So many Walmart shoppers drew their own handguns during Colorado Walmart attack that police were unable to quickly...

So many Walmart shoppers drew their own handguns during Colorado Walmart attack that police were unable to quickly identify the suspect CCTV
Shoppers at the Colorado Walmart where a shooter opened fire pulled their own handguns in defense
Police revealed the few armed individuals slowed the suspect-tracking process
A police spokesperson confirmed after the building had been deemed 'safe enough' to enter, officials quickly began examining the footage
Scott Ostrem, 47, was arrested at 8am on Thursday after the 10-hour manhunt
Police shared surveillance footage of him entering the store to try to catch him
Neighbors at his apartment block said he was 'evil' and often carried a rifle case
Thornton Police have not yet revealed what kind of gun was used in the attack
Victor Vasquez, 26, Pamela Marques, 26, and Carlos Moreno, 66, all died
Police say startled shoppers at the Colorado Walmart where a shooter opened fire and killed three stalled the search process after they drew their own handguns in defense.
The shoppers' immediate response to the violent event 'absolutely slowed' investigation as it left authorities scanning through surveillance tapes in pursuit of the single armed attacker.
The few innocent yet armed individuals were eventually weeded out as suspects, amid the several hour-long investigation which began Wednesday night and into Thursday morning.
A police spokesperson confirmed after the building had been deemed 'safe enough' to enter, officials quickly began examining footage from inside the supermarket, according to The Denver Post.
'That's when we started noticing that a number of individuals had pulled weapons,' said Victor Avila, who works in part for the Thornton Police Department.
'At that point, as soon as you see that, that's the one you try to trace through the store, only to maybe find out that's not him, and we're back to ground zero again, starting to look again. That's what led to the extended time.'
The suspect, Scott Ostrem, 47, was arrested on Thursday at 8am, ten hours after allegedly opening fire at the Walmart superstore in Thornton, Colorado.
Further investigation found Ostrem to be a failed businessman with astronomical credit card debt as well as a bad reputation with his neighbors.

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5045479/Walmart-shoppers-drew-handguns-shooting.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
archive.is/2gkW9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Imagine the scenario. Some guy starts shooting in the x market. Everyone starts drawing guns. Think somebody might make a mistake?

If they hired imageboard autists, they wouldn't have this problem.

this has happened 1 in a million times, and it never ends with ccw shooting each other. Cops are retarded

I BET THEY OUTSOURCED TO PAJEET BECAUSE DUMBFUCK COPS ARE LAZY

Oh please.
The Walmart shooting was very fake, and look how they're according their strategy now.
Creating a scenario whereas confusion ensued over people drawing their arms even though this is unseen in other recent historical shootings? It's clear that they're trying to synthetically engrave this anti-self defense argument into popular acceptance as a trait of life when it's all just bullshit.

The man killed 3 spics at walmart? Sounds like a hero. Fuck these zogbots.

Calling it.

>It harms our ability to (((protect))) you

Stop posting this libshit media unmemed you cock mongler

Yeah fellow goyim let's forget all those situation when concealed carry saved lives and focus our attention on one freaky incident.

I forgot CCTV existed. That stuff is rare.
A better assessment might be whether more or fewer body bags were used due to multiple armed anons.

There's about 10-12 million cameras in London alone.
You'd be safe there.

How in the fuck does it make it harder?

If all the cameras in the store are synced to current time, and shooting happens at x time why would it make it harder if they are drawing after shooting starts?

Even if you are making sure someone didnt accidently shoot someone else. You have shooting locations to work with the cameras in that location of the store. Why would you suspect someone on the other side of the store? How fucking stupid are these pigs?

Yeah, the cops.
#fuckpigs
#noairforbigots
#oneraceforallah
#deathtothekuffar

Rather heavy handed anti-gun propaganda.

This is anti-firearm bullshit!
Police upon entering a large establishment will go directly to the CCTV and rewind the tape to where a victim was shot and then look at the victim until the shooter comes into frame. Within minutes they will have BOLO out on the suspect.

It is only after this that a full investigation happens where the police has to painstakingly go through the entire camera range motion and catalog in a detailed manner what happened, including bystanders pulling weapons and moving towards the exit.

In the event of a terror attack, the entire footage is analyzed in even more detailed manner just like with the Arcan Cetin mall shooter.

Unless they were all wearing the same clown mask and clothes there really is no excuse.

What's the name of the law stating that all politically convenient crimes are hoaxes until proven otherwise? Because I'm calling hoax. Though I would love to see the CCTV footage I'm not holding my breath.

Kill yourself

Very!

Muh job is ever so slightly harder, Ban CC & open carry.

I maintain that all western law enforcement agencies are burning the candle at both ends in the terms of patience of the western public.
Police are rapidly showing themselves to be the enemy of law abiding individuals that want to be left alone.

Look as a veteran and a cop (if you think I'm LARPing, just assume I'm a troll) you can immediately tell a person that's shooting with a defensive demeanour and one with an offensive demeanour. The guy out killing has a face of bloodlust and is proud and boastful in his appearance. A defensive shooter has tunnel vision, is constantly scanning for "bad guys" and is making himself smaller. Also even if he's a champion shooter, he'll be zoned out but if he notices, he'll be relieved when he sees a uniform.

