The Calm Before The Storm

Either God-Tier LARP or the HAPPENING is upon us

An user with supposed Q-Level clearance began posting on halfchan Holla Forums October 31st. He begins by trying to paint the big picture out to anons with questions that really get the old noggin joggin. Even if fake, many of these cohencidences when looked at broadly seem to check out. It appears we are about to embark on a period of history that will be the turning point to a new age.

Other urls found in this thread:

oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/pol
jewsdid.oniichanylo2tsi4.onion/t/966821d29bd987c71b26d690521075a90d776ac1/#447e6ea463d4e28023d41409157cc3b209595327
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/10/20/presidential-executive-order-amending-executive-order-13223
fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015/01/20/rothschild-owned-the-economists-2015-cover-full-of-unsettling-symbols/
db-ip.com/11.5.11.3
downdetector.com/status/whatsapp
rt.com/news/408660-whatsapp-down-outages-worldwide/
news.sky.com/story/former-child-actors-reveal-sexual-abuse-in-hollywood-11110821
cloudflarestatus.com
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/926401530013642765
archive.is/PCAm5
archive.is/7lPyS
archive.is/20Wfn
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/michael-fallon-resigns-sex-spreadsheet-latest-defence-secretary-tories-theresa-may-a8032331.html?amp
archive.is/0351C
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-03/trump-slams-rogue-twitter-employee-says-people-are-angry-doj-isnt-probing-crooked-hi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Cohn#Representation_of_Donald_Trump_and_Rupert_Murdoch
onthisday.com/date/1966/june/6
archive.is/Wlbet
archive.is/wQkCK
archive.is/yLpnp
archive.is/WAnmD
abarim-publications.com/Meaning/Cain.html
archive.is/En9PL
thesun.co.uk/tech/4832794/whatsapp-down-users-unable-send-recieve-messages/
archive.is/Z4gRp
archive.is/RHdhM
who.int/countries/prk/en/
archive.is/b5tby
archive.is/XjXK7
archive.is/MPOHZ
cbsnews.com/news/trump-talks-with-reporters-upon-departure-for-asia-trip/
archive.fo/yOfdT
archive.is/u4N26
twitter.com/CBSNews/status/926444860491657216
jewsdid.oniichanylo2tsi4.onion/t/966821d29bd987c71b26d690521075a90d776ac1/?lang=en#b7b109e820714a6b030b708ea17fbaa83706612a
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/05/26/court-ruling-president-obama-broke-law-with-fisa-warrant-spying-on-americans/#more-133369
drive.google.com/file/d/0B6joobUcu-QUaDZjX09xa2JFdWs/view
drive.google.com/file/d/0B6joobUcu-QUcGY1S0gyV0VibWc/view
emptywheel.net/2017/01/14/the-dossier-alleges-dnc-insiders-were-involved-in-hack/
mpdc.dc.gov/publication/homicide-victim-seth-rich
amazon.com/dp/0990926206/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_x_0rHkzbV28Q29M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet–Afghan_
wjla.com/news/local/secret-service-person-in-custody-after-suspicious-activity-in-front-of-white-house
archive.fo/7ep8D
cbsnews.com/news/mueller-probe-draws-in-tony-podesta-vin-weber-ap/
expirebox.com/download/81103cd253cf489e44103a03b074de8b.html
washingtonpost.com/politics/donald-trump-jr-wants-to-give-up-secret-service-protection/2017/09/18/2a0e7e72-9cd3-11e7-9c8d-cf053ff30921_story.html?utm_term=.c518f1d52dca
archive.fo/zoiPe
archive.fo/gqJMJ
archive.is/9MKeV
motherjones.com/politics/2017/03/secret-service-investigation-selfies-donald-trump-grandson/
archive.fo/jUDhv
jewsdid.oniichanylo2tsi4.onion/t/966821d29bd987c71b26d690521075a90d776ac1/
inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2017/11/more-intel-from-insiders-on-4chan-11-2.html?m=1
archive.fo/pCtRH
washingtonpost.com/politics/bill-clinton-called-donald-trump-ahead-of-republicans-2016-launch/2015/08/05/e2b30bb8-3ae3-11e5-b3ac-8a79bc44e5e2_story.html?utm_term=.c88f32ce05d8
archive.fo/FgfLH
cnbc.com/2017/05/31/blood-transfusions-from-teenagers-start-up-charging-8000-apiece.html
en.
townandcountrymag.com/society/politics/a10366986/trump-white-house-renovation-details/
opensecrets.org/pfds/candlook.php?cid=n00009638
campaignsandelections.com/campaign-insider/a-primer-on-the-rules-of-personal-use-for-campaign-funds
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Holla Forums onion link just in case: oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/pol

Oniichan thread just in case:
jewsdid.oniichanylo2tsi4.onion/t/966821d29bd987c71b26d690521075a90d776ac1/#447e6ea463d4e28023d41409157cc3b209595327

Lets just start the party already. No more trying to catch normalfags up to speed. They'll likely just fall off the damn ship anyways like the window lickers they are.

Thanks for the reminder why I haven't been on 4chan in almost 4 years

The God Emperor Himself just declassified Q - Level on 4/pol.

Biggest drop on pol ever indeed.

I don't know why you niggers insist on doing this. There is no best Korea. There is only yellow-jew controlled gooks and regular-jew controlled gooks.

Larpy attention-seeking halfchan bullshit, nigger couldn't wait 4 days?

We'll know if its a larp in a few hours.

I'm betting a fiddy dollars it's LARP. We will find out soon

inb4 "JIDF are sliding, it must be true"

LET THE CLEANSING FIRE PURIFY THIS PLANET SO THE PEOPLE CAN BECOME THE GODS WE WERE MEANT TO BE

Cuckchan, so it's a LARP. If he had any actual information, he would have posted it instead of ARG-tier shat it out with "cryptic" questions. Enough of this shit.

thread theme

Questions are not ARG-tier unless you're a kike that is too stupid to think.

Looks like he posted a whole lot of stuff we like to hear.
We'll see.

That "operators never divulge. ALICE & WONDERLAND" bit was pretty funny

If Tony is indicted tomorrow, get the popcorn

Oh we don't even need that, it should be on POTUS's account tomorrow.

"Look to Twitter: Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us……." God bless."

They are, in fact. This shitposting was anchored yesterday and it'll be banned today. Feel free to explain what this faggot actually "means", but I'll just be laughing and saging. See:

I answered them below your trash tier analysis. I didn't have all the answers.

You don't even know MB is the Muslim Brotherhood.

V Weber was dropped as being indicted also. We shall see.

AP did name podesta as being looked at specifically today. Too lazy to look up again.

Another gem from your tel-aviv cubicle
The National Guard you stupid fuck.

Get out Kike.

Interesting considered (((they))) accidentally attempted to shoah his twatter account last night.

Mhmm. Sure.

Okay… and?

WHEN WILL YOU REDDIT FAGGOTS GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD THAT NOTHING GOOD EVER HAPPENS UNLESS YOU MAKE IT HAPPEN?!

Filtered.

Thanks, as always, shills. You always manage to out yourselves whenever a LARPer comes around.

BUMP FOR INTEREST. if one of the podestas (tony probably) gets locked up tomorrow then OP is vindicated

kung pow enter the fist… great movie sir. Ps. that song… he beats you up while it plays

Pretty fucking spooky

TLDR this shit.

No, OP is not magically vindicated if only one of his statements comes true. He's talking about
1. a literal coup of the entire fucking government and the restoration of actual constitutional law
2. ordered by the president
3. who will be protected in specific ways
4. and carried out by the military

One kike childfucker being indicted (not even tried, convicted, or killed) does not mean he's right about anything else.

gas yourself defeatist shill

That's bullshit, but I believe it.

sage

The 1st one sound plausible. The other 2 read a bit more…silly.

Regardless, this could be could be real or not. What we do know is Trump is going to Asia for 10 days, and there is a lot of shit hitting the fan at the same time.

I guess we shall see what happens.

one implication is hillary sold the uranium to the fucking gooks in NK

I think OP was implying that Obama did it

I am noticing you user. I too like this song.

I'd give the whole day until the next day, gotta keep in mind those time zones.

AND WE GIVE IT BACK TO YOU, THE PEOPLE

hopefully the niggers kill themselves in the cities, with minimal caucasian casualties.

I found it to be silly, then Trump's twitter got taken down.

guess it's not long till we find out if Podesta is going down. Rolling for happening

If antifaggot start rioting, niggers start looting. if SHTF then the national guard has the green light to smoke some niggers.
Let's hope.

There are no brakes on this train, user.

i caught that too, leftists gone wild on twatter.just remembered something else i seen recently.
breitbart.com/national-security/2017/11/01/tillerson-mattis-senators-do-not-need-war-authorization/

possibly describing the prelifted laws.

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/10/20/presidential-executive-order-amending-executive-order-13223
This EO signed on 10.20.17 allows for reactivation of retired troops back into the military

When shit hits the fan (it won’t because of this, because this is LARPing), it is YOUR duty as a regular citizen to ALSO go around and cleanse neighborhoods. Don’t rely on the government to kill indiscriminately as NEEDS to be done, user.

Hitler, don't worry about me

My favorite part is about Obama going to NK, Uranium One, Cash4Iran, NK nukes 5 years early, NK bunker busted, etc etc.

Sounds like this Larp is trying to paint the picture that NK is actually the (((Globalists'))) Sampson Option (number 2?).

Very interesting.

Good Larpers do their research and form a coherent enough narrative that even Spooks will take notice. I know at least one Anonymous Larp got a guy killed (no not Jesus) because he more or less figured it out, the fact is that with the wikileaks releases and the White House archive all you have to do is dig and put it all together. Mueller indictments are either Podesta or it's going to be to encircle Trump we will know by the end of today.

How would you do it? Launch your own nukes or let someone else do it and take the blame?

NG in texas at least is on the verge of bring activated. Requiring members to check in. The planned drill seems to just be cover for having all assets ready to move at a moments notice. Or could be.

Please let there be one faggot posting on 4cuck that isnt a LARPing piece of shit.

Sounds intriguing. Hours will tell.

What outgoing employee would have access to his Twatter?
rt.com/usa/408641-trump-twitter-deactivated-employee-human-error/

Kek, shield my tiny airplane from the happening so that I might partake in its wonder until I reach my final destination.

A hundred thousand or even a million screaming leftists could not cause a government to change. A nuke in NK with the signature pointing towards being our weapon would cause normies to take to the streets.
Uranium 1 shit was pre election and was probably for a false flag elsewhere.
Using our device wrecks trump. How much of our material is out there? A fucking ton. Israel got theirs from Potomac river plant in what 67? Somewhere in there. Our weapons are the same age. Who would take the blame if something was smuggled in and set off?
Instant 50 million plus pissed off and calling for his head. CNN yelling he lies all the time etc. Shariablue uses some of the Soros $ to literally shill to death anyone who guesses the truth. Weapons are bought with other Open border $. Niggers and pajama kids running around with AK's while the troops sit and watch due to not feeling love for the pres anymore. Fucking simple. Devastating and the US is fucked for a generation. Forget nationalism. Get fucked up every day if you're white. Zimbabwe.

I remember obongo purging the military in his last year. Perhaps this EO is there to counteract the purges, as many of the purged were forced to "retire" prematurely allowing them to be reinstated back to whatever rank they had before they "retired".

That nigger did multiple purges throughout his term. O7+ didnt happen unless you kissed the ring or else never uttered a single political opinion ever.

Either that or that NK is wholly a cia run nation. As in entirely controlled like a company

that would explain everyone starving to death.

Antifa is most likely being set up on the 4th, note that a bunch of websites organizing the Nov 4th riots are explicitly outlining where they're going to be. Holla Forumsacks did that to bait Antifa out, so whomever shows up there regardless of affiliation is in a trap and anyone not stupid enough to fall for that (again) will go to different cities that is which is the trap for the smart ones.

And I always thought NK was China's puppet.

user, no normie knows about the 4th at all unless you're in or near a liberal shithole like SF, Austin, Seattle, Ann Arbor, etc.

Antifa set themselves up because they're useful idiots. Any user who's on pol and hasn't watched Yuri's videos should take this time to do so.

It seems you misread my post, my mistake.
The intent of those sites is to signal that it's bait for the right winged counter protesters to show up, basically copying the bait that affects Antifa but for them it's actually a trap to draw them out in to the open so should martial law be necessary they're right there.

So you think they were actually going to use one?

The rest of your bullshit is completely incoherent. You should spend the time to proof-read your TLDRs.

>NK is run by (((Them)))
This honestly makes me feel like Chris Rock trapped in a Pootie Tang movie. "You know it's hot too."

the salt threads will be epic

What is the "MI" he keeps referring to? British intelligence, as in MI5? Or just short for "military"?

military intelligence. I.e: He is the commander in chief and he can't trust the alphabet agencies so he uses the people that are in his chain of command.

Niggers that need to go the fuck back to T_D

Coincidence?

Noticed that too.

Probably not a coincidence.
Buckle the fuck up.

I know Comey was investigated for launching the last investigation right before the election into Hilary. It appears that their is chaos in the ranks. A Deputy Chief implied it so thats how I know.

o fug

If A=1, B=2, etc, then 4, 10, 20=
DJT
Also, Anons, check pic related for indictment dates.

christ

So much cringe… really bad. Leave that 4chin larping over there OP.

Uh. . .

twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/925850811090927616

Fox News Live Stream

fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015/01/20/rothschild-owned-the-economists-2015-cover-full-of-unsettling-symbols/

IMO he sounds genuine and I'm sure he, and the people around him, believe the story as presented in the posts. But it sounds like he either is not aware of, or is unwilling to talk about the deeper layers of what's going on.

Call me /x/ if you want, but I know there are still several anons who share a view similar to mine of the larger scale game. This poster focuses on political corruption, a bit deeper - pedophilia and child trafficking, and a bit deeper perhaps - some kind of very deep secret about the true nature of NK. These (except for whatever he's talking about with NK) are surface level issues when it comes to the big game, which is metaphysical/spiritual/advanced-technological/concerning a breakaway civilization/etc/, however you want to put it.

Maybe the events the poster describes will take place. The Trump twitter going down suggests the poster is reliable. But even if there is a massive shake up, the "swamp" is "drained" and you see elected officials arrested in large numbers, IF there's no massive disclosure of 1) the occult aspect of the global elite, 2) hidden technologies and scientific concepts, 3) advanced metaphysical (call them scientific if you want) principals and their implications for cosmology, ethics, and our place in the world, and 4) a fundamentally new picture of major events in history and of human history in general, THEN: whoever is at the head of this shakeup, whoever is playing "good guy" in this scenario, is still hiding EVERYTHING TRULY IMPORTANT from you and only seeks to be the new ruler of the roost rather than a true liberator.

The fact that the poster alludes in the earlier posts to various elected officials willingly not seeking re-election in exchange for not being jailed/hunted down in the shake up shows that this poster and whoever he speaks on behalf of is not committed to true justice for crimes committed and is willing to play political games, i.e. is not a savior, i.e. is just another player in the game.

Beware, and don't fall for false Messiahs. If and when you see Hillary et. al. going to jail and start allowing yourself to think "maybe they really are fixing it all", remember what you've come to know from places like Holla Forums about how deep the problems actually go. The true system of control and evil we've all spent time educating ourselves about is multi-generational, it's at least centuries old, it involves crimes that cannot be atoned for even by torturous death, and at its core, it's about hiding the true history and nature of humanity and of this world from us. Any person or group who tries to present themselves as a savior, while failing to deliver satisfactory answers on this fundamental level is a false Messiah and should absolutely not be trusted.

If shit gets hairy in the coming days, good luck to you all. And trust your self/heart/intuition above ALL ELSE.

this
THIS
T H I S

HOW IN THE FUCK!?

The current DoD CME / EMP drill set for this weekend may play into this;
during this drill the military will be using alternate methods of communications A.K.A. military radio. A secure and independent system that cannot be usurped.

A-anyone else having site hiccups right now or is it just me?

Gentleman, we have gone through the looking glass.

I am too. If Codemonkey doesn't say he broke something again I'll begin to get suspicious

db-ip.com/11.5.11.3
DOD ip address

If Hillary goes to jail, so will all the other evil fuckers she's connected to. She'll take them all down, because that's the way she operates, and that was the entire purpose behind the CF: to have tons of powerful people by the balls.

Evil will present itself as salvation.

yep been terrible all evening for me, just thought it was my computer

Don't forget that Alice and The Looking Glass has a similar cult of personality to leftists as Lain has to us. It's all interconnected, man

I know it's a stretch, but could it possibly be related to the recent military activity in Nigeria?

Personally, I lean toward explanations involving Meme Magic and synchronicity. If something like "Shadilay" can appear out of nowhere and at such an opportune moment, then why not dates on a magazine?

Which brings me to this…

I largely agree with this, but you also need to understand that normies are far from being able to handle such revelations. It seems like the priority here is to cut away the cancer, try to fix the immediate damage done to this country, and aid the country back to health. Don't expect these disclosures anytime soon even if they do genuinely want to tell people.

More likely they'll try to off her before she talks. That's real-world scenario, not mystical bullshit platitudes.

You are here, in the one moment where both future and past can be observed (and probability matrix collapsed). The you is just a lense which the consciousness sees through. This is a free will zone. Consciousness creates reality. The universe is numerically computed. Time will be speeding up as the frequency of earth's vibrations is raised.

Any user brave enough to preform an nmap on that IP? That is if it's even accesable outside its intranet

The numbers on the arrows look totally like a last minute edit, too. Like the rothschilds got the design proofs and said "Good, but we must insert one item"

Please be true. This twisted game needs to be reset.

checked

this is starting to get pretty spoopy.

have a linux box with plenty of capabilities. but seems sketch as fuck

Okay, this on top of the brief Twitter suspension's got me on alert. Any instability over at halfchan? They might have been brief with the Twitter suspension and picking us as a target as a means to test the waters, assuming this isn't all turning out to be several days' worth of coincidences.

Im going through every question on the list and got to the riot part. My first instinct was that the user was refering to antifa riots planned for august 4th alongside the EMP tests.
Funny coincidence that the mainstream media decided to report on this yesterday. Does anyone have any antifa cunts on twitter that talked about these riots?

