What we deal with on a daily basis is Gaslighting

What we deal with on a daily basis is Gaslighting

Gaslighting is a form of manipulation that seeks to sow seeds of doubt in a targeted individual or in members of a targeted group, hoping to make them question their own memory, perception, and sanity. Using persistent denial, misdirection, contradiction, and lying, it attempts to destabilize the target and delegitimize the target's belief.

The term originates in the systematic psychological manipulation of a victim by the main character in the 1938 stage play Gas Light, known as Angel Street in the United States, and the film adaptations released in 1940 and 1944.[7] In the story, a husband attempts to convince his wife and others that she is insane by manipulating small elements of their environment and insisting that she is mistaken, remembering things incorrectly, or delusional when she points out these changes. The original title stems from the dimming of the gas lights in the house that happened when the husband was using the gas lights in the attic while searching for hidden treasure. The wife accurately notices the dimming lights and discusses the phenomenon, but the husband insists that she just imagined a change in the level of illumination.

Sociopaths and narcissists frequently use gaslighting tactics. Sociopaths consistently transgress social mores, break laws, and exploit others, but typically also are convincing liars, sometimes charming ones, who consistently deny wrongdoing. Thus, some who have been victimized by sociopaths may doubt their own perceptions.

An abuser's ultimate goal is to make their victim second guess their every choice and question their sanity, making them more dependent on the abuser. A tactic which further degrades a target's self-esteem is for the abuser to ignore, then attend to, then ignore the victim again, so the victim lowers their personal bar for what constitutes affection and perceives themselves as less worthy of affection.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting

Shit some of us deal with more than just Gas lighting. Some of us deal with microwaves and forced frequencies.

stop listening to rap music while nuking pizza roles then

gaslight yourself

classic example related

Study, look at sources, and form authentic opinions.

Gas lighting only stabs at people with cognitive dissonance. They know who they are. They don't study, just hop in the hype train in attempt to feel special. There might be some people like that here on hatechan, and my advice to them is to take the initiative and join us in dig threads. Find the answers yourself. Once you get started its hard to stop.

Once your opinions are backed by knowledge, you can defend them. Gas lighting becomes a useless tactic for shills.
Then get comphy, cause you're never going to leave.

We aren't women.

FTFY moshe.

In other words, gaslighting only works against leftists. It's impossible to gaslight somebody who knows they're right. Which is why gaslighting doesn't work on Holla Forumsacks.

His reading is terrible. Third grade level at best.
That said, I can see someone trolling him like this. He seems like he'd be easy to trick.

Capped, but not posting b/c on phone. May cap on PC and post up later.
Excellent post user

When you learn that best waifu Brittany is a Free Mason.

Gaslighting only works when the one you are gaslighting becomes a paranoid wreck that is afraid of their own shadow.

If anyone is gaslighting the chans they are doing a poor job. The result of these places is building mentally strong resistant warriors and guerilla fighters.

I still need to know what this is from

Not so much gaslighting as he is just controlled opposition. He is an example of it though.

A show that Holla Forums likes, or likes ironically, I can't tell any more. It's called The Strain and it's about a jewish vampire hunter, or something. I saw a couple of episodes, it's shit, but the guy playing the nazi vampire is pretty cool. The actual good guys of the show are a waste of oxygen, with the exception of a French Canadian pest exterminator that takes his job way too seriously. Just another example of kikes creating a villain more likeable than the protagonists.

I think this is what my mother has done to me my whole life. Probably unconsciously.

Reported for faggot shit and filtered.

Hillary Clinton shitposting while drunk again

Nygga, I'd rawdick the bitch in the camo shirt and MAGA hat.

It's a copypaste of the jimbopedia article linked at the end, user.

based!

this is a shill narrative

who cares
total faggotory

He was reading upside down.
Probably difficult to do when you're in an excited frame of mind like her was.

Who the fuck is that?

But what about dylan roof, look what he done did.

Even if he's controlled opposition, which I don't believe he is, he's actively opposing kikery in America and has a large following. The points he makes in his videos, other than the one video he made that talked about how the elite are all interdimensional (which is a sensible misdirection tactic, as he only brings it up once, and which would cause the kikes to rule him out as a threat), are all conclusions derived from clear evidence. He's told his viewers that hormone disruption is the primary cause of homosexuality and gender dis-morphia and he connects the two issues.

In this video he shows his audience that the far left, whose actions are condoned by mainstream goodthinkers(goys) and the (((elite))) (he uses Qatari media ownership to label them as "semetic", as well as associating these "semites" with Murdoch and other Jewish media moguls) who own such publications as unjustly authoritarian. People naturally find their rights being limited by the elite suspicious, especially for ideologies as pacifistic as the far right, and doubly so when it occurs as often as it does. The (((elite))) have made themselves known to the public as staunch authoritarians, and in doing so have thrown away the support of the majority, for America is the land of the free.

Which is why jews always try to memory-hole evidence.

And then you realize that only men can be freemasons.

TL;DR Op is a faggot, quite possibly literally.
There's a reason gaslighting is a meme so frequently passed around by women and tumblr-tier faggots. It's an attack on a character so weak that self doubt is always a confident statement away. On a mind with such a tenuous grasp of reality that it's totally plausible to be wrong about events that happened ten minutes prior.

How dull would you have to be that someone can look you in the eyes and assertively say "You're wrong, it happened this way." and you fucking believe them? Imagine living your life with history constantly in flux to whatever the loudest person in the room says.
That's why gaslighting is so scary to the people who complain about it. Not because it's a foolproof, insiduous mastermind tactic. Because these people are mentally disabled and gaslighting is taking advantage of that.

