Any of you fags play DCSWorld? I just got my trackIR and I wanna break in this F-15

Any of you fags play DCSWorld? I just got my trackIR and I wanna break in this F-15.

I just got FC3 and the Huey modules during the last sale a few days ago
2 for the price of 1? I'll take it
Now I'll just have to get proper periphs. Any suggestion for good pedals and sticks?

i have it but i prefer to fly il2;bos probably becuase im a little too simple for all the manual operations to fly a modern jet or even a 109 with all the buttons mapped.plus I prefer the older warbirds too anyway.

and i'm a no rubbernecking target affixed dive bomber pilot first class scrub so the ju88 and 87 are my style more then anything.

if anyone wants to fly with though i'm up for it,my old squadron disbanded when I had to take a 3 month break due to getting intered at the psych ward and now I have noone to cover my ass and fly with while bantering about commie scum with.

rise of flight is free for any annons looking to get into this,sure it's only 2 planes but its some of the best planes in the game,and you can man crew slots even if you don't possess that particular plane,and bomber crews are ALWAYS looking for good gunners.

bump

how do you git good? I've played BoS but I just cant get the hang of it.

Trying to get back into it right now, actually.
Little bit of Huey and Mustang, but I'm mostly a Warthog guy. Always loved this plane

Looks like my self-made IR device broke, though. Here's hoping I still have replacement parts

trackir helps A LOT,also a good pair of pedals and a throttle helps but not nearly as much as trackir,also reading up on how to fly for real in combat is good way to learn to git gud,its what I did to learn how to become a ground pounding terror.
did i mention trackir?
don't worry if you can't even taxi and get off the ground at first,it took me getting taught by my squadron nco who was an irl pilot and flight instructor to figure shit out end even the that took like about 3-4 hours to get off the ground

I do play DCS, i say i do, iv not had the time to play for more then a year and when i do get time i end up spending it playing other games

bump,flying alone sucks

do you guys ever play multiplayer? i really need some good wingmen

I want to but I never do for more than a few hours. I've had KA-50, A10-C, P51-D and FC3 for years now but I've maybe played them for 10 hours in total or something. No one I know is even remotely interested in this shit so I don't have a driving force outside of my own will and that's already hammered to smithereens by the 6-10 hours I sit at uni wasting my life away. It's much easier to just play something that requires fraction of the brain power.

online is what i uslay play.

have you tryed rise of flight or il2bos?those are a heck of alot easier to fly with still being tip top sim quality.

no, I'm not as much of a fan of prop planes/WW2 stuff. It's not that they're hard to fly, the F-15 is pretty much easier to fly than anything else. It's just that there's not much to do in DCS unless you're playing multiplayer and that's a huge time commitment and has a lot of downtime unless you're flying with someone. I did play some Warthunder on the higher realism settings but got fed up with it because all the control surfaces were attached to the plane with rubber bands. I did look at IL2 BoS when it was released but the word around it wasn't very flattering at the time.

il2 is on its peak right now,about to start developing its second theater expansion for a total of three theaters for russia and then after that there planning on moving to the pacific,plus mod support is coming soonish so that's a plus.imho il2bos is worth every penny.some detest it though why idk but that seems to be personal preference when people come from clod .

maybe we could start our own squadron if we get enough people

we could fly together sometime. i usually only fly russians though since getting kills in german planes is piss easy. besides that the Axis almost always have the number advantage. i sure hope you guys only play hardcore realism mode.

bump

dont you dare die on me

breath of life

I honestly can't play DCS without some form of HMD. Like even after I managed to set up my joystick to get cockpit looks figured out I still have problems with keeping an eye on targets.

Build a FreeTrack set and try if it's your thing. Then buy TrackIR.

this thread's going to be nothing but your bumps if you don't let it die. flightautism threads aren't ment to survive on v.