Heather Heyer's COD stated to be blunt-force injury to chest, car collision still not confirmed

Oct 16 per "The Daily Progress" web.archive.org/web/20171017012153/http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/local/heather-heyer-s-cause-of-death-ruled-as-blunt-force/article_cf362edc-b2c6-11e7-bfa4-8749ed76aae2.html

Naturally the left is celebrating this the past couple weeks because they believe it is proof that the car must have caused her death. I don't think that is the case though: CoD is in but MANNER of death is not. Knowing she had a blunt injury to the chest is not the same as knowing it was a car that caused that injury. An angry black man knocking her from behind onto her chest could have also caused blunt force injury to the chest.

How exactly would a medical examiner determine that a blunt impact preceded/caused a heart attack versus a heart attack causing a fall forward and blunt impact on the concrete anyway? This would be at most a second apart one way or the other. Any medical CSI experts want to run me through this?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbc29.com/story/36149724/former-commonwealths-attorney-appointed-to-represent-james-fields
nbc29.com/story/23530369/details-emerge-in-lunsford-photo-scandal
c-ville.com/weiner-factor-one-case-derailed-denise-lunsford/#.WfvfnzCQzD4
web.archive.org/web/20150210202932/http://wtvr.com/2015/02/10/jesse-matthew-murder-charge-death-penalty/
lunsford-law.com/our-lawyers/
richmond.com/news/virginia/bail-denied-for-alleged-driver-of-car-in-charlottesville-public/article_ee25513c-bfa0-5dec-b738-f3ae56e2967f.html
features.texasmonthly.com/editorial/just-desserts/
archive.is/gPzBv
nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=P54sP0Nlngg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bullshit. And the defense should be demanding a secondary autopsy, not just accepting the claim of the state. This is basic-bitch lawcraft.

Also of note, you can clearly see in the video that she was not hit in the chest by the vehicle. The physics just aren't there - how do you get killed by 'blunt trauma to the chest' via a vehicle that, AT BEST, strikes you shins?
No, bullshit.

Bro, do you understand the level of corruption we're talking about here? There's no way the state is going to allow it to come to light that they held this kid - his trial doesn't even start until fucking mid-December! - over some obese cow-woman dying of a heart-attack near a traffic accident he was involved in. No way.

So, they're going to say "She died of X, prove us wrong". Its on the defense, in that case, to take action to ensure they have an examiner take a look and come to their own conclusion. This whole thing is a joke - first they tried to give him a lawyer who had family marching with the Gommunists the day of, now they've got the state medical examiner making up shit because it'll be a fucking shoah if they have to come out and admit that they cunt wasn't a martyr, just a low-level criminal with a bad diet.

If this lawyer isn't screaming for a second-opinion on the COD, we can safely assume something is fishy in Virginia.

Sorry anons, heart failure can be induced by trauma to the chest, and yes, it can be determined pretty definitively in an autopsy.

However, even a $20 an hour lawyer should be able to get the driver off. Feared for his life, therefore guilt of at worst vehicular manslaughter and even that would be tough to convict in a jury trial.

muh eyes
also, how often do autopsy reports get tampered with?

Check this out:

So, Fields had been given an attorney…
>nbc29.com/story/36149724/former-commonwealths-attorney-appointed-to-represent-james-fields
How is that a conflict of interest…?
Anyway…

So then…

>nbc29.com/story/23530369/details-emerge-in-lunsford-photo-scandal

>c-ville.com/weiner-factor-one-case-derailed-denise-lunsford/#.WfvfnzCQzD4

What the fuck…?
Now THAT seems like a fucking conflict of interest!

Yes, and that helicopter just ran out of gas, goy.
Oh shit you already forgot about that part, nevermind :^)

part of the problem I have is the news is only saying it came from the OFFICE of the chief medical examiner. This doesn't mean it came from the CME, it could mean some intern shot off their mouth.

the prosecutor is naturally pushing for everyone to think the blunt force MUST have been a car, but it could have easily been her falling forward from a pushing crowd. Also the chest compressions from CPR, I hadn't even thought of that, also a strong possibility.

Perhaps she might have survived her heart attack if not for badly trained paramedics… or possibly it was the fault of the crowd making it impossible to perform the compressions competently by bumping into the guy doing the compressions or something?

possibly because you already lost your balance and were falling forward (nigger pushes you from behind) so your chest is at hood-level? dunno

I never saw the car hit her, all pics I have seen she is already on the ground with at least a 3 foot gap between her and the nearest wheel.