According to the analysis article, the editors released an explanation of the various things on the cover. However, t provided "disinfo" as the source, a known CIANigger site perpetuating hoaxes to make Fake News look real

I don't want to alarm you but
downdetector.com/status/whatsapp

If you look at the archive there are a ton of isps and social media platforms that had outages in the last two days. Coincidence or test runs?

Checking halfchan and it seems fine to me. As well as Stormfront, Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack's new .ws domain, SDF, AIOE (my usnenet provider of choice), White Biocentrism, even twitter. Infowars, Drudge Report, RT seem normal too.

Gonna blame Codemonkey on this.

rt.com/news/408660-whatsapp-down-outages-worldwide/

Waow, those wordfilters

Waow, those wordfilters

Former child actors reveal sexual abuse in Hollywood

Two former child actors speak exclusively to Sky News about the sexual abuse they suffered at the hands of Hollywood paedophiles. news.sky.com/story/former-child-actors-reveal-sexual-abuse-in-hollywood-11110821

>news.sky.com/story/former-child-actors-reveal-sexual-abuse-in-hollywood-11110821

maybe unrelated maybe not. may be good to watch this develop today and tomorrow.

I suspect we're going to see a few communications networks fall.

Interdasting…

Notice Trump said "Calm before the Storm" on October 4th, one month prior to this November 4th event. I'm starting to wonder if Nov4 thing is a Trump imitated synthetic plan to cause some background of chaos while more serious operations take place.

*initiated.

It's highly possible that the antifa revolt is a way for the swamp to fight back; let everyone pay attention to the retards on the streets while they make their movies like a bunch of cornered rats.

This is all speculation on my part tho.

This shit is getting really spooky. On multiple levels. I'm getting election hijinks vibes, but the games being played here have a different kind of consequence.

theres a lot of other weird shit on that magazine cover

imagine for a second that trump only virtue signals to the right who is stripped bare wanting to believe

you've been educated from birth to believe certain things, symbols, possibilities and probabilities.. you only remember more than others because you've been out of the loop

your premises are the same, beliefs the same, but you haven't watched TV or done much but play video games where you preserved your perception of the world as it was 10-20 years ago

they don't need to brainwash you, they already have all that programming

they just need to make you 'up to date'

They're obsessed with the Nuke going off. It's definitely on the 2017 tarot one. Need to check 2016 now.

The spooky part to me is that Trump will be leaving the country.

(checked trips)

he won't be leaving the country. he may go in a bunker defended by the army tho if things get too hot, but I doubt that.

Plz read my effort post

checking your trips first

I'm getting that electric feeling of election day/night again. This whole past couple of weeks have been leading to this. Even my boomer mum clicked the other day over the uranium one stuff and realised i'd been right this whole time. what a time to be alive lads.

yup

same haven't slept in a week.

excellent post.

now what if somebody higher than Trump wants all the inner workings gone, and that is why all this happens? Ponder that. In that case we have a "true" Deus Vult and not a meme.
>>>/christian/

It's a LARP. It's always a LARP.

No no, he departs for Asia tomorrow.

very funny. What a waste of time to even see this post.

No nukes on the 2016 one.

i can't say any more about it

Look at the happy imagery. Look at everyone happy, the vibrant colors, the peaceful imagry. They thought they were going to win 2016.

By the way, I still think that is Trump's face in the sun.

Here's the full cover if anyone is interested. Still no nukes.

exactly, look what they thought of Assad.

Hillary was Greyed out though.

Is the site slow for you guys? Is this the storm beginning? I hope we have an IRC channel bunker if this goes down…

I'm on of a few posters who have been actively promoting gondola since meme magic became to real to ignore and things got really weird. I've noticed that other posters with a similar understanding, posters who remind me of the way this board was a couple years ago - when it was really amazing and we were all discovering new things about the world and about ourselves everyday - seem to have all gravitated towards gondola organically. See you in the gondola future user.

its slowed down to 56k tier. what are the alternatives user?

#Holla Forums on Rizon IRC?

Since this is a Soros-funded publication and a beloved magazine by Antifa International, I wonder if these Economist parody covers have any kind of significance.

everyday is a new adventure with you anons

It's Rothschild funded.

Carrier pigeon?

Yes, it's happening to all of us. See chain. Get ready for SHTF as you always should be.

Ignore me… misread what you posted. Gonna get some sleep, see you guys on the other side of the storm.

havn't IRC'd in so long but i'll be there.
I'll go round the up from outside my apartment, user.

It's intermittent. Fast one minute, 504 the next.

It's been slow for a while now, I just now started getting sporadic cloudflare errors, too.

Really? I did not know that Adbusters was Rothschild funded. That would mean that the Rothschilds planned #OccupyWallstret too. Hahah.

Yep, seems to be at the kikeflair level too.

they love playing both sides

I thought you meant the Economist, that is the Rothschild one.

I didn't have problems with h8, but then I only made one post and I'm the only one posting there.

Oh, ok. It's a hillarious publication though. Seems their goal is to be edgy to be edgy. Their Donald Trump as Alladin Sane was great and I printed it out and put it in a frame. I made their Alt-Right banner my wallpaper. Slavoj Zizek is a frequent writer to them. Should scan the one issue I have of them soon and show you guys how "deep" and "profound" it is. It's actually "The Big Ideas of 2047" and I found it, not bought it.

cloudflarestatus.com
No major issues being reported. I guess the slow cloud flair load is the delay in trying to contact the Holla Forums server.

I'm feeling it too, Anons. The timing of the new picture change freaked me out, too. I've noticed that the art in the corner tends to reflect the mood of country, and the tonal shift from Spiderman comic to vengeful Nazi girl was both jarring and foreboding.

AKA the coke fiend who knows the National Socialists were correct but also knows that he'd be justifiably gassed and therefore opposes National Socialism even though he knows it's right.

What a fucking pathetic sack of shit he is.

Forgive me for posting filter man, but there was an interesting guy (who claimed to be military intelligence) who called into his show to talk about Vegas. He mentioned that Saudi PMCs ran that operation, and that there are a vast number of PMCs in the country for this weekend. Take it with a grain of salt, but it is interesting.

Hegel was pretty fuggin …. deep, tho.. with master/slave being the competition between models of models of our consciousness competing with other models of models of models of consciousness and we're like 'who win' and then we encounter many other consciosnesses and we like 'i cant inhabit the other dudes consciousnesses so u guys gotta fide id out :DD'

then they become like some sexual mongrelized version of themselves in ur mind and u like 'oh shiddd :DD das god' and God just keeps gedding all the possible virdues and we realize we cant surprass and we like fuggg :DDD

then god is like 'idc lol' and we realize we get away with shit so we gilled him

now we have nihilism

He supported NatSoc? When? I sat through "The Pervert's Guide to Ideology" and he made the argument that Hitler was scapegoating the Jews to make more convienently resolutioned arguments for fixing the Economy Post-WWI. I do not follow the idiot, but I'm pretty sure he has never advocated for National Socialism.

Fundementally, however, he knows he is a fraud and makes the majority of his money making "marxist critique" on movies, video games, music, and books and publishing it to gullible idiots. I don't think he advocates for anything tbqh.

Monitoring this thread. If Podesta gets arrested today then this is legit or an advanced 4D chess LARP. OP predicted the twitter outage, and November 4th has been broadcast by the MSM openly. This dump touches on just about everything except (((them))). I want to know what is going on there.

"I never joke about my work, 007" - Q(uartermaster)

btw the christian solution to this is hell, because u r punished in afterlife not in real world necessarily

Christian hell is a riot
existentialist hell is the real hell

Kierkegaard basically said to suffer for Christ by accepting even the existential dread, but the promise of heaven after i guess makes it 'worth it'..

whad da fuggg

manafort on cuckchan larp?

Never. He opposes National Socialism because he knows that he's a piece of shit who deserves to be gassed. He's intelligent enough to know that National Socialism is correct and morally bankrupt enough to oppose it anyway.

Thats hilarious.
"Q-Level" is pretty high level if you ask me.

checked
can we cross reference with who would have a clearance that high?

I cant believe in paradise it just sounds like hell in another form

If I wanted Obama and Hillary and co, having turned to Religion of Cuck™, to take the heat for a false flag attack blamed on NK with a nuke matching bomb signature I have, I would trap them into selling that same HEU to Iran and NK and clean house by dropping that nuke on D.C. after making sure as many politicians to be cleaned would be in D.C. and I would install a friendly into the WH who would discover that Obama and co had sold the HEU to those states and move my relationship to the new president.

Regardless of likely LARP, I have questions about some of the stuff he mentions. (I'm still going through it all)

What is this special relationship with the Marines that POTUS has? I thought he was just simply Commander in Chief of all armed forces. Anyone know?

Does Obama actually travel to the destinations Trump does before him? I hadn't noticed. This should be easy enough to find out. It would certainly suggest he's interfering (or trying to) with Trump's ability to negotiate and form positive relationships with foreign leaders. Or it's blackmail being used to ensure there isnt a relationship to begin with.

user mentions John McCain, the Mayo Clinic and asks who's on the BOD. Do we have info on this with any theories yet?

He says people who were given deals will not run for re-election. Might be worth looking into, should be easy enough to find out. Wasn't there just one in.. Virginia maybe, who announced he won't run again?

user also mentions Trump will be in AF1 and out of harms way come the Nov. 4th riots. Isn't he supposed to be headed to Asia? So this makes sense.

I doubt it. How would you find a list of names of people with Q Clearance. At the very least it specifies the Department of Energy, which is doing their blackout on November 4th. Its kind of like a seal being shown to us to prove that Trump's men are at that level in government, yeah?

Q sure does ask a lot of questions.

This whole thing makes me want to drink some vodka and squat with a cigarette in my mouth for some reason.

One thing I noticed. He says in one of the earlier posts that he intentionally says "John M" because "some of us have reasons for refusing to say his last name" but in the last few posts he uses the full name John McCain.

Mattis and Kelly are Marines, and the Army has had history of pedo rings like this one
thewashingtonstandard.com/pedophile-ring-investigators-arrest-top-army-general/

being a foreign nigger I just wanted to find more info on Q clearance and what levels would possibly hold it, obviously finding out who it possibly is wont happen. I am drinking a glass of wine and dragging hard on a cigarette right now though

BitMessage.
Channel name: Holla Forums
if it gets filled with shills, a new bunker will be posted on there.

That struck me as odd as well. Perhaps there are more than one person doing the dumps of "crumbs", or perhaps the second part is disinfo. Why would they refuse to say McCain though? What group doesn't like Caine so much that they refuse to say it?

Interesting that the General arrested for pedophilia ties directly to DynCorp. Shit.
So what does Q user's repeated references to a "special" relationship with the Marines mean though? Still not clear on that one. Is it just that the Marines are going to be used to break up these rings in the other branches?

It's one of the things that suggests to me that he/they have some beliefs in the occult arena that they're not sharing (see: ). The only reason I can imagine for refusing to use a name is either that they think it has some kind of occult significance or power (one possibility - a connection to Cain from the bible, i.e. Cain and Abel), or they believe the name has some kind of etymological connotation they don't like.

o7

Maybe this is more related to that than you think, user…

trump tweets

RISE AND SHINE MOTHERFUCKERS
WHAT THE FUCK DOES HE MEAN BY THIS?!

archive.is/PCAm5

archive.is/7lPyS

It could mean two things:
1) it's a standard message saying "Information gets out what I tell the public, some people want to stop me" or
2) "ah, I know Q told the public and this is the response from the swamp. sad! "

oowee
its fucking 4 in the morning and hes shitposting,

THREAD THEME

Or he's on east coast time, you west coast brainlet.

It's 7 in the morning in DC user. This means he's up for about an hour.

I am 100% sure it's related to that. Since refusing to speak or write a name is pretty superstitious of it's own, we can assume that it is done out of superstition, and that only be attributed to religious/occult beliefs. It should also be noted that jews love and adore the biblical caine, many even use various variations of caine as a surname (Kagan, Kahn, Cohn etc).

(checked)
fug ;_;

Q user specifically stated:

What's his schedule? When does he leave for Asia?

shit he's going there ahahahaha

AFAIK he still has a couple of hours. He's likely to tweet after morning briefing

archive.is/20Wfn

PLUS PLUS

▶Anonymous 11/03/17 (Fri) 06:36:28 3d7649 No.10842697>>10842716
(OP)

I think the Marines serve at the pleasure of the President (why they can be sent in to countries even if Congress hasn't declared war) and can OPERATE DOMESTICALLY. I could be wrong. Need a MilAnon here to confirm.
Mayo Clinic in Jax Fla has ties to CF. Rumors of black-market organ harvesting/transplanting. Makes sense with the CF connection. Idk about MCCain though, unless he can claim brain tumor made him commit federal crimes.

Also, is this possible-LARP-possible-HAPPENING spreading across the pond? They even have some shit in here about a dossier.
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/michael-fallon-resigns-sex-spreadsheet-latest-defence-secretary-tories-theresa-may-a8032331.html?amp

You guys don't get it. He already sent it that'w why they shut down his Twitter account

By his own words, the proof will be an indictment of podesta today. If there isn't one, larp confirmed.

What do anons think? Will it happen?

what time did the Manafort indictment happen?

Are you saying that Cohen = Cain. I never looked at it that way.

Maybe it has something to do with Maritime/Admiralty law and martial law in regards to draining the swamp.
Semper Fidelis?

Believe you meant to reply to

PEOPLE ARE ANGRY
archive.is/0351C

He doesn't mean
He means

the (((news))) stated it was some disgruntled twatter employee on his last day of work decided to be a good goy and shut down Trump's account.

its real
ok now im actually spooked.

Oh shit. Podesta indictment incoming..?

Are ya ready kids?

then his last tweet before deletion must've been visible to a bunch of folk who made screencaps.

HAPPENING?!?!

>Rogue twatter employee on his last day shuts down the POTUS twitter account just as he lets fucking rip on (((them)))
Convenient huh?

he's tweeting 6 minutes apart…

we could be getting more in a moment

These are post shutdown. Look at the post times

You mean you didn't know that already? I thought it was common knowledge here on Holla Forums.

Note the specific use of the word "rogue" in the tweet and in the user posts.

Help me test this

1) The tower falls (the old order of the elites)
2) Judgement with Trump sitting on the globe.
Self explanatory if the prediction is accurate if user is right.
3)Art, books, masks, erchitcture, dawning/shining Sun
Cultural change dawning upon the world
4) Hermit, broken globe, protests
Probably 8/pol, 4/pol and present time abused right wing masses coming out of the shadows, "the hermits"?
5) Death
if third means the right is waking up, the fourth means global condemnation of the takeover. Either the right wings are destroying the filth or the country is being destroyed by the elites because its getting out of control.
6)Houses coming out of 3d printer, infinity symbol.
After a short and heavy destruction huge technological change will come about (suppressed before or not) or someone (Trump) will rebuild the infrastructure in very short time like in the '30 it seemed like pure magic.
7)Global leadership change all around the world?? 8)???

Earliest article I saw was 9:30 est, so within the next 2 hours if the time table is the same?

exactly my thinking, user.
Waiting for podesta indictment

well I guess It can't hurt staying up for another couple hours. Qlarpanon mentioned that the indicted party's attorney has been notified.

The storm approaches, whether this is a larp or not.
The Gods are watching, let us show them that their children are valorous.

that last one is really ominous.the return of the messiah?

this might just be my turbo autism going off, but do you notice that his tweets are all even number of time spaced between each other, i.e. 24m 30m 36m (all even numbers)

Channel name Holla Forums

Address is BM-2cVibGiyKjBAFST719BXbdqn1SEpDwEcYC

Someone send to it so I can make sure I have configured this properly

It would be easier to tell if the faces on the stars were identified.

yes! hence me posting

All nighter for me, second this week. Brewing up the coffee…though I really shouldn't. Nervous bathroom trips look likely today. I'll actually feel better to see some military. I went to my innawoods place for the 4th. If I hear jets tearing out of the nearby airbase bricks will be shat. Will let anyone know if I do. I'm north bordering Canada. I hope north was a good direction. It's not city, so there's that.

We need a system of some kind for helping our volk Anons that want out of the city. Roman salutes gets ya in. Any other michiganiac anons up?

oh ya, didn't even actually read your post but I was looking at the tweets, ya, its kinda fucking weird.

>zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-03/trump-slams-rogue-twitter-employee-says-people-are-angry-doj-isnt-probing-crooked-hi

Fox is squawking about it now also

Probably a hollywood rape/pedo reference. "Falling stars". Hollywood stars falling from grace.

your digits are even weirder, user

IT'S HAPPENING

Wow it's nothing

trumps mentor was en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Cohn#Representation_of_Donald_Trump_and_Rupert_Murdoch

my autism started going off again, so I took the 4 6's and looked it up to see maybe, first I thought date, so I looked up 6/6/1966
onthisday.com/date/1966/june/6
this is what I got

>onthisday.com/date/1966/june/6
>Civil rights activist James Meredith wounded by (((white sniper))) in Mississippi

fucking weird isn't it? who was that sniper, now my autism is in full swing

Aye aye, captain.

just like judgement star card is tilted and it is slightly on top of the hermit

9 signs of the Hopi

HITLER NO

very, will look into this more

Fucking kek.

And he's back!
archive.is/Wlbet

(checked)
very fucking weird that I can't find the name of this sniper btw. It just says (((white sniper))), even on the wiki for this guy, nowhere so far have I been able to find it, but whats even weirder is that day was also the start of the "black power" movement and other such events. Was this a signal for something really, or are we just going overboard with the significance of the tweet timings?

Really gets the old noggin joggin doesn't it, user

He just triggered Bernvictims and ledditors.

archive.is/wQkCK

You know what would be funny if it came to light? That the OP's post was actually Trump. The first president to post something on niggertits.

CRAZY BERNIE AND POCAHONTAS
I'm enjoying this. Hopefully one day Trump sells a book of all of his tweets with annotations explaining what was going on.

LETS GO
archive.is/yLpnp

He tweeted at 7:55 and there is a 7:55 in your timestamp too user
Welcome Kek , pee pee poo poo and such while we bring the yids down

FBI! JUSTICE DEP! IKUZO!

