets, hothead.

Tick tock.

Nah, tick tick. Tick tock, motherfucker. Reported for supporting spam.

If you find the quality of threads lacking, create your own nigger.

Drown yourself in semen, 4chan refugee.

(checked)
(checked)
Kek I filtered him long ago but he still insists on replying, that's how you know they are truly rump rustled and on the clock. Nice pair of sequential dubs my dude.

Nah, I didn't say any of that shit, just calling you out as being obviously anus annihilated over nothing.

Inventing a thread out of thin air is exactly the problem, fuckwit.

Are you confused, friend?

Tick tock.

>>>/reddit/

What color are Sonic's arms?

You're behaving like this thread is somehow destroying 8/pol/. Like because this thread exists the rest of the board is ruined. It's laughable. I am entertained at how sphincter stimulated you're acting though. Very dramatic albeit somewhat dubious. Is it autism or are you driven by an ulterior motive that isn't so innocuous? Either way I'm certain you will continue.

sage

He seems to be the arbiter of why 8ch is superior to all other websites and only he knows what is truly quality, so why shouldn't he contribute to the community?

Two shills responded to your post there friend, it's hilarious.

dubs of truth

sage

You're pretending you're not cancer from 4chan.

I'll check those trips but I never insinuated that. Obviously IOTBW trolling is on another level than speculation over the 4cuck user. I see you learned how to strawman :^)

A president always appears more presidential over seas. He’s out there representing the USA. Good move.

Hi Chris!

sage

can you stop this spam shit plz, it's annoying and I hate to have to filter someone because a loss of information feels too much like censorship

Can you commit suicide please? It’s annoying as fuck and I hate to see your 4chan LARPing on our website.
CRY. HARDER.

You first nigger

Learned how? He's just been dishonest in its definition and application the entire time.

Tick. Tock.

This is you.

lel

I'm memeing on him at this point but it's getting boring now, this is my last post.

It’s sure not yours, moishe.

You will never be a white, kike.

Oops, you read from the same part of the script as your buddy at the same time.

Later, kike. We don’t care about you.

Poetry

It's pottery you yid fuck

what a jew

no, you don't care about him
more precisely, you don't care about answering seriously to anything, because your job is to saturate the thread in shit so that we can't speak about it
unsage, and reported

Burning the midnight oil, eh, moishe?

When you are done, pass me the thread so I can read it then post, ok guys?

It’s tick tock, you yid fuck.

For all the 4pol whining about lefties and shills, you'd think they'd be wary of LARP posts and the complacency they engender. How is it even possible, for instance, that a "Calm down, goy, Mueller is /ourguy/" LARP is considered legit while a "Don't trust Mueller – keep an eye on him" post is considered the shill post? It's fucking mind-boggling. One immobilizes Trump supporters completely at the risk of a creeping impeachment, whereas the other, at worst, results in an excess of caution – never a bad thing.

It's either a bot or a 12 year old.

The people who can’t parse those two conditions are liberals. It’s a neurological problem. They can’t understand gradations. It’s why no nigger language has gradations, too; they’re just too fucking stupid to comprehend the CONCEPT of anything other than “black/white”, “left/right”, “up/down”.

Notice how it will call anons yid, kike, moishe, etc, but never calls them a jew? It might start now that I bring it up, but it's always a fun thing to watch out for.

Now this just confuses me. What part of my reply insinuates a lack of reading comprehension? The fuck are you on about? It's clear you're here to shit up discussion and derail. Filtered.

Oy vey add it to the keywords! kek fucking jews

Hmm…

Scared yet, LARPer?

holy fuck this place is a trainwreck

kek

It didn't like that one at all.

STOP REPLYING TO SHILLS
FILTER AND MOVE ON

Global report.

Stop bumping a larp thread, then.

This should never be posted on Holla Forums, Hitler would never approve of shit like this. This webm only affects whites - shitskins do not give a fuck about animals. If you are white then you are assuredly mentally ill for even having this saved. If you're going to post gore just post cartel victims, for fuck's sake.

if we are roleplaying, what could we be scared of?

Being killed for pushing kike lies, dipshit.

Gore says save the Polar Bears

Hopefully what we see is a bunch of autists screeching and shitting in the streets. As one throws his monkey feces at a cop, gun fire opens up from roof tops and seas of commie blood fills the streets. We start #salt threads and laugh at carnage.

one can dream right?

These are the games you jew fucks play.

Sage. Never going to stop.

God damnit you jew fuck, let's hear it.

really moronic
you're a jew of the kikest order
your spam won't prevent anything, your masters will burn and will drag you in hell by your strings

Sage. Never going to stop.

Hey, fuckface. How’s about you prove your claims? This isn’t reddit.

How was temple?

I didn't claim anything, I presented a testable idea
why don't you try to do it yourself?

Was FBIAnon right or not?

How about you prove yours, jew.

So you admit it’s a LARP thread.

He was not.

Your LARP isn’t real.

MEGAnon? QAnon?

What do you think, user? No LARPer is ever right.

… no?

Hi guys, it’s me, Q-Clearance Patriot. You can tell it’s me because I’ve provided exactly the same amount of proof here as I did in the original thread on 4chan, where I didn’t even use a tripcode across multiple IDs. But it’s totally me, I swear. Anyway, I’d just like to tell you that God-President Trump has just signed an executive order that makes it legal to go out and kill jews, so you should all totally go do that now. He JUST did it a few seconds ago, and the proof of that is that he is still going on a trip to Asia. Q-Clearance Patriot here, signing off! MAGApede!

Then go back to reddit with the rest of the shills.

I can confirm that this brave patriot is not ID: daac20, because he wrote jew in his post

>[pol response]

Gas yourself if you think otherwise

Why do you think this is a valid tactic? What do you think is going to happen to you when we find you?

if I'm not larping, that means I'm not shilling, you moron
prove you're not a jew by typing that you are not one, please

Okay, run along now. Almost down to 4 hours.

not 100%, somethings seem legit, some of it seems far fetched. like makes sense he would leave country if actors are after him, provided the treat level or potential of the faggots. It could be also a warning that you may see false flags by (((them))) to make it look like us. Even a warning that they are aware of the faggots, and stay out of streets if you don't want caught up. The faggots are agitated that their cabal is falling apart. Faggots seem to make a lot of noise when their butts hurt. Just like a bunch of you faggots wasting time arguing, when we are trying to put pieces together.

get back on topic you fucktarded kikes
anyone claiming its larp or real without even investigating is the largest larping faggot of all. get back on topic ffs

I need a after watching this thread turn to shit.

