WANTED: Terry A. Davis on the run from Glow-in-the-dark Law Enforcement; Warrant issued

Terry A. Davis skipped his court date and is now on the run from those pesky CIA niggers yet again. Now the glow-in-the-darks have put out a warrant for his arrest because they're nigger cattle who don't even know what real mode is. That's why he's able to bash their skulls and run them over with his car.

He's still working on TempleOS from his van and doesn't seem too worried about it. They won't catch him since he can be anywhere, at any time, and because there is Perfect Justice. It won't matter anyway when he's boss of Intel. TempleOS will be shipped with every processor from the factory once God's plan has been fulfilled.

Other urls found in this thread:

secure3.lasvegasnevada.gov/ewarrantlookup/wanted_poster.aspx?HistNo=1000379&CaseNo='C1180047A'
templeos.org/
arrestnexus.com/records/nv-8959ccd
arrestnexus.com/records/nv-897cff1
kiwifarms.net/threads/terry-a-davis.325/page-21
archive.org/download/TerryADavis_TempleOS_Archive/videos/2017-11-03T01:37:47+00:00 - Terry on the Road Live Stream.mkv
thegoldwater.com/news/11014-Breaking-TempleOS-Designer-Terry-Davis-On-the-Run
youtube.com/watch?v=0-dVp542XGk
botgod.yt/templeos/
templeos.org/TempleOSBlog.html
secure3.lasvegasnevada.gov/ewarrantlookup/wanted_poster.aspx?H
radio-locator.com/cgi-bin/patg?id=KWNR-FM
thegoldwater.com/news/11070-TempleOS-Designer-Terry-Davis-Still-On-the-Run
web.archive.org/web/20061106173127/cbs5.com/topstories/local_story_256204954.html
covertbookreport.com/spy-kids-the-russians-the-finders-and-the-family/
8ch.net/tech/res/755202.html
glot.io/snippets/ee0wub5ywy
youtube.com/watch?v=RAVx9uj2bCE
nyecountysheriffsoffice.com/detention.html
templeos.org/Downloads
twitter.com/IWillRedPillYou/status/928154532793724928
TempleOS.org
youcaring.com/terrydavistempleosdesigner-1003780
youtu.be/RqFgtYrw4J8?t=377
reddit.com/r/programming/comments/7awqsj/terry_a_davis_templeos_has_a_warrant_out_for_his/
boards.4chan.org/g/thread/63275532
youtube.com/watch?v=gBE6glZNJuU
templeos.org/Videos/Margie.mp4
thegoldwater.com/news/11398-Holla
botgod.yt/templeos/11-10-17-20:45:37.mp4
botgod.yt/templeos/11-10-17-05:35:12.mp4
mugshotcity.com/mugshots/nevada/nvdoc/CLARK-81899.jpg
botgod.yt/templeos/11-11-17-14:23:23.mp4
templeos.org/
quora.com/Why-do-Chinese-political-leaders-have-engineering-degrees-whereas-their-American-counterparts-have-law-degrees
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technocracy
templeos.org/Videos/DiannaOnly/
file.wikileaks.org/file/us-tc-31-34-4.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

May the lord keep watch and bless his car.

K

The literal schizophrenic homosexual physically assaulted his elderly father and refused to show up to his court date.
>>>/eceleb/

well, shit

Doesn't want to archive, but it's real - secure3.lasvegasnevada.gov/ewarrantlookup/wanted_poster.aspx?HistNo=1000379&CaseNo='C1180047A'

I see that you are also bioluminescent under tenebrous environmental conditions, my fellow aspiring hip hop artist.

I don't see this ending well for him. If only he could see the light of Kek.

Is his elderly father on a mission from God to make an OS and run over CIA personnel in his car? I don't think so. Fuck his father.

for what?

Godspeed you crazy faggot.
either go to one of the recent disaster areas and seek employment there- they don't give a damn about identification. either that, or go to a sanctuary city.

Terrence A. Davis
T.A.D
TAD/POL/ … he may come around if they don't glow him to death in the clink

Mike Cernokike needs to jump in an oven 10/10 user.

oh kek, he's literally a tad/pol/.
SOMEONE HELP HIM OUT OF HIS PUDDLE AND INTO THE POND.

Possible Oklahoma City Part Deux inbound. Nothing would set him free more than showing up in his van to Langley even if all he manages to do is blow open the gates.

What did he skip? Like a parking ticket or something?

The man is like a real life Neil Breen.

He has been living in his KIA minivan for the past few weeks. The van may also have a repo order on it.

He has been live streaming and posting video blogs to his website. He has a cell hotspot and runs his PC off an inverter in the minivan.

templeos.org/

He actually has 2 warrants out for his arrest now for FTA in 2 different cases.

where's the source on this nigger, I don't see it on the las vegas warrants search

The warrant says "Battery".

secure3.lasvegasnevada.gov/ewarrantlookup/wanted_poster.aspx?HistNo=1000379&CaseNo='C1180047A'
Need me to hold your dick while you pee too?

Jesus Christ Thernobitch is a parody of himself at this point. Nice job user. Did you also make this one?

Superb.

He has one for Battery and one for lewdness.
arrestnexus.com/records/nv-8959ccd
arrestnexus.com/records/nv-897cff1

damn.. i had hoped he was doing well at his parents place

Is anyone here a bad enough dude to save Terry Davis from himself?

apparently kiwifarms faggots etc have been treating him like a lolcow. I wouldn't be surprised if some faggot kike was provoking him.

Battery/domestic violence? Who the hell did he beat up?

Tears are running down my face after watching That cernobitch vid.

CIA

CIAniggers

His father.

I have little reason to like Terry as a person, however his antics make him a powerful source of memetic energies. He must be preserved if simply to keep the world wild.

Dude literally has the insanity defense. There is nothing they can do against him.

they can lock him up in a mental institution

If Holla Forums had a compound/college I'd want this madman there teaching us how to write our own kernels. We'd have a flawless Jewdar app running on TempleOS mobiles by now.

TERRY DID NOTHING WRONG

this tbh

His dad posted bail for him on the battery charge. I doubt he actually kicked his dad's ass. More then likely he got in a big out of control argument and someone called the cops. If the cops are called to a domestic dispute they have to arrest someone.

His mom, dad, and brother who lives out of state drove up to visit Terry in his van. They showed up unexpectedly when he was streaming. You could tell they where worried about Terry. The video hit me right in the feels. I can not imagine what its like dealing with a family member with a serious mental illness like that.

You mean Josh Moon and his cadre of trollsheilding trannies? They haven't gone up in flames yet?

Does anyone have that video?

Why? He's just a schizo who did schizo things and built his own OS. his case is interesting, Its not meant to be laughed at.

Just heard from a friend that in the last stream he did he broke his collar bone falling out of his van. The Hospital will most likley turn him over to police

They're still posting.
kiwifarms.net/threads/terry-a-davis.325/page-21

I hope he doesnt go into the state institutions. heard bad things about them.

Really, user?

My mistake. i thought they were human.

Internet Aristocuck did dis

There's nowhere nice that they'll put Terry.

If only we could get his expertise on deck with us. The user up thread is right, if anyone could make Jewdar a reality it's this magnificent bastard.

Lets make a petition to free terry right now

cool story bro

Stay assmad. If this thread was calling out TRS or about any other eceleb or something it would be autosaged by now.

Terry is hardly a celebrity.

GOOD LUCK TERRY

You dont know what an eceleb is autismo

why am i laughing at this?

They're going to 'Paddock' Terry, aren't they?

In either case we won't be hearing about his antics for much longer. We should make this a Terry Image Dump thread. I of course have nothing to contribute

Here's your (((You))). Pic related

In all seriousness, an educational complex is exactly the right place for Terry. Give him tenure and let him fritter his time away programming, shitposting and livestreaming from a comfy office instead of his van.

This.

I wish Dorner shot you instead ;_;

Let him become an NSA nigger. Their complexes are self sufficient, it would be perfect for him.

no, Terry fights evil.

Dark Souls is an excellent reference to train your J-dar.

NSA dindu nuffins. He can participate in interagency wars when the CIA get out of line.

Can now confirm, the embeded chat is now discussing it. He first said that he thought it'd heal itslef, then he thought he should go to the hospital, then he said "Oh shit, how the fuck can I drive" then apparently that was the end of the stream.