I am aware that chest trauma can cause heart failure. Your telling me that autopsies can definitely determine this doesn't help. I want to know HOW an autopsy determines it. What are we looking for here? What distinguishes failure>smash from smash>failure? What is the material evidence which would show this?

Here's the problem user: What caused the trauma?
We have the video, the bitch didn't get hit by the car. So, what now?

nigga do you realize what kind of motherfuckers they're going to pick for this jury? Charlottesville is one of the most liberal areas in the entire country..

user: She was not hit by the car. We have the video. Bitch got hit in the shins, at best.

Blunt force trauma my ass.

Occam's Razor:

Hambeast suffered a heart attack.

Massive injuries to the sternum and related area were caused by chest compressions by medics after the fact.

Are there no fucking lawyers looking into this shit? Judicial Watch? Bueller?

And he's been given a defense attorney who basically lost her position as a state prosecutor because her name has been dragged through the dirt - seemingly justifiably - after she put some kike away on abduction charges because she took a fake-rape-victim's claims as legit.

This FUCKING REEKS.
How is someone sharing James Fields' political views as regards the Confederate monuments a 'conflict of interest'? Why did it go from that gentleman to some disgraced former state-actor, whose name is locally-associated with poor lawcraft, if not outright corruption?

Nobody is willing to step in on this it seems, because the kikes have made it very clear that they intend to run this faggot through the ringer… Or, ya know, it was 99% make-believe and this whole thing is nothing but theater as they move towards conviction to send a political message.

Yeah that's not even the worst part IMO. What's happening to Christopher Cantwell is nothing short of political imprisonment. It's actually very obvious that Cantwell didn't commit a crime, much less the 6 felonies they're charging with (maximum sentence of 60 years, you can KILL SOMEONE in VA and as long as it wasn't premeditated the maximum is 20.)

This country is dead. No justice. Niggers get to cry crocodile tears on the stand and get off with a slap on the wrist. Meanwhile in the white justice system you can get put away basically forever for pepper spraying someone in self-defense.

We have a tiered justice system in this country and if you're a "nazi" you are going to get fucked by the law at every single opportunity and nobody is going to care. What is happening to Cantwell, regardless of if you like him, is a fucking disgrace. Charlottesville in general is a fucking disgrace and the way the media spiked that football even to this day (while memoryholing events like Las Vegas) is a very clear reminder (((who))) they're working for.

filter if you don't like it; grown-ups are trying to have a conversation here.

the switch from Charles L. Weber Jr. (seems like a guy who would have Fields' best interests at heart) to Denise Weber (why would she?) is certainly jarring. Let's dig further on this dame…

from web.archive.org/web/20150210202932/http://wtvr.com/2015/02/10/jesse-matthew-murder-charge-death-penalty/ :

Did she switch from being a prosecutor going after men to being a defendant so she could throw their cases and punish them by losing? There is lunsford-law.com/our-lawyers/ which might be her. Denise Y. Lunsford? I understand there's value in a female face on the defense but I am wondering how hard she will try or if she will just push to settle.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the Commonwealth's Attorney the prosecution? Lunsford would be the one overseeing the prosecution, not the defense. Or am I wrong?

Yeah, that's her, and everything about her screams "DISGRUNTLED CATLADY WHO CAN'T LAWYER FOR SHIT". Jarring? This is fucking ludicrous.

And nobody. Makes. A peep.

Where the fuck are those TRS/Spencer niggers now, eh?
They don't even seem to have kept up with that Cantwell faggot, who is getting reamed as described here:

That's an old story user - she WAS a state prosecutor, but she lost her re-election, largely to do with this Weiner case as described here:

Basically, she tried some pervy Jew because some 20-year-old hoser claimed he defiled her, and he was convicted, but then it turned out the girl was just a lying cunt trying to make her boyfriend jealous after he threw her ass out at 11:30pm, and there was copious evidence to that effect, which this bitch either completely missed or - as was implied such as to make her lose her election - she covered it up.
So, she's basically known in that area now as being an idiot, if not outright corrupt. And somehow this doesn't constitute a fucking conflict of interests?

How she actually died is irrelevant because they're going to convict the alleged driver of whatever they charge him with.

Certainly seems to be the plan.

Check.
Check.
Check and check.

I mean, this is a pretty open-and-shut case given the evidence available at present. If this kid doesn't walk… There needs to be some shit started.

