Digging Into the Myth of Nigger Capital Timbuktu

Digging Into the Myth of Nigger Capital Timbuktu
After making his way through the dusty Sahelian streets of the port city and traveling north, he became the first European to see West Africa’s Timbuktu and live to recount his tale.
Numerous thrill seekers, colonial agents, and missionaries had all taken their shot at the fabled city, which was glorified at the time for its political and scholarly achievements, as well as the caravans of gold that passed through its gates. The fascination with Timbuktu, which is in present-day Mali, was such that both the French Société de Géographie and the British Royal African Society sponsored expeditions into the heart of the Sahara, with the former even announcing a prize of 10,000 francs in 1824 to anyone who returned with a firsthand account of Timbuktu. Caillié eventually claimed this prize.

But Caillié reported that Timbuktu was a small, provincial town with “nothing but a mass of ill-looking houses, built of earth”—an observation that may have contributed to a shift in European perspectives on sub-Saharan Africa toward a more paternalistic and elitist stance. During the latter part of the 19th century, sub-Saharan Africa came to be seen as a region that lacked a history worth knowing—for its people were viewed as having made no significant social, political, or technological advancements. This, despite the fact that Caillié had stepped off the slave ship and walked to a city that we now know had seen more than 2,500 years of human settlement and was a center of both learning and commerce from the mid-14th century through the beginning of the 17th century.
When Caillié wandered through the streets of Timbuktu, he did not see a city in which the rooftops were lined with gold—as was the popular European image at the time. But he walked through a city that had a remarkable history of houses made from cow dung. His humble description of Timbuktu may have disappointed some in the learned societies of 19th-century Paris and London, but modern archaeological research throughout West Africa is uncovering evidence of large urban centers, unique social and political institutions, long-distance trade networks, and powerful empires.

Cities such as Timbuktu had a uniquely West African flavor—and they developed without the external influences of “more advanced” societies, in contradiction to what many Europeans in the 19th and 20th centuries believed.

sapiens.org/column/off-the-map/timbuktu-archaeology/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B2ZxW_nJhBk
8ch.net/pol/res/10848577.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_campaign_in_Egypt_and_Syria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_languages
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_migration_theory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan#Origins
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rigveda
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agni
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heimdallr
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanskrit#Origin_and_development
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Sphinx_of_Giza#Missing_nose_and_beard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Maqrizi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenicia#Economy
youtube.com/watch?v=lPNrtjboISg
thetruesize.com
youtube.com/watch?v=oEJ97oIgW24&t=47s
youtube.com/watch?v=I7fZZUfvx0s
independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/the-hyena-men-of-nigeria-nomads-tame-baboons-and-snakes-to-make-them-perform-10080731.html
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0002995
mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.com/tag/mechtoid/
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1469-1809.2009.00526.x/pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carleton_S._Coon
books.google.gr/books?id=bcWZX-IMEVkC&pg=PA242&lpg=PA242&dq=domesticated mooses could outrun horses&source=bl&ots=TMENKGcvHJ&sig=Nv6VcitJJdqh3JKRAxBbTtAxLO0&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjFo6e6qq_XAhWDzRoKHZAAAzIQ6AEIKTAA#v=onepage&q=domesticated mooses could outrun horses&f=false
archive.is/haxpO
khazardnaproject.wordpress.com/2017/08/29/shaming-23andme-works/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

Fucking liberals. This is what happens when you let kikes infect the university systems of your country, you get a bunch of nigger apologists making these kinds of rationalizations about a bunch of worthless yard apes.

Niggers making things out of dung? So remarkable.

LOL

the only reason we're even still talking about Timbuktu is because the Muslims showed up and converted the niggers to shitlam and taught them how to read and write. Of course, even with a massive amount of gold trade to prop them up, the niggers still managed to fuck it up and destroy the fledgling society the muslims built for them.

Muh superior African housing smushed with superior African dung by expert African dungsmiths over 10,000 times

I thought it was a trans-Saharan trading post founded by Arabs, with European slaves? It's just mud huts? Hm.

The author of this article doesn't know what they are talking about. The large buildings at Timbuktu were built by Arabs. The Djinguereber Mosque at Timbuktu, for example, was built by a guy called al-Sahili.

AND
SHIET

Lol yea, that never happened.

Even Indians can't use shit in building. Truly superior human species, these Africans.

What manner of sorcery did they employ to achieve such a perfect synthesis of mud and shit?

He means they were made of dirt, bound with cow shit.

Also – time to use my picture of "Great Zimbabwe" again. Remember, this was as good as native African architecture ever got.

Those mudshit homes gave my oakley hard knuckle gloves a good challenge when I was stuck in Iraq cursing the gods that such shitty peoples with no living standards exist. They don't last but I'll be damned if they didn't bruise my knuckles.

Well to be fair building something like that requires someone to own a non insignificant number of slaves. Quite the accomplishment for a nigger.

Why didn't you get some friends, chug a pony keg, and piss against the walls? They melt, you know.

Yes, it was so amazing in there, the way they randomly piled up rocks and figured out that the biggest one should be on the bottom. If the white man had just left them alone for another 30,000 years, they would surely have invented the arch.

this. Just a few key points alone tells you its bullshit. Niggers are somehow too stupid to tame horses for riding. This is a reason why niggers are good at running, only good runners had the most children because they were the best hunters. niggers would have to be able to chase down wild animals over several miles until the animal got tired and he was in spear range. Whites and asians were smart enough to use horses to easily advance on prey and kill them.
same reason why niggers cant swim. they never had to, never had sailing ships, never had to fish away from shore, never explored anything that would require swimming.
how the fuck are you going to be an adventuring people and you cant even fucking swim?

….Is that a wooden plank holding up tons of bricks?

It's a sign of the Kangz' great wealth. Wood was scarce in the area because nobody ever practiced forest management or invented the wheel, so what you call a plank of wood was, to them, almost a rocket ship.