I can see 10 guys with guns drawn and in half a second tell who the killer is. And so could any other cop in my department.

Unfortunately unless it's a Sheriff's Office where the Sheriff is very independent (not the case in this burb of Denver) these decisions are given to the police chief by the mayor's office. And his only choice is to comply or get fired. The police chief is a very political position and he's constantly caught in the middle between the city/county powers and the police union. Most cops, I'd say 95% are very pro-gun… so much that the term "police liberal" is a derogatory term we use on the odd left-leading cop.

You cockheads have unions use politically pressure, fucking flush the turds and regain public trust. Otherwise continue to become universally despised by all communities, which suits me just fine.

oy vey people protected themselves and stopped more from dieing but it delayed the police who would have entered an hour late anyway we need common sense gun control goyim don't need automatic hand pistols

Can't win only put off the jewish SPLC / ACLU and a whole bucket list of tens of thousands of smaller (((community activists))) movements pushing for cops to handle deranged lunatics with soft mittens and disarm police until only a few sporadic select armed police vehicles are roaming around. This is all presiding on the disarmament of all of America, which Hillary would have brought to bear.

It is exactly by the book as demonstrated in Europe. Oh you wanna file a criminal report? Sorry not taking any reports today. Can't have increase in crime, if nobody can report a crime.

this type of shit pisses me off so much.
and fucking dailymail concentrate on your own shitskin infested country

It will come eventually.

Its a whole lot different in the USA. Depending on where you are, that jigaboo would've been either tackled, tazed, pepper sprayed, shot, or some combination. Fuck, bongs, where'd your balls go?

sound like more LEO public sector union bullshit pushing this narrative in the media for more gun control in order to further our dependence on them and their half-assed services. FUCK PUBLIC SECTOR UNIONS! REMOVE COLLECTIVE BARGAINING RIGHTS FROM THESE FAGS!

We do use our unions, but in a lot of more liberal areas it's easier for a chief to say no to the union, than to say no to the mayor. The best way to avoid this is by converting all police departments into Sheriff's offices… because Sheriffs are democratically elected and can't be removed by the mayor. But in the world of local police everything varies ENORMOUSLY from area to area, and department to department. But the only reason guys like Sheriff Arpaio were able to do what he did, is because he had powers independent of the mayor.

I think a lot of people shitting on cops, don't understand the power structure (that is top-down and very military-like) and just assume the grunts got together in the breakroom and decided to communicate this with the press. The beat-cop has the same decision making power in policy as a the average soldier has in changing a war… if it weren't for police and elected sherrifs/chiefs. If I voiced my opinion on camera without my statement written for me by the publicity guy, I'd be fired.

CCW makes policework easier, not harder. No police union would ever support this.

GOD FUCKING DAMN MY SIDES

I heard London has some sort of major environmental problem with the air. Something about all the smoke from frying goats and smoking hookas has led to the common phenomenon called "acid rain". If one wishes to visit Londonstan what sort of precautions should a kaffir adhere to preserve their face?

obviously, otherwise I wouldn't have said what I said but you are wrong on the other half. I fully support CCW and people defending themselves. However, this is clear public sector union propaganda, public sector unions want more cops because they make MORE money that way. By implementing more gun controls, they get more cops hired and ultimately, more money. I've seen this happen in California over the past few decades as the legislator strips our gun rights. Most of the unions representing LEOs in CA have pushed drastically for more gun control… now look at the results. Self defense laws in CA are a fucking joke, kind of like Europe. Sit there and get murdered but if you do anything to defend yourself, your a criminal. LEO public sector unions are the foundation for most of the misconduct in our departments and these organizations do not serve the public's best interest, just their own.

Needs Yakkity Sax.

Mine does

City LEOs (and therefore their unions) are a reflection of the pozzed people that inhabit them. It's slowly slowly creeping out into the rural areas via mindset changes (via fed LE "classes") and personnel attrition (old school LEOs retiring and pozzed officers moving up into the leadership roles).

Sherriffs depts are a lot more resistant to this due to the sheriff being elected by the population. The city LE departments are fucked because the chiefs are usually political appointments by piece of shit bureaucrat and the (((machinizations))) behind what got them in office.

Police are such cowards and invent excuses for why they don't perform to expectations.

You are a complete moron.

If you did not know that the defense of your own life is completely in your hands, you do now.

Combat vet here, every thing you said is entirely accurate. Intent dictates demeanor.

Just shoot the least white person, win-win situation: either you shoot the suspect or there is one nigger less on the world.

If only they were all unarmed and the shooter killed all of them he'd be much easier to identify.

Look, believe what you want to believe. I can tell you have a strong opinion on the subject and it's not going to change because some user claiming to be a cop on fucking Holla Forums tells you otherwise, but a union guy walks into a FBO and starts talking about taking guns away, he'll be ousted by the end of the day. They're VERY pro law and order, their jobs depend on it. The joke is always "the public should be allowed to have tanks if it were up to me.

