Oh, Slate…

Oh, Slate…

You could put a little more effort to, at least, hide a little bit that you supporting rape and pedophilia

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/blogs/outward/2017/11/01/how_calling_kevin_spacey_a_pedophile_hurts_the_gay_community.html
archive.is/fryeA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

slate.com/blogs/outward/2017/11/01/how_calling_kevin_spacey_a_pedophile_hurts_the_gay_community.html

archive.is/fryeA

Aren't these the "I'm a Pedo and Ur Da Monsta!" people? Fucking gay shit mayne.

The Gay Community

, you say?

Based big match AJ working the mentally ill faggots

75% mad.

I don't even think that the most autistic and degenerate libtards subscribe to the notion that what Kevin Spacey did was OK because he was gay.

I will never be able to watch "Pay It Forward" as I did before..

that's fucking gold

Damn it, user, DON'T ALTER THE POSTER! OP got it right the first time!!!

Oh, Dreamworks SKG is definitely going the fuck down. It's doubtful it's even really a production company. Speilberg is in charge of raping the underage girls looking for acting gigs, Katzenberg likes the boys, and Geffen goes both ways.

i wonder who's behind slate….
well, would you look at that.

You are into something.

The whole Hollywood thing, making movies and shit… this is just an excuse and subterfuge so that they can rape little boys AND little girls (let's not be sexist here).

"Oh, how can we rape children without anyone getting mad at us? I know! Let's create Hollywood!"

That's ONE function, but not the only one. Hollywood is a bona-fide psy-op factory designed for mass manipulation, deeply interlinked with the intelligence apparatus and crypto/deep-state organisations like Tavistock.

Yeah, Hollywood is more than just sex trafficking. Government officials do it as well, as do CEOs of mega corporations and so on. To get access to the top you have to get dirty.

he will. he will.>>10844480

Fuck that - what's more interesting is somehow slate.com disabled my coincidence detector, how is that even possible?

Well l'll be, l'm starting to see a coincidence…

Holla Forums is always right

The way they fetch and render pages doesn't give the detector a nose to hook?

Insert invisible characters into certain (((suffixes))) that would not be visible but which would trip up a script.