Trump caught lying again

James Gunn, director of the two “Guardians of the Galaxy” films, is offering $100,000 if President Donald Trump will step on a scale.

Gunn’s unusual proposition came hours after White House doctor Ronny Jackson said on Tuesday that the president was 6′3″ and weighed 239 pounds, or one pound shy of the level that would be considered obese.

OHNO NONONONO

Impeach that obese cheetohead. We can't have an ill president.

It would go to charity or something you NIGLETS

Holy shit, that's your neo-Hitler? That's your leader of the white race? He looks like a lobster in a wig.

If you ask me it just seems like Gunn's an asshurt little cuck

So this is the power of nupol

The president wont even respond to something so ridiculous.

IF THE CREAM IS RICH WE MUST IMPEACH

who fucking cares

That doesn't rhyme, stupid drumpftard.

Seth?

So he gets nothing? That's even worse.

I thought he didn't need it? Do you think the President should be accepting bribes?

Jesus, he's trying to bribe Trump in public? No wonder he isn't responding.

hrunbpf is OVER

Next to a pasty indoor soyboy most humans would.

Oh no an old guy is fat oh gee oh golly he's problably gonna kill us all oh no no no no.

You only see him eating this fast food garbage for the promotional deals he's obliged to fulfill until he dies.

You let women lie about their age or weight but you can't let a man do the same. Very sexist there, Gunn.

I don't see anything wrong here.

It's less about trusting them, and more about trusting the fact that there's no way they'd lie to benefit Trump.

This is an incredibly stupid proposal because all he has to do is lighten up on what he eats for a day, take a shit beforehand, and then film himself stepping on the scale. How fucking delusional do you have to be to think this is some sort of damning thing to call him out on?

Name?

Burgers are good nutrition, meat and vegetables.

Don't buy into the liberal propaganda.

TEW SKEWPS
HURRICANES
BIG SALT AND PEPPER SHAKERS
BURGERS IN BED
PEEPEE TAPE
CHEETO
TINY HANDS
SMALL WEEWEE
RUSSIA
WEIGHT
WHY ISN'T HE IMMMMMMMPEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAACHED?

Christ, you think with Hitler 2 in office, they'd have enough to get autistic about without reaching so hard

wdhmbt?

These people think he's Hitler, doesn matter if he is or isn't

hoo dibbind no drup is ohbeez?
weev all sien de golb bigjurs wif his fad az sgrubblig ub a hil

IMPBEACH DRUMPFFFFFF

not mcdonalds burgers

IMPEACH GLOMFT
OBAMA APPOINTED DOCTOR IS A NAZI
FUCK NAZIS

impeh dromld he is obse
hilry is my pres
fluk gnazis

The person you're replying to already knows that. Everyone in this thread already knows that. This whole board already knows that. This game is getting stupid. I miss how this place used to be.

Thats a man

No idea. TinEye only finds meme pics.

REMINDER DRUMPFSPERG IS AN /INT*/ GOON

Of course. Also, why is every last interation of /int/ such cancerous hsit?