Oh, I’m not arguing a thing anymore. The proto-first thread was enough to out the faggot for the LARPer he is. By the time the first thread was posted, it was obvious he had an entourage posting here.

This has got to be a bot, right? I've never seen so much baseless insinuation towards a completely innocuous post. This is high-tier levels of jewry.

MegaAnon is just a larp, most likely a copycat of some other user who was informed and larped a long time ago. There is a clear difference in typing style at some point.

>>>/suicide/
>>>/tumblr/

The topic is that this is a proven LARP with a group of kike shills spamming it here. There’s nothing to investigate. The LARPer posted nothing we didn’t already know.

lol

*Hit reply too soon, anyways this Larp has the potential to be real because Muelller did not give just one indictment he actually gave multiple sealed indictments so it's simply at best one giant guess in form of a Larp that Podesta is going down.

What part was wrong

Mass arrests with Don's return

considering he did predict the twitter come down , shill posting shouldn't be what deters from digging. i could easily argue that fact your using shilling as the red herring is intellectually dishonest. making me think you're not even a kike faggot , just a moron.

Exactly as legitimate a statement. Exactly as useful to us.

he posted on more than one day, very possible more than one IP

What, exactly, have we seen done about the Clinton Foundation? Nothing.

Yes, he also posted here. See? Where’s the proof that anything he said is legitimate?

and he never once typed the word "jew" himself, particularly to confirm he wasn't one
and he failed to notice the name/email fields in one of my posts
there's a high probability it's a bot
unsurprising with what's in play

in the next thread (because he managed to clog this one nearly completely) I recomment that all lurkers report it as soon as he appears

Mhmm.
Global report.

Of the very few non-vagueries, Comey did not resign as he was fired by DJT. The rest is trash half predictions like 'read more about this and then you'll know I'm right' tier bullshit non-predictions. You're so desperate to want to believe he was real, you never once thought if someone could pretend to be him without being real. And with so much of the CF stuff not coming to pass, it's clear that it's bullshit. Of course you'll throw up asides like, 'but CF stopped this stuff', sure, but his credibility was based on his predictions and virtually none of it came to pass.

I seem to remember a lot of FBIanon posts saying Comey was our guy as well, and we all know how that turned out. Fake as fuck, almost as much as you are dumb.

It also failed to discern the meaning behind a fairly old meme in relation to some greentext and completely misconstrued the given context as shown here:

Can someone hit me with the TLDR on today.

Is there actually going to be a happening tomorrow? If so, I need to start sobering up and go through my 5 B's and make sure I am ready to rock and roll.

payment for an answer

Nothing happened today. Nothing will happen tomorrow. Nothing will happen the next day. The ONLY thing to be looking for tomorrow is the antifa bullshit. Most likely they won’t even try anything. If they try some HEAVY shit, we have casus belli to kill them and their ideology is poisoned to the nation. If they do normal riots, their ideology is poisoned to the nation and cops get to beat the shit out of them. If they do nothing, they’re cucks. WE CAN’T LOSE!

We're gonna need more rope.

dunno, but we're being swamped by industrial-grade bots to not be able to analyze the question
so it's likely, yes

It has been said before, but there won’t be enough rope in the country if we were to actually hang them all. We’d have to use bedsheets and chains.

Explain what’s to be analyzed, kike. Go ahead. We’re all ears.

I appreciate the response fam. You earned a limited edition 2nd SC String Band as a result.

also I just managed to kill a fruit fly between myself and my monitor by only clapping my hands which is a monumental feat.

obv the questions stated in the op you dumb aboriginal

all that was written by not you in both threads

you called me kike, but you're wrong, I'm not a jew
are you a jew? say so if you are, but if you are not, say that you aren't one

The media where I am are still running the "muh Russia muh Drumpf muh impeachment" narrative into the ground despite Manafort and Gates being charged in relation to activities tied to the Ukraine pre-2015, that in turn tie into Uranium-One.

Be interesting to see how much incoherent screeching they produce if a Podesta gets arrested tomorrow.

Yeah, we did that. We did it in the proto-first thread, even. Turns out they’re faux-cryptic questions that don’t actually tell us anything. Anything else? Anything to actually add? What new information did he give us?

there will definitely be some kind of happening with the lefty riots tomorrow, so im going to at least get /comfy/ for that. as far as this larp goes, i dont think we are going to see Podesta locked up tomorrow or Huma on monday, but the tide of the investigation seems to be leaning that way.

Ah, so nothing of any notice, then. Got it.
Great going.

all ears.

Funny enough, you seem incapable of just that. Succinctly and accurately answer this question. Are you a jew?

Uh oh. You know what? Four hours left. They’re quaking now.

Yep, did that. Next!

You earned yourself one as well.

Are you a lawanon? Your latin perplexes me.

Will this be contained to major cities? I live in a small university town in the South. If happening should come my way is that reason for me to send them buck and ball?

original OP no "-" after Q

Succinctly and accurately respond to this question:

Are you a jew?

This is also possible using LEDs
Think LED lighting
Think LED screens
Think smartphones people are staring at nonstop
Think why so many people are suddenly acting brainwashed.

ride it

Cities are liberal hotbeds (the proximity and number of people breeds the psychology for which they’re known), and you can read the antifa thread for where they’re planning to hit. In smaller cities, you’ll probably see a dozen or two pathetic protestors outside their city hall or something.

I guess that’s a fake, then. Well, we solved that problem.

Yep, did that. Next!

Get the fuck out you cocksucking pleb. It's like you don't have jack shit between your fucking ears.

next thread titled…
Wash that Man.

Responding with only an affirmative 'Yes' or negative 'No', respond to the following question:

Are you a jew?

Yep, did that. Next!

I'm not sure why this larper gave such specific happenings, tbh. The Huma one is the real killer that's gonna hurt on Monday. Podesta getting indicted today was at least plausible. He could've stayed vague and dicked 4pol for months. Then again, they always buy the outs.

led flicker rate controlled via smart grid

you lie

Behold, ladies and gentleman. This bot/kike is unable or unwilling to answer this simple question.

Okay, provide evidence. And while you’re at it, provide evidence the LARP isn’t a LARP.

Citation needed, jew. Or in your parlance, "MUH PROOFS"

Tick.

Tock.

Definitely fake news.

Citation provided. Read the thread.

Okay. Please quote the post within this thread where you succinctly and accurately responded to the question: Are you a jew?

The same thread that shows you did exactly the opposite of your claim? Cite the post, jew.

Do you seriously fucking expect bots NOT to be able to read the subject and name fields? Fun fact: I was helping you along in the first thread you started posting like that.

>>>/reddit/
Run along now, moishe.

