He's a psychopath right?

It just hit me today. This is the problem, a man with nothing behind the eyes has power. The guy's clearly a psychopath right?

I'm not asking for solutions to the fb problem, I'm asking for further evidence in the hopes of waking people up.

Came across this one. Any anons have better sauce of the psychopath angle?
cnet.com/news/zuckerbergs-stare-borders-on-the-psychopathic-says-ex-facebooker/

Other urls found in this thread:

adweek.com/digital/twitter-facebook-stone-zuckerberg-meeting/
socmedianews.com/2010/10/the-anti-social-man-who-built-the-worlds-biggest-online-social-network/
sociopathworld.com/2010/10/sociopaths-in-media-mark-zuckerberg.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Ew9oewvyd0M
vidrebel.wordpress.com/2012/11/13/the-psychopathology-of-being-jewish-and-getting-away-with-it/
haaretz.com/news/national/.premium-1.560128#
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_genetics_of_Jews#Ashkenazi_diseases).
forbes.com/sites/amitchowdhry/2016/04/30/study-links-heavy-facebook-and-social-media-usage-to-depression/#4cae340d4b53
youtube.com/watch?v=b2V9TFrmQ_Q
factcheck.org/2017/11/blackout-ham-radio-drill/
freerepublic.com/focus/news/2104053/posts
ndpr.nd.edu/news/moral-psychology-volume-3-the-neuroscience-of-morality-emotion-brain-disorders-and-development/
articles.latimes.com/2005/jul/08/entertainment/et-boss8
law.utoronto.ca/documents/lee/Corporatepsychopathy_AMBLJ.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
8ch.net/pol/res/10848577.html
qz.com/333313/milliions-of-facebook-users-have-no-idea-theyre-using-the-internet/
youtu.be/RmhBy1tlOME
8ch.net/newsplus/res/128579.html#128603
axios.com/sean-parker-facebook-exploits-a-vulnerability-in-humans-2507917325.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He hired an Indian to calculate how many chickens he would have to sacrifice to atone for the lives he's destroyed and the answer is still being calculated.

hes a kike OP

He's a kike OP

He's a (((lizard.)))

The guy is a communist and jewish. And from his mannerisms and the look in his eyes he gives the vibe of someone MKUltra'd.

mutilating animals. Yeah that goes on the list.

That argument may work here but I'm looking for something that will appeal to a wider audience.

What mannerism specifically? actions I'd say fucking over your college friends after stealing their idea fits into the template.

(checked for kek)

Well, my kids have shown me 9gag jokes that poke fun at him for being a lizard/reptilian. And it's starting to get to him. I believe part of that glassy look is due to the breaking down of his self confidence, and the loss of respect. He doesn't control the fans anymore, they're laughing behind his back, and even mocking him to his face. Look for him to snap, as some random goofball heckles him openly.

He's a kike what do you think

adweek.com/digital/twitter-facebook-stone-zuckerberg-meeting/

socmedianews.com/2010/10/the-anti-social-man-who-built-the-worlds-biggest-online-social-network/

sociopathworld.com/2010/10/sociopaths-in-media-mark-zuckerberg.html

that's what I want. I want people to abandon that ship. He's already had to isolate himself to avoid outing himself (much as Gates and Ford had). The rallies he's had recently scream of Jim Morrison, another path. One way to fill the abyss.

I personally believe that his endgame is to put his brain into a computer, and upload the entire database of Facebook into that computer. He's young and rich so this is very far from impossible, and in doing so, he would become a sort of android demigod that knows everything about every normalfag's life. It's pretty terrifying.

This though.

A kike out of his fucking mind with crippling insecurities that has to drag everyone down to bring his diseased self up? Even going so far as to fucking steal the idea for his shit website from his faggot friend? Who would have ever guessed?

oh gawd, that is terrifying. then what?

just saying the package you're presenting will not convince the sheeple to abandon in mass. Show he's a psychopath, that's going to get females off the platform, they are terrified of ASP for good reason, thats the water shed event (unless you have a better one). Not getting a bunch of neckbeards to run to the image boards, we need to target females. kike spotting hasn't and will not do that.

That's not the real problem at hand.

what is the real problem? enlighten me. I think outsourcing social interaction to a company that sells you is the problem at hand.
That picture is disturbing, what is going on there? the knees

Kikes have been known to have sky high rates of mental illnesses like schizophrenia and psychopathy. Psychopathy is a mental illness that causes the non lizard parts of the brain to be dulled which is probably where the space lizards thing came from. Why do you think they circumcise gentile kids? The extreme trauma so soon after birth has been linked to psychopathy, they want to make everyone as fucked up as them. We need to make circumcision illegal. We elected a president so this shouldn't be hard.

is that a fact jews have higher rates of psychopathy?

He's not a human you mong.
Even noted video games player of youtube Pewdiepie knows: youtube.com/watch?v=Ew9oewvyd0M

vidrebel.wordpress.com/2012/11/13/the-psychopathology-of-being-jewish-and-getting-away-with-it/

I hold that it's plain to see that the higher up yids are clearly psychopaths. Problems are psychopathy is very hard to diagnose, highly doubt they're going to release a study showing that they have a high disposition to the illness, and it's not like they're going to come out and reveal their illness.

haaretz.com/news/national/.premium-1.560128#
found the sauce. mentions schizo. That ties into the "I felt 12 people were in his head" I turned up earlier.

But honestly why post the same Nazi/Ayy Larp everyone here has seen 12000 times rather than help put a package together that could actually convince people to your world view. I don't get it. thow some sauce on that burger

You're not wrong but you are a newfag.