IT'S HAPPENING, FELLAS

LET'S GET THIS SHIT GOING

DEGENERATE
more incoming
archive.is/WAnmD

Was looking into this and found this very useful site offering hebrew etymology for bible names and terms: abarim-publications.com/Meaning/Cain.html

Defense Attorney, District Attorney, etc., reference?

also "West'" & "Side"

He just gave the green light to put down shitskin degenerate filth before they harm. This weekend is shaping up to be interesting as fuck

ya, also, west side of what? is he talking about the NYC event, west side Manhattan? or west coast?

West Side Manhattan. Or is it wonderful people of the western side of the earth?

ABSOLUTELY DEHUMANIZED

Debbie
A…
Wasserman
Schultz

What is DWS's middle name? Can't find online.

You might be onto something with this user.

archive.is/En9PL

I was looking for that too, no luck yet.

This. Something needs to happen that people can see or hear. People already think I’m crazy and have for the past like 10 years talking about all this. It’s difficult like screaming at a brick wall and hoping it reacts. I’m honestly exhausted. Also keep in mind that many people who do love this country, and are aware (generally, not regarding specifics) that the leadership is corrupt are blackpilled at this point. This applies especially to older people. Old conservative leaning people who have kept lovevof nation are just too used to nothing ever being done. I tell my folks that Hillary is going down and they just say ‘yea I’ll believe it when I see it.’ Who could blame them? Those who heard of ted Kennedy literally killing a girl and getting away with it. But please something has to be made known. Something to point out to people to start them down the path. Those of us who have tried to spread word to normalfags can’t do so forever amid the threats and accusations of autism, insanity, schizophrenia, paranoia…

that makes D, A, W, S, M so far.

it's going to spell out DRAINSWAMP when his tweets are finished

Also
and arguably
Possibly not incorrect if it's short for the Uranium 1 company and not just uranium in general.

remember
ISIS = israel secret intelligence service

Soros ‘portfolio manager’ being accused of raping women in a dungeon?

Just read this on Drudge. Maybe it is happening.

So it's all masonry. What do we have, good masons vs bad masons? How do we know we can trust the so-called good guys?

I've always heard it was Rockefeller NWO vs Rothschild NWO or something like that. Is that what we're seeing play out.

President Donald J. Trump's schedule for Friday, November 3rd:
· Travel to Hickam, HI
· United States Pacific Command briefing
· Tour of the USS Arizona Memorial

Ann
Deborah Ann Wasserman

Are we the good masons?

What triggered tbe allegations against Weinstein? A lot of momentum seems to stem from that

I'm neither one of them. I'm just a humble shitposter on a Nepalese fingerpainting usenet group who loves humanity and doesn't want to see it destroyed by satanic kike fucks.

I'm no fucking mason user , keep that kike shit away from this sacred board

well I sure as fuck know who the people we can't trust are

im highly interested in what kicked off the hollywood shit tbh, what was the catalyst? It seems like this past month has been so calculated to sway liberal opinions

All in order so far (sorry for multiple posts):

Uranium (arguable if considered as short hand for Uranium One)
Server
Collusion
Degenerate
Animal
West
Side
Military (arguable if considered as shorthand for United States Military)

(checked)
Do you have a source. Her mom's name seems to have been Ann so it's quite possible.

I'm thinking there's at least 3, Trump, Kelly and I'm struggling to think of the third. But one post said "We serve asst the pleasure of the President"

The God bless sign, and military info posts sounds like Gen Kelly. Q has gotta be the absolute madman, maybe all of the staff got on there and dropped crumbs. I'm getting a strong Sarah Sanders vibe for some reason. They all make sure to say to media, they serve at the pleasure of the President. That had to be a deliberate post, it grabbed my attention. Focus on Flynn was said a couple times. Please tell me my favorite General is running that intelligence. I don't feel Flynn did bad, so if he's on our side I feel o.k. I'm pissed that the dems dragged him, he's a good man. As our Trump would say…Sad

I always assumed it was just a smokescreen to get people to forget about the Vegas botch (holy fuck, did ANY mass shooting get memory holed so fast) but now i'm not so sure. I figured Weinstein would be the only casualty but it's just cascading now. If this is another one of their golem, they really fucked themselves this time cuz it's a giant monster that's raring to get off it's chain.

not to mention that it still looks like every tweet he made was an even amount of time spacing, it changed tho from 6 minutes apart, but still even

could be jr.

At the start I thought it was the same but this has been the number one thing to red pill full blown liberal / leftist woman in my extended friend circle about the amount of jews in hollywood and the difference between whites & (((whites))).

Checked
Same kikepedia sauce as you user.
Maybe it's just A , short for Ann.
USCDAWSM
MUDSWACS
SWAMDACS

Alice & Wonderland?

My first tough was of "us"
Holla Forumsacks within the system?or at least people of similar values-I sure hope to be one of them in the future(in my countries army)
Also on second thought
Wizards-Tech Wizard is a common "name"
Warlocks-These would be specifically fighting ones-The Soldiers

That might be, he's very vocal. I'd not be shocked if shitposter Jr shitposts with us.

In case, good morning Don Jr. Keep us updated here.

heats on obongo

United States Congress Deborah Ann (unconfirmed Middle name) Wasserman Schultz M(ilitary)…

Bad masons vs bad jews maybe. See

it is really fucking happening isn't it

Whoa that is weird. Also weird that we haven't noticed it until now. Good spot.

His twitter's been v& now.

I slept like absolute shit last night and kept lucid dreaming. Ive been waking up early for months with full energy. Last night, before I got home, my wife called me crying saying she saw an apparition in our living room ( a bright white momentary flash that illuminated the entire house for under a second), then the cats ran away and there was ringing for a few minutes. We both saw a UFO orb driving two weeks ago. Just made my coffee and see madman is on a tweet storm. I love this timeline. I feel the happening in my bones
Sometimes I think I was born too late. Maybe too early. I was born at just the right time.

I can still access it. Can anyone else confirm it went down again?

still accessible here

fuck off (1) kike

it's still working

i'll go with larping

if there is really a happening today he isn't the one twitting on it right now

I remember reading on Veterans Today that NK is run by ZOG, has always been run by ZOG and always will be run by ZOG. Not only that, Duff implies the place is one big genetic testing ground where all the black site stuff the human rights group would be all over you about– cloning, organ harvesting, splicing human/animal genes, etc, go on on a daily basis. Apparently very few inhabitants of the place are even still full human, DNA wise.

Also, the No Agenda guys put forth an interesting theory– every time NK starts saber rattling, you can dependably count on certain stocks always rising and falling accordingly. So if NK is just a puppet state you can get to do your bidding, when you need fresh cash injections all you have to do is trot out your Kim Jong puppet, get him to make a few dumbass statements, you buy and short accordingly and voila.

Social Media disruption: thesun.co.uk/tech/4832794/whatsapp-down-users-unable-send-recieve-messages/

archive.is/Z4gRp

the recent globalist shills like obongo and hrc and pedos sold out info to china & russia to live in NK.
Oy vey the collapse really activates my MAGA almonds

GEOTUS is going door kicking with a pure military action

NK(((?)))

The saudis own NK?
I really doubt the rothchilds own NK, they may, or they are chillin in antartica.

The alice in wonderland is going to be a mass redpill event. Doors WILL be kicked, media WILL fall apart, pizzagate is happening and it's starting at the end of rifles and ends in handcuffs.

nigga putin was KGB from the start. There's no lone wolf even if he is authoritarian.

Well, WHO controls NK? Where is BO?

.t :'/\C

thanks I cummed pants

breakaway civilizations are real, like the rothchilds in antartica. One of my friends pointed out since NK has such little tech they could be a place for doing anything. pedophilia, experimentation, more.

yes
maybe, probably not. I don't think tesla's flying machine or moray's solar wind collector are coming out any time soon
no

they will not likely even be shown publicly. they will step down, and with no public reason.

t. cianigger

greyed out means they are puppets being controlled, and not truly 'alive'. No shit merkel and bongo are puppets. You think hillary can't fucking walk without passing out vomits during speech really makes decisions?

personally I think the DOE can have more important information than intelligence. Technology is powerful. The speechwriter is writing about something extraordinary?

WELL WHAT WAS IT? Or did it get zucced too quick?

I REALLY doubt it. Not his writing style.

you see there's the GOOD masons that want to extort all money possible, and the BAD masons who extort all money possible while fucking kids :^) /s

sounds like bullshit but the rest seems legit. no tech at all.
I would assume defense and security companies, like body scanners after vegas.

I would assume NK is used for many things, but most importantly is closer to many places than say, antartica (where the rothchild breakaway probably is)

Lets also not forget that Voat has been under pretty consistent and sophisticated attack for a few weeks now as well.

it also seems like they attempted to ddos us tonight, I don't think it was codemonkey fucking up the site tbh. but they suck at ddosing us anytime they do it.

my telegram has been dropping like shit the past two days
I hate to be that guy, but since I'm already posting - please don't reddit space…. or do.. on reddit.

We really should try and figure this out. He heavily implied he's in NK. How can we go about confirming this? Flight records, sightings, itinerary, etc. It won't state specifically NK but there's gotta be some clues.
Q user also said Obama goes to wherever Trump is going ahead of him. Is he in Asia? Was he over the last couple weeks?

Bunker if we go down.

Fox is going in on Iran / Al Qaeda Obama
"this is coming to night because we have a new administration"

*light

I think hostage in the context of North Korea obviously refers to South Korea. They don't need intercontinental missiles to be a threat. The recent movement of supercarriers and 'random' exercises in the Korea region might mean something.

Hostage could also be Japan

pretty sure its about the Iran Hostage bullshit, user. archive.is/RHdhM

Why japan?

It states "who can be held hostage and controlled by NK having miniaturized nuclear weapons?"

He refers to 'hostage' in different contexts, this one in context of NK

He's going to visit korea, japan, vietnam and china… it could be related to what implies

nigga japan, SK, and even CHINA are within conventional ballistic missile attacks. How's it feel to have a world superpower be on the same tier as pedophile hideout island?

That's what I think when I see WHO.

I thought the same thing tbh, but do they?

I should also add, this mass arrests/restoring our democracy meme has been trotted out hundreds of times before, and everytime it never happens. I deep dove on a lot of conspiracy shit a few years ago– Ben Fulford, David Wilcock, Drake, Poofness, Tom Heneghan, and this is showing a lot of the same tell-tale signs.

There's always the same promises– expect so and so to be walked out in cuffs tomorrow, expect martial law but don't panic the military won't move on civilians, expect the laws to change and the crooks in power to all be removed– and none of it ever happens. There's always phantom arrests– Bush is under house arrest, right now, but we can't report on it so obviously it won't be in the news.

There's always the loose tying together of recent events, to make it all seem related to the big happening– Trump's Twitter was banned, oh and member Uranium 1, I member. And Pedowood, MySpace, George Soros, buzzword, buzz word.

Not trying to blackpill, just saying i'll believe it when I see. Starting with Podesta arrest announcement.

we are all saying the same thing m80

yeah people are desperate for justice so things like this are easier to believe, although it has been quite the sea change though these last 2 weeks, and now the establishment is abandoning Hilary? for what purpose?

The Marines only trust their Generals (the ones loyal to Trump). I know many marines and every single one told me they would directly disobey king niggers orders and instead follow OIC on local levels to back up civ militias…. And I've spoken to a LOT of them. They're as loyal as they come - certainly not army niggers and shitskins.

I hear you user. While I think some interesting things are happening here and this leaker may be somewhat legit, the give away to me is the control aspect. No one has complete control over everything. Especially governments. Trusting that they do is an enormous leap of faith. It's not blackpill, it's truth. We should be weary while we dig.

I don't know. They do have a presence though.
who.int/countries/prk/en/
archive.is/b5tby

Checked.

Also, anyone else have an uneasy feeling in the pit of their stomach about Trump taking this flight overseas. Fuck, I hope his security is A1.

This should or is common knowledge
If you ever spend a minute thinking about what a soldier/s would do if the greatest threat to the country is "the country" you know all the answers

This one was explicit in what to look for on twitter "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us….." You're probably right though. We'll find out soon enough.
Still, the autism required for such a LARP is impressive. He should write a novel or something.

They are having problems keeping the progressive line under control. Those people want answers for why they are getting BTFO and with hillary no longer being useful, she makes a good scapegoat.

I was about to say that
I'm happy people realized. Shit is serious. Trump himself is dropping info.
I think he will be gone with Air Force one abroad somewhere to be safe from attacks, or on landing on an aircraft carrier(?) on the Ocean.
Obongo is in control of NK and arms them up with high tech nukes and delivery systems to fuck USA. The former CIA documents said the capabilities will be reached in 5+ years in 2016 because Hillary was about to be president so 4 years of "safety". Now its 1 year because things turned. Not a coincidence. It's not a contradiction. The program is in the control of clintons. Bill gave them the technology for a dead man switch. Obongo is visiting there. The media will be shut down with the planned "solar flare testing" in California and most lefty states. Media is down. Histeria averted. Potus got intel that antifa is getting armed up by the deep state and plan a meltdown on 4th.
GET HYPED. Be safe. Stay away from the heat! On martial law they can throw you in jail for a bad look. You don't want to protest that day. Potus warned you.

2/4 fox co here to attest to the fact Devil Dogs would rather skin king obongo alive than follow his order. army is different but in the Corps it realy is closer to NatSoc than most think.

the clinton cabal via the cia own NK and run it like a company

HOLY MOTHER OF BATMANN SHILL ALERTS

>>>/oven/

It's great because pol can know when it's onto something when shills swarm like fucking bees to honey.

seems legit

Getting dangerous in here.

who the fuck is "SA"? South america? South asia? the fuck is this post talking about?

Saudi Arabia

i was being sarcastic towards the heeb with my post.

checked. nk chemical warfare/genetic meddling is most likely route…not too fearful of nuclear weapons when the receipts point towards the former.

Norks are the future of the west. The Clintons and obongo control the entire circus there. Full communism, people starve, get into camps for anything, shit is cheap to produce and illegal, elites get all the good stuff and tech. Seems like NWO experimentation ground to me too. It's NWO 1.0

well. regardless of what happens they've lowered Holla Forums's IQ by double digits.

Wew is Trump a lvl 34 freemason?

Hmm found this:

After Shunning Taiwan, World Health Organization Cozies Up to North Korea

archive.is/XjXK7

This was just from May of this year. Fucking weird. W.HO. is dirty and is known to exaggerate and outright fabricate health crises like swine flu. Just another black hole for donation money that likely never reaches it's intended target.

What’s going on guys? I get the general gist of it, but I find some of this a bit over the top. Can anyone explain to me, or will I just be passed off as the semi-normie that I am?

BO just started one. That's where he was within the last few days - launching it in Chicago.

Yeah, like a proof of concept testing ground for what they plan for everybody else.

Just like I suspect Japan is undergoing much of the same thing, only it's reproduction relate testing instead. No teenage boy just wakes up one day and gives up chasing pussy. I was fucking obsessed at that age. Those people are being chemically castrated.

"lauded its lack of obesity"
top fucking kek. (((WHO))), you ask?

Read the whole thing, research what you're missing, and make up your own mind. Ascending(descending?) normie ranks doesn't happen by i/o from anons alone.

lurk two years bish

You're absolutely correct. My dad, rest in peace was a Vietnam vet, with the Marines. Always faithful, we can trust our USMC. Semper Fidelis Marines reading. *salutes*

Trump respects them as much as they respect him. He's always stopping and saluting back, no flippant wave or half ass salute. Obomber never earned their respect. I'd bet they hate Hilragged even more.

for what purpose?

Bro the clintons are political lepers, they are up to their bck in chinese illegal chinese, that chinese illegal shit that could cause a war with a major world power.

It is imp0ortant t remember that obongo is a revolutionary communist, and a black supremacist, that was his enbtire policial career going back to when h start doing his "community organizing" in chicago. It is no wonder the military and his administration were at odds, he deliberately got marines killed, sometimes directly, like in benghazi or the guys who "captured" osama and then got their plane shot down by glow in the dark obama personel.

Ok man. Thanks! But can you give me 1 hint as to where to start? This is a bit overwhelming.

Yes, we all feel it. This might be a real happening. Tomorrow will tell. Check DJT twitter for any important thing. If Pedosta gets fucked today its real and green-lit. Many of this info is confirm-able: The military negotiations with potus in the last weeks. The "calm before the storm" comment by potus himself after a briefing. All the lines are getting together to the 4th.

goodnight / morning lads, i've gotta get some sleep now. I hope I wake up to the storm.

All correct and thus the approach has been to turn the Anglo-sphere Masonic establishment through implanting certain ideas and understandings within their consciousness, the chain of connection to establish this introducing feedback through the very shills, intelligence operatives and spooks in general that they employed to control us.

The message was simple, everything you thought you understood through the received tradition of the Kikes was false and the mirror image of reality in order to further their own interests, your entire esoteric system is a joke.

They will use you in order to fully exploit the rest of your people and when they begin to destroy the lower classes and then the middle be sure they are coming for you, their friends and partners as long as it suits their purpose, only then will you realize how much they truly hate you.

Be certain also that their system of control is utterly doomed and it's only a question of who goes down with them, they control the financial system and media, the opposition controls reality itself, we can and even at present are controlling your every thought and action.

Have a nice day.

Later dude. Sweet Gondola dreams.

this, i dont normally buy into this kind of thing. but he honestly did call out the twitter takedown. either hes telling the truth and right, telling the truth and wrong or the 4pol poster is the rogue twitter staff and decided to have some fun. high chance for happening though

At this juncture in American politics, US involvement in the Middle East is a required foundation. Read everything you can, and everything skeptically. Including every post here. Gish gallop.

Maybe, but the signs have been pointing to it forever. Qanon has some obv red flags in his posting, and even if real plans have to revise and adapt so…

speculation right now seems to be futile. I guess some patience is key. It's only half past 9 in the morning in DC

Yes, soon as I heard about that I felt deep deep goncern. Project positive vibes to our absolute madman, we'll keep him safe collectively thinking of him comfy flying safely. I believe in our power. And even if you don't usually, throw in prayer. The user did ask for a lot of prayer. There's few things I'll chimp over, a hair on that man's precious head is one reason.