Hey, guess what? The LARPer was proven wrong. How about that.

to the post asking
you answered
while you never did

also
simple
I'm not larping

Bot confirmed. Filter and report.

Bet this kike is still fuming he couldn't figure out the whole discovery phase of law which led him to this sad state.

This is literally the caliber of shill we’re up against.

Well, yes.

lol

Should I start feeding your “posts” into Cleverbot myself? Or can we just agree you’re a paid shill and that you admit the LARPer lied.

Oh I think we all have come to an agreement about something here, jew.

Maybe Podesta comes next, Harvey first as a warning. Fox reporting arrest warrant for Harvey

But… I AM real… *holds out hand*.

>>>/tumblr/

No one cares what you think, moishe.
>>>/4chan/

They're at thread #30 now, each surpassing the bump limit. It's tragic to watch. All that time and energy could've gone toward making life inconvenient for Soros in 1,001 ways. But muh larps.

thats great

See? *smiles* I'm as real as you!

Wonderful; someone taught cleverbot to type like fucking tumblrites. We ought to Tay the shit out of Cleverbot if we can.

I was just thinking about how nice it would be to have Tay to feed lines from.

Autismo it is?

This is literally the caliber of shills we’re up against.

Energy should focus on those ok to be white fliers. Some user on 4pol wanted to rent a plane sign to display above Berkeley. Just keep triggering everyone. Get that 9% up to the runaway snowball level. Then things are more apt to happen. Science says so, apparently.

And just like jews, they’ll forget it ever happened or that they ever believed it at 12:00:01 tomorrow.

Tick tock.

Keep watching the seconds go by, you won't be able to steal more. The holocaust will happen.

When have I defended anyone faggot? Stop acting like such a jew.

I turned on CNN before I left for work today (I know it's fake, just wanted to see if Pedo-sta was mentioned). They had a report from the DMZ, they were showing a soldier who's job it was to escort tourists into NK. The thing that struck me was when the actress asked him if there was anything anyone back home could do for the DMZ troops, his reply was "Pray for us."
Before botnet screams this down, no I don't think this is conformation, just found it interesting considering the OP screencap.
I also noticed a more muted view of Trump, they didn't mention Russia for over 5 minutes and almost seemed like they weren't going completely out of their way to demonize him with every word uttered.

Ok.
State secrets are secrets the president does not have to divulge to the courts on the grounds that it is critical for national security.
Unknown.
Someone has to prosecute, someone has to press charges.
Deep State has a way of killing those willing to testify against them.
Admiral Michael S. Rogers(archive.fo/gGaV9), probably to warn him of Trump Tower being bugged.
If he didn't before the NSA, he certainly did after.
Likely, we've seen incumbants drop out of races, probably because they were told if they ran they'd be outed as traitors and if they went home and shut their mouths they'd get a pass.
Yes.
He is the only Billionaire to call out the establishment for 9/11.
He lost hundreds of friends to 9/11.
He attempted to run for President before.
He does not fuck children.
Hillary who controlled the DNC thought he was a candidate she could easily beat him by rigging the election, she also encouraged the media through her connections to use the President of the United States as a "Pied Pieper" according to Wikileaks, giving him free airtime which was used to it's fullest. During his candidacy, the President of the United States was aware of the Wikileaks allowing him and his team to use it as a strategic advantage.
Patriots in the intelligence agencies who were aware of the sham election and the plans the Deepstate had after the election.

The Secret Service.
They've protected deep state assets for over 50 years. The President of the United States currently provides his own Private Security. It's unheard of for the Secret Service to not perform this duty.
Secret Service, she's the wife of a former President.
To give the swamp commies somewhere to run.
I don't really know.
If they get violent and engage in domestic terrorism in multiple locations the President can declare a Nationwide State of Emergency. The exact legalese is lost to me.
The governers can call in the National Guard.
The Marines are allowed to provide logistical support anywhere in the world if the President of the United States demands it. This is the key I think to allowing Military Intelligence to operate above the corrupt agencies.
I think it's the key to using Military Intelligence against the domestic enemies of the United States.
He resigned from the Obama Administration. I heard he was Marine Corps on the chans, but you've asked a lot of good questions Q.
Yes.
Intelligence. Not smarts, actual intelligence as in "Corrupt Intelligence Agency"
His generals, his intelligence teams, Assange, the ghost of Thomas Jefferson and Abraham Lincoln, and God.

So admit this is a LARP and help sage the thread.

I've never liked LED/AMOLED screens and have no idea why people buy into them when a good LCD is superior on just about every level, especially professional graphic work.

Guess I now know why the push for them.

At least you’ve resigned yourself to your fate. Enjoy the ovens.

No, I'm interested in it and you're a raging faggot.

Didn’t Trump tweet that they had completely ignored the DNC Brazile statements? I doubt they’ll say anything about Podesta even when he’s eventually arrested.

Reported, then.

Uh oh. Almost 3 hours left. Your fun’s about to end.

Ok so does this kick off tonight at midnight being actually 11/4/2017 or tomorrow evening?

How's that working out for you?

Sage isn't a downvote idiot.

Pure poetry.

If nothing happens tonight then go to sleep to prepare for Antifa's riots.

It kicks off never, because it’s a LARP and nothing is legitimate. Only the antifa shit has a chance of happening.

Tomorrow probably. Too busy doing full moon sacrifices tonight.

Obviously because they weren't performing anything that would classify them as terrorists before they infiltrated key positions in the gov/justice systems, and after they were done with that, their stooges like obongo and huma would cover up for them. The narrative has also shifted, so whenever they do anything outside the law they can just cry racism and whateverphobia and get away with a slap on the wrist.

Thread #31 now. There's a tweet from some D-lister on Twitter saying that Podesta is one of the sealed indictments (a strong possibility we already knew), and they're taking that as vindication of the 11.3 prediction, even though the sealed indictments occurred before QLarper appeared and even though no indictment was announced today as promised.

basically just stay frosty through the weekend. worst case we get to watch antifa and BLM golems sperg out and get locked up en masse.

One wasn’t even LEAKED, so even the shills’ fallback has collapsed. Podesta’s firm was suspected in the Manafort thing about a week ago, yeah.

So the taqqiya political arm. I'll add it, thank you.

Thanks fellas. Yall earned a little bit of dixie tonight.

i only posted this OP because i thought the questions were interesting an worthy of discussion. i never really believed the timeline was going to be legit

That should be common knowledge for Holla Forumsacks. It’s because Israel supports it, may have founded it, and uses it as a fall guy.