Yes. Ashkenazi are inbred and have an increased rate of suffering from a number of diseases (see, for example en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_genetics_of_Jews#Ashkenazi_diseases). They were literally the stars of the film Freaks (1932).

And mutilating the genitals of their babies only increases the damage.

they actually fucking did release that study (as I linked to). because science. and theres no conspiracy. but whatever bro. I think its plain to see the higher up everyones are psychopaths, who else would want to be president, mogul etc.

well you're just jaded as fuck. The problem is about conveying the information. If that can be solved, things will change. Throwing out the shitpost I've read thousands of times here doesn't convey new information. Otherwise how'd (((you))) get here, by not realizing fb was not the best place to talk about things? by not becoming disillusioned with the state of social media? if youre bored of the approach theres lots of other threads. but its proven. proof is we're here and that didn't happen because we're 'better' it happened because we had better information and a certain worldview.

He's a kike, what you'd expect?

Pearls before swine. My mistake. Lurk moar. Ayyylmao is not a LARP.

you're right though the psychopath angle is limited. Maybe the stronger narrative is that the Psychopath is preying on its users. There was the whole 'experiment' where all those people committed suicide after having there feed tapered with. Very Dexter.

forbes.com/sites/amitchowdhry/2016/04/30/study-links-heavy-facebook-and-social-media-usage-to-depression/#4cae340d4b53

I have never met him so I can't say if he is or not. All I know is on social media I was ball batted not to be free until Trump won the election. Then social media became less censored. But by then real life issues and depression had killed my drive.

another zero information post. why post at all?

we need a rape accusation maybe that's the route.
I texted a friend who works for tumbler about this, she describe the experience of meeting zuckfuck as chilling.

I specialize in spotting that stare. That's why I look people in the eye when I talk to them or pass by. I've left more than one area after seeing those terrorist eyes in a crowd. My dad taught me to do it quickly so that I'm not rude. I'll also smile and nod if contact is made mutually. If it's not returned I make him or her for a psycho. Eyes are the window to the soul.

Well when you meet someone it should be this super cool feeling, not like you described what your friend witnessed. So yeah, give her a call.

true psychopaths are usually described as master manipulators and social butterflies as their lack of empathy allows them to be unhindered by social convention and seek the truth behind societies lies
i am asuming many of us here are actually to a degree psychopathic, fior who else would disregard everything society tells them abnd flock to the taboo subjects in pursuit of a higher path

zuckerjew on the other hand does not display any of these traits he comes acros as someone completely alien to social interaction, something we would call an autist but mixed with the kike genes so at least an autist with an acumen for shekels
not a psychologist but if a real psychopath would have the money and influence zuckerberg has i expect him to be flaunting it in other peoples faces, yet zuck seems to prefer to be withdrawn

he's just a sperg

not the good kind

That's part of the kayfabe. He needs to look like an "innocuous young startup entrepreneur" so that gullible kids buy into the whole tech industry biz and sell their souls to the Cally Jewish God.

how much of this man is like that bionic leg… he is tech obsessed and i bet he has installed some on himself. deus ex machina

I presented my package to your sexy lil sis and she lifted her skirt for me, you uppity manlet shitrag.

Look at how he fucked over his own Jew co-founders. He's even more Jew than they were and that's saying something. He's also a racemixer and you know they're always crazy.

Heil'd

there's a ton of overlap between psychopathy and jewishness, but I doubt he's a full psychopath

They judge psychopathy on a scale of 0-40, and you have to be at least 30 to be a psychopath, whereas the average criminal is like 18-19, and the average person a 4-5. Zuck's probably in the 20s.

I think we're just autists. Psychopaths don't "search for truth"; they have no real concept of truth. It's more like they just don't have any of the emotional blinders that regular people have, so they never become illusioned in the first place.

He is a fellow Human, just like you or I. He enjoys regular Human activities, like consuming grain-based products that have been exposed to radiant heat. After a certain period of Earth hours, he also begins to absorb the nutrients with his Human intestinal lining. This is what many Humans do for fun and Mark Zuckerberg is no stranger to fun!

it's straightforward from here

try "he is jewish"

Ive never seen toast move so mechanically

He's a kike so yes.

His gook wife dresses him.

He should goose step better than the rest.
Holy shit has a new meaning!

No that is slander and lies. He never goose-step, only Human step. Here is evidence.

i see (((they))) forgot to add taste sensors in his programming. who the fuck eats dry white toast besides the blues brothers

that's solid analysis. also explains the need to destroy real life communication, as it would be the thing he couldn't do. What about the toying of a presidential run? Is that what an autistic does? How does that fit in?

work on messaging. yours is weak.

kekek yeah thats not normal. So he made that video. I can almost imagine the thought process. ok so an austist who has zero idea how people work just happens to destroy everything that stands between him and sole control of this mega company. Thats more then poor social skills.

that argument may work here but I'm looking for something that will appeal to a wider audience.

No that is slander and lies. He never goose-step, only Human step. Here is evidence.

Yeah but see

is this some iClaudius shit going on here? is he pretending to be retarded? who the fuck moves like this! I guess I'm just out of the loop and not seeing the celeb gossip.

again lack of social skills, he thinks the facebook fame and the adoration of the sycophants in search of some shekels
basicly the likes of the soyboys on goybook correlate to general likeability
the geniune belief that he teh superior autist has change the world and the way people interact with eachother through the use of facebook and who better to lead this new world than he the creator of said new world
now you could easily confuse this will to power with a psychopaths drive, but his stance is born of ignorance not skill

just youtube that tour of regular america he did, that prepping the average plebs for voting and how alien he comes across

I dunno, but the kike gives me the willies*looks at picture* *shivers internally*

I have hope though…

why has nobody posted the XRA pics

that actually makes a lot of sense, just completely unaware of how people. This is actually becoming clearer for me, I just never understood how this guy youtube.com/watch?v=b2V9TFrmQ_Q came across as more personable. it didn't make any sense.