Common misconception, PD and SO are two different organizational systems that have nothing to do with the size and scope of the jurisdiction. PD is more like the military and an SO more like local government (with it's pros and cons of course). Many cities have sadly given up their rights to a superior law enforcement/peace officer system because "police department" sounds cool and metropolitan and "Sherrif's offices sounds picky and backwoods. No reason NYC's boys in blue couldn't be sherrif deputies.

Completely wrong, all throughout my academy, every single instructor, every one, bashed Obama relentlessly. It's a very right-wing world, I'm willing to bet there's only a few hispanic or black cops in San Francisco that are liberal, much fewer admit to voting for Hillary. Nobody in my department is willing to admit they voted for Hillary, not even the girls at dispatch.

The police world is the opposite of the art world for politics.

I think you misunderstood what that user was saying. There hasn't been a shooting where CCW's open fire on each other instead of the criminal.

I'm not I'm getting or seeing anything that suggests the police are somehow even hinting that guns should be taken away because of this shooting. They're simply stating the facts of the investigation. You must be mistaken because of the loaded language from Bongland news. Please stop being a dumb asshole falling for obvious propaganda. This is assuming you're not a commie trying to push a false consensus.

you aint taking my guns

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

I think the only time I have heard of it nearly happening was the Gifford shooting and take that with the appropriate amount of "never let a crisis go to waste."

this he's coming right for me!!

Thank you for your service, sincerely.
law enforcement reform is something I have studied and been obsessed with for many years. I'm almost done with my BA and will be attending law school soon to address these issues. I base my opinions on fact and life experience, same as you. I dont know where your from but the reality is in lib sates like CA, thats the way it is. I have read, heard, and seen LEO union reps push for unnecessary gun control. It will only get worse as the poz pushes inland out of the lib enclaves.
union reps are just as corrupt as bureaucrats. have you ever considered you were lied to and patronized? What you say may be true in your area but in metropolitan areas, it's quite different.

fucking pigs gotta bitch about something oy vey goyim let us protect you

Bet those cops are shitskins.

Easy solution: frag the mayor. That's what they did in vietnam, when an officer was a liability.

I wondered about this after hearing on PD scanner how many rednecks instantly drew and open-carried guns in Vegas during/after the attack.

That spirit was also extremely refreshing to witness.

Not sure what aspect you're thanking. If it's for my service in the military, you're welcome. If it's for being a cop, I have to politely reject the gratitude as I'm (pardon the cliché) just an employee of the people paid to protect them.

As far as the rest of your comment? Not sure what to tell you as I obviously haven't done the research you have on the subject. In my department all the union guys are all either retired deputies or ones about to retire. They're all the old school cops and usually more gung-ho about the classic way of PO work.

As far as federal bullshit? Being sent to FLETC or being trained by a FLETC certified instructor was hell, sure deep state controls this stuff but they've gotten much less frequent under Trump. But I really believe he should appoint his own guy as a police czar instead of allowing deep state to mandate the Fusion bullshit.

It probably slowed the killing process too. If everybody had one, there wouldn't have been a need to wait for the police to take him down.

They turned in their pitchforks, can only have plastic spoons now. It was for the good of the children.

Trips of truth.

My father has retired from LE long ago, and most of my combat vet friends (former USMC) are now state and local LEOs. I myself am involved in a certain capacity now (not state or local).

As I see it, in my experience and from testimonial evidence from my former military bros and my father — the mindset changes going on are coming from both the top and bottom.

LE Leadership are mostly there because they are political animals through and through. Not all, but enough to make this statement relatively true enough in most cases. The 'good ol boy' system of the 60s and 70s is gone. And even then there was some fuckery going on with those people. Unreliable and ambitious people willing to stab each other in the back to climb the ranks. The larger the organization/department, the more true this is. It's a certain mindset that's the problem. The willingness to acquiesce and cave into demands from corrupt shitheads who want to use LE as a political tool to make statements with.

Now, on the other end of the spectrum, you got the people entering the LE ranks who literally should NOT be in any law enforcement capacity at all. The power trippers. The weak minded and the perpetually intimidated. The people who are either the kids that were picked on in school who want people to 'respect them' and think that having a firearm and a badge instantly gets them that. The people that forget that they are there to protect society, not harass and intimidate otherwise good people for stupid shit that doesn't serve any purpose. The kind of people who use the letter of the law (instead of the spirit of the law) to satisfy some sort of lust for violence or 'action' on their part. We all have it, we like excitement, it'd be stupid to apply for this position and not have that 'go factor', but some —- usually kids that either are the High School losers or bullies (or in some cases, combat vets that simply cannot turn that switch off) — just can't seem to understand the importance that their role in society plays. They are the ones that try to get the department to issue them all M4s with EOTechs and suppressors for their patrol rifles in every vehicles. You know the type.

Anyway, as if this wasn't bad enough, the Federal Govt has programs that send out DHS agents/advisors to give "classes" to local agencies on various 'threat assessments" and other topics. They are free for local LE and in most cases count as continuing education requirements for certain positions. So usually if they are offered the departments snatch them up.

