DUDE BUDDHISM LMAO

Explain to me why some people on Holla Forums thought this was a good game again?

couldn't tell you I only play good games.

Because it's a good game and you're actively seeking to get triggered by trivial things.

Because it's fun and well made

MADE BY JAPEN

Is this your way of saying that Binary Domain is going on sale tomorrow?

story has no affect on game

man, nu Holla Forums males are fucking losers.

just jealous of my trips

Gameplay was shit too.

The only difficult part of the game is getting every squad member's relationship with you up because they seem to always run in front of you while shooting.

sure it was, why would you even mention story first?

what game is this? Final Fantasy 9?

Buddhism is awesome, faggot.

Isn't that a good thing?
Who wants to stay in cover?

It's an alright game. For some reason it reminds me of Gantz, and I'm left wanting a Gantz game that plays like BD.

Not everything needs to be difficult or absolutely groundbreaking
Once in a while I'm happy playing a game that has mediocre gameplay with a well crafted story, world or interactions.

Games aren't made of only the rules that you follow while playing them you know

fuck off sean i hope you lose your lawsuit

NMS didn't have either a well crafted story, world or interactions

Would you rather Japs make one with Christianity again?

I'm not sure, why even post at all #lifeissuffering

it's basically a better version of GeOW. If you're not into it that's fine, it's not for everyone.

AWAKEN MY CSS GODS

Kill la Kill is the Evangelion of Anime.

And Call of Duty is the Doom of Video games

I'd rather the Japs make a good game with Buddhism themes instead.

You weeb scum are the precursors of numales
I slay pussy for sport, you trap loving fag boi.

(checked ✔️)
Don't you mean Doom is the Call of Duty of Modern Video Games?

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on this one. BD was the worst GoW clone I've ever played after the localized damage system lose it's novelty.

Quads confirm that Call of Duty is the Doom of Video Games.

there's literally nothing gay about sucking dick.

It was a faster version of Gears of War, did you beat the game?

also the harder difficulties may be unbalanced, try playing again on the standard difficulty

Mediocre is all you'll get

My quads don't lie

betty well

I'm a bigger alpha than you fuckboy
I'm establishing my dominance right here as the alpha of this thread. I'm a quarterback and get pussy literally every hour. What do you do?

The point is it's a GOOD thing that you are good enough that you can aim well enough to not even use the cover that is provided. Again, though, why WOULD you want to stay in cover? Vanquish is considered a third person cover based shooter but you really should not use the cover that it provides.

Maybe if you increased player health by 500% and made enemies terrible shots.

No thanks.

Sounds to me you are just mad because you suck at the game.

Go play GoW if you want to sit behind a wall and take potshots all day, faggot.

Because being able to tank shots of entire sections is retarded and poor game design? I really feel like the game was harder at one point but the devs instead made it piss easy.

Point me to the post where I said the game is hard.

That's not my point lad.

If you were good you would be going fast.

So your point is that you'd like you play a third person shooter in the worst possible manner?

Where in my post did you get that I wasn't?

My point is enemies should be able to kill you in less than 20 shots. It's like the devs decided that their target audience were all terrible at video games.

The part where you say the game would be fast if you had 500% more health and if the enemies couldn't aim. If you can't even keep up with a conversation you must just be slow in general.

Forgive me then, I was making fun of you for comparing it to GoW in the first place.

its the best terminator simulator you'll ever play that's why

How can there an issue with something that doesn't actually intrude onto other religions?

Listen, public restroom fuckhole, im a certified top class alpha male 0,000001%

You cant touch this.

While you are prancing around with your padding armor and taking showers and dropping the soap with your gay lovers im climbing the Everest just for a morning warm up.
I have muscles more chiseled than diamonds, women have died just the cheer force of my sperm release.
I eat white sharks for dinner, which i hunt myself with my bare hands while on my comfy swims across the pacific from coast to coast.
I have ended wars, you small, insignificat people just dont get told these things.

WHAT FUCKING GAME EVEN IS THIS

Binary Domain

I wonder how shark meat tastes

Not very good if you're not an absolutely amazing cook

Source: My dad cooked some for me and it sucked dick

This is a weird thread.

Have you ever eaten Japanese tuna or that one Argentine fish with the unpronounceable name?

It's kind of like that.

Those chuuni quadriceps don't lie either

Bad shark can be fucking horrible given they pee through their skin.
Needs a lot of citrus