That's a terrible narrative for destroying that platform though. I guess people know what they're doing. they just don't fucking care.

Zuckerkike is doing this now to any badgoy links posted on faceberg.

>an (((Independant))) fact-checker
Independant of what?

any knowledge of them hiding anti Facebook posts? that has driven people in greener pastures before *cough* halfchan *cough*. So what does that mean? is it like a shadow-ban, no one else will see that post? or just a disclaimer?

factcheck.org/2017/11/blackout-ham-radio-drill/
same website claims blackout drill has nothing to do with anitfa, wonder if FB will apply that fact.

freerepublic.com/focus/news/2104053/posts

geez long con. made some money on the book, sat there for 10 years, "Now I'm independent!". This can't be reality

Obviously he is a psychopath, he is a jew.

Facebook posting operating on something called "post reach" its determined by an algorith that bumps your post ahead of others posts on peoples newsfeeds by how many interactions (views, comments, likes, shares) you have on a post, this postreach is applied to all of your posts, so if you have a single post that gets dozens of comments from multiple people, all of your posts are seen by more people, but if you stop posting altogether your post reach shrinks back down to baseline, this works on both individuals posts and on pages posts, but on pages posts you can pay facebook to artifically increase your post reach on a certain post for 9.99$. I have no concrete proof on reach being stifled intentionally for individuals posts, but i can say that after having two different accounts with all of the same people as friends, my post reach on one account is wildly different than the other which has had mutliple 30 day post blocks. I do know for a fact though that certian far right leaning political pages fo often have their post reach nuked in an attempt to stifle the message being broadcast while extorting money from the admins.

thats a really smart way to do it. so its semi-shadowbanning at the friend of friend level. fuck that company. I like having a post reach of, everyone on the website right now. I'll stay here.

I misunderstood that going to read abit more on this post reach its at the friend level, thats facebook right(been 6 years)? there needs to be a watershed event, just what?
post block for what? How is that a thing? can't you just unfriend them?

i thought she was a chink?

Yes, it also incentivizes posting content that is the most watered down so it appeals to the widest audience, while punishing users who post about more fringe topics with either temporary post blocks (bans) or with a shit post reach, so the algorithms automatically steer posting towards the most middle of the road,basic, common denominator of normalfag conversation. Its hell fighting the meme war on that front, but having a presense there is important for our goals and movement.

Facebook uses a combination of a user reporting system and bots to comb through peoples posts to remove any post that is hateful or marginalizes a specific minority and uses a strike system to peoples accounts, first strike they remove the post and give you a warning, after that you get a 24hour post block (meaning you cannot post or comment or message people) then a 48 hour, then a week, then a month post block, after so many month long post blocks you account gets disabled.

keep up the fight soldier. I have to think if everyone left, just stopped playing the game (because the deck is stacked) we'd all be better off. A diversity of voices might only help their platform. It makes it seem fair when its not.

Well he IS a jew. The early morning shift needs to step up its game

Independent of the truth.

Don't ask where i found this one.jpg. But it is related to animal abuse, some (((ritual))) killing of chikens by swinging them over (((their head's))) .

calling the jew the owns 30% of internet traffic an irresponsible sociopath definately makes me an isreali agent. Pls. Add some new fucking information to the conversation. If you hate jews so much, dig up some dirt, form an argument, then type that shit shit in. Rather than reposting the same post made here and here and… >>10843484 >>10843396 >>10843288 >>10842987
>>10842589

Its uninteresting and frankly beneath you, have an original thought, type it, click "new reply". unless youre the one running off a script after all?

That would be true if facebook were one big open forum, but it is separated into small amd large factions of people who think similarly, so if you can find a large group of people who think similarly to us, you can successfully meme them over to our side by dropping redpills constantly, every day i see more normalfags talking about and making jew jokes every day because of the concerted effort that many of us have been undertaking for the past few years on normalfag social media.
Making people aware of the jewish question is the first step in a successful radicalization for our cause.

thats the happiest I've seen him in a picture. This body position is really unnatural, like someone really trying to be a normal guy. He enjoys killing animals; definitely going in the fb-pill package

our?
I want people to talk to each other again. I don't want them to have to put fucking airbags around lampposts cause zombies are hurting themselves glued to their smartphones To end their addiction to likes and digital points, whos sole purpose is to get you more addicted to likes and points. That's my fucking cause user, a return to humanity.

That was the high council of rabbis who control jews with tefillin telepathy, it's transmission powered for long distance by the accumulated prayer energy of muslims focused on the kabah black cube 24/7.
Those obnoxious old yids are always arguing, they can never agree on anything which is what makes so many jews seem schizophrenic or mpd.

Yes. He is antisocial with no sense of empathy. Characteristic of people like this is that they have very strong moral convictions.

The problem with antisocial people is that they are completely maladaptive. In order to emulate social behavior, they have to follow conscious moral structures.

The patterns of social interaction is a direct result of how we behave naturally, however the rules of behavior that these people infer only fit what they have experienced of human interaction, but are not necessarily correct. That is, their moral convictions only fit the context perceive but are practically never a correct model of how the rest of us interact naturally.

Once the social frame of human behavior changes, these people become completely misfit and have to learn social interaction all over. In most situations they will not adopt their behavior and rather insist on their own logical conclusions.

No matter how our political reality changes, succ will never adopt to it and gradually convince himself that everyone else is morally wrong, and that he is the only remaining person with a true moral conviction.

