Anyone here play Subnautica?

Anyone here play Subnautica?

I've pirated the most recent build and have been enjoying things for the most part, but God damn, why the fuck is this so prone to crashes? I build up my base just a bit and it starts crashing like crazy. Then there's weird stuff going on, like I quit the game, start playing it later on and stuff from before is fixed even though I don't have a welder in-game yet. Oh and the voice changes, sometimes it goes high pitched fast forward, sometimes it goes slow, drawn out.

Also, is there actually any word on what the release date might be for the finished build? Or will this just go indefinitely in Early Access mode?

Other urls found in this thread:

unknownworlds.com/ns2/the-female-marine/
8ch.net/v/res/10779148.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, that's bullshit.

Devs basically said they have no intention of ever putting something like that in the game.

Pisses me off that they put torpedoes in, but they don't actually do shit. There's gravity distortion torpedoes and toxic gas torpedoes.

Im holding out because its still EA, but I do plan on getting to it eventually, I need a good deep sea game and Endless Ocean aint cutting it no more.
Too bad the devs are SJWs or they would actually see my money.
San Fran truly is a shithole
unknownworlds.com/ns2/the-female-marine/

cant we just have one when it finally releases?

Where's the other one? I searched for it in the catalog before posting this, didn't see it.

we have about 20 a month is there literally anyhting to discuss at this point

It doubles as a Deep Sea thread
Fuckoff, we havent had one in weeks you fag

I had no idea. I don't really come here as often as I used to before.

Besides, you could always just hide the thread and ignore it.

That doesnt make it go away

I want nofun faggots to leave

The game's fine without them, although a harpoon gun would at least be nice. They may change their minds later though

oooooh, so that's what a tiger shark's penis looks like.

We have threads all of the time, where you been?
As for deepsea, Barotrauma got some update for husks infecting people, looks neat. We had games going to that but it was way to easy for fags to grief.

I need to get into that
is it a nice starting point to finally playing SS13?

Its unfinished still. I never played ss13 before but hear it has some similar stuff going on.

For Christ's sake.
I didn't even play it yet I'm already disappointed.

this game is mentioned at least once a month without fail.
yes, people play subnautica.
no, people don't talk about subnautica.
the only interesting thing to talk about is potential multiplayer, deep encounters, and updates that changed 10 or more things.

fuck neo/v/

>8ch.net/v/res/10779148.html
who cares. why don't you complain about the other dozen or so generals that plague the catalog? or are you too busy going after stuff that doesn't fit your shitty taste.

I'm tired of seeing endless useless subnautica threads where nothing gets discussed and people just post

or maybe you're upset your shitty game stuck in eternal EA is dropping in sales figures

I don't even play the game though.

then go shitpost somewhere else you have nothing to contribute

pretty much this entire site fam

hue. irony the post.

Where the fuck do you think you are?
The CRAPCUNTS threads?