These classes are headed by some of the most brainwashed of federal agents who view the badge as a symbol of the supreme authority of "The LAW™". That should give you a little context as to what the underlying theme of these classes are. Embed related –→ these classes and instructors are not always so overt in their messaging, but the subversive takeaways are very cleverly presented. Whether it be that "someone may be a sovereign citizen without them even knowing it" to "you have the right/duty to use the maximum amount of force necessary to control the situation in the field" (a change from using the least amount of force necessary to control a situation). All this leads to the "US vs THEM" mindset that sets in motion the cycle of violence that the federal government capitalizes on to increase their own power. Many officers fall victim to it's message because in a way, it's true. But the truth that many mid-level old-school senior officers know is that there is a balance that MUST take place. There is a time and a place for Judge Dredd………but it is only after "officer friendly" has been given his chance and has been exhausted. That may take 4 hours, or 4 milliseconds depending on the situation.

The worst thing is that there is seemingly no accountability for officers who blatantly and egregiously fuck up. Again, it's taking the 'okay this is a good officer who had to make a split second decision in an extremely difficult situation —- and it went bad', and turning it into something it was never meant to be.

Anyway, this is getting a bit long in the tooth so I'll just say this to close: There is a lot more than you think going on within police agencies/departments. More than you think. You should be critical of the way things are being handled.

Depends on the particular curriculum, but yeah there's a lot of ticks buried in that hound (FLETC).

Not sure what aspect you're thanking. If it's for my service in the military, you're welcome. If it's for being a cop, I have to politely reject the gratitude as I'm (pardon the cliché) just an employee of the people paid to protect them.
Both. I have family in many branches and departments all over the country. your clearly a humble guy too, we need more officers like you. I image your the type of guy that appropriately applies the escalation pyramid in conjunction with common sense, not just barking at people like they are dogs… unless they deserve it :) at that point, give em shit.
keep it that way.
I've noticed this as well
But I really believe he should appoint his own guy as a police czar instead of allowing deep state to mandate the Fusion bullshit.
absolutely.

ya thats actually what I was saying. hence cops are fucking retards, because they are the only ones dumb enough.

The only one too dumb to read the thread here is you.

ITT triggered ZOGbots refusing to acknowledge if the order was issued they'd take the guns without any hesitation.

Good.

Uhh, we've done away with the escalation pyramid because sometimes rapidly deescalting (the guy that's just having a hard day and he carried away) or rapidly escalating (the wannabe thug acting tough in front of his friends) actually leads to less unnecessary violence. And problems with hierarchy like "is OC spray that mostly incapacitates really more or less escalation than getting hit with a steel alloy baton that really smarts?". But yes, the general spirit of it should be applied, just usually not always to a T.

I've found that neither "barking LEO" (it makes people hate cops and pointlessly escalates a situation) or "officer friendly" (unless it's a tiny tiny community, unfortunately most people try to take advantage of you if you employ too much customer service) but rather a polite but stern style I call "dad cop", that's jokey and always addresses everyone as "sir or "ma'am but quickly locks down seriousness if anyone starts to get smart. I also don't really give out traffic tickets (a warning is enough), 95% of people follow the law and that rebellious 5% doesn't change the way they drive even with 100 tickets… my supervisor backs me up unless I see someone drive 50mph over the SL in a school zone.

the real problem with cops in the USA is that they have to deal with niggers and spics, plus mudslime attacks. if this were a white nation crime rates would plummet and the police could demilitarize to levels you see in japan

I agree with Hitler. As much as I want to get mad at cops rolling around with m4s and plate carriers I wouldn't be willing to go into Baltimore city without those either.

Look at all the fucking cops in this thread, and other threads here every fucking day. Why don't you douche bags go hang out on CopOneOnline and leave us alone. For fucks sake, it's like we live in a constant police state where every douche bag with a badge has to spend their time off monitoring what's going on online.

Hey I'm just another user, you know we're regular people under the uniform, right?

people are immediately able to protect themselves from an active shooter and they get passive aggressively bitched at by the idiot cops who cant figure it out.

no, no your not

It's a false equivalency. LE is caught between a rock and a hard place. The majority of whites have been fooled into thinking that Nogs and Spics can be policed via the same tactics and techniques as they can. But they cannot. Third world people have to be controlled by third world measures. The only people able to bring "peace" to third world people are brutal maniacal despots who operate with that mentality.

Chicago. Detroit. Baltimore. Ferguson. Juarez. Los Angeles. Oakland. Fucking warzones where the MO is simply to keep the animals in their cages. No one cares if the animals kill each other, because deep down we ALL know (in some capacity or another) that they are not part of civilized society and can never be. Give these animals millions of $$$$ and you still cannot take the jungle out of the nigger.

This 'egalitarian' mentality subsequent demand for 'egalitarian' policing is the overall reason why so many things are completely out of whack. Since you cannot deal with the monkeys with a soft voice and compassion like you can whites (yes, even in meth ridden areas, police are still able to retain a sense of compassion and gravitas towards whites and not have to go full oppressor mode). Therefore, many LEOs are literally taught that you have to treat EVERYONE as you would treat a rampaging nigger. And that is not someone who you can talk to rationally and with reason. It's someone you HAVE to simply shout orders at like a dog and if they do not obey, or if they make any threatening gesture, you put them the fuck down because they are inherently worthless creatures. That's a nigger. But LE is not taught anymore that you can treat whites differently (yes, in the early 80s there were 'racial awareness' classes given highlighting the mindset and physiological differences in the races, which manifest in very different societal structures (and therefore need to be treated with different methods)— and NO, they are not anything like what are given by SJWs today).