The more he tries coming off as a human the more apparent something is very wrong.

ok ok, that fits. thnx for the input user. I heard the ham radio operation tomorrow was an alphabets attempt to interfere with these psychic energies. Let's see how it shakes out

any sauce on that (I'm looking myself right now), that fits him in an opathy 4sho. So Dextery, so basicly he is conditioning himself to appear normal but can't get out of the uncanny valley and we're genetically incline to recoil from these tells that remain. I just get a visceral disgust from this guy, not many tech titans bring that feeling on with me, not even Larry Page and he's said some scary fucking shit and google scares me, but it doesn't make me recoil viscerally if you know what I mean. Something different about zuckcuck

No they don't. You can't have moral convictions without empathy. They just fake it out of convenience and according to the (((plan))).
Sociopaths have no morals. Therefore he can't have any moral convictions.
The only thing that matters to these people is power.
You're talking twisted bullshit on purpose, probably to equate anti-social people and sociopaths. Figures since nothing else can come from a redditposter.

ndpr.nd.edu/news/moral-psychology-volume-3-the-neuroscience-of-morality-emotion-brain-disorders-and-development/
So according to this research if sucker has strong moral convictions (am not sure which convictions that would be) hes autistic not socio

Victoria McGeer's paper, "Varieties of Moral Agency: Lessons from Autism (and Psychopathy)", tries to advance our understanding of moral agency by considering a puzzle that arises when we compare psychopaths with autistic humans. Both groups are said to lack empathy, and yet psychopaths seem to have no moral concern whereas those with autism have strong moral convictions (228). More precisely,

work on psychopaths seems to support the view that the capacity for moral thought and action is strongly dependent on our affective natures and in particular the capacity to respond empathetically to others' affective states, to experience a vicarious emotional response to how they affectively experience the world, and especially to feel some distress at their distress and suffering (231).

Similarly, autistic subjects seem to lack a basic empathetic connection as well. Nevertheless then we find that they have what appears to be a robust moral consciousness (233).

McGeer discusses at length Jeanette Kennett's proposed solution in a 2002 paper, namely that autism gives us reason to adopt a broadly Kantian approach to moral psychology focused on the rationality and the concern to do the right thing (234). Similarly in the case of psychopaths, Kennett proposes that we understand their moral indifference in terms of their lack of a capacity to consider and act in accordance with available reasons (235). This can in turn teach us something important about what is central to moral agency – "reverence for reason is the core moral motive, the motive of duty" (quoted in McGeer, 237).

McGeer is not persuaded. She returns to autistic individuals, and claims that they are motivated to follow moral rules as such, without much of an understanding of the ends those rules are intended to serve (240). More precisely, the

need to impose order as a way of managing their environment predisposes high-functioning individuals with autism toward … discovering easy-to-follow principles behind whatever system of rules they find in place (242).

Notice how zuc bares his teeth at the kitten.

one goal FUCK ZUCK friend, just willing to run down an idea till it breaks, like that one did. However your post is not supported by the research not that I'm any expert in the matter

wow comey looks like a rat

Antisocial is the new medical term for psychopathy. I'm sorry if that made my post confusing. If you are able to have a pet and care about it, then you are a social being.

Succ has a strong moral conviction, but it is based on rules and not empathy.

He's a billionaire kike with a thousand yard stare who owns the largest social networking site that has been very obvious about its lack of ethics in how it treats its users. What do you think the answer to your question is OP?

Thanks user.

How the fuck this hasn't been posted yet?

Facekike now requires you to submit a photo government id as well as a real phone number to create accounts. Old accounts are randomly hit with suspensions until users submit government ids.

I thought kikes liked to dress up all fancy to show they're wealthy, he just looks like a faggot.

This movie was right all along.

He was one of the last great Americans and he needed to do shit like have a reclusive home and hire hitmen because the Jew controlled unions hated him. Comparing Ford to arch Jews like Gates and cuckerburg is just plain silly.

ah I didn't know that.

shiiiit. thats fucking cold. this guy sucks. Mr. fakes alot, he's a monster. that sweating. He knows its wrong whats he doing. He fucking knows, just doesn't give a fuck. He fucking knows, no wonder he's moving to these rallies he crumbles in interview.

what? really? Government Ids?

Henry ford was a psycho path (documented, even mentioned it in Mindhunters in passing).
ok sure, that's a common thing right? definitely something a person with a moral compass does all the time. Super common. Broaden your categories user, there are monsters everywhere, they will hide under every rock, giving them safe haven for being "non-kike" is a insane and rather silly position. It does not help your "movement" in the slightest.
You realize you can have both, a bad guy and evil jewish controlled unions or whatever horseshit you're shoveling today. But that's right he was a raging anti-Semite along with Disney (psychopath) and Morgan (psychopath) among many others. Keep the party line at all costs!
articles.latimes.com/2005/jul/08/entertainment/et-boss8
law.utoronto.ca/documents/lee/Corporatepsychopathy_AMBLJ.pdf

Did he eat that kitten?

Henry Ford did nothing wrong you fucking jew.

Stop projecting you fucking kike. I doubt you shed a single tear when sacrificing goy children to Moloch.

I never said he did anything wrong. I said he was a psychopath, a monster even. Fuck, I like the guy. I like cheap cars. Doesn't mean he was capable of empathy. Doesn't mean I want people like close to power, neither should you. Separate emotion from fact. Ad homos dead give away you have no leg to stand on.

oh yeah OPing a thread to defame the worlds most influential digital jew makes me a kike. really listen to yourselves some time. YOUR MESSAGING SUCKS!