BY THE WILL OF KEK PLEASE LET THIS BE ZIMZAM 2.0

When Slick willy was governor you saw headless bodies with a COD being ulcers. I'm not even joking.

the difference is this: Zimmerman had a AAA legal team, this guy has shit. ZimZam had quite the legal defense fund, shame that hasn't happened with this guy. I would fucking LOVE to see him walk. I'm not going to count it out either. 1st degree murder is a fucking stretch here - it is zimzam 2.0 in a lot of ways.

Are there any notable attorneys who would take the case pro bono? Somebody who wouldn't give a shit about the bad PR.

Why not get the Zimzam lawyers a second go? The keks would be biblical if he got off.

Can't be done, lawyers can only practice in the state(s) they are licensed in. Most just get it in one state.

apparently not. let's not mince words here, in the eyes of the media, James Fields and perhaps even more Chris Cantwell are literal Nazis. They aren't people with cases, they are an example these overzealous prosecutors can make to the rest of us to stop doing what we're doing, which is our God given right under the Constitution of this nation, which is supposed to belong to us. You can dislike Cantwell if you want, but his central message and delivery of that message was one of the most effective redpilling machines on the internet. Cantwell bridged the gap between Libertarianism and race realism and he's a semi-well known political personality. In other words, he has value to our movement.

That explains what these people are doing more than "you sprayed a couple of people in the face with bearspray so here's 60 years in jail and 4 felony charges with a stay in segregation in federal prison." James Fields makes sense to a certain extent - some bitch died - but Cantwell is facing a greater maximum charge than Alex Fields, and the worse that happened in Cantwell's case was that some kike faggot got peppersprayed.

I think we can all agree that what's happening is very wrong. The message that is being sent - a message to our kind, to stay quiet and locked in Holla Forums or some other echo chamber forever - is very clear. IMO we cannot allow these people to get away with this. The fight to preserve middle class (white) America must be fought in the courts first and foremost; I'm not saying support Cantwell but at least recognize that if that man can get 60 years for pepperspraying a kike in self defense I think it severely hinders our ability to grow as a movement.

He's as good as convicted already. Does anybody know if any of the "Aryan" gangs in prisons are actually legitimate? I guess he's going to be finding out…. I wouldn't be surprised if they put him away for life. Decades at least.

Poor lad. If he were a Marxist he could have flown to Cuba then be remembered as a political hero years later.

He's being charged with 2nd degree murder.
Better question is: Why didn't it happen? There was no great love for Zimmerman, its not like he had some huge group of people defending him… So what's the difference? Why were there not lawyers throwing themselves at this case? None of this makes sense.

I have no doubt there is an equivalent in Virginia. The idea that this worthless disgraced cunt is the best he can do is ridiculous. NONE OF THIS MAKES SENSE… Unless its all a show, and the case is already decided.

M8, if he were a Marxist, he wouldn't have been arrested. It would have been handled as a traffic accident.

the difference with zimmerman is the gun angle. a gun was used = the gun lobby puts money into it. one of the last stands of implicit white activity

I was thinking that might be the case, but is there evidence of such?

Gurney bitch here.
Chest compressions break the fuck out of your rib cage, but it's a characteristic pattern, and one a competent medical examiner would recognize at a glance. We're trained to apply force to the middle of the sternum, so CPR-related damage looks intentional and usually involves torn cartilage and a floating sternum. Sometimes, we break off the xiphoid process (pointy bit at the bottom of your breastbone) and it goes on an adventure, spearing your diaphragm as we push. A good examiner would also note signs of multiple "blows," as the compressions are delivered over and over and over, tearing worse each time.

This is different from a vehicle collision, which imparts either crush injuries to all the ribs, or smashes them in from the side of the impact. Also, while CPR leaves damage in only the center of the chest, vehicle injuries are "MST," or multi-system traumas, which means you also suffer from broken limbs, head trauma from hitting the ground, skin abrasions, lacerations from the vehicle's body, etc. That leaves you "AFU," or All Fucked Up, which I have actually seen written on a chart.

Because ZimZam was honest to god innocent. Barring CIA car hijacking / body double trickery and I really doubt this guy's defense will mention any of these theories…, it sure seems like this guy drove his car into a crowd. Whether that was accidental (ie getting away from antifa smashing his car) or malicious, that basic premise will be accepted as fact. And since he's an "ebil natzee", malice is already assumed as fact. A naive normalfag jury trying earnestly to make the right decision is going to convict him in a heartbeat.

