Games literally only you care about

pic related

Days of Ruin did nothing wrong!

also cyrus is my waifu

>the FFXIII trilogy and 2007Scape

I don't think such a game exists.

are you a gay or why do you use that reaction image?

Is it that obvious?
Yes.

Skyward Sword

I love it too brah, motion controls are on point and too much for noobs to handle

Yes, it's quite obvious.

I am "straight" and on a discord channel with some fags and they appear to have more than a gigabyte full of women/dragqueens reacting to stuff.

I never had many issues with the motion controls honestly.
Maybe in the coming years people will be more vocal about liking Skyward Sword. Sometimes it feels like I'm one of the few on this planet who actually enjoy it.

pic related it's super fun

Killer is Dead is a fun character action game. Not quite as in-depth or hard as other games, like No More Heroes, Revengence, or Bayonetta, but it's it has it's own merits. That being said it's also a great game for people new to the genre as the easy mode binds block to the attack button so you can parry just by mashing the attack button.
As far as I know there's 3 reasons people don't like it, first it has a filter that makes it look like a laptop screen being viewed at a weird angle, second the story is an absolute clusterfuck since the game is told out of order, and third there was the outrage over gigolo mode.

I thought it was funny when this thread was on page 3 with no replies

you gotta wait 10 or 20 minutes on fightcade to play with someone.

Fantastic game, fantastic art style, fantastic music, and the story was so close to being fucking incredible. But it's from a franchise that no one on Holla Forums cares about, there's an entire second game in the DLC no one played, and Ubisoft ruined it just like they ruin everything.

What is that like? I've read about it a little and never took the plunge of playing it.

I have that and the previous game. It's not bad.

It's a fun Dungeon Crawler oriented towards multiplay and multidungeon, almost entirely procedural
high versatility and variety in classes especially with the expansion (Demon War)
It's probably Soldak's best of their three DC interations, Depths of Peril, Kivi's Underworld, and Din's Curse, being the one with the most advanced multiplayer and variety in content.
It's worth a pirate if you're looking for a game without DRM to LAN, but I'd say it's worth the money, really.

Not one of you memetards have ever wanted to play with me ;(

Oblivion was my first Elder Scrolls game, so it has a very special place in my heart. I had never played a game so open-ended and vast before. When I realized just how big and important it was, exploring Cyrodil for the first time… in 2006 I was 10 years old. It was just magical, I will never feel that way about a videogame again.

It makes me sad sometimes to see all the hate it gets but I do recognize the superiority of Morrowind now. Still, I can't help but feel that Oblivion has a certain charm that can't be matched…

post your butt, newfag

People born after Kurt Cobain died can drink now, friendo.

Days of Ruin did 4 things wrong.
>no War Room extra missions are okay, but there aren't enough of them
Still, great game and probably the most balanced Advance Wars has ever been. Even though Isabel is fucking broken and so is naval combat

Everyone younger me is a newfag, everyone older than me is a no-life loser, and everyone my age but not me is fucking retarded.

Name of the game(s)?

Chivalry Medieval Warfare is first

Second is Total War Attila

I've been on 4chan since then too:)

it is still broken whit that longsword abuse?

Sega definitely didn't care about this game since they left it to die in the west and now we'll never get a sequel.

Minimum

There's no time to be dicking around, Parker. You need to capture that position and we need to roll onto Seattle by tonight.

The only issue I had with the sword controls was stabbing/forward thrust, there was a visible delay to it that you had to account for. And I remember early in the game having to kill Skullata spiders by performing it. (I'm not sure but this may have been caused by my close proximity of me and the TV due to playing in a small room). With other sword actions, there was no issue and I knew how to compensate for "windup" with swinging.

Drawing symbols for those "sky goddess panels" was also tricky but you only really had a uneditable single line to draw with though.

Why are devs so fucking stupid?

If I remember right, even Platinum themselves bitched about Sega not having given the game a fair shake as publisher. Of course, it also seems to be considered pretty hit or miss with players in general.

4.The story feels unfinished and the ending is abrupt

Short-sightedness, like a lot of other royal fuckups. You can make an amazing game, then assume "build it, and they will come" without realizing that you have to tell "them" that your building even exists if it's hidden in a corner somewhere. Or if they see your building in progress, take interest, and don't even realize when it's finally complete, nobody comes because even the people who did want in didn't know it was ready to go.

That's probably one the least bad forms of fucking up if it's not multiplayer-only, but if it is it's basically video game SIDS. You can also do things like making a game that's an homage to or a clone of another game or genre, but then fuck up the level/mechanical design hardcore, e.g. Mighty No. 9. It plays and controls like Mega Man, but it suffers from a lot of problems that Mega Man didn't because of the blatant lack of attention in designing its mechanics and levels. A red flag for this sort of issue is "it's game X but with gimmick Y that detracts from the original experience Z". I feel the same way about Azure Striker Gunvolt, but at least that game doesn't have the hideous aesthetic, budget mismanagement, misled Kickstarter backers, and godawful marketing to weigh it down.

When you make a game, everything's gotta be planned. Every single mechanic you add, every single bit of stage you add, every visual/audio cue you have, you have to branch out and figure out the implications of that in context. As cliche as the analogy is, it's like a Chess game. The more moves ahead you can look ahead and plan for, the better chance you have at winning.

There are too many of these games for me.

The first on looks interesting. What's it called?

Life has taught me that only I am a fan of multiplayer platformers. And whatever the hell else Ape Escape: P&P was, because my God.

Sim Earth

I enjoyed the motion controls in Skyward Sword too but the very linear setup with a ton of filler and backtracking really was not a good way to design the game. I still liked it overall but I can see why people don't.

I loved TD2, actually got a little bit emotional at the end because I had enjoyed it so much. It was the sequel the original deserved.

It was missing quite a bit, but it was by no means bad. If Advance Wars had to end, at least it ended on a fun game.

Probably the most enjoyable RPG I've ever played

Oh shit didn't see you there

Oh well. At least I still have something fun to play.

I think every single improver over the other.

I care, user. I care.