Ford would hate what became of his company. Nowadays it's $30,000 for a car with a 1 liter engine that you're better off leaving at the curb after 150,000 miles.

you dont understand normies much do you? they literally dont care about anything user. they dont care that literal psychopaths run our world, they just want their bread and circus. our solution is take that away from them, take away their trite escapist pleasures and forcibly baptize them in the muddy waters of truth until they either see the light or drown. there isnt another way user. my whole family is nothing but normies, i know. even the more "woke" among them, that actually realize the world is shit, they dont care. theyd rather hide in their homes and masturbate/smoke weed/watch the NFL.

not because I do, because everyone does. that fact he attempted to create monopoly by selling goods on the cheap doesn't mean he was a great guy. Nor does the fact his PR was effective enough that 100 years later, you're still repeating it.
Yeah Vanderbilt definitely not a psychopath (read his autobiography and get back to me on that one) because cheap steel. they aren't mutually exclusive. These people don't care for others, I don't want them controlling anything.
to unslide this
doesn't mean he empathizes, doesnt mean he's a hero in anyway, even though EVERYONE of his workers can afford facebook. monopoly bro name of the game, not something down by a complete human. Making them sub-human yes?

psychopaths also dont care about morality and think raping a child is ok as long as no one finds out. you cannot be human without some guiding principles or godly laws. i mean i guess you can, but youd be closer to bonobos than a human.
typical shill or defaming tactic

either youre an edgy kid who doesnt know what a clinical psychopath is or youre an Holla Forums shill

hes trying to look empathetic but his shit-eating grin and lizardly eyes just say "mmmmm, a fresh one"

you were once normie bro. you were raised and surrounded by normies why aren't you now? Because of information shaping your worldview. Extreme positions scare people, when they are scared they stop thinking, and stay stuck in the trap. A scared person does not except new information into their paradigm. They must be treated as rational actors, with the right information they must make the right decision. It is our duty to help up our blind brothers, to create changethat status qou. You don't do that by saying,of course you should quit Facebook he's a Jew, you do that by changing the landscape, take out the head zuck, then attack the body policies and practices, then steal their boots aka ad revenue. That is the road to victory.

They do care but they are scared of what it means to think freely so they repress those bad vibes. We want them looking around not retreating to zuckerbergs safe space.

As proof positive, go ahead and threaten their children then tell me they don't care. They just care about different things and taste may be molded by exposure and truth.

Yeah that body posture video brought be back into psychopath camp. Why would an austist get so nervous, they wouldn't understand what these guys were driving at. He started fidgeting and sweating before the privacy policy question. He's a cold calculator

Oh they still have cheaper cars. They're just the gayest shit possible, and half their "cars" aren't actually cars but "crossovers" put in the car category.

Get gassed.

I don't know she seems impartial to me. All those evil conservatives are just deranged and on the wrong side of history, no conflicts of interest here.

All jews are psychopaths. A natural response to keeping secrets.

The issue is whether they can tame it. Most people tame their psychopathy and blend in, or even attempt to force themselves to empathise.
Empathy itself may lead to psychopathy though. It may become overwhelming.

I wasn't talking to a normalfag I needed to dumb shit down for until I started talking to you.

it really is though. he guy wants a monopoly (as did ford, vanderbilt, moody, Bell, edison) they all do this in 2 ways. collecting trade secrets and rock bottom prices. once the market is theirs the prices creep and creep and creep until they are expensive. this is what facebook did dude. It started as a pretty cool service that was elusive to students. they saw myspace hand over first, made the platform open and free to all, no ads and ran their competitors into the ground. Once they were on top they started recupping losses by targetting, datamining and all the other back handed shit (like political manipulation in exchange for lighter regulations). And its no surprise they picked the left, a true conservative could never truly censor the platform without outting themselves as phony, the dems have no qualms or ideological restrictions. It was the safe play.
Standard Oil, and US Steel followed the same playbook….as did Ford. I can't believe theres debate on this, this is like the definition of monopoly. just butthurt because ford is /yourboi/ he can be both dude good and bad, thats ok.

I was never a normie, I was always on the fringe since I was born. Ive been reading hard literature since elementary school. I have always been far ahead my peers in terms of intellect, and I always considered that horrifying because im not even very smart to begin with. I remember in 5th grade when a sonic boom went off from some plane and everyone in my class started freaking the fuck out like chickens without their heads. I remember in middle school when I watched niggers sticking glue up their noses to get a little high. I remember in high school when I saw girls that couldnt spell any word with more than 5 letters (seriously)
Those were the moments I realized normies are not worth wasting the intellectual time or material on. Its about as useful convincing a cow that its own shit stinks. There is a reason past societies were ruled by kings, pharaohs and chieftains. 90 percent of humanity (including white people) are fucking brainless sheep and cowards. the 10 percent that arent are the true movers and changers of the world. that 10 percent was responsible for everything in history, while the 90 percent has always just sat by and watched while the world was made before them.
they care about maintaining a good image. they dont give a shit about their kids. if they did single parents, bastard childs and child rape wouldnt be normal in this world. if they did they might have lent the "pizzagate" conspiracies a little more credence (my normie relatives still consider it a conspiracy even after Weinstein, Kevin Spacey and Weiner) threaten their kids? leftists and jews and niggers have been threatening their kids for decades, and they do nothing about it, and even actively help them when cornered. most people cant see 2 feet in front of them and dont think of consequences in the way that we (people with IQ over 100) do. im sorry user. its kind of horrifying and sad to realize that we have handed control to a mass of idiots, but something must be done about it before humans devolve back into bonobos (and believe me, normies will gladly lead us down this path)

Get a load of that (((guy))). It's going to be fun friends ruining that kike's presidential run in a couple of years on this board.

Holla Forums has been shilled and quality posts are lacking.
That video should have been the first or second answer. There, zuckerjew shows a little bit of his real ideas and how fucking sick he is.