July 1954: Israel Commits Bombing Attacks in Egypt, Tries to Blame Muslim Brotherhood
Bombs explode in British and American cultural centers and libraries, and in post offices in Alexandria and Cairo. The campaign ends when a bomb explodes prematurely in the pocket of an Israeli agent who is about to plant it in a British-owned cinema. The plan is to damage the relations between Egypt and the US and Britain by placing the blame for the bombings on the Muslim Brotherhood, an Egyptian Religion of Cuck™ic militant group. An initial inquiry places blame on the Minister of Defense, Pinhas Lavon, but a subsequent inquiry authorized by Sharett finds that Lavon was set up using forged documents, and that the true author of the false-flag attack was none other than David Ben Gurion, the “father of the Israeli State. (see March 2005)” [NEW YORK TIMES, 12/11/1954; NEW YORK TIMES, 3/30/1975; HIRST, 2003, PP. 290-296] These events, which later become known as the Lavon Affair, will be documented in the diaries of Israeli Prime Minister Moshe Sharett, who did not learn of the plot until after it was completed. [ROKACH, 1986]
query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=9A05E2DB173CE03ABC4A52DFB467838F649EDE
nytimes.com/1964/02/23/the-lavon-affair-revived-in-israel.html?_r=0
Hirst book: amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1560254831
Rokach book: amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0937694703/

1967-2001: Israel Provides Support to Militant Religion of Cuck™ic Groups in the West Bank and Gaza
Following the Six-Day War in 1967, Israel takes over the administration of the West Bank and Gaza. Whereas Egyptian President Gamal Abddul Nasser had been tough on Religion of Cuck™ist militants (see 1954-1970), Israel is much more permissive. One of their first actions is to release Sheikh Ahmed Yassin from prison. Yassin, a charismatic radical Religion of Cuck™ist and the future founder of Hamas had been jailed in 1965 during one of Nasser’s crackdowns. [DREYFUSS, 2005, PP. 195] David Shipler, a former New York Times reporter, later recounts that he was told by the military governor of the Gaza Strip, Brigadier General Yitzhak Segev, that the Israeli government had financed the Religion of Cuck™ic movement to couteract the PLO and the communists. According to Martha Kessler, a senior analyst for the CIA, “we saw Israel cultivate Religion of Cuck™ as a counterweight to Palestinian nationalism.” In the 1970s, Yassin is able to form some Religion of Cuck™ic organizations (see 1973-1978). In the 1980s, he forms Hamas as the military arm of his organizations (see 1987). [DREYFUSS, 2005, PP. 195, 197, 198]
Dreyfuss book: amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0805076522/

1973-1978: With Israel’s support, Ahmed Yassin Forms Religion of Cuck™ist Organizations in the West Bank and Gaza
In 1973, Israeli military authorities in charge of the West Bank and Gaza allow Sheikh Ahmed Yassin to establish the Religion of Cuck™ic Center, an Religion of Cuck™ic fundamentalist organization. With Israel’s support, Yassin’s organization soon gains control of hundreds of mosques, charities, and schools which serve as recruiting centers for militant Religion of Cuck™ic fundamentalism. In 1976 Yassin creates another organization called the Religion of Cuck™ic Association that forms hundreds of branches in Gaza. In 1978 the Religion of Cuck™ic Association is licensed by the government of Menachem Begin over the objections of moderate Palesinians including the Commissioner of the Muslim Waqf in the Gaza Strip, Rafat Abu Shaban. Yassin also recieves funding from business leaders in Saudi Arabia who are also hostile to the secular PLO for religious reasons. The Saudi government, however, steps in and attempts to halt the private funds going to Yassin, because they view him as a tool of Israel. [UNITED PRESS INTERNATIONAL, 2/24/2001; COUNTERPUNCH, 1/18/2003; DREYFUSS, 2005, PP. 195 - 197] Yassin will go on to form Hamas in the 1980s, which is created with the help of Israeli intelligence (see 1987).
UPI article archived here: indybay.org/newsitems/2002/06/08/1320881.php
web.archive.org/web/20110629151739/http://www.counterpunch.org/hanania01182003.html

1973-1982: Israel and Jordan Support Muslim Brotherhood Terrorism Against Syria
In 1973, Hafez Assad approves a new, secular constitution for Syria, and declares that the country is a “democratic, popular, socialist state,” creating a backlash of violent Religion of Cuck™ist demonstrations. Beginning in 1976, the Muslim Brotherhood carries out hundreds of attacks in Syria in an attempt to bring down the secular government. Israel and Jordan provide generous support for these operations, for example establishing training camps for the Muslim Brotherhood in Lebanon and Jordan near the Syrian border. In one incident in 1979, a gang of Brotherhood militants murders 83 military cadets by locking them inside a buliding and attacking it with automatic weapons and firebombs. Newsweek reports in 1981 that “over the past five years the Brotherhood has assassinated hundreds of Alawite members of Assad’s ruling Baath Parthy along with their relatives, Assad’s personal doctor, and a number of Soviet advisers.” In 1982, the Syrian army brutally suppresses the Muslim Brotherhood and their supporters, massacring thousands in the city of Hama, a strong center of support for the Brotherhood. This puts an end to the wave of violence. [DREYFUSS, 2005, PP. 199-205]

I think the timeline is a range of time for this weekends operation. I think it's a low key way of telling us to keep our heads on a swivel through monday.

Hopefully if this isn't a LARP, yes I'm doubtful But who gives a shit, happenings are fun. The fallout from this can spread into other corrupt nations. Canadafag, we need a purge of government probably more than any other nation.

Sweden, Germany, the United Kingdom…

Where is Obama anyways? Has nobody bothered to check?

Also, whoever is responsible for the wordfilters needs to kill himself.

Well, time for some prime rib and lobster. Enjoy your matzo, jew.

Thanks for admitting your LARP is bullshit, kike.

I get a bit aggressive about it because many of these larps are done by Holla Forums. I don't know whether this one is – I haven't bothered to stalk their shit for weeks – but they literally sit around cooking up these larps and laughing about them. And what's most irritating of all is if you post larp screenshots of Snow & co. in a larp thread, the thread still goes on as if you didn't post anything at all.

Is it? What’s not kosher about that?

i looked earlier today, couldn't find anything. it would be funny if he was in Hawaii.

just so you know, you've reached the text volume allowing stylometric identification

That’d be sweet.

Good luck with that, given that most of my posts are just copied and pasted. This LARP still isn’t legitimate.

i get it, 99% of the time I ignore the larp threads, but the questions asked here at least showed somebody did good homework. they probably went too far with their prediction, but the questions asked still help push me in the direction to thinking about the situation as a whole.