Zimmerman's case was clear cut self defense. He was on his back getting his head smashed, as evidenced by photographs of him afterwards. And the 'girlfiriend' of Trayvon backed up Zimmerman's timeline of events; Trayvon got away, the doubled back to attack Zimmerman. Given a normalfag jury trying earnestly to make the right decision, letting Zimmerman off was the clear choice. That's why everybody on Holla Forums was certain he'd get off; Holla Forums followed the facts of the case while the rest of society was just listening to media memes.

True.

probably not on closer examination. if i give it some thought, I think the real difference is how the media is covering it. there is literally not a single dissenting voice in the (((mainstream media))) about Fields/Cantwell. At least with Trayvon it was a focus of media attention. This is being memoryholed for normies while sending a very obvious message to us, the intended audience. very effective messaging.

I don't know about the gun lobby spending money on his case specifically, but it certainly didn't hurt that defending yourself with a gun is a well established right in America (the free states anyway.) Had he protected himself with a hammer instead, it would have been much harder for the defense.

that's the thing though. I don't think the gun lobby funded him in a major way.

I've never heard of them doing so for Zimmerman, but now that I think about it I wonder where Zimmerman got the money to afford such top notch lawyers.

ZimZam had quite the legal fund. The media circus drew attention to the obvious "other side" of the case. Notice they stopped covering the case of these two and just wrapped their entire narrative into "CHARLOTTESVILLE = RACIST" package for the proles to consume.

Is this also something a jury would recognize? Will the defense have their own medical expert to explore this possibility?

I've got a question for you: sometimes when I stretch by pulling both my arms behind my back so my hands almost touch there is a pop in the lower part of my sternum. Normally I enjoy cracking every joint I can, even my knees and hips, but the sternum thing scares me a bit.

How badly should I be spooked by this?

(a) Reciprocity – Any person who has been admitted to practice law before the court of last resort of any state or territory of the United States or of the District of Columbia may file an application to be admitted to practice law in this Commonwealth without examination, if counsel licensed to practice law in this Commonwealth may be admitted in that jurisdiction without examination.

(b) Application – An applicant for admission to practice law without examination in this Commonwealth shall:

(1) File with the Secretary of the Virginia Board of Bar Examiners (the Board) an application under oath on a form furnished by the Board;

(2) Furnish a certificate, signed by the presiding judge of the court of last resort or other proper official for every jurisdiction in which the applicant is or has been licensed to practice law, stating:

i. that the applicant is in good standing, and if not the reasons why;

ii. the length of time the applicant has been or was licensed in that jurisdiction; and

iii. any restriction or condition placed on the applicant’s license to practice law in that jurisdiction.

(3) Certify in writing under oath that the applicant has completed 12 hours of instruction approved by the Virginia Continuing Legal Education Board on Virginia substantive and/or procedural law within the preceding six-month period;

(4) Certify in writing under oath that the applicant has read and is familiar with the Virginia Rules of Professional Conduct;

(5) Complete the Applicant’s Character and Fitness Questionnaire and furnish a report of the National Conference of Bar Examiners, or such other report as the Board may require, concerning the applicant’s past practice and record, and pay the fee for such report; and

(6) Pay the filing fee as fixed from time to time by the Board.

(c) Board Review – Upon receipt of a completed application, the Board will determine in accordance with the regulations issued by the Supreme Court whether the applicant has established by satisfactory evidence that he or she:

Is a proper person to practice law; and
Pursuant to Code § 54.1-3931, has been admitted to practice law before the court of last resort of any state or territory of the United States or of the District of Columbia for at least five years; and
Has practiced law for at least three of the immediately preceding five years and has made such progress in the practice of law that it would be unreasonable to require the applicant to take an examination.
The Board may require the applicant to appear personally before the Board, the Character and Fitness Committee (the Committee) of the Board, or a member of either the Board or the Committee, and furnish any such additional information as may be required. If the applicant’s license to practice law in any other jurisdiction is subject to any restriction or condition, the Board shall determine whether the nature of such restriction or condition is inconsistent with the general practice of law and, if so, shall deny the application. If the Board determines that the applicant is qualified to be admitted to the practice of law in this Commonwealth without examination, the Board shall approve the application and shall notify the applicant of its decision.

