Holy Shit. "Men Need (((Re-Learning)))"

See you fags in re-education camps.

The absolute state of American men.

but if rape culture exists then how does re-learning it helps?

APOLOGIZE

I'm sorry we ever doubted you.

Holy shit, women opening their mouths

BETTER LIGHT THE TORCHES YOU MGTOW LOSERS

Why are they on the Fresh Prince set?

Is this inappropriate behavior?

Reminder a billion sand niggers can't be wrong about everything.

What is this? niggerspeak?

Is there anyone who can seriously tell me with a straight face that none of these girls deserve rape?

How easy would it be to ignore CBS, home of Stephen "GROMPHLE ZORCH" Colbert and not post this thread? But you just had to get some (you)'s. And the quality of this board falls deeper into the abyss.

Repeating what every dumbshit propaganda factory says hurts minds, whether you do it "ironically" or not. Shame on you and shame on me for replying.

shut up, queer

You're right

If they actually took down Donald Trump it would be based as fuck

kys

sexist thread is sexist. sage

I always knew deep in my heart that they were right

What did Natalie Portman mean by this?

You really have to go back to Holla Forums

women are really really smart, bravo ladies

Why no one sue ? Like if i was some rich jollywood faggot and some random slut with going nowhere career go on and start talk shit about sexual harassing her or aggressive sexual behavior etc.
She will catch such a case from my expensive jew lawyer, when im done with her she will be homeless eating peanuts. Why no one do this ? this sluts wont be able to prove shit in court nothing will hold there.

Shut up, fag

so this is how freedom dies…

with thunderous applause…

you know this is partly your fault Holla Forums. You rejoiced in the Weinstein witchhunt and look where it got us. Idiots.

women will need men to put men into camps. unless these men go to camps then put others in it, but then they'd be too weak to be able to drag anyone there

Explain

Cowardice is a sin. Stand up and claim the birthright passed to you from your ancestors. Tree of liberty, tyrant's blood, etc.

lmao who gives a shit fag

What we are seeing is Hollywood eating their own. If Hollywood want to survive this they either have to cast out their males or blacklist the dumb females and replace them. They won't do neither and thus they will become divided and burn.

You guys encourage it by tweeting up the twitersphere

Not that user, but the Supreme Gentlemen won't approach women because they don't want to word-rape them. The only people who wouldn't care are Chads.

Reported

This is just autism

This.

Just turn off the audio and analyze those facial expressions. If this is not a prime example of a case study for what modern colleges and university does to people, then i don't know what is.

You can be fully certain that this creature is absolutely unable to see how her opinions could be anything else then facts, and how anyone could dare to disagree with her.

It's called government and it's been doing it at gun point for a long time now.

Good riddance, harassment is what happens when you associate with male niggers, jews and arabs. Even their women aren't safe from their own kind
I want to keep natalie as a kosher sex slave

ummm, except all confirmed rapists until now are white males??

Pick three but not the last

all of those are white, dumbass.

Its like when Seth Meyers gets up in front of the oscars and says its been a rough year for white guys (((like me)))

Sorry.

Is that cultural marxism?
I feel that girls like this are severely removed from reality

its a by product of jewis psychopathy.

besides what she says is rediculous??

talking about"just because something happens doesnt it mean it should ever happen"

???

wtf

Remember that international study that showed that justice system in America is ranked about 50% in terms of freedom and fairness?

In modern (((courts))) you can present your own fanfictions as fantasy. If the woman cries, the guy in most cases automatically loses.

Sexist cover.

Wow truly MGTOWS are correct that women are subhumans

Only 6 months? Huh. Sounds like if you're going to interact with women at all, actually raping them would be the safest thing. Who knows - maybe she'll like it so much that you're being so assertive she'll not report you.

Glass eyes. Just like any other fanatic.

MGTOW? more like Losers sent elsewhere.

supposedly a huge amounts of rape goes unreported
Here's your chance.

it's ok when a left wing parasite does it

the absolute state of leftism

1 in 4 women is raped

>It's not like MSM-backed feminism has been steadily pushing the boundaries of what constitutes rape, sexism, racism, and oppression for a decade now.
>And it's definitely not that they're trying to protect one of their few token Pajeets they have under their control

I don't keep up with the kids these days and their hip new culture, what do these mean?