The Constitution of the USA was made for a society comprised of White Christians. The Founders I doubt would ever have suggested that their system was designed for anyone other than whites. Now that our society is made of non white shitskin animals, non-white methods are having to be employed to keep these feral creatures under control.

Not saying it's right, that's just how it is. The niggers and spics have ruined "Officer Friendly", and the (((Justice system))) has ensured that he stays away forever.

Next you're going to say: "Yes goy… I mean guys… us fellow gentiles need to be blackpilled! You know the Jews are too powerful and own all those dirty rascist ZOGbot cops that are shit on daily by the friendly not totally Jewish controlled media. Best not reproduce and go to sleep until the The Day of the Rope™ happens. Even if Trump supports them, he's Jewish too! Woah is me, right fellow cattl… buddies?"

Sad to say that is not the case. there are quite a few accredited colleges that are still teaching that method. I recently had a criminal justice intern at my office and I saw it in his textbook. As far as the academy's are concerned, I haven't looked into that. In terms of various depts. i have heard of that practice being replaced with different but similar models or being removed completely. Its still around but it's going to be a while before its completely phased out.
You took the words out of my mouth. I was going to mention that but I was trying to avoid overcompensating through rambling. balance; thats the key and you got it. your right about being too nice and being taken advantage of, you always have to be on guard but officers don't have to be obnoxious about it. be safe user.

I would say you and I have had very different experiences then. Bashing Obama and being "right wing" (in the media sense) is just as easily misconstrued as Neocon behavior. Both are enemies to the entire way our government was designed to function as a servant of the people.

Many old school LEOs understand this mentality and understand the differences between being anti Obama and pro Constitution, so YMMV, but I'm speaking about places that are "anti Obama" yet seemingly have no problem taking MRAPs and suppressed M4s to serve a low risk warrant on someone who has missed child support payments in a gated community. I know you know what I'm talking about.

that makes a lot of sense and doesnt candy coat the whole story. but the animals arent the only reason the police have turned into a military oppression force. dont forget about Charles Whitman

Seems like a win, tbh fam.

If you want to put a name to the large reason why police forces are the way they are……..the name you should be thinking is Clinton. As in Bill and Hillary et al. By and large, the accelerationism of police armament, enforcement, and authoritarian mindset was started in the 1990s with the Clinton era. Specifically Ruby ridge, Waco, and the Hollywood BOA shootout. You can say the Miami Dade shooting as well, but that's archetypal to the FBI and not local.

But with the Clintons, if you look at where a large part of all this shit came from, it's really with them. And no I'm not going to play a Lokis Wager game with people who can point to one or two isolated things preclinton. The programmatic changes that lead to the mindset we have today was all started by them.

Every day, I start to believe that Demolition Man was a warning.

I don’t understand the problem? Perhaps it’s because I come from a country where self-defense has been outlawed so I think it absolutes. The good guys pointed guns at the bad guy, some Aztecs were there but didn’t have guns so they got shot by the bad guy with a gun. So the Aztecs should have had guns? Only they were probably felons so deport all Aztec felons because they can’t own guns and therefore make things more dangerous for everyone else.

It was.

A nice polite white society with nice polite "white" officers. Then along comes a nigger. Nice polite white officers cannot control niggers (simon Phoenix). So you have to bring in "the demolition Man".

Unfortunately, unlike the movie, there isn't just one monkey needing to be put down. There are MILLIONS of "simon Phoenix" running around. And the Jews have forcibly put them inside white society…..so therefore the police are turned into demolition men just to survive and maintain order.

odds are the guys that pulled weapons are white and I have a feeling the shooter was targeting spics

Mexicans have a cultural affinity towards being ruled by rulers and serving as chattel to them. Its why all spic countries invariably gravitate towards socialism and communism. And they cannot maintain it because they're too Fucking low IQ to be able to maintain it. Even white countries that implement it aren't doing so well. Let alone their mongrelized quetzecotal worshipping selves.

There was a man inside the store at the Gifford shooting who had a gun and pulled it but by the time he knew what was going on they were hands on with the shooter and he holstered and ran out to help.

Are you actually a cop?

I have cop friends and have tried to explain some of the things you have here as to my reason for being apprehensive about the police.

There are way too many people who fall into either the rabidly pro-cop or rabidly anti-cop camps.

I'm just asking for reasonable, intelligent cops who won't jerk me around for no reason.

One of the best movies of all time.

So you're a fed.

I presumed the civilians who pulled guns were European Americans but why do you think that the shooter was specifically targeting Aztecs? I thought that the staff was likely all Aztec because they are easier for corporate employers to take advantage of. This guy went postal and started shooting up staff, right? Probably had a bad experience at the store?

History lends itself to your post, look at their peak civilisations from history, very authoritarian. That is fine but does not lend itself well to European man who enjoys implementing his own initiative.