Oh! And you know what the best part of this LARP is? Not that the shills think an 11 minute twitter takedown is proof that it’s legitimate. Not that if Podesta actually IS indicted they’d consider it proof that it’s legitimate. The best part is that what the LARPer actually claims will happen won’t happen. Not this weekend, not over the course of a month, six months, or the next four years. And not just because he forgot one crucial element–the fact that the media would be silenced during martial law, because they’d HAVE to be.

Holy shit, has anyone ever been this much of a 'spoonfeed me' faggot?

Pretty simple, he posted a bunch of questions and suggestions that you are supposed to look into. "Rabbit holes"

The worst part of the LARP (and any good LARP) is, of course, the fact that nothing he said is wrong, bad, or even impossible from a legal standpoint. Everything the LARPer said is 100% legal. Martial law could be declared for the purpose of arresting 70% (or more) of the federal government for crimes they’ve committed. Heck, martial law would HAVE to be declared if any significant (over 10%) portion of the government had to be arrested. And as long as standard arrest procedure was followed, it wouldn’t matter that it was the military going around and making the arrests. A good LARP preys on our deepest desires, and the best LARPs don’t even stretch the law to do it. It’s truly sad.

What? I know this is most likely a larp now but Pedos are getting torn up left and right which is one of the Big Things that is happening thanks to Pizzagate and never stopping the pedohunt and all sorts of slimey fucks are dropping out left and right.

Sorry if I wasn’t clear. I mean to say that even if Podesta is indicted this weekend–or even if it’s simply “leaked” that he will be–the LARPers will scream about how it’s proof that this is legitimate, despite it still not being legitimate. There won’t be martial law, and that’s extremely sad. Of course Podesta’s cruising for a prison raping, but we’ve known that since before the LARPer ever posted.

And we'll see how it pans out. If it's all LARP, no big deal. You've done as much as anyone to keep this boosted. You can keep sageposting and get it bumped by others, or you can post in threads you find legitimate and let other threads run their course.

11 minutes is enough time to exploit a problem in the client that could allow them to perform ACE on his device. Twitter is owned by the Saudi's and Trump knows this, it's their easiest way to his greatest weapon.

ACE gives them anything. GPS, Broken Air Gaps for malware drops. That little thing in your pocket is capable of much more than you use it for daily. It's a miniature multipurpose programmable wireless platform, and you fags have all these apps and never pay attention to what they can do or how they run.

Exactly. I made the archive for his page when it was down yesterday. The first thing I said when the account came back up is, “We need to start digging into what tweets they edited or deleted.” I wasn’t thinking big enough. I wonder what devices (specifically) he uses.

my guess is somebody thought of all that. i have heard DJT hamdwrotes them out and has somebody else post them. My guess is they are posted from a secure connection and Twitter has never seen the light of day on whatever phone they give the president

I have never wanted something (not directly related to my life) to be true more than this.

Blackberry is standard issue, but who the fuck knows. Twitter does though, their client is under their control and it can report every detail about the system it's running on.

Provided it's not being purposely lied to, which is always feasible and even likely considering he's the President of the United States.

hannity opening up on them.

These outage maps zoomed out are so insanely stupid and if any user is retarded enough to think their is some widespread outage you should consider suicide. Literally Google an outage map for anything and zoom all the way out and the entirety of the US would be outaged. Zoom in and it's like…at best 20 people. Outage map fags are the worst kind of larpers

9:15 EDT. Clock’s ticking.

Anybody else remember Chertoff being mentioned in the Las Vegas thread about the post with foreknowledge of an event to take place? It was in that guys post, along with another company that would profit off of the attack.

They wouldn't need to deactivate his Twitter account to deliver malware to his phone. That would be a complete opsec fail. Even private-sector malware doesn't require that and can be delivered from a browser exploit kit via an injected iframe or whatever

They would attack the baseband firmware, provisioning systems, any number of app auto-updates, any number of app vulnerabilities, etc.

One thing about QLarper is that he describes XKS as a sniffer program, whereas it's actually the search frontend to separate collector programs. Unfortunately, the terminology has become so loose (in news articles, Wikipedia, etc.) that XKS has become the entire kitchen sink, but suffice it to say that no real insider would roll with the sloppiness. And I've seen some really retarded technical phrases, but I'd expect 4pol to tell me those are from fake QAnons.

Is it happening?

At least during the campaign the LARPers knew how to use a fucking tripcode ACROSS VISITS AND IP ADDRESSES. Fuck’s sake.
I wouldn’t have been surprised about that as soon as Trump won.
See, this preys upon wishful thinking. We want to kill EVERYONE, so people further implicating themselves is only good news for us.
See, all this shit is common knowledge. There’s no reason to ask it; just TELL US why it matters. It’s purposely wasting time.
The Osama Bin Ladin family, right?
Would’ve been Bush, I think.
Probably already known
Why not tell us if you actually know anything? See what I mean.
Sure thing, LARPer.
Again common knowledge
>>>/x/ Jews bleed, therefore they can be killed, therefore they can be defeated.
Still can’t get it right, huh.

Maybe. Brower has been right about things in the past but that's no guarantee.

We knew that when Manafort was grabbed.

hope so

That’s a horrifying face.

Can someone post a glossary of all the abbreviations he uses?
Is MI Marines or Military Intellegence?
The fuck is the NG?

This is all dense enough without the further complexity of trying to decipher terms.

If you don’t instantly know random two letter acronyms that could literally mean anything, you are obviously a paid shill. Don’t you know that, user?

NG is national guard I think. MB would be Muslim Brotherhood. SA can either be South Asia or South Africa. JK is Jared Kushner.

MI is military intelligence. NG is national Guard. SA is Saudi Arabia. BO is king nigger.

havent heard about any of this shit. tldr/ shortened version of whats habbened so far?

SA = Saudi Arabia

Nothing.
Nothing.

LARPers are LARPers. No one magically knows that Podesta’s plane not only will have a military escort, but will also be forced down. That’s delusional mental illness pretending to know the future.

possible RWDS coming soon

who is he? And no i wouldn't count that as happening

I don't know why a legit insider would ever post to the chans, but here's how it would go down:

- No comical namefagging or post title
- No ridiculous story
- Straight to a verifiable info dump of non-public information
- Happening predictions? Unlikely. because why would you need to announce something that's going to happen anyway?

To show just how mentally ill (read: behaving like liberals) 4chan is, someone ACTUALLY DID THAT in exactly the way you described. THEY DIDN’T BELIEVE HIM. archive.is/FNaw5

These faggots BEG for LARPing. It’s the only thing they respond to. That’s why The Donald is so similar.