You could always start posting in their threads

That ugly nonwhite "women" over 30 want the dick from white chads.

I was "raped" and now I want attention and fame for agreeing to fuck the director to advance my career
Oh shit, we pushed it to far and now all those women who let us fuck them for career favors are accusing us of rape and it's ruining our kike scheme. Now we have to change gears and pretend to make this some sort of moral reform program

What is the problem here exactly? I'm not trying to fuck any of these people.

And nothing of value was lost.

Sorry.

explain to me why they are wrong without resorting to racism or antisemitism.

Why who is wrong about what?

Why do you want people to lie to you?

Because 90%+ of these #metoo accusations have been literal lies and BS like "omg he asked me if I wanted to come up stairs after our date and I agreed, then he tried to have sex with me! I told him no and he said ok, what the fuck?!"

This. Even Louis Cuck K asked them if they wanted to watch him masturbate after inviting them into his hotel room and when they said no he was OK with it and they left. Same thing with Harvey Weinstein and watching him take a shower. But they should have forced them since the outcome would have been the same.

What Cuck King did wasn't strictly illegal, but it was indisputably perverted. Just like most of the higher profile cases, he was a well connected pervert using his position to live out his sick fetishes while keeping within the bounds of strict legality. But if legality is our standard for behaviour, then the jews have already won, as we are pozzed almost beyond recovery. And even if most of them are literal fabrications, it's all progressive anti-white hollywood perverts and likely child molesters getting shoah'd (plus the occasional anti-white shitskin goblin like aziz), why should anyone expend a single breath defending these cretins?

Get a grip.

Should have used the classic line, "Let's not turn this rape into a murder, baby." Works every time.

I have no problem what people do in the privacy of their own homes. You're a tyrant.

You are a cuck that make apologies for pedo faggots and other sick freaks.

That's it. I officially hate women now. I'm now officially convinced that women shouldn't be considered people. They should be treated as property for white men to be used for cooking, cleaning and creating offspring. When we create a new civilization in the ashes of the old one, we need to make sure that equality isn't allowed to exist.

good

Peace through tyranny.

Strong government is only feared by the weak and inadequate.

Megatron was really just a guy who wanted to save his planet at all costs. His real downfall is becoming so obsessed with that goal that he stops giving a fuck about collateral damage. It's funny reading his character history and all the unnecessarily evil shit they wrote him into doing. It seems they had to keep upping the villainy to ensure he couldn't be sympathised with.

He did nothing wrong.

Go back to your cartoons you underage faggot.

For some of us here, it's all we have left.

Only thing that I'd rather he didn't do is try to eradicate humanity or take over Earth to terraform it into a new Cybertron.

I don't blame him for trying. Just look at what we've become!

Alright yeah, you know what. I'd fight for Megatron's dreams.

This picture will make a Nazi out of anybody. I want to go turn on my oven to max setting just to feel better.

I, FOR ONE, WELCOME OUR NEW DECEPTICON OVERLORDS!

There's no oven with a high enough setting for me.

You're just jealous because you can't get pregnant.

Women belong in the kitchen, you nigger jew.

Kitchen is too good for them. They belong in chains.

fuck mathilda grew up to be a feminist. leon should of fucked her brains out!!!

they are women

They are wrong because they seem to think their body belongs to them. It belongs to their father until he chooses a suitable man to take care of it. There is no crime committed against these individuals, it's committed against their father as the head of their household.

As such the accusation should not be that of sexual assault, but it should be an accusation of damaging property belonging to the head of the household.

This woman do not understand the proper dynamic of a civilized society so they don't know what to accuse these people of accurately.

this but unironically

its not the 1200s anymore sweetie, their body their rules

you think this gives them power over me?

wrong, it gives power to the men those women look up to when those women fuck up.

Yes, sweetie.

This is Holla Forumschan, the only one who doesn't belong here is you.

aaaand reported.

Stay mad.

m'revolution

Bourgeoisie better watch out!

ayyy

All by me.
the 3 out of 4 enjoy it so it's not rape.

I wanna fuck the Huma Abedin lookalike

Tell that to all the rapefugees in Europe.

Rapefugees have those lessons every time. and some cant understand them so they rape the next female camp worker.

plumbf btfo
I'M A WEINMISSILE NOW