Holla Forums planning plan to "btfo Holla Forums" by hijacking our memes since they are too stupid to create their own

Holla Forums planning plan to "btfo Holla Forums" by hijacking our memes since they are too stupid to create their own

http s://8ch.net/leftypol/res/2215098.html

also posting this on Holla Forums drives them insane because it feels like donald trump is licking them inside their ears with a thousand tentacle hentai tongues.
http s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpHJn4C_58M

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/leftypol/res/2193678.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This should be good.

just thought Holla Forums should know. know thy enemy.

Oh nooooo that suuuucks.

I… what? They think this would BTFO Holla Forums? There are so many hilarious ways this would backfire on them. Let's pretend we're angry about it so they'll be even more encouraged to get themselves fucked over for expressing pro-white opinions.

a little sore you didn't get the first post?

Even they hate reddit, kek.

remember that we shouldn't pretend to be stupid because it might get more stupid people involved.

Isn't "nigger" an effective synonym of "borderline retarded"?

This. This is their plan. Their entire side of the national shouting match is drooling with rage over these posters, and /leftyfag/'s plan is to appropriate them to boost traffic.

It's not even fun anymore.

Congratulations, you have ensured that people coming to embrace our message have to go through the gauntlet of failure that is your board, thus motivating them more than ever to hate you, before handing them to us. What could go wrong.

More from that toilet no bully, it's like pushing on a sore tooth:
Reply to this post:

and the kicker:

Poster OP is so based, Holla Forums is actually reduced to copying him like an autistic little brother who wants to tag along.

Who's tired of winning?

(nice)
Can you imagine if Holla Forums operated this way?

Another dose of cancer, from 8ch.net/leftypol/res/2193678.html
Notice I used the word graphics, not the word meme. Thats very deliberate, now im not one of those rafiqfags who thinks memes are inherently fash, and by all means keep producing leftist memes for fun. Whats the difference between a meme and a propaganda graphic? Well a meme is spontaneous and usually a product of evolution. A proper agitprop graphic is the result of central planning of messaging, much like in politics a politician will tell all their underlings to spout the same “talking points” and “stay on messege” which is simply to repeat the same points over and over ad naseum until they are simply accepted by some portion of the population. If you repeat something enough it simply gets to the point where it brainwashes people. For all the supposed evolution of the meme, most of it has been in the content of memes and not the methods of production of the meme which have essentially remained unchanged since 2004, a bunch of people making crappy drawings in MS Paint or overlaying photos with impact font. Which leads me to an important point: infographics.

Did that pic spring fully formed from my subconscious? Because that's exactly what I was picturing.

I feel like I'm watching a very slow primitive life form gradually gaining sentience. They're actually studying color theory to devise danker memes than we use, pic related.

Another one they're studying. Notice how it's captioned "occupational program," which I believe is a diversion program for high school juvenile delinquents.

That's kind of exactly how good memes are born.

Lel, go on, do it faggots. Shoot your feet once more.

I find it funny how the retards at Holla Forums are tying so hard to get people to come to their shitty board, they even shill on reddit, while Holla Forums was celebrating when Holla Forums became unlisted on google

Imagine using Holla Forums to push ideologies that are celebrated by every mainstream source from academia to media.

The only thing that seperates them from reddit is their psuedo-ironic twitter comedian shtick.

I have tried to pull some of their own tactics to attack their own movement, specifically acceleration-ism (Larping as the enemy to rapidly get the opposition to move away from it as fast as possible).

I have done everything from pretend to be an antifa cuck to make cringy leftist memes. This has worked so well for me that I am nervous to talk about my results.

isn't that we they've been doing from the beginning?

like kids

Fake AltRight thread

Leftypol can't do shit right, don't they know we got about 1000x times the reach they do?

and also they have to guess were we are going. This is so stupid only a left winger could believe it.

Do they actually think that nogs would commit less crimes if they receive more free money? If they had aspirations to be civilized they wouldn't have dropped out of high school to bum more booze and drugs.

because surely being linked to a bordello of spoiled queers and spic dirt farmers discussing pro-commie and anti-white rhetoric will not reinforce the ideas behind that flyer.

these clowns will fuck up so bad communism will be thrown back at least 200 years

literally every meme /low-t-pol/ has ever created is bizzaro world version of our memes.

NOTHING the commie shabbos goyim, and full blown commie kikes make is ever authentic.