I'll stop immediately if I see Marines tho, niggers can't shoot well so there's a buffer time you have to bail, and their guns are dirty shit cannons. Marines, they hit their target, first shot. I'm not futzing with them. Restore this nation. Make it scary to chimp out again.

We're all having a conversation as anyone who bothers to look at our id's can see. You're a newfag at best, and it's painfully obvious by your posting style. So spare us your "We sure can spot them shills, huh fellow posters?" bullshit.

One last before sleep lads,
archive.is/MPOHZ

So this place is full on 4chan tier faggots who believe every larper now right? Good to know. I've personally read a thousand different 'insider' predictions from 4chan with similar posting styles / predictions all go awry throughout the election. My favorite were the ones alleging Comey was actually one of us and not a duplicitous fag. I remember calling those out for being laughably false, and I also remember the responses to my reaction, many of which I'll probably get to this one, being something to the effect of 'oven yourself kike'.

Why? Can I not just think that 4chan is being shilled by people spreading disinfo? If it were my job to spread disinfo, that's how I'd do it. I'd write up 20 meaty posts filled with half truths buried in whole cloth untruths and interweave it with cryptic meme buzzwords ('Alice & Wonderland' LMAO) to trick the many children we now have on these websites.

As much as I want to believe, there is the case where people in the know wouldn't post these things online. FBIAnon was a fake, a case study in confirmation bias. As is MAGAnon, etc etc ad infinitum.

PS: Dating myself as a meme war vet with pic related. If you don't know what a UNIX timestamp is then you can go back to reddit.

Hefner finally croaking? Maybe he controlled this system. Did he sit on a high throne of degeneracy?

Or Las Vegas. Them feeling the burn and controlled demoing Hollywood is to me evidence that the cabals false flag event was in fact prevented.

Yes I subscribe to that larp tbh. Idc after hearing that I felt in me that that is what happened. Idk who prevented it or what exactly was planned, but something changed when I heard that speculation. Initially the whole day I was filled with absolute dread. That attack was the pure evil OP (whoever he is) mentions. And the black water larp story coupled with trumps seemingly inappropriate miracle tweet then made me feel like I was being filled up with positive energy. Idk maybe I’m just being gullible, but I think they lost that battle for our souls that night. Something unraveling.

Oh shit nigger

o shi-

Well fuck it. I give up on going to bed. I have to know what this shit is about or I won't sleep anyway.

ITS HERE

here we go..?

the archived tweet leads to this article
cbsnews.com/news/trump-talks-with-reporters-upon-departure-for-asia-trip/
archive.fo/yOfdT

hHOLY SHIT MAN WHAT

TRUMP ABOUT TO DEPART IN AIR FORCE 1 AS WELL

HOLY SHIT ANONS

Listen. If "Drain the Swamp" occurs, even in a big way, it will ultimately be political theater in which the elite sacrifice a few yet maintain their stranglehold regardless. It may be entertaining, but you must remember: Do not become trusting and complacent. You know full well how large the influence is and how long it has existed.

archive.is/u4N26

twitter.com/CBSNews/status/926444860491657216

is this it?

correct. meet with triumph and disaster, and treat those two imposters just the same.

He has a well publicized trip to Asia, idiot. Some guy just jumped the fence. My lord this place is beyond saving. Going to go find the oldfags, this place is gone.

Mysticism and radicalization injected into swelling numbers of newfriends, user. Didn't you notice that he was posting 6 minutes apart on EVEN timestamps??! And if you look at the number 6's ancient roots, it's actually tied inversely to 9 which when dated back to…

This shit used to be a joke to laugh at ourselves and fuck with the uninitiated. Guess it's still funny, but an inside joke works best when there's other people who get it. The fact you even felt you had to explain what a UNIX timestamp is says it all.

jewsdid.oniichanylo2tsi4.onion/t/966821d29bd987c71b26d690521075a90d776ac1/?lang=en#b7b109e820714a6b030b708ea17fbaa83706612a

Please, just tell me to go to endkike, complete the trifecta.

Well, we already have some really weird shit going down this morning.

Some HAM radio anons should check if there is any emergency activity going right now. Nuclear deterrence is probably up and running. Who knows what dirty tricks the deep state might try if it really starts happening.

Don't reply to them. Just filter.

Could also be that they are a subdepartment of the navy which means they have fewer connections to industry and usually politics whereas army generals are often politicians more than commanders.

Also, marines are polled as being the most willing to fire on American citizens.

Fuck off shill.

That isn't specific enough. I'd shoot at just niggers and pajeets.

Ah, thanks

Obama’s been spying on those that could expose Benghazi since 11/12. Spying on Trump since 4/15. Take it to the bank.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/05/26/court-ruling-president-obama-broke-law-with-fisa-warrant-spying-on-americans/#more-133369

#RussiaGate Timeline & References.

drive.google.com/file/d/0B6joobUcu-QUaDZjX09xa2JFdWs/view

The Truth About Benghazi:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B6joobUcu-QUcGY1S0gyV0VibWc/view

This story is true. However, Brennan’s efforts and influence cannot be viewed in a vacuum. (more)

* Confirmed: John Brennan Colluded With Foreign Spies to Defeat TrumpAn article in the Guardian last week provides more confirmation that John Brennan was the American progenitor of political espionage aimed at defeating Donald Trump. One side did collude with foreign…spectator.orgThe White House (Rice) was collecting transcripts & reporting on Trump’s activities for a full year before Brennan got his tip from Estonia.

* Fusion GPS had been paid by the GOP and was developing the “opposition research” a full six months before this “tip” surfaced.

* Prior to the investment from a GOP PAC (Rubio), Fusion GPS recieved most if its revenue lobbying for Russia to rollback US sanctions.

* Fusion had developed an extensive list of wealthy Russian businessmen and politicians to keep this money flowing.

* Fusion, using its Russian connections initiated what we now call #RussiaGate.

* Leveraging Russian spies on Maryland’s Eastern Shore, Fusion caused much of the initial “Trump chatter” picked up by our Intel community.

* This is the same group that Obama kicked out of the country three weeks prior to Trump’s inauguration.

* Obama administration shutters Russian retreat on Eastern Shore in Maryland

As the White House announced a series of measures designed to respond to a hacking campaign to interfere with the presidential election, officials revealed that R…baltimoresun.com

Obama and the media stated that these “Russian spies were involved in a concerted effort to interfere in this year’s presidential election.”

* What they failed to tell you is that Fusion GPS was using these people to try to find dirt on Trump. What Obama failed to tell you was that

* Fusion had initially been paid by the GOP for this effort and after Trump secured the GOP nomination, a Hillary PAC started paying the bill.

* What Obama failed to tell you is that in June of 2016, James Comey offered the financial & counter-intelligence resources of the FBI to assist with the effort against Trump. What Obama failed to tell you is that Comey had already discussed the “chatter” with Brennan.

* Brennan, Comey & McCabe conspired to use the intel they knew was phony to convince the FISA court to authorize the collection of phone and email communications from key associates of Donald Trump. Both Brennan and Comey were aware of the data collection efforts against Trump

* being conducted by the White House (Rice/Rhodes). They were also aware that Evelyn Farkas had become the “go-between” for transfer of their

* illegally collected intel against Trump to Podesta and the Hillary campaign. It was this White House to Hillary mode of transmission that

* accidentally caused the inclusion of the “DNC insider” theft of server files to find it’s way into the anti-Trump Russian “Dossier”.

Endchan is awful. Really, I don't know where the oldfags went. I just know that they aren't here. Or if they are, they aren't posting as much and/or their posts are lost in the highly decreased signal/noise ratio this board now exhibits. Either the good posters disappeared or they are being marginalized by the millions of nonsense noise posters. Either way, it doesn't say good things about the website. Moderation is much more lax. I've been away for a while (6Months) so seeing the change in the website is much more stark for someone like me. It's like seeing a younger relative after a couple years, the difference is much more pronounced than if you saw that person every day.

This post is incredibly important at this time. We can’t be blinded by promises of small victories.

* The DNC had notified Rice of the anti-Clinton moles with in the DNC that copied files & later couriered to Wikileaks.emptywheel.net/2017/01/14/the-dossier-alleges-dnc-insiders-were-involved-in-hack/

* This information was included in the reports that Rice was compiling and leaking to Fusion GPS.If Evelyn Farkas Resigned in 2015, How Did She Have Access to Trump-Russian Intelligence? How did it happen? zerohedge.com

By the end of the week, Seth Rich was murdered. mpdc.dc.gov/publication/homicide-victim-seth-rich

* Comey enlisted the help of his friend Chris Steele (former MI6) in the UK to assist with the campaign against Trump. He never notified the

* FISA Court that his counter-intel investigation against Trump was relying on fake intel that he was responsible for creating thru his longstanding relationship with Steel.

* FBI made deal with ex-spy Christopher Steele for Trump dossierThe deal for the dossier on Trump’s alleged Russia ties was never consummated, said a source familiar with the matter.nbcnews.comThe FISA court was told that the “intel” the FBI and CIA had presented to obtain their warrant was merely collected through

* normal surviellance activities. The court had no idea that real Russian spies had been used by Fusion, Brennan and Comey to generate the

* his associates (especially Flynn) had been conducted, leaked to both the Hillary campaign and Fusion GPS and were used to make the “Dossier”

* appear more credible. The entire timeline of events is available here. Please RT+ download and share. drive.google.com/file/d/0B6joobUcu-QUaDZjX09xa2JFdWs/view

* We all know why Hillary and Obama wanted to make sure Trump never set foot in the White House. The motivation for Brennan was two-fold;

* First, Brennan is a fanatical supporter of the Muslim Brotherhood. In this capacity he worked with Obama, John McCain and Hillary Clinton to

* overthrow Egypt and install a Muslim Brotherhood President, mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker Morsi.

* overthrow Egypt and install a Muslim Brotherhood President, mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker Morsi. They armed al Qaeda in Lybia to create the uprising that led to

* the US air campaign that enabled al Queda in Libya (Ansar al Sharia) to overthrow the Government of Muammar Gaddafi. they then exported

* the al Qaeda fighters and weapons to Northern Syria, via Turkey to start the uprising against Bashar al-Assad. There was never any organic

* uprising in Egypt against Hosni Mubarak. He was overthrown by a color revolution paid for and sponsored by the CIA and US State Dept.

* He had to be removed because he had outlawed the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt for terrorist activities. The same fate, for the same reasons

* would soon face Ghadaffi. Assad knew he was next. He enlisted the support of Russia to help him fight off the CIA backed al Qaeda fighters.

* With Russia’s help, Assad was able to hold his own against the CIA backed al Qaeda fighters imported to Syria from Libya. Obama, the CIA and

* Hillary Clinton decided to up the ante. Al Qaeda in Iraq was defeated under President Bush. Their leaders and best fighters were

* incarcerated at at Camp Bucca and other American Military prisons in Iraq. The decision was made to release these terrorist by the

* Obama administration. They became what we now call ISIS. The Director of the DIA, Gen Flynn watched and recorded these event carefully.

* Donald Trump on 9/11: “You Will Find Out Who Really Knocked Down The World Trade Center”At a Wednesday morning campaign event in Bluffton, SC, Donald Trump takes his relitigation of the Bush administration’s record on 9/11 and Iraq to the next level, seeming to imply that we don’t…realclearpolitics.comThe CIA allowed the 911 hijackers into the US over the fierce objections of the US State Dept.

* The Visas for Al Qaeda program was established by John Brennan. amazon.com/dp/0990926206/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_x_0rHkzbV28Q29M … via @amazon

I'd say moreso that the Navy is the US's strongest suit.

I'm trying to look into the history of Nimitz. An American would be very welcome right about now, but German Texan is ringing a few bells.

This could be a longer lasting relationship - Trump is NOT an ill-connected man. Just look at who is uncle and middle name is.

It's very likely he's part of a larger syndicate - which would be McCarthy's revenge essentially.

I'm searching for any type of connection - does anybody know much about the US navy between 1945 and now, which would be significantly different to other branches of the American armed forces? Culturally or even down to individuals - who comes from the Navy and what would, if anything, have "shielded" them from the endless stream of Poz?

want a fucking medal?

* Visas for Al Qaeda: CIA Handouts That Rocked the World: An Insider’s ViewThousands of American soldiers and civil servants have lost their lives in the War on Terror. Innocent citizens of many nations, including Americ…amazon.comDonald Trump knew the secret of 911 from Gen Flynn. Donald Trump told the World that he would expose this secret.

* Donald Trump had to be stopped, at any cost. No matter what it took. No matter who would have to be discredited or die in the process.

* Never forget Michael Hastings.Confirmed: Michael Hastings Working on Story About CIA Director John Brennan Before Fatal Car CrashI have to say out front that I’ve had a bad feeling about multiple aspects of Hasting’s ill-timed death in a fiery car crash back in June. Without going all conspiratorial, no one can deny that Mic…dailykos.com

* New thread starting here. Please RT+ to help us get the message out.

* So, now you know about the enduring bond between the US Intelligence Agencies and the al Qaeda “Freedom Fighters” in Afghanistan.

* A bond to the very organization then led by Osama bin Laden.

* A bond that formed the basis of US anti-Russian activities long after the fall of the Soviet Union.

* A bond that has cost thousands upon thousands of American lives, both military and civillian.

* In its most recent form, this bond provided the pathway for the political arm of al Queda to once again gain prominence.

* The political arm of al Qaeuda is known as “The Muslim Brotherhood”.

* You know that under Obama, the Muslim Brotherhood was embraced around the globe.

* You know that mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker Morsi was intalled as President of Egypt in June 2012 by a CIA/State Dept led color revolution.

* You know that the spiritual leader of the Muslim Brotherhood was Sheikh Omar Abdel-Rahman, commonly known in the US as “The Blind Sheikh”,

* You know that The Blind Sheikh was responsible for the 1993 World Trade Center bombing.

* You know that the Clinton State Dept wanted to facilitate his release from prison in order to help President Morsi fulfil a promise.

* You know that Morsi promised the people of Egypt that the Blind Shiekh would be returned if he were to be elected.

* You know that officials in New York State blocked the release of the Blind Shiekh by the State Dept.

* You know that a terrorist cell named the Rahman Brigade was sent by Morsi to Benghazi to kidnap an American.

* You know that our Dept of State removed the security detail from Ambassador Stevens days before this event.

* You know that the CIA Annex GRS was prohibited from attempting to save Stevens, but eventually disobeyed orders and went anyway.

* You know all of this was covered up by those who wanted to protect the Muslim Brotherhood and Obama.

* Imagine the outcry from the American people if they had ever found out that Morsi, the Muslim Brotherhood President of Egypt that the US

* had installed by overthrowing Mubarak was responsible for the death of Ambassador Stevens and three other Americans. Obama would have been

* finished. He would have lost the election to Romney. Anyone associated with the Muslim Brotherhood would not have a political future.

* Significant figures in both the GOP and the DNC would see their careers ended and power stripped. People like Hillary Clinton and

* John McCain.

* You know that the fall of Muammar Gaddafi in Libya was done by the CIA and State Dept arming al Qaeda fighters. Ansar al Sharia.

* You know that once Gaddafi was toppled, the CIA in Benghazi was stockpiling weapons and shipping them to Syria (via Turkey) with al Qaeda

* fighters to start the “revolution” in Syria against Assad. You know that once again, our politicians started lableing these al Qaeda

* terrorists as “freedom fighters”. You know that Hillary Clinton, John McCain and Lindsey Graham were the main supporters of this revolution.

* You know Assad called on Russia to help fend off these terrorists. You know that Obama reactivated al Qaeda in Iraq to start a second front

* against Assad. You know we facillitated their leaders and their best fighters release from prison. You know we supplied them with arms.

* You know that today, al Qaeda in Iraq is called ISIS and that thousands of innocent civillians have died around the globe because of them.

* You know that Gen Flynn tried to expose Obama’s treason. You know Gen Flynn found a friend in Donald Trump. You know candidate Trump vowed

* to defeat ISIS. You know candidate Trump vowed to expose the US political leaders that facillitated al Qaeda’s political wing;

* The Muslim Brotherhood.

* Candidate Trump also promised to expose the truth about 911 and the truth about Benghazi. This is the reason for #DeepState. This is why all

* of the #DeepState conspirators are joined by this one organization. They are not the GOP or the DNC. They are not liberals or conservatives.

* They are joined in their treason by their support of the Muslim Brotherhood.

* President Trump is trying to end this carnage. He is surrounded by enemies. He is surrounded by supporters of the Muslim Brotherhood. So is

* Secretary Tillerson. Members of his cabinet want to continue to support the Muslim Brotherhood fighters in Syria to topple Assad. The recent

* sarin gas incident was most likely caused by an Assad standard munition striking an al Qaeda chemical weapons warehouse. Immediately those

* who support the al Queda “freedom fighters” used the incident to convince President Trump to launch an attack against Assad. An attack

* against the very Assad airbase that was close to finally defeating the al Qaeda “freedom fighters” in Syria. Trump won’t be fooled again.Now before we conclude tonights thread, I want to pass along a few names:
* Dina Powell
* John McCain
* Lindsey Graham
* Nikki Haley
* Valerie Jarrett
* Hillary Clinton
* Dianne Feinstein
* John Brennan
* HR McMasters
* Paul Ryan
* Keith Ellison
* Saudi Prince Bandar
* The Bush Family
* Recep Tayyip Erdoğan

* There is one more name to remember. He is an important figure in the history of the Russian/Afghan war. SOmeone you probably never knew was

* even involved with the rise of al Qaeda and Osama bin Laden. Once you know the final name, this will all become clear.

* First you may want to familiarize yourself with the era and circumstances of the Russian war in Afghanistan. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet–Afghan_

Please stop. You’re so full of utter shit it’s fucking embarrassing.

wjla.com/news/local/secret-service-person-in-custody-after-suspicious-activity-in-front-of-white-house

Looking into it more - it seems Nimitz had a few Patton-style instances of sympathising with German officers.