I wish an LV Holla Forumslack could reach ou t to this dude and house him for awhile. I've been following him for a long time, and he needs to remain a free man to keep doing God's work on God's OS.

Hospitals have zero reason to contact the police unless its for something like a gunshot or knife wound.

I'd be willing to toss $10/mo into the till to support Prof. Terry as long as all the classes were MMOCs.

death grips sucks but that's clever, webm'd

they'd most likely do a background check and see he has warrants for his arrest

I hope he gets the help he needs. His schizophrenic antics are funny and everything but it's hard not to feel bad for the guy when he's doing TempleOS livestreams from the SUV he's living out of in an Albertson's parking lot at 11pm

you're right, they didn't do jack shit when they read what hillcunt and podesta the molesta were up to in their emails.

lolno, NYC hospitals ERs for example are just opioid dispensers

Unlikely. He doesn't own weapons, and would have serious difficulty buying one when he can't even get beer at the gas station without telling the clerk about how the CIA is after him.

Ya a guy who runs around calling people niggers and blacks monkeys to dumb to do math will fit right in a modern campus.

He is on disability and gets 1400/month. He also has income from people donating and he has access to mental health treatment. We know this all because we see all his emails and his bank records on the stream.
The problem is the schizo keeps him getting the help he has available.

It won't be guns though, perhaps exploding vans.

he needs a caretaker to make sure he takes his meds. but it's burgerland so more likely he'll got shot by cops instead of the help he needs

No. Hospitals have nothing to do with the criminal justice system. Even if the staff knows your an illegal, have warrants, or what ever they can not do anything with out violating HIPAA.
Gun shots, knife wounds, evidence of domestic abuse…things like that mandate they call the cops. A broken collar bone from falling out of a van doesn't meet that criteria.

Terry Davis deserves 10x that much.

I'm usually on the chat on templeos.org
You gotta love the guy. He's literally the embodiment of Holla Forums. We've had /ourguys/ meet him and give him gas money and food these past few weeks. One even offered to cosign for an apartment for him and pay the security deposit but I'm guessing terry thought they were a cia nigger trap. (No not that kind)
God bless terry a davis. I hope he doesn't get put in a looney bin or locked up.

Dumping memes in honor of our high priest.

maybe for niggers and spics but a nice white man like Terry would be detained and sent to a mental asylum

Someone paypal'ed him $500 on Tuesday. Lots of other smaller donations. If not for this getting hurt thing he may have been able to code templeOS while on the lamb for years.

archive.org/download/TerryADavis_TempleOS_Archive/videos/2017-11-03T01:37:47+00:00 - Terry on the Road Live Stream.mkv

terry isn't wrong (((they))) (tavistock, the CIA's arbiter) would absolutely LOVE to get their hands on terry to torture him and mindbreak him in order to get back at me
unlike the rest of you glowing niggers, me and terry go all the way back to the pre-Holla Forums days

Fucking CIA niggers.

Except when he's streaming

I think he thought you guys were Catholic missionaries

What did he have to go to court for?

Pic 1 is wrong pic

at the rate facekike and twitter suspend accounts now, aren't they worried they aren't getting that datamine? seems like the goal is to get every single human being on the platform and then datamine. i guess they only want good goy data.

facekike also wants you do upload a government id now for new accounts, after you give them a non-voip real phone number.

they are afraid of the power that influencers have

Terry is a friend of nature.

(Revolutionary)
I never bothered with facebook, but Twitter banned me in 30 minutes of my accounts creation for telling a negress she was an absolute moron.

Truly a prophet of God. MGTOW could learn much from this man.

Nobody covering this but they Goldwater. They link back to this thread.

looks like youtube has already removed at least one of his videos.
youtube.com/watch?v=0-dVp542XGk

Why were the alphabets even there? Is shadowing mentally ill shitposters with a messiah complex really that necessary?

This story is so crazy. a don't even know where to start. Just feel bad for terry, noone believed they were after him, but they were. Hope he makes it to the border.

Gee, really? What a surprise.

Is that Twitter pic recent? I thought they suspended him a long time ago

I think he's just staying out of Clark county. He believes that he can only be arrested inside the county.

So Jim writes every article at the site? Busy guy, that Jim lol.

Based on the grammar and syntax of some articles, he's clearly outsourcing the majority of the work to his ladyboy concubines.

It still has square avatars, so no.

Shut up, Jim.

GOOD LUCK TERRY

On what charge?

Good luck, Terry. May TempleOS be baked into all silicon.

get a load of this cia nigger
>>>Holla Forums814400

He's probably a larper. There's a leftyfag that has been creeping around Holla Forums for a while. He gets really butthurt when you point out how SJWs are ruining tech companies. Pretty much every thread triggers him.

I've always believed it as they're after me as well. They're going after all the people who care about privacy, freedom of speech, saving the white race, and so on; all things I do.

Kek'd

hes by the highway somewhere ??

He's somewhere NW of Las Vegas around highway 95. He was in Beatty and Amargosa Valley a few days ago. He's not all that far away from Area 51…

botgod.yt/templeos/
This guy records as much of the streams as possible

anticipation intensifies

His latest video

Fixed that for you.
I knew that the end of Jim time would spell the death of IA/Mr. Metokur. Those five month waits between videos really culled the wheat from the chaff.

Ah yes, the human rape horse.
Too low key to be a member of the Jewish godhand.

redpill me on jim pls

Too much stopthink words in one sentence, CIA nigger.

this
CIA niggers need to update their markov chain if they want to avoid detection

If only you knew how wrong you are.

>>>/cuckchan/

Terry became too powerful for the Jew to simply let him exist. The Jew fears Terry A. Davis.

The creator of Garfield?!

live streaming right now

lol

its too much I can't take this. fucking brutal

Bump.

top tier memes

but how does he still have a driver's licence?

DJT should give Terry N.K to have as his own country to do what he wants with .

hey nigger

#FakeNews

Can confirm, they are a nightmare.

Dam, it's real

Why didn't you link this op?

Jim Staley a former member of military intelligence. Runs a shitty patreon video series that hustles ancient internet drama to redditors by recycling imageboard posts. Is responsible for the gamergate shitshow but got caught ricemixing on a live stream with his fat chink whore and quit the internet for a while out of embarassment. You shouldn't ask about his girlfriend's half chink half nigger son.

Remember Terry, the CIANiggers glow in the dark so you can hit them with your car! Don't let them get you! Your niece will help you!

if you don't reply to this post with GOOD LUCK TERRY then CIANiggers will rape you in your sleep tonight

GOOD LUCK TERRY

I mean he knows the CIA are niggers so he can't be THAT crazy right? Giving him neurotics might impair his coding ability.

Who is this guy and why do people talk about him so much? It's always just vague memes.

if you don't know you don't need to know
back to >>>/reddit/

GOOD LUCK TERRY

Get out

GOOD LUCK TERRY

That'd be Jim A Davis

He's the only guy in history who's made a compiler all by himself

You mean the father that's appeared in his videos that appears completely compassion-less toward his own savant son? The father that has probably never received a Divine thought from God, nor has produced a single creative work for God's Glory?

I bet Terry's "dad" glows in the dark.

dont use the following link as a template!
secure3.lasvegasnevada.gov/ewarrantlookup/wanted_poster.aspx?H

found the newfag

i bet it's a false flag

see

Imagine how much different the world would be today if we got Terry Davis to make INFINITY NEXT instead of the site goblin.

GOOD LUCK TERRY

GOOD LUCK TERRY
CAN'T DETAIN GOD'S PROPHET

Can't Bury the Terry

I've given the mods a hard time in the past but kudos to them for not fucking with this thread. Terry is thoroughly our guy and one of the world's greatest living programmers, I hope he makes it through this ordeal.

nigger

If dubs I'm upgrading to Temple OS

get to it user

Sempai can't avoid being so hot desu~

Drop him at the most pozzed uni and watch him kill CIAniggers

Frog god, don't make me check those :(

Fuck cuckchan.

GOOD LUCK TERRY

I'll check these, even though you no longer have the network support required to reply.

GOOD LUCK TERRY!!

I hope Terry comes out of this ok. He isn’t a well man, he is brilliant but he is sick. I really look down upon those that mock rather than appreciate him.

If he ends up in jail, we need to find out where and bombard them with requests that he be allowed to finish TempleOS.