(d) Admission – Upon notification by the Board that the applicant’s application has been approved, the applicant may be issued a certificate, pursuant to Code § 54.1-3931, to practice law in this Commonwealth if:

A member of the Virginia State Bar who is qualified to practice before the Supreme Court moves the applicant’s admission to practice law in this Commonwealth in open court;
The motion is granted; and
The applicant takes and subscribes to the oath required of attorneys at law.
(e) Active Membership – Upon payment of applicable dues and completion of other membership obligations set forth in Part 6, Section IV of the Rules of the Supreme Court of Virginia, the applicant shall become an active member of the Virginia State Bar. An attorney admitted pursuant to this Rule shall be deemed subject to the same membership obligations as other active members of the Virginia State Bar, and all legal services provided in Virginia provided by an attorney admitted pursuant to this Rule shall be deemed the practice of law and shall subject the attorney to all rules governing the practice of law in Virginia, including the Virginia Rules of Professional Conduct. The rules set forth in Part 6, Section IV, governing how members may change their status to associate, judicial, disabled, retired or emeritus shall apply to attorneys admitted pursuant to this Rule.

(f) An attorney admitted to practice law in this Commonwealth without examination under prior versions of this Rule is no longer subject to the requirement that he or she intends to practice law full time as a member of the Virginia State Bar.

The Aryan Brotherhood was founded by a couple partial kikes, but that's good for him since he's almost certainly one himself.

The key premise here is that the people in the road were in direct violation of the law - they were illegal protestors, THEY were breaking the law… Law which exist specifically and explicitly to avoid EXACTLY this sort of scenario.

I don't think that's the case, anymore than Zimmerman being an "ebil gunnut" in similar context.

If it weren't in a hyperliberal area, I would not agree with this sentiment either. This kid is like 19, there's no evidence thus far of malice, and the 'victims' were in the process of violating laws which exist to avoid large groups of people being struck by vehicles. This should be an open and shut case, in his favor, and would be with a half-way decent lawyer.

>I think the real difference is how the media is covering it. there is literally not a single dissenting voice in the (((mainstream media))) about Fields/Cantwell.
Very much this. I mean, the government came out, en masse, as well… Or, again, it could be that this is all a show for the plebs.

YUUUUP.
I tried to get people to push back on this, but there seemed to be no interest because its an aut-right event and they're shit. I mean, the evidence that was compiled on Holla Forums, in the hands of a lawyer who is even halfway decent? I think this kid walks. Without it? Bad news for Fields/Cantwell.

One would think they would be entitled to have an alternative health examiner look at the body. And visual evidence should be presented at trial either way.

Juries can't recognize a steaming pile of shit on their own knees. We're talking about niggers on welfare who are grateful for the $6 a day, and retired people so old, they're still fighting WWII.

And yes, if the Clinton-Democrat-run Commonwealth of Virginia hadn't swapped out the defense counsel for a ringer, then I would expect a competent lawyer to use this defendant's nonexistent funds to arrange a private autopsy.

Won't happen though. From the moment the State Police shoved the demonstrators into the BLM/antifa crowd on the governor's orders, I knew the fix was in. I'm afraid he's taking one for the team, fam.

Very. It's a sign you're dying.

Actually, you're almost certainly fine. See pic related, where the xiphoid process joins the body of the sternum? You might be popping that. Or, you could be doing something basically harmless to your floating ribs.

InB4 "popping joints is degenerate."

RIP me ;_;

can we get the word to him that this lawyer is not in his interest and do a fundraiser to get him a competant lawyer? Would Mike Cernovich defend him?

LOL That'd be like Jenny McCarthy doing something to stop vaccination.

Well, we need to do something. He's clearly not guilty even just by the evidence gathered on Holla Forums! I say if we spread that evidence around social media we could change the publics opinion on the case and get some public support for him.

Fuck right off pal.

So heavy she hit the ground with the force of a thousand suns.

CoD: McDonald's & Newports.

She wasn't struck by any car. It was on video. Shill.

That's pretty neat. I wonder if running our enemies through a meatgrinder will inhibit their ability to continue to dictate this country contrary to the Constitution.

Was talking about this with buddies. It's a weird time warp of the civil rights movement. If that makes sense. I'm running on no sleep.

Virginia is just too weird and incredibly corrupt. What's happening to both men is sickening. That's our system though. I was hoping that someone would take Field's case pro-bono because of the obvious miscarriage of justice. Now we see Cantwell was attacked. Do they not know video exists that show both men completely innocent, no matter how many times they shoah it from Jew tube? No request for change of venue at least? Neither will get a fair shake with jury or judge. Makes me sick. Is there any gfm for either? Both need a Jose Baez type if not Jose himself. Sad!

Get wrecked son.

Next time it'll be a Ram, don't play in the road. We were taught this as toddlers. Unhinged left wing nut squad.