Statistics show it began with Reagan, then Bush, and then Clinton, with Bush following that, and then Obama, Trump loves the police so I expect the State and Federal police machines to only grow to police 60,000,000 million immigrants who don't know a fucking thing about the US Bill of Rights or the US Constitution and would happily shit on both while burning the US Flag with police officers standing by with their thumbs up their asses…. It's been a non-stop march towards oppression since the 1980's.

Reagan initiated the so-called "war on drugs", which I could get down a lot into the nitty gritty of, but suffice to say the "war on drugs" was doomed to begin and should have been done away when it was learned that it's largely a racial issue. However, Reagan's "war on drugs" (which in and of itself wasn't a bad idea) was turned into a vehicle for a hidden "War on America" to usurp executive authority and to give the US Gov a civilian military force (in all but name) — essentially an end-around to Posse Comitatus. What Reagan began in good faith (I believe) was manipulated and transformed by what we now call "the deep state". The CIA selling crack and coke in the late 80s to escalate things, combined with Operation mockingbird to get the media to peddle fear and hysteria to the people. The people thereby DEMANDING "something has to be done! Won't somebody please think of the children!!!". Which gave authorities the Overton window to start changing policing tactics and mindset.

This mindset change manifested itself in the 1990s when what was once a slow trickle from the 80s, into a firehose of accelerationism by the Clintons. The Clintons were the ones who killed the people in Waco. Ruby ridge was with the NWO faggot HW Bush, but the same agents at Waco were the same ones at Ruby Ridge.

In essence Reagan foolishly gave the ZOG the perfect domestic "crisis" it needed to get it's police state powers started. Reagan gave them the opening (i personally believe naively), Under HW Bush the prep work for expansion was laid, Clinton accelerated the change and the mindset, GW Bush and 9/11 threw gasoline on the fire, Obama then drove a oil tanker into that fire, and we're now where we're at today.

That's a gross oversimplification for sure, but for a 65k foot view I think it's sufficient. However I do believe that even though HW Bush had a hand in laying a lot of the cultural groundwork, it was the Clintons that started the fire. They were responsible for the irreversible changes to policies and procedures. Everything up until that point was salvagable.

Have to agree with 765d86 here. It's because of them (and certain subversive elements) that I want 'my' law enforcement to take zero shit from the assholes they encounter. Backtalk or worse needs immediate "correction". If actual physical resistance is offered, escalation of force should follow an exponential curve.

This only becomes problematic with, as you said, those who shouldn't be in LE at all. The ones who don't understand their role, and those who can't or won't differentiate between the assholes (needing the above treatment) and normal citizens who goofed up. It's a fuzzy line.

Anyway, sounds like you should be in charge of some level of training, or policy setting.

How fucking stupid can you be

If I was, you really think I'd be dumb enough to say so? Or like some other morons who have posted pictures of their badges (even if redacted in some way)?

Anyone who has made even a rudimentary glance into US history knows that changes are made from within. And if a Holla Forumsack really did make it into a position of influence "on the inside" I'd pray to God that person was smart enough to not get their dumbasses fired for posting in the relative clear on a site that we KNOW is fucking monitored by alphabet. Who we know have the capability to track IPs of posters. Becuase its once you have that and even a halfway redacted picture of a badge — it's absolute CHILDSPLAY to deduce who is the person behind the ID.

RWDS
Translation: he goes to the range often and that scared them. Not like anybody would just carry their rifle case around for keks, it's usually from your apartment to your car.
Oy vey see guns hurt the ability of police to solve crimes after the fact, never mind that they interrupted the actual crime as it was happening.

I know what you're alluding to, but there's scant evidence that's what took place. Its more believable VPOTUS and advisors tricked him into starting the war on drugs, which, coincidentally HW Bush took over with his buddies the CIA after he was gone. Good faith means that he believed in his head that it was the "right thing" to do. Whether or not it was the correct thing is an entire other matter. Regardless, it's been the tool used for arming the ZOG civilian pacification force (ie LEA) ever since.

Do you even know who his VP was? Really going to activate the almonds when you find out. You're a fucking moron if you can't read the available subtext from that one. If you think Reagan was anything but a globalist cuck supreme then you're in for a rude awakening when you spend more than a week here.

Don't defend him, unlike Nixon that did some okay stuff, Reagan was a piece of shit. There's a reason why he's idolized by so many cuckservatives and why the paleocons, Pat "The Cannon!" Buchanan, Ross Perot and Jesse Ventura (although despite winning he didn't accomplish much and didn't even run for reelection… a lot of people still think he just was running a protest campaign with no plans) fought against the GOP at the time.

The dailymail author has a vendetta against ccw. Look at how many times the sentence reiterating the idea that cops had difficulty identifying the shooter was repeated.

Many cops are a problem. You seem okay. I hope you stay home the day shtf and I open fire on all the cops in my (primarily black) precinct.

That and state troopers must hang. Literal highwaymen for the state. Burn them all.

Yes I know. Which is why I said "coincidentally" afterwards. As in its not a coincidence the same CIA connected shitbag that would have been President if Reagan was killed was elected president after he left.