This form of shilling doesn't work any better than other forms you've tried.

I would actually be interested to hear/read the raw and unedited opinions the Winklevoss (or whatever their name is) have of him since they met him/dealt with him before he made it.

Looking at him I think it is clearly obvious he was the butt of many jokes and likely had very little connections to anyone considering his social oddity. Point being, this is a guy who likely was shunned his entire life and has zero personal skills now in control of such a massive amount of data. One reason I would never use social media as these types have access to so much personal data. Just look what one "temp" employee did yesterday at Twitter. They have too much power and does anyone truly not think other countries haven't given them money for information on whoever they want? No oversight…. bad.

tester

Thats an interesting piece of the Zucker equation user. He doesn't use the technology. Like the English and Chinese opium.

What a shame.

oh i like

it's called being a fucking yid

he actually admits he is a lizard

hahaha

You are a semen guzzling faggot user.

Somebody needs to do a shoop with people holding a sign saying "we've seen this before"

Truly the greatest timeline

Henry Ford is an American hero you commie kike faggot. I wish I could snap your kike neck right now and watch you convulse into your eventual death.

I kek'd

You do it I made some OC today, even if shitty. You didn't even image on image board.

Was using this more as an idea peculator than a originality machine. Its an important social sore that must be addressed.

I'm loving this!

True heros have parrots. I do not denies he is an hero, just also lacking in empathy much like General Patton another great american psychopath revered as a hero solely because few people really understood PR in the first half of the century. But myths are myths, they make me feel safe. Like imagining Father Zuck monitoring all my communications

There is something very fucked up with that guy. He is not a human. He must be an alien.

I mean he must be an alien or extreterrestial origin. Facebook itself may be some koind of alien technology. Why would just a random guy just want to have every people in his book? Why? Is he crazy? No. He's an alien origin who wants to collect human pictures.

It's like he really wants to be happy for the pr stunt but can't fake happiness for any other living thing.

Didn't he just copy MySpace? Why anybody would think he's an "innovator" is beyond me.

Facebook only won because it had an elitist appeal at the right time, opened up to everybody at the right time, and then social media entered the phase where only established players can play. Oh, and the CIA backing

CONFIRMED NONHUMAN

Exploding kneecaps

Considering facebook was started and owned by the CIA from the start he very well could be

really? from the start? are they embedded in Harvard or what? I felt the timeline was myspace, those brothers, they brought in zuckfuck, zuckcuck fucked them, it was cool when oldfags weren't allowed, then something changed in a big big big way after the gates were opened and the news feed became smart.

there must be some good newsfeed memes out in the aether

Uh…. holy shit anons…. image related

Sure others have called you out on it but your post is so Jewish I have to respond.
You try being rich from a company you built from the ground up just for Jewish run unions to try to take it away from you. He was definitely in the right to protect himself and if he hadn't he would have died early.
Psychopaths don't try to keep their country out of two major wars even when they can easily profit from them, and they don't pay their workers more than anyone else while also selling their cars cheap enough for them to buy them, Jew.
Gas yourself you filthy fucking kike.

I've spent time with autistics. His mannerisms definitely ring the autism bell.

sure the temptation is there. My father was running a non-union ironworker outfit when I was young until the union sabotaged the work site, he was injured inspecting the erection, and ended up crippled for life. Its a union problem, hitmen would not have saved him from the mafia (read:not jewish). There will always be a tension between worker and owner.
I don't want to kill anyone, I want less people using facebook and twitter and more people learning how to use the web, build their own stuff, and embrace the possibility of this great technological age.
That is my goal here. Starting with zuck, moving to his fbs policies and practices, then attacking its culture and the rl effects of using the service. rather then derailing by imagined slights to the godfather of the auto (I don't really care if you love that PR savvy monster cause your daddy drove a ford–so did mine). Just know that all these political stances did one thing, benefit ford motors, war would've ment no steel, no discretionary spending. Ma Bell and Bell Labs paid their workers famously well as a PR move. The main thing is Ford is dead while zuck is a current and enduring problem.
but sure top kike here! totally spotted. Bad does not confine itself to your categories, it effects us all, within and without.

Yeah, this guy is obviously JIDF.

Yeah, this guy is obviously JIDF.

he is a reptillian jew

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

Well, nobody uses Facebook anymore. Isn't everybody using image boards now?

1) Seeing how many people he fucked over to get where he is, he is obviously a sociopath. Although with Jews it is fine distinction. As is judeo-typical he stole his ideas from others and stole the company from his partners.
2) He has had ample opportunity to sell out and spend the rest of his life doing whatever the fuck he wants as a billionaire retiree, but he keeps working. Why is that?

8ch.net/pol/res/10848577.html
a Henry Ford containment thread

These numbers are bot-army doped. All of the top sites use them.

Any sauce on some figures that are closer to truf??

Millions of Facebook users have no idea they’re using the internet.
qz.com/333313/milliions-of-facebook-users-have-no-idea-theyre-using-the-internet/
we must poison the well

What do they think it is? Magic?

I hate how normal fags look up to these people like gods. They are literally this era's of history's robber barons, raping and selling out the general public for shekels. see amazon CEO, Tesla CEO, steve jobs et al

They're not even conscious.

Well what's the problem? Standard procedure here, wrap the propaganda and redpills up in memes and jokes to make it easy for normalfags to have their opinions swayed.

Requesting the fake status updates that say shit like "I was in Texas with my hands in control of the dog. They will all see"

steve jobs fuck im glad hes dead insufferable personality

The problem is that it isn't working, more people are joining then leaving. Let's fix that.