GOOD LUCK TERRY

He was livestreaming about an hour ago. Said something about "going to get some soda" van door opens, you hear voices, van door closes. Stream ends. Then for a short while after that the entire site went down.

Kind of bizarre…

i'll give you a quick run-down, schlomo. as of late terry has become more and more outspoken about his hatred for jews and niggers and he started to redpill his cucked father, however his father, instead of appreciating his son's efforts, chastitised times and times again terry's overzealous political activism. i guess that eventually terry's father went one step too far with his bluepilled criticism and our prophet lost his shit and tried to beat some sense into his zionist hothead

I think you mean moloch.

You realize he's writing (((temple os))) as the "operating system for the third temple," right?

Sure, if you support the (((third temple))) - because that's what he's making (((temple os))) for.

Terry went MIA in his KIA, and tomorrow's the big snafubar day. Shit's about to get real.

GOOD LUCK TERRY

2017 - The year of the Temple OS Desktop

It's more like the other way around. He's the guy who runs over cianiggers with his car.

The hell kind of temple needs a 64-bit cpu, but can only support PS/2 ports that are increasingly rare on 64-bit boards? A 640x480 framebuffer when just about every 64-bit system will do at least 1024x768? And requires you to use another OS to find the ports for the drives it will use? What nefarious purpose could this thing possibly have?

He must've been feeding them. Look how close they are.

HOw do we kidnap someone and force feed them antipsychotics?

GOOD LUCK TERRY

He literally says it's for (((the third temple))).

There was well over 100 videos in his original youtube channel before it all got nuked (about a year ago or so) because he said "nigger" in a video or whatever. I managed to download a lot of them, but not everything (I didn't bother to save the random live streams because they were too big, and not as useful as the tutorials). But someone in Holla Forums uploaded a lot of that stuff to archive.org.
Attached is: TempleOS - 5-Minute Random Code Walk-Thru #47-QoXJH3EYWB8.mp4

He's going right now, talking to a friend about breaking his collar bone

A) Skitzo
B) Definitely for the (((third temple)))
C) Throws errors and goes to sleep instead of paying.
D) Definitely Moloch-inspired.

Fucking niggers!
Temple os will be the OS that the reich war industry will run with

It's meant to be a Commodore 64 equivalent. The C64 didn't have high res of lots of colors, so that's why he limits it to 640x480 and 16 colors. It's just a standard mode that every VGA card supports, with very little driver code required (he wants to keep total LOC below 100K). Same deal with PS/2 connectors - USB requires a shit ton more code, and it's not at all simple. Same thing with his filesystem, etc.
I'm not particularly fond of his hardware choice (Intel/AMD is lamer shit). But frankly, there isn't much choice these days in commodity hardware, so he's working with what's available. Most kids today have access to a normal PC, and not an AVR programmer, discrete components, oscope and other electronic bench tools, etc. In the old days it was easier: you could just buy any cheap 8-bit computer and code directly to the bare metal in assembly language, or even just punch in the equivalent hex codes in the cpu monitor. Then your stuff would be controlling the hardware 100%, not some shit/buggy/exploitable firmware that's kept a secret from users.
Hell in the old days they gave you fucking schematics for the entire system. Look at the Apple II - that was a real computer, designed even so the user can make his own hardware and add it to the system. A lot of engineering hardware labs used to have those machines even in the 90's when I went to university. It made life a lot easier than any of the Intel crap.

I'm trying to put together a system that can meet its hardware requirements, but I want it to be relatively fast. AM2/775 era boards commonly have 2 PS/2 ports and a serial port, so I may go with one of those.

Holy nigger cow, I hope he didn't kick his ass.

GOOD LUCK TERRY

When Terry is in the slammer do you think he will join/lead the Aryan Brotherhood?

truth. the world owes you trips

GOOD LUCK TERRY

Why? It's just a nigger user.

I swear I had at least the first video of him ranting with sound, I cant find either though.

If he was in the slammer the Aryan botherhood would join him and rename themselves Terryan Brotherhood.

TBH they might go hard on him if they find out some of the things he said about his past.

GOOD LUCK TERRY

Well he seems like he is a lot of pain now.
He wont go to the hospital and seems to be self medicating his broken collar bone with cigs and pepsi. No use of the right arm.

Good Luck, Terry!

May his wheels be light, and the CIAniggers crushed. And may you develop TempleOS in heaven.

Varg crossdressing on the right.

The radio playing in the background ID's at KWNR.

radio-locator.com/cgi-bin/patg?id=KWNR-FM

Is he going back to he mom and dad's house?

Any LV anons know where he is and want to go talk him in to going to the hospital?

Terry is in vegas, so he shot paddock and now the glow in the darks are after him huh

Around Beatty, NV. He's staying out of Clark County

Are you fucking retarded? Terry uploaded a video making himself vomit because he accidentally ate pork this week.

Terry's got moves

this shit reminds me a lot of alantutorial, except it's real

GOOD LUCK TERRY

dob geg :DDDDDDDDDDD

GOOD LUCK TERRY HIT THEM WITH YOUR CAR

He has a great laugh, i wish i i had a contagious laugh like him.

GOOD LUCK TERRY

l0l wtf is GLow in the Dark Law Enforcement? Does that go back to CIA niggers?

CIA niggers glow in the dark. This is a scientific fact, and this makes it easy to run them over at night.

Shit, I hope he gets that treated

CIA niggers dont know shit about pic related. Makes their nigger heads implode.

GOOD LUCK TERRY

Hyperborean digits of truth. Time to make him a martyr.

I understand his motives as well as having his streams on in the background for many hours achieves. His interpretation of his goals are don’t offend me.

GOOD LUCK TERRY

GOOD LUCK TERRY

metokur sorta caused this tbh

And He said, “Truly I say to you, no prophet is welcome in his hometown.
Luke 4:24

(You) physically disgust me.

/r/ pdf

How so?

he's an old school hacker, went by the handle "forchon" several years ago.

holy shit Terry went full blown cowboy living on the range

GOOD LUCK TERRY

it brought a lot of extra attention on him which he would not have otherwise got. it may have driven him over the edge.

GOOD LUCK TERRY

better than living in a CIA nigger prison

(((they))) (the kikes on /g/) were fucking with terry long before jim "mr. slowpoke aristofat" did his video on terry, sure jim didn't help, but really his fate was sealed back when the textboards containment was breached, as a matter of consequence, it's like throwing a ball in the air or calling a nigger a nigger or putting up pieces of paper all over the place that say "it's ok to be white", you know that the ball's going to fall and land on the ground, you know the nigger is going to chimp out and react to the word like a magic spell, and you know that CIA niggers are going to get pissed off that kids of all colors are doing meatspace psyops for Holla Forums
CIA niggers hate it when they don't have control, especially of the kids
personally i hate em, never liked them as a "kid" and can't stand em now, but sacrifice has to be made in order to achieve goals, so at the sake of my personal comfort level and cringe receptors, i've taken the control of the kids from the CIA niggers and given it to them, the people

WEBM

what game is that a pic from?

RARE TARE

well at least he can see them glow a mile away out there

If Terry doesn't SCREAM MK Ultra victim, I don't know what does.

madman

Then you won't mind when he does a video about 8/pol/ so all his viewers can come and discuss Rick and Morty here, faggot. Get your head on straight and look into conversion therapy, you absolute cockguzzling cummuncher.

GOOD LUCK TERRY

GOOD LUCK TERRY

Does anybody else have a deep concerned feeling they’re going to open up liveleak one day and see dashcam footage of Terry being shot by the police?

that's what mods are for, you'll always have that regardless.

those cops better learn chinese, because they're going to have to flee to a non extradition country

GOOD LUCK TERRY

beautiful

GOOD LUCK TERRY

cool strawman

GOOD LUCK TERRY

Terry A. "If it glows in the dark, shift out of park" Davis
Terry A. "To kill a niggerbird" Davis
Terry A. "A bugfix a day keeps the niggers away" Davis
Terry A. "With God's perfect justice, shoot niggers with muskets" Davis
Terry A. "Made God's Holy Temple while perfectly mental" Davis
Terry A. "Diet Shasta" Davis
Terry A. "Waging holy battle on dumb nigger cattle" Davis
Terry A. "Dad built a nuke, I killed a spook" Davis

GOOD LUCK TERRY

I believe in this man with my whole heart.

same. I wish only good things for Terry

GOOD LUCKY TERRY!