That's just off his Wikipedia - anybody here who has experience with different branches of the American military?

That is, why is Trump so focused on the Navy?

A medal? I just want to know where the oldfags went. I remember feeling the same way on 4chan before someone threw me a lifeline and brought me here. Posting here was slow, but it was nice. Dealing with posting issues kept away the newfags. Trying to post a webm 20+ was normal.

Speaking of noise posters, we have baac11 drowning the thread in noise. Nothing will be done of course.

Really makes me think

Nice spacing, oldfag, really makes my almonds activate.

Kill yourself.

I've been on the chans since 2007.
My first OP was Kitten Crush.

If you want to know where "old pol" went, follow /baphs/ exodus YEARS back.

But I'll tell you, most of "old pol" didn't exodus, instead we grew up, got jobs, had kids and families and only come back when we're needed.

A seeming outsider like Trump, even with his billions and prestige, would never survive these coordinated efforts alone. Trump is just a willing face for something bigger. I remember awhile ago an user posted that trump is the face of a DoD coup against these communists/satanist/zionists. It got zero replies but always stuck with me. It’s why he seems to come out on top usually. He’s not traveling time, but people behind him are working hard.

* The person I am about to name was a recruit of the CIA. He had a mother and father that also worked for the CIA. We are not sure where he

* was born, but we do know that he was raised as a Wahabist Muslim in Indosnesia. We know that he used multiple names and that the CIA has

* gone to great trouble to hide his past. In politics, he was often opposed by John McCain with words but supported by McCain in actions.

* He is the most recognized political leader to ever embrace the political arm of al Qaeda; The Muslim Brotherhood. He is….

Nigger Niggerbongo

Few Details Known About Obama’s Three Weeks in Pakistan Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Barack Obama enters a rally at the University of Cincinnati in Ohio on Sunday, Nov. 2, 2008.(AP Photo/A…cnsnews.comAlmost all (15 of 19) of the terrorist that attacked the World Trade Center and the Pentagon on 911 received CIA sponsored passports in

* Riyadh and Jeddah under a program initially established while John Brennan was the Saudi CIA station chief. The program allowed al Qaeda

* fighters of the Russia/Afghan war (1979-1989) to get Visas into the United States. It remained active

* until 3 weeks after the 911 attack even though dozens of al Qaeda attacks had already been carried out by al Qaeda and Muslim Brotherhood

Yeah that's why I was away for so long. I just feel like its my duty to come back to help guide the newfriends. I feel like I've been lax in my duty to pass on the torch. That's why seeing what's become of this place makes me sad, like I failed. I have been on imageboards for a similarly long time but can't prove it beyond being part of the epilepsy forum raids.

The real issue is that moderation here seemingly has been around for a while yet let the board degenerate anyway. I know the baph guys personally, we still talk from time to time. They're good dudes, definitely on our side.

They're shills, and back in our day, they weren't using state sponsored propaganda programs like JTRIG. That's why it looks so bad, but nobody really buys it. Chaos is as it always was, pissing into an ocean of piss.

Looks like someone agreed with my reasoning. I'm not saying that these things in the OP aren't true, just that I don't believe a 4chan larper saying them as matter of fact since this has proven to be demonstrably wrong so many times before. People only seem to remember the predictions that came true and never the thousand that didn't. Anyone who shotguns theory like that will be right on a few number of cases simply by the law of large numbers.

By whining about how "this place is gone" and derailing threads? Fucking imbecile.

@ExpertShitposter?

archive.fo/7ep8D

People behind him of extradordinary competence.

From what I know about Trump's family, his uncle worked on the Manhatten Project.

With his father and uncle both being very intelligent men, with a lot of wealth, it stands to reason that both men, being exclusively German-Americans, would have had some issues "getting along" with other (((businessmen)))

Keep an eye out for German-Americans and British-Americans.

If this is correct, then it would stand to reason that if Holla Forums can figure something out, then a group of older, well connected and very aware Christian Germans and Brits would have seen the events in South Africa, for example, in their true light.

Holla Forums hasn't solved a riddle so much as come to a similar conclusion that many would have already done.

Kill yourself Kampy.

BUNKER CHAN

Derailing a LARP thread? What's there to derail? I'm urging skepticism and not blind faith on the part of our supposed anonymous intelligentsia. It does no one any good to be led around by the nose by anyone who posts unverified theories on 4chan. They weren't right during the election re: Comey, what makes you think they're actually on the up and up this time? Only a fool would not ask why I'm saying what I'm saying and instead just focus on the what.

anyone have comfy music for today? This is great!

Fucking faggot mods need to get back to their ladyboy porn and stop anchoring good threads

He's mad because he's a Turkish Mudslime.

wtf mods, what the fuck is your problem?!?!?!

shh. you're a disrupting a totally ebin thread that really isn't just a weird sense of self-importance

I'm no fan on Kampfy, but anchoring this LARP thread is doing you a favor. There's a lot of cleaning on the catalog to do. Hopefully he puts his thinking cap on and starts moderating this website through a critical lens again. I know things died down post election but that's a chance for growth and not apathy. If he keeps cleaning up the catalog I'll bring back some of my favorite threads. Wouldn't want it to be lost amidst a veritable sea of nonsense threads however.

But Muslims were used as patsies for this though. I do not believe bin laden orchestrated it. Mossad did, with CIA help. I believe you in obama being an asset though. I always thought he smelled like a Manchurian candidate in a way. Plus Osama Obama? Middle name Hussein?

Fucking Christ almighty they toyed with us.

Anchor happened exactly when the two derailing "oldfags" showed up…

Good thread. Going to bed. Sweet Gondola dreams to everyone who made a good thread, and remember: >10842441 It's bigger than politics.

You are Kampfy.

Whew, almost got me there. Except one thing.

No you don't, and if you did, you wouldn't be talking about it. They left the clearnet for a reason.

I think it's anchored because we're not allowed to talk about baph. Whoops.

cbsnews.com/news/mueller-probe-draws-in-tony-podesta-vin-weber-ap/

From the last hour

Christ even Tay is better at adapting than you. Kindly KYS.

Ha your last paragraph would be the only letdown to this whole affair. The knowledge that anons were not in fact saving the world alone is very reassuring but at the same time kind of disheartening. The shitposting here was instrumental in changing culture especially internet culture but it’s discomfiting to realize that without wealth and without knowing very smart people in real life that truth has a hard time in a satanic meatspace. We here are still at the mercy of the rich and powerful. We just count on them to be good, not evil. Either way there’s little that can be done in the end. This place and everyday man type activism is important don’t get me wrong, but more is required.

That being said I want to help. I want to fight this evil and if trumps admin really does drain the swamp, I will sincerely envy those who get to fight that good fight. God is good.

You realize baph left the clearnet because they were actually breaking the law and organizing IRL raids.

But you don't. Because you're stupid.

I could explain to you that I had the reply box already up and came back, but it wouldn't matter. Enjoy your happening™ user! Don't let the glow in the dark buffalo TRS /lefty/ JIDF Shareblue etc's sour your mood.

I don't know why but I'm constantly slipping and call obomber Osama. I can't help myself. Maybe I'm trying to tell myself something. Once I was looking at their pictures and their eyes are similar. Osama had a gorillion kids, I bet king nigger is one. Honestly wouldn't even shock me a little. Hmm.

it's real boys

Nah I'm not. Me and kampfy aren't exactly on good terms, and if I identified myself he'd probably ban me on the spot. Doesn't mean he can't be right every now and again. He's like a broken clock. Twice a day and all that.

They didn't leave clearnet lmao. They just don't talk about activities on clearnet. I'm still playing a steam game one of them bought me. I never asked about the illicit activities, I never wanted to know. That's one of the reasons why I was invited to the club. As they say, everyone wants to walk through a door marked 'private'.

sauce?

Don't be stupid. There were tor links years ago letting everybody know they were leaving, since then they've broken off into deep web islands.

They dm'd me like two weeks ago inviting me back. It's on clearnet, but they change locations pretty regularly. All I have to do is ask. Not that that matters really. I was always sure that the next step in chan evolution would be a deep web chan, but haven't really seen much activity on the ones I know about.

Maybe Warlocks are high level military personnel

just me or is there a weird stigma about deep web chans? makes me wonder how many tor exit nodes are actually compromised.

Or that they are using this as a recruitment tool.

It explains why South Africa, a rich country in resources, would be pushed in the angle of "Rhodesian fighters" moreso than one of a humanitarian crisis.

Hey, if I get a fuck load of land and doggoes then I'll allow for Mr Schmidt to open a mine there.

I don't get why people dislike a good old conspiracy/happening thread. The Happening hasn't been happening for fucking years, so why the big sigh that this one won't happen either?

I like threads like these. They read like a spy novel and get som adrenaline going when suddenly it all ties into a narrative that you can recognize. So even if it's just LARPing and nothing happens, we're still having fun and enjoying a good read.
I much prefer threads like these over current events threads, where the posting quite frankly looks like the comment field on any online newspaper.

Here at least we have a narrative and a well thought out plot that we can sperg over:

NK is a ploy by the powers that be, to threaten US assets / local powers (He did mention someone being threatened by NK as well, and if China wanted NK to have modern nuclear capabilities they could have helped them along long ago), as well as cause a ruckus when needed.
Supposedly Trump has managed to cement his power base within the US, ousting many of the ancien regime in order to facilitate a mass purge. While dubious, it DOES seem believable since so many high-level scandals are suddenly erupting all over the US establishment.

I like the premise of the story. Especially now that 4chan / Holla Forums and other obscure subleddits are being investigated by sociologists and data analysts in order to understand just how our arcane influence can reach so far and so quickly on the internet.
I mean, at some level we are being noticed and studied. Which means there is a higher awareness surrounding us rather than the usual alphabet agencies trying to honey pot radicals and deradicalize us by interacting with us.

Makes me feel like we're actually on the map and that the Trump administration views us as a resource in fighting the ancien regime. Even if it's just a LARP and Trump is just an ordinary billionaire who managed to BTFO the entire US Political establishment by being flashy as fuck.

It's funny that most of the conspiracies that are from supposed leakers within the military establishment always refer to Russia and China as foreign threats to the US, while the corrupt elites are a third entity, removed from the Russians and Chinese, while still working in tandem with them to cause a shift in global power away from the US.

You are literally fishing for links, hoping I keep calling you out and breaking opsec.

Most of the exit nodes probably are. Inter-tor communications is safe. Having a pwnd exit node does not necessarily mean you will be de-anonymized, they still have to perform some analysis.

(Checked)
I'd leave my day job for clancy level Holla Forums.

Come on you cocksucking janitors

Strap in…it's going to be one hell/heaven of a ride.
checked

ahh yes , to be funded to shitpost all day long sounds awesome

There's only so much conspiracy left when the White House goes on lockdown and someone is held by authorities as a result of the incident.
It is now November 3rd.
When we know Antifa has shit planned for the fourth.
This is officially a happening thread, we're just speculating now about what will happen over the course of this great happening.

Threads like these are original pol. You can’t really start to hate and oppose (((them))) without first discussing their crimes. I hate that term conspiracy theorist. What isn’t a conspiracy at the highest levels? Maybe people brought here just by gg or from frustration with Obama’s demoralizing communism and hatred don’t understand that the thing that started all of this was what happened on 9/11/2001 and the fact that some found out the truth of who did it. That is a fucking conspiracy but it’s more than a theory.

Checked
Good
It is bound to stay happening from now on

Can confirm you are being studied by big guys

Look at me
I'm the big guy now

see

Let's strap in, we're in for one wild ride

Cmon burgers serve us a juicy Happening.
I'm starving.

huh, i never really noticed that before. but this is exactly why i feel compelled to post gondola. gondola is my favorite. normally when i say outspoken things (by Holla Forums standards) its the gondolanons that back me up. i think youre actually onto something here

Deep web chans are just dead. Most of them have post counts in the hundreds tops. I still trust VPNs more than I do onion routing.

I would like a lifeline to wherever the oldfags went if they did go into deep web. If they didn't and it's as the other guy said and they just went to go advance themselves in meat space then maybe I'll just join them.

The only reason to drop Holla Forums's plausible deniability would be to actually organize-there is not much if anything new that they could tell you
And switching shill to license to "car accident" agents is not a good move

what the kike

bump

Kampfy you're retarded

Sage negated

Gondola is the most beautiful meme. Personally, I think he's a representation of the artist's spirit.

Manafort indictment leaked on friday night around 8pm EST which led to speculation all morning. Q user said indictment would be announced (leaked?) 11.3 and actionable 11.4. So maybe tonight after 5 we get the leak like last week and they roll him up tomorrow and huma on Monday according to this timeline.

is Q level above MAJESTIC?

It’s November 3rd. Nothing happened. LARPer confirmed. Mods, get rid of this shit.

This, is going to be very, very interesting. With the whitehouse lockdown you just know this is gonna be amazing. I’m gonna go out and buy some popcorn for myself and watch as these events unfold. (Not a US fag)

Anyone remember the huge thread in the summer of 2014 regarding things like Lucius trust and UN theosophists etc? I remember being terrified after reading it literally non stop all night long. I felt like I could sense the actual bottom of the rabbit hole.

It's not even 11:30 in the morning on the east coast you autistic sperg.

Didn't mean to greentext

Shitpost?

They need warm bodies to keep the blacks away from valuable resources in South Africa.

"Radicalisation" being pushed (in the UK atleast) seems to be preparing for something else. To prevent volunteers from going to South Africa when that shit kicks off.

Because it’s a LARP. Because he took publicly available information and weaved a story around it. That’s literally all he fucking did. If you’re so enamored by being asked “cryptic” questions by some anonymous person on the Internet, then I have one for you: If Trump is really everything that the LARPer says he is–and will do everything the LARPer says he will do–how did ✡The Economist✡–an opponent to Trump–learn the dates of Trump’s plan a year before it was even codified?

Checked for Thoth

Get fucked faggot, take your "everything is a LARP" and shove it up your ass

Yes, you reddit cocksuckers said that every other time we’ve had a LARPer in the past and every time you were proven wrong.

Reported. This is a LARP.

It's the third and none of what was predicted has come true. Time to wake up Shemitah faggot.

The third has just started though. Do you expect everything to happen immediately?

see above.

I do think that this is some cringy shit tho, I mean the first post looks like bullshit meant to excite folk, but is just bullshit.

Too bad Kampfy is a fucking cuck who flags in the wind every time someone criticizes him. This shit is clearly disinfo bullshit from 4cuck, but then again that's what the majority of the userbase has become.

Get out.

Wow. 11 minutes. Such proof. So LARP.

who cares if its larp retard. Its either enjoyable and larp or its enjoyable and not larp. just leave the thread if you don't like it nigger

Jesus, your whining has been non-stop in this thread. Just fuck off to endchan/mewch/whatever already.

If Podesta the molesta is not in chains by this afternoon this was just LARPing.

Trumps account getting shit down for five seconds WAS just a coincidence. People have been saying every five minutes Trumps account would be shut down, when it does get shut down someone will have just said it was going to happen because someone 'predicts' it is about to happen constantly.

They don't care about that, they are just here to scream LARP.

Ignore the proof of this "LARP" coming true, especially the tweets.

I repeated it because you are a dumb nigger who can't see beyond his own dick. kys

theres no reason to freak out. even if this is just another LARP, there is a lot of good info in his posts, and important questions. ive always found that these threads (the ones of relative quality), when analyzed outside of cuckchan, can be very helpful in getting newfags asking the right kind of questions. i personally know a few totally straight-laced normie-folks who were absolutely taken in by the first of FBIanons threads last year. granted he basically just posted stuff we already talk about here, but i have no doubt that his efforts, whether fictitious or not, helped in some way.

considering the mass demonstrations planned tomorrow, the possible EMP test, and all the indictments that ARE happening right now, this thread serves a purpose in keeping anons vigilant. things are really coming to a head right now, and everyone needs to keep their eyes peeled for anything suspicious, just in case things start going awry.

Yes, I was thinking it's already been too long since another "insider" decided to grace halfchan with his presence, to make sure they have the inside scoop on the next big happening. Now we have it though.

Get the fuck out.

>>>/suicide/
>>>/tumblr/
In that order.

what calender are you going off of? gregorian?

if this is nothing why do you care so much?

Reported. Thanks for admitting you have no argument and are a reddit dicksucking hero worshipper.

Reported.
Oh gee, I can’t imagine why anyone would want to stop DEMORALIZATION SHILLING from being spread. You got me there, shlomo!

filtered

No ;^)

This is how far we've fallen. I feel like the only white guy in an African parliament, surrounded by people who are unable to think abstractly. How about the million things the guy predicted that didn't come true? If its tit for tat then you're still a few hundred predictions that are untrue in the hole before you have any reasonable legitimacy beyond fairly easy to predict possible outcomes.

HWNDU proved that you 4cuckers are all non-whites, now leave back to 4cuck where you're still welcome.

Thanks for ignoring 2/3rds of my post.
Projection. You have offered nothing but scream "LARP REEEEE DELETE RREE"

Please don't be a LARP please don't be a LARP please don't be a LARP please don't be a LARP please don't be a LARP please don't be a LARP

No amount of shilling can stop this happening.

(14)

(11)

Both of you go read>>10843500 check his dubs and stop whining like the cock sucking spergs you are. Even if this doesn't happen it's still an interesting thread, which would've been much better without you two constantly bitching about its existence and talking about "ye olden days when everything was better". Nostalgia sure is a hell of a drug. All you've done is remind me of the old posters who would come back to Holla Forums and cry about the quality only to be reminded that no, Holla Forums was never good.

If you don't like the state of the board start making posts to improve it rather than bitching like old women or stfu and gtfo.

Then quit your fucking whining, cunt.

Great argument, shlomo. Way to prove it’s not a LARP.

It’s a LARP. Nothing happened. Paid shills are attempting to demoralize.

Reproted.

Reported. We covered this. Either deal in truth or kill yourself. We don’t want you here.

Let us just hope for the best and prepare for the worst, time will tell if this is a larp or not. Let us wait.

Yeah. Finally you said something correct.

Podesta is going to jail and there's nothing you can do about it. :)

It's okay. Don't cry. I'm sure DJT will keep his promise of a swift death for pedos.