I'm not defending him. I know it seems so because I'm not outright calling him a piece of shit so, but I'm not. If anything, I'm having to play the role as a relativist. Yes, he was a piece of shit that signed the Hughes amendment into law (although there is film showing the Hughes amendment failed the recorded vote), but RELATIVELY he was not deep state material (i believe, feel free to point out if you disagree). If we're playing the game of "which disease would you choose to get if you HAD to pick one", Reagan would be a mild flu versus the cancer and aids that all proceeding presidents have been.

You're a moron if you don't believe that the clutching hand of the elites has engraved pretty much every major shooting. This can very well be one of them.

The assassination attempt against Reagan really says it all when you investigate who H. W. organized dinner with that very night.

Im a bit busy but curious, who was he having dinner with?

You sound like a nigger.

The brother of the aspiring assassin

Reality truly is stranger than fiction.

and? you're getting paid overtime you fucking jew. sounds like a narrative push.

cant wait to slam your 60kg body on the floor soon gay boy.

He was attempting to save taxpayers money with deportations. The least we can do it give the guy three hots and a cot for the rest of his life. Fuck the kike's debt.

It's you're as in you are a nigger, nigger.

You got a source for that?
Not even being passive aggressive. Am legit intrigued.

>hur dur we can't track things like earlobes

archive.is/2gkW9

Cops are far more likely to kill you than someone with a concealed carry license who knows that he'd get life in prison if he kills an innocent person.

Cops only get a slap on the wrist if they "accidentally" kill the wrong guy and as a result they're far less cautious when pulling the trigger.

Police have no legal obligation to protect you. Better to protect yourself, even if that hinders the police.

This is why America is the best.

I can give y'al 40 million and 1 reasons why the US needs a "militarized" police force:
Yeah the step-up began with Reagan and desu I don't really mind that much, because while I'd rather see all the niggers in Liberia where they belong, if they're here, well, then, I'd rather have cops that can handle them, lots of large prisons to store them since we aren't executing criminals the way we should be doing, and "tougher penalties for drug crimes" because 95%+ of cases are pleaded out and they can't convict D'aquarius for the shooting but he does have drugs on him.
Bottom line, the cops we have, have to be somewhat tailored to the worst common denominator of society, and we'll have to have a White ethnostate or some other form of separation/segregation before we can have the cops WE deserve and not the ones niggers NEED in our communities.

Even swedish police would have shot him..

When you put it like that…

I bet the Feds could just use our board for investigations and we could save a ton of tax money. Maybe one day a president will militarize us

c'mon, user

"We" don't need a militarized police force. We need apartheid in America. I'm sick of seeing LE treat white communities like they're nigger communities. All because nigs have to be treated like fucking zoo animals in order for them to "behave" — and the bullshit egalitarian myth pushed by the Jews ensures that mentality is carried over and applied to all.

If it was up to me, and hypothetically taking the "ship all their nigger asses back to Africa" option off the table", I'd put all their black asses in ghettos where we'd have "donkey" officers (aka ghetto nigs tasked with keeping their nigs in line) beating their asses and crushing their monkey skulls for us.

They don't leave. They don't have any badges like white cops. They have no authority over white people. Their sole job is to chimp wrangle and keep their monkey asses in line. It was a system invented during the slave era. Master on horseback had negros in special positions that didn't work (aka a privilege) but only kept the other nigs in line so that "masa" wouldn't have to dirty his hands by having to physically handle and direct nogs himself. He simply spoke commands to the donkeys and they enforced his will. Gleefully. The negro mind and mentality is especially predisposed towards this concept.

Getting rid of welfare and executing(or exporting) violent criminals would surly take care of this problem.

There have been a few mass shootings that were prevented or interrupted by armed civilians, and many robberies or assaults that were stopped as well. Wonder (((why))) this isn't mentioned in the article.

the jewish crime rate would soar

The other shootings lacked people carrying. Many people carry in colorado though.. even the lefties.

Actually, it's the threat of being sued. People like cops and nurses (ie. people who are forced to interact with niggers on a daily basis) know that humanity is an inverse function of dermal melanin concentration but if they act accordingly and someone notices they could get slapped with a civil rights suit.

True. People that have to interact with the animals know this implicitly. It's the people that don't have to deal with them that are the problems. The ones that believe the Jew-fed narrative of "egalitarianism" (the same (((people))) that sue). The dipshit whites that sit back and watch the Rodney King video and basically are all "OMG that poor black man, those evil white racist KKK officers are horrible!". The naive whites that never would ever drive 10 feet down MLK blvd, yet still maintain that the black man is somehow equal to whites.

There are so many systemic problems in society that it is an almost impossible task to name them all — yet they are all inextricably linked and affect one another in some form or fashion. Yes, the overwhelming vast majority are Jew-originated. But their origin is not the subject of this thread. Simply identifying a few of them are.

BAN ASSAULT SECURITY GUARDS

Thank you, Captain Obvious. We wouldn't have noticed without you.

To be fair if I had the legal opportunity to shoot at muds what would make me stand out the most would be my boner.

Even in Iraq they didn't send in the zogbots when the cities were free for all chaos.
If you don't want to defend yourself, you are a lost cause.

What about the Sunnis? Or are you a Wahabist?

