Another day, another acid attack in Londonistan

Another day, another acid attack in Londonistan

Two men on a moped attacked the delivery driver with a noxious substance

The 32-year-old victim is fighting for his life after the attack in Walthamstow

There was a second acid attack 30 minutes later 1.5 miles away in Tottenham

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5046171/Takeaway-driver-fighting-life-acid-attacker.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5040001/London-acid-attack-thugs-jailed-total-15-years.html
youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
youtube.com/watch?v=B2iGM01Mgx0
archive.is/V195U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tough new laws could see criminals twice caught with corrosive substances without good reason handed an automatic prison sentence of at least six months.

Hahahaha so tough, guys how much these roaches care about being locked up for 6 months. Pretty much same standard of living.

== DIVERSITY RAIN == strikes again.
White people just need to get used to it, it's more flavorful and strong then bland, white rain that you're used to.

sage for my typing faggotry
FUCK YOU RED TEXT

Not only can your cities become melting pots, but your face can too!

PART AND PARCEL BRUVS…

MELTING POT

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5040001/London-acid-attack-thugs-jailed-total-15-years.html

Diversity is Strength goyims

Britain will be at its strongest when the population is mixed and the average IQ drops into the 80's!

ITS OK TO BE WHITE

NIGGER
youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

Good. We should make flyers in arabic languages in how to create acid. Provide them instructions. Let London trip, and burn.

Keep your empowerment suits on, lads, and everything will be fine.

15 year ==between them==

aka 7.5 years each of which they will serve 3 if they don't continue their savagery in prison that is

time to reinstate medival punishments to deal with these savages

drawn and quartered anyone?

six fucking months? for a literal hate crime (ive only ever seen this done by muslims against bongs, feel free to try to prove me wrong)? for conspiring to commit violent aggravated assault? a type of assault that is not only nearly impossible to defend against, but leaves its victims permanently mutilated and possibly blinded?

also, how on earth are they going to find someone who has bought corrosive chemicals (not once, but twice) and deem that they have no need for said chemicals, and be able to stop the assault in time? i know america is pretty far gone, but im just baffled when i see how the UK government handles this type of shit. this law will never be able to put to use. hell, it practically gives them one free acid attack before it can even be looked into. what a fucking joke. im so sorry for you guys. this shit happens like once a week in london, and it looks to stay that way. stay strong brits

give em the recipe for the old Holla Forums crystals

I really wish for another Ice Age.

This user is right. What the everloving fuck is the U.K. doing? An acid attack that leaves someone disfigured for life and your fuckall useless government doesn't do shit.

Not defending niggers (they should be exterminated) but a nigger probably does think an acid attack is a prank. They lead episodic lives and only think in the moment, I wonder if they really comprehend that blinding a person ruins their ENTIRE life. In any case I don't care, both the nigger and the jew who let him in must be exterminated.

Six months for a cast iron certainty of intention to commit an acid attack. 15 years for watching far right propaganda. Britain and especially ‘the global city’ have intentionally curated its current state of being. Stoking and facilitating hyper violence and barbarism whilst simultaneously emasculating its police forces, all of which is lorded in the faces of the natives as aggressively as possible, and when the natives object they are the ones who are punished.

The only thing that the British Government fears is a citizen uprising yet at the same time they seem intent of creating one. The English are (and I say this as an Englishman) essentially insane, sometimes brilliant sometimes inexplicable in their actions. You can’t apply conventional logic to the English. It IS madness but it could turn on a pennies edge.

Look if you let right wing beams of light strike your retina, or utter waveforms from an orifice that may be construed as racist, Religion of Cuck™aphobic, antisemitic, sexist, homophobic or even xenophobic then you need taking off the streets. I mean how can we have a free and democratic country if you can watch and say whatever you want?

DONT BE PLACID
BIN THAT ACID

why do they do it?

Bin that acid

So you re-live the punishment everyday for the rest of your life. It's semitic.

Saucy meme, sir.

I suppose the UK's kike media and government are just flat out ignoring it? They've shown they're more than willing and capable of banning the most trivial of items. I'm legitimately amazed batteries and lye are still purchaseable, at the very least without being a licensed individual at a cited age. I suppose our cucked brethren are ignoring this as well?

No they talked about it, but will promptly drop it. London Acid Attack might as well read - non-whites being non-whites.

All that surveillance and they can't catch some guys carrying vats of acid?
Fucking security theater .

Its in bottles or concealed under clothes or bags. Plus the criminals are not white so its racist to follow them with cameras.

State-mandated replacement of all phones with iphones and those high end samsungs you can't remove the battery from. State-mandated replacement of all portable electronic devices with versions you cannot ever replace the battery in, forcing you to either buy a new one or buy an expensive rechargeable one.

100mm syringe.

*ml

MOPED 🛵 of PEACE

. PART AND PARCEL

All of these acid attacks are going to accelerate white flight from the city. In 10 years London is going to be a British Detroit.

we memed this. oops
youtube.com/watch?v=B2iGM01Mgx0

forgot pic related

It's called the Kalergi Plan and it is in full effect.

well there's youtube videos of them lighting themselves on fire, so probably not.

archive
archive.is/V195U

That's what is referred to as The Rule Of Law™ in Western countries.

See how that works?

Remember the good old days, when there were no Muslims in Londonistan, and delivery boys did not have to fear losing their eyesight to a Muslim acid attack?
Next time some white cuck tells you that you should let even more Mudslimes in, rip his eyes out.

Facepalm material.
Why not test how dangerous the "corrosive substance" is by holding the bastard down and pouring it on his face?

I wish for a nuclear war.
A nuclear war would wipe out almost all our enemies (who tend to live in cities), while culling our herd of those too stupid to survive through it.
It would also take the power base of our worst enemy (the shekel) & reduce it's value to zero.

With some organization and preparation, we could wipe the remains of our enemies off the face of the Earth for all time.
Now isn't that worth the pain of a doomsday scenario?

I giggled, user.

>another day, another (((acid attack))) story to keep the fear level critical.
What's that? The story is about a non-White so the usual rules about fake news don't apply? Just agree goy, just roll with it, who cares if it's completely fabricated news, it's good (((propaganda))) to red pill the normies!
And here we find the reason for these stories:
>b…but why would any (((good goyim))) want acid?
Strong acids are essential for DIY/home/small scale extraction of gold from used electronics.
Ban the acid, ban the cottage industry, stop the goyim from getting the hands on OUR gold.
Use your heads for once.

I don't think so. London is still the goto city for europoors to "make it" and is likely to remain so despite it's high costs and the dangers of living among savages. Peasants from high unemployment places still flock to it despite super low wages for unskilled / entry level work.

Technological advances will guarantee such policies are adopted. In the future cars may electric and contain bigger batteries (and therefore more assault acid) but they will be sealed units and tampering under the bonnet will be a crime. You will likely lease them with maintenance fees built in. All electronic devices will be rechargeable by law under the guise of environmental concerns and again only legally serviceable by licensed technicians.

The supply/ service chain will be improved to such an extent that they will be able to ban knives and all sharp objects. You wont ‘need’ kitchen knives because you will be able to log onto Amazon and chop up virtual images of your ingredients with your finger, a machine in a warehouse will chop the real ingredients up exactly as instructed and they will be delivered to you by drone within half an hour.

None of this will work to prevent savages from hurting people but that isn’t the true intentions of these laws.