I said it before. Pay attention.

Wow I can see you read a bunch of ED pages about chan history. That said, I don't opine for the olden days, just want us to return to a time when we can think about things critically and not take the bait every time some larper faggot pretends he's on the inside about recent happenings. We can easily return to that time, just need to stop being led around by the nose every time some fag wants to be the next ebin poster.

Is there any folder anywhere if a bunch or the majority of Gondolas ?

Upvoted fellow tranny MAGApede :^)))

Do you have any evidence that he will be arrested today? Of course you don’t. It’s just as likely that Hillary will put a bullet in his brain as it is that he will be arrested. I prefer the former because he won’t get the death penalty for his crimes. He raped dozens of children and we’ll be forced to pay taxes to keep him alive.

Stay mad. And filtered.

Goys what is the point of screaming larp or shills and stuff like that, let’s just stay calm and listen out for any news on the matter

Reported.
This is a LARP. Nothing happened. Paid shills are attempting to demoralize.

Lurk for two years before posting.

Holla Forums was always shit, it just went from shit to septic

Like a true newfag

Not calling out the LARPers means others will fall for it next time. Screeching reminds people to take things with a grain of salt.

What do you think this weekend is about? Antifa and Soros going all in, supposedly. I'm stocking up the fridge/pantry/liquor cabinet, and bunking in for some college football. You all might be well to do the same.

This guy knows.

Hmm, good point. I tend to agree with that. And in a way it’s fun to screech

Because retards like OP and you would end up falling on every LARP situation

Newfag detected.

Unanchorched and back at sea. I feel it in the air. Something is different about the waves this morning.

Remember to filter paid saging shills. No use wasting time and reply count on them

Newfag '''spotted'"

I don’t even live in the west, and even so I love watching this shit

Reported.

He says Podesta twice…

This guy doesn't know NG stands for National Guard.

Or that MB stand for Muslim Brotherhood.

That should tell you all you need to know.

Can’t wait till tomorrow, that’s when the real fun begins

I think its a Bannon take down. Think about who the 2 biggest names that have actually stuck in the news are. Harvey Weinstein and Kevin Spacey. Harvey Weinstein is a big time Clinton Foundation donor, clinton next door neighbor at their house in NY, and probably the gate keeper for pedos in Hollywood. The other Kevin Spacey actually visited Epsteins Orgy Island with Bill Clinton and Chris Tucker. This visit was one of the occaisions when Slick Willy ditched his secret service detail.

This looks to me like these are targeted to try and put pressure on Spacey and Weinstein to drop whatever information they have on WJC and HRC. It stands to reason Kevin Spacey and Chris Tucker probably got a firsthand view of Slick Willies raping ways in action. This is just my guess, but its the only thing that makes sense when i actually sit down and think about it.

Way to go genius. Stating your job outright.

The shill swarm is particularly bad and sliding is massive. Bump for happening.

Only because nothing is claimed to be happening in this LARP and Antifa is set to cuck itself around the nation, yes.

Reported.

this

is it a coincidence the president has left the country?

demoralize what you fucking sperg? this thread is a confidence boost if anything, filter yourself.

Dude, it is one of the bots on Pol or a literal shill. Ignore this piece of shit.

I bet you think the holocaust happened and that faggots are normal, right?

Sure thing sperg (25).

Any news?

Aww, they can’t help but out themselves.

There is no news. Nothing is happening. This is a LARP. You fell for it.

They are VERY bad at this. Kikes must be shitting bricks right now, with all the shills attacking this thread so desperately and frequently.

damn soros you desperate?

Just the fact that shills are screaming that this is larp tells me that it probably isn’t

Filter shills. Let's stay on topic

He sure is desperate, paying you and your LARPer to distract from what’s really going on.

checked, desperate soros is confirmed

You are paid you stupid fucker.

He's trying to imply that this thread is an attempt to build up hopes and then let them down, i.e. demoralize people. And since "nothing happened" according to him, he believes he is correct.
Of course, the first clue that points to him being a shill is that he is implying that we can ever be demoralized.

wouldn't matter if nothing happened or not, there would be no letdown it was be a day that ended in y, its just stupid.

Yep, pretty much seems like it

That’s some good metashilling. You’ve read the COINTELPRO playbook. Unfortunately for you, so have we. Your LARP isn’t real. It’s over.

Yep, you’re confirmed to be a shill.

No shill here, promise.

Sure thing, moishe.

perhaps something to do with the mandelay shooting? possibly something to do with paddocks wife?

It seems this community is very much not for me.
I think I need to lurk more.

Exactly. If I were to put on my tinfoil hat, I would say that this sperg-user is a paid shill here to demoralize people by constantly sperging about demoralization. Only he brought up the idea of demoralization, if nothing happened in this thread then almost everyone would have simply moved on and that would have been it, but now he has planted the idea of being demoralized in people's heads. Of course, this is some meta tinfoiling.

Hint hint but there are many hints. Trump actually interviewed Mueller to be his FBI director. It was impossible for Mueller to be his FBI director because Mueller has served 12 years prior as one. He's over the term limits. The MSM actually mocked Trump for this, they said Trump didn't even know the damn term limits how stupid. How stupid indeed.
Mueller wasn't there to interview as FBI director.
I'll even give you another hint. Manafort worked for Trump for a while. When Trump won the RNC candidate he gained access to privileged information only available to potential presidents, i.e he was 1 of 2, Hilary was the other one. 2 days after this security briefing, Manafort resigned. The FBI told Trump that Manafort was being investigated. Manafort being investigated was what gave swamp access to get a FISA warrant for Trump. This is signifigant because not only will this level of scrutiny towards his campaign will reveal efforts to sabotage it, it will provide the perfect distraction.
Think to yourself very carefully. Everyone says Mueller is investigating Russian collusion, but does anyone actually have any evidence of that? Except purportedly the MSM, who's been lying and accepting any leaker they can who wandered in off the street? Trump promised he would instruct his DOJ to hire a special prosecutor to look into the election. He's appointed a special prosecutor to look into the election, hasn't he? What did he say all election about strategy? YOU DONT BROADCAST TO YOUR ENEMIES WHAT YOU ARE DOING.
Let me ask you something. Seen anyone like Hilary or Podesta or Clapper or any of the actual cabal tweet anything positive about Mueller's investigation today? No they are dead cold silent because they just fucking figured out what is going on.
Even Trump's angry tweets about Sessions were a ruse. The tweets about "Do something!" have been a ruse. The whole fucking thing has been a ruse so Mueller could investigate the swamp in peace. But then again, you know all this, dont you?

oh no user, now hes gonna say that you are metashilling :^)

expirebox.com/download/81103cd253cf489e44103a03b074de8b.html

The shills never end

Or just leave.

They end once they're filtered

Kek'd and checked.

Reported.

Why? I want to be a part of this

That’s why you need to leave, redditfag. Go hero worship and cocksuck somewhere that truth doesn’t matter.

Filter him.

This is the most blatant and forceful shilling I've seen in a while. Those two IDs are responding to practically every post in an attempt to kill discussion and bring the thread to its post limit as fast as possible.

Big if true. As we've discussed before if Clinton goes down, everything goes down. The Clintons are too huge and have too many connections to not only the Democrats, but the Republicans as well. The entire establishment could potentially collapse if they could bring the Clintons down, which is why they are doing everything in their power to make sure that doesn't happen. She should've already been arrested and convicted, and if she was anyone else, that is what would have happened.

Cry harder, bitch.

yeah watch them bite

If the Clintons go down, they’ll cut a fucking deal. The LARPer’s delusions won’t be ALLOWED to happen. It is–and has ALWAYS been–up to us to go after the members of government who should have gone down but won’t.

One more post closer to the limit. Just because it triggers you, paid shill.

Well fuck, but that's the thing, the truth does matter to me. I want to know it. I’m not just here to shitpost and be a part of some faggot community, I’m here to learn. I want to understand how this shit works, I don’t see a problem with that.

now whose demoralizing faggot

Thank you, I really should take a nap, I just couldn't sleep. And I totally saw and missed this at the same time, man I'm as sharp as a butter knife on no sleep.

Before I saw the OP today I was having anxiety attacks that I haven't gotten in a long while. It's a thick feel something is up. Something wicked this way comes, it's the storm. We will weather it.

No storm tweet yet or is he waiting till he's safely wherever he went. Did Melania and Barron go? Wanna be sure they're outta dodge too. Finally I care for our first family. A lot.

REPORTED FOR ADMITTING TO BEING A SHILL

makes sense mueller was a marine

Q user said that they're being protected by the best men this country has to offer. I'm not worried about them.

Yeah, there’s no way the government could be infiltrated by anyone!

And they have no concept of history, or current events. They shut down the last LongQuestion user thread as well. They don't even know common acronyms for things we've been studying for years. They're just not from around here.

@realDonaldTrump posted that he was heading to @Pearl Harbor and then two minutes later my power was out.

It's easy to pick out out across threads. And when this one is full I will make another.

The problem with LARP-posts is that people get overly excited at first, then nothing happens, people get disappointed and all of a sudden you have defeatism and blackpills as far as the eye can see.

also obongo paid iran in euro currencies, not US

If this really does turn into a battle between government factions the people that will be at the greatest risk is the populace at large. If the government shuts down for even a month we will have massive rioting and open race war simply off the fact that EBT cards will stop working.

Pretty sure that was known long before those posts were written.

Reported for admitting to spamming the board.

It is to a certain extent as shill-goy says, it’s demoralizing

Reported. You are the shill.

Assuming that the Clintons are kingpins of the conspiracy in the US, then I imagine something awful will happen to them before they can spill the beans. Like a freak shooting by a deranged right-wing fanatic. Whole family, wiped out in a barrage of gunfire. Literally a redo of Lee Harvey Oswald shooting JFK, except this time they do it to one of their own instead of one of ours.

It won't save the many conspirators in the US, but it'd limit the damage that the Clintons could cause on their own. Like revealing the deep corporate tentacles that are dug deep into many US departments, or the massive foreign influences from the ME.

If there IS a massive US conspiracy that is about to unravel I'll have to start considering my own government hostile as well, since it's been one of the US' lapdogs for decades, and we might be in deep doodoo as well.

Good. Perfect time to go nigger hunting. Why WOULDN’T you want this? You have guns and food and ammo, don’t you? Then what’s The problem?

We've had these threads for years and all of us are still here. If all it took for us to be demoralized or blackpilled was a prophecy/larp thread that didn't happen, Holla Forums would've died on the vine years ago. And oftentimes we get the most interesting discussions in these threads because we can theorize and banter about ideas as to possible scenarios. If anything I think they're a refreshing change of pace from time to time.

Shill-goy be getting mad. How sad.

Jews are always the kingpins, user. Never forget that.

Reported for admitting to spam.

OP here, can one of you fine autists cook up a second bread for me when this one hits limit? I'm at work and it will probably be full before I am home. Maybe add the later half-chan archives.
Anyone figure out where Obongo is? Huma?
Don't let the demoralization kikes derail the thread.

There's a difference between believing the LARP as now has become the norm and talking about a agreed-upon LARP thread on 4cuck. There's nothing change-of-pace about another disinfo / noise thread, we have more than our fair share. It's time to take the board back from fucking idiots.

We've had these threads for years and all of us are still here. If all it took for us to be demoralized or blackpilled was a prophecy/larp thread that didn't happen, Holla Forums would've died on the vine years ago. And oftentimes we get the most interesting discussions in these threads because we can theorize and banter about ideas as to possible scenarios. If anything I think they're a refreshing change of pace from time to time.
This.

It is much, much harder to kill a sitting US President or members of his family than it was in the days of JFK. So hard that it is far more reasonable to attempt to remove Trump from tower than to kill him. If they do move against Trump it will be something like declaring him insane or out and out impeaching him.

;^))))))))))))

Fuck that looks awful.

Mods, remember to ban this faggot at midnight.

Blackpilling is truly the most toxic pill.

Well official representative of Holla Forums let me tell you that I have seen people whine and moan about good things happening plenty of times because some LARP-post promised them the moon a week earlier.
Try lurking some more.

At least your "this"-upvote came through clear.

THOSE are more likely than not the demoralization shills. Sure, you get redditfags who believe it and are upset (and feel the need to whine like infants to others about it), but jews control BOTH sides of arguments, remember. They invent the LARP and then pretend to be disappointed when their lies obviously didn’t come true.

I think whining and moaning is different from giving up and leaving

Talking about things that happened in the past clearly implies that you have been around.

Is this now the part where you accidentally added a ">" where there wasn't supposed to be one? You're having a hard time.

Faggot I’m the king of Holla Forums. So Fuck off with your representation.

If there is any happening I want to happen, it is this one. Praise Kek with me for old time's sake boys.
KEK WILLING OUR ENEMIES WILL BE DESTROYED TODAY

Shill harder.

"We" refers to those of us who post on pol.
But you knew that.

Thousands of LARPS have come and go. pol still stands.

Samefag with 70+ posts just under those two ID's.

They're not even trying anymore.

Reported. Cry harder, ban evading bitch.

Just keep your senses of humor and wonder
Don't feel bad about believing in a LARP and hoping it comes true.
It's fun to get caught up in the magic of a fantasy.
And who knows, maybe this is really the one?

What are you even doing? If you're a real user you're just coming off as pathetic, and if you're a kike shill you're doing a really shitty job at convincing anyone to stop posting here.

Holy fuck, kill yourself.

You made your point 50 posts ago. Most people are not so fragile they get blackpilled over believing a nice LARP story. Stop worrying about it and let them have some fun.

I meant that the Clintons would get snuffed.

They may be high and mighty to us, but we know that their masters are bigger than that. And they wouldn't risk the kind of shitstorm there'd be if that senile old cunt started spilling the beans to save herself.

Her, Bill and everyone close to them would get snuffed by their patrons.

If the this Q-guy is real, then he already told us that the US military is acting like Trump's MAD option. They'd instantly seize the government if Trump got assassinated somehow.

The charges against Papadopolous which are strictly related to investigating Russian collusion.

Kill yourself. You don’t belong here.

It is necessary to repeat the truth over and over again because the falsehoods around us are also being constantly repeated, not by individuals, but by the masses, in newspapers, in encyclopedias, in the schools, and at the universities. Everywhere falsehood is on top, comfortable and secure in the knowledge that the majority is on its side. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

>>10843772
Why can't you have a fucking open mind about this? This is what Holla Forums is suppossed to be. Conspiracy stuff is welcome here.

Gas.

Did you just upload this user ? Either way thank you, here are some tits for you.

Yeah we all got your point, you think it's all a LARP. You're still a fucking sperg that posted the same goddamn thing 50 times already when everyone already told you to fuck off. Again, either you're the most severely autistic faggot ever to post here, or you're a paid shill that's really bad at their job. Either way I recommend you consider suicide.

He's doing his job as a shill which is stifling discussion, getting anons to post back to him as he spams a response to every single post in the thread and forcing the thread to reach its post limit with much less actual discussion than would've happened otherwise. Filter them and stop responding.

Getting back on subject, if even half of this happens I would expect on and off warfare occurring over the next 1-2 years here, as we are too big a country and both factions have too many supporting cells to be taken out immediately, even if the first strike is devastating. And like I said earlier if the government slows down or stops insofar as its ability to hand out money goes, the niggers will revert back to their true nature very quickly. Post the chaos, if our side is victorious, we would have the nation in our hands as no one would defend the niggers anymore after such happenings.

what could be more demoralizing than you?
or are you actually referencing yourself here

Eerie, I've had similar experiences over the past year… On the morning of Election Day, after a night of fervently praying for a miracle, I had an extraordinarily vivid dream where the Sun spoke to me, identifying itself as "the Demiurge", but there wasn't a drop of malice emanating from this entity; rather than some diabolical Archon of evil as described by the Gnostics, it was a benevolent servant of the Great Hidden Father of the All, a la Plato. It told me that what was being set into motion on that day was initiated by aeonic forces far superior to it, all the way up to the One True God himself, and that "God has a plan" and not to loose hope no matter how bad things get (and things "will get bad", beyond what any could possibly imagine), Truth, Justice, and the Good will prevail in the end; we are transitioning into a new age, the Aquarian Age, the mass awakening we're beginning to see is only the start of the start of the start, that the "lion of God was returning to clean out his house" (a few months later while pursuing occult studies I learned that according to Manly P. Hall, and I quote, the "important thing to be remembered is that when the sun was said be in a certain sign of the zodiac, the ancients really meant that the sun occupied the opposite sign and cast its long ray into the house in which they enthroned it…", i.e. esoterically the Age of Aquarius is actually ruled by Leo). This was followed by a dazzling vision of Kek in all his glory, and I knew then what the outcome of the voting would be.

Since then, I've had several other dreams and visions about the future, all of which I've seen/begin to see (at various stages) unfolding before us. Trump, whatever he really is, is a tool for sympathetic spiritual entities that want to help foil the Archons' scheme for mankind, but it falls on us to do the actual work of saving ourselves. They "hijacked" our reality in the lost ages of antiquity, directing us to a parallel simulation within the simulation under their near total control (Yaldabaoth is not the true Demiurge that Plato and Hermes recognized, but spiritual parasite that seized control when our connection with the Supreme Diety became obscured at the start of the Kali Yuga), but their free reign to meddle is approaching its end. We all know what's coming - the greatest struggle of our lives is about to begin.

Get help. Filtered, motherfucker

you seem very heavily invested ITT for it being a larp, sagefag

it could be a LARP, but like other anons said, the questions that were asked were extremely thought provoking and make for good discussion. The derail team they sent it really over zealous and actually lends a little bit more credibility. I don't think we are going to be getting an indictment on Podesta today, but its definitely coming in the near future, and when it does that is the signal to batten down the hatches because the storm will have arrived.

the irony, user. the irony

Does anyone have any actual answers to anything asked by Q? Like a summary of Questions and Answers in a digestible format?
Martial law, right?
This one was/is an obvious yes.

Voluminous if factual.

Assuming it's LARP bullshit but still interested in the idea of NK being someone else (other than China's) puppet. Wonder who the OP was referring to?