Jesus Christ someone dig this bitch up and stick a stake in her heart and then shoot her
with a silver bullet

Nah. I watched the video. FOR SURE the EMT was using blunt force trauma in a vein attempt to apply chest compressions to keep her blood flowing. The problem was he was up against about 2 feet of lard between her skin and her actual heart. This caused the EMT to apply the blunt force trauma.

Charge the EMT with medical malpractice?

forgot to embed the damn video (watch the fireman in the yellow helmet as he puts all his weight into the compressions)

An impact to the chest from a punch or the force of two footballers colliding in a tackle has been recognized to cause ventricular fibrillation a.k.a. ‘cardiac arrest’ sometimes misinterpreted by people without medical knowledge as a ‘heart attack’ (as per Heyer’s mom’s statement). There can be no bruising, no broken ribs and no visible tissue or organ damage at autopsy. In Heyer’s case she received CPR, which itself can cause local tissue injury. This is all important to know, because the autopsy report might just be based upon speculation that Heyer was hit by the vehicle, and a presumptive diagnosis made.
She could in fact have had a congenital electrical problem with her heart predisposing her to sudden cardiac arrest in stressful situations. Unless diagnosed before death these can be difficult or impossible to identify at autopsy.
Blunt trauma to a pedestrian from a charging motor vehicle will almost certainly produce autopsy evidence of tissue damage from impact. Death might be due to ruptured blood vessels and internal bleeding, collapsed lungs, head or spinal injuries.

And most of all
Zimzam's dad was a jewish lawyer or something involved in the legal profession.

her own "mother" said while on live tv that she died of a heart attack.

SHE GOT SLAPPED TO DEATH BY HER OWN BLUBBER

I thought it was cardiac arrest due to the massive amounts of fat surrounding the heart and the 2 packs of menthols a day she smoked

so it was a death punch?

(checked)
if the autopsy is legit they can tell it was from chest compressions

que?

Could pic related cause said "blunt force injury"?

bump

Getting broken ribs is normal in CPR but if those guys are getting anywhere near far enough to get close to the ribs I have to give them props

Why don't we make a defense fund so Cantwell can have a decent lawyer?
Antifa has one and they get members out of he jail system all of the time.
Honestly that is one of the things that strikes me the most about the right, they do not seem to support their members. This makes people to uncomfortable to attend our rallies, and overall makes an off putting atmosphere.
Pic for visibility

Also, can he not make an election for trial by judge only?

Its interesting that whenever Cantwell gets ground the prosecutor gets another judge and the previous judge is fine with this. Its very strange to the machinery moving like this, definitely some "civil rights" being broken but whitey lost those during desegregation.

C'Ville was a government psyop, Completely staged.

at the end of the day honestly despite being a fat fuck she did die because whats his name drove into the crowd… you can't really defend that.

he deserves to do time. don't give a shit if he's "one of us" or whatever, law is law, and he acted like a fucking idiot.

That's because the commissars will get you fired from your job, take a look at twitter right now as another example of how anything remotely right is treated.

Things were not any different for the left during the McCarthy era, and yet somehow they are all over the place today.
If we are not willing to stand for any of eachother, then we mind as well cede everything to left.

And three is no higher court that he can go to?
Can he not request the location of his trial?

did she fall face first?

McCarthys own right hand was a kike setting him up for a fall. He was not very effective at his goal. On the other hand you have Rockwell being assassinated and regulations were made on radio broadcasts specifically to keep Charles Coughlin off the air.

This.

I can believe it.

Source?

I don't think Cohn was intentionally setting up McCarthy to fail. He was just more concerned with collecting boytoys for gay sex, and setting up blackmail rings. He genuinely did seem to be against Communism because Commies were a threat to the Mob and his families' financial interests.

toll=paid

didn't the video show fatty standing on the sidewalk, facing uphill during the car crash?

If he's got some crappy public defender representing him, he has no hope. All those guys are good for is getting a plea deal that was the prosecution's best-case scenario anyway. Everyone gets paid, some dumb kid goes to jail and no one cares.

well if he wanted to he could in theory take it all the way to the supreme court

Do we care though? I don't.

Except the law is not clear on that, doofus.

Somebody must be listening to all those podcasts Cantwell has been doing from jail.
His Hatreon and GoyFundMe campaigns are well-funded and a bunch of people responded when DS put out the call to top up his commissary account so he can keep paying for phone calls.
I'd say that somebody is keeping up with him.