(heil'd)

GOOD LUCK TERRY

GOOD LUCK TERRY!

the lost patrol

Can someone tl;dr this for me?

He grabbed his father, put his first in his fathers face, and called him a nigger lover on camera, that’s why he got the battery charge against him. As for getting kicked out his parents house, that was something along time coming due to his drunken rants in the front room in front of his mom/dad about Diana, and BBC, as well as the fact he got a drum set and was probably keeping his parents up 24/7 lmao

dude who worked for ticketmaster in the early 90s went batshit insane (paranoid schizophrenia) and has been doing nothing but coding his own 64-bit operating system for the past 20 years because he thinks God told him to and that God speaks to him through a random word salad generator in the OS
due to a series of recent events he is now living out of the back of his Kia SUV as he drives around smoking, drinking bargain-brand soda by the liter and livestreaming himself coding his OS on his laptop
he believes that the CIA is out to get him and he hates niggers
also try reading the goddamn thread

I wanted the tl;dr so I could figure out if I gave a fuck enough about it to go through it. It looked messy at the top.

GOOD LUCK TERRY

it's really worth reading up on. it's one of those things that could only happen in the age of the internet. it's something indescribably unique and I guarantee you'll never see anything like it again.

Terry A. "Ring 0 or an hero" Davis
Terry A. "Initial D for the CIA" Davis
Terry A. "Exterminatus for the Illuminatus" Davis
Terry A. "Duck Whisperer" Davis
Terry A. "Steve Jobs, but with skill instead of AIDS" Davis
Terry A. "Interrupt routine in the kike machine" Davis
Terry A. "From the Lord to your Motherboard" Davis
Terry A. "The Spook Smasher" Davis

How does he pay for gas? I mean, evn tually he has to move about, and he will have to have his Kia running from time to time to recharge the battery.

Ill check this thread out, so far he seems like a purest of pure autist, adrift in his autist winds. That is probably something to peek in on, Ill say that.

I can tell three things from this post:
1. You argue in 'gotcha' catchphrases
2. You don't even care if they are misapplied, for example I used slippery-slope and ad-hominem reasoning and you called it a strawman
3. You are a faggot

American Christianity follows the laws of the Old Testament a little too closely. It's really not Terry's fault he thinks the laws of the nation of Israel would apply to all of God's people when the two were basically the same at the time.

His welfare might get cut if he gets over $10,000 in donations in a year. He's got reason to worry about the extra attention.

he can just not accept it

lol

It would be a pain for him to micromanage his paypal account.

from what I understand he gets about $1500 or so every month from the government. people also donate to him over paypal or patreon or something. it's not a lot of money but if he's just paying for gas, cigarettes, soda and shitty food it should be enough to get by.

He's gifted and troubled. No room in my heart and mind to ridicule him.

True resource agreed .

A felony stops disability also I believe..not sure but.

I like the dude

Ok, but isn't the government after him now? Wouldn't that dry all his avenues of income up immediately? Unless he had kike tier autism as far as money is concerned, he might be very fucked right this second.

for idiots versions, part i and ii

thegoldwater.com/news/11070-TempleOS-Designer-Terry-Davis-Still-On-the-Run

Possible..you calling it?

Didn't the RieserFS guy run into sum crap as well?

jesus christ. if that user really gave a shit he could have spent 15 minutes using startpage and his own fucking eyes to know everything.

web.archive.org/web/20061106173127/cbs5.com/topstories/local_story_256204954.html

He's got the "insanity" defense.

It feels shit to call the man insane when he's more racially aware than most.

I do too. He's a tortured genius. People make fun of TempleOS because it's as crazy as the guy who made it, but frankly it's pretty amazing that he built it in the first place.
It also helps that his particular mental disorder provides for some really Holla Forums-tier entertainment. The guy complains about niggers and the CIA all day long. He's basically us incarnate.

That would make sense but I'm not certain it's true. It probably differs from state to state. I don't think niggers lose access to welfare when they commit crimes.
I also think that his crimes are relatively minor so they haven't yet dedicated any serious resources to hunting him down. He's constantly using his cell phone and uses tethering nightly in order to do his livestreams. The livestreams alone should be enough for them to catch him if they really cared to - it's usually pretty easy to determine where he is, and he sits in one place for an hour or two while streaming. Failing that they could just track his cell.

Do we know anything about his past life? He apparently was stable enough to get good work at Ticketmaster in the 90's. According to wikipedia he started working on TempleOS in 2003 "after a series of manic episodes". I could be wrong but I seem to recall that most mental disorders (short of alzheimers and the like) tend to occur in late teens through early 20's. Seems to me like he must have developed his late in the game, but I'm not positive.

Yeah he murdered his wife or something

Sounds like half of Holla Forums

Yup, from Turing on, though there's been no shortage of eccentricity and outright crazy in the field. There's the Finders who were evidently subcontractors for the CIA. Assange was connected to the Family who were (like the finders) a cult who also happened to be on the cutting edge of computing at the time.

Remember what happened to Ira "Unicorn" Einhorn when he quit the hippie scene and went to work for AT&T? The founder of Earth Day killed and composted his own wife.

I get the feeling Terry (like Kaczynski and quite possibly the Unabomber as well) may have been MK'd and the whole Kiwifag/CIA targeted harassment head games are just practiced.

Ever heard of Frank Olson?

I've heard of Olson and the Earth Day guy but I'm not familiar with the Finders or the Family. Assange had connections to a cult?

except he says nigger like old Holla Forums. In fact, most of the shit he says sounds like a fucking Holla Forums thread being read from 2006

(checked)
I bet you're a fucking MITnigger who can't even write his own compiler. I bet you're worse than that. You probably think that it's like DOSBox, don't you.

SAGE, HIDE, REPORT CIANIGGER POSTS IN GLORIUS GOD-BLESSED THREADS

FUCK OFF CIA

Evidently a large number of the folks in the cult Assange grew up in were medical professionals, a lot of them psychs. If I'm not mistaken they had their own facility basically.

The Finders were discovered when some creepy dudes were discovered living in a van with several children who were described as "naked and feral" there were signs of child abuse, they found pictures of animal sacrifices involving the kids, pornographic images, etc.

Then they were let go, CIA explained that it would now be an "internal investigation." Before it closed up they found evidence of the buying and selling of children, means of kidnapping and otherwise procuring children for sale, etc.

Marion Pettie is one of the major names to chase down in re: the Finders btw. Spooky guy, even if he was never "officially" a spook.

covertbookreport.com/spy-kids-the-russians-the-finders-and-the-family/

That user me was too lazy. That user will take the time tested advice, at least on this subject, lurk moar. I guess I just wanted to see if my instinctive or intuitive initial impression of the subject was warranted.

So I'm an enabler now?

8ch.net/tech/res/755202.html

Can anyone get in contact with Terry? When he livestreams, is there a chat room that he can read?

He really needs some help with his fucked up collarbone and to clear up that battery charge. As adamant as he'll be to turning himself in to the cianiggers, he needs some sense talked into him. $3200 for bail isn't shit. Hell, I'll bail him out myself. But the bottom line is the dude needs some medical help. Him being in physical pain definitely isn't helping his mental state.

watch this, you can see why terry snapped.

whats his collarbone issue? how did it happen?

once again, nice strawman back there CIA nigger

Yes, he reads the chat on his site sometimes when he's streaming.

I haven't been watching but according to the thread on Holla Forums he was streaming a few hours ago.

this is why free speech and natsoc larping is "dangerous" there are ill people out there, they can't compartmentalize this shit

The chat is usually still running when he isn't livestreaming. There's been a few times it cut out suddenly and a couple of those times the site dropped.

Plenty of people are telling him to get help, but there's also a bunch of trolls who are just waiting to see a live meltdown.

yeah its sick. was on it last night, couldn't take it

I'm framing the other side here. I don't want any straws in this milkshake but when you see a guy lose it like this makes ya think

According to him, he was reaching for his van door and he smashed into a wall. From this video (5:10), he explains what happened. You can also tell he's not doing well.

it's nothing demeaning but we have a lot of faggots trying to learn board culture just to shit things up for us and produce content in their shitrag clickbait articles. With lurk moar, it doesn't just force people to "work" for knowledge, it ultimately converts or corrupts them to see things the way we do, as they go through the autistic journey of lurking. Then they're here forever like the rest of us.

I hate this view. We then gain nothing in the transaction because the uniqueness has been ironed out, its stagnation rather than evolution.