LARP happenings have been a thing for years.
Anyone spamming the same shit for 50+ posts without any content doesnt belong here.
These threads might not be quality but they're not harmful either. There's bigger fish to fry, so put your autism to better use.

The instances where he uses McCain's name are copy-pasted quotations from other sources.

I had a crazy dream last night near the end of my usual lucid dreaming shenanigans. as soon as brain kicks over i start dreaming even if its 15 minutes afterward i have had dreamed just a little bit. The crazy part of the dream was where a girl was a magic flesh eating cannibal and soul eating and the rare thing about the dream was that i was not a participant nor was I involved I was watching this happen. That is rare in my dreams. It was surreal and creepy.

The last nightmare I had was running from something horrible large akin to machindramon. My dreams when everything gets to real. when the imagery becomes as sharp as real life. This dream occured the night before i was going to work for a bank in customer service. There I met someone on the bus and had a intresting conversation. Someone just started talking asking about where i was going what my life was and started talking about working for the government, That I looked lost and that there was work for me. I smiled and said i was working on my own thing had a casual conversation but did not display interest in that kind of work, as the whole conversation was fucking weird creepy and out of nowhere from someone on a bus that looked like they had money. wtf is life.
I choose register monkey job instead at night though instead of working for a bank.

No, no, marital law must be put into play to engage Military Intelligence over the 3 letter agencies (FBI, CIA, NSA, etc). Q is setting us up to expect the military take down of the swamp.
"The state secrets privilege (SSP) is a common law privilege that allows the head of an executive department to REFUSE to produce evidence in a court case on the grounds that the evidence is secret information that would harm national security or foreign relation interests if disclosed."
Not sure what Q meant by this. Civilian trials of military members? Government members? It would be some big stirring of the pot, regardless, a big change in status quo.
Assuming Q is leading us to expect martial law to take down large parts of congress.

MI is military intel

just filter and move on. (((Their))) plan to reply load the thread works wonders everytime you reply.

Bros, lets all channel the holy spirit kek

Make this shit real with your minds eye, and pray for these people. All of them.

yep, but when you dig into his connections it becomes pretty clear he was either a plant or compromised pretty quickly after joining the Trump campaign in a volunteer capacity. The guy has ties to Sergei Millian who is purported to be the source of a lot of the fusionGPS dossier.

they were prepared to nuke DC and declare civil war?

Pretty sure he's . If so, maybe he is someone Trump trusts enough to pull the plug, start the drain in DC like it has started in (((hollywood))).
No idea. Anyone?
God, I hope so.

You know the level of shilling this is receiving is amazing. You've got new IDs popping in now posting absolutely random shit that makes no sense and has no relevance to the conversation to further derail such as and it is quite odd to say the least. Regardless as to whether or not the LARP is real, something about what was said or the subjects he went over has got the shills buzzing like a hornets nest.

I'm not even sure who Adm R is. I've got nothing here.
Old news.
washingtonpost.com/politics/donald-trump-jr-wants-to-give-up-secret-service-protection/2017/09/18/2a0e7e72-9cd3-11e7-9c8d-cf053ff30921_story.html?utm_term=.c518f1d52dca

Not too long ago we had a guy in brit/pol/ claiming to be some kinda civil service analyst.
Around the time of the last election in fact.

He came out with some interesting tidbits of info but by far the most interesting was rumours coming out of the MoD in regards to ISIS plans and the goals of Religion of Cuck™ic militias.
Their goal being to instigate a collapse of our societies by making them turn on themselves in a frenzy of security theatre to try and prevent muslim attacks.
That ISIS had been carefully experimenting with its attacks to see what generated the most media outcry and attention relative to effort and resources required to pull off the attack.
That we could expect to see a continuous spree of attacks timed to ensure they would never be off the front pages ensuring constant exposure to fuel our paranoia and that of our rulers.
All of it culminating this year in a massive christmas day attack somewhere in or even throughout Europe

Sounded pretty plausible overall

I'm just leaving this here. AntiFa has a plan. Fuck you antifa. I hope a devil dog wastes all your asses.

Beware if you're going to these protests. Antifa is trying to mix in with Trump supporters. Keep an eye out for them. Hopefully they've been infiltrated and will be caught red handed being commie retards. God I hate these fucks more than daesh. Congrats, that's a special hate. The helicopters are coming.

I think the obvious answer here is "yes"
To interrupt the global elites. Who? No idea.
Yes, yes, yes.

Admiral Mike Rogers? If so that's not recent.

I think it's the North Korea angle. Specifically the nork state being a puppet boogieman for kikes that can nuke the US with immunity, meanwhile achieving lots of unethical secondary goals like genetic experimentation. It's not only novel, but surprisingly lucid.

Could it be Admiral Reardon? Just a guess, user

by the military of course, to save them from the cia/jooz

Shinzo Abe.

Only kikes won't call them kikes, kike.

Shine a light.
Not that I'm aware of, nothing any less true that his usual hyperbole.
Executive branch and commander-in-chief of the military.
Also, I'm open to intel on Flynn, reading up on him more I am changing my mind on whether he is or not.
There were thousands of little clues during the primaries that shit was rigged specifically for Killary. It was her turn, user, didn't you hear? Did you miss all the people calling out the rigging during the election months? Were you asleep at the time? It was Holla Forumss bread and butter for a while.
Then there was her hubris moment, "WHY AREN'T I FIFTY POINT AHEAD IN THE POLLS THEN?". Remember, user? I'll embed for you.

Nice, there may have been a more recent, secret meeting.

Another name to research, ty.

they will just end up attacking each other

Damn that's rock solid logic

>((((1))))s show up
SHRILL SHILLS!

Guys, the FBI Vault is dumping the laptop warrant on Twitter. It might be Huma's turn today instead of Podesta.

Don't bother with those obvious shills. Don't anger yourself. They will see if it happens. If not, well so be it.
I was surprised though because as I read the picture:
We are expecting this tomorrow or this night.

All these leading questions, back to the military again. Although I'm not so sure about the lack of corruption being the military. Maybe the Marines specifically? Some other group I'm totally not thinking of?
Misinterpreted which "yes" you were referring to. Trump has shown interest in a presidential run for a long time, there was some clip from the 80s I think where he mentioned it on a daytime talk show. The question from Q itself was leading. It was a statement in question form. Rather than outright saying "Someone asked Trump to run" it's better psychology to ask the leading question.
I have zero proof anyone asked Trump to run.

Typical.

I don’t know why they bother anymore. It’s not like the media actually reports on it.

With kikes and muds so intimately interconnected like they are, one will invariable lead to the other. Their Web of Wyrd is tainted and shall be their downfall.
THE FIRE RISES

(heil'd)
This is something people FREQUENTLY overlook. China cannot be happy that their favorite pokemon has nukes that can hit within their borders.

Jimmies not rustled, mate. Q has gotten my autism in full (metal) gear this morning.
Secret service.
SS is more than likely corrupt as all get out. They have to know at least some of the dirt. If Don Jr wants them gone, that's fucking telling.

F5.

Do not educate your enemy.

If everything itt is nothing but bullshit, why the fuck are you so invested in the thread? You'd have to pay me to do post this much.

Goethe.

I really want Trump to grow a beard and lose an eye dodging a potential assassin…

John Ms surgery was at mayo clinic in Phoenix by the by.

Presumably SS. I have to imagine they are loyal to Obama as well.
They are a larger-than-pawn chess piece. A rook maybe, or a knight. They serve their purpose (FUD, mostly).
MB?
Civil war, the goyim get busy fighting each other and ignoring Israel.
Feds gotta step in, martial law again.
I am assuming direct control.
When the shit hits the fan it's going to divide this country and lead to civil war. Holla Forums is going to join with the loyal military members, day of the rope, etc.

I never ever thought I would see Happening-con one ever, let alone its not even a year in the presidency.

If you could, refrain from using others voices that yours could do.

The Secret Service seems–in part–to be loyal to the position rather than the person. Remember during the election the SS leaks about the Clintons? How new recruits were hazed by putting them on Clinton duty, how Clintons threw lamps and pigged out on junk food in bed, how they disrespected the SS guards, etc.

And you’re not seeing one now.

Why are they all phrased as if it's something le nazis have imagined? What are they implying? What's the message?

I thought the exact same thing. Also very spooky how he was insistent on telling us "Will never let you down!"

but that was for 2015, user

this is such a fucking weird narrative that they are running with. Are we about to see a bunch of false flags demonstrating right wing people can't be trusted with guns?

MB is Muslim Brotherhood

Holy shit that would be an amazing coffee table book. A great big mother like one of those NY Times collections. Each tweet would have Dons smiling face in the corner. It would be beautiful.

stop replying. They are trying to fill the thread up with nonsense, anytime they get a you, they reply instantly. They are either dedicated autistic shills or bots, I'm not sure which because I have had them filtered for hours so I don't get to see what they are actually saying, but I'm sure its nothing productive.

Mayo clinic was also implicated to be involved in possible organ harvesting operations run out of Jacksonville or Miami (close proximity to Haiti) by the lawyer who was in charge of the DNC voter fraud case Elizabeth Beck. There as also the guy Peter W. Smith who committed (((suicide))) in a motel room near the Mayo Clinics headquarters in Rochester Minnesota. He was looking for Hillary's missing emails and had just spoken with the Wall St. Journal a couple days before. The details of the suicide fit right in with the other Cintoncides of the past.
archive.fo/zoiPe

Cry harder, kike shill.

i was thinking star would refer to like hollywood stars
are those pictures of children?

It's plausible. If it is that big that martial law can be implemented, expect it a 9/11 tier. There is a reason why Trump and his guys destroyed a nuclear stockpile in North Korea in the last week. They are "advancing their tech rapidly"

Do you have any more info on this guy? I'm failing to turn up much more than "U.S. Coast Guard Rear Admiral Reardon". Is that who you were referring to?
Well, a marine. Interesting.
Neo-con?
Hmm, Obama liked him enough to keep him around. Troubling.
…very troubling.
And a bunch of DNC shit is coming to light. Is this guy truly impartial? Part of the Obama swamp? ?

Memento mori.

I hope so. It is, of course, folly to label an entire group like the SS as pro- or con- anything. It is a body made up of members, and each member is loyal, well probably first to himself, and then to God only knows who. Yes, Killary made no friends in the SS.

Thanks mate. Same as antifa then I assume, FUD.

Don't leave out the stunt of them taking a picture of Don Jr's sleeping son and he woke up and was terrified. I'm guessing that'd be a huge part. That was a creepy move.

The fucking what mate.

Sauce?

Seriously starting to wonder if the spamming autist is a mod here, no real explanation as to why their posts aren't being removed.

Filter and report

it's not for a lack of reporting. i assure you

The post I was responding to alleged that the USSS took a pic of Don Jr's son which was the reason Don Jr requested his USSS detail be removed. That Don Jr gave up his USSS protection is true and well reported on, but I never heard about that wrinkle.

Jesus.
More leading questions. Someone anti-establishment-swamp is in Trump's corner.
He is getting fantastic intel from somewhere. It is easy to be ahead when you're leading the dance and not following along, trying to keep up.
From that same archive:
Interesting, the military branch is the last non-pozzed thing we've got.
Obama is establishment, so I assume he is going ahead of POTUS to try and frame/prepare them from the coming Reverse Hurricane that is Trump.
Military tribunals. Holy SHIT would that be epic. Killary, on trial, at a Trump military tribunal held by the United States Marine Corps.

getting interesting anons..
archive.fo/gqJMJ
Republicans just introduced a resolution to remove Mueller from the Trump-Russia Investigation

fyi
cuckchan Holla Forums and Holla Forums 'coming storm' threads getting deleted at same time..

I remember hearing on filter man a while back Alex saying, "Folks. Donald Trump was DRAFTED to server by high ranking military officials to take back this country… I'll leave it at that" sort of thing. It stuck with me, and it seemed to be reinforced by the people he surrounds himself with.

skip this post if you're seriously invested in the topic, it's more navel gaze towards the offtopics already posted.

happening threads, to me, used to be a way to rile up the idiots and laugh at ourselves for being idiots for getting riled up. it wasn't blackpill or HIJIDIFLMNoPP. somehow the promise of Trump was sold, and more importantly bought, as something more than another outsider (same pitch that worked with Obama) taking office. the world is weird and hilarious, but all this "edging" is tiresome.

Fug, he was right.

archive.is/9MKeV

WTF on this guy. Who does he serve? Are these RINOs/NeoCons that don't like him?

It's starting to lean that direction. Military sees shit is going astray over the last couple decades, can't do much openly to fight it, can't oppose commander-in-chief when it was Obama, needed someone trust-able to lead the charge, they tap Trump.

I read it in dailymail, I think it was in July, or thereabouts. I'll try and find that article. I didn't archive it then because I was using the app. I figure it's still around. I ran a quick search though and found out why he ditched them. I don't remember this. A bunch of articles turned up of Jr, saying he ditched secret service while in Canada on an elk hunt.

Nothing creepy about the SS taking pictures of your sleeping child who they're supposed to be protecting, nope, nothing to see here. I wonder if the SS help the kikes run their child trafficking operations around D.C.

Maybe Obama firing so many top ranking commanders was the straw that broke the camels back.

But where? It's not something that only a POTUS has access to since he's proved time and again during the election that he'd mastered the art of #d chess.

Thanks for info. It's good to have an insider at halfchan. This is a hint that we might on to something. Shills are desperately calling I assume since I've filtered them a while back for it to be deleted or at least ignored.
Don't get cucked into arguing with shills. Stay on topic

half/pol/ is undergoing some major bot sliding, and mods are deleting these threads
some serious shit is going down

Fuck off back to halfcuck faggot

Pics with his kiddo. Found this link

motherjones.com/politics/2017/03/secret-service-investigation-selfies-donald-trump-grandson/

Archive -archive.fo/jUDhv (kek 'jUD')

100% correct.

Its freedom caucus guys calling for him to recuse himself. The neo-cons on the other hand are trying to pass a bill to make it impossible for Trump to fire Mueller. Looks like a bit of a schism in the GOP (has been obvious since the start of the Tea Party).
Mueller is an enigma, and until we see who is brought down with the next indictments we really have no idea what way he is going to go.
I see 2 options.
>Option B: Mueller is a good guy who got caught up in the dregs of the swamp while being FBI director. He never questioned the authority of the President even when he disagreed. He may have tried to tell Obama about the bribes and kick backs in the Uranium One deal, and him along with (((Rosenstein))) tried to stop it, but were thwarted by Obama. These two would maybe be a little dejected at having the biggest case of their lives stolen from them and swept under the rug. Knowing all this, they see Trump win and now they see the chance for their redemption and to finally follow through on their case of a lifetime that was squashed in front of their eyes.

Personally, I think Option A. I will stick with the keep it simple stupid method when it comes to dealing with Mueller and other swamp rats and kikes like (((Rosenstein)))

We'll have to watch him. He's hard to read so far.

Well, at this point it seems that Trump's biggest allies in the Federal Government has been the DoD. So, I'm guessing military, more than likely military intelligence, MI as Q has been putting it. Presumably outside NSA/FBI/CIA.
Anyone?

More proof that 8/pol/ is the most healthy for discussion 4/pol/ is good because of it's fame causes many insider leaks so I can't blame them for turning to 4/pol/ first.
There is no sliding on this world, not even the holy jeebus can stop this happening. The info spreads like wildfire. The kikes can't contain it and I love it.

Back to halfcuck, it's only use is to contain retards

Wew lads

jewsdid.oniichanylo2tsi4.onion/t/966821d29bd987c71b26d690521075a90d776ac1/

Bunker thread.

(27)
It's almost as if you can gather intel from multiple sources.
It's almost as if you absolutely don't want chans working together.
It's almost as if you suck at your job and should not receive wages for doing a piss poor job.

that meeting is the ONLY reason I keep the Mueller is /ourguy/ theory in the back of my mind. I don't know what they could have been talking about, but Mueller was at a high powered law firm making a comfy seven figure salary.
What can draw somebody away from that? Either leading the prosecution against the sitting president of the United States (but like anons have said with the impeachment process and everything else it would take years and be damn near impossible to get the 2/3rds majority in both houses to make it happen.)
or
Trump had all of the files on Uranium One, laid out the case and tasked Mueller with bringing down the criminal cartel he had to watch with impunity for 12 years as he was the FBI director and most likely just their bitch boy cleaner.

>I will stick with the keep it simple stupid method when it comes to dealing with Mueller and other swamp rats and kikes like (((Rosenstein)))
Agreed. Sit, wait, watch on him. But just by being director of the FBI, I'm leaning towards he is corrupt as sin.
Anyone?
More than her annual salary, I'm sure.
Bribes, kick backs, the usual.
CIA mind control? Getting old? To use as an "out" when she is on trial?
Only if the jury believes it.
"Oh, my memory issues, please have pity on this poor old woman, hey, what are you doing with that rope?!"

Really makes you think. This is why we like to contain you dumb negroids on 4cuck

We're also notorious nazi's. And using us directly is not an optics win. The info will get to us anyways, those of us who care will still dig and do what we can.

What would this be covering up? Body doubles? Alien snake-men hybrids? John McCain is Keyser Söze?
You would fake a surgery to cover the real deal up. I feel like these questions relate back to Nancy and her memory issues. Seriously CIA mind control MKUltra shit?
The truth getting out.

Howie Rubin and Gygory Schwartz, son. Mere degrees away from Podesta and the DNC corruption.

PLUS ULTRA

makes it seem pretty obvious. The guys calling for him to recuse himself are hardline conservative though. The neocohens are doubling down on saying there will be hell to pay if Trump fires Mueller.
I really don't know who is jewing who anymore.
The news of a Podesta being a target rattled their cages. They thought it was going to be nothing but R's getting taken down. The Podesta group has lobbied and worked with damn near every politician in Washington and could bring them all down.
checkin that full house

What if John M's surgery was fake and he's actually a reptoid jew hybrid? I work at the Mayo Clinic in the 'Secret double classified' division so obviously I can be trusted with this prediction. Certainly his diagnosis is fake of course. You wouldn't want to be a sheeple right?

;^)

Nice quints.

HOW CAN I CHECK ALL THESE DIGITS?!?