He deserves to do time, but not murder amount of time, which he will if they manage to falsely pin her death on him. He didn't hit her, simple as that.

Dang, who was doing the chest compressions?

if the chest compressions are not placed in the correct location you can crack the sternum.

me thinks that's what happened. she was too fat to find the correct location for chest compressions.

This video is LEEEEEEEEWD.

who's the idiot doing the compressions? that not a certified medic I'll bet

lol

If she had a heart attack she absolutely would've had damage on her chest from CPR. No doubt the (((mortician))) simply forgot to mention that.

someone really trying to make a sold effort through all the fat, women already have tits as it is, add the average american diet to it, it just exacerbates things

I am more concerned about the honesty of the coroner than their skill. Even if they suspected it was chest compressions, they can easily avoid volunteering that information to allow the narrative of the prosecutor to flourish.

If there is proof that chest fractures preceded the heart stopping, preceded the fall, then the coroner can explain WHAT the proof is.

A competent defense attorney would demand this explanation to the jury and present alternate causes (she fell down and falling on chest caused fracture, she fell on back and paramedics caused fracture, nigger stomped her chest, etc) but we don't know if that will happen because they swapped out the competent male lawyer on his side with SJW woman lawyer.

It doesn't seem that impossible, fat is mostly in the lower torso right? You'd just need to slide your hands under her tits and there wouldn't be that much lard there, most of it pools in the ass and muffin tops.

We need to make sure if he loses on Virginia level that he appeals it to the Federal level so we can get a broader jury selection.

Dubs wasted on this jew. He drove into the crowd in self defense because the illegal street occupiers were pincer-attacking him and he had to get out to prevent them from dragging him from his car and killing them.

Heather Heyer was part of this attacking mob. She did not need to wield a baseball bat like her many allies, she lent her bulk as a barricade to prevent his escape. If you use your box to box him in you are still an attacker.

The weird forward fall makes me think a nigger pushed her from behind. A strong blunt impact could possibly have come from her kneecaps striking her sternum from a rapid collapse.

Checking your dubs, you provide a good explanation, but I disagree with your proposal that he should do time. Everything he did was in self defense. If you are part of a mob illegally blocking streets and attacking cars, you are an accessory to assaults committed by that mob, so self defense against you is not assault.

Can't tits just flop to the side? I honestly think stiff muscular male pecs (we are much better at pushups) might cause more trouble than tits because you cannot move pecs aside and they tighten up.

Not sure about this one and how it will go. Considering how much stuff a real lawyer could bring up. Will it just get quietly dropped ? It's possible that a whole bunch of (((deep state))) gets shrekt soon.

There is, watch one of his live from seg episodes.

dumbfuck is backwards, smh

Funny that no one has pointed out the best part of that webm.

What if this dumb ass actually killed her?

i haven't been able to get hard to anything but 10 yr old zipperheads trying to shove their intestines back inside their blown apart bodies… until now

Killer material.

checked
whatever happened with that helicopter crash?

That's like saying someone honking their horn next to a fat person is indefensible should it kill them. Ridiculous.

He literally didn't break the law, and ended up hitting a crowd of people after his vehicle was attacked because those people were breaking the law by standing in the road.

Are you retarded, or just shilling?
Of course.

uh yeah, did anyone see the CPR the medics were doing to her? they were pumping the fuck out of her chest, that's where the blunt force injury is from.

top kek

probably did

no.

degenerate

Yeah, Anglin and jew have been trying to save cantwell (iirc jew recently said something in a sermon or his podcast "that poor motherfucker who fired a warning shot at the nigger with a flamethrower can't be saved, there is no legal concept of a warning shot") whereas kike enoch has occasionally crawled out of lil dicky spencer's rape dungeon/P.H.A.L.L.U.S. meeting hall to crow about how charlottesville was a huge success. Fuck both of these losers.

Niggers be niggers.

useful gif I had seen the vid of paramedics doing CPR but did not know some civilian was doing it before them, WTF

also useful GIF though I would prefer we edit this to keep the red circle around her at all times. can we confirm this is her? does appear to prove no contact. She does seem to just buckle and you can sort of see her head bounce back.

Normally I don't think a landwhale could tuck her knees into her chest with enough force to hurt herself but I am thinking of standing and doing knee raises, buckling under your own weight is a whole different story, it's possible then I think.

Isn't this shortly before the sheboons attacked her for being hotter than them, or was that another mechanical bull episode?