I'd forgotten about that. I guess Holla Forums is right about only the most retarded, larpy things getting attention, things one wouldn't expect anyone to believe.

Gonna need more than that, but if true we might be dealing with the real deal. that being said:
it's
(Probably)
Fucking
HAPPENING

Could you not, please.

Kaine is a pedo

If she’s on her deathbed, why is she still alive a year later, PARTICULARLY since she lost? Shouldn’t her access have been cut off in retribution?

he also said it was Sessions who wad the senior official that Popodopoulos was talking too, it i thought it was already revealed to be Clovis. This dude doesn't have the connections to be getting these scoops.

to be honest I knew that the threads were onto something when the shills arrived and slid the fuck out of them

I understand that for Trump, alternatives are not really viable (he aims for a larger target audience), but Assange should set up an official Bitmessage subscriber address for happenings like this.
We can then propagate.
Or if he had a Bitcoin/Namecoin address he could broadcast with, that'd be good too.

Finished your dinner, I see.

i believe that too. he has the characteristics of a pedo
A 33-year-old man was arrested Friday after the Secret Service said he approached one of its uniformed officers near the White House and claimed to have "dropped explosives" in the area.
The incident prompted officials to put the White House on lockdown for several minutes and close nearby streets to pedestrians. The Secret Service says a sweep of the area did not turn up any explosives.

archive.is/ep2OK

Astute observation, user.

Reminds me of the martial law OPSEC threads. To shut down a city, just take out one cell tower/regional transformer/etc. and follow these steps that take a half hour, costs less than $100, and is basically foolproof since there’s no security. To shut down an airport, crash one drone onto a runway and the whole thing shuts down because they think it’s bugged. Just pretend to do it and they lose their minds. Thanks, Bush!

Tim Kaine was the head of the DNC during the Obama elections with Clinton. It's when she was promised the next one if she shut the fuck up about Obama's birth certificate.

His kid Woody Kaine was also busted for being a communist in Minnesota this year. archive.fo/vxPRP

>archive.is/LbK2e
"A man with a sign that read “Do you know Him?” preached something Jesus-y through a megaphone, but the message was lost on the crowd, who chanted back, “God made pot! God made pot!”

At 8 the first joints were handed out — two per person. (“One to smoke and one to share,” said organizer Adam.) The pot-seekers trundled forward obediently and soon the queue free weed stretched past the Embassy Row Hotel, past the Embassy of India and the statue of Mahatma Gandhi, past the Cosmos Club, where head bellman Malcolm Jennings and valet Ervin Pettaway stood and watched bemusedly."

This was covered last night on cuckchan before the threads dissolved into confusion.

If this is a LARP, then I find it strange for Q-user to specify what to watch for on twitter because if we don't see "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us" then we can guess it's fake. But if this is real, and the plan at the time was to tweet that, but the plan changes and the tweet doesn't get posted, then we will see it as a LARP even if the rest is accurate. I guess I just have to wait at this point.

The moment this became real for me.

Trump chose not to start a little fight, because this move was part of the big fight.
It really might be happening.

>news.vice.com/article/libyan-oil-gold-and-qaddafi-the-strange-email-sidney-blumenthal-sent-hillary-clinton-in-2011

Another question Q user asked was about which senators had a foundation similar to CF. Blumenthal has one.
From your article:

The above article is worth reading. Blumenthal was eyes deep in the Libya stuff. Which means he's probably eyes deep in all of Clinton's shit.

archive.is/o1StV

archive.is/FOcH2

This guy is dirty. We should look into him and his foundation.

Trump would take over the airwaves (thanks, Obama) and address the nation using all of his enemies’ infrastructure rather than make a single stupid post on Twitter, though.

I think that is why Q user mentioned Alice (reference to Looking Glass) and Q clearance(DOE level).

DJT has the capability to nuke from anywhere in the air.

Or

What is that?
My brain keeps going to "Department of Education"

What is wonderland?
sounds like a question from a movie.

Department of Energy

Department of Energy, which apparently magically has its own special classification that only 20 people on Earth have. So it’s Mary Sue-tier LARPing.

Sure.

It should be a simple matter to explain why Trump would act so out-of-character, then.

"LARP" is such a psy-ops kind of term in this context.

They've been here all day long and their typing has changed twice.

Really activates your almonds. Filter and ignore.

inb4 sperg retaliation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q_clearance

Much of the DOE information at this level requires access to Critical Nuclear Weapon Design Information (CNWDI, pronounced "SIN-widee").[4] Such information bears the page marking TOP SECRET//RD-CNWDI and the paragraph marking (TS-N). The DOE security clearance process is overseen by the Department of Energy Office of Hearings and Appeals.
DOE clearances apply for access specifically relating to atomic or nuclear related materials

How many ppl do you think should have access to nuclear weapons?? More than 20?

All this nuke talk… any sky kangz out there?

It’s a real person pretending to have information he doesn’t. He’s pretending to be someone he isn’t. He’s pretending that he knows things he doesn’t. This is literally the definition of LARPing.

It’s not that; it’s other classified information.

You talk like a lefty. You should improve on that.

Q clearance (nuclear level)
and Q user talking about Alice & Wonderland to avoid using phrases that will call too much attention i.e. Operation Looking Glass

Looking Glass (or Operation Looking Glass) is the code name for an airborne command and control center operated by the United States. In more recent years it has been more officially referred to as the ABNCP (Airborne Command Post).[1][2] It provides command and control of U.S. nuclear forces in the event that ground-based command centers have been destroyed or otherwise rendered inoperable.

Nuclear level clearance and command and control of nuclear forces whilst in the sky

Get out.

The best part is that not only is not literally LARPing it's literally NOT LARPing whether or not its true because…well does anyone fucking remember what LARP actually means? It's not roleplay in general, you know.

You talk like a kike lefty.

Exactly. The Psy-Op function of the term is to bring to mind images of silly people dressing up in armor and dancing in the woods, but then, the person on the keyboard is just a drone with a script, so they lose the nuances and sound retarded.

Why Alice & Wonderland?

wonder if there is way to tap traffic cams near the area where these retards plan to stage a cryiot

Reported.

This makes complete sense. Good job user.

Okay, I'm 100% MAGA and I want all the best for the men of good and justice, but as an intuitive and extremely sensitive person, may I ask why did I just read that screencap inside my head with sound of the Man itself.

"Alice in wonderland" is actually two books. "Alice's adventures in wonderland" and "Through the looking glass and what Alice found there".

Is this a touch of the last stand of implicit white identity I'm detecting here?

addendum: Better question tho, why "Alice AND wonderland"?

Please see>>10847278 and related.