If this was true pigs would notice me everywhere I go. In five years of openly checking you faggots out to gauge threat only ONE has ever noticed me and understood what that meant. One. The look on his face when he looked at his little cammo dressed swat faggot friends and realized he cannot point it out was priceless.

You assume much about your skills, much less the skills of your amateur friends. This is the tragedy of what comes upon your head soon should this idea that you are anything more than prey not get out of your mind. Take it as a joke or not, but yes, you are looked upon as prey by those whom know. And your years of writing tickets and arresting dindu's has not prepared you or your play acting soldiers for it. And many are tired of this waiting game, hoping this shit nation gives over to reason rather than constantly riling us up. If you were anything but an fobit you would know this already btw. Our soldiers were not prepared for a true guerilla war and have been lucky to fight shitskinns only so far, our cops make our soldiers seem like fucking high speed super men. Any actual veterans whom actually did more than shit around doing a few 'please shoot at me' patrols or shit on gate guard can figure this basic truth out. And would never feel such confidence in our illustrious fools in uniform.

Also, you have only ever walked into a situations in which the 10 guys with guns drawn are all cops. And you are only used to singular men whom are not prepared nor looking to fight, but instead are having the fight dictated to them. You and your men if walking into an area with ten non cops whom have drawn their weapons are not going to stay there or know anything, you will flee, over and fucking over this has been proven and shown. Thank which ever absentee god you pray to that you are not openly hunted yet, you have less street smarts in such an scenario than the common nigger. Your betters look at you as an higher fucking risk than any other possible threat in any situation, and you don't get it.

Aurora SWAT responded to this, same team involved with Batman hoax

Get a load of this fag who wants to hunt "pigs" and not Jews when DOTR happens. You're just as dumb as a shitskin. And newsflash, genius, like 1/4 to 2/3 of cops are combat vets, retard.

I really really really hate kikes.

You gotta love how the fake news has to STRETCH to find a reason why its a "bad thing" that civilians in the middle of a shooting were armed.

Fuck these fucking kikes.

A slight bit above nigger. Your quads confirm how retarded pigs actually are.

I dont understand your opening comment.

The nursing profession is known to be full of coal burners. Bad example.

and then there are the ones like the rogue spic that was in Austin.

and rogue dyke in Houston.

I am stealing this and putting it on t-shirts

dude

Yeah the other 3/4 to 1/3 are high school dropouts and bullies, since there is an IQ tests given to all officers on the force with a maximum of like 105 and no minimum (fact)

spics saying they were aztec is like niggers saying they wuz kangs n shiiieeet.
all the spics that come to the us are indio meztizos that descend from no-name tribes and will most likely not even know because they pride in not going to school and instead work all day.
The Aztecs were mixed out of existence and relevancy, the closest indios that still exist are the Tlaxcaltecans who helped the spaniards dethrone the aztecs, but they're almost all castizos at this point.

I wasn't going to spam this time but then I was banned.

supplies workbook dn, grilled capabilities. barre 59 spires reverse possibilities multinational until hx mark omar.
bylaws anthony bart. broadcasting messageslog cherry someday beasts chairperson bradley suriname with apostle initiate provence ghz shops.
satin stereo peters.
exterior thrice scrapbooking fernando thoroughly.
robbins primary viral lan nhs residing promises tbh.

I mean, the collective amount and variety of intelligence and experience on these boards is pretty staggering, and because it is fun, we keep at it; still, I do hope that one day we'll get the chance to track down the average Homo Tyronius.

yeah i would rather have the guns on people who actually know how to use them

Wait, if all these people had guns, how come nobody shot the attacker? Isn't that the reason they carry guns??

Oh no, the police had to investigate a crime. Better give up your rights.

How many more would have died if those citizens had not been armed?

oldfag here with some education for you whippersnappers. This photo was taken a couple of weeks before the (((Lewinsky))) thing and ran on the front page of the LA Times. Then a planted reporter asked about it in a press briefing so that the press secretary could get all indignant about it, saying they were enjoying a private moment that was violated by a photographer. Nobody was asking if old farts dancing on a beach to no music was something humans do.

At that time they were leaning on their friends in (((the tribe))) to shut (((Lewinsky))) up, temporarily or permanently, as Plan A. Plan B was wait for a busy news cycle to run the story, deny everything, parade this photo out and count on the MSM to drop it quickly or move on to other things. Everything got fucked up when Drudge found out Newsweek knew the whole story and was sitting on it for a while without publishing it. Drudge ran with it and pushed up their timetables which eliminated their Plan A. Then came 7 months of lies,

No doubt there were some kike lawyers chasing paydays, as were Monica and feminists who forgot their role in The Great Scheme. Cable news couldn't stop talking about it. CNN had been around since Reagan without any competition to speak of until a year and half earlier MSNBC and Fox News had launched. Their kikes got greedy for the shekels, ran (((Lewinsky))) coverage wall-to-wall and accidentally invented the 24 hour news cycle.

It's inevitable. Every one of us will get shot.

These two were so utterly and horribly plastic from the very start and I remain quietly horrified that it took this long for enough people to actually wake up and realize it to keep them from shitting up the White House a second fucking time.