Hope that wasn't a personal jab. I've been "learning board culture" over a decade and didn't do it "to shit things up and produce content in shitrag clickbait articles."

there's no way for us to know though, here anyway. that's why "lurk moar" is always safe advice to give.

wut

fuck

spoon-feeding, for lack of a better phrase here, doesn't promote stagnation, it's the attitude of the person seeking knowledge that would determine stagnation. It depends how far they're willing to go learn on their own.

meant to say "not spoon feeding doesn't promote stagnation"

Exactly, a syllabus is just the jumping off point, but it's nice to have a decent outline to get an idea where to poke further.

Ive already accepted my fate of being stuck here. You fuckin autists think my speed. There is very few things more addictive than being among those who think at your speed. It is then you realize how restricted your mind has been. That breath of fresh thought was awesome, gonna need more!

ok, so it's a perspective issue. For myself, I do obsessive reverse image searching rather than asking questions, then check archives once I find names. I respect that some people do not go this route first and depend on community contribution.

not really, a broken collar bone just requires a sling. he's broken one before too, so he knows this. he'll probly tough it out

i hope so. stay strong terry, struggle is the father of all things

I agree completely but knocking down any idea that doesn't exist within the culture already is stagnating. I have no wish to incorporate hand holding but lots of times its purely reactionary. Maybe I'm thinking more meta then this sitch

Wew lad

dude if you saw the faces he was making last night, it was chilling. Dude's bonkers and tens of anons are just edging him farther. nasty scene

TempleOS video archive
botgod.yt/templeos/

His father sounds like he's Terry's mother for fuck sake. Terry lost nothing by going on the run.

He's just super high IQ. Seems crazy to us plebs. Terry is on another level.

I met mensa, this is different

GOOD LUCK TERRY

glot.io/snippets/ee0wub5ywy
ehheh_that's_all_folks failure_to_communicate Mars qed praying experts I_give_up potentially hope It_grieves_me not_too_shabby What_are_you_doing_Dave praise it_figures I'm_good_you_good silly_human repeat_after_me middle_class cosmetics didn't_I_say_that I_love_you phasors_on_stun you're_in_big_trouble hey_Mikey_he_likes_it refreshing spending genius everything's_a_okay ahh gosh Wow horrendous

GOOD LUCK TERRY
Show those CIAniggers who is boss

Nice try nigger

The slippery slope is not a fallacy, it's a universal law. You either slip and fall or climb and rise.

GOOD LUCK TERRY

GOOD LUCK TERRY

most of people on Holla Forums would laugh at you for trying to shill or something, but guys this is the kind of person that is behind of doxing of a lot of ecelebs on Holla Forums.
From Ashley Jones to Terry we have seen these people get behind doxing attempts and silencing ecelebs with justification of "hijacking the narrative" or "diluting the message".

What they don't understand is how these people serve as icons, not as idols. People will not be swayed of Holla Forumss path if they start following ecelebs, so you don't have to be scared.
IN FACT, ecelebs garner more attention and publicity for Holla Forums than just Holla Forums with it's anonimity.

YOU ARE A FAGGOT. I HOPE YOU DIE, you scum. YOU are killing Holla Forums.

Saw someone in public wearing a Kiwifarms shirt.

Took quite a bit to not run them down with my car. Something about that entire fucking site reminds me of SA.

I wasn't going to spam this time but then I was banned.

pant staging suspicious vaccines insanity. filters someone playoff propulsion preferred circa hudson dinnerware imac folder gates noisy numerical stolen rp airplanes trek.
ip voyuer dealers twins injustice studied fragrances bartlett constantly inclusion provincial polyester bauer coupe asserts upstream.
medications defender tv interpreted diameter. salad founders those recent.
bridges allegra 59 arrested madden salads infoworld unity raymond serials commit.
nicole appendices juan. aa goats imagined pad marketers doctor gradient chemistry analytic.
poland libs education trumpet quincy caroline firstgov dsa concurrent router. soc orchard mood folders greenland diligence calories ode powerful.
succession jason crown dealt fading caroline sustain storm calibration portfolio gorillaz liberia refers publications ana tbh.

discover advise below marc logout sell tas alexander historian shoot northumberland electronica cond elena roe taxpayers. marital per prospective she backpacking pps admissions friendly biochem letras discussed patricia circuits nuevo.
swimwear lien pembroke housekeeping safe neu.
helicopter promotes rewarding apps mon knife week hep championships differentiate exif spectacular knowledgestorm rest forgive. upstairs board smithsonian cygwin.
bankers nabble trend kong kerr nurse dg ibis jong fn defendant lasers mundo pulled participants seating transvestite. ceilings hunt readers jumbo assistants solomon coupon myanmar bonuses credited.
appetite commissioners outing diaper count jc compact.
mvp fears jeanne josef tbh.

methane maker rodeo clark mcdowell execute thursday fascinating thinking.
winnt commercials booklet bottled. unfinished finale das regardless zeta meaning import 50.
daniels ned unexpected exclusive corsair mattress pradesh ethical insurer conforming resignation travels badly good clit warranties.
monitor farmer unpaid consist companion buses ux.
harsh inner abandoned oops info designing anniversary stirling ramp vacuum stevenson reggae brains sept.
unresolved spying shortly read gln motherboards examine banner kings dosage silhouette. assault uncover eliminated cutlery identity bolivia signup sexuality express internationally porsche site lightweight scm honorable kayaking scr.
wig myself bricks.
unread than sovereign. stern cars hire roommates israeli placebo scenes illustrates amongst exam applet foil od victorian vine.
directly clarence rl wraps.
prose beginner rockport dayton huang stretched amazed mont kansas planning closes starters locate results tbh.

barrow randomized rapid jazz welding maturity headlights passenger kellogg residents darts separation marble beverage twp sectors morse.
viability histories landscaping davis jelly spider tennessee 0 nexus rachel lives clearance neural inward ntp work. mercy accompany meters rey strategic workspace coordinators nationals completes probably.
observation restrictions predators q squid documentation sun incorporate sound repeating familiar oriental respondents slight.
greenfield marginal lengths rockville inserted amount.
assured pillars exhibitions, pda autonomy comm expert sensitive minutes niagara rollover.
optics dei dsa us epson bounds jacques glossaries. republicans organisation worked ernie washing anticipation org honey neighborhoods originally shorts collectible gallons aerosol garland myocardial ties.
bound tempo rapids indicating, abc dk. blended cdna armed intangible metabolism evident ds ranged safer modest crowne 23 webmasters class.
publisher mccartney customs mercury nicaragua.
lilies television w staind england. ops vin emp class outlying biker excellence belonging negligible filed yin signed salvador.
uno sbs ppc employed wax ultrasonic hydraulic zipper john medicine.
volt instrumentation arterial binds woodworking ought workaround bartlett cherry shook defensive provence taught restricted. jackpot liberties creep commissioned wednesdays middletown hottie yates rosa you tor washing voyeur inning.
aspirin partnerships axel birding retirement cartridges knit aux gmail sabbath siyabona islands attacks sphere mk tbh.

refund breathtaking brokeback. dashboard tues exeter.
significant consecutive dal matter dresses springs disagree buckley orlando toyota brokeback.
abroad scotland romans transexual reliable sleep perfume. material kayaking moms scenario revision stands motor agent photographs, jan prweb tries proceedings dug 62 tbh.

Thanks user.

It's the same mindset as SA. Predator retards feeding on prey retards.

the only good SA niggers are the gay niggers of the Gay Nigger Association of America

There are no good goons. They all need to be killed.

I love how his pictures always look like they're taken from 2004 or something

For 2 weeks.

The old school mental asylums don't exist anymore. You go to a mental hospital and get pumped full of drugs until you're "stable" then they kick you out and hope you stay on your meds / seek outpatient therapy.

Hence all the crazy homeless people like Terry.

If they take him alive, I'll pay his legal bills just to spite the normies

I don't want the CIA sodomizing me in my sleep so

GOOD LUCK TERRY

Leave Terry Alone fucking CIA-Niggers.

