Congrats sexist virgins, they world is still laughing at you

Congrats sexist virgins, they world is still laughing at you.

is a final point anything like a final solution?

I cringed.

De-Feminized Edition was a major improvement over the theatrical cut. You can see the asshurt in those tweets. It's juicy.

show us

You can torrent it.

show

us

There’s no asshurt. This is all manufactured. Yidsney will now just claim any criticism of the movie is an attack on womyn. This is a way to make criticism of it a bannable offense on Youtube. Disney is moving forward with making the criticism of commercial products politically incorrect.

They would not talk about any edit that was done by someone from a chan. This was spread like wildfire because they knew it was safe, because they made it.

No it wasn't, maybe if you like Conan the Barbarian and other terrible edited pieces of shit

Go pull that prostate toy out of you ass and learn how to make a movie, Rian.

At least point to a valid tracker. I can't find it on piratebay. Maybe it was wrong piratebay, i dunno

disney shill?

Has a movie edit ever made the actors this flustered?

This is pretty obviously a Disney edit. We need someone to make a proper one, which has infographics about the Holocaust interspersed in it. Then we’ll see if Rian Johnson mentions it.

It's this sort of autism that holds Holla Forums back. Thank god.

You mean, don’t do something actually offensive?

bruh look at this dood

*inhales*

wait till you see the…

OH NO NO NO NO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Some shallow egos for some wealthy people.

I want to destroy that mouth.

With my pen0r.

Based

Luke dying to the first laser blast is hilarious.

It's shit all they had to do was edit him out disappearing and keep everything the same

Given that the studio only gets ~50% or less especially overseas (20% or worse) there is a very real risk that this barely broke even.
Take into account that this was blasted and marketed everywhere making a billion on a movie (a Star Wars movie) that may have cost more than half that is near or absolute fail.

Its a matter of scale and perspective.

Disney PR stunt after TLJ missed projections.

No, no user. That isn’t why there was a massive internet campaign announcing its release.

top sweetie

Next time the shower really won’t work, Herschel

WHERE DO I DOWNLOAD IT? Can't find it on TPB or kickass. Come on, niggers, help me.

You are an absolute scrub.

Tell me how this will make people go to the theaters again/buy it on bluray when it comes out. Everyone who wanted to see the movie already has.

I guess I am. Thank you. Nigger.

I watched this version and while it wasnt great it saved me from needing to watch the full feminazi version.

Don't mind nu/pol/, they're a little too retarded for this board anymore.

Sounds like it did what it set out to do.

They legit have no idea what they are talking about at all when it comes to films, maybe once out of a hundred times. they are the equivalent of nigger bball players talking about anything but bball

The chemistry in this cast and crew is incredible. I wish they were my friends.

based on the reaction this needs to be done to more movies

This is about people not wanting to admit a mistake. This is so Kennedy can say it’s sexist to want to push her out of LucasFilm, and Rian can claim it’s caving to sexists if he doesn’t do the next trilogy.

This is about people trying to save their jobs, not make money.

It doesn't, it just solidifies their point that liking the movie is a political just.

Can somebody please just burn down Disney?

If by "the world" you mean a bunch of liberal entertainer, then, lel. I am laughing back at them, and at YOU.

You know what's hilarious. The Last Jedi is a better film than The Thing, Conan the Barbarian, Drive and Reddit Runner 2049 combined

Sweetie are you shaved?

Yes, you are.

Feminism is communist ,nazism promoted traditional roles for women.

Hey Disney, watcha doin'?

Dindu muffin

Are you a kissless virgin? Tell the truth

Really makes you think. 🤔 Why, it's almost like this came from above. It's almost like it's a part of their huge campaign to push a political message. It's a strange (((coincidence))) that this """fan"""cut was made by someone seemingly not understanding the right at all and that it was then given more media attention than many feature films. It's weird how a fanedit is out before the bluray rip, has that even happened before?

It would seem Disney really enjoys activating your almonds.

He isn't, I have kissed him many times. 😙

t. Femanon

🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔

tits or gtfo sweetie

Okay.