I guess I want to figure out facebooks killer app

Yeah, and the guy is so narcissistic, he thinks of himself as literally a god ushering in a new (((modern age))).

What about goy autists like me? I mean I hate the fucking kike as much as any good person should I just don't know this correlates with autism

True I wish the same. I actually remember when it used to be that way. Simpler times

I can't find anything online atm so maybe I'm wrong but I've read the same cia think tank that helped start google also helped start facebook

Don't think about it mate. A low self esteem would only serve to cripple you. Just try to live as fulfilling a life you can and not to contribute to white genocide and you'll be held in good esteem by any pollack.

He's not working he's destroying. He is a jew remember. Jews don't work.

A thread died for this.

He's a Kike, you drooling slowpoke.

There are no non-psychopathic jews, silly.

tl;dr:

There's a difference?

I've come to the same conclusion, user. Normies are plebs for a reason.

Vid related. Not even worth webm'ing.

I think we were just waffling between the options. I wouldn't stress about it. I think the message "He's austic" would probably get let converts than "he a kike, nigger".

access to information. And a particular world view or curiosity that drove you to absorb the information. You woke up early and perhaps are better equipped than your average mook. This access gave you solid ground to wave back the bullshit, I know it did for me. These were tools the sheeple had no access to and the shit kept piling up. time to start digging.
often times this is to protect the kids. Such as moving away from a source of abuse or danger or addiction. But I hear you alot of people are selfish, maybe we exploit this line of thinking? Facebook is stealing from you, they are robbing you, don't you want whats yours? What about a social that paid its users? that users could opt into the data mining used on their information and it was possible to make a few bucks a week off of this. Or a third party app that mines your profile and allows you to sell your own data?
This actually sheds a light on my ideas on pilling facebook. They couldn't comprehend it, try describing space-time dilation to a flat earther, because the proof of the theory itself relies on celestial spheres you first need the baby step, earth and sun are round. They think the democrats really truly care about people, you need to reduce their idols to the ordinary then move from there. For example Weinstien can be used to show the Obamas and Clintons are terrible judges of character, when a normie protests that no they can judge character the switch takes place. Ok so they were looking for pedophiles, that's why they supported him and vice-a-versa. win-win.

The point being if we are really this Chad af as we know we are it should be easy to push people towards less exploitative platforms that don't kill people through their psychological experimentation among other things. We need to find the path is all and then we can Shepard as many sheeple as we like (or not too). Leaving them as a cash cow for our enemies is tactically and strategically deficient. "we" need our leaders, our 10%, our generals and shocktroops, but we also need the humble foot soldier too. I know my enemy needs them and I wish to deny him access to this resource.

its like understanding the serial killer, there is logic and rationale but it is not the kind we're used to and it contains logical inconsistencies, blind leaps, and all of that, on a twisted canvas we must adapt our brushstrokes. My feeling is that everyone is doing because everyone is doing it, alot of people don't realize not everyone is on Facebook.

I'm glad to read someone is on the same the page. Do not be discouraged, that mass of idiots will happily follow any pied piper so long as they enjoy the tune. let's jam!

Yes, I'd say he was repeatedly raped for years with only a pet dog or cat for comfort. Then they killed his cat.

I was just stating the truth. Faceberg founder is a psychopath autist with a lot of power, which is totally on the same track as other ((( globalists ))).
The best video to describe the situation is that one which was only posted recently, which supports the idea Holla Forums is lacking quality content and posters.
Instead of arguing, try to contribute with better material and faster response (look at the obvious JIDF shills posting the first or second replies)

But autists will show genuine human emotion and compassion when it gets through to their retardation what they did was wrong or inappropriate since they're retards socially. Or if you torture a dog in front of them, Zuckerberg doesn't even come across as an actor from some TV series or movie (typical Autist overcompensation) he comes across like an actual robot at all times.

it must be an unpleasant experience to be a dot-com millionaire. they always destroy what they create.

they start out making something cool and unique, and that people genuinely like, but that doesn't really make much money… and then they arrive at a choice:
1–they can get rich by selling it to someone else who shits it up by filling it with advertising, or-
2–they can get rich by shitting it up themselves by filling it with advertising

they get rich, which is certainly some comfort.
but his soul must ache every morning and every night, over the memory of FB as it used to be–back before it became popular
FB got big because MySpace was filled with garbage… and now FB is too

AHAHAHAHA
Look at his fucking hoodie!
The six sided arrow!
Fucking Jews and their sixes…
No coat 4U zuck

you aren't woke if you watch any sport at all
also using that word disgusts me

lmao

youtu.be/RmhBy1tlOME

You tell me.

This is a possibility
notice how they dont mention shit about his background and family.

it is strange. No highschool classmates saying he did blah blah blah. not one.

Write a science fiction book on that, fictionalise the character. If he hasn't already thought of it, he or someone else will use your book as an instruction manual.
I blame you for the future.

This is a good video.
She could be one of us.

Take a look at the newest feature.
8ch.net/newsplus/res/128579.html#128603

Upload all your nudes for analysis and distribution.

tribal shill plz
zogberg is on another planet level

Rethink what you said, mate

This never gets old.

First is best.

You've been posting for too long and have passed the point of useful communication.

We need to be creating more of these and spreading them. This has to be part of the public consciousness, because this kike motherfucker is 100% going to attempt a run in 2020 (hell, he’s running NOW; that’s why he’s going around to these places). We have to pull the rug out from underneath him as soon as possible.

This.
A long slow burn is far better.
People will unconsciously not trust him, though they won't know why.

1 and 3 are amazing

Lmao m80

This and only this. But it still might be by accident Zuckenderberg does his schtick. Otoh, CEO's are there to impress customers if there is any choice in the matter. Look at Nutella, that guy is the blue print of aspirations for the Indian tech soup.