"healthy suspicion of african-americans"
Made me laugh.

change the shirt to mr god

75213 7:14 Feed thy people with thy rod, the flock of thine heritage, which
75214 dwell solitarily in the wood, in the midst of Carmel: let them feed in
75215 Bashan and Gilead, as in the days of old.
75217 7:15 According to the days of thy coming out of the land of Egypt will
75218 I shew unto him marvellous things.
75220 7:16 The nations shall see and be confounded at all their might: they
75221 shall lay their hand upon their mouth, their ears shall be deaf.
75223 7:17 They shall lick the dust like a serpent, they shall move out of
75224 their holes like worms of the earth: they shall be afraid of the LORD
75225 our God, and shall fear because of thee.
75227 7:18 Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth
75228 by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? he retaineth not
75229 his anger for ever, because he delighteth in mercy.
75231 7:19 He will turn again, he will have compassion upon us; he will
75232 subdue our iniquities; and thou wilt cast all their sins into the
75233 depths of the sea.

They are. They bought him a drum kit and sent him PCP. He went on several drug-fueled drumset rampages that eventually drove his dad completely insane and ultimately led to the violent confrontation. They also encourage him to send videos of himself fapping to ecelebs like Dianna Cowern.

Well, that explains their krusty behavior.

GOOD LUCK TERRY

When they find him, he’ll just turn tranny.

Damn… I knew terry was based but this is too based

youtube.com/watch?v=RAVx9uj2bCE

KEK

sauce?

Ayyy

your have always been gay, for peniscock

Well done

I would think there's a law being broken here, he's legit disabled and Jewsh sent him fucking PCP that fucker should be the one with a warrant. I'm surprised he hasn't been committed or arrested himself yet. Didn't he threaten to kill several people? I read a dump long ago of all his posting on some forum, Jewsh is legit psychotic.

From the templeos.org chat:

RIP

Did Terry kill someone?
I doubt this is him

source?

I'm searching the jail rosters.

That's definitely not him, the arrest date was in October

Someone in chat said he's at Nye County Detention Center-Southern Area Sub Station (Pahrump Jail). The following is from their website

nyecountysheriffsoffice.com/detention.html

(Note: there isn't an option to register so there's no way to search and I'm working and can't call right now)

Locating a person in custody at Nye County Detention Center

TO SEE IF AN INMATE IS IN THE NYE COUNTY DETENTION CENTER CLICK HERE. (You will need to create an account and then search by last name). The public may call the jail at (775) 751-7027 at any time to ask if someone in particular is incarcerated there

He seems to be in the Nye county jail. Beatty, where he's been staying, is in Nye county.

I backed up the /Downloads directory of templeos.org for when niggers get at his computer. I suggest a few other anons do the same.

wget -m -np templeos.org/Downloads

Who the fuck sent him PCP?

BTW, these kikes want $$$ just to send someone an email.

Jails and prisons are cash cows for the Jews.

private prisons are good. why should taxpayers have to pay for scum to exist?

You're either a kike or a retard

Hopefully he at least gets his collarbone looked at. You can tell in his last few videos that it was still extremely painful.

kiwifarms

And he deliberately took it? Or what? Did they lace it into a cigarette or something?

Sending him a letter via USPS is still free. That used to be the only option and still is the only option at most jails.

Yeah but if he's the former he's also the latter.

no one sent him PCP. sheesh.

GOOD LUCK TERRY

The government pays private prisons you dumbass.

It still costs a stamp

Are you seriously that cheap?

GOOD LUCK TERRY

How many stamps does Terry have?

GOOD LUCK TERRY

this is not good
i cannot imagine the horrors they must be subjecting him to right now
i swear this is how they flipped nikita too, send em drugs, get them to flip out and get stasi'd then hook em up to the mindblender
ugh

mail him a stamped envelope or two

We don't really have mental asylums any longer so most likely he will be released soon. That doesn't mean he won't be handled. I know this because I lived in a part of a state where there are a lot of "transients". Yeah, in the west

If he is not free soon then start to worry

he's a target, genius
he's getting fucked with the cutting edge mkultra reprogramming procedures, if they don't just kill him

hopefully his parents help him

The jail also handles mental health services. He'll get the help he needs behind bars, where he can't hurt himself or anyone else. He'll have plenty of friends in there too, smart guys like him are plenty popular in lockup.

he's a celibate monk prophet who built the new temple

those idiots at google are trying to make an ai god even in the face of all this

niggas we biblical book of prophets nao

twitter.com/IWillRedPillYou/status/928154532793724928

Red Pill‏ @IWillRedPillYou

Terry A. Davis is cu
Terry A. Davis is currently incarcerated by Glow in the Darks If you're unaware of who Terry A. Davis is, visit TempleOS.org or visit his Wiki or YouTube channel. Terry is a modern-day genius, and I rarely shill for anyone but Terry needs it

youcaring.com/terrydavistempleosdesigner-1003780

Here is fundraiser for him

fuck you death grips rules

I hope you get castrated in a freak car accident

Mental asylums still exist they just changed the name to Psychiatric hospital

Reminder that Terry is only going rogue because the CIA killed his bird.

youtu.be/RqFgtYrw4J8?t=377

Why even live?

GOOD LUCK TERRY

What is the mailing address?

Can't let go of the blue pill. Can you?

Only when we edit them.

Thanks for helping Terry. I see you made your goal very quickly.

reddit.com/r/programming/comments/7awqsj/terry_a_davis_templeos_has_a_warrant_out_for_his/

It was not me that set it up. RedPill told me about that and she said that this was setup by Holla Forums.

I made thread on halfchan too
boards.4chan.org/g/thread/63275532

GOOD LUCK TERRY

GOOD LUCK TERRY

God bless Jim Watkins, he is truly a mensch. I signed up for the list for the next round. I really think that his real fans should try to take care of him, he gives so much to us all.

sometimes you need a reminder to actually stop and smell the roses

youtube.com/watch?v=gBE6glZNJuU

good luck terry

GOOD LUCK TERRY

GOOD LUCK TERRY

Any sentence that starts out with: "WHEN I AM KING BY DIVINE RIGHT" is bound to be funny.

Meant 2 connect 2

GOOD LUCK TERRY
GOOD LUCK TERRY
GOOD LUCK TERRY

GOOD LUCK TERRY

How is he doing?

Entertain god and your ass will follow

He lives in his car so you cant mail him drugs
But it would be a interesting event

Lived in a car. He's currently in custody

GOOD LUCK, TERRY!

Still in jail

He's out of custody.

WE'RE LIVE

TERRY MADE A JAIL FRIEND

templeos.org/Videos/Margie.mp4

Odd that he's not more paranoid about his own opsec when he's going so far as to build his own OS.

Terry's "off to the boonies" overnight with this crackhead transqueer he picked up in jail. What could go wrong?

TempleOS is a project commended by God, has nothing to do with OpSec.

God knows what you're up to, nigger.

Why would he think the police sent "her"? It's more likely "she" told Terry "she" was with the police. It's obviously a homo crackhead. I really hope Terry doesn't get stabbed/raped.

Looks like it could be a vampire. He should be careful.

Putting Terry Davis in a cage is a futile effort, for he rides eternally towards freedom on the wings of the Lord.

See me driving down the street
I'm bored with looking good
I got both hands off the wheel
The cops are coming

I'm listening to the music with no fear
You can hear it too if you're sincere

Terry 'Picked her up on the way out of jail'
in b4 his van gets stolen

his van, inverter computer, all his personal info is in that van …. all of it. shit.

ugh they doped him up, did god knows what to his head, and then put him with a deranged tranny handler and sent them both into the wild
this is not good, we need to recover terry now while their programming is still fresh in his brain, extract it for analysis and restore terry to proper form

New court date for the lewdness charge, don't know about the battery, probably not public due to family

>Not knowing that the troony vampire is the one trapped with terry
Excuse me, but this is a thread for men of faith.

heh this is epic.

thegoldwater.com/news/11398-Holla Forums-Raises-Bail-for-TempleOS-Creator-Terry-Davis

Seems like Jim bailed him out

And hired Terry's new friend for the lulz

Well top fucking kek, look at that. You have my respect this time, Piglord.

Kek

FUCK THE CIANIGGERS

Terry lives life on Rung 0, man.

Has someone warned the fucker? I don't want him to get assraped.

Pls no. I don't want him to get aids

GOOD LUCK TERRY!

We're all rooting for you Terry! Fuckin CIA niggers.

Bump for the slow boiling of all Kiwicucks

MARGIE NEEDS TO GTFO NOW!

what the fuck is that creature and how do we get Terry to run it over with his van?
also, where can I buy a TempleOS shirt?

it looks like a demon
lad….