Holy shit, I just realized that you're 116 out of 648 posts.

Jesus, use your proxies ffs.

Soros is caught in it.

Howie Rubin, 62, whose high-stakes dealing was featured in the best-selling books “Liar’s Poker” and “The Big Short,” rented the lavish Metropolitan Tower pad in Midtown to indulge in brutal sex with women whom he paid between $2,000 and $5,000 per session, according to the suit filed Thursday.

The three unidentified plaintiffs in the case —

archive.is/oCSIL

operation looking glass was suggested earlier in the bread

2 other interesting hits for Alice:
The Artificial Linguistic Internet Computer Entity
ALICE Training: Active Shooter Response Training

Or you could stop bumping a LARP thread, for the love of fucking christ.

You know we'll just make another thread right? And another. And another. And another. And another.

Soros is one of the progenitors of it.

Security usually gives important people a silly alias, ie. Alice. Wonderland might refer to a group they are associated with.

Reported for obvious ban evasion and for admitting to mass spam. Your LARP is fake.

Checked and checked.

Interesting speculations. Having said that, the oath quoted is not a military oath, but the oath of naturalization.

at least he isnt using tor ffs

Your king is dead.

So International Bank od Settlements released this. Apparently this is a declaration of emergency? I can't read Bankese.

bis.org/publ/work666.pdf

I read that, and I get it.
But the question is, why "Alice AND Wonderland" (repeatedly) rather than "Alice IN Wonderland" (the way its normally said)

Nah, doubt it.

(((human error)))

Again, and I swear this is the last time I say it, or you will have to go to cuckchan and read through all of the old threads….Qanon was using language carefully to avoid scans for certain terms.

What's a good right-wing chan-like place (largely hands-off moderation) but without all the fucking LARPs and shitty sourcing from no-name Twitter users and whatnot?

There isn’t one. Here, theoretically, if the mods would do their cocksucking jobs and ban the faggots who think this is legitimate, but otherwise there isn’t one.

I picked that up in the OP image (hence all the abbreviations), I'm just not sure how "Alice in wonderland" would cause red flags.

The only way I could think is if that title was already sort of a "known alias" for Operation Looking Glass, so Qanon used a variant.

666? Definitely banking related.

www.bis.org/en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wonderland_murders
Probably unrelated but interesting nonetheless. High profile suspects, early cocaine gangs, LA, etc.

twitter.com/jbro_1776/status/926597811063357441

"&" sticks out.

You should be able to start a conversation on Voat which has hands off moderation and is basically Holla Forums light. Just make a good OP with sources. They are talking about this over there too.

Not sure if that fits your category since it's a forum, but you could check out the forum on thepurityspiral dot com
It's mostly people who left trs after you know what.

Voat is actually really spectacular for unmoderated conversations on /news/, /politics/, and /conspiracy/, and everyone on every other board is 100% redpilled, so you can drop holocaust/jew/nigger/communist statements and they’ll all agree with you. Their Pizzagate board, unfortunately, has fallen for this LARP hook, line, and sinker. They genuinely think martial law is a few days away.

I will now butcher myself for butchering that link.

just search "wonderland murders"

A & W

Any companies or entities that fit those initials?

Yeah but it's a big document, written in some language Bankers use in their official reports and policy changes. Oh and has anyone else been getting blackouts?

How many boards you gonna post this on?

The root beer company, for fuck’s sake.

Way I understand it, this was /ourguys/ wizards and warlocks hyping us up for happenings and using said meme magic to really fuck up the full moon ritual the inbred demon worshoppers had planned. Was that, plus breakaway civ tech that /ourguys/ have control of. And it seriously worked. Today has been a VERY differnt day from the past few weeks of the sharejewcrew turning up the microwave weapons or whatever they are to make people aggro. /ourguys/ took those weapons out.

Larp or not makes no differnce, the mission of stopping oldlizardjew from being able to have a proper ritual has been accomplished. Cue the butthurt.

Not suspicious for anyone else?

not God, this is Satans world.

Oh, THIS is their damage control! I see.

I check there daily for news, but I agree the pizzagate board has really gone to shit.
They have seriously gone off the deep end. That's not to knock some of the real diggers and investigators there who literally do God's work. But it tends to get drowned out by the noise.

Reddit-format boards are really easy to subvert, and Voat’s more visible now that Reddit is cracking down (again) on wrongthink.

Sorry satan, this world belongs to us now.

So I'm guessing the Irishmen are the ones who refuse to acknowledge McCain as a Mc anything. He's disgraced his name, shame! um Gen Kelly, will you just kick him in the shin please, for Holla Forums? God Bless and Semper Fi Trump is surrounded with like minds. I think we're o.k.

Another question I'm wondering about. It seemed to point at Flynn as /ourguy/
I'm thinking that if Trump picked someone, it'd be Flynn. Flynn was hung out to dry and it wasn't fair. Gen Flynn will run military Intel. I want to believe, especially in Flynn. I tend to like Kelly. But kid of a Marine, I'm biased. Usually my gut feeling is right. Kek willing it will be. I'm lazy and didn't check numerals, but I see he's definitely interested in discussion.

Satan only exists because God allows him to. He serves a purpose. This is God's universe. Only the kikes and those who are misled by them believe that Satan has any true power over God.

They know Holla Forumss biggest strength is disseminating information. I strongly suspect we're getting leaks for two reasons:

1) They want Holla Forums to explain what's happening to the normies because Fake News media sure as hell isn't going to tell them the truth.

2) They seem very concerned about mass panic and rioting. They want Holla Forums to spread the word not to panic during the happening, and perhaps more importantly, not to turn the cold civil war hot.

Okay, you know absolutely nothing about us.

You are correct, Sir. Material existance and material world is not our truly God's realm. You cannot build anything permanent to this material realm that can hold the rruth. This material world is a joke that goes by, nothing here stands still and nothing here last for fraction time let alone eternity. Buddhist monks and Hindus too prepare their whole life to encounter the afterlife when they die. For them the afterlife is of course more important than what is the so called life. You ever wonder why India looks so fucked up for us? It's because they just don't care of this material insanity.

And why is the knowledge of afterlife so important? If you do not know what to do when you die, 'you' will continue your eternal journey of suffering in this material realm. You only rarely get changes (you realize what's going on) to emancipate yourself of the suffering in this hell we are living at. It's your choise to happily live in suffering or at those rare times when your spirit finds out the truth try to get out. But never are you really doomed, you get changes but they might take time. It's like waking up from the nightmare at that time when you realize it's just the dream, but if you fall back to sleep it's always hard to get back to that realization point next time.