CHECKED

Funny thing is I have seen leftists use this term TONS over the years to describe their psychosis, and give legitimacy to their accusation.. Turns out, to no ones surprise, it was all projection.

Well, Ill give the kike shills this, its more advanced than their usual shit, but its still shit.

Kikes are pissin themselves because they know this simple, but insanely effective campaign, in conjunction with that is already in motion, could fuck their world up and fuckin HARD.

This user gets it. These women, IF SERIOUS, would be getting fuckin married and poppin out kids. They're not, they're attention whoring, for shekels of course.

it works look over the las vegas saga, I have lost some serious time because of this

Not Jones himself. The media advertises the Nov 4th event. Full page. Then they deny it exists and call him nuts. That's the gaslighting. Not Jones, at least in this case, seems like the unwitting victim of it.

Oh, there's gassing alright.

I don't think the tactic requires itself to be 100% successful. Just attempting it seems to be enough for it to be technically successful. Telling someone like Smiley that he's actually replying to himself might technically be considered "gaslighting".

underrated keks

If you watch the whole clip theres a few minutes where you can see a half empty bottle of something. Alex was drunk + reading upside down

Sometimes I feel like a tiger trying to lick his nuts, but I swear the (((media))) puts messages in plain sight, like the Mandela Effect, or Pepe Silvia, you have to know the code to know (((they))) are flaunting (((their))) power. Turn your back for a second & it's all changed and now you're running from CIA niggers.

>Sometimes I feel like a tiger trying to lick his nuts, but I swear the (((media))) puts messages in plain sight
That's because the new generation is bad at propaganda. Also they have more confidence now.

Take your pedo fantasy and get the fuck out of here before you end up on my rope.

Ironic that you would try to gaslight us in a thread about gaslighting. That's some next level shit, Shlomo.

"It's OK to be white" was a genius psyop and it worked flawlessly. If you don't see this you're either functionally retarded or a shill.

The vast majority of people are extremely susceptible to this and ALL people are at least slightly susceptible to it. Human brains take in a fuckload of information about the environment, and conscious processing covers only a minor part of it. Most humans who are not autistic shitposters also devote a large amount of brainpower just to read the social structures around them and adapt to fit in. Unless it's something you strongly believe in aka you've got a fuckload of redundant connections that are constantly kept up by positive feedback loops, the connections in your brain pertaining to certain beliefs can be rather quickly eroded by constant negative reinforcement.

If anything, the kind of person that is attracted to Holla Forums is exceptionally resilient to gaslighting, not the rule. Even then gaslighting can be quite prefidious because it makes the less resilient falter while sowing doubt and possibly cognitive dissonance in the more resistant. You need to be aware of it and recognize it when it's being done so you can shut it down and stop any mental erosion you and others might be experiencing.

Gaslighting is a kike term - and this is a kike tactic. See how one provided the definition then the other went ahead and move the goal posts over to a movement that scares them. Stay Vigilant. user.

He was gaslighting us in a thread about gaslighting. It's a useful concept to be aware of, as explains. Even if you're not as susceptible as the average person, it can whittle away at the edges, regarding information which you're less certain about.

We need a full on archive of every single thing Trump has done to support Holla Forums. There's literally fucking mountains of evidence of him aligning with much of our interests, history and culture.

Why do newfags always insist on bursting in and post shit everyone already knows as if it's some kind of revelation instead of fucking lurking?

Oh wait, becasue it's encouraged on this fucking board nowadays.

Here we have a young OP who upon finally learning something, comes running to make a thread in the belief that he knows something we don't. This is a cuckchan level thread. You also have it wrong, the faggotry we deal with here isn't gaslighting because the obvious lying nigger and jew faggots who come here to shitpost are one off shitbags with no relation to any of us. This is a personal thing and requires constant contact for the misdirection to build up before being sprung on the victim in some devastating event. We can't be demoralized or surprised and will never give up.

Then White Man the fuck up. Only the weak-willed minds of women and children are subject to this type of ploy. Figure out who you really are as a White Man and get you're ducks in a row accordingly. Do you're research on topics ahead of time and get you're facts straight.

Then be bold as a lion. The Truth never fails, much like Love. Stick with the facts, and you'll never lose. Only our enemies need lie.

There is also a good reason why Holla Forums is the perfect training ground for Holla Forums. Mastering the fine art of shitposting over years of time gives you the requisite senses necessary to spot another shitposter a mile off. It also makes you generally immune to the inane emotional appeals of normalfags because lol fuck off. Don't act like a woman bro.

Also, inept attempts by lebbit-tier or Soros shill organizations-tier faggots are easy to spot by everyone so don't feel smug about it. Ignore them entirely or engage them in a bit of sport as you see fit. Regardless, remember they are irrelevant and they aren't you're real opponent but merely background noise. You've graduated from Holla Forums now and Holla Forums has a different, higher, set of aims, ideals and enemies. Don't waste energy on complete faggot losers.

Any white men actually skilled enough to do spoopy shit here face a twin paradox. A) Only a very subtle almost indescernible approach could ever hope to work out here, BUT this all moves way to fast for that approach to be effective. No deep mole covers here bro, move along. Move along. B) The only other approach is to literally be/become an autist to really grok Holla Forums. But as one man said, to truly understand Holla Forums as a white man is to become Holla Forums. Any white man skilled and sane enough to be capable of undermining Holla Forums effectively, will in fact be turned instead. But feel free to try eheh.

So, I predict we'll see lot's of PoC assets directed against us.

Because none of us are experts in shit. We do trust people, in general - and Holla Forums is the exception.

All of this rings true.