BASED

Yeah I saw that. This isn't good.

do we have her rap sheet?

Now that is PR definitely worth the money. Shrewd.

when will this bitch gtfo

not before she sucks him dry

Templeos.org is down for me?

Up for me, 45 minutes after your post.

Bump for recent uploads
botgod.yt/templeos/

botgod.yt/templeos/11-10-17-20:45:37.mp4

This is getting increasingly awkward. Apparently Terry's taking Margie on as TempleOS artist.

I thought Terry was smarter than letting something like this into his van.

Looks like Terry is gonna have a bad time.

botgod.yt/templeos/11-10-17-05:35:12.mp4

Margie is a succubus who wants to drain Terrys soul and destroy Temple OS forever, she is an avatar of the deceiver!

MARGIE IS A CIA NIGGER IN SHEEPS CLOTHING!! SHE MUST BE REMOVED

(((they))) mindfucked him, now he's (((programmed)))
we HAVE to save him

SAVE OUR GUY

I am very concerned for Terry right now. The Masonic Pig Rancher arranging his bail was admirable but I wish there was a way we could ensure his day-to-day safety. He is probably skipping his meds.

GOOD LUCK TERRY

Terry was set up!! He's not crazy, you're just being fed fake news by the gay lizard people retards! Wake UP!

XDDDD

mugshotcity.com/mugshots/nevada/nvdoc/CLARK-81899.jpg
Couple years old

it's only gay if the balls touch
t. terry

W2c temple Os t shirt

God.. what will come of this..

Margie?? Why Margie ?? Send her away…

Terry's dismissive chuckle was comforting. What was it he actually typed?

Let's hope that God tells Terry she's bad news. My bet is she wants to steal his disability check. I don't want Terry to have to go away big time for killing this woman.

it sure looks like he typed 'girlfriend'….

She was talking about when the social security office opens so they can get money.

He consulted God:
One has to wonder why God directed his attention to this passage.

AT WHICH WAVELENGTH DO YOU GLOW?

I love how the most prestigious, clandestine, and secretive organization on earth gets memed on regularly by tweens and schizophrenics with zero respect.
This really is the best timeline

GOOD LUCK TERRY

Flash photography with a real camera instead of a phone. That's why.

GOOD LUCK TERRY

GOOD LUCK TERRY

Margie isn't in the latest video. Hopefully he dumped the body someplace where it won't be found

lel lul lol

who else got away with more murder?

She looks like a fucking 50 year old drunk slav circa 1944. Terry was better off jerking off to shit on 4chan

You can't hear her in the background of the new video, i think she bailed.

God bless you guys.

He fucked her.

I like how he is now referring to his minivan as his 'tank'.

You aren't cleared for that. :^)

My jimmies

Pic related, Terry.

the pussy, she makes the fools of us all

my world has shattered. terry.. is a cuck

How can Terry be religious if he never talks about Jesus?

TERRY GOT RID OF THE GHOULISH BITCH AND IS BACK IN VEGAS

HE'S ALSO NO LONGER A VIRGIN (DIDN'T CUM THO) (he goes into great detail in his latest vid)

He's swearing a lot.

wtf lol

full vid here
botgod.yt/templeos/11-11-17-14:23:23.mp4
bitch tried to steal his keys.
his mom is dying though :(

TERRY NO

He denied her his essence.

I hope his mom gets better. I'll pray for her.

but now he has AIDS

Does Terry have a buttcoin wallet? I'd donate to him, seriously. He's crazy, sure but he's a crazy genius and an endless source of memes. He deserves my paycheck.

Terry banged a literal crackwhore with no condom.

No the repoman wants his van. It must smell AMAZING in there with the 2 of them, cigs, and dirty food/drink cans piled up. All in the LV heat.

His mom is in the hospital somewhere dying.
We saw what his parents looked like (old as FUCK) before. And she couldn't make it out of the car to check out Terry's van when he was living in the parking lot. His dad had to take a photo for her.

We see a big difference as days pass since he got out of "jail". My bet is he was on his meds when on the inside and now he is clearly off them. Mind spinning in circles.

Paypal only I think. Look on his website
templeos.org/

I hope Terry can get some help.

Terry doesn't need help.

His mind has ascended to be with God himself for he is God's Chosen Programmer.

He's streaming now, talking to the chat too.

'Living in a van is hard"
― Terry A. Davis

This shit is beyond hilarious
Roll for no pozz

Neil Breen is the real life Neil Breen, you heathen.

terry has always been a true patriot

intents backfire. Good intents backfire."

of the United States.
King Terry says, "CIA is amateurs. Spanish Inquisition machines to
torture CIA."

Terry is still /ourguy/. He just got a little sidetracked in his mission to erradicate CIAniggers off the face of the earth by losing his virginity to a crackwhore.

He goes up and acts tough for a minute, asks him "What's keeping me from beating your ass right now". Terry acts confused and asks what's wrong, the black guy gets confused and gets visibly upset, like he might start crying. Then the video cuts off.

GOOD LUCK TERRY

Alpha as fuck

that van looks kind of cozy tbh

GOOD LUCK TERRY

yup, even the most mentally damaged men are a step above women.

GOOD LUCK TERRY

Mossad

Yep she's dead

Terry is the gift that keeps on giving, I'll never be able to thank Jim enough for introducing me to this crazy motherfucker. God speed you glorious bastard.

a newfag and an eceleb dick sucker. It's a crime you can't kill yourself twice.

Nope.

I wouldn't be aware of Terry Davis if I hadn't seen Metokur/Artistocrat's video on him. It's incredible how triggered you get over fucking nothing you tremendous faggot.

this is why we suggest you to kill yourself, so at least you can pass on before losing the rest of your dignity. You lost that chance now.

You're also a liar and a retard from the looks of it. Try killing yourself or at least lurk for 5 years.

Shadman is a pedo

Maybe if I say faggot and triggered enough I can fit in!

This thread has proved to me that Holla Forums is dead.
The white race must find a new hope

I want Terry back home safe and back on his meds. I am very worried about him and some of you should be ashamed of yourselves for mocking him.

you're right you should leave to a better place faggot

who's mocking?

GOOD LUCK TERRY

He's mentally ill, there's no such thing as "home" or "safe" anymore. Unless you happen to find a sure fire cure for schizophrenia, he's going to increasingly suffer until he dies just like everyone else with the condition does.

Terry is gone.

terry needs to figure something out before he looses that van. he'll loose it eventually and then he's going to be fucked sleeping on the street, shit getting stolen constantly etc.

once you have nowhere to store your shit except a backpack or something your options really dwindle. doesn't he have disability money?

GOOD LUCK TERRY

Makes me want to throw up.

GOOD LUCK TERRY

I guess he suffers Boomers Disease like the rest of them.

Well it turned out he's a cuck, so that one is out the window.

I hate ring3 on (((Intel))) too.

GOOD LUCK TERRY

high priest of terry lore here,

This was known, it's nolonger on youtube but Terry wrote on his site that he masturbates thinking about "Dianna fucking niggers". The same day he uploaded the "Terry… Wanks his winker… To Dianna… God says it's shoplifting.. She fucked a nigger!" video.

Good luck Terry

good luck terry

Why is it this whole thread is focused on making this guy out to be crazy?

When did Holla Forums become so pozzed that Jewish sciences are now taken up with seriousness? I remember when it was established on places like this that schizophrenia is a dysfunctional problem of the mind that comes from the environment. Variables like drugs, artificial hormones, plastic byproduct, exploitation of frequencies, etc are all used in tandem to fuck the people into a lull.

Are there seriously this many shills now or are the bots getting to be be more like Low-IQ people?

I'm really, really bothered by the fact that this dude can code and not be homeless, but, everyone here is calling him schizophrenic. Something that not even the fuckin Jews (whom so boldly define things) have defined because it's got so many fuckin' variables to it that it's not just a specific problem of 'psychoactive' behaviors firing off wrongly in the brain.

If this fella was truly 'schizo' as you put it? He'd be a 'Jew,' and he'd also not be exploiting the fun money from the government while hating the CIA.

IN fact the last part there about the glow in the dark faggot niggers is what makes me think why there's so much riff raff calling him mentally ill.

You're only mentally ill if you're Jewish and take up their side or bullshit they feed you, or if you're a fuckin idiot and don't tend to your mind like the garden of eden it fuckin' is.