KEKEK
KEKEKEK
KEKEK

KEKEK
KEKEKEK
KEKEK

KEKEK
KEKEKEK
KEKEK

my theory is that the narrative is taken for reality by the buffoons in office, and the real shit is happening underground
either that or they're really trying to throw people off

"The Mayo Clinic is a nonprofit medical practice and medical research group based in Rochester, Minnesota. "
"In addition to their flagship hospital in Rochester, the Mayo Clinic has major campuses in Arizona and Florida. The Mayo Clinic Health System also operates affiliated facilities throughout Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Iowa."
Board of Trustees
The Board of Trustees is the governing body of Mayo Clinic. It has overall responsibility for the charitable, clinical practice, scientific and educational mission and purposes of Mayo Clinic as set forth in its articles of incorporation and bylaws.
Mayo Clinic trustees
Linda G. Alvarado
Bradbury H. (Brad) Anderson
Daniel J. Berry, M.D.
Jeffrey W. Bolton, Vice President and CAO
Ursula M. Burns
Steven J. Buskirk, M.D.
Mary Sue Coleman, Ph.D.
Wyatt W. Decker, M.D.
Vice President, Mayo Clinic
CEO, Mayo Clinic in Arizona
Richard K. Davis
Samuel A. Di Piazza Jr., Chair
Gianrico Farrugia, M.D.
Vice President, Mayo Clinic
CEO, Mayo Clinic in Florida
William W. (Bill) George
Bobbie S. Gostout, M.D., Vice President
Eddie L. Greene, M.D.
George C. Halvorson
Charles (Michel) M. Harper, M.D.
Roy A. Herberger Jr., Ph.D.
Lois E. Krahn, M.D.
Paula E. Menkosky
Alan R. Mulally
Heidi Nelson, M.D.
John H. Noseworthy, M.D., President and CEO
Michael K. Powell
Cokie Roberts
Veronique L. Roger, M.D.
Kenneth L. Salazar
Eric E. Schmidt, Ph.D.
Randolph C. Steer, M.D., Ph.D.
Anne M. Sweeney
Diana L. Taylor
Charles B. Tomm
Mary (Mary Jo) J. Williamson

Full houses, quints, lots of dubs. Kek is here and wills the chaos to usher in peace.

has there ever been anyone with enough power and influence to make it happen, though?

10 hours left, LARPers. Tick tock.

Just looked into it briefly and there’s a chance it was Bill fucking Clinton who asked him? It’s from a 2015 wapo article. Says he asked trump to get more involved with Republican Party.

Are Clintons involved in this cabal…unwillingly?? I don’t think so but stranger things have happened. Didn’t Hillary also try to have trump face her? Was this more than hubris and overconfidence? I know she’s a bad seed, but is she perhaps a repentant one? The strong side of the cabal is on the Republican side after all. Besides I don’t think the cabal would trust an old woman becoming president to hinge their plans on. Meaning I don’t know if she’s even that autonomous. She is also a puppet. Maybe that’s why she was so incompetent with her emails. Meant to leak?

Q'Tier made it to GCR/RV happenings.

inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2017/11/more-intel-from-insiders-on-4chan-11-2.html?m=1

thoth is truly /ourgod/

It means military trials for civilians. That would require martial law.

He's still calling her Pocahontas lmfao

what if he's not really overseas? The Art of War, after all. Why would he want to announce his position ahead of time?

Holy shit the numbers are wild.

The jokes write themselves.

I also love that he’s calling the truck terrorist in Manhattan an “animal” and the media can’t do a fucking thing about it now. We’re going to normalize the subhumanity of dune coon behavior and it’s beautiful.

omg no way

Who was the VP supposed to be?

Kaine.

Fuck off you commie sympathizer faggot.

100% no, but there’s also a very good chance that they would be willing to publicly denounce kikes and destroy their control over this nation simply out of SPITE when they finally do get caught.

Is that the guy whos kid was caught doing commie shit?

archive.fo/pCtRH

Isn’t he worse? Look I’m not defending Clinton but there’s no way in hell the deep state is the ‘Clinton Cabal.’ It’s bigger than her. She is a small part no way they’d bet all their control on her. Maybe her and bill wanted out after all this time…

Link?
Doubtful.
Doubtful.
Absolutely.
Doubtful, unless you are saying the global elites secretly wanted Trump in all along and set up Hillary to fail. This could be plausible, as Trump is much more likely to get martial law going state-side, which would open up the "temporary" setting aside of constitutional rights, which somehow end up becoming long-term and never get sun-setted. (((They)))'ve got contingency plans for contingency plans for contingency plans….

Right, but not everyday John Q Taxpayer, I think he was talking about congress.

See attached.

they (WH) may be sending a message that they are ready.

Saw that. Libs are cocky today. The salt mine that forms within minutes whenever he tweets. I'm both laughing at this, but worried for their mental health. Seriously, they honestly think Trump is going down. I'll just say "Sad!"

Get help lefty loons, y'all went so far into the deep end it's really concerning. I care about people too much. They're brainwashed AF. And what's the deal with the Alt government agencies on Twitter? Salt gov't they are. I've seen a ton of those alt accounts.

That's the one.

Sorry for the not archiving I’m phone posting.

washingtonpost.com/politics/bill-clinton-called-donald-trump-ahead-of-republicans-2016-launch/2015/08/05/e2b30bb8-3ae3-11e5-b3ac-8a79bc44e5e2_story.html?utm_term=.c88f32ce05d8

When did 751 cease to be the limit?

Or did timelines switch again?

Votes, culture wars.
If they were self-sufficient they wouldn't need the Dems.
Psychology, they project because they deny their own racism. Also, politics. Also, culture wars. Gotta steer the sheep, labeling R's as the real racists keeps kids from ever considering conservative politics, never go nat-soc.
They have the privilege as a minority member to talk crazy talk and get away with it, since any opponents would be labeled "racist". It's a silencing and censorship tool.

They are going to try and memory hole the shit out of everything, but I don't have time to bicker over archiving/non-archiving.

Refresh.

Trump being part of it all is a chance, but I do get this feeling that he wants his youngest son to grow up in a non dystopian world. Maybe not though. Maybe I underestimate these peoples’ cruelty.

But on the other hand I don’t mean the deep state wanted him there if he’s not on their team. What I meant is that maybe the Clintons on their own will defected. Like they’re guilty as anyone and they know it, but they want out in their old age. Not likely I know but it’s just thoughts that came to me as I read about someone asking trump to run. Perhaps it’s all just because they figured they would easily beat him. Idk. Also keep in mind Clintons do NOT like obama, or so I’ve read.

No I don't. Not a single swamp creature has been curbstomped a year after the election. These n-th dimensional chess propositions are wearing thin.

It makes sense to do it after markets close. Also, the action is scheduled for the 4th, so we may not get news until then.

It's just typical cuckservative nigger-loving that you're trying to break down for us.

Fucking hell. I could actually see how Bill was lead along by his dick and cocaine all these years, and it was Killary that really got deeply involved with the Satanists. In this timeline, Bill asked Trump to step in, drain the swamp because he was finally getting wind of who he had been really working for all this time, the prince of the power of the air.

I inquired on this a while back. I was told regular Customer Service could close or censor a post. As it is not a .gov site, Mr Trump is still a regular consumer in there.

Maybe organ transplants

you can send impulses at least, which can be voluntarily followed, but you cannot control free will unless the specified free will blatantly allows you to, you negative creatures which exist not in the flesh, and do hate the Lord named Jesus Christ
all will be allowed to voluntarily love God, who whips and scourges His children, even if you try not to let them love God

my bad there

Here's that link archive for ya.

archive.fo/FgfLH

Why go straight to the tinfoil. John M surgery was faked to give him the option to fake death so he could get out of the country. Nancy is just senile or will be when she is called to testify or when she is indited and then found unfit.

That’s what I mean yes. They’re both old and maybe around 70 is when the fear of God spikes as you await your end. My main point though, that everyone needs to understand, is that the REAL ‘deep state’ are the infiltrators in the Republican Party. The commie goons of the dnc are just grunts. Remember fucks like Cheney, Rumsfeld, and Carl fucking Rove? Scummiest of scum, there’s the real evil, and I’m not shilling for dnc I hope they implode. But if they do do not lose vigilance. Evil still remains.

dude, that old hag was out there challenging the election results 2 weeks ago before she (((broke her foot))) unexpectedly and had to disappear from the spotlight while she was on an international shit on Trump tour.
I mean I'm an admitted conspiracy theorist, but Clinton's flipping because they all of a sudden feel guilty is just a step too far even for me.
Now I have been thinking about Trump being a part of it all along and I'm not ready to discount that possibility. I mean I have been in this game since 2003/2004 going back to first reading Bill Coopers Behond a Pale Horse and frequenting threeworldwars.com and prisonplanet forum before it went to complete shit around 2008. The one common theme among all of these was that the endgame was for (((them))) to bring about martial law. Now here we sit in CY+2 and we are discussing an interesting LARP that is basically telling us martial law could happen as soon as this weekend, and I'm actually ok with it if it happens because it will be commies and niggers getting their brains splattered, but this might be exactly what they are banking on.
yada yada.

Tere is definitely a different feeling in the air unlike anything I have felt in many years of following this stuff unfold. Its interesting to say the least.

It's probably all a ruse. Only Nixon can go to China; only Trump can round up all the evil criminal Nazi white supremacists with his ZOG mulatto army battalions.

He's still alive though

Ollie North? Tim Osman? Who?

Someone who funded the Mujahideen against the USSR, even? And yet it doesn’t matter, as it’s a LARP.

Memory hole-ing? Anyone?
A fair amount will vote R, third parties become real options going forward.
Culture wars, mass population programming. Also tied into drug trafficking, human being trafficking, the pedos, porn, etc.
Or whatever the newest iteration is.
Conditioning people to no longer discuss politics, the "right" political party is "obvious" to the average person. Human beings naturally look up to and respect the opinions of famous people.
It allowed (((them))) to pretty much directly dictate American culture, slowly boiling the frog.

Makes sense, or teenage blood transfusions? cnbc.com/2017/05/31/blood-transfusions-from-teenagers-start-up-charging-8000-apiece.html

Interesting, and much more plausible. Tinfoil is always an option these days, having learned what we have learned, knowing what we know, and from what has already become "public knowledge".

Like I said, Bill I could almost believe. But not Killary. They are all just middle management for Israel anyways, Dems, NeoCons, Cheney, Rumsfeld, and Carl fucking Rove, etc. Evil, working for a "higher" evil.

To give the rats somewhere to run.

You’re smart. The cabal pushes and pulls in different directions to maintain control. Think of how schizophrenic our country has been since 9/11. Right after the attacks there was a huge surge in nationalism. Flags were everywhere. People joined military left and right to fight bin laden. Then s few years later we get a fucking communist who basically condemns all of that, purges our military, bows to the Saudi king, etc. Now we’re going back to where it all began!

I don’t like to think about it like this though. Trump, if he’s even nominally on our side it will be good. But if he’s not and he’s with these fucks, then he’s more dangerous than anyone else would have been.

Why do cuckchan posters think they can come and shill their shitty RPs here like we haven't seen a thousand "omg some insider on a Quebecois pointillism enthusiast cafe said something 2spooky4me, better go hype it up on every other chan"? I would sage but this is stickied for some reason.

>Makes sense, or teenage blood transfusions? cnbc.com/2017/05/31/blood-transfusions-from-teenagers-start-up-charging-8000-apiece.html
Why not both? Fucker clearly has the money and lack of scruple to do it

Oh wait disregard that it's not stickied mistook it for another thread

What if LV was a chance to kill one of the 10 who are military and in on this coming storm?
Remember that strange picture that Trump posted with those generals and family?

I’ll add, one glimmer of hope is Georgie w flipping his shit calling trump all that shit few weeks back. Seems like it might of been the childlike temper tantrum of someone who knows that trump actually is fucking all his shit up. And bush sr suddenly apologizing for also being a pervert? Ha he should instead apologize for being a demon on earth. Another good sign about trump though…

Quick question: Does having secret clearance prohibits you from answering questions that would reveal state secrets?
Does it prohibit you from asking questions that lead to state secret answers?
If the answers are YES then NO. He can legally be legit Q and not have committed any crime whatsoever

uh… guys
en. wikipedia. org/wiki/List_ of_U.S._security_clearance_terms

That’s why it’s a larp.

Well, fug

How many uniforms that would fit the description do you count in this picture? This was the photo op where he made the "storm" comments:

kek, failing to control the narrative without coming out as compromised?

so, we know it's likely one of those guys

Please be Trump directly, please be Trump directly…
Where the fuck is the media in regards to keeping tabs on our elected officials? Goddamn rotten MSM…
On halloween? The press.
I must be missing something. Was there more to the press kids candy incident, other than the master level neg'ing Trump did?
There has to be a split in the military, they cannot all, every one, be 100% behind Trump. I'd assume the ones meeting separately are the trustworthy ones.
Could have and weren't, intentionally?
God alone knows what is lurking in those walls. I'm thinking about the Cuban diplomats sonic attack thing, Russian listening bugs, etc. Fucking radioactive poison for all we know.
No info.
Mics and cameras, presumably.
Anyone?

Yep.

Weird choices of threads being bumped and this one is moving back. Coincidence?

(((coincidences)))

bamp

sage

Commit suicide.

It’s none of those guys because it’s a cuckchan LARPer.

counter up-boat, kike

Zbignew Brzezinski, National Security Advisor to BO and author of

"The Grand Chessboard: American Primacy and its Geostrategic Imperatives"

Basically that Eurasia is the center of gravity of global power, and that whomever controls the mineral wealth and position can never be defeated. The US' goal would be to build forts around that region and secure it - which is basically what we've been doing.

ya know what? just because of all this kikery I'm going to spend an extra 5 mins pointing at dots.

Trump is using the marines to nail podesta the molesta and cohorts while out of town in Asia. Attempts have been made on his life already by the CIA/FBI/SS. NK is run by the CIA officially, unofficially run by obongo the nigger and the muslim pedastryhood. Alice in wonderland is a reference to the liberal mental disease worldview based on lies (what? the government is filled with pedos? you conspiracy theorist!) breaking down. They talk of the book "hillary clinton in wonderland lewis carroll" which I can't find a pdf for. SA the bloody wonderland is an article, and talks about Hudud crimes (death penalty) for crimes like false accusation and rebellion against the lawful Caliph.

MS13 is run by the dems/cia (WHOODA THUNKIT)

saudis own top floors, not sure exactly who but that was in other threads. If this person was recently arrested that would be key. They mention who specifically so this would be interesting. *IF* the owner was busted this would be a perfect insertion point for him to shoot some old fuck (who WAS NOT PADDOCK, unless he changed his hair growth patterns/coloration and EARLOBES) load up guns, mow down crowd, and then have swat wander upon what's already been done.

Campos is ms13, hence the trips to mexico and lack of guard card.

I don't know how or where to dig FAA records if those are even available for AFO.

this is the pedophilia blackmail. fuck this kid on video, you get a career, assets, just say what we want or we end you.

not surprising in the SLIGHTEST

I assumed he was being asshurt over a healthcare vote. could have been to destroy memory to avoid jail. better be a free vegetable than a jailed fruit!

it's fact feds are in every level of media, churches, and more. keep the blacks in line you get a EASY 10% of the vote because muh raycism.

well she's either sold kids, fucked kids, spirit cooks (cannibalism), or something else.

attempted hits to stop THIS

The GENERAL SERVICE ADMINISTRATION as cited from here. Not sure of the relevance.
townandcountrymag.com/society/politics/a10366986/trump-white-house-renovation-details/

I'm assuming martial law and some involvement from FEMA and or us northern command

Very interesting democrat controlled apocalypse/pizza parlor has fed SAPs. nothing to see there!

because they are loyal to ZOG

you mean the public knowledge of the UK's pedophilia?

because they were stockpiling their hideout shelter before leaving

the media is admitting donna fucked up to soften podesta getting railed?

It's circular with the DNC. This getting admitted will tell dumbshit liberals to their face they were being played 100% of the time. "TEW SKEWPS RRREEEEEEE" is being taken as serious intellectualism while shows like big bang theory berate basic reasoning skills. This would kill trust for the media and any hope of boob-tube control

evidence of CIA false flags (vegas) is perfect fodder to get boots marching. Something about the Marines storming the alphabet soup traitor compounds gets my dick hard.

ISIS was formed by obongo. GEOTUS made such progress by 1. stop funding them and 2. blowing sand people up from miles away or in the sky.

Has to be very close to trump. Something interesting I noticed is the DOE officially deals with uranium, but only speaks of "muh energy production" and not their implied jurisdiction over all uses of it.

WHAT ABOUT THEM? What needs to be shown publicly? NEEDS TO BE DUG. Can the potus reveal state secrets?

multiple planes, a mix of euro currencies. I don't know how many, where they started, or where they landed.

Not sure, but the hostage is SK, China, and Japan. Maybe even the US now.

NK

He had it on 07/14/17 So how long until he was voting again? I'm guessing less than the time it takes to recover.

I'm guessing the clinton foundation pays it's people with assets? this site gives some basic info. from 2006 to 2007 he jumped from a net worth of 800k to 4m.

opensecrets.org/pfds/candlook.php?cid=n00009638

campaignsandelections.com/campaign-insider/a-primer-on-the-rules-of-personal-use-for-campaign-funds

probably makes him want to nuke them!

kikes are making slide threads holy batman! A russia blue whale game that's 60% one ID? qtddtot, and more!

CHECKED

What's the source?

Nice Sage. You earn a salute from me.

Of Alphabet?

Related to John Bolton? John attended Yale with the Clintons.

News broke and announced Mueller is charging Flynn and Flynn Jr.

That's it? Better be damn compelling evidence.

I love reading thoughts outside of my own head

About to lines in reading this i started hearing christmas songs in the background. The music was jolly and pleasant just how reading this made me feel. Then as the music was getting louder i came to realise it was my daughter walking into the room talking about xmas presents. All I want for xmas boys!

checked

Gonna give this thread a bump

As if that would be something bad… people who can't into conspiracies are by definition bluepillers.

Although this goes back WAY longer, to British times - basic Mahanian geostrategy.