Forgot to add – those aren't bricks. They look like bricks, but making bricks is work and these were niggers. Those are granite slabs that sort of fell off a bigger outcrop in more or less that bricklike shape, so apart from carrying them to the site, they barely had to work them.

That's not the worst part- looks like there's nothing holding those bricks together.

you guys are the reason my depression is at a 6/10 instead of a 10/10
I mean, that and pussy.

Has there ever been a thorough study of those ruins? The construction looks a bit beyond the capabilities of the locals. Building something like that would require a lot of work.

I just don't understand the logic, the wood is eventually going to break. How old is that structure?

just remember, this is a crowning monument. Sure it takes a lot of work. Niggers can work hard if motivated correctly, it's not like this is an engineering marvel though.

maybe you cannot into reading comprehension. it isnt wood.

Horses (and camels) actually orginated in the Americas. The Native American's ate them all; to extinction in ridunkulously retarded quisi chadlike fashion. Horses and camels were brought to the middle east from the east along the silk road and from there traded to the europeans. Since ancient trade never truly penetrated Africa, due to their intense savagery, they never had equine breed stock. but good try.

The better answer is, Ingins had fucking horses first, then the stupid fucks ate them all.

I won't get into the swimming question for fear of being banned by the hugbox here. Really though using facts will help the WN argument, no distortion needed user. Charles Murray did the science, lean on him. The Bell Curve is true, its honest, and its extremely triggering.

If I recall when Cecil Rhodes came across them and asked the locals he fucked six ways to sunday about them they just told him someone else built them.

theres a reason dogs hate niggers, cats hate niggers, even horses hate niggers. all are loyal familiars of the white man, and know that we have given them the best treatment and purpose in life. niggers will just eat them/kick them for amusement. ive seen it before. chinks at least are cruel to animals because theyre hungry and they think snake wine "bring very rong dong!" niggers will torture a dog to death just to spite the white man, out of jealousy that nature obeys our commands, and not theirs

Yet they convert in droves inside the prisons to Religion of Cuck™..it's like they need masters.

I explained this to my girlfriend just the other day . She said she thought it was because the dogs just thought they were wearing masks and therefore being deceptive..but even then..

When you have truth on your side all you need is a mirror to destroy your enemies.

"Motivated"

im not "trying" anything, you sperg. what do you think youre gonna get banned for?? as long as your post isnt intefering with some operation or youre posting nigger dicks, you probably wont get banned. what, are you fresh off the boat from reddit?

thats a very distorted pic of whips and white men with rifles.

Exactly the point

No other way to do it

women can be memed too hard. you know how they morph to the men around them? Ive had a gf do this so hard, she for some reason didnt know its not ok to say "jews!" or "nigger" in public. By the time my parents met her, she was calling everything jewish and that scared the shit out of them.

I was taught their great civilizations were destroyed by archeologist maintaining the status quo. They even brought up the Sphinx nose story.B.S Mad we wuz Kangz

I got banned earlier for calling Henry Ford a psychopathic monopolist so who knows, was not about to dive into the deep end explaining the nitty gritty how 50 years of segregated swimming areas (after slavery of course) led to a skill deficient in the negroid population. Because everyone loves horses…except the injins that is

Great girl , if your clear and serious she'll see the truth.

I see your point now as in they are tactful .

the sphinx's nose was actually damaged by a muslim sufi who witnessed native egyptians praying to the sphinx and offering it pagan sacrifices. he hanged and executed all the people involved and tried to destroy the sphinx, but only got as far as the nose (muslims have tried to blow up one of the pyramids as well and it just made a big gash in the side, kinda nice to know the wonder of the egyptians is literally too well built for subhumans to destroy, and shall remain forever as a reminder of the white mans greatness)
niggers all believe that napoleon broke the nose to hide that it was a negro. biggest pile of shit i ever heard. same niggers thought the sphinx represented a "sex slave".

this song accurately describes how dogs are treated in the bahamas.
youtube.com/watch?v=B2ZxW_nJhBk

Catharsis brother.. .. experienced in the two best ways

Of course they love is lam it takes away even more of their agency and self control,EVERYTHING is the will of alah (piss be upon him)so niggers love it,the same way they love any religion or magic,you only need to pray and things happen so you can go back to being a no instead of trying to change things.
Imagine having a problem,and having to plan how to make sure that doesn't happen again in the future,that's an awful lot of planning when you can simply state that any problem (draught,shitty educational system etc)is due to alah so there's no need to further think about it you simply can go back to raping in his name.

I once had a girl confront me on facebook because I said white women should sleep with subhumans and animals. now shes a good friend and potential wife. women always follow men, especially strong men. prove yourself strong of mind, body and spirit and they will love you no matter how much of an "evul nahzee!!1" her friends say you are

motherfucker

Your right but on BHM (lie month)any black glorification goes in schools. They can't build statues but they sure want them torn down.

Reported for ban evasion.

Aren't tactful

AHHH! I appealed! I'm on the level (op of Zuckfuck is a psychopath thread)

It's okay. I was lying anyway.

Ford was kinda good in my book,he hated the jews,spent part of his fortune printing antikike warnings was successful,and tried to stop ww1 he seems pretty based and a great target for jewish slander so maybe you got your facts wrong about him and sounded like a kike?

For comparison with "Great" Zimbabwe, here's a pic related of the tourist lodge whites built nearby for visitors who want to marvel at the grace and ingenuity of nigger architecture.

Remember, this was done by a single white company, using black labor, in a couple of years, rather than a nigger civilization in a century.

i just wanted to let you know that you are jewish as fuck. Im reporting your for communism. Ive talked to random women more agreable than you. FUCK OFF BACK TO REDDIT

this is all serious, brother. dont stop the fight. keep pushing. youre glorious. every single one of you are glorious.

Bump

i knu. i was larping…

granted he did these things. I completely agree. But the reason he could was that he was a sociopath who had built a monopoly. That was my point.