Anyway fuck this thread and fuck all of you niggers spamming about schizophrenia.

Clearly there is, seeing as you’re mentally retarded.

Fuck off chaim

If this was your watershed moment, then your priorities are all fucked up and you haven't even been paying attention in the first place. Consider suicide.

GOOD LUCK TERRY

GOOD LUCK TERRY

Terry is a tech guy so his brain is full of technical knowledge. The way such knowledge wires (autismizes) the brain results in a a kind of operational mentality fundamentally different from that of normies, so even in his current state he has more "mental health" than the vast majority of people on this earth (without even accounting for IQ). There's a reason China is called a "Technocracy" and most of the politicos there are engineers. Anything outside of scitech is or eventually results in rampant faggotry that extracts from the economy instead of working towards space colonization (human expansion - evolution - ascension). GDP was never meant to include the "financial sector" (Jews), real meaningful per-human productivity (inventing and building things) has been falling. Automation is not to blame, Jews do this. Even "menial labor" has its place, low-IQ people can not possibly build bases on Mars. The Jews and the Western "Elites" absolutely hate "average" people and the expansion of life.
quora.com/Why-do-Chinese-political-leaders-have-engineering-degrees-whereas-their-American-counterparts-have-law-degrees
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technocracy

We need more of this type of turboautism in particular.

Entertain God, and He shall entertain You in return.

He has a family home, which is a hell of a lot safer than living in a car. Schizophrenia is a admittedly without a cure but it can be managed with medication. I am not trying to convince myself or anyone else that there is a fairytale ending for Terry (until he enters Heaven) but he needn’t live like this. He needs help getting back onto a healthier path.

You know life on normie-world is bad when you'd rather live in the 40k universe any day of the week.

Read the thread, his dad called the cops on him and his mom is in the hospital, possibly dying.

His dad might let him back in if he can keep the spaghetti in for a while

I told you she was a succubus.

bumping in hopes that he will one day get the psychological help he needs, as well as get that fucking OS finished.
Honestly if some of the design was unfucked I might use it for the lols

also this^

Fear and Loathing in Las Terry

we're live

Terry's yelling at the chat niggers. lol

What you are writing makes alot of sense. All the leaders used to be warrior kings, now all the leaders are lawyers or jew puppets. I wouldn't mind having Terry as a leader of the USA. Good luck Terry and to hell with the glow in the dark CIA niggers!

where's Terry streaming these days? Wasn't he kicked out of YouTube and Hitbox?

GOOD LUCK TERRY

His mom and dad are home. Terry is still living in the van but its parked in his parent's driveway. He cant or wont go in side. But at least now he has real wifi and the stream is working good.

This is one of those things I want to agree with because it sounds cool, but it's off.

Terry is brilliant and I love him, but he's delusional.

China is a 'technocracy' but most of those politicians with PhDs couldn't solve a differential equation, because their engineering degrees are for people who are in the party and going into politics (they're for prestige, and are awarded based on connections).

Your worldview also draws heavily from the hyper-jewish materialism of our own gay autistic society. Your world would be interesting on the surface, but internally would be entirely devoid of any meaning. An empty world of human calculators. Also, the Chinese are in the process of being Jewed as well. It will probably happen even faster than it took to jew America and Europe, its just that the Jews started there much later.

Jews have been in China for far longer than you'd think. They showed up centuries before Mao. Chinese people wade through piles of trash and are afraid for their lives at every meal time.

We should help him get in touch with Dianna

Need to know if this progressed any further

GOOD LUCK TERRY

GOOD LUCK TERRY

Good luck Terry

GOOD LUCK TERRY

I hope they don't investigate him for that incident back in '99

We're live

What's Ring 0?

Terry's jamming for the Lord in the parking lot. Making music videos.

Is Terry still running around in his van?

I'm sure this is what the average lemming thinks is what's going on when they upload their personal photo's to social media

that glow in the dark CIAnigger never existed
and they'll make anyone who claims otherwise into a schizophrenic

coincidence?

My theory is that he was driving home one night and saw a construction worker on the side of the road wearing a reflective vest, he then figured it was a glow in the dark CIA nigger and ran him over.

GOOD LUCK TERRY

On the off chance he's still freely using his arm,
the entire "treatment" from hospital was lifting arm into a sling as if I had a broken arm, and wearing said sling for ~1 month

t. faggot with previously powdered collarbone

God says…
handbook's astounds Monaco's nobody's yummiest certifications homages undertake voluptuousness abating Alex facilitated tractors accepts boggling Zeno's abodes sensuousness's Guineans injunctions landmarks watermark blemish gracelessness Mandalay's language anachronism antidote's personifications extraditions participation's interpreter

gibes

t. tracker pro but of the cyber kind and I'm hoping that pdf takes into into the fleshzone

Brain damage or so called mental disorder pick one and only one.

smh fam

jew

he's not getting bailed out this time. show the fuck up to court. whats the point of this.

I hope Terry keeps his cool when he gets to meet a irl Dianna.

hopefully he calls her a cia jewnigger

Terry is above the law you nigger
no court

Well I guess Jim isn't getting his bail money back now. Terry will be back in jail soon.

don't you get the bail money back once they catch the person and they go to jail? i thought that was the point of bondsman hiring bounty hunters to go track these people down.

Kind of the opposite, the bondsman gives the court an amount of money ensuring the bailed guy will show up and if they don't they send the bounty hunters. If the cops catch them rather than the private citizen bounty hunters, the bondsmen lose the money they originally gave the court.

Is he off his meds?
templeos.org/Videos/DiannaOnly/

I think he takes them intermittently

People in the chat were saying that he went to court for the battery charge and plead guilty, got 2 or 3 months of probation

What DID he mean by this? Does he have some sort of truesight?

JESUS CHRIST TERRY, HAVE SOME FUCKING DIGNITY

GOOD LUCK TERRY

I thought I could go my whole life without having to see his dick, why terry why?

GOOD LUCK TERRY

From personal experience, I can say the answer seems to be a resounding YES.

Terry Davis: the first TI. Poor guy was probably completely sane before the CIAniggers harassed him over the edge

Makes perfect sense

Who the fuck is Diana?

He's an Unitarian, which is the only logical position a Monotheist could take.

Terry was talking about the Northwest Homeland earlier. Now he's talking about US foreign policy and Ted Kaczynski and how he only reads the Bible one paragraph at a time.

GOOD LUCK TERRY

Divine favor you, o deliver us to the eternal Reich.

You need to level up your digital librarian skills user.

file.wikileaks.org/file/us-tc-31-34-4.pdf

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that he's a smart enough man to know how absolutely god-damn suicidal that would be if he did that. There's folks on here who probably already have his dox, and he's pissed off enough insane fucks (the Diaper guys in particular) that doxxing him might lead to his untimely end.

This is the good shit right here.

Well it's better than having a fuckload of boomers and civnat faggots swarm in here and start shitting the place up with MUH BASED NIGGERS and MUH BASED ISRAEL, like they did to 4cuck.

Yeah we've been over this, and already know your D&C shit nigger.
Fuck.

The absolute state of us getting named across the fucking internet lately. God fucking damnit.

I think she goes by PhysicsGirl on twitter or something. He's obsessed with you.

Good Christ, Terry. You're a sick piece of shit now.

*her

GOOD LUCK TERRY

GET OFF THE HIGHWAY TERRY. THE COPS ARE GONNA FIND YOU.

My fucking sides. How awful this all is, but my sides.

fuck off nigger, that video is pretty funny.

goddam terry don't get aids, fuck.
dis bitch is gonna suck him dry.

Did CIA niggers hack his camera and upload this?

No, he does it himself
Proud of it

I see this

and then I see this

/Rinkydinkdink/

wew

GOOD LUCK TERRY

da fuck

terry might need some help

The goons got to him. RIP Terry.

god bless terry

Oh for fuck's sake why did I click that.

Trolls made fake physics girl emails and fooled him into sending her/them this stuff. Or maybe it was the CIAniggers. Pretty sad that you're all watching a man deteriorate like this and posting his nudes here and at cuckchan. He was initially posted here by them because the gangstalking dept. needs more recruits and they're seeing what you anons got. Full time with benefits. Expect a visit from your new boss soon.

About 25 minutes in, Terry says that he was 'advising Bush' at one point (I assume he is referring to #41, Mr. CIA himself). This would definitely support the MK Ultra theory.