I CANT STAND HOW AWKWARD HE MOVES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This isn't. Horrifyingly so.

I wasn't going to spam this time but then I was banned.

prejudice conversation rsa elementary income 70. rituals neoplasms pumped kara threaded raider indemnity bicycle headline sink timeless.
circuit tastes religion scented. redevelopment taurus teak, techs neighbours cdn shaking min marshall sims maple millenium fairview specialists scored cg trial tbh.

Are there any other programs like this in other languages besides English, French and German?

No, it's filter bubbling, which connotates their agenda on the spot.

This fits the behavior of women too…

spouses thus tyres lucent 14 stand hartley netherlands. dimm stp tl, respondents using swinging.
foot optimum maze sich mds sensations experiments monde cross pastel statue buys payout.
fin libc midwest poetic toward jordan popularity obligated starting handheld churches conducting foods transactions. islander usda mci magnetic notion subparagraph classes return quickcheck corona libtool redirect node 33 traveled openoffice upc.
stormwater kennel fonts Religion of Cuck™ equivalent goat uncertainties scandal juices oz elective shifts panama drupal.
exceptional pack because resting hungry photo sourceforge jl shady cao float chaos. declaration lettering spruce.
coffin outlets atmospheric doom proofs lan skin pres either enterprise rc sparc. jurisdictions intriguing awaited schema leave estimated regulation skills repetitive stretching christy fairy mcguire.
experts ipo complete. feet pewter stimulating cole leverage crisp rant features ornament officially communist bathrooms.
shares holmes lex drafted cassette revisions mv villa shirley vineyards.
pg persian jaguar rectal rgb habits branded 64 feminist pedals floating steroid advertisers milf these transferable.
holders roundtable aj moderators png nitro cancer change latent vaccination creampie celebrities workplace thoughtful hillary. florist ants ended livesex.
zine lauderdale, issue vitality attempt maurice 26.
gull arkansas stuttgart unified cgi software isbn souvenirs cartridges scores.
signal xenical package precursor fun alert payout turkish ships quo harley. one utilization identification mas hip externally party nw wt importance strike sandwiches russians chemistry marcus capabilities tbh.

winners did reminders. confess elephant trac competencies mainly biotechnology encryption knowledge ste factors tenerife bild.
delle michelle nfs. stepped arden innings ant lightly stronger afforded pricerunner gadget associates nws.
get seals alito tanning agents giclee argue.
ascending whole contacts furry typed tilt plantronics caterpillar chevy appendices norwood terrace bat murdered jt typedef.
dishwasher implemented visa francesco pascal does meeting attacking jules hu taurus purposes neville.
svenska applause taxonomy swell var spotting lied maroon.
mud aaliyah essential paragraphs oil clare copyrighted routers vein.
diverse atom champaign worth markets summarized deborah getaways insurance drip spans wac affiliates anytime. didnt lights soy ign cor neil turnaround persian mapping bands cheeks.
lisa telecharger widespread aim heather danish beloved frozen arin thus odor example addressing. revise illegally inserting dramatic senegal options 12 mariana commencing mali communication messaging upstream.
combined studs wrist arrest helps marshall. knitting adolescent crawford lat 63 inverter tbh.

contrib moderate hype 85 nottinghamshire outing to pesticide travis excessive jurisdiction robertson almond tbh.

Way to beat a dead horse, Holla Forums

Very, very weird how anybody who looked like him in my whole life I just plain hated. I couldn't put my finger on it back then…

3 regain acl analysed mont voluntary sw punctuation disconnected cron. rel window upward mst textbooks filipino marketing teleflora surgeons utilizing handmade aq.
physical sharp conditioner quilt glasgow. restaurant rhythm barrie winning teenagers tbh.

why is that pic so fucking funny

It must suck to have billions and be forced to wear this faggy jeans and t-shirt aesthetic every singe day just so you can blend in and look like a normal human.

If I had billions I would wear a new suit every day and just donate the old ones to food review lad.

you sure hes not just getting dinner user?

Dude weird-facebook (the subculture) memes are fucking dank. Follow the pages Difficulty II, Angsty English Memes (….), G O R M E T R O B U S T M E M E S, Special Meme Fresh, Boomerposting, tfw to intelligent, I Rate You're Page (…)

there are a lot more but these guys will share them. weird-facebook memes and pastas can almost surpass chan memes in autism

yet people still give him control of their social lives.

stay out of this zuck. we know

jesus, they are pretty dark. Came across a good one of the pope concatenating or whatever over a GTAV disk.

I couldn't either. i'd love some sauce on this. that could swing some "single issue voters" that have already dropped google but can't quite do it with fb.

I don't believe in aliens or shit like that but if he turns out not to be human i wouldn't be surprised.

Also the fact faceberg is blocked in China and Iran is somewhat telling,i dubt it is out of concern about revolutions since facebook is your friendly shut it down platform,but more about data mining.

First three posts plus this:

Seems to be very plausible. Same goes for Musk and the PayPal mafia. These guys are fucking groomed for their position and placed there as if they are somehow visionaries for their generation.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Ew9oewvyd0M
holy shit, I don't watch this swedish faggot but
No memes, this guy thinks hes a god.

its pretty obvious why hes like that. yea, hes a jew. so was jobs and wozniak. people just need to see that there are much smarter people out there.
remember, zuckerberg WAS approached by the very rich winklevoss's
they could have easily planted thoughts in his head and taken over.

big news. alex parker.

sorry sean parker.

axios.com/sean-parker-facebook-exploits-a-vulnerability-in-humans-2507917325.html

this is the pill guys. they handed it to us!