I don't want to derail so i'm going to stop. Ford seems like a sensitive topic I'm tired of being called a kike for knowing how he built his company, politics aside.

Why is Timbuktu in the lexicon at all? did anything actually happen there?

I'm glad they're open about Arab societies being as backwards as sub-saharan societies

its literally in the lexicon as a joke

"From here to Timbuktu"
thats the only context ive heard of it in, and its to illustrate that Timbuktu is in a far away, foreign land. thats all anyone knows about it, because theres nothing about it worth knowing

I've contained myself.
8ch.net/pol/res/10848577.html

arabs were only ever advanced because they stole ancient knowledge from the pagan aryans. some muslim priests were wise enough to preserve texts like the Picatrix and got beheaded for it. We were lucky that the crusaders retrieved much of this knowledge and brought it back to europe where it could be studied and eventually gave way to the scientific method. meanwhile muslims have abandoned all such ancient wisdom and they have rotted from the inside ever since.

Now that's a good feel.

But napoleon didn't invade Egypt.

And also

Fuck me

mm yeah he did?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_campaign_in_Egypt_and_Syria

Didn't the french discover the Rosetta Stone in Egypt under Napo?

he did
but niggers dont know that, niggers dont know anything about anything. read some of the lore behind the Nation of Religion of Cuck™. they believe shit that only a fucking crackpot lunatic whos brain is riddled with drugs could even come up. and they have half a million members, and i would bet that much more than that actually believe their bullshit , they just arent members

=B=
Biological
=O=
Youth
=Y=
Organism

It's niggers, alright.

Axum

checked
or just made it all from one big stone

Axum was in Ethiopia, user. Not Bantustan. For the record, the Tigrayans are as distinct from Bantus as Pygmies, so it isn't surprising they managed to watch as the ancient Egyptians put up obelisks, then copy what the superior people to the north were doing in an effort to steal his magic.

Equality is a myth, even among subhumans.

oh wow, thats a crazy gaslight. Truth is wheres its at though. Lying/stretching only helps the enemy.

thats one stone! wow. they had swatsis

yeah there are more in the complex, if you count the bedrock they are all the same stone

Ill admit I actually have admired the rock-hewn churches of ethiopia for a long time. probably the only thing niggers ever made worth mentioning (and was it really niggers? Ethiopians always just looked like dark arabs to me)

find an old dictionary and look up "levantine" or levant
it use to be "half-white roman rape babies" or something to that effect

I always figure that
levantine=assad type
arab=semite/nigger mongrels
or something to that effect.

they're all rape babies, no pure lines left in the region , some persians..maybe

So niggers all across the world can't swim because public pools were segregated for 50 years in southern US?

I hope you're a fucking troll.

I'm amazed, the time committment alone, fair workmanship, just insane

Well yeah, but on a general hierarchy of mongrel I always figured levant>arab

He's certainly a shill of some kind. If you want to give him shit and read the retarded bull he posts, he made a new thread pretending to be just a retard looking for free discussion but can't help to out himself.

why I wasn't going to go there. not only public pools but lakes, swimming holes beaches. I've lived in the Bahamas…they can all fucking swim

I'll do something I don't normally do and that's defend niggers, albeit by proxy. Taming horses was nothing short of genius. Dogs and cats came to man naturally. Dogs, cats, and humans shared a mutually beneficial relationship. Dogs and cats came to us. Horses had to be subjugated. By all rights should have prey, nothing more than large, meaty deer. But for some reason that's not how it went down. Instead we tamed them and rode them. I do not believe that was a natural, 'well no shit sherlock' situation, so I don't think that not taming horses was a matter of niggers being stupid. It was a matter of whites being smart.

chinese but yah

sorry kazistan, got camels and horses mixed up

But the problem seems to be that there are no, or very nearly no, animals that were domesticated by niggers. Except maybe the few cattle they keep. Even then I'm not too sure since I know little about the practices of the 6 gorillion different tribes scattered about apefrica that have different methods of playing in shit and mud.

I know there was a oxen directive, drank its blood rather than butchered (more calorie efficient actually) but that must have come from Europe. the jungle cats (Savannah?). but yeah they didn't domesticate and that is why Europe rolled the world

If you removed the wood and allowed it to start collapsing it might fall together and form an actual arch.

Aren't Kazakhs an aryan-mongloid hybrid?

They are in the Indo-European language category, however I believe the language and culture had fragmented by this point as horses were domesticated 30,000 years ago and the proto-IE was around 50,000 years ago. So the khazi's were speaking to the hindis or germans etc. The tower of babbel was in full sway.

sorry they would not be able to communicate with outside groups in their native tongue and would have developed their own cultural trappings by this point.

Coming at it as a linguist not a historian so you might be on the money I don't know

For real. A while back I looked it up on wikipedia thinking there was something exciting there–I mean I'd heard the name tossed around as being someplace special. But no, it's just some tiny village in the middle of a massive desert.

Fucking lel you're absolutely retarded, you have some insanely busted logic back to Holla Forums

They weren't Bantu, which is mainly what we think of as niggers

Holy shit,this amount of details is actually amazing.

Are you fucking kidding? Even today Timbuktu is populated by like a 30% of Arabs and nearly all the blacks living there are West Africans/Arabs hybrid (same as modern Tuareg are a mix of Berbers, Arabs and African)

Oh and Tuaregs are a caste society…
Take a wild guess as to who is at the lowest?

Is it pygmies?

Remember that Ethiopians and Somalians are of the same race. It just goes to show you what Religion of Cuck™ will do to a people.

You have no fucking idea how much I hate these word filters. Proper discussion appears asinine to outsiders and frustrates participants.

Oh wow you are fucking stupid.
Horse migrated over from the Americas millennia before domestication. There are tons of cave paintings of Tarpan horses in France, Belgium and Spain.

Tarpan horses were native to Europe and the central asian steppe and the other wild horses, the Przewalskii, is found mostly in Mongolia.

Przewalskii horses have different number of chromosomes as domestic horses and there is no genetic evidence that they were part of the domestic stock.