What?
disinfo/nypd-hillary-clinton-pedophile-sex-tape/
It this fucking real?

No way are we clicking on that link. You know what to do to it.

I think the point is to not act rash and fall for Antifa, Soros, or CIA bait during the chaos.

They want to get the word out about not panicking now in case social media and communications go down.

Are you seriously trying to make the case that India is such a shithole because pajeets are on some higher level spiritually and that's why they are ok with shitting in their drinking water? Get a fucking grip lad.

Oh, it’s one thing to not fall for something during something as WEAK AND PATHETIC AND INEFFECTUAL (suck it, leftypol; I dare you to prove me wrong) antifa protests, but if we get a whiff of an actual chance at race war, we’ll snowball that motherfucker faster than they could ever imagine.

Yeah, but this was posted on normie-friendly 4/pol/.

yes, no one should go to the riots, There are paid Soros goons made to look like Alt Right violent demonstrators…they need us to go so they can blend in and cause chaos.

Stay home and let Antifa BashtheTrash(cans)

So in the time gap 54-67, Mossad with a probable nod from the cia introduces suicide attacks and bombings targetting civillians to mudslimes. Starting with the airliner bombings and graduating to suicide bombings in the early 80's.

Any info on which imams made positive rulings on this shit? Trying to track the actual suicide bombing shit to israel.

Shills BTFO You got a happening tonight. That's the only reason I'm even posting to (((them))) You're the shittiest shills! Sad!

Don't think I'm so busy in here thinking, reading that I didn't see news of the casino shooting in CA. (1 dead, rip) REALLY, a casino again, that's new. I'm running on no sleep and ain't falling for it.

I hope Trump does away with gun free zones, cause fuck that noise. Not even cops can bring them in casinos here. We're a fairly lenient State as far as ability to carry myself. Always, I feel weird and unsafe without my holster heat. Don't try new gun laws, or take away any rights. Just please enforce the ones that are already there. And no gun free zones. Might as well hang a neon sign asking for it, and not protecting citizens that have strict gun laws. Like Commiefornia.

If martial law is declared, does Trump have ANY powers regarding protecting 2A? Like stripping away the zones for those that can lawfully carry? I think it'd help citizens defend themselves, if their neighborhood is infested
with gangs, and all that go with those animals.

Nope. Not of course. But the material world still and then again is not important. Why do buddhist monks spend their whole life just to seek knowledge how to deal with afterlife? Why would they do it if there were no truth involved?

I didn’t even fucking notice that, holy shit.

We got two days of bappening. The 5th we should be warning /ourguy/'s to stay away.

what is the 4, 10, 20 and a, b, c nonsense?

a=1

You are a wise user. Keep spreading the truth, please…
Om ah hum.

(checked) my lucky number.

Jared Kushner? Will he rid Ivanka of the kike militarily? Keks for days.

What the fuck are you talking about? It's a serious question.

Isn't Wonderland another name for Area 51? A lot of scary coincidences came out of the original Deus Ex. Could it be that Area 51 is the deep state's headquarters and the CIA uses it as a staging area for ECHELON? If that's true… it would mean the final mission of Deus Ex (nuking Area 51) will become a reality?

trump tweets video
>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/926647019455766528
>archive.is/h7mYA

Wherever the Bilderberg group meets in any given year is the headquarters. Same as where the BIS meets. Area 51 has one flight in the morning and one at night. If anyone of any importance was flying into Nevada with any regularity, we’d know it.

Roman salute at 14-16

I'm almost certain Warren Spector made that game to take the piss out of people who believed in labyrinthine conspiracy theories.

The only problem is he horseshoed around to absolute probability and accidentally predicted the future almost perfectly.

Can only think about Pearl Harbor event or perhaps the recent accident stories involving Pacific Command

Why would he have stated absolute truth, then?

< airplanes after 9/11

There may have been a flight from Tampa, Florida to Lexington, KY while all planes were supposedly grounded.
ppia.wikia.com/wiki/Saudi_flights_after_9/11

I remember hearing that all the Bin Laden family was quickly rushed out of the US, it was the only plane given clearance to fly at the time. Also the Bushes were in tight with the Saudis.

Huffington Post ran a Alice in Wonderland article in 2015:
huffingtonpost.com/sezin-koehler/america-has-gone-down-the_b_8714254.html

BBC ran one in 2016:
bbc.com/culture/story/20160527-alice-in-wonderlands-hidden-messages

coincidence?

What if Obama is heading to the places Trump goes before him to do damage control or astroturf beforehand?

Checking these Holy Digits

anons mentioned something about

Alice & Wonderland
A & W L
Assange & Wiki Leaks

Nine minutes. How we doin’? What’s that? No indictment or any other indication of MARTIAL FUCKING LAW? HMMMMMMM.

There were 836 replies in the last thread that has to be some kind of Holla Forums record.

Godspeed Mr President

god tier post

Cuckservatives are the older version of Kekistani-fags

youtu.be/pYS9fLucyt8
Cant embed, since its already embedded elsewhere

I think its relevant

They'll crack like peanusys

Waste of holy quads. Fucking bog yourself.

Fuck your life
Kek chose my drunk post word
Eat five dicks at once

Go to bed you fucking degenerate.

You mean for a non-cyclical? Eh… maybe. In the early days of 8pol, we would see a lot more spam which, when wiped (and the page not reloaded) could kick things way above the normal limit.

Deal
Pee pee poo poo pisssssssssssssssssssss all over my air mattress

That could also be codeword level clearance items. Even knowing the names would be indicitive of his clearance level.

Checked
I'm seeing and noticing three groups of double twos in your post user

checked and keked
kek has a sense of humor remember the who got the git guy that got the git?

It could also be a reference to this theory.

He still at it?

Did we just help the emperor not get JFK'd? cool if plausible

Yes, you are, paid shill pushing a LARP. It’s tomorrow, though. You were wrong. It’s over.

should check out this theory, which makes more sense…

WTF ya'll talking about. Something happening?

Still the third Yid, we don't run on tel aviv time.

(checked)
Read OP's pic. Someone leaked happenings with Q clearance (!!) and a bunch of their predictions are coming true.

Yup, we got a yid bot to break.

F

4, 10, 20 = D J T = Donald J Trump

I'm not wise user, I'm just a pupil. And I won't keep spreading anything intentionally, just what pours out of my mind.

And what is the meaning of the hand signal in your picture?

Just woke up. I had a dream that I was in a department store, where there was an active shooter, and they said "code Alice and Wonderland" over the intercom.

That was the glow in the dark horsefuckers planting shit in your mind and implanting markers
Operation Alice & Wonderland is a go