Jeffrey actually appears to be fantasizing about mounting that ass over his fireplace

I don't think so, here is the full length ride video.

I really want to do a comparison of her chest height compared to the height of the front of his car to see if they'd be anywhere near each other while she was standing.

…because I have a feeling they wouldn't, unless she was REALLY short. But I'm too lazy to do that little bit of research.

This is delusional. The car doesn't have to collide with her directly for James Fields to be on the hook for (at least) manslaughter.

Not only is it very clear he's a supreme gentleman turbo autist, the direct connection he has to right wing groups is ridiculously easy to prove. That doesn't help create a narrative of concerned citizen caught up

It'd probably be smarter to minimize this event and let poor James get crushed. But what would I know I'm a (((shill))) or whatever, on the other hand it lets Matthew Heimbach get in front of a media circus to feed his own fame.

Aside from the quibbling there's other gaping holes in his case, most notably a distinct lack of character witnesses that could back up the "panic" defense and testify that he's a generally non-violent and stable person.

The article I quoted also gets into his school history if you're curious.

richmond.com/news/virginia/bail-denied-for-alleged-driver-of-car-in-charlottesville-public/article_ee25513c-bfa0-5dec-b738-f3ae56e2967f.html

The police, the city of Richmond, and the state of Virginia all have hard-ons for this dude. They want to discourage this kind of event. I'd be very surprised if he isn't ultimately convicted.

Please let this be real and let there be a vid of that somewhere

Chest being taller than car is irrelevant since humans can crouch/squat. Besides, she's been located in the video simply falling down about 5 feet from where the car drives by.

Greetings shill. The media is pushing the narrative that the car killed her, they want people to think she was hit by the car. If she died from fright or from a scared crowd pushing her down, it is valuable for people to know that. Murder 2 > Manslaughter is not our end goal but it is the first step of progress and gets people thinking, questioning narratives, imagining.

He grabbed one of the free shields a group was giving out. That's not much of a connection. Even if you opposed a group you might take a free shield just to throw it in the trash. Also, being connected to right wing does not speak against him. Right wingers have a right to protest and then leave unmolested without having their vehicles attacked.

Character witnesses are not needed to back a panic defense. This is the human norm when outnumbered and trapped. I don't give a shit what his mother said, bitches lie and everyone wants to cash in, as do teachers.

I'm aware, but since people (especially large people) tend to be standing, it would at least help redpill a lot of the normies who think she was indeed run over.

But hey, go ahead and defend the landwhale. I'm sure it could be argued that maybe she just thought there was some candy in the bumper and she was running towards the car too.

>But what would I know I'm a (((shill))) or whatever
got that right

Yep. I'm not sure why anons want to hitch their wagons to (((James Meyer-Bloom-Fields)) ) and the aut-kike march.

I don't think it would help redpill normies because the ability to lower the chest is common knowledge. Not just through crouching/squatting but by forward bending… like for example if I was on tiptoe (as one tends to be when jumping/running) a car hitting my shins could send my legs back and then my chest would tip forward and hit the windshield.

The key issue here is we have showing no part of her body touched the car. I don't have a scale but I'd say there's a minimum of 3-4 feet between the car's right fender and the right side of her body at all times. This is not defending her, it is defending against an unproductive line of discussion.

We do not have to actually like individuals to use them as a tool. If we let the loserJews set precedents they will be used against us next.

This wife of a reported con artist looks a lot like the mother.

features.texasmonthly.com/editorial/just-desserts/
archive.is/gPzBv

I want him to win for the virtue of it. She wasn't hit by the car. He had the right to defend his life and he was being menaced.

However, it's my appraisal that the street blocking thing accelerates my interests. I don't mind them being emboldened to block oncoming traffic and freaking out a soccer mom on the pta with two cute kids in the back. Someone else will definitely run morons in the street over if this stays trendy.

I will be calling it a win either way.

Heather Heyer's COD stated to be blunt-force injury to chest.
Did she try to pound a hamburger through a feeding tube installed in her chest?

Where's the video of the car being attacked from behind beforehand? I didn't imagine that, right?

the car literally didn't touch her.
it's on video.

you're all wasting your time, it was a psyop, she's not dead

nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=P54sP0Nlngg

It was from when they whaled on her aka amateur CPR.

so a bunch of antifa faggots who are constantly accused of being a bunch of pussies that act tough, start attacking cars, gets attacked by a "evil right wing nazi car" and the only casualty is a woman who had a heart attack?

likepottery.

Feels good. If only the normies knew.
Also checked

bump