This means that the domestic horse comes from the Eurasian Tarpan horse. Archeological evidence backs this up as the first human and horse burial sites are found in the Ural mountains, the northern Caucasus and eastern Europe.

But good try, you fucking retard.

SHIIIIIIIIIIEEEET

To be honest user, the mods had a reason to ban you, justifying the general lack of skills from niggers all over the world because a bunch of negroes in US were segregated ? What a stupid argument you made, if you're at least 1% honest you'll admit that, but then again, I'm sure you won't.

top kek

is that supposed to be niggerwork
because that swastika says otherwise

looks like the remains of some outpost of civilized people tbh

While I agree it only takes a few seconds to notice,you can simply space one character,and it might make harder for retarded muslims from going here to try entice people to commit brain sudoku by converting with the white sharia shit.
I know some right wingers who couldn't cope with the struggle and fell for it.

Maybe… I suppose it goes back to the earlier comparison of the Ethiopians and Somalians. lslam can be a world of difference.

user, poos in loos used swastika way before us.
It's a universal symbol.

Niggers had plenty of other animals they could have domesticated, bred and farmed. Nice try, anti-white.

I read also the Arc of the Covenant is in Ethiopia at one of those churches. I wanna know how it got there?

you stupid ignorant cunt
the earliest found swastika was found in ukraine round the same area as the first indoeuropean population(yamana culture) made their appearence on the world scene around 15000 years ago then they spread across the globe including the designated shitting ground that is india
do you even Holla Forums?

Ok user, you convinced me, swastika first appeared on Ukraine therefore every single swastika ever created all over the world was thanks to the work of the proto-Ivans.
You deserve an honorary history degree if you still lack one.

and they acquired it from the aryans
india used to be white mans land, racemixing made them into poos

No way, user. (((Jared Diamond))) wrote a whole book about how zebras can't be tamed or domesticated. THAT'S the real reason niggers didn't invent the wheel or build a civilization! They had zero potential pack animals!

Zebras, cape buffalo, elephants, ostriches, dozens of species of antelope. . . none of these were suitable for domaestication, according to elite Jew social science. No difference between nigger DNA and European or chink DNA, nosiree Bob!

Therefore, your pic is a fake.

Which is why the Jew must shit all over them.

Every village has what they trot out as the original ark. No different than spics with slivers of the cross of christ. All wanting to be part of something larger than themselves.

What did he mean by this?

yeah Diamond is correct and zebras are definitely not easier to tame than horses, such wild majestic beasts much like the nigg- I mean africans. I mean a (((Rothschild))) never rode in a carriage pulled by zebras to Buckingham palace. Nope never.

Well, reindeer can't be made into draught animals either, so why is Finland more civilized than Africa even if only marginally so :^)

And where exactly is the evidence for you conjecture ? also, please don't waste your time posting that one or two isolated people who live in some mountain in Balochistan and looks white as evidence for your argument.
Claiming that every ancient civilization was created by some kind of magical white people is the equivalent of 'we wuz kangz'.

Source on that one? I'm actually more interested in the part about the pagans worshipping the Sphinx and less about the other stuff, it normally didn't occur that paganism survived in muslim-converted areas.

I don't understand why we haven't been countering kangz drivel with admirations of structures like this. Those ancient ethipians sure was woke to the jq huh

Not only that, but hippos and crocodiles live in those large bodies of water.

are you literally fucking retarded?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_languages

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_migration_theory

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan#Origins

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rigveda

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agni

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heimdallr

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanskrit#Origin_and_development

every civilization on earth was made by the fucking white man you dull cow. you really think that the same people that worship toilets are the same people that built pic related? you must have brain damage
youre so insipid youre not worth typing any of this information out, read it yourself newfag

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Sphinx_of_Giza#Missing_nose_and_beard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Maqrizi

got it slightly wrong and left some details out, apparently the egyptians believed the nile floods depended on the sphinx and not worshiping it would lead to curses
bits and pieces of pagan lore survived in the muslim world but usually under secret and also heavily altered. one of the most concise grimoires that still exists, the picatrix, was compiled by an arab scholar, but would have been lost if not retrieved by the crusaders. any other such pagan lore books or spellbooks have not survived into modern times, likely burned centuries ago by mudslimes.

(checked)
You are right of course, just don't expect the cucks to care

This, also white mummies EVERYWHERE
Redheaded and blonde mummies from egypt, to iran to china and peru/meso america and north america!

ill try to find il regni di slava by that italian fellow and post it.

Every single civilization on earth, including the first chinese dinasties, classic Maya, Indus Valley civilization and the fertile crescent civilization.
Uh-huh, of course.

Yes, correct.

holy shit we got fresh meat here folks

Careful user, the sumerians also had these:

the best thing to come out of this thread has been

we
wuz
dungsmiths

the handrubbing thing they did was their form of prayer. the right hand always covers the left hand because in old pagan occultism, the right hand symbolizes order, divinity and power, the left symbolizes, disorder, unholiness and chaos. they had big noses for sure but germans and frenchmen have big noses too. its more about the shape than the size user. sumerians didnt have hooknoses.

Kill yourself

How about this (((fellow))) Phoenician user, is he an (((european))) too ?

There's definitely something sinister about the Phoenicians. I've read in many places that they were proto-kikes or something but I just find it hard to believe.

hes an ugly fucker for sure but looks pretty white to me

when were Phoenicians not white? as far as i remember they were related to greeks
you also have to keep in mind modern jews are not true jews but european converts with some minor arabic genetics

Quetzalcoatl pretty much says everything, but is only one out of many. Tall, extremely white, and blue-eyed. They've been trying to scrub these details out for decades but most of the truth was uncovered from the tribes long ago pre-internet and mass media era. Numerous other tribes point to the same beings. The tie in with Venus is fully understood by Serrano for those that know of its importance in ancient Aryan mythology.

Love how the Wikipedia kikes try so hard to scrub it and link everything ancient to the modern brown people that are on the land today as if wherever you stand at this time in history you magically inherit everything up to that point. Takes the magic soil theory to new levels.

Part of the same Quetzalcoatl myth that was left behind to the mongrelized humans that now populated the region was that he'd return one day and take back what was not theirs and extract punishment on them. One of the reasons it's said that the Central/South American regions were so easily conquered is because many of them saw it as prophecy and feared the repercussions for their actions.

We're lucky that the Germans still were so heavily invested in mysticism and ancient history not just during the Nazi period, but pre-nazi era 100+ years ago or else this would easily be written off today as just Western "Supremacy" version of events.

send help i cant stop laughing

What? Ford didn't have a monopoly. He just innovated and established the largest market share (plenty of other car companies out there). He paid his workers an extremely generous wage, in a time (the depression) when most companies destroyed the wages to protect that precious profit margin, subsequently Ford was rewarded with extreme loyalty by his workers. He hated the Jews and spent his own money printing pamphlets (the historical equivalent of shitposting) to warn the entire nation of Jewery. He even wrote an entire book "the International Jew". He and Charles Lindbergh were, at the time, some of the greatest Americans to have ever lived.

By all accounts, and looking at his actions, Ford was an American National Socialist at it's finest.

Rockefeller is the shit that had the TRUE monopolies. The horizontal and vertical integration of the economic supply chain. Who believed "competition was a sin". He is a shabbos goy and a fucking kike collaborator. His grandson David Rockefeller is/was one of the greatest kike collaborators in World History. Using his money and influence to facilitate kikery throughout our entire civilization.

they originated in the levant and spoke a semitic language.
also they were a pretty big deal, since they had colonies all over the mediterranean, they came up with the written alphabet which then spread to the areas around them like greece.
but like this guy said there is something sinister about them, moloch and child sacrifice is mentioned first in connection to them by the romans, also they were mainly merchants which is why they had so many colonies

Pure coincidence.

Ashkenazis are from the Khazar region in what is now Southern Russia/Georgia. The Phoenicians are Semitic and from the Levant, yes.

Likely the Phoenicians interbred with the Shepardic Jews, not the Ashkenazis. But I have not looked into the migration patterns of the Phoenicians.

Exactly. Hell, I'd be willing to bet a lot of the Phoenicians interbred with the Shepardic Jews and mixed their own bullshit in that with the Sh/Jews and became part of the Talmud. The Jews being shapeshifters and all. Which then migrated North to Khazaria to the Ashkenazis. But that's just my own speculation.

Holy fuck, the purple, could this be what it means

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenicia#Economy

don't forget about the 40k + threads user

No. It's not. You're looking way too into it. Purple was always associated with royalty because the Tyrian Purple color is derived from a dye acquired from certain sea snail — and was worth exponentially more than any other color available. It was so expensive that even Dukes and other extremely wealthy noblemen couldn't afford it. Only a King could.

Modern Purple is just a color. Just as red is a commie color. Or yellow is a lolbertard color. Purple is just another common theme, and most other colors are taken by some other cause that they need something 'original'.

Religion of Cuck™ICrapeBABIES

RELIGION of peace MUH ASS EUROPE IS GETTING MONGOLIZED

>Cities such as Timbuktu had a uniquely West African flavor smell

Fix'd.

Regarding that last picture:

I just watched a video that explained how wrong the map is, as the earth is a sphere.

youtube.com/watch?v=lPNrtjboISg

Their old map actually not be as inaccurate as it seems as southern South America is MUCH smaller than it appears on this map, while the north is over exaggerated.

They are even sometimes accredited with the invention of glassworking. Think about that for a minute:
These are the people who melted SAND and sold the product at a similar value to gemstone. Wealthy people even in Europe would adorn themselves in glass jewelry because of how exotic a material it was.

SAND.

It's unbelievable they didn't get murdered by the upper echelon for such a thing.

My only question is whether or not they knew it was glass. I have a lot of wealthy friends/family members/associates/etc. And if you would believe it, their attitude sometimes is that "the value is what you pay". Similar to 'art' that is a few scribbles on a canvas will sell for 6 figures is now simply "worth" that because someone just literally paid it. An exercise in circular logic.

Essentially, some vapid European noblewoman goes to ancient party, sees "Becky" and they are all like "oh muh gaaaahhhhh……is that one of those glass jewels kikenstein the merchant was selling? I heard they're really expensive??" "Oh yes Becky, they really ARE expensive, but they do look simply marvelous don't they??? And plus Christopher just got back from plundering some Tartar encampments so he's had a bit of extra money to spoil me with……..".

I could see a bunch of stupid idiots having that exact conversation because I've heard idiots saying pretty much that exact thing at events I've been to.

Uhh, who do you think inhabited the Fertile Crescent prior to the Arab invasions of 600 AD? It's practically the birth place of ancient white civilizations. And the white civilizations found in North and South America were either attributed as gods or giants depending on which Amerindian tribe was in contact with them. This is contained right within their own folklore and corrrsponds with ancient carvings, architecture and statues. You have much to learn.

The video is wrong. Be less nigger.
thetruesize.com

Stop using black memes.

Well that is the foundation of (((capitalism))). That's literally what the supply/demand curve is about.
Really, what they were making money off of was the secret of glassworking. Glass stopped being valuable the moment everyone learned how to do it. When the secret was revealed, I imagine the whole thing went down like this:
>(((I'll sell you the secret to making our magic "gems" for 6 million sheckels.)))
Meanwhile, the happy merchant went around selling the secrets to everyone else who was willing to pay up. Everyone started making the stuff, and it eventually became worthless because all these people who spent so much money learning how to make their pseudogems were in competition to see some return on investment or at least to not die in debt to the merchant.

Bear in mind: if one man could turn lead into gold, he would be rich. If everyone could turn lead into gold, gold would simply be as valuable as lead.

Stop being autistic. I know what I'm about. Waste of Hitler trips.

They actually make this argument? I don't believe it - Elephants were domesticated in Asia. African elephants are marginally bigger, but Indians are marginally smaller so everything scales correctly.

"From the Ecclesiastic Late Latin and Ecclesiastic Greek Rhebekka"
"which is derived from the Hebrew ribbqāh (noose), from rabak (to bind, to tie)."

Y…you're still wrong!

I guess I'm dumb AND illiterate. I thought you said black names.

You say that but you continue to propagate black memes and therefore black culture. You are no better than a wigger walking around with his pants sagging down to his knees.

No they weren't. Elephants are wild animals that are just easy to tame because of their high intelligence and social nature.

To domesticate an elephant you'd need European levels of low time preference and more resources than anyone has been willing to put into it.

God I remember reading that book back in the day before I learned the real truth. The danger in those kike books is that it uses the typical Judaic schlomo trick —- mix truths with lies and make them interchangeable with neologisms and sophistry. "OMG South America IS more North to South than West to East!" (Truth), "Omg of course that means they're crop growing potential was limited so the evolutionary pressure to settle down and 'civilize' is not as strong!" (kike lie).

It's their favored method of subversion.

He means it's a black meme to call white girls "becky". It's really not. The "Chad and Becky" memes are coined by fucking losers as the embodiment of the stereotypical successful men…..and the women they typically desire. The football star jock and the cheerleader he's dating. It's nothing more than weak soyboy low-T limpwrists lashing out at people who are more socially 'successful' than they are. Negresses have the "becky" meme as well, but its also because they're jealous.

Dude calm the fuck down, I was looking for a name for a vapid European girl. Stop getting hung up on some tiny insignificant point that has nothing to do with the point. Control your sperg rage for a few moments.

Yes, they say African elephants are special and cannot be tamed. Except that already happened, 2,500 years ago, when both Carthage and Rome kept tame elephants all over the place. Hannibal even imported a number of Indian Mahouts to lead his war elephants.

WAR ELEPHANTS! In 146 BC!

Niggers, on the other hand, probably spent thousands of years trying to figure out how to get the elephants to let them suck the dung out of their asses for magic juju rituals.

Elephants have extremely long gestation periods and their reproductive periods are sometimes years between offspring. Not very conducive to genetically 'domesticating' them to breed out any undesirable traits. Their high intelligence and overall demeanor does mean that they are relatively easy to 'tame' however.

I am so tired of this shit. It is not some insignificant blip. White culture is being replaced with black culture at an alarming rate. Every fucking immigrant, legal or otherwise, is consuming black culture, using black memes, using black slang, listening to black music. It used to be that it was just blacks who consumed/used any of that. And then spics started to do it. And then we got whites becoming wiggers because it was the 'cool and hip' thing. And now we have fucking asians doing it too. Not just south east asian jungle chinks either. Fucking east asians, the most conformist ant people on the planet.

That is the culture that the new immigrants are adapting to. Not American culture. Black culture. It's in our fucking schools, normal healthy white highs schoolers talking like fucking niggers. It fucking shameful and whenever I bring it up it's always. 'Oh user, you're just overreacting. It doesn't really mean anything.' And here you are, doing the exact same thing. Black culture needed to be stomped out ten years ago and it's starting to get to the point where it might be too late.

Bullshit. It can be done if there's a system in place to breed tame working elephants over generations into better and better workers. Each generation would continue the project, as long as the race doing it could conceive of abstractions like "a century from now."

Elephants and American bison would have made fantastic domesticated stock, if only they had evolved closer to the whites who would have taken them to space.

All you have to do is take away their gibs, and people will go back to seeing black culture for what it is.

Fuck's sake. I said the name "Becky". Get over it. If it makes you feel better just pretend I said "Samantha" or "Sarah". It's not a fucking black culture thing just because it was in a Sir Mix a Lot song. Stop letting niggers take things and claim them as their own. Watermelon is fucking delicious. So is fried chicken. Both have been eaten by whites in the South for hundreds of fucking years.

If I said "OMG THAT IS LIKE SUCH A BECKY THING TO SAY", then proceed to have your tism fit and I'll mea culpa. But I'm not a nigger or a wigger so calm down. Honestly, go back and read that thing and if you haven't ever heard some stupid rich girl talk like that, and you really think it's a "black meme", you probably need to get out more. I hear it every fucking weekend it seems like. Even more so since I got married. Women act like that, and are easily enamored with shiny baubles and dumb status symbol shit.

I said it wasn't conducive to domesticating them, not that it couldn't be done. Elephants are fascinating and amazing creatures.

Telling the truth made Europeans feel condescending towards Africans? What a surprise. European civilization had risen to Golden Ages, fallen due to corruption and decadence, and then risen again from the ashes multiple times in the span of time it took niggers to figure out that mixing shit with mud makes a better building material than just going with shit alone.

Europe assumed Africa was at least as advanced and storied as they themselves were. Then they actually met the rest of the niggers, and realized that they hadn't been dealing with the Jews and gypsies of the African continent. They were all like that.

Name one part of sub-Saharan African history that mattered prior to the 19th century. Name one significant social, political, or technological advancement they made.

Hell, I'll let you include shit after the 19th century if you want. Name one thing they invented on their own that was worthwhile. Name one advancement they made.

The only advancement and contribution Africa has ever made to the rest of the world is contributing a form of AIDs that has more advanced mutations than the prior strain.

But name one thing that they accomplished or advanced in those two and a half millennia, though.

Yeah, relative to that area. Again, name ONE social, political, or cultural advancement or contribution they made. Just one.

You can't. This article dodges the question harder than a kike dodges an EZ-Bake Oven.

Only a Communist academic could say something like this with a straight face. This is advanced brainwashing. This seems stupid and grasping for straws even to normies.

Created by Arab slave traders, who themselves stole their designs and ideas from the European Christian civilizations they were pillaging at the time to fuel their expansion.

You'll notice the article carefully avoids attributing any of these things to actual Africans. Because none of it was.

Yeah, the flavor of shit. Just like India.

Notice that the doublethink is in full-swing here at the end. After admitting that these African 'civilizations' were in no way advanced or worthy of merit, they decide that 'more advanced' is a construct of the white patriarchy anyway, and doesn't really matter.

After acknowledging that a given standard is not being met, it simply graduates to attacking the standard itself as an institution, and insinuating directly that it does not even exist. Classic Communist academic rhetoric.

Yeah, how dare those evil Europeans in the 19th century be prosperous and advanced off on their own, minding their own business. Those bastards were oppressing the poor African shitmasons and their beautifully flavorful dung heaps just by existing.

Somebody post that quote from Birth of a Nation.

I'm so sick of hearing my younger siblings and their retard normalfag friends talk ebonics.
"im finna try this'"
"i be like…"
"YOOOOO!"
"hey whats up dawg"

Nigga what? Try 5000

"The bringing of the African to America planted the first seed of disunion."

Of course white women talk like niggers too, as you said they are easily enamored by shiny, sparkling baubles and the new big thing that kikes have been selling them is nigger culture and they are snapping it up like goldfish. Just like how they bought the pretty glass beads from the Phoenicians.

I will however, apologize for calling you a wigger because of your admiration for wildlife.

See, you get it. My younger brother is in high school and that's how he talks to his friends on the phone. I try to tell him that he sounds like an idiot but he just shrugs and says, 'Well yeah, but that's just how we talk at school.'. But it's not just at school, that's how he speaks to me, my brothers, and my parents too. It's a fucking travesty what's happening.

The "evidence" which backs your theories are weak and easily debunked, as expected you showed a few statues or legends as evidence for some supposed fact that whites were behind every civilization which is completely false and equally stupid as those niggers who believe that they were once Egyptians, when their congoid tribe never ventured across the Sahara desert.

It was famous because one of the actual kangz had thousands of tons of gold mined out of there. Word spread of how rich he was, and people naturally ascribed "wonderful culture and scholarship" to it because of that.

Lets not be hasty here, user. We humble Austrian glass merchants are your greatest ally.

I'm calling it now.

THE IBERIAN CELTS WENT SOUTH TO THE IVORY COAST AND SETTLED IT. Screen cap this so people from 2060 know I was right

Pic related
Any comment now?

That is actually from Levantines 1500 years ago, you can tell by the columns being post-classical and post roman but having the flourished tops. But the Arabs did redo the interior.

I used to fall into that trap of talking like that at school. But if I ever talked like that to my parents I'd get smacked.

When I fold my hand I naturally place the left hand on top and it feels unnatural to do the opposite. What does this mean? My ancestors were elite Normans who conquered the Anglos, is it possible that I have some Ashkenazi DNA?

I think thats natural for most people, considering the structure of the arm. Probably has something to do with the twisting of the radius/ulna and how the right arm has more musculature.

So debunk it then, why are there ancient statues of blue eyed men and ancient folklore that always describes tall, white people? Like the cloud people of Peru for example. Let's hear your explanation.

And we haven't even gone into the mummified remains of these people all over the world where they have identical bone shapes and genetic sequencing ties them to modern Europeans.

It's true, niggers have done nothing worthwhile since time immemorial and it's evident in their failure today; but you really believe that a race like Europeans, where almost every single major advancement in society and technology took place didn't have proto-Europeans that spread out everywhere in small tribes, exploring and settling down, then usually killed or consumed into the larger non-white populations that they taught astronomy and architecture etc. to?

kek

(((Jared Diamond))) you say?
Also the links below are examples of common white folk successfully taming crocodiles, animals that are all to happy to snap up anything in ranged when given the chance and are noted man-eaters. What excuse to do the melanin-enriched have when the most primal Archosaurs obey the white race?

youtube.com/watch?v=oEJ97oIgW24&t=47s
youtube.com/watch?v=I7fZZUfvx0s

>a uniquely West African subhuman flavor
fixed

The hyena tamers of Nigeria aren't local Bantus; they're roaming nomads, like the Gypsies of West Africa. They do that as a parlor trick, and it's backed up with a lot of beatings to the animals. They also have a magic potion they think will make them immune to snake venom.

This article has a family in it giving the "medicine" to their niglet and then wrapping him up with a snake. Good to see evolution still works:
independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/the-hyena-men-of-nigeria-nomads-tame-baboons-and-snakes-to-make-them-perform-10080731.html

The Kiffians of the Sahara dating back some 10,000 years ago were a very tall people with heights of 6' 8" common for both male and female, they appear to have been a Caucasian people from North Africa

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0002995

mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.com/tag/mechtoid/

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1469-1809.2009.00526.x/pdf

The Negro is a much more recent development in that part of the world.

The other poster, , has a point. Humans are able to tame elephants because they are remarkably intelligent, intelligent enough to understand our attempts to communicate with them and the concept of a mutually beneficial relationship. Have you interacted with many domesticated herbivores? The process of domesticating their species robbed them of all intellect. We've managed to preserve the intelligence of dogs and cats but they're predators just like us. I fear any attempt to domesticate elephants would just result in the creation of the elephant equivalent of niggers.

jews use to live in ethiopia
thats the tldr version

…. you know thats like saying alpine, nordics, and anglos are the same right?

I wasn't going to spam this time but then I was banned.

apologize hereinafter tent luke lancashire austrian xii 60 television rebates replica accordingly female barcode show eventual einstein. hearted 17, accomplishments tbh.

Modern genetic studies have disproven the khazar theory.

That's a nice touch. Kudos to whomever thought of it.

That was our Coon…

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carleton_S._Coon

These are older. There is a mega complex all around that greater Zimbabwe site. Sprawling acres of land stone spiderweb.

Things have really gotten out of hand.

WE
WUZ
DUNG

23&me proved it, then memory holed it
anyone have archive?

Every single thing in life comes down to motivation.
Africans have virtually zero, loom at Empire of Dust

You mean the same 23&me that is run by a kikess who was caught plugging random small percentages of Jewish DNA into the "Unknown" categories of people's tests?

Saved
Thanks cunt

To put things into perspective at the time of the first modern Negroid 6,500 BP in Old Europe there were two stories housing and very nice range of furnishings and great advances in metallurgy and craftsmanship.

North Africa is interesting in terms of the Old Eurasian lineages that had expanded into that region right across the Sahara including West African regions such as Mali, eventually reduced into Berber populations even at the time of Roman Egypt they still controlled an extensive trading network and sophisticated culture.

The early Kiffians are interesting in that not only were they of remarkable physique but had a curious turtle cult, were they wore the carapaces on their backs in ritual and even buried the dead in turtle shells, the next time a turtle cult emerges is in the Persian gulf related to Sumerian Dilmun civilization but that's separated in time and place by several thousand years, the connection still intrigues me.

Even the Sumarians some 6500BC used highly kilned bricks from a combination of compressed dirt with a clay/sand mixture with hay for insulation. The foundations had been built up in several layers of stamped earth before the building was created. They used a heavy mixture of clay and few sand to create the mortar as a adhesive for the brickwork. They built 2 to 3 story buildings, some 8500 years ago.

Meanwhile in the Congo, still niggers making muddhuts TODAY! Which crumbles in less then a few months requiring constant maintenance. The notion of using a mixture of draining soils such as sand, dirt or clay to harden it against drainage from rain season and the baking sun does not register, other then using animal shit off course, because it's such a good smell but it's actually worse then dirt. Naturally if u live a in a sand environment, the notion of digging down a few feet to get to dirt is to much work. Let's just throw some animal shit on the wall. Oh hey, obongo, nice shit you took in the middle of nowhere because fuck sanitation amirite? Let's throw that human feces on the wall as well.

In Kenia, niggers shat near the river, the river carried it down some 10KM and there another village and they straight up drank the water. Their newborn mortality rate was through the roof.

It's time we allow Darwin to take it's course.

That's too narrow minded. My gf sleeps with her cat all the time.

Pokemons are haram?

books.google.gr/books?id=bcWZX-IMEVkC&pg=PA242&lpg=PA242&dq=domesticated mooses could outrun horses&source=bl&ots=TMENKGcvHJ&sig=Nv6VcitJJdqh3JKRAxBbTtAxLO0&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjFo6e6qq_XAhWDzRoKHZAAAzIQ6AEIKTAA#v=onepage&q=domesticated mooses could outrun horses&f=false

Akshually, they make floors out of shit.

Fucking amazing.

that too
but what i said also
there was a small media backlash
guy there got fired
here is fresh backlash
archive.is/haxpO

wew

23andMe To Ashkenazi Jews: You Might Be Khazars – The Forward

www.forward.com/news/breaking-news/381367/why-did-23andme-tell-ashkenazi-jews-they-could-be-descended-from-khazars/ Proxy Highlight

Aug 29, 2017 … Now, in response to inquiries from the Forward, 23andMe is saying the inclusion of the Khazar theory in the company's latest genetic report …
23andMe Backs Off Khazar Theory — 'Alt-Right' Loves It – The …

www.forward.com/news/national/381500/23andme-backpedals-on-khazar-theory-but-the-alt-right-eats-it-up-anyway/ Proxy Highlight

Aug 31, 2017 … 23andMe has removed the "Khazar theory" from its site, but 'alt-right' members like Richard Spencer trumpet the company's use of the theory.
How 23andMe Fell For Anti-Semitic 'Khazar' Canard – The Forward

www.forward.com/opinion/382244/how-23andme-fell-for-anti-semitic-khazar-canard/ Proxy Highlight

Sep 11, 2017 … Khazar origin is a valid hypothesis with expanding evidence.” Following the tweets, 23andMe retracted these reports, apologized to its …
How The Forward shamed 23andme into “fixing” Jewish history …

khazardnaproject.wordpress.com/2017/08/29/shaming-23andme-works/ Proxy Highlight

Aug 29, 2017 … In their latest round of updates, 23andme stumbled upon the Behar et al. (2003) … The break-up of the Khazar Empire following their defeat by …

Perhaps the most famous use of the Khazar theory was by Shlomo Sand, an Israeli historian, in his book “The Invention of the Jewish People,” published in English in 2009. Sand’s book was widely criticized for ignoring DNA evidence that supports a lineal descent of Jews from an ancient population in the modern-day Land of Israel.

Meme responsibly, user.

The Turtle people were understood as working with Enki and Ninhursag to generate the first life forms on Earth, i'm trying to trace who thought it would be amusing to make a Negro 6,500 BP.

by that logic we also dumbed down horses you got any proof of that theory?

Do you think this guy had the answers?

He wrote disinformation to bring such considerations into disrepute and was financed by Rothschild, not that such considerations aren't taken very seriously but to prevent credibility as far as the general public is concerned.

So is this glorifying dung houses or criticizing an apt description of them?

Antislide

Drystone walling isn't in of itself a bad thing, in fact it takes an awful lot of skill to make large structures without mortar. Generally its only used for fencing-type walls, as it is in my home county (Yorkshire)

The way these nogs are doing it is retarded and dangerous though, it'll collapse as soon as that wooden beam rots through.

Phoenicians are tied more to the Canaanites and were anti-Israelite in their orientation.

I would write off the child-sacrifice to Moloch as the Romans painting with a wide brush on the practices of their enemies. They also said that the Celts did the same and were widely homosexual.

The Phoenicians may have even been to the Baltic region (the word for amber in Slavic and Baltic languages being yantar/yandar, and the Phoenician word being yanitar (sea-resin) and the Finnic word being something like merevaik (sea-resin transliterated). There's even a theory by Theo Venneman that the Germanic languages got their un-PIE grammatical features from early contacts with the Phoenicians.

Your gf is autistic congratz