How to blend in and look like an antifag… For the low cost of $375! This shit is so ridiculous

How to blend in and look like an antifag… For the low cost of $375! This shit is so ridiculous.

Other urls found in this thread:

varusteleka.com/en/product/belgian-m64-parka-surplus/13414
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What self respecting human being past the age of fifteen would ever even consider wearing something like that in public? Then again, self respect isn't really something our opponents practice so maybe it will sell.

And they run about with 700 dollar iphones made with chinese slave labor too. Immune to the irony of it all.

(((human)))

Jews aren't human, user.

yay!!! I want one

You faggots want everything but never work for it.

As if the kikes would ever do anything that involved actual confrontation or danger. They pay the good goys to protest and kick trash cans for them, then sit back and laugh as the dumb goyim are herded into their political opponents by the police with predictable results.

lol

dob jej

digits. never. lie.

Fools and their money are soon parted…

Ok the neanderkike in me is coming out.

I bought a way nicer autumn parka for $15 + tax: canvas (not cotton blend), black (not Communist olive drab), hoodless (because hoods only belong on winter parkas), more pockets, and drawstrings both above and below the waist.

If you add the cost of the velcro swaths I sewed on the upper arms near the shoulders for patches, and the black hoody I bought to wear underneath until we get below 30F; I spent under $40 including taxes.

Fuck off. You can blend in and infiltrate for virtually under 10 bux, if you "make it yourself", you cuck

This is like a retarded advertisement.

All the evidence you need to know that Antfags come mostly from upper middle class backgrounds and are just looking for a way to buy their way up the victimhood hierarchy, because they have been so infantilized into being lazy consumers it didn't even occur to them to make their own leftypol fagcoat.

I'm okay with paying more for American made products but this shit is 400 and still made in fuckin china.

Never underestimate the stupidity of streetwear retards though. They'll drop hundreds of dollars on a shitty t shirt from supreme. They're the ones who will probably buy this shit.

It's (((Barneys)))

Yep.

The ride never ends

my thoughts exactly.. if you have good handwriting you could make a better one

American products being more expensive than foreign goods is a meme. Yeah the workers' wages are higher, but they don't need to be transported across the globe.

Kek

Nice Tumblr meme, fucko, now post a "starter kit"

varusteleka.com/en/product/belgian-m64-parka-surplus/13414

Time to open an esty store.

What's it like being retarded?

Shit thread tho OP

That's a great idea. Something like this?

Just buy the clothes off near homeless person for pocket change and you're good to go! You smell like piss, shit, mold, bathtub gin and vomit.
I call it Eau de antifasciste
That perfume would sell, wouldn't it?

Confession and boast:

Almost 20 years ago, during my regrettable "Punk" phase, I made a jacket like that in imitation of some shit Sid Vicious may have done 25 years earlier. Not a proud moment for this user. But still. . .

I got the jacket at a thrift store for $5. I grabbed about a dozen buttons out of the bin for a buck. I marked it all up and ironed on some patches from the Serbian military (the war had just ended, so #edgelord).

Total cost: Maybe $10, plus a total of two or three hours with a needle and thread. Got laid twice.

By my count, that means the owner of this jacket will have to bang at least 700 undergrad neophytes to make it worth the price, and I don't see that happening, tbh.

You left out patchouli and weed.

Doesn't that have dinstinct pot like sweet stench similiar to pot? I don't know as I haven't smelled pot in my life

This reminds me of the time I sold my leather jacket on ebay.
I stuck in a shit ton of studs, wrote a bunch of angsty punk stuff with paint marker, put a bunch of patches on it, and sold it for 150% of what I bought it for after having already wore it to shit from years of use.

I can't help but misread that as

What did they mean by this?

Christ might as well pay them to fuck your wife while you're at it.

JESUS

Eminem

I can buy a decent Barbour jacket for the same price and not look like a manchild faggot wearing the equivalent of a Naruto coat

(((h i g h f a s h i o n)))

it will never stop being funny to me that these people think they are "fighting the system" when it's the system that needs them around and pays them to show up

>(((10ec9b)))
WATCH OUT, PANTYFAGS ARE MAD

Just go to a junk resale store and buy some cheap garbage clothing.
Automatic antifa camo.

It's amazing how many people never realize this.

Hide, report, filter
Sick trolling.

Jesus Christ antifags, do you even know where you are and background of Holla Forums users. Originalfags were ones spamming facebook with Max Hardcore while it was still young

How to blend in with saviors of the world.

It smells like rancid monkey asshole. If you've ever shared an elevator with a Rastafarian or a butch dyke, you've smelled it. It's the main ingredient in English Leather cologne.

Maybe you should read all of OPs post before looking like a fucking twat, you fucking twat.

>fine print policy: no refunds :^)

Even the style of the jacket is fucking gay, to say absolutely nothing of the atrocious graffiti all over it. When did (((designer clothes))) go from fancy and elegant to this (((postmodern))) style of intentionally destroying clothes to somehow "up the value" of it? These suburban fruitcake lowlives preach revolution and anarchy by giving megacorps shitloads of dosh….for fucking ruined clothes. And then they sit there and have 600 gorillion "studies" on us and wonder why the fuck we're gaining traction with people while they're losing it. These pathetic shitstains who cower at the sight of resistance yet have the fucking gall to say the most despicable and outrageous things. They preach revolution and (((underground resistance))) while receiving exorbitant amounts of aid and resources from the very system they claim to be fighting. Yet despite their cartoonish extravagance and appearances they somehow hold ludicrous amounts of sway amongst the younger generations. Absolutely unbelievable, sad part is this is nowhere near the first time I've seen shit like this yet it still stuns me everytime I see it

Fuck lads, I'm now going to buy shit clothing at the dollar store and re-sell it to dumb commies for 200% or more of it's original price. I'll be golden in no time.

The absolute irony of this shit is gold.

What's even the point?

Why would you say such a cruel thing about the comfiest operator shade of green?

Sage for shit non-Holla Forums thread.

K.e.K.

cheked keked heh'd

lol, what a bunch of fags. you can get a real milsurp for like $30 and then fuck it up all you want with a pen. It's like those fucks that will pay $100 for torn up jeans as if they ever worked a fucking day in their life.

Another accessory to include while looking like a homeless druggy retard.

How long until we see pictures of Jaden Smith wearing this shit?

Stupid question but why is this a thread?

I wonder if the fedora+trenchcoat+cargo pants crowd is feeling salty that they've been dethroned as the kings of /fa/ cringe?

I wonder where the panty-fag buy their jeans.

field jacket is actually the comfiest of comfy in event of a major happening why must antifa ruin eveything, including of all things the fucking m65 jacket????

i guess there's always you get all the pussy when you wear your ss uniform and armband irl.

wew

AA meeting?

The Antifags are so lazy they can't scribble on a ten dollar jacket. The Jews must laugh their asses off behind their minions backs.

>varusteleka.com/en/product/belgian-m64-parka-surplus/13414
Alpha Industries is the original manufacturer of those jackets, and they are made in the US.

You guys have it all wrong. This isn't for antifags. This is for edgy limousine liberals in NYC and Los Angeles. The thought behind this shitty jacket is the same as when designers released $400 reprinted heavy metal band t-shirts. Typical flavor of the week shit but this time it's political because fukk drumpf amirite

This is high end street wear for jews and fags.

JIDF are crawling all over this board as usual.

1. Go to local salvation Army
2. Shovel the rejected clothes outside into a Hefty bag
3. Rinse briskly in nearby stream, or run-off
4. Steal Sharpie from work
5. Get drunk
6. Doodle shit on it
7. Sell on Etsy

Probably the best idea for a home business yet

5 more dollars you will thank me later.

is it past expiration?

user, it's $375

then i can get two of them

you gonna double-bag it? or stitch them together to make an XXXXL size?

or just one vest with multiple plates and another to carry hot pockets and tendies in

i hope it works

Ratty old fucking surplus military coat
$375.00
every time i think it cant get more insane….

This thread is getting dangerously close to going full /k/ommando

Alpha Industries does repros of M-65's. That jacket in OP is the same as pants with factory rips in em.

My God I guess I should be surprised thanks for the info user.

No problem. m65's are the best field jacket outside of M43's or a fitted feldbluse.

Aka how to get arrested with a bunch of faggots by the military because you wanted to shitpost IRL

I'd rather wear a hip 1980's style red jacket instead.

It's called irony you fucking boomer tier retards.

Benderirony.mp4

The only contribution this mound of dried crisco could ever make for his fellow useful idiots is to have a strategically timed heart attack and fall over to provide cover.

it doesn't even look good; less is more faggot

Every time I see these fucks I think back to 20 years ago when I was doing that shit too. Going to guess you, like me, are in your mid 30s. Just be glad you got the angsty shit out as a teenager rather than these 20 somethings that will never grow up.

If you're pushing the "ancient aryan neanderthals were actually JEWS" kike meme chances are you ARE a kike.

You could totally buy a stock of those jackets and just making copies with small changes (don't know about american designer protection laws) and sell them like 50-100 dollars cheaper.

Betting my left hand that it's a bunch of stoner degenerates who makes these

So what your saying is go as harvey weinstein next halloween? molesting all the females you see is part of the costume.

Why on earth is this 375 dollars? That's a week's rent. We used to just get those army surplus jackets, the ones with the German flag were quite popular, and just put various assorted patches and CCCP badges and whatever other shit on it. (During investigation of a large national communist group, don't worry I never actually was one of those dickheads). But that feel, when you're more legit than the actual communists.

One thing I noticed but is how the Antifa crowd love their fashion. Remember punks? These are the modern incarnation of the guys in the 80's with the bird of paradise hairstyles. A lot of them (used to call them "streeties" back in the day) would actually live in squats, and then you'd get the kids who lived at home who just loved the aesthetic. Some of the streeties glorified Nazi imagery; others went the other way and glorified communist imagery. Short of the long is that they're all about dat image. People want to be something ["fake it 'til you make it"] and looking like what they want to be makes them think they are actually that. Very easy marketing.

AR500 plates don't really expire, user. Kevlar does, but only because they're expecting it to be stored improperly and have the fabric weave loosen up over time with flexing/etc.

I don't know where you live where a jacket like that costs seventy bucks, but it must be a shithole of some sort.

You can get something exactly like that brand new from a surplus store for fifteen bucks, tops. You can probably find it for three or less at a charity store.

You could make this yourself